New OOTS products from CafePress
New OOTS t-shirts, ornaments, mugs, bags, and more
Page 9 of 25 FirstFirst 12345678910111213141516171819 ... LastLast
  1. - Top - End - #241
    Bugbear in the Playground

NecromancerGuy

Default Re: The Wall of Fear: A Complete Guide to the Oath of Conquest

Quote Originally Posted by Rp4man View Post
    So question for those who have played higher levels.

When do fear immune enemies and legendary resistances start being an issue?
    Very dm/campaign dependant. I will say though that legendary resistance isn't so bad. By the time things are pulling it out you should have multiple fear-causing abilities to burn through it, and even if you run out first, you're still stripping away layers of protection that will leave the enemy vulnerable to banishment or hold monster or stunning fist or what have you from the rest of the party.

And if after maxing cha but before raising strength you run into enough fear immune enemies that you absolutely need to put some more resources into direct damage, or if you just need that extra couple points on your attack rolls too desperately to wait any longer, then you can dip a level of hexblade, and your attack stat instantly catches up with your casting stat plus you gain multiple tools to layer on additional damage when needed, at the cost of one level of conquest delay and loss of weapon versatility (ie, you can't swap between longsword & whip as needed without taking a hit penalty).

Not a terrible cost for what you get, if what you get happens to be what you need, and it's only a single level dip, so you don't even really need to commit to it in advance. Just take it when and if you need it.

2. - Top - End - #242
    Pixie in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Malisteen View Post
    Very dm/campaign dependant. I will say though that legendary resistance isn't so bad. By the time things are pulling it out you should have multiple fear-causing abilities to burn through it, and even if you run out first, you're still stripping away layers of protection that will leave the enemy vulnerable to banishment or hold monster or stunning fist or what have you from the rest of the party.

And if after maxing cha but before raising strength you run into enough fear immune enemies that you absolutely need to put some more resources into direct damage, or if you just need that extra couple points on your attack rolls too desperately to wait any longer, then you can dip a level of hexblade, and your attack stat instantly catches up with your casting stat plus you gain multiple tools to layer on additional damage when needed, at the cost of one level of conquest delay and loss of weapon versatility (ie, you can't swap between longsword & whip as needed without taking a hit penalty).

Not a terrible cost for what you get, if what you get happens to be what you need, and it's only a single level dip, so you don't even really need to commit to it in advance. Just take it when and if you need it.
    Thanks for the tips...

Strength just seems so good though it's......you can wrathful Smite. And if they fail the save use extra attack to shove them prone at disadvantage. Then they can't get up. This is a kind of a kneel and grovel before me character. Or if you use fear, shove 2 creatures next to you prone, walk 5 feat back and laugh....... They will bend the knee!! I'd rather do it this way then Shield master because wrathful Smite eats my bonus action

If I were to multi-class it would probably be bard for mobile florish to push 5 feet back while they are prone lol..... And I did get expertise in athletics... But I'm trying not to as I don't want to delay the aura at 18.

But no the more I think about this the more my goal is to use strength for shoving. So I'd still like 10 in it. without experience with the class at high-level though I just don't know what the value of Sentinel is as I have not played at high levels with the aura I'd love some more feedback on this if it's control overkill or good yo not put all your eggs inn1 basket. And others have said the whip idea is awesome but how often does this tactic get used?

To legimus. The class is very mad. I'd love to see some of the example builds and how you envision the ASI progression with them.
    Last edited by Rp4man; 2018-09-05 at 03:24 PM.

3. - Top - End - #243
    Halfling in the Playground

Planetar

I think the golden rule of this subclass is to max out your CHA early on, and beyond that it'll depend on precisely what role you see yourself filling and the makeup of your party. But as an example, I'll give you the build of the Conqueror I'm playing right now. We're only level 8, and probably will only make it to level 12 or 13, but I've planned out my skill progression all the way to 20 just in case. I use a warhammer and shield.

Zariel Tiefling (+1 STR, +2 CHA)
    Starting Stats: 15/10/15/8/8/17
    Level 4: +1 STR, +1 CHA
    Level 8: +2 CHA
    Level 12: Resilience (+1 CON)
    Level 16: Shield Master
    Level 19: +2 STR or Sentinel

However, I'm considering taking a single level in Hexblade at level 9. If I choose to do that, my progression would be the same (set back 1 level), except that I definitely won't take the extra STR at 20. For warlock spells, I'd take Booming Blade and Eldritch Blast as my cantrips, and then Cause Fear and Shield.

