Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Results 31 to 60 of 71
  1. - Top - End - #31
    Ogre in the Playground
     
    Kitten Champion's Avatar

    Join Date
    Aug 2012

    Default Re: Marvel's Avengers Infinity War - Teaser Trailer

    Quote Originally Posted by Anteros View Post
    I got the impression that they're active doing odd jobs and stuff. Trying to make money. I never got the impression that they should be household names across the galaxy like the Avengers would be on Earth.
    But, even if the Avengers only ever beat the Chitauri in New York and decided to retire immediately they'd still be household names globally. Ronan is practically the same thing on a galactic scale, a non-trivial threat that could have easily destroyed their equivalent of New York to start off with and then spread everywhere else. Clearly the galaxy does have free and easy communication, that's relatively equivalent to our mass media available to them that civilized areas have access to.

    Besides, if the job we see them doing in the beginning of Vol. 2 is any indication they're not exactly doing children's birthday parties, but rather some pretty ballsy mercenary work.

    They have, at minimum, accrued fame to the point that someone might call Quill Star Lord without significant prompting.

  2. - Top - End - #32
    Firbolg in the Playground
     
    AssassinGuy

    Join Date
    Dec 2013
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: Marvel's Avengers Infinity War - Teaser Trailer

    Quote Originally Posted by Aotrs Commander View Post
    At this point, I'm hoping they actually do something novel and DON'T kill half the cast off. Because that's so overdone now...

    Heck, I'd be quite happy if they killed no-one off, though I wouldn't lay odds on it.

    But one noble sarifice should be all a good story actually needs anyway, since more deaths =/= more impact.



    Spoiler: Civl War, for the sake of argumement
    Show
    I tell you this, my enjoyment of Civil War jumped up three notches when I realised Rhodey wasn't going to cark it.
    While that would be novel, it would also make it exceptionally difficult to take Thanos seriously as a threat. The level of power needed to soundly trounce all the marvel heroes combined without actually being able to kill them is such an impossibly specific level it would shatter suspension of disbelief. The idea that he would deliberately not kill them is even sillier, given that his introduction was the chitauri invasion.
    “Evil is evil. Lesser, greater, middling, it's all the same. Proportions are negotiated, boundaries blurred. I'm not a pious hermit, I haven't done only good in my life. But if I'm to choose between one evil and another, then I prefer not to choose at all.”

  3. - Top - End - #33
    Ogre in the Playground
    Join Date
    Feb 2013

    Default Re: Marvel's Avengers Infinity War - Teaser Trailer

    The full trailer is up.

    Don't click if you wish to avoid spoilers:


  4. - Top - End - #34
    Titan in the Playground
    Join Date
    Dec 2008

    Default Re: Marvel's Avengers Infinity War - Teaser Trailer

    Quote Originally Posted by Kitten Champion View Post
    But, even if the Avengers only ever beat the Chitauri in New York and decided to retire immediately they'd still be household names globally. Ronan is practically the same thing on a galactic scale, a non-trivial threat that could have easily destroyed their equivalent of New York to start off with and then spread everywhere else. Clearly the galaxy does have free and easy communication, that's relatively equivalent to our mass media available to them that civilized areas have access to.

    Besides, if the job we see them doing in the beginning of Vol. 2 is any indication they're not exactly doing children's birthday parties, but rather some pretty ballsy mercenary work.

    They have, at minimum, accrued fame to the point that someone might call Quill Star Lord without significant prompting.
    Eh, the galaxy is a big place and the Asgardians are specifically called out as being fairly closed off, and only caring about their 9 worlds (and even then they seem to pretty much just stick to Asgard and ignored Earth for the most part). I'm not saying that Thor shouldn't know about the Guardians, but, I wouldn't go as far to call it a plot hole or anything.

  5. - Top - End - #35
    Eldritch Horror in the Playground Moderator
    Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: Marvel's Avengers Infinity War - Teaser Trailer

    Is it just me, or does Thanos look like they haven't finished tweaking his CGI yet?
    Quote Originally Posted by Red Fel, on quest rewards
    "Is a stack of ten pancakes too many pancakes to give to the party, even if most of them fell on the floor and one or two were stepped on? I wanted to give my party pancakes as a reward but I'm unsure if it's too much. The pancakes are also laced with blowfish poison so the party would have to get an antitoxin before they could eat the ones which weren't pulverized by shoes."

    I don't think anyone would want those pancakes even if you paid them to eat them.

