New OOTS products from CafePress
New OOTS t-shirts, ornaments, mugs, bags, and more
Page 9 of 50 FirstFirst 1234567891011121314151617181934 ... LastLast
  1. - Top - End - #241
    Ogre in the Playground

Default Re: Final Fantasy RecordKeeper X:Listen to my pulls. This is our last chance to whale

Can somebody please, please explain why nobody brings support? I did 220 Guardian with a group with a Shelke and I was the only one running Support debuffs, trying to meet medal conditions and not die. That was a trying fight.
    Quote Originally Posted by DigoDragon View Post
    It's like Amazon.com around here; free 2-day shipping on all orders no matter how trivial.
    Quote Originally Posted by u/s_SoNick
    Dr Mog: Hey, spiffy new threads you got there Tyro.

Tyro: Pie jesu domine smacks book against forehead Dona eis requiem

2. - Top - End - #242
    Ogre in the Playground

Default Re: Final Fantasy RecordKeeper X:Listen to my pulls. This is our last chance to whale

Quote Originally Posted by Jurai View Post
    Can somebody please, please explain why nobody brings support? I did 220 Guardian with a group with a Shelke and I was the only one running Support debuffs, trying to meet medal conditions and not die. That was a trying fight.
    Because speed meta made debuff meta dead. And in general people just want to bring the shiny big numbers.

In magicite news, Liquid Flame is down! 45:79 on first clear. It took a lot of honing, a lot of diving, a lot of augmenting, and lot of jiggering around with party comp, but he's dead.

Spoiler: Party
    Show
    Vanille - Curaja/Shellga - BSB - Gathering Storm - Full Dive
    Edward - Wrath/Entrust - Song of Swiftness - Mako Might
    Cloud of Darkness - C.Thundaga/C.Waterga - BSB - Dr Mogs
    Rydia - Neo Bahamut/Opogogo - USB - Devotion - Full Dive
    Lulu - Waterga/C.Blizzaga - BSB - Battleforged

This was a fight, and not very consistent either. It really relied on Rydia getting at least 2 double casts off of Opogogo. The big issue was trying to figure out a way to get Rydia and Lulu's first gauge up asap. Lulu not as much of an issue, but Rydia needs Devotion to hit be able to hit the 3 hit threshold for Opo, even with her USB and SoS from Edward. Will mess around with the finer details. I think I can make it a bit more consistent of a clear.

And with him down, just need to beat Hydra and then I can unlock Dark and Holy, which I'm not too concerned with as my dark and holy are leaps and bounds better than my water and earth game. And Hydra I might be able to take since I can R3 meltdown now. Will have to play around with set ups a bit in a few days after the DU update is cleared.
    Chrono Crusade avi by Ceika.

Remember: Cough, Rough, Through, Though don't rhyme, but for some forsaken reason Pony and Bolonga do...
    They say history repeats itself, so does our constant use of emojis mean we're reverting back to Egyptian hieroglyphs?
    Extended Homebrew Signature

Steam Profile

3. - Top - End - #243
    Ogre in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Antonok View Post
    Because speed meta made debuff meta dead. And in general people just want to bring the shiny big numbers.

In magicite news, Liquid Flame is down! 45:79 on first clear. It took a lot of honing, a lot of diving, a lot of augmenting, and lot of jiggering around with party comp, but he's dead.

Spoiler: Party
    Show
    Vanille - Curaja/Shellga - BSB - Gathering Storm - Full Dive
    Edward - Wrath/Entrust - Song of Swiftness - Mako Might
    Cloud of Darkness - C.Thundaga/C.Waterga - BSB - Dr Mogs
    Rydia - Neo Bahamut/Opogogo - USB - Devotion - Full Dive
    Lulu - Waterga/C.Blizzaga - BSB - Battleforged

This was a fight, and not very consistent either. It really relied on Rydia getting at least 2 double casts off of Opogogo. The big issue was trying to figure out a way to get Rydia and Lulu's first gauge up asap. Lulu not as much of an issue, but Rydia needs Devotion to hit be able to hit the 3 hit threshold for Opo, even with her USB and SoS from Edward. Will mess around with the finer details. I think I can make it a bit more consistent of a clear.