This is a reasonably MAD class, but so far I think it gets by really well despite that. You just need to make sure your party isn't relying heavily on you for damage output. But if you need some extra burst damage, you're a paladin and have Divine Smite. The most important thing is that you're landing fear. When guys are afraid of you, it's harder for them to hurt you and easy for your party to take advantage. And so far, that has been enormous fun.

4. - Top - End - #244
    Dwarf in the Playground

What deities might work well with a Conquest Paladin that has a dip in Hexblade? How would you explain the Hexblade?

5. - Top - End - #245
    Pixie in the Playground

AssassinGuy

@Klaus: My Conquest Paladin is a Loviatar worshipper using whip and shield. I explain the Hexblade dip as her making a pact with a handmaiden of Loviatar that is an entity from the Shadowfell.

6. - Top - End - #246
    Dwarf in the Playground

GnomeWizardGuy

Tempus and Tyr could be great deities for a conquest paladin too. Even Bane if you're evil.

7. - Top - End - #247
    Dwarf in the Playground

Thanks! Any other suggestions?

8. - Top - End - #248
    Dwarf in the Playground

GnomeWizardGuy

I am DMing right now, but maybe telling you about my next character will help. Lawful neutral scourge aasimar conquest paladin. Her mother was a valkyrie who saw her father (commoner, berserker warrior) on the battlefield, visited him later. They eventually married and Odin wouldn't let her act as a valkyrie anymore because of her relationship with a human. My character sees this as a form of disgrace and thinks she can herself ascend to becoming a valkyrie if she becomes strong enough (whether or not that is true). She worships Forseti, the Norse god of law and justice.

9. - Top - End - #249

Quote Originally Posted by Klaus Teufel View Post
    What deities might work well with a Conquest Paladin that has a dip in Hexblade? How would you explain the Hexblade?
    My conquest paladin is from a prime material plane that has a greek pantheon, and is in a mystery cult dedicated to the twin gods Deimos (Dread) and Phobos (Panic). They are depicted as attendants to Ares, and its not much of a stretch to say that they watch over the arsenal of weapons the god of war brings to battle.

10. - Top - End - #250
    Ogre in the Playground

Flumph

Quote Originally Posted by Klaus Teufel View Post
    Thanks! Any other suggestions?
    Gruumsh or Maglubiyet could be fun for an Orc or Goblin/Hobgoblin PC.

11. - Top - End - #251
    Dwarf in the Playground

GnomeWizardGuy

It is worth noting (as was pointed out earlier today, and I had also missed it before) that the fear from the Menacing feat can only target humanoids. This significantly weakens it. It is still worth taking in my opinion, but yeah.

12. - Top - End - #252
    Orc in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by MrWesson22 View Post
    I am DMing right now, but maybe telling you about my next character will help. Lawful neutral scourge aasimar conquest paladin. Her mother was a valkyrie who saw her father (commoner, berserker warrior) on the battlefield, visited him later. They eventually married and Odin wouldn't let her act as a valkyrie anymore because of her relationship with a human. My character sees this as a form of disgrace and thinks she can herself ascend to becoming a valkyrie if she becomes strong enough (whether or not that is true). She worships Forseti, the Norse god of law and justice.
    Cool backstory! I would give you an inspiration die if I could.
    Last edited by McSkrag; 2018-09-14 at 01:19 AM.

13. - Top - End - #253
    Dwarf in the Playground

I'm thinking of playing one in DragonHeist, perhaps the charm-variant Tiefling, or a fallen Aasimar. I want to become a gang lord, perhaps eventually usurping one of the current powers of Waterdeep. So fear vs humanoids should be pretty useful; so would deity/outsiders to honour that fit the background (he'll take a level of Warlock at level 2). Are Goliaths a thing in Waterdeep? (It might not matter, as the DM may transplant it elsewhere.)
    Last edited by Klaus Teufel; 2018-09-14 at 04:58 AM.