  6. - Top - End - #36
    Bugbear in the Playground
     
    PirateGuy

    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Location
    The netherlands
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: Marvel's Avengers Infinity War - Teaser Trailer

    Quote Originally Posted by The Glyphstone View Post
    Is it just me, or does Thanos look like they haven't finished tweaking his CGI yet?
    He was much more blue before wasnt he?
    Quote Originally Posted by Orderic View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by swaoeaeieu
    Or maybe, i dont know... adoption?
    Don't be ridiculous. We need those orphans...
    If at any point you notice mistakes in my English, please let me know, I am always looking to improve.

  7. - Top - End - #37
    Ogre in the Playground
     
    Kitten Champion's Avatar

    Join Date
    Aug 2012

    Default Re: Marvel's Avengers Infinity War - Teaser Trailer

    Quote Originally Posted by Dienekes View Post
    Eh, the galaxy is a big place and the Asgardians are specifically called out as being fairly closed off, and only caring about their 9 worlds (and even then they seem to pretty much just stick to Asgard and ignored Earth for the most part). I'm not saying that Thor shouldn't know about the Guardians, but, I wouldn't go as far to call it a plot hole or anything.
    It's plausible he does know of them but not what they look like or any of the specifics. Besides, Thor's been dealing with the whole Ragnarok thing and, yeah, Asgardians being insular and acting either indifferent or condescending/paternalistic to younger races is something of a persistent flaw/characteristic in the movie that's mirrored in some of Thor's character.

  8. - Top - End - #38
    Barbarian in the Playground
     
    PaladinGuy

    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Location
    Bologna, Italy
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: Marvel's Avengers Infinity War - Teaser Trailer

    Where are the Infinity Stones at the moment?

    Space: The Tesseract... location?

    Mind: Encased into Vision's forehead

    Reality: the Aether... location? Can't remember the end of Thor 2

    Power: I guess the Nova Corps have it, after GotG?

    Time: If it is the Eye of Agamotto, it should be in New York, worn by Dr Strange?

    Soul: am I wrong or it was never mentioned nor seen in the Marvel Cinematic Universe so far?

  9. - Top - End - #39
    Ogre in the Playground
     
    Kitten Champion's Avatar

    Join Date
    Aug 2012

    Default Re: Marvel's Avengers Infinity War - Teaser Trailer

    Quote Originally Posted by Jan Mattys View Post
    Soul: am I wrong or it was never mentioned nor seen in the Marvel Cinematic Universe so far?
    No, I don't believe you are.

    It's probably with Black Panther, thus the images of war in Wakanda which Thanos is likely invading in order to take it. For the Black Panther movie it'll provide a straightforward explanation for Black Panther's canonical mystical abilities - specifically speaking with his ancestors - and an easy "show" moment for what the Soul Gem does as it's the least intuitive to grasp, I think.

  10. - Top - End - #40
    Colossus in the Playground
     
    LaZodiac's Avatar

    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    Canada
    Gender
    Female

    Default Re: Marvel's Avengers Infinity War - Teaser Trailer

    Quote Originally Posted by Jan Mattys View Post
    Where are the Infinity Stones at the moment?

    Space: The Tesseract... location?

    Mind: Encased into Vision's forehead

    Reality: the Aether... location? Can't remember the end of Thor 2

    Power: I guess the Nova Corps have it, after GotG?

    Time: If it is the Eye of Agamotto, it should be in New York, worn by Dr Strange?

    Soul: am I wrong or it was never mentioned nor seen in the Marvel Cinematic Universe so far?
    Loki has the Tesseract, took it from Asgard before they left.

    Mind is right.

    The Aether is in the Collector's collection, given to him by the Asgardians.

    Yup, nova Corp has the Power stone.

    Strange doesn't wear it since it's power is too great but yes, he's got Time.

    Soul hasn't been mentioned yet, almost certainly in Wakanda.


    Sly Zodi by Cuthalion. It's time to do a crime.
    Sig Banner by Pinkhaired August.

  11. - Top - End - #41
    Barbarian in the Playground
     
    PaladinGuy

    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Location
    Bologna, Italy
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: Marvel's Avengers Infinity War - Teaser Trailer

    Quote Originally Posted by LaZodiac View Post
    The Aether is in the Collector's collection, given to him by the Asgardians.
    Oh. Right. That sounds like a truly awful choice for a galaxy-ending level of threat, though.