And with him down, just need to beat Hydra and then I can unlock Dark and Holy, which I'm not too concerned with as my dark and holy are leaps and bounds better than my water and earth game. And Hydra I might be able to take since I can R3 meltdown now. Will have to play around with set ups a bit in a few days after the DU update is cleared.
    Maybe I'm missing something, but these Magicite battles seem remarkably... Reminiscent of my first few attempts at Ultimates, and I didn't like those at first, and now it's to the point I'm just waiting for JS fights so I can get motes.
    It's like Amazon.com around here; free 2-day shipping on all orders no matter how trivial.

4. - Top - End - #244
    Titan in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Jurai View Post
    Maybe I'm missing something, but these Magicite battles seem remarkably... Reminiscent of my first few attempts at Ultimates, and I didn't like those at first, and now it's to the point I'm just waiting for JS fights so I can get motes.
    Yeah. Magicites are still my bane. I have yet to clear one, and I say that as somebody with a whole lot of tricks up my sleeve. (Including Squall with full LD, BSB, and SSS.) They're extraordinarily demanding and particular about what you need to bring and how you use it and on whom. You really need the right relics.

Speaking of relics, it's DU Lucky Draw time! 3/11, one rainbow, two disco! My pulls:
    • Paine's BSB! I have her SSB, and I really, really need Water synergy, so this is good to begin with. It's even better, because it's an amazing BSB - while the commands are dual-element Water, the Burst is Water/Earth/Wind plus an AoE Dispel, which is just amazing. This alone makes it a good pull, and this was the rainbow!
    • Ovelia's USB! This is a really solid relic. Instant-cast medica, RES-boost (which means that it stacks with Shell), and Last Stand, a very solid combination.
    • Tidus' OSB! Do you know how long I have waited for a Tidus relic? I have Yuna relics, I have Auron relics, I have Wakka, I even have a Jecht relic. But Tidus shall elude me no longer!

This was a happy pull. A very, very happy pull.

And happy pulls to you all.
    My headache medicine has a little "Ex" inscribed on the pill. It's not a brand name; it's an indicator that it works inside an Anti-Magic Field.

Blue text means sarcasm. Purple text means evil. White text is invisible.

My signature got too big for its britches. So now it's over here!

5. - Top - End - #245
    Barbarian in the Playground

Chimera

28:90 Fenrir clear leaves me with 3 more Magicites to sub-30: Golem (just need to get Cloud timing down), Bismarck (will have to tweak the party, as my physical lightning is iffy despite Kain chain), and Shadow. I got a 30:19 on Shadow dragon last try- just close enough that I know it's one or two mistakes away from a victory.

Did the LD, went 2/11 with Paine's SSB (dupe) and Lion's BSB. Maybe I'll use it in the XI torment, but that's the last content coming up for XI, and I expect that it's going to collect dust otherwise.

6. - Top - End - #246
    Bugbear in the Playground

4/11 on the LD - two dupes (Agrias BSB and Braska's SSB), Curilla's SSB (meh), and Paine USB, which is pretty sweet. I've got both Supers and her LM, and she's at 99, so she can certainly use it. Just wish I had her burst to make those spellblade hones last.
    Last edited by spectralphoenix; 2018-01-09 at 08:34 PM.

