New OOTS products from CafePress
New OOTS t-shirts, ornaments, mugs, bags, and more
Page 18 of 47 FirstFirst ... 891011121314151617181920212223242526272843 ... LastLast
  1. - Top - End - #511
    Colossus in the Playground

Default Re: Land of the 6 Kingdoms 2: Please Let This Be A Normal Interdimensional Field Trip

Nessy chuckled to herself, thinking how much trouble any infiltrators such as the Black Swarm would have to go through to pull off something like this, with dozens of armed guards and hundreds of witnesses, when they could just as easily swarm them and be done with it. Well we're coming too, aren't we? Nessy asked. We can make sure nopony takes the Captain away. But you- the 'earth pony' points a hoof at Rocket. -owe us an explanation.
    Dark Souls Remake in a Nutshell
    Don't mess with a Primarch

Sometimes I make avatars too. Shoot me a PM if interested.

2. - Top - End - #512
    Titan in the Playground

d6 Re: Land of the 6 Kingdoms 2: Please Let This Be A Normal Interdimensional Field Trip

Roxan was overwhelmed from all the sounds and especialy the smells.
    "I doubt even our Admiral would recieve such greetings... "

With curiosity she hanged an empty crystal from her hat.
    Maybe.. there were something magical in the air.

She looked at Dawn Blossom.
    "Don't worry too much. Yes he could. You could be a bug pony too, as far as I can tell. They want us to be paranoid, so we shouldn't! Beside, who know maybe some bug ponies are nice!"
    And gave a very short glance at Nessy.
    Roxan always insisted called changlings "Bug Ponies" and sort of hinted thinking of them as a pony race.
    Thanks for the OOTSkage of OOTS art, Lord Raziere.

------
    My previouse Avater

Bazzilion legions of thanks to his highness Emperor Ing for the awesome avatar!

Who want to join some freeform Naruto Rp?
    http://www.giantitp.com/forums/showt...ound-ITP-OOC-1

3. - Top - End - #513
    Titan in the Playground

Griffon

Default Re: Land of the 6 Kingdoms 2: Please Let This Be A Normal Interdimensional Field Trip

Rocket stop, flinch. He sigh and give a small explination: " My family compagny is named " Unity Corp ". You probably heard of them. My dad is also on the Council Board of the Honesty kingdom. I hope you will not hold it against me to not have mention it in our latest dealing with the changelings. But don't worry, you are all safe with us. This is just my family welcome commity... "

From inside the front car, you here a smooth, suave, husky voice. Its clearly female and you cant see it from where you standing: " Please come in mister Rocket. I don't want to press you but your father would appreciate we are here for lunch."

Rocket sigh: " Coming miss. Guys, just get in the carriage behind. I'll ride the front one on my own."

(Roll that Clever roll if you wanna know about Unity Corps)

4. - Top - End - #514
    Titan in the Playground

Roxan looked confused. 'Will you be alright?' she was getting worried.
    All that.. didn't felt Rocket-ish to her.
    If he assure her, she she go as she was asked too.

Clever

(4d3)[3][3][1][1](8)+8
    0clever*

------
    My previouse Avater

5. - Top - End - #515
    Ettin in the Playground

Beholder

Mossy frowned. Much was the situation was making her uncomfortable, but she didn't see a way out of it. The thought of Rocket being kidnapped flashed through her head. She shuddered wondering if the run in with the Changeling was making her paranoid.

"Come on Nessy, Roxan, Dawn, lets get in and watch out for each other," she muttered as she moved to enter the carriage.

6. - Top - End - #516
    Titan in the Playground

"Are you worried too?" Roxan has asked as she hopped inside.

------
    My previouse Avater

7. - Top - End - #517

Too many witnesses, too high-profile a target. Nessy looked around wistfully as she stepped inside the back carriage. With a preset and easily identifiable destination, no less. If he doesn't arrive, goodness knows my Kingdom will find common ground with the Honestians in organizing a counterattack against the Swarm. Or at least, Rocket's family will agitate for it. Point is, Rocket will be fine, you guys. Don't worry. Though personally i'm hoping changelings pop up. Rocket owes me a bug to squash, after he gave the last one to the Honestians.
    Last edited by Emperor Ing; 2018-11-18 at 04:40 AM.