    Also, sorry if I am not well versed in all things Marvel, but I have a question:
    Where does the gautlet come from? Did Thanos build it in order to conveniently and simultaneously convey the power of the six stones? Is it a pre-existing artifact? Are the six stones meant to be together (if not in the hands of a ruthless galactic overlord)?
    Long story short, I wonder if Thanos is trying to recreate something that was meant to be - for his evil ways - or if he's the first villain who got the idea to get them all (and who's powerful enough not to be obliterated while wielding them).
    Last edited by Jan Mattys; 2017-11-30 at 04:26 AM.

  12. - Top - End - #42
    Colossus in the Playground
     
    LaZodiac's Avatar

    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    Canada
    Gender
    Female

    Default Re: Marvel's Avengers Infinity War - Teaser Trailer

    Quote Originally Posted by Jan Mattys View Post
    Oh. Right. That sounds like a truly awful choice for a galaxy-ending level of threat, though.

    Also, sorry if I am not well versed in all things Marvel, but I have a question:
    Where does the gautlet come from? Did Thanos build it in order to conveniently and simultaneously convey the power of the six stones? Is it a pre-existing artifact? Are the six stones meant to be together (if not in the hands of a ruthless galactic overlord)?
    Long story short, I wonder if Thanos is trying to recreate something that was meant to be - for his evil ways - or if he's the first villain who got the idea to get them all (and who's powerful enough not to be obliterated while wielding them).
    The Collector is actually meant to be a big deal. He lives in the head of a dead god he's actually impressive. But Thanos can set fire to worlds, so...you know. Difficulties.

    So the gauntlet is meant to hold the power of the stones. I don't know how it was made, I think it's just a thing Thanos made because it makes it easier to use the stones when they're all connected on one thing. It's like, also it would mess with his ensemble if he had to put the gems on different articles of clothing.

    As for Thanos's goals...a long time ago whe Thanos first appeared they promised us that he was going to have the motive the comic version has. So while what you're saying is good and all, his motive is that he wants to do a **** with Death. As in he actually has romantic feelings for the living personification of the concept of Death, ye olde lady Death the grim reaper, a skeleton in a robe with a scythe. He wants to be her bae. And we don't mean this in like a possessive, evil way. He's genuinely in love with her and wants her to see him as an equal. It's actually a weakness of his, for all his bluster and godly power Thanos has a lot of self doubt and his goal is basically impossible because Death's a hard girl to catch, let alone "legitimately woo so that you become equal partners with agency in your romantic relationship". I emphasize this so that you can contrast the relatively simple goal when all is said and done...to the fact that he's literally going to kill many, many lives to do this.

    He's probably not the first to think of getting the stones together, but he's probably the first who will do so.
    Last edited by LaZodiac; 2017-11-30 at 04:33 AM.


    Sly Zodi by Cuthalion. It's time to do a crime.
    Sig Banner by Pinkhaired August.

  13. - Top - End - #43
    Ogre in the Playground
     
    Kitten Champion's Avatar

    Join Date
    Aug 2012

    Default Re: Marvel's Avengers Infinity War - Teaser Trailer

    The other benefit of leaving it to the Collector is that he's not going to use the Reality Gem or give/sell it to anyone. He acquires rare and valuable objects/living beings for the sake of possessing them rather than what they can do for him personally. He may be amoral, but you can depend on his monomania.

  14. - Top - End - #44
    Colossus in the Playground
     
    Eldan's Avatar

    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    Switzerland
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: Marvel's Avengers Infinity War - Teaser Trailer

    I remember seeing some people speculate that the Eternal Flame in Ragnarök was the Soul Gem, but I think they'd have made that more clear if it was. Plus, they need to make Black Panther relevant and involved somehow.
    “It’s honest. What our religion tells us, the part that is a religion, is that the gods created life to try and make meaning. It’s ultimately hopeless, and even gods die, but the effort is real. Will always have been real, even when everything is over and no one remembers.”
    -The Litany of Earth, Ruthanna Emrys

  15. - Top - End - #45
    Titan in the Playground
     
    Aotrs Commander's Avatar

    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    Derby, UK and Bleak Despair battlestation. Species: Spirit-Bound Skeletal Lich (Lawful Evil)
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: Marvel's Avengers Infinity War - Teaser Trailer

    Quote Originally Posted by Keltest View Post
    While that would be novel, it would also make it exceptionally difficult to take Thanos seriously as a threat. The level of power needed to soundly trounce all the marvel heroes combined without actually being able to kill them is such an impossibly specific level it would shatter suspension of disbelief. The idea that he would deliberately not kill them is even sillier, given that his introduction was the chitauri invasion.
    With respect, that's ridiculous.