14. - Top - End - #254
    Ogre in the Playground

Just became aware of something (reading it in another post), that is rather obvious and some (most?) of you will know already. But I'll just throw it in for good measure. Wrathful smite bypasses legendary resistance (due to calling a check and not a save), so it is fair game for bosses with legendary resistances, assuming they are not fear immune. This is a very big deal, as wrathful smite is already one of the best spells to use against bosses, and now that non fear immune bosses with legendary resistances are valid targets, this spell can cover a larger part of a conquest paladin's tactics. This is huge!
    Edit: Made a mistake.
    Last edited by Corran; 2018-09-15 at 08:36 AM.
    Hacks!

15. - Top - End - #255
    Dwarf in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Corran View Post
    Just became aware of something (reading it in another post), that is rather obvious and some (most?) of you will know already. But I'll just throw it in for good measure. Wrathful smite bypasses legendary resistance (due to calling a check and not a save), so it is fair game for bosses with legendary resistances, assuming they are not fear immune. This is a very big deal, as wrathful smite is already one of the best spells to use against bosses, and now that non fear immune bosses with legendary resistances are valid targets, this spell can cover a larger part of a conquest paladin's tactics. This is huge!
    Well all I can say is that I already Knew that little tidbit but it never 'clicked' in my head when it came to Legendary Resistance.

Damned Fine bit of information right there my friend.
    "The mystery of life isn't a problem to solve, but a reality to experience."
    -Reverend Mother Gaius Helen Mohiam

16. - Top - End - #256

NecromancerGuy

Wrathful smite does not bypass legendary resistance, because the initial application of the frightened condition is resisted via a saving throw. It's only attempts to escape the condition after faoling that initial saving throw that are made as checks rathee than saves.

17. - Top - End - #257
    Ogre in the Playground

Wrathful smite does not bypass legendary resistance, because the initial application of the frightened condition is resisted via a saving throw. It's only attempts to escape the condition after faoling that initial saving throw that are made as checks rathee than saves.
    Well, crap...
    Thank you for correcting me.
    Hacks!

18. - Top - End - #258

NecromancerGuy

That said, getting a boss level enemy to burn a legendary resistance use on a first level spell is still a pretty favorable resource trade, and you do get some extra damage out of it regardless.

19. - Top - End - #259
    Pixie in the Playground

ClericGuy

I think you should add the spells from the expanded spell list for conquerer paladins into your guide, and give a rating about all the spells you get from that expanded spell list. Spiritual weapon seems pretty good, and so does fear, but if you don't really read in depth, you won't find that out.

20. - Top - End - #260
    Pixie in the Playground

PaladinGuy

Quote Originally Posted by Miracle_Matter View Post
    I think you should add the spells from the expanded spell list for conquerer paladins into your guide, and give a rating about all the spells you get from that expanded spell list. Spiritual weapon seems pretty good, and so does fear, but if you don't really read in depth, you won't find that out.
    Uh... he already did it. Lookie here:

Quote Originally Posted by Legimus View Post
    Spoiler: Oath Spells
    Show
    Conquerors get a pretty solid arsenal of prepared spells, but a number of them are made less potent because they require concentration. Most of the time you are going to be concentrating on keeping your enemies frightened, so you’ll only use these here and there. Still, they’re nice to have prepared.

• Armor of Agathys: Absorb some damage, deal some damage. Don’t use a 4th or 5th level spell slot on it, though.
    • Command: Quick and simple, this is an easy way to force creatures to waste their turn. Lots of room for creativity.
    • Hold Person: Automatic criticals? It’s fun for the whole party! Requires concentration.
    • Spiritual Weapon: The damage is middling and you probably shouldn’t use a slot above the 3rd level, but the real beauty is that Spiritual Weapon does not require concentration. It’s basically a free 1d8 + CHA damage every turn.
    • Bestow Curse: It takes your concentration, so this is only useful if you’re fighting a big guy that is immune to fear. If you use it at the 5th level, though, you can remove the concentration requirement, letting you get back to the business of scaring poor fools.
    • Fear: 30-foot cone of pure terror. Just what you need. The best part about this spell is the save, though. A creature can only attempt another save if it ends its turn where you aren't in its line of sight. If it's trapped in your aura, that will never happen. With the right positioning, this becomes gold.
    • Dominate Beast: This is very disruptive, and you are all about disruption. But it takes up concentration.
    • Stoneskin: Useful if you’re about to go up against a lot of fear-immune creatures.
    • Cloudkill: Potentially devastating damage, but you aren’t the party’s damage-dealer. Destructive Wave will usually be better.
    • Dominate Person: Very disruptive, and fits perfectly with your theme. Much more versatile than Dominate Beast.
    "Bend your knee! While you still have a knee to bend!