8. - Top - End - #518
    Titan in the Playground

Roxan looked at Nessy worried.
    "She was actually a nice bug pony. She didn't smelled... evil."

------
    My previouse Avater

9. - Top - End - #519
    Titan in the Playground

Griffon

Rocket smile: " Im Rocket Blast, don't worry, nothing will happen to me," he say, chuckling and waving at them, before entering the leading carriage.

Inside your own carriage, you are astonished by its luxury!

It seem bigger in the inside then on the outside. Their is a icebox in a corner with refreshements. Limonade, sodas, water and even cider! The cushions are so soft it feel like sittig on clouds! Their is a small radio too if you want some music, their is bone with a bow of it that smell like turkey. Their is a card next to it: " For Roxanne, Rocket Blast personnal friend ". Althought they mispelled her name, it was a nice gesture!

You cant sense the carriage move as well. Only by watching by the windows you realize you started moving. You pass crowd of journalist and photographers before returning to a main road. It doesnt take long before you reach a giant gate with the same compagny logo on it. Inside, their is a giant mansion on the horizon, surrounded by a village shaped like a O around the mansion. Think of Bruce Wayne Manor but 3 times as big. You see two of them stop their patrol to help a old mare who dropped a bag of vegetables. Their is childrens playing in the streets of the village. Once you go outside of the village however, their is another forcefield surrounding the mansion. It makes a ripples as you enter it. Insde the forcefield, the security seem less present. Their is more people dress as buttlers and maid that can be seeing. All of them seem happy.

Once the carriage stop, you are at the mansion doors. Their is a team of 2 buttlers greeting you, asking you politely to follow them in the dinning room for lunch...

Rocket is there with a gorgeous mare by his side. You realize she must be the possessor of that husky female voice from earlier. She is dressed in a beautiful red dress. She seem elegant, regal and a bit haughty.

Spoiler: Unity Corp
    Show

Spoiler: Roxan
    Show
    You know that Rocket family compagny is big and wealthy. Rocket always promised you to treat you well if you wanted to come to his place and you can see why now. Yo heard Rocket say he did some commercial for the compagny and is one of the most weathy and charming "bachelor" in the Kingdom of Honesty. Rocket also told you that he love his sister the most among his family and that he respect his dad, even if they dont see always eye to eye. At leats thats what he told you.

Spoiler: TN 10 and above
    Show
    Unity Corps made its name by specializing in a vast array of products. A lot of them are hygene products but they also dip in medical products and research. You heard that they give a portion of their annual profits to different kind of charity every years.

Spoiler: 12 and above
    Show
    I dont think any of you scored that high but if you did, just tell me in OCC and I will send you a PM for what you know more then the others.

Last edited by Emmerlaus; 2018-11-18 at 01:17 PM.

10. - Top - End - #520

Hard to tell, honestly. Changelings...it's hard to smell their emotions. It's...distant. Empty. It's hard to describe, but it's like trying to drink from a carton of milk that's empty. Evanescent replied on the cart ride. It seemed freaked out at me, though, for...some reason.

Also, I assume you all want to know how I can smell emotions? Roxan, I know you were interested in it. To be honest, I barely know, myself. Ever since I was a filly, I could just...smell it. Anypony who is near me, I can tell where they are and what they're feeling. It's not because i'm good at reading ponies, or anything like that. In fact, heh, i'm actually pretty bad at that.
    She chuckled sheepishly. I've had doctors look at it, and even test me. Nopony has any explanation, I just...you know. Can. She shrugged. Kindness is sugary sweet, fear is...bitter. It smells like someone is cooking brussel sprouts. Anger tastes like...force, if that makes any sense. Like...a strong, hot wind is blowing up your nostrils, while hate... She shudders. Be glad you never have to know how that smells, but love...oh, love... She looks off wistfully. Smells like mom's home-baked chocolate chip cookies.