    Killing off characters to show how badass the new villain is is exactly EVERYTHING WRONG with current comic book writing (Marvel, especially you, no, I didn't forget Banshee's pointless death for Recton Summers) and the absolute WORST POSSIBLE REASON for killing a character off, period.

    A writer who can't generate threat and tension without character death should find a new form of employment.
    Last edited by Aotrs Commander; 2017-11-30 at 05:56 AM.

  16. - Top - End - #46
    Colossus in the Playground
     
    Eldan's Avatar

    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    Switzerland
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: Marvel's Avengers Infinity War - Teaser Trailer

    I suggest we make Worf a part of the Marvel Universe, maybe as a new member of the Guardians of the Galaxy. THen, Thanos can defeat him to show how cool he is.
    “It’s honest. What our religion tells us, the part that is a religion, is that the gods created life to try and make meaning. It’s ultimately hopeless, and even gods die, but the effort is real. Will always have been real, even when everything is over and no one remembers.”
    -The Litany of Earth, Ruthanna Emrys

  17. - Top - End - #47
    Titan in the Playground
     
    Aotrs Commander's Avatar

    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    Derby, UK and Bleak Despair battlestation. Species: Spirit-Bound Skeletal Lich (Lawful Evil)
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: Marvel's Avengers Infinity War - Teaser Trailer

    Quote Originally Posted by Eldan View Post
    I suggest we make Worf a part of the Marvel Universe, maybe as a new member of the Guardians of the Galaxy. THen, Thanos can defeat him to show how cool he is.
    Perhaps he can be a team with Princess Celestia from MLP (since her track record is as vaunted as Worf's).

    That'd be twice as effective, wouldn't it? That's how it works, right?
    Last edited by Aotrs Commander; 2017-11-30 at 05:56 AM.

  18. - Top - End - #48
    Troll in the Playground
     
    GloatingSwine's Avatar

    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: Marvel's Avengers Infinity War - Teaser Trailer

    Quote Originally Posted by Aotrs Commander View Post
    Killing off characters to show how badass the new villain is is exactly EVERYTHING WRONG with current comic book writing (Marvel, especially you, no, I didn't forget Banshee's pointless death for Recton Summers) and the absolute WORST POSSIBLE REASON for killing a character off, period.
    Yeah, that's what redshirts are for. (In this film the redshirts may be played by the Nova Corps, we see Thanos with the Power stone so he's been to Xandar, and them getting rekt would set up a Nova movie.)

    That said, some of the actors are coming to the ends of their contracts, so we're going to be seeing some characters at the least retiring and possibly heroically sacrificing themselves.

    (Marvel movies have built a p. strong identity between actor and character, and at this point if they try to recast eg. Cap there would be torches and pitchforks.)
    Last edited by GloatingSwine; 2017-11-30 at 06:35 AM.

  19. - Top - End - #49
    Barbarian in the Playground
    Join Date
    Jul 2015

    Default Re: Marvel's Avengers Infinity War - Teaser Trailer

    Quote Originally Posted by GloatingSwine View Post
    That said, some of the actors are coming to the ends of their contracts, so we're going to be seeing some characters at the least retiring and possibly heroically sacrificing themselves.

    (Marvel movies have built a p. strong identity between actor and character, and at this point if they try to recast eg. Cap there would be torches and pitchforks.)
    The MCU is also somewhat bloated at this point and could really do with a bit of deadwood clearing in order to help make space for new characters in the next 'phase' of movie production. This is most obvious for Cap and Iron Man, who both have obvious replacements in place. There's also some rather straightforward economics behind such choices - unlike in comics every time an actor shows up on screen in a movie, even for a cameo sized role, they have to get paid.
    Resvier: a P6 homebrew setting

  20. - Top - End - #50
    Colossus in the Playground
     
    Eldan's Avatar

    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    Switzerland
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: Marvel's Avengers Infinity War - Teaser Trailer

    I just think they should make more sub-team movies, where two or three characters team up , instead of trying to cram everyone into one. We could have, I don't know, Doctor Strange and Scarlet Witch travel to another dimension. Ant-man and Loki steal an artefact. Captain America and Thor save Alfheim. I don't know. Surely, there's possibilities.