7. - Top - End - #247

RedWizardGuy

Quote Originally Posted by Red Fel View Post
    Speaking of relics, it's DU Lucky Draw time! 3/11, one rainbow, two disco! My pulls:
    • Paine's BSB! I have her SSB, and I really, really need Water synergy, so this is good to begin with. It's even better, because it's an amazing BSB - while the commands are dual-element Water, the Burst is Water/Earth/Wind plus an AoE Dispel, which is just amazing. This alone makes it a good pull, and this was the rainbow!
    • Ovelia's USB! This is a really solid relic. Instant-cast medica, RES-boost (which means that it stacks with Shell), and Last Stand, a very solid combination.
    • Tidus' OSB! Do you know how long I have waited for a Tidus relic? I have Yuna relics, I have Auron relics, I have Wakka, I even have a Jecht relic. But Tidus shall elude me no longer!

This was a happy pull. A very, very happy pull.
    I'm green of envy from your pull. It's pretty great!

Mine went just 1/11, with Shantoto's RLM. Chance to doublecast witch abilities - I think it's a bad one, since her other bonuses are for Black Magic, although Witch abilities do count as Black magic for some things. It won't help her BSB (that I got), but work wonders for her ultra. Still, it's yet another +10 Mag for her, making a +40 overall.
    Quote Originally Posted by Mewtarthio View Post
    Now you have me picturing someone using a Pretentious Fantasy Sword of Destiny for mundane tasks.

"It is called Chirodin, Blade of Eternity! It was forged in the heart of the sun by the god Dathir, using the moon as a hammer and the corpse of Turtaris, Mother of All Dragons, as an anvil. No physical barrier can divert its blow, for it always goes exactly where its wielder wills it. So, as you can imagine, it cuts simply amazing flank steaks!"

8. - Top - End - #248
    Ogre in the Playground

Got my pull in. Got a 2/11 Agrias Starter Deck of Jade Armlet and Ragnarok. I DON'T NEED MORE HOLY! I NEED WATER AND EARTH AND EVERYTHING BUT HOLY! /SALT

9. - Top - End - #249

Quote Originally Posted by Slayn82 View Post
    Mine went just 1/11, with Shantoto's RLM. Chance to doublecast witch abilities - I think it's a bad one, since her other bonuses are for Black Magic, although Witch abilities do count as Black magic for some things. It won't help her BSB (that I got), but work wonders for her ultra. Still, it's yet another +10 Mag for her, making a +40 overall.
    Oof, yeah. Is that a doublecast or a triplecast LMR? Either way, it'd be good if Witch abilities got any kind of attention from DeNA, but... they don't. Womp womp.

3/11 for me, featuring two copies of Wakka USB and one of Rikku's LMR. The LMR is... well it's kinda bad. Chance to gain quickcast after a Machinist ability. Machinist abilities are kind of bleh, and generally not what I'd be bringing Rikku for, but it does include her BSB commands. At the very least, her dive is a mess, so it's not like it's fighting with other LMs for her.

Wakka though, now that's some good stuff. Pentabreak + imperil, on a 6* water+ stat stick. I'm thinking I probably won't combine those quite yet since Sapphire Shot is such a fixture for FF10 characters.
    Merlin the Tuna

10. - Top - End - #250
    Troll in the Playground

Not sure if pulling on LD; I'm overloaded with Tactics stuff, X is pretty solid now (could use something else for Lulu, or Rikku's USB), and... Well, there's also my attempt to make one last pull on Fire Goddess banner to see if I can get her USB, second Burst and LMR. Anyone willing to help a guy with a $30 Google Play card for another pull?

Anyways, did the Protect the Espers' Hard mode, with the Light Emperor causing me more trouble than Kefka. Team Dark (Gaffy, Skinner and Papa Jecht) had a bit more trouble handling Empy than Team Holy (Agrias and Firion) plus THUNDER GOD made mincemeat out of the mad clown. Also, took me a while, but managged to beat and master Rebirth Vali. Had to do some switches to Team VI, but in the end Terra's OSB was too much for the popsicle. The other Rebirth bosses have been a joke. Ultima Weapon was far too much of a joke with Shelke and the Wind Brothers, Omega Weapon was nothing to Tidus' Ultra, and even Vetala couldn't stomach Cid Highwind and Fang teaming up and creating an even more poignant Wind weakness. Having Fujin unleash her OSB for max damage was so satisfying...