Once they arrived at the villa, Evanescent looked surprised. Rocket's family owns a city?! She exclaimed in surprise before stepping out. Hello, my name is Evanescent, Navigator of the Whinnylight, from the Kingdom of Kindness. You are...?

11. - Top - End - #521
    Ettin in the Playground

Beholder

Mossy sat in rapt silence while Nessy explained the tastes and smells of emotions.

"Thank you," she murmured when her friend was done. "I'm glad to have some idea what love tastes like. And I'm glad I'm not alone in having... unique magic that is hard to explain with words. Sometime, I'll have to tell you about the Everfree. Maybe you'll understand it better than the doctors did. Especially since you'll just taste what I'm feeling, when words fail me..." she trailed off.

As the carriage came to a halt Mossy peeked outside. It was the sort of towering castle she had always imagined kings and queen ruled from. Thinking of Rocket as royalty felt strange.

"Seems odd for one family to own a whole village," Mossy observed as she followed Nessy out.

"Mossy Log, of the Ever..., Kingdom of Magic," she stuttered to the mare in the red dress. She could definately think of her as royalty.

12. - Top - End - #522
    Titan in the Playground

Roxan nodded, but she doesn't let go of this subject.. yet.
    But she won't push Nessy.
    For now.

Roxan pulled down her hat and waved
    "Roxan! A Crystalogist and adventurer! You look pretty! Who are you?'

------
    My previouse Avater

13. - Top - End - #523
    Titan in the Playground

Griffon

The beautiful mare in question is a unicorn. Her horn glows and her red hat is rised and put in front of her as she bow in a formal fashion: " I am lady Ruby Glow, from the Loyalty kingdom. It's a pleasure to meet Rocket's team on the field. "

Spoiler: Clever roll TN 10
    Show
    Her eyes linger for a brief moment on Roxan. You can detect a well hidden annoyance in her expression as she force herself to look away. If Evanescent succed this roll, their is no mistaking it: she is NOT as warm as she appear! She is seem actually only lukewarm to Rocket, cold to all the rest of you. When he look linger on Roxan, you felt a little spike of acidity in your mouth

As she introduce herself, the door at the other side of the huge banquet room open and let enter a bunch of buttler surrounding a good looking white Pegasus man with a dark mane and collar beard. He is handsome, regal and seem a bit distracted. He say to a attendant next to him as he enter:

" ... please remember to bring me a copy of the legal documents by tommorow. "

The entendant bow and turn back. As he does, The man you can clearly identify as Rocket father from their look enter and look back at your group with a smile this time. Behind his huge build, you can see a pegasus mare that look like a bookworm type. The yellow mare is in watching beyond her father and spot Rocket before everypony else. Her eyes sparkle and she smile seeing him. Her brown mane is laced beautifully and her glass are making her look serious but also charming.

Both of them walk past the table... Rocket wings open like he is going to fly to meet them but refract them and simply walk to meet them. He hugs his little sister who actually couldnt wait and walked faster, to the limit of decency. She almost jumped in Rocket arms as she hugs him

" Hi sis... How are you doing? "

" Better now that I know you are alive. You dummy brother of mine, you should have visit us sooner..."

" I know sis, I'm sorry. How's the compagny? "

His father chuckle: " Its doing fine of course. With your sister managing things, things actually got better. Cmon Honey Breeze, let me have a turn."

She let go of Rocket only for Rocket father to hug Rocket in a bear hug. You can feel he is a bit emotionnal to see his son back despise his countenance. They remain like this for a moment before his father cough nervously and say: " It's good that you are alive. You know, you should have come back straight home you know. "

Rocket look embarassed: " Im sorry dad but after I joined the Wonderbolts, I wanted to explore more. I know I got entangle with this yeti adventure and went missing for a month but I did called you know."

