Page 17 of 17 FirstFirst ... 7891011121314151617
  1. - Top - End - #481
    Ogre in the Playground

DwarfClericGuy

Default Re: Eldritch Dissonance (D&D 5e) IC

Posting from phone.

"So what? I have no idea who that was. Maybe he was some old dude with a bad memory before he became that. doesn't explain how he knew my name, though... Maybe some other guy made him and he's out to get me. But I'm pretty sure my siblings don't dabble in that sort of stuff."
    Last edited by Gluteus_Maximus; 2018-01-18 at 09:43 AM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Requilac View Post
    Wow, i can’t believe it, WotC actually made the rules compatible for a situation in which an ape demon is leaping into the air to knock a vampire out of a Poylmorphed T-rex’s jaws who is flying 120 feet above the ground.
    Currently Playing:
    Eldritch Dissonance: Brann Breen, Variant Human War Caster Wizard 7

2. - Top - End - #482
    Ogre in the Playground

Gaining her form back, "Esh ... it seems , i cant keep my form, your lucky im starting to get used to this and not freaking out. I do have to agree though, what was that vampire wanting with you ... are you sure you dont remember anything?" Holding her chest a little, pain from the stab wound unhealed, she goes over to the healing pool and fixes it. Taking healing until it no longer hurts. "Well ... this is going to be troublesome ..." Fingering the hole in her armor, "Alright lets go see some of these things ... " She takes one of the gel things , and starts molding it, working it into a glaive shape. She coughs a little, feeling ... not the greatest as she works it. But i mean she did get speared in the chest, probably that.
    We of the unicorn clan are the best horsemen in the land,our horses are our lives,we live as one,we fight as one,we die as one.

We are all awesome, each and every one of us, no matter who or what we are. Except those people who want to make other people feel bad ... them .. not so much!

"Say that our lives are measured not by gain but by giving."
    —The Forestmaster, Dragons of Autumn Twilight
    Spoiler
    Show

Hugs For The Hug God! Cuddles For The Cuddle Throne!!!! - Jacklu

3. - Top - End - #483
    Ogre in the Playground

”If you’d like I could mend that hole.” Zaddion offered Olivia. “I am sure both myself and the other who holds a pact apologies for the abrupt alteration of your form. But our lives were in immediate danger. And now that that danger has been dealt with... I am ready to leave if you all are.”

Spoiler: ooc
    Show

Zaddion will cast Mending to repair Olivia’s armor.

Last edited by Seanfall; 2018-01-18 at 08:59 AM. Reason: Misspelled spoiler.

4. - Top - End - #484
    Bugbear in the Playground

Flumph

Are you guys done exploring the dungeon yet? If you would like to return to Ebonook please state so now.
    Muad’dib- “Give it up. This thread now belongs to the fastidious feline fiend, his deviousness the Dark Lord Snuggles. All are wise to tremble in his fuzzy presence. CATNIP FOR THE CAT GOD!!! YARN FOR THE YARN THRONE!!!”

My homebrew (all for D&D 5e)

Lovecraftian homebrew compendium

lovecraftian feats PEACH

Great old one: warlock patron (redesign) PEACH

5. - Top - End - #485
    Ogre in the Playground

DwarfClericGuy

Zergrinch said Zaladane was *exiting though the portal* and Brann was *walking away from Ayle and the others*, and the only place to really get away without just randomly standing in a corner would be back through the portal.
    Quote Originally Posted by Requilac View Post
    Wow, i can’t believe it, WotC actually made the rules compatible for a situation in which an ape demon is leaping into the air to knock a vampire out of a Poylmorphed T-rex’s jaws who is flying 120 feet above the ground.
    Currently Playing:
    Eldritch Dissonance: Brann Breen, Variant Human War Caster Wizard 7

6. - Top - End - #486
    Ogre in the Playground

"Thank you, " She says as the hole in the armor is fixed. Then finishing up heads out with the rest of the folk, finishing all that has to be done here.
    We of the unicorn clan are the best horsemen in the land,our horses are our lives,we live as one,we fight as one,we die as one.

We are all awesome, each and every one of us, no matter who or what we are. Except those people who want to make other people feel bad ... them .. not so much!

"Say that our lives are measured not by gain but by giving."
    —The Forestmaster, Dragons of Autumn Twilight
    Spoiler
    Show

Hugs For The Hug God! Cuddles For The Cuddle Throne!!!! - Jacklu