21. - Top - End - #261
    Orc in the Playground

I have been playing a Conquest Paladin in Adventurer's league for a few weeks after getting a lot of advice on the build from CTurbo and Corran and finally just made it to level 5. Thanks again! Here is the thread for reference

Build plan so far
    Varient Human (+1 STR, +1 CHA, Resilient: CON)
    Starting stats: 16/10/14/8/10/16
    Level 2: Dueling
    Level 4: +2 CHA
    Level 8: +2 CHA
    Level 12: +2 STR, Shield Master, or Sentinel
    Level 16: +2 STR, Shield Master, or Sentinel
    Level 19: +2 STR, Shield Master, or Sentinel
    Level 20: Profit?

Currently level 5
    Stats: 16/10/14/8/10/18
    AC: 19, HP: 44
    Shield & Warhammer for +6 Attack, 1d8+5 damage x2

This was first time I'd played a level 5 Paladin so I totally forgot about Find Steed until our first long rest. Then I used it in an encounter with a bandit camp. This is what I learned the hard way:
    • Cast it before the adventure starts so you can recover the spell slot
    • Obviously more helpful in outdoor adventures with room to maneuver
    • If you know an encounter is coming, remember that buffs like Armor of Agathys affect both you and your steed.
    • Carry a lance for d12 attacks with reach.
    • Your steed is squishy with low AC and HP so have it dash, use hit-run tactics, and have a plan to dismount.

Anyone else have other tactics or spell combos they find useful?
    Last edited by McSkrag; 2018-09-21 at 04:23 PM.

22. - Top - End - #262
    Dwarf in the Playground

Going Hexblade 1 / Conquest Pali X for Dragon Heist and then Mad Mage.

27 pnt Buy.

Do I need a DEX over +2 if I take STR 13 for Armor???
    "The mystery of life isn't a problem to solve, but a reality to experience."
    -Reverend Mother Gaius Helen Mohiam

23. - Top - End - #263
    Halfling in the Playground

Planetar

If you're planning to use heavy armor, I wouldn't raise your DEX any higher than 10. You already need to max out CHA as soon as possible, and then balance STR and CON after that to stay effective in combat.

24. - Top - End - #264

Quote Originally Posted by Legimus View Post
    If you're planning to use heavy armor, I wouldn't raise your DEX any higher than 10. You already need to max out CHA as soon as possible, and then balance STR and CON after that to stay effective in combat.
    This is different with hexblade though. It’s not so straightford, but with CHA doing all the heavy lifting, you can go Dex 12 and STR 15, still keeping con at 14 with half elf

You can even get Dex to 14 if you’re prepared to wear medium armor, or to go in with CHA of “only” 16 on a half elf.

I’m not saying it’s optimal, particularly at level 1, but I don’t think it’s crazy

25. - Top - End - #265
    Pixie in the Playground

DrowGuy

I noticed that the "Spell Sniper" feat is red.

I feel the need to point out that if one is using a reach weapon (such as a whip or glaive), you have to use Spell Sniper in order to cast Booming Blade with reach, as Booming Blade only has a range of 5 feet. The other benefit is that, as both Booming Blade and GFB require weapon attack rolls, they qualify for the free cantrip you gain.

Combined with War Caster, one can hit something with Booming Blade as it attempts to retreat, which is pretty nutty.

Just some food for thought.

26. - Top - End - #266
    Barbarian in the Playground

Griffon

Quote Originally Posted by Delta57Dash View Post
    I noticed that the "Spell Sniper" feat is red.

I feel the need to point out that if one is using a reach weapon (such as a whip or glaive), you have to use Spell Sniper in order to cast Booming Blade with reach, as Booming Blade only has a range of 5 feet. The other benefit is that, as both Booming Blade and GFB require weapon attack rolls, they qualify for the free cantrip you gain.

Combined with War Caster, one can hit something with Booming Blade as it attempts to retreat, which is pretty nutty.

Just some food for thought.
    Just a note about War Caster, Lightning Lure is a great spell to get access to for this as its an auto hit, and they take the damage regardless. Although sadly it doesn't react well with Spell Sniper since the pull distance isn't increased. In fact I think access to this cantrip makes High Elves move up one rating band to black, even without a Charisma buff, it also would help with enemies attempting to escape your stickiness before the 0 movement aura triggers.