His father look at him sternly: " And by then you were the captain of your own ship. You know, if you don't want to be part of the family business, I could have accept it over your missing status. Don't do that to us again, you hear? "

ROcket look even more embarassed: " The Kingdom of Magic special force are actually the ones who rescued me and proposed me this job. It was exactly the kind of job Im suited for dad. Sorry..."

His dad roll his eyes: " Well at least that you are here now, please go seat. We can discuss things more over dinner..."

As his father say that, the buttlers reveal the food that was being hidden in beautiful containers on the table. The meal rise up to your nostrils, it smell delicious! "

" Rocket, keep miss Ruby company. You'll realize she is well matched for you..."

Rocket smile and nod weakly. He sit next to Ruby and actually... take off the seat of the table to let her sit in a gentlecolt fashion!

She seem to appreciate the gesture and sit down next to him...

14. - Top - End - #524
    Ettin in the Playground

Beholder

Mossy hesitated over the meal. She had heard that there were certain overly intricate table manners observed at high society dinners such as this. It would be clear as day that she didn't belong in fancy mansions where butlers made dinner. Which was very true, she supposed. And it was good to be honest.

She relaxed and dug into the meal.

"Mmm, thank you for the delicious dinner... sir,", Mossy exclaimed after swallowing a bite, realizing she hadn't caught the name of Rocket's father.

15. - Top - End - #525

Thank you for hosting us, you have a really beautiful home. Evanescent said as she slowly began to eat. She didn't have much knowledge about proper fork placement or any of the other intricacies of high society. I do not wish to impose but do you, perchance, serve any meat? It's a guilty pleasure of mine.

Clever roll: 4
    Last edited by Emperor Ing; 2018-11-28 at 10:02 PM.

16. - Top - End - #526
    Titan in the Playground

Exclamation Re: Land of the 6 Kingdoms 2: Please Let This Be A Normal Interdimensional Field Trip

Well, Roxan was raised in caverns and though the students of Pragunicorn were friendly, as whole they were eccentric and wild as would be any place with which hosting hundreds of barely post teens left to their devices.

So nor her tribal training, nor her academic training and surely not her adventuring exprience have prepared her to behave on such event.
    Roxan seemed obliviouse of any biases that might be held against her. She waved her hand.
    "Hello Rocket's daddy!"
    She barked. "Aww! You haven't told you had such adorable puppy sister!" And without much grace, she crushed on the seat of the second side of Rocket.

Roxan has tilted her ear, as Evanescent has asked for meat.
    Details were adding up slowly in the back of her mind.
    But... more urgently... meat!
    She gotten up, wagging her tail with excitment, knocking off her chair and barked. "Meat?! Do you meat! I want some too! With extra bones please!"

------
    My previouse Avater

17. - Top - End - #527
    Titan in the Playground

Griffon

Rocket dad's finally give you a look as you talk to him. He was about to answer you guys when Roxan knock off her chair in excitement. His eye twitch a little, fixing her. He say in a controlled tone: " Napkin, please serve our guest some meat. Miss Roxan, please refrain of doing a ruckus during the meal. It ruin my digestion."

A butler advance and serve Nessy and Roxan some delicious turkey meat with a sweet cranberry sauce and some tatters if you want it. Their is a plate with 2 bones given to Roxan, big turkey legs bone.

He sigh, shake his head: " My name is Clean Whistle. THE Clean Whistle. Although you probably knew that by coming here. If you want some samples of our product just say so. Especially you miss Roxan. We have shampoo, bodywash, toothpaste, anything your heart desire.

He turn to Nessy again: " Yes I know, I know... thank you. "

Clean Whistle seem to not want to be super talktive to you guys and focus on Ruby Glow: " Miss Ruby Glow, is it true you admired ROcket for so long? "

She nods: " Even since I meet him as a filly. I remember playing tag with him in the village next to your mansion with the servant kids. I wish my own kids would have the same chance."