That means I have a few more people working on their LDs. Y'sh, Fujin and Tidus have unlocked their first Legend Materia, while Seifer joins Terra and Ramza on a full LD. Reraise + Last Stand works wonders on Seifer, since he's kind of a suicidal tank. With the last of the Rebirth bosses down, I'll have enough motes to dive them a bit further.
    Retooler of D&D 3.5 (and 5e/Next) content. See here for more.
    Now with a comprehensive guide for 3.5 Paladin players porting to Pathfinder. Also available for 5th Edition
    On Lawful Good:
    Quote Originally Posted by firebrandtoluc View Post
    My friend is currently playing a paladin. It's way outside his normal zone. I told him to try to channel Santa Claus, Mr. Rogers, and Kermit the Frog. Until someone refuses to try to get off the naughty list. Then become Optimus Prime.
    T.G. Oskar profile by Specter.

11. - Top - End - #251

One man’s salt... I was hoping for that relic Slayn and didn’t get it. What I got was not bad though-
    1/11 disco
    Tidus USB.

I need to decide if he unseats Paine with her BSB' Bart’s with full LD and bsb1 or Yuffie with USB on team water. It looks pretty strong and it’s my first relic for him.

12. - Top - End - #252
    Ogre in the Playground

Paine. That allows you to give Bartz Engulfing Quadstrike, and make proper use of Sapphire Shot.

13. - Top - End - #253
    Troll in the Playground

Hmm, a Super for Marach and Agrias, and a BSB for ... Aphmau? Huh.

I'm gonna need to see if my shiny new ice chain on Snow is enough for me to consistently beat Fenrir. Also, I still need to assemble my Team Wind Mostly Ninja squad for Golem (OK, Fujin, Yuffie, Alphinaud, and Larsa). Gotta finish leveling Yuffie and diving my team members as much as I can with my paltry smattering of motes (although the fest helped immensely).

I know have Cloud, Terra, and Ashe fully Legend Dived. I should probably see about including Cloud in that Golem fight, but he'd have to do comparable damage to one of the others even through Protect. I've got so many relics for him that it could work (USB, both BSBs, and two? supers).
    Awesome avatar by Iron Penguin!

Signature of Holding

14. - Top - End - #254
    Firbolg in the Playground

My LD pull was 2/11 1 rainbow and one disco none dupes

Rainbow: Jecht's SSB (lul wut? Like he is ever going to see the light of day so synergy armor it is)
    Disco: Delita USB (...interesting, not a bad relic on a meh character. He may see the light of day on CM runs but that's it really)

Nothing game changing but I wasn't expecting much. The big question is whether I should pull on the Onion Knight banner, tbh his USB's are just ok to me whereas my hoarde is reserved for TG Cid's glorious return back into the meta.
    Blarg...

15. - Top - End - #255
    Troll in the Playground

All right, my LD got me a Dupe Saintly Excalibur, a Celebrant's Miter, and a Jecht's Guise. So, okay I guess.
    But I am quite behind on dungeons, I think I'm still two or three updates back.
    "And if you don't, the consequences will be dire!"
    "What? They'll have three extra hit dice and a rend attack?"

Factotum Variants!

16. - Top - End - #256
    Ogre in the Playground

Dupe Tidus Ultra.
    Lion Materia.
    Mustadio BSB.

It's... okay I guess. But I really hoped for something new when I saw that disco. And Tidus's USB is a Blitzball which means almost no one can use it. But eh, at least it's even more damage on a Water+ weapon.

17. - Top - End - #257
    Ogre in the Playground

DU pull bombed. Hard. 1/11 Orlandeau SSB My draw luck since the Black Friday draw has just been absolutely horrid.

