New OOTS products from CafePress
New OOTS t-shirts, ornaments, mugs, bags, and more
Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst 123456789
  1. - Top - End - #241
    Bugbear in the Playground

Default Re: Thanksmasnewyearskwanzakkah 2017- An Intersection of Holidays

[Santa's Throne]

The nearly seven feet tall purple elf in the green santa clothes looks down at Tori as she approaches. "Ho-ho-ho there little girl, let Grandlady Winter reward your diligence then." She bends over the sack and pulls out a bell. "How about that..." She remarks as she hands it over.

When the bell rings, it soothes the pain and cure minor ails of those who hear it. It essentially helps the body's own healing process, helping it overcome diseases and wounds faster. It cannot heal what the body possibly can't, but it can help what it theoretically can fight itself.

2. - Top - End - #242
    Orc in the Playground

Snowball Fight

A whole buncha snowballs come flying in Li'l Felandria's direction.

Yuh oh!

And she runs away from the flurry, rather fast indeed, managing to avoid the vast majority of the snowballs, although oddly Pookie's ball gets her on the knee, but Fel merely assumes it was one of the goblins.

Pony Felandria by Dirtytabs, OOTS Avvie by Purple Eagle, Doll by Recaiden
    FelandriaDeadra Blackfyre

3. - Top - End - #243

Quote Originally Posted by Earl of Purple View Post
    By the Tree

"If you believe in him, he'll give you a gift during the night of the twenty-fifth of December. And he does that to everyone who believes in him, no matter where they are in the world, or how many of them there are. And he's been doing this for... centuries, isn't it? That sounds like a spirit or god to me." Jack doesn't know much about religion, nor much about the holiday, but this explanation makes quite a bit of sense to her.

Elsewhere

"There's a boy over there that might fit the description. I can't see his eyes from here, though. Over there, holding a jacket instead of wearing it. Do you see him?" Natalie points at the person she sees, and will point him out to Iknika, too.
    ((Damn I allways think I have posted here, but then i just wrote it up on another PC and never send it))

By the Tree - Get a drink?

"I don't know." Jaxl replies. "I just know that he was a human at first and someone gave him the power to do it for centuries."
    Grammer is my declared deadly enemy!

Let's PLay's in German Take a Look at Bravely Default.

Nexus Characters: LINK

4. - Top - End - #244
    Ogre in the Playground

[Elsewhere]

Isaac shrugs.
    ”Sounds good to me. We could get pies. See Santa. The works.” he suggests.
    Spako Highclaws by Ceika.

[Sorry Boss, but as always, I get the last word.]

5. - Top - End - #245
    Orc in the Playground

By the Tree

"That I didn't know. Maybe not quite a spirit, then." But whatever gave him the power to do it most certainly was, in Jack's mind at least.

"How about we find somewhere and get some drinks?" Not that Jack knows where to find any, and she won't be having anything alcoholic; she's still prepared to fly home because she doesn't know how this date is going to go.
    Terrowin Avatar by HappyTurtle. Much thanks!

6. - Top - End - #246
    Titan in the Playground

[Elsewhere]

And off the three teenagers go. Unless we want to do their meeting Santa on-screen, this might be the end of the scene.
    My FFRP characters. Avatar by Ashen Lilies. Sigatars by Ashen Lilies, Gullara and Purple Eagle.
    Interested in the Nexus FFRP setting? See our Discord server.

7. - Top - End - #247
    Ogre in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Shadowcaller View Post
    [Santa's Throne]

The nearly seven feet tall purple elf in the green santa clothes looks down at Tori as she approaches. "Ho-ho-ho there little girl, let Grandlady Winter reward your diligence then." She bends over the sack and pulls out a bell. "How about that..." She remarks as she hands it over.

When the bell rings, it soothes the pain and cure minor ails of those who hear it. It essentially helps the body's own healing process, helping it overcome diseases and wounds faster. It cannot heal what the body possibly can't, but it can help what it theoretically can fight itself.
    [Santa's Throne]

"Thank you." Victoria says, giving a short, respectful bow. She gives the bell an experimental ring, and feeling some of her aches washing away, she smiles. "Thank you so much." The half-fiend then steps back to let Ilpholin step forward.
    ~Amor Vincit Omnia~
    I have a Youtube Channel
    I write and draw occasionally: Have a look.

8. - Top - End - #248
    Ogre in the Playground

[Santa's Throne]

Oof. There's so much goodly goodness radiating off Tori, it's almost painful to watch. It reminds Ilpholin of how Nadas used to be, in his own reserved way. Tori didn't even follow the holiday tradition! Well, that's ok. Ilpholin will show her how so she can do it next year.