Rocket is watching his plate with INTENSE concentration. A pearl of sweat crawl down his side of the head. HE clearly seem uneasy. He almost cough when Ruby Glow turn to him and ask: " Wouldn't you like some foals of your own, Rocket? "

Rocket chuckle nervously: " I-I havent thought that far ahead Miss Glow. My work is keeping me very busy."

She chuckle lovingly: " That's alright. If your pet dog want, she can even..."

Rocket, for the first time since he arrived, visible shook and give her a hard stare. She seem confused, look at Roxan, look back at Rocket. " Did I say something wrong? "

Meanwhile, Rocket sister actually sit next to the crew and turn to you guys with excitement: : " I cant wait to talk to you guys after dinner! We have great news that will help you in your... Ahem, in your adventures. Tell me, what happened in our Kingdom? Is it true that you defeated a army of changeling on your own? And that their leader try to tempt my big brother with lust, only for it to finally beg for mercy? It was all over the morning papers! "

Honey look at you guys with stars in her eyes... It seem almost cruel to tell me the journalists have exaggerated or even created those facts...
    Last edited by Emmerlaus; 2018-11-30 at 10:09 AM.

18. - Top - End - #528
    Ettin in the Playground

Beholder

Roxan's antics allowed Mossy to relax a little. If Clean Whistle wasn't throwing them out for that, she doubted he would take issue with her own etiquette.

She snorted at the headlines Honey Breeze mentioned.

"By the Tree I can't believe a paper would claim an entire army managed to infiltrate the Kingdom of Honesty. Seems like that would cause a great deal of chaos and unrest," she grumbled.

"More importantly, the Kindnessian community of Deliverance and the Kingdom of Honesty managed to improve their patchy relationship. We did encounter a Changeling infiltrator and managed to subdue them..." Mossy paused, and decided against explaining the strange encounter with Adepha in detail. She was still not sure what to make of it.

"Then we had to save some Kindnessian refugees who got trapped in the Everfree. Rocket, do you want to tell that part?" She indicated her companion with a smile, hoping this would be a way to steer the conversation away from his potential foals.

19. - Top - End - #529

Though Evanescent was repulsed by Ruby Glow, most of her attention was on Clean Whistle. She couldn't put her hoof on it, but she felt something was off about him. Ruby Glow was simply an aristocratic fop who's never had a genuine relationship with anyone in her life, that wasn't about money.

Nessy began to eat the turkey slices, finding them quite delicious. My compliments to your cooks. She smiles. That whole thing was a mess. I don't recall there being an army, though. Unless I missed something. There were four, tops, and we only saw one.

20. - Top - End - #530
    Ogre in the Playground

As the group made their way towards the mansion, Dawn had her head stuck in her sister's journal, glancing up only every so often once the conversation turned to things she didn't understand. Once they reached the dining hall, she hopped up to the dining table with all the grace of a young filly, which was to say not much at all.

Quote Originally Posted by Emmerlaus View Post
    Meanwhile, Rocket sister actually sit next to the crew and turn to you guys with excitement: : " I cant wait to talk to you guys after dinner! We have great news that will help you in your... Ahem, in your adventures. Tell me, what happened in our Kingdom? Is it true that you defeated a army of changeling on your own? And that their leader try to tempt my big brother with lust, only for it to finally beg for mercy? It was all over the morning papers! "

Honey look at you guys with stars in her eyes... It seem almost cruel to tell me the journalists have exaggerated or even created those facts...
    Dawn gave a smug grin behind the book and piped up, "Don't forget about the timberwolves." She composed her face and set the book down to eat.
    Last edited by Hawkflight; 2018-12-02 at 01:46 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by TheAmishPirate
    Psychology has nothing to say on the courtship of dragons, but science will surely catch up in time.
    Spoiler: Previous Avatars!
    Show

Kitty Lacuna by Kymme

Spoiler: Characters
    Show

21. - Top - End - #531
    Titan in the Playground

Roxan has nodded. 'Soooooorry.' she has apologized, and tried to eat quietly.
    She glared a bit at Evanescent, but was distracted by Ruby Glow.
    She frowned. "I wonder, what academic degree do YOU have, pretty pony.' she has asked, with a hint of grudge.
    Roxan never met issues with racial biases, before. At least, so she believed.
    And there something with the word pet, which managed to shake her easy going attitude.