27. - Top - End - #267
    Pixie in the Playground

DrowGuy

Quote Originally Posted by Citadel97501 View Post
    Just a note about War Caster, Lightning Lure is a great spell to get access to for this as its an auto hit, and they take the damage regardless. Although sadly it doesn't react well with Spell Sniper since the pull distance isn't increased. In fact I think access to this cantrip makes High Elves move up one rating band to black, even without a Charisma buff, it also would help with enemies attempting to escape your stickiness before the 0 movement aura triggers.
    While the auto damage is a boon (although a bit of RAW vs. RAI), there wouldn’t be any increase in stickyness, as the 10 foot pull triggers when they are within 5 feet of you, doing nothing, and then they simply walk away as normal.

EDIT: On a second reading, I think they only take the damage if they fail the save, regardless of distance. So I don't think it even has that going for it.
    Last edited by Delta57Dash; 2018-09-29 at 08:42 AM.

28. - Top - End - #268

OK, I've got a new campaign starting up soon(Waterdeep Dragon Heist). I've got permission to use a warforged envoy Conquest Pally and am on the fence about what way to configure it. We're going for a stealthy group so I was thinking a Spy type character. With the Envoy you can dump STR so I was thinking something like this:

STR 8
    DEX 16
    CON 14
    INT 8
    WIS 12
    CHA 16

Would run Medium Armor and Shield for 19AC base improving as per normal Warforged Armor. Would pretty much stick with Rapier/Whip/Longbow his entire career.

Skills would be Persuasion, Deception, Stealth, Perception, Insight

Integrated toolkit would be a disguise kit. If you have time to use the kit it should be able to give advantage to Persuasion/Deception rolls if the character has time to switch to the appropriate persona(1 Minute)

Progression would be the standard Oath of Conquest of maxing CHA and then he's free to either max DEX or pick up some choice feats.

Questions I had would be:

1) What are good feats for a Dex Paladin?

I feel like just maxing Dex is good enough. You get a base 24AC at Lv17 with Darkwood Core + Shield. Can't think of any feat at Lv12/16 that would compare to +1 Atk/damage/AC/stealth.

2) How do you roleplay a Conquest Paladin Spy?

Being sneaky and changing your face all the time doesn't jive as well with conquest oath. You're supposed to be imposing. Only thought I had was to choose Intimidation instead of Insight or Perception and then have a terrifying disguise to use with that. Any ideas on a sneaky conquest pally? Who would be a good FR deity(Good or Neutral Alignment) to follow?

3) Am I just shooting myself in the foot by not going Hexblade 1/Conquest X

Going from MAD -> SAD is so appealing. Should I be keeping DEX at 14 and bumping STR to 13 and just stick with Medium armor. It's only 1AC less compared to darkwood core with max DEX and I'll get my max atk/dmg bonus at level 9 instead of level 16 and 2 extra feats later on.

4) Is Conquest the right oath for this build in the first place?

Possibly other Oaths are better suited for a Dex Pally where maxing CHA is not top priority?

5) Should I re-think this as a changeling?

I still have to check but if Menacing is available but with it this could be even more flavorful. Starting with 17CHA and taking Menacing at Lv4. I can still get the expertise in the disguise kit and use it to gain advantage on your expertise intimidation checks(menacing) with some sort of terrifying visage. Changling should be able to switch in and out of it's horrifying visage much easier due to it's natural shapeshifting and maxing CHA early benefits all it's primary skills. Would likely need to dip Warlock do deal with MAD though as I can no longer dump STR.

Thoughts/opinions on how to play a sneaky conquest pally are appreciated.
    Last edited by Wildarm; 2018-10-04 at 10:08 AM.

29. - Top - End - #269

NecromancerGuy

For a spy, i would think another class/subclass might be a better call. Maybe whisper bard or some kind of rogue.

Alternatively, for a non-heavily-armored envoy conqueror, you might switch your thematic concept from spy to inquisitor, a warforged specially designed to root out spies & extract information from captives during the war, now trying to make a living by applying those skills to work as a private investigator & bounty hunter.