Hydra is down. Ignus Chain + fully dove Sahntotto with Chain Stonga and a fully dove Vivi with Meltdown. Clear time was 30:53. Only issue is having to s/l a lot because he likes to kill someone off right at the start.

Edit: Mist dragon is dead too. 44:89. Cid Raines + Dark Chain.
    Last edited by Antonok; 2018-01-10 at 08:52 AM.

Remember: Cough, Rough, Through, Though don't rhyme, but for some forsaken reason Pony and Bolonga do...
    They say history repeats itself, so does our constant use of emojis mean we're reverting back to Egyptian hieroglyphs?

Steam Profile

18. - Top - End - #258
    Titan in the Playground

Elmdore. Ugh.

Seriously, I have only one dungeon left in this DU, and this fight, oh my Me, this fight. It's like it basically requires Affliction Break, which - useful as it is - I really don't want to craft.

Definitely focus fire, because when Elmdore dies, the fight is over, but... Ugh. This fight. So much hate. So much.

EDIT: And right after posting this, taken down like a chump. It really boils down to whether they use their basic attack commands or their debuffs, which is pretty RNG of them. The fight I won, it was almost exclusively attacks; a few failed insta-death attempts and one successful Stop (on my healer, but I had an instant-cast RW medica to tide me over) were all they threw out. Well, that and the Ultimas, but you can power through those. Agrias' BSB was insanely good here, because pulling all of the ST attacks meant her gauge charged a lot.

And now it's time to actually master those relics I picked up in this pull.

Also: ProTip for those who haven't tried the XI content yet. Two of the dungeons are boss rushes. On the first one, bring Fire and Holy damage to cover your bases; on the second, Earth and Fire.
    Last edited by Red Fel; 2018-01-10 at 10:39 AM.
    My headache medicine has a little "Ex" inscribed on the pill. It's not a brand name; it's an indicator that it works inside an Anti-Magic Field.

19. - Top - End - #259

Aha! Finally spent some time fiddling with my fest winnings to get a sub-30 Hydra time! I'm not sure it's a very consistent clear quite yet, but that's still a pretty exciting benchmark. For one, that puts me at 7/8 magicite I can sub-30. And for two, it meant that I finally farmed out a copy of Hydra itself to complete my set of level-broken 3* magicite.

I'm not entirely sure I'm going to bother fussing with a sub-30 Golem since I'm not exactly hurting for earth orbs, but we'll see. I'm pretty cranky that I can't clear it with a fully kitted Bartz + Cloud, but I'm not sure how much more persistence is going to net me. Maybe after the Orlandu banner; if I come away with Ramza's LMR, it should be all but a lock.

Oh god, 4* are going to be terrible.
    Merlin the Tuna

20. - Top - End - #260
    Barbarian in the Playground

Chimera

Quote Originally Posted by Merlin the Tuna View Post
    Oh god, 4* are going to be terrible.
    Do you have Astra? I hope you do! Otherwise pack Affliction break because statuses do exist. Whee!
    I've tried Isgebind (ice) and Marilith (fire) once each on JP, and I think my teams can take them, but they are definitely a step up in challenge.

And even worse, the next-gen of Torment dungeons was just teased in JP. Though they're supposed to have a difficulty level that can go beyond 4* magicites, there's some encouraging stuff with them! To wit:
    Spoiler: Torments 2nd gen
    Show

1. Wall is automatically granted to you at the start of the fight and it stays for the whole thing.
    2. Realm synergy matters! Bringing more realm characters weakens the boss, as well as lowers its break resistances.
    3. Break resistance lowered? Supports matter again!
    4. Don't have chains? No worries, your forced RW is going to be a realm chain, which charges on hits from characters of that realm.
    5. Can't beat the boss? Partial rewards will be given out.
    6. More job motes!
    7. New 6* abilities, including vortex, the water/lightning/ice meltdown clone.

Good luck to all who're pulling tonight, and may everything be a disco.

21. - Top - End - #261
    Titan in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Greg_S View Post
    Good luck to all who're pulling tonight, and may everything be a disco.
    Thanks for that, by the way! Because Onionbanner is up, and I got 2/11!

OK's BSB, which - while it has been overshadowed somewhat by similar buffs - is still fun for noncharging, and Refia's LMR!

Ironic, but of the very few LMRs I have, two are for monks - Galuf's dualcast MNK and Refia's dualcast Fire. Admittedly, Refia's serves double-duty, since she can also use Sharpshooter abilities. Either way, it's a good boost to utility, particularly when you consider that I have her USB. If dualcast works with that, her Fire Within is just gonna be sick.

Happy pulls, all!

22. - Top - End - #262

Well, I'm 200 mythril poorer, and the results are... pretty good? I went 2/11 on all four of them, with the following haul:

CoD USB (dupe)
    CoD BSB
    CoD LMR
    Refia LMR x2
    Arc BSB (dupe)
    OK BSB
    OK LMR

So, Cloud of Darkness is a total hoss now. Refia's LMR is a great addition to her BSB for Fires Within spam. And while OK's USBs eluded me, his BSB holds up pretty well natively despite falling behind as an RW, and his LMR combines beautifully with it. I'm at 46 mythril, so I could pull again after clearing some of the event, but I've got most of the banner at this point. Probably just gonna sit tight and hope luckies & fests smile upon me sometime in the future.
    Merlin the Tuna

23. - Top - End - #263
    Firbolg in the Playground

Well I decided to do a pull in this fabled banner and it paid off

4/11 2 rainbows and 2 discos

1st rainbow: Refia BSB which is going to be a rosetta stone since I have this maxed

2nd rainbow: Arianna BSB which is meh but hey i have 2 healers with bsb's for III now so win?

1st disco: Refia USB which is something I wanted so yay!

2nd disco: Onion Sage USB so i now have one of the fabled OK relics making him useful

Overall winning!
    Blarg...

24. - Top - End - #264
    Ogre in the Playground

1/11 Refia BSB dupe (3rd one)

Sigh. Why do I even bother pulling anymore...

Steam Profile

25. - Top - End - #265

I almost didn’t pull at all despite this being a strong banner. I’m still between jobs because of our big move and am. It likely to refresh my gems anytime soon (I bought a few while I was working overseas because my income was very comfortable).

I decided on a 100 gem pull because I’d really like Onion’s bsb or reifa’s LMR.

I got a disco - Onion’s USB sword!

I have a fully dived Ramza with usb and bsb2, but onion might need to make an argument for a role on a future team - especially as I also have his OSB. I need to finish his 4* motes now and freely peel the onion.

26. - Top - End - #266
    Ogre in the Playground

DrowGuy

Not sure if I wanna pull. I have nothing for OK right now (though enough OK motes for his tree), but I have Refia USB and BSB (the LM would be nice tho, really nice, she's one of my heavy hitters and that doublecast...mmm...), either CoD soul break would be nice (I have her LM and BSB1), Ignis would get used, but any of the healer stuff is meh for me.

Actually, regarding CoD BSB2, I always get confused on terminology. When it gives a 15% boost to Darkness abilities, are those "abilities that do dark damage" or the ability category that includes Dire Heal? Like, the USB causes her dark abilities to trigger Lightning, but the BSB2 not boosting the BSB2 abilities (it's Black Magic, not Darkness) seems weird.

Edit: Another question, since Rikku was gonna be my next Legend Dive, as I bring her to every fight for protect/shell/haste/atk/mag. Her Legend Materia Al Bhed Prodigy says "Increase the duration of stat buffs generated by the user and their related effects a moderate amount. Applies to most stat buffs and their effects."

Would this apply to the Protect and Shell of Hyper Mighty G? Or just the Attack and Magic stat boosts? I was gonna dive it for the increased duration and reduced "oh crud it dropped off before I could reapply so I suddenly died," but if it's just the Atk/mag....
    Last edited by huttj509; 2018-01-11 at 01:46 AM.

27. - Top - End - #267
    Ogre in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by huttj509 View Post
    Edit: Another question, since Rikku was gonna be my next Legend Dive, as I bring her to every fight for protect/shell/haste/atk/mag. Her Legend Materia Al Bhed Prodigy says "Increase the duration of stat buffs generated by the user and their related effects a moderate amount. Applies to most stat buffs and their effects."

Would this apply to the Protect and Shell of Hyper Mighty G? Or just the Attack and Magic stat boosts? I was gonna dive it for the increased duration and reduced "oh crud it dropped off before I could reapply so I suddenly died," but if it's just the Atk/mag....
    Pretty sure it doesn't affect Pro/Shellga or Haste, but they last a lot longer than haste does anyhow (haste base duration 20s while proshellga is 35).

Edit: Should mention that her lm2 does affect RW duration too. So something like wall or shout would get the increase if she used the rw
    Last edited by Antonok; 2018-01-11 at 02:02 AM.

28. - Top - End - #268
    Ogre in the Playground

DrowGuy

Quote Originally Posted by Antonok View Post
    Pretty sure it doesn't affect Pro/Shellga or Haste, but they last a lot longer than haste does anyhow (haste base duration 20s while proshellga is 35).
    Less concerned with Haste than with taking significantly more damage because Rikku has neither Wrath nor Lifesiphon, though I've run into that issue a LOT less since the SB gauge buff as I use 5* dances with her.

29. - Top - End - #269
    Ogre in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by huttj509 View Post
    Less concerned with Haste than with taking significantly more damage because Rikku has neither Wrath nor Lifesiphon, though I've run into that issue a LOT less since the SB gauge buff as I use 5* dances with her.
    She does have that problem. Machinist vs weakness is probably the best builder, but failing that, boost her mind as much as possible. Every 100 mnd increases proshellga duration vy 5 seconds iirc. Tiny Bee, oddly, shines in doing this.

Steam Profile

30. - Top - End - #270
    Troll in the Playground

Decided not to pull on the OK banner. Sure, it makes Onion far more powerful as a supporter, but those relis will be sure to appear in a distant future. Decided to (what else?) do a last pull on the Fire Goddess banner, hoping to get one last relic for her. Sure, I might regret it later, but it is for honor...

1/11 (seriously!?), 1 Disco (seriously!?!?), ...no dupe (SERIOUSLY!?!?!?)[*]Terra's Apocalypse: Oh. Frellin'. Darn. Shoite. The key component to make Terra a true Fire Goddess, with the alternate EX Mode to boot. Fire Beam, you did a most excellent job, but it's time to finally rest. Heck. Yeah.

I've been pretty close to sub-30 Sealion, and now I feel I will finally achieve it. Didn't got her LMR or her second Burst (but there's the Library of Guidance for that...), but I feel I won the Banner. Honor has been properly safeguarded.

That said, my phone decided to act funny and screw up before I could handle Rebirth!Leviathan, so he was spared from my wrath. Doing some Elites and Classics for more Mythril.

Next goal? GLORIOUS THUNDER GOD BANNER (with the second appearance of Ramza's Battle Cry).
    Retooler of D&D 3.5 (and 5e/Next) content. See here for more.
    Now with a comprehensive guide for 3.5 Paladin players porting to Pathfinder. Also available for 5th Edition
    On Lawful Good:
    Quote Originally Posted by firebrandtoluc View Post
    My friend is currently playing a paladin. It's way outside his normal zone. I told him to try to channel Santa Claus, Mr. Rogers, and Kermit the Frog. Until someone refuses to try to get off the naughty list. Then become Optimus Prime.
    T.G. Oskar profile by Specter.