------
    My previouse Avater

22. - Top - End - #532
    Titan in the Playground

Griffon

Honey seem a bit disappointed: " I suspected it was a bunch of hoowies. At least from the papers I readed. They wanted to make the crowd less scared of the changelings, like we are in control here in the Kingdom of Honesty. It had that kind of vibes. But it was well written though..."

The tension seem to rise on the other side of the table though...

Ruby look back at Roxan. : " A Master Degree in Finance and Griffin language. Should I ask what is yours then? " Her voice seem curious, with a hint of annoyance and disbelief.

Clean Whistle seem uneasy: " No need to get angry everypony. Miss Roxan is ROcket's friend. I heard she is quite intelligence and is VERY valued by my son Rocket. "

Ruby seem to take the hint. She nods toward Roxan: " Sorry Miss Roxan if I said anything that displeased you. I heard of Diamond Dogs before but our society are so... different that I'm actually surprised you can speak. Their wasnt a specified language available in school to learn any Diamond Dog language after all. So pardon my ignorance on the matter. "

Rocket roll his eyes at her apology though and finally answer back at Mossy: " We saved the day and nothing else matters. That story wont really interest my dad or miss Ruby Glow anyway."

He rise of the table: " I ate enough. I presume my own room has being prepared? "

Clean Whistle at this moment look sad and defeated. He rise up too: " I'll escort you to your room Rocket. Please, let's be mature about this at least..."

Rocket calm down it seem, nods and let Clean Whistle guide him outside... Ruby Glow seem colder then usual, trying hard tofocus on her plate and not rising to watch you guys.

Honey sigh: " Well here goes the dinner... I guess I'll ask YOU guys if you are interested first instead of all of you. "

She turn to you guys: " We are planning a new commercial of Rocket going on. He loved to do those with me and he always had a flare for it. You might remember his old commercial? We wanna do the same thing again but more flashy! "

He clap her hands and a servant unicorn show a virtual screen showing a cologne publicity that look like this:

Spoiler: The publicity Rocket was part of:
    Show

Once the video is over, she look at you expectingly: " I'll speak to Rocket about it but would you like to participate in the making of the commercial? I could try to find you roles in it. We always welcome technicians. Otherwise, the commercial will be on a private remote island we own, with a mansion on it. You can spend the days here in relaxation if you prefer. Rocket said you had a few days off vacations after all. What about it? "

23. - Top - End - #533
    Titan in the Playground

The combination of Roxan's comftroable nature and the meat, made her hostility melt away.
    Though, she was worried for Rocket. He didn't smelled happy.

"Second degree in Crystalogy and just one research away from Master degree. I was caught up in few treasure hunts."

Roxan has accepted the apolgy. "I should have known pooonies are never meany on porpuse. We Diamond Dogs usually like our caverns just fine, and rarely associate with others. I am of course... diffrent. For me, the whole world is my cavern to explore!"

Roxan smiled. "I will help you, pony-puppy-sister! I am sure I can find useful crystals for this!"

------
    My previouse Avater

24. - Top - End - #534
    Ettin in the Playground

Beholder

Mossy's ears drooped when Rocket dismissed the chance to flaunt the successful rescue of his crew. She suspected his family brought out some modesty in him, but he also seemed generally uncomfortable. There was no good way to guess at what he was feeling.

"Er, well, I am not much of an actor," Mossy admitted to Honey. "I suppose I could haul heavy things. Track down and fight off a monster if need be." She kept glancing over at Ruby, the other mare's words rebounding through her head. At least Roxan seemed unaffected by the insult.