City Watch (Investigator variant) background. Skills swapped to investigation (envoy), intimidation & insight (class), and stealth & perception (background, swapped from the default investigation and insight which you already have). Stats more or less as is, maybe shifting two points from wis to int for 10s in both. Probably not mechanically better, but avoids int penalties for role play, and you will have an important int skill in investigation so not exactly a waste.

For the integrated tool kit, maybe you were originally built with torturers tools, but after the war you were disgusted/disillusioned with torture (fear on its own being as if not more effective in your eyes, not to mention a lot less messy), so you paid a Cannith engineer to swap them out for a set of thieves tools instead, what with getting into places you dont belong being a usefull skill for an inquisitive, and you find the physical evidence obtained by such infiltration to be more reliable than the cooerced confessions you used to carve from prisoners anyway.

For feats... honestly I'd skip em, apart from resilient con. Max cha and dex otherwise. You could probably settle for 18 dex to fit in something else at the end of your progression, but most games dont get that far anyway, so it probably isn't worth worrying about.
    Last edited by Sception; 2018-10-04 at 01:20 PM.

30. - Top - End - #270

For a spy, i would think another class/subclass might be a better call. Maybe whisper bard or some kind of rogue.

Alternatively, for a non-heavily-armored envoy conqueror, you might switch your thematic concept from spy to inquisitor, a warforged specially designed to root out spies & extract information from captives during the war, now trying to make a living by applying those skills to work as a private investigator & bounty hunter.

City Watch (Investigator variant) background. Skills swapped to investigation (envoy), intimidation & insight (class), and stealth & perception (background, swapped from the default investigation and insight which you already have). Stats more or less as is, maybe shifting two points from wis to int for 10s in both. Probably not mechanically better, but avoids int penalties for role play, and you will have an important int skill in investigation so not exactly a waste.

For the integrated tool kit, maybe you were originally built with torturers tools, but after the war you were disgusted/disillusioned with torture (fear on its own being as if not more effective in your eyes, not to mention a lot less messy), so you paid a Cannith engineer to swap them out for a set of thieves tools instead, what with getting into places you dont belong being a usefull skill for an inquisitive, and you find the physical evidence obtained by such infiltration to be more reliable than the cooerced confessions you used to carve from prisoners anyway.

For feats... honestly I'd skip em, apart from resilient con. Max cha and dex otherwise. You could probably settle for 18 dex to fit in something else at the end of your progression, but most games dont get that far anyway, so it probably isn't worth worrying about.
    Yeah, I'm still trying to hash out the RP details of the character. Warforged aren't a normal FR race and I didn't want him hopping a portal from Eberron. Here's what I have so far:

Warforged Paladin of The Raven Queen
    Whim - True Neutral Alignment

Whim was plowed up 5 years ago in the Fields of the Dead near Baldar's Gate. A relic from ages past, dormant but not dead. He's been asleep for so long that he's lost his own identity. Surrounded by the dead, their memories have seeped into his being while he slept. He wandered for a time, adapting his appearance(built in disguise kit) and personality to the situation. He eventually reached Waterdeep. Most of his memory fragments were from soldiers, so joining the City Watch came naturally to him. The memories of the dead weighed upon him as he served the city. One evening while on duty in the City of the Dead(Waterdeep Graveyard) he felt a call. It led to a small unmarked shrine. The Raven Queen has taken an interest in this soul who could not die a natural death but held the memories of the dead within. She tasked him a purpose - All souls must come to the Raven Queen. Those that deny death must be punished. Whim must die some day but perhaps he will have a purpose till then. The most interesting souls are those who have known the extremes of emotion - love, joy, fear and despair. The Raven Queen desires these souls most of all. Whim would serve as the spark to help other souls burn brighter.

And so Whim swore an Oath:

Douse the Flame of Hope - Destroy all those who would seek to artificially extend their natural life. Give no hope of respite from The Raven Queens wrath to the foul undead.

Rule with an Iron Fist - Whim's fists are literally iron. With them he will inspire greatness in his allies and bring fear to his foes. This pleases The Raven Queen.

Strength Above All - Though he does not age, Whim realizes he too must die one day. He will be strong to fight the foes of The Raven Queen until she decides it is time for his soul to go to her.

I think that could fit the Conquest Oath nicely. Warlock MC will be the Raven Queen being pleased with his deeds and granting him power from the Shadowfell.
    Last edited by Wildarm; 2018-10-05 at 09:00 AM.