New OOTS products from CafePress
New OOTS t-shirts, ornaments, mugs, bags, and more
Page 6 of 50 FirstFirst 1234567891011121314151631 ... LastLast
  1. - Top - End - #151
    Bugbear in the Playground

Default Re: Final Fantasy RecordKeeper X:Listen to my pulls. This is our last chance to whale

Pretty happy with Lucky Draw 2 on my end. Fran BSB, Arc BSB1, and Edward BSB, no dupes among them.

Eddie's is a boostga, and he's a required character for CMs so I'm glad to finally have a break for him. Plays nicely with Paladin Force, too.

Arc's is complete overkill, since not only do I have both of his (pretty good!) SSBs, but also Aria's BSB for CM healing. But healing bursts are always good, and at the very least this is less specialized than Aria's.

And Fran is also someone I have two SSBs for, but those SSBs are kinda not-good (ST Full Breakdown and random imperil-lit) whereas this BSB is pretty great. Definitely the jewel of the draw for me.

So yeah, that's 5 solid goodies for me so far! Hopefully I haven't exhausted all of my luck for the big one tomorrow.

Edit: Also, dear god these sundailies are crazy. I think I might actually finish cleaning up my 1* magicites at this rate!. The bigger one is almost 600k experience, and about +200k for each pot you run into. It's bananas!
    Last edited by Merlin the Tuna; 2017-12-24 at 10:54 AM.
    Merlin the Tuna

2. - Top - End - #152

Default Re: Final Fantasy RecordKeeper X:Listen to my pulls. This is our last chance to whale

LD 2/11
    Prishe BSB (Dupe) - it’s a great bsb and it use to be my strongest fist (before pulling 4x Ursula SSB). Disapointed with the dupe.

Marcus BSB - um... okay... wind/poison means he can join quistis on team poison where he patiently waits for a chance to be relevant. The mag/def debuffs are interesting. Maybe, - just maybe, he could replace Quina (no SBs) as my IX support. Maybe this is good and I’m just not seeing it.

Overall, seriously meh feeling.

3. - Top - End - #153
    Ogre in the Playground

Gotta say, kind of glad I decided to only pull on the 6* banner after reading these pulls. Seems RNG is being stingy this time around.
    Chrono Crusade avi by Ceika.

Remember: Cough, Rough, Through, Though don't rhyme, but for some forsaken reason Pony and Bolonga do...
    They say history repeats itself, so does our constant use of emojis mean we're reverting back to Egyptian hieroglyphs?
    Extended Homebrew Signature

Steam Profile

4. - Top - End - #154
    Ogre in the Playground

DrowGuy

1/11 Fujin magic wind BSB.

Which would be great, but I picked that from the "choose your reward" pool, so it's a dupe.

5. - Top - End - #155

Managed to down CT (spent 3 myth on Yojimbo, only expert on Barby.

The Magicite fights are hard-fun to me. They give you a chance to get rolling (exception Shadow Dragon) with minimal chance to cheese you in the first round or two. They at least let you get your buffs up. Damage is heavy and constant - but it’s about managing buffs, damage, healing - and generally they work for me. They are hard but fun.

each of these bosses were cheese feats (except Matesus T who I handled early and can’t remember). Yojimbo could easily kill 2 before I got any buffs up. Diamond’s double attack could easily kill anyone before all my debuffs were up. Barby left the whole team stopped for so very much of the fight.

Matesus - don’t remember, I know a Ramza, Orlandeu, Y’sh, I think Raines as well, maybe Vayne.

Yojimbo - Bartz, Yuffie, Paine, Keeper, Eiko

Diamond - Cloud, Zack, Cid VII, Relm, Sazh. (We straight up couldn’t win without last stand)

Barby - Fang, Garnet, Reks, Rosa, Penelo - I didnt have a good non-wind dragoon and had already used my imperil wind. Good thing I forgot Faris had an imperil wind SSB because I needed that mind boost from Penelo to stand a chance - I got hit with ultimate Malestrum, stopping all 5 characters and entering tornado form four or five times on the winning run and Rosa (then Penelo, then Garnet) had to carry the day while they waited for Fang to wake up and finish her jump (and Reks was always calling Hydra, RM, or his burst when He got hit.

Fang was chosen as the only of the three wind dragoons who had a jump sb and was still available (Cid, Luneth, Fang) - Fang’s OSB wasn’t too impressive but Garnet wouldn’t have been able to cross the finish line without help.