25. - Top - End - #535

Oh! I can help with the technicals! Evanescent chirped excitedly as she finished her meat. I've been doing some reading on color theory and its applications in lighting. Corona suggested that maintaining a wattage differential of about three-fifths would allow the subject, provided they are being shot at a Dutch angle, would increase its blah blah blah... Boring cinematography stuff.

26. - Top - End - #536
    Titan in the Playground

Griffon

Honey seem super happy that you agreed: " My big brother LOVE to do those commercial, thank you! Humm, Miss Ruby, what do you think will happen between the fusion of Flame Tech and Fusion Corps? "

Honey try to make everyone at the table not feel unwelcome and when Clean Whistle come back, he sigh: " Im sorry for this interruption. Let's finish the meal and then we can show you your rooms. Miss Ruby, do you mind having a word with me? "

You leave Clean Whistle and Ruby talk to each other as the butlers guide you to your guests room. Honey is following, whistling.

" I wish you good night! I'll go talk to Rocket, you can enjoy your rooms. I suggest you dont explore too much however, you might get lost without a escort. You wouldnt believe how much it happened with the guests," she chuckle, and walk away...

(Do you want to follow her to Rocket rooms or I describe the luxury treatement behind those closed doors? The real choices and the adventure true beginning will be the next day... This was a setting sorry. )
    Last edited by Emmerlaus; 2018-12-07 at 11:31 PM.

27. - Top - End - #537
    Titan in the Playground

Roxan sneaked away, and tried to snoop around- what she over heard, calmed her down a bit, she let the staff members to lead her back to the rooms, but she went looking for Rocket

------
    My previouse Avater

28. - Top - End - #538
    Ettin in the Playground

Beholder

"Good night everypony," Mossy offered as she shuffled into her bedroom.

It was lighter and airier than she was used to but the sheets were wonderfully soft. Her worries about Rocket's well being and Ruby Glow's posh disregard could wait. But falling asleep proved to be difficult. She felt tense and slimy, anxious perhaps after the strange day. How dearly she wanted Venderbright's soft antennae on her cheek.

She had a dream about Rocket's family and the Whinnielight's crew in a ballroom, where she kept tripping over her own hooves, sending up small clouds of spores when she fell.

Mossy woke, in shock, to a deep earth sent in her nose and the emptiness in her gut she associated with sporing. Indeed, a thin film of black was coating the inside of her sheets, and much of the bed.

OOC:
    Using a compel to get a FATE point.
    Last edited by Humble Master; 2018-12-08 at 09:12 PM.

29. - Top - End - #539
    Ogre in the Playground

Dawn Blossom glanced up, having been distracted by her thoughts. Suddenly, everypony was going to bed, and she followed.

However, having the entire room to herself was uncomfortable. It was a big room, and the last time she'd been this alone was back in the Frozen North. Even back on the ship, it was pretty tight, nopony was ever that far away from anypony else. But this? It just felt ... lonely.

Eventually, she got out of bed and left her room, looking around for company, or at least a library.
    Quote Originally Posted by TheAmishPirate
    Psychology has nothing to say on the courtship of dragons, but science will surely catch up in time.
    Spoiler: Previous Avatars!
    Show

Kitty Lacuna by Kymme

Spoiler: Characters
    Show

30. - Top - End - #540

Nessy tried to rest, in earnest. The rooms were great. Luxurious, even. However she didn't feel quite safe, just yet. Once the thought crossed her mind, a single sliver of possibility, nightmares flashed in her waking eyes of a black tide of bug-ponies tearing her away from her friends, family, life, and even her very sense of self. This whole situation reeked of wrongness in ways Evanescent wasn't entirely comfortable with. Yes, Ruby Glow was a snooty aristocrat, but the patriarch of the family as...wrong, somehow.

Unable to fall asleep, as every shut eyelid had those horrid teal eye-lenses staring back at her, the pale yellow 'earth pony' got up and went to do her own investigations, focused on Clean Whistle, and whether or not he was replaced by a Changeling infiltrator.