    I'm finding it difficult, so far, to get excited for this movie. It sounds like too much at once.
    “It’s honest. What our religion tells us, the part that is a religion, is that the gods created life to try and make meaning. It’s ultimately hopeless, and even gods die, but the effort is real. Will always have been real, even when everything is over and no one remembers.”
    -The Litany of Earth, Ruthanna Emrys

  21. - Top - End - #51
    Barbarian in the Playground
     
    PaladinGuy

    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Location
    Bologna, Italy
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: Marvel's Avengers Infinity War - Teaser Trailer

    Quote Originally Posted by Eldan View Post
    I just think they should make more sub-team movies, where two or three characters team up , instead of trying to cram everyone into one. We could have, I don't know, Doctor Strange and Scarlet Witch travel to another dimension. Ant-man and Loki steal an artefact. Captain America and Thor save Alfheim. I don't know. Surely, there's possibilities.

    I'm finding it difficult, so far, to get excited for this movie. It sounds like too much at once.
    You know, in principle I'd agree with you. That's a very real danger, and I feel the same.

    The thing is, though, that Marvel seems to know what it is doing. Even their worst movies so far have been somewhat "watchable" at least.
    That's the beauty of creating a good streak of things that work. Even with some "faux-pas" here and there, you're building trust and people will be wondering "how can they pull it off?" instead of "in how many different ways will this be awful?".

    I'd say that Marvel is solidly in the first situation now, and has been for quite some time. It's been 9 years and 17 movies O.o
    Last edited by Jan Mattys; 2017-11-30 at 08:25 AM.

  22. - Top - End - #52
    Colossus in the Playground
     
    Eldan's Avatar

    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    Switzerland
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: Marvel's Avengers Infinity War - Teaser Trailer

    That's the thing, though. I already think there's too many characters. THere's an entire list of B-listers I don't remotely care about. I couldn't even tell you any personality traits Falcon has. Even some A-listers. After two movies, I still don't really have a read on Vision, no good idea what his powers are (he seems to have a pretty long list) or why I should care much about him. Scarlet Witch isn't much better.

    Really, most of those who haven't had a good part of a movie dedicated to them.
    “It’s honest. What our religion tells us, the part that is a religion, is that the gods created life to try and make meaning. It’s ultimately hopeless, and even gods die, but the effort is real. Will always have been real, even when everything is over and no one remembers.”
    -The Litany of Earth, Ruthanna Emrys

  23. - Top - End - #53
    Ogre in the Playground
    Join Date
    Feb 2013

    Default Re: Marvel's Avengers Infinity War - Teaser Trailer

    Quote Originally Posted by The Glyphstone View Post
    Is it just me, or does Thanos look like they haven't finished tweaking his CGI yet?
    Quote Originally Posted by Swaoeaeieu View Post
    He was much more blue before wasnt he?
    The cosmic stuff tends to be much more Day-Glo than the Earth side stuff. Which is part of the change.

    The other is that he looks more like an actual person than a plush animal perched on a chair.

  24. - Top - End - #54
    Ettin in the Playground
     
    BlackDragon

    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    Montreal
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: Marvel's Avengers Infinity War - Teaser Trailer

    I found his CGI a bit clunky. But then AngryJo said "he looks better than SteppenWolf", is he right?!

  25. - Top - End - #55
    Ogre in the Playground
     
    Legato Endless's Avatar

    Join Date
    Sep 2013
    Location
    Twin Cities, Minnesota

    Default Re: Marvel's Avengers Infinity War - Teaser Trailer

    Quote Originally Posted by Eldan View Post
    That's the thing, though. I already think there's too many characters. THere's an entire list of B-listers I don't remotely care about.
    The expansive cast is further complicated by Thanos. Either he comes off as a generic doomsday warlord or he gets a chunk of time on characterization. With all that competition, some of the characters are going to be pushed into vignette moments (at best) in the structure of the film. Ideally there's a few focal characters to hang the conflict around, similarly to Civil War being essentially Cap vs. Tony. Or they simply replicate what an actual mass modern crossover looks like, a narrative form that isn't well regarded by anyone outside of ardent comic enthusiasts. Either way, some of this film is going to come down to look-at-who's-here style fanservice moments.
    Last edited by Legato Endless; 2017-11-30 at 12:01 PM.