These were seriously annoying fights. I wanted those motes badly though.

6. - Top - End - #156

1/11, Kain's BSB. Not too impressive on its own, but I didn't have anything good for Kain, and I'm sure they're going to keep releasing Barbaricca fights built around bringing Kain, so it has its upside.
    When in doubt, light something on fire.

7. - Top - End - #157

RedWizardGuy

Huh, had a change of heart, and did a pull for this BSB banner. Went 1/11, Rafa's BSB. That's not a dupe, and was pretty high on my list of BSBs I wanted, completing a Killer lighting Mage team with Shantoto's BSB and Garnet's BSB2.
    Quote Originally Posted by Mewtarthio View Post
    Now you have me picturing someone using a Pretentious Fantasy Sword of Destiny for mundane tasks.

"It is called Chirodin, Blade of Eternity! It was forged in the heart of the sun by the god Dathir, using the moon as a hammer and the corpse of Turtaris, Mother of All Dragons, as an anvil. No physical barrier can divert its blow, for it always goes exactly where its wielder wills it. So, as you can imagine, it cuts simply amazing flank steaks!"

8. - Top - End - #158
    Ogre in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Merlin the Tuna View Post
    Edit: Also, dear god these sundailies are crazy. I think I might actually finish cleaning up my 1* magicites at this rate!. The bigger one is almost 600k experience, and about +200k for each pot you run into. It's bananas!
    Not only that, but the damage the enemies deal has been lowered, and the dragons no longer null earth. Meaning that training even weak heroes alone became a lot easier all of a sudden. And there only being two instead of three stages means that you can rely entirely on RW'ed Shadow BSBs.

9. - Top - End - #159

RedWizardGuy

Anyone else having trouble loading the game today? Tried to do the Apoc+ XIII battle and the game took 4 minutes to load the stage. Ouch. Had to give up that fight.

Add that SB animations are getting slower and slower lately - Red XIII USB animation freezes a lot, for example.
    Now you have me picturing someone using a Pretentious Fantasy Sword of Destiny for mundane tasks.

"It is called Chirodin, Blade of Eternity! It was forged in the heart of the sun by the god Dathir, using the moon as a hammer and the corpse of Turtaris, Mother of All Dragons, as an anvil. No physical barrier can divert its blow, for it always goes exactly where its wielder wills it. So, as you can imagine, it cuts simply amazing flank steaks!"

10. - Top - End - #160

LD 3 is up and RNG is just as feisty as before.

2/11 both disco.

Squall OSB dupe.
    Deuce USB - first Type 0 relic. Sort of nice res effect - though with usual issues.

Not sure how I feel here.

11. - Top - End - #161
    Ettin in the Playground

3/11 on the LD. Pretty sure there is only disco's on the banner? So that would mean all have to be disco, which is what I got. NO dupes, which is great. 2 USB's, one OSB. First USB is for the Emperor in II, seems useful for a magicite battle if any are weak to Earth. Beyond that, II CM's, but not much more. Second USB is Serah's Raging Arc, which will probably allow me to finish making an Ice Team. Seems pretty powerful for sure. OSB is for WoL, which is pretty meh, but hey, stat stick for I!

Over-all, nothing to scream to the heavens in joy over, but with the Ice USB I'm pretty pleased :)

12. - Top - End - #162
    Firbolg in the Playground

4/11 all discos... wow RNJesus

Vaan USB (dupe)
    Pecil OSB (dupe)
    Hope OSB (dayum I gots his ssb and both BSB's majing hum the holy avenger)
    Rosa USB (If this would be all I got it would have been worth it)

Well I have a new healbot and someone to slap around shadow dragon.
    Blarg...

13. - Top - End - #163
    Ogre in the Playground

Bleh. 2/11 on my draw.

Jecht USB
    Rapha USB

More dark and Tactics stuff. Jecht's isn't all that great, and Rapha... I'm undecided on. Not a bad USB, just it's on Rapha.

Remember: Cough, Rough, Through, Though don't rhyme, but for some forsaken reason Pony and Bolonga do...
    They say history repeats itself, so does our constant use of emojis mean we're reverting back to Egyptian hieroglyphs?

Steam Profile

14. - Top - End - #164
    Ogre in the Playground

I got Warrior of Light USB, Selphie USB, and Hope OSB. Does this mean I can make my enemies BATHE IN THE LIGHT!?
    Quote Originally Posted by DigoDragon View Post
    It's like Amazon.com around here; free 2-day shipping on all orders no matter how trivial.
    Quote Originally Posted by u/s_SoNick
    Dr Mog: Hey, spiffy new threads you got there Tyro.

Tyro: Pie jesu domine smacks book against forehead Dona eis requiem

15. - Top - End - #165
    Ogre in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Antonok View Post
    Bleh. 2/11 on my draw.

Jecht USB
    Rapha USB

More dark and Tactics stuff. Jecht's isn't all that great, and Rapha... I'm undecided on. Not a bad USB, just it's on Rapha.
    What's wrong with Rapha? She's a great mage with access to some pretty strong soulbreaks, and with White and Dancer access for support. And her USB is Sheepsong+.

Myself, I went 3/11.

Balthier OSB: I did not have a fire OSB. But Balthier isn't part of any fire team I've got. Useful for Cid Missions I suppose, but generally if I want fire I'll be using Terra and her USB.
    Leon USB: Not... sure how I feel about it. I generally don't use physical dark abilities. Especially now that I've got Raines BSB for dark damage. Still, I've gotten a lot of physical dark user soulbreaks...
    Cid VII USB: This game *really* wants me to use Cid. I don't like Cid. Not in his base game. Not in this game. And yet even though I have never pulled on a Cid banner, I have every Cid relic in the game.

16. - Top - End - #166
    Barbarian in the Playground

BardGuy

LD1- 2 relics for Ovelia including her ultra, Penelo's new burst

LD2- Desch burst, Edward Burst, Cloud's Ultima Blade, Yang earth claws dupe

LD3- 1/11 dupe for STATZ
    Last edited by darkdragoon; 2017-12-25 at 08:43 AM.

17. - Top - End - #167
    Ogre in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by maryring View Post
    i don't like cid. Not in his base game. Not in this game. And yet even though i have never pulled on a cid banner, i have every cid relic in the game.
    Ahem!

AND YOU, SIR AND/OR MADAM, YOU CAN SIT DOWN AND DRINK YOUR @%#$ TEA!
    Last edited by Jurai; 2017-12-25 at 09:49 AM.
    It's like Amazon.com around here; free 2-day shipping on all orders no matter how trivial.

18. - Top - End - #168

2/11 for me, with Papa OSB and Cloud of Darkness USB for my troubles. Fire and Dark are probably the elements I needed least, but both look pretty good, and that puts me at 7/33 without any dupes across the three luckies. So that's pretty alright.

Merry Christmas!
    Merlin the Tuna

19. - Top - End - #169
    Troll in the Playground

Well on yesterday's LD I got Seymour's BSB Rod and a dupe of Vincent's BSB Gloves, that wasn't so bad, since I could combine the latter.

And holy crap today I got 4 Discos. I know one was guaranteed but wow.
    Setzer's USB
    Lenna's USB
    Tidus' OSB
    And the glorious USB of the great and mighty GILGAMESH, FRIEND TO ALL CHILDREN!
    "And if you don't, the consequences will be dire!"
    "What? They'll have three extra hit dice and a rend attack?"

Factotum Variants!

20. - Top - End - #170
    Ogre in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Hunter Noventa View Post
    Well on yesterday's LD I got Seymour's BSB Rod and a dupe of Vincent's BSB Gloves, that wasn't so bad, since I could combine the latter.

Setzer's USB
    Lenna's USB
    Tidus' OSB
    AND A MERRY GILGAMAS TO ALL, FROM THE FAMED FRIEND OF ALL CHILDREN (Thanks, bud!), SANTA-MESH! MWA HA HA!

21. - Top - End - #171
    Titan in the Playground

Managed self control on the first two, but broke down and pulled on the third LD. 2/11, USBs for Curilla and Noel.

Noel, as always, is a grotesque disappointment, seasonal appropriateness notwithstanding, but Curilla's USB is excellent and welcomed. And neither is a dupe, so that's a plus.

Now to wait for Fest.
    My headache medicine has a little "Ex" inscribed on the pill. It's not a brand name; it's an indicator that it works inside an Anti-Magic Field.

Blue text means sarcasm. Purple text means evil. White text is invisible.

My signature got too big for its britches. So now it's over here!

22. - Top - End - #172

Quote Originally Posted by Hunter Noventa View Post

Setzer's USB
    Lenna's USB
    Tidus' OSB
    THAT'S the pull we were all looking for. Congrats!
    Merlin the Tuna

23. - Top - End - #173
    Ogre in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Maryring View Post
    What's wrong with Rapha? She's a great mage with access to some pretty strong soulbreaks, and with White and Dancer access for support. And her USB is Sheepsong+.
    Competition, already high Tactics synergy, lack of ability hones, only relic I have for her, only useful for lightning damage which is already covered on both phys and magical fronts. She can't even take over Edward's spot as pseudo support because no Dancer 5, which actually would of made her my top mage team support.

Steam Profile

24. - Top - End - #174

RedWizardGuy

Some pretty good pulls around. Mine was somewhat of a let down. 3/11, with Warrior of Light and Sabin's OSBs, and dupe of Alphinauld's USB.

Sabin's OSB is probably the more useful relic among this bunch, for a physical Fire team along Auron's USB and Thancred's BSB, plus Eiko and Ramza.

25. - Top - End - #175
    Titan in the Playground

Fest is up! 3/11, two rainbow and one disco. BSBs for Papalymo and Krile, and USB for Refia. No dupes.

I have long waited for relics for Papa and (especially) Refia. These are awesome, and the Krile relic is just a great bonus.

Happy pulls!
    My headache medicine has a little "Ex" inscribed on the pill. It's not a brand name; it's an indicator that it works inside an Anti-Magic Field.

Blue text means sarcasm. Purple text means evil. White text is invisible.

My signature got too big for its britches. So now it's over here!

26. - Top - End - #176
    Barbarian in the Playground

Chimera

Lucky draws were unkind to me.

Healer: Minwu SSB, Penelo SSB, Sarah SSB (Dupe)
    BSB: Celes 1 (Dupe), Ceodore
    6*: Agrias OSB

And banner 1 was cruel as well: 2/11, Krile garbage burst, dupe papy BSB.

Sigh.

27. - Top - End - #177

Papalymo burst is feeling festive I guess:

Banner 1 pull, hoping for Reifa USB because I like Reifa.
    3/11: 2 rainbow, 1 disco

Good start. After subpar luckies I was hoping for something nice.

Relic 1: Krile BSB dupe - grumble grumble grumble
    Relic 2: Papalymo BSB dupe - Hey hey hey... vincent might have just lost his place on team fire because honestly his BSB/USB combo has been disappointing - the radiant shield is consistently more impressive than his output and Alphinaud's SSB is a better source of that to me. Papalymo's burst is a Maria/Edea style burst (both of which I have) leading to one strong burster. Also pairs well with his Ley Lines (if only he had a meter builder to reliably use both).

Relic 3 - very excited. Could it be the one I most wanted from this banner? No. It is a dagger. Could it be a chain? If its Locke's chain he unseats Balthier and makes Papalymo's pull even better!. No, its Locke's OSB. Hrm. He has his burst, enfire SSB, and OSB - very strong options on team VI and a high contender for Legend Dive and with two mote types I have more than 100 of.

Now off to spend some stamina and work on getting Paplymo and Deuce to 99 and Locke's new SB mastered.

Not a bad pull - did get one thing I wanted quite a bit and one thing which is nice.

28. - Top - End - #178
    Ogre in the Playground

Just a heads up about Rebirth D200 Vali, bring a mage team with a LOT of MND. 100% Auto hit Stop that can't be MBlinked, Astra'd, or effected by Afflic Break/Stop accessories.

I managed it with a 500 MND Terra (I am so glad I decided to finish leveling her today) with an entrust-bot feeding her Enfire SSB + OSB combo, tho Papa would likely work too.

Steam Profile

29. - Top - End - #179
    Troll in the Playground

My luck holds fast,t eh first festival banner provided me a rainbow and two discos!
    Refia's USB Metal Knuckles
    Locke's OSB Gladius
    Krile's LM Dress

Not bad at all.
    "And if you don't, the consequences will be dire!"
    "What? They'll have three extra hit dice and a rend attack?"

Factotum Variants!

30. - Top - End - #180
    Ogre in the Playground

DrowGuy

Quote Originally Posted by Red Fel View Post
    Fest is up! 3/11, two rainbow and one disco. BSBs for Papalymo and Krile, and USB for Refia. No dupes.

I have long waited for relics for Papa and (especially) Refia. These are awesome, and the Krile relic is just a great bonus.

Happy pulls!
    1 bsb for Ace.

If I'm happy and I know it clap my hands.

*silence*

BTW, do we know anything about the new years collector pull itself? Trying to decide mythril expenditures.