The nymph saunters up and attempts to slide right into Santa's lap. "I've been a good girl too, fighting off the evil creatures that would scour our lands, our minds, our hearts," Ilpholin claims while trying to run a slender finger along Grandlady Winter's costume's collar. "But the bad men keep trying to Shatter my body and my bones. Like literally using a magical Shatter effect. You wouldn't have some protection to keep a sweet, vulnerable girl safe would you?"
    Quote Originally Posted by Lord Magtok View Post
    Gods, Reinholdt was right, a hundred percent right.
    Spoiler
    Show
    -Nyahahaha~
    Quote Originally Posted by Supagoof View Post
    Tale as old as thread
    And you find yourself dead
    Reinholdt was the Beast
    Quote Originally Posted by Philistine View Post
    Reinholdt had already told the truth once in that post, and therefore was over his annual quota.

9. - Top - End - #249

Quote Originally Posted by Earl of Purple View Post
    By the Tree

"That I didn't know. Maybe not quite a spirit, then." But whatever gave him the power to do it most certainly was, in Jack's mind at least.

"How about we find somewhere and get some drinks?" Not that Jack knows where to find any, and she won't be having anything alcoholic; she's still prepared to fly home because she doesn't know how this date is going to go.
    By the Tree

Jaxl nods. "Let's get over there. They seem to have Punch"
    "So, how do you get along here so far?" His player is not good at such things.
    Grammer is my declared deadly enemy!

Let's PLay's in German Take a Look at Bravely Default.

Nexus Characters: LINK

10. - Top - End - #250
    Orc in the Playground

By the Tree --> Punch Bowl

"Punch sounds good. I've had fun, yeah. It's great, I'll come along next year." Earl is also pretty bad at this sort of scene. Jack will take non-alcoholic punch, at least for now. She doesn't want to wobble too much, after all.

Elsewhere

I don't really have more to add, and I don't have any ideas for Santa. I'm happy ending the scene if everyone else is.
    Terrowin Avatar by HappyTurtle. Much thanks!

11. - Top - End - #251

[Santa's Throne]

"It was no problem at all, you earned that." Anika claims with a sagely nod. Then she turns to her next visito- ouff!
    The druid blinks as a full-grown nymph suddenly ends up in her lap.

"Er." Is Anika's first response as Ilpholin is running her finger around her collar. Normally, this wouldn't be a bad thing but she was fairly sure it shouldn't be happening in this sort of situation. "That is- that is very good, very good." She gulps. "But, ah, may Grandlady Winter know your name first? I'm sure I could find a good gift for a er, girl such as yourself." The nymph seemed much more... womanly though.

12. - Top - End - #252
    Ogre in the Playground

[Santa's Throne]

Oh! Right. Slipped her mind. Must have been thinking about Tori. "Name? Oh yes. I'm Ilpholin Xar'cha." Ilpholin leans up and whispers directly into Anika's ear so only she can hear. "But later tonight if you want, you can call me Mistress..."
    Spoiler
    Show
    -Nyahahaha~
    Tale as old as thread
    Reinholdt was the Beast
    Reinholdt had already told the truth once in that post, and therefore was over his annual quota.

13. - Top - End - #253

[Santa's Throne]

Anika blinks in shock, that was a bit too much to handle right now. A part of her almost wanted to scream out, "That's not my fetish!". Maybe she needed an adult?

Thankfully, it never came to that. Instead she forced a smile and nodded to Ilpholin. "T-that's a good name." She cleared her throat. "Let me, erm, just get a present for you then." Maybe something that could distract her from the current line of discussion.
    Reaching out, she pulls the sack closer so she could pull something out of it while Ilpholin was still in her lap.

She pulls out what appears to be a simple children's toy. Even Anika seems confused by it, yet still hands it to Ilpholin. "I... believe this will protect a, uh, good girl such as yourself."

If this robot is worn close to your body and you are hit by a shatter spell, or something similar, the robot will be hit by the spell instead of you. Once it is destroyed, it has to be repaired before it can provide the same benefit again.

14. - Top - End - #254
    Ogre in the Playground

[Santa's Throne]

Anika doesn't seem to be doing well under pressure. Nor does she seem particularly interested. Shame. But not surprising anymore. Ilpholin frowns for a moment, but smiles when given her unusual gift. "Why thank you. It's just what I wanted." And nothing more. She goes to give Grandlady Winter a chaste kiss on the cheek before sliding off her lap and returning to Victoria and Raril.

"Alright, you're up," Ilpholin says, urging Raril on.
    Spoiler
    Show
    -Nyahahaha~
    Tale as old as thread
    Reinholdt was the Beast