  26. - Top - End - #56
    Firbolg in the Playground
     
    Red Fel's Avatar

    Join Date
    Aug 2013

    Default Re: Marvel's Avengers Infinity War - Teaser Trailer

    The big reason I'm stoked for this movie?

    With Thanos officially a character in the MCU, instead of just a background prop dragged out for the stinger at the end of the movie, and Marvel having successfully (or semi-successfully) managed to negotiate one of its properties back into the fold, I can hold out hope that someday, within my lifetime, I will get to see the movie I truly need.

    An action rom-com involving a Thanos-Deadpool-Death love triangle.

    Marvel, get that licensing done and make that movie.
    My headache medicine has a little "Ex" inscribed on the pill. It's not a brand name; it's an indicator that it works inside an Anti-Magic Field.

    Blue text means sarcasm. Purple text means evil. White text is invisible.

    My signature got too big for its britches. So now it's over here!

  27. - Top - End - #57
    Troll in the Playground
     
    GloatingSwine's Avatar

    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: Marvel's Avengers Infinity War - Teaser Trailer

    Quote Originally Posted by Cikomyr View Post
    I found his CGI a bit clunky. But then AngryJo said "he looks better than SteppenWolf", is he right?!
    Well he looks better than Henry Cavill's top lip....

    That said he does need his hat.

  28. - Top - End - #58
    Ogre in the Playground
     
    Ramza00's Avatar

    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Location

    Default Re: Marvel's Avengers Infinity War - Teaser Trailer

    Quote Originally Posted by Eldan View Post
    That's the thing, though. I already think there's too many characters. THere's an entire list of B-listers I don't remotely care about. I couldn't even tell you any personality traits Falcon has. Even some A-listers. After two movies, I still don't really have a read on Vision, no good idea what his powers are (he seems to have a pretty long list) or why I should care much about him. Scarlet Witch isn't much better.

    Really, most of those who haven't had a good part of a movie dedicated to them.
    Vision

    Strength
    Durability
    Flight
    Can phase through things like Shadowcat from X-men
    Can make himself as hard as diamond (both these last two powers are related to density manipulation / changing his molecules)
    Energy weapon due to the solar gem on his head, which in the MCU is not a solar gem but instead the mind stone.
    Can interact with technology

    All of the powers to my recollection Vision has shown in the marvel cinematic universe. Now he has a couple other minor powers in the comics but those are kind of comics "one offs" so I am ignoring them for comics can be silly when you have a 50 year comic history. The powers I listed above are Vision's consistent powers and these are the powers he has been shown in the MCU.
    Stupendous Man drawn by Linklele

  29. - Top - End - #59
    Ettin in the Playground
     
    BlackDragon

    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    Montreal
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: Marvel's Avengers Infinity War - Teaser Trailer

    SPECULATION/WILD MASS GUESSING TIME

    At the start of the movie, Thanos will do something weird while confronting Strange that nobody will understand.

    The movie goes. Thanos kills Vision, get the Blue, Yellow, Red and Purple stones. The Avengers make one big mistake that leads to their defeat near the end of the movie..

    Dr Strange understand they have to Try It Again, and start rewinding time. However, just as he rewinded it near the beginning of the movie.. Thanos's strange move suddenly reveals itself to be a trap against the Green Stone Powers. And now, with the movies' events reset but everyone learning from them, and with the Time Stone loss, the stage is set for the Final Showdown.

  30. - Top - End - #60
    Colossus in the Playground
     
    LaZodiac's Avatar

    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    Canada
    Gender
    Female

    Default Re: Marvel's Avengers Infinity War - Teaser Trailer

    Quote Originally Posted by Cikomyr View Post
    SPECULATION/WILD MASS GUESSING TIME

    At the start of the movie, Thanos will do something weird while confronting Strange that nobody will understand.

    The movie goes. Thanos kills Vision, get the Blue, Yellow, Red and Purple stones. The Avengers make one big mistake that leads to their defeat near the end of the movie..

    Dr Strange understand they have to Try It Again, and start rewinding time. However, just as he rewinded it near the beginning of the movie.. Thanos's strange move suddenly reveals itself to be a trap against the Green Stone Powers. And now, with the movies' events reset but everyone learning from them, and with the Time Stone loss, the stage is set for the Final Showdown.
    I like this as a "how does he get the Time Stone" idea, but not for the whole movie.


    Sly Zodi by Cuthalion. It's time to do a crime.
    Sig Banner by Pinkhaired August.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •