New OOTS products from CafePress
New OOTS t-shirts, ornaments, mugs, bags, and more
Page 6 of 50 FirstFirst 1234567891011121314151631 ... LastLast
  1. - Top - End - #151
    Ogre in the Playground

Flumph

d6 Re: Eldritch Dissonance (D&D 5e) IC

Battle notes and battle map.

Onyx: current HP=61, raging, affected by reckless attack, affected by mantle of fury (+5 to speed)
    brann: affected by mage armor, concentrating on minute meteors (2 remaining)
    Ayle: current HP=25, affected by inspiration
    Zaladane: concentrating on commander’s sight

Blue deep one: effectively filleted (dead)
    green deep one: dead
    Teal deep one: current HP=27, affected by stinking cloud,
    purple deep one: dead
    gray deep one: dead
    Spoiler: monster defensive statistics
    Show
    deep one: AC=13, max HP=60, resistance to cold damage, advantage on saving throws against being grappled and restrained, saves (str+1, dex+1, con+2, int+2, wis+1, cha+0).
    Last edited by Requilac; 2017-12-16 at 02:59 PM.

2. - Top - End - #152
    Ettin in the Playground

RedWizardGuy

Default Re: Eldritch Dissonance (D&D 5e) IC

From the Journal of Zaladane:

The creatures wield astonishing biological weapons. Their quills are composed of a chitin-like substance, as thick as a crab's carapace. They do not appear to have magical capabilities, but I can sense that they are somehow harnessing it, perhaps subconsciously. This is certainly a topic worthy of further study. I must see if we can capture a live specimen.

========

Zaladane steps forward by a few paces, enough to ensure the creatures would be in range of her psionic discipline. Pointing to the deep one unaffected by the stench, Zaladane creates a visible psionic mark that will surely aid in hitting the beast.

"I would ask that you prioritize the gray one," she says, "And if at all possible, capture the retching one alive so we can interrogate it."

Spoiler
    Show
    Item Interaction: Stash chitin polearm in pack.

Move to G13.

Bonus Action: Change focus to "Mantle of Fury". Any ally starting their turn within 10 feet of Zaladane has +5 to speed (Pery and Onyx).

Action: Commander's Sight vs. Gray Deep One, spending 2 psi points. Until the start of Zaladane's next turn, her allies have advantage on attack rolls against it.

Zaladane: AC 18. HP: 45/45. Psi: 27/32
    Avatar of Battle: all allies within 30' have +2 to initiative.
    Mantle of Fury: all allies within 10' have +5 to speed.
    Concentrating on Commander's Sight: Deep Gray One grants advantage to all attack rolls against it
    Last edited by Zergrinch; 2017-12-16 at 05:34 AM.
    Now Playing

Zarron Gemblossom (Half-Elf Bard): IC | OOC
    Zuu Greenbrook (Half-Elf Warlock 7): IC | OOC

3. - Top - End - #153
    Ogre in the Playground

Ayle
    As the green Deep One dropped, Ayle felt invigorated. (Regain 5 HP from my Hexblade’s Curse target dying). Now she scraped her swords together, creating a harsh, strident screech that seemed to amplify as the sound wave got closer to the Deep Ones.

Spoiler
    Show
    Cast Shatter, with the center on L12. The two Deep Ones need to beat a DC 15 CON save.

Damage (half on successful save): (3d8)[9]
    Grey: (1d20+2)[8]
    Teal: (1d20+2)[12]

Oh, and the door takes this damage too.
    Last edited by In4Dimensions; 2017-12-16 at 09:06 AM.

4. - Top - End - #154
    Colossus in the Playground

And if you can! Lily remarks understanding Zala's request. Shove the other one into the cloud! She cried out, before nocking another arrow and firing.

Spoiler: Attack
    Show

Shortbow (1d20+5)[14]
    Damage (1d6+2)[4]
    Quote Originally Posted by Deme View Post
    One day, we must all have our characters butchered by romhacks face our ends.

Won as Good Mayans on a science victory GMR 4. Won as Sweden on a science victory GMR 7. Won as Desert England on a concession victory GMR 8 Lost as Poland in GMR 3. Lost as Japan in GMR 5, Surrendered as Korea in GMR 10. Surrendered as Bad Maya in GMR 11, Lost as Shoshone in GMR 13.

5. - Top - End - #155
    Troll in the Playground

Brann throws his 2 remaining meteors at Teal and Gray, and also cast Firebolt on Gray.

Saves for the first meteor
    (1d20+1)[6] (2d6)[9]
    (1d20+1)[17] (2d6)[2]
    Saves for the second meteor
    (1d20+1)[18] (2d6)[11]
    (1d20+1)[14] (2d6)[9]

Spell attack against Gray's AC
    (1d20+7)[14] hit: (2d10)[11] crit: (2d10)[14]

Teal takes 9, Gray takes 20.
    Last edited by Gluteus_Maximus; 2017-12-16 at 01:31 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Requilac View Post
    Wow, i can’t believe it, WotC actually made the rules compatible for a situation in which an ape demon is leaping into the air to knock a vampire out of a Poylmorphed T-rex’s jaws who is flying 120 feet above the ground.
    Amazing Avatar by Smutmulch

6. - Top - End - #156
    Bugbear in the Playground

AssassinGuy

Slinging his shield on his back, Onyx takes a firm 2 handed grip on his war hammer and recklessly charges toward the nearest target. The words of his team mates washing over him and allowing his inner fires of rage to continue to flare outward.

Spoiler: Attacks
    Show

(1d20+5)[8]
    (1d20+5)[21] adv
    (1d10+5)[10]
    (1d20+5)[22] adv
    (1d20+5)[24]
    (1d10+5)[11]

3 points of fire damage to all enemies within 10 foot radius of me.

7. - Top - End - #157
    Ogre in the Playground

Flumph

I know it has not been 24 hours since they last took their actions, but everyone except SnowBluff has posted and she has not posted anything in the IC chat for over a week, so I doubt she is going to do it now. Thusly, it is the enemy’s turn now.

The final deep one takes stock of the problem as the reality of the situation bears down on it. Its allies have all been defeated, it is wounded, and there are enemies all around it. The fishfolk’s fate has now been sealed in blood. Even though It has failed its mission though and its time is slowly ticking away, the deep one still finds a way to serve its master even if it cannot fulfill its commands. It notices Ayle, clutching at her wounds with hastened breath, and with its last dying breath takes its opportunity to strike. Overcome with a selfless desire to serve its cause, which is unknown to you so far, it resists the affects of the deathly cloud and charges forward. The strange spear is raised in a murderous over headed jab as it plunges directly through Ayle’s armor and into her chest. It then follows up with a violent claw swipe with the intent off slashing its target’s head straight off. Acting subconsciously Ayle suddenly jerks back and instead of the claw slitting her neck it tears across the area just below it, creating a cruel gash which spreads form shoulder to shoulder. Ayle struggles to remain conscious and can barely keep from collapsing onto the ground and retching in agony. The fish person looks her in the eye for one last time. Unlike the abominations you fought earlier, there is no hatred in that glare, simply a combination of sorrow, regret and what you can only assume is some sense of being almost... apologetic.

Ayle you take 24 (13 slashing, 11 piercing) damage.

As soon as this deep one is killed I will be setting the scene for the next event in the plot so expect to see that sometime very soon, possibly today even.
    -
    I have designed a Gothic Horror TTRPG built for actual play performances. If you want to play some sessions using it or talk theory, read more about it here!

My D&D 5e Homebrew Content

The Necronomicon. An >30 Page Cthulhu Mythos Supplement

Faerie Vampyre Monsters. Won 1st place in the GitP Monster Design Contest: Shapeshifters.

Check here for my extended homebrew signature!

8. - Top - End - #158
    Ogre in the Playground

Flumph

Battle notes and battle map.

Onyx: current HP=61, raging
    brann: affected by mage armor
    Ayle: back to max HP, affected by inspiration

Blue deep one: dead
    green deep one: dead
    Teal deep one: dead
    purple deep one: dead
    gray deep one: dead

Spoiler: monster defensive statistics
    Show
    deep one: AC=13, max HP=60, resistance to cold damage, advantage on saving throws against being grappled and restrained, saves (str+1, dex+1, con+2, int+2, wis+1, cha+0).
    Last edited by Requilac; 2017-12-16 at 10:41 PM.
    -
    I have designed a Gothic Horror TTRPG built for actual play performances. If you want to play some sessions using it or talk theory, read more about it here!

Faerie Vampyre Monsters. Won 1st place in the GitP Monster Design Contest: Shapeshifters.

9. - Top - End - #159
    Ettin in the Playground

RedWizardGuy

Good heavens, that piercing din from the warlock's blades is enough to shatter my eardrums! Nevertheless, I cannot deny its effectiveness. We made short work of the others; now all that remains is to subdue the remaining creature and see what it knows. Since it might be aquatic of origin, and since I sense a glimmer of intelligence behind those eyes, I surmise that it might be able to communicate in the Aquan tongue.

============

Zaladane steps forward, her eyes shimmering in psionic energy as she stares into the deep one's eyes and hurls a mental bolt at the creature's mind. "Creature," she says in Aquan, "you have lost. Stand down, or you will be exterminated."

To the others, she says, "Please, if you can, attack to subdue and not kill. I wish to extract information from it."

Spoiler
    Show
    Move to J13.
    Action: Mind Thrust. Deep one must succeed on DC15 INT save (d20+2)[7] or take (2d10)[7] psychic damage.
    Bonus Action: Change focus to Nomadic Mind. Gain proficiency in 1 language (Aquan)

Zaladane: AC 18. HP: 45/45. Psi: 27/32
    Nomadic Mind: proficient in Aquan.
    Last edited by Zergrinch; 2017-12-16 at 07:24 PM.
    Now Playing

10. - Top - End - #160
    Troll in the Playground

Brann, hearing Zaladane say we should try to be nonlethal in order to question later, casts firebolt on the last one, targeting only its foot or something like that, so that it couldn't die from the damage.

(1d20+7)[13] hit: (2d10)[11] crit: (2d10)[10]
    Quote Originally Posted by Requilac View Post
    Wow, i can’t believe it, WotC actually made the rules compatible for a situation in which an ape demon is leaping into the air to knock a vampire out of a Poylmorphed T-rex’s jaws who is flying 120 feet above the ground.
    Amazing Avatar by Smutmulch

11. - Top - End - #161
    Ogre in the Playground

Flumph

You can hear the deep one give a faint chuckle at Zaladane’s inquiry, a strange reaction considering its situation. It then begins to announce something in a deep throated, guttural voice. At first you believe it is speaking in a different language, but then you realize it is simply speaking draconic with a bizarre accent.

“I will never surrender. For every moment I stall you, he who hears the whispers of the deep is advancing our cause. And through his actions done in this one of many hall of lies today, the future of my people is paved.”
    -

12. - Top - End - #162
    Ettin in the Playground

RedWizardGuy

A sinister glint appears in Zaladane's eyes, as she continues conversing in Aquan. "We shall see how brave you are once you are strapped to a dissection table and vivisected to see what makes you tick."

Intimidation: (d20-1)[4]

Then, addressing her companions in Draconic, she says, "Keep him alive regardless. If this is the precursor of some invasion, he might yet hold some information of value."
    Last edited by Zergrinch; 2017-12-16 at 08:01 PM.
    Now Playing

13. - Top - End - #163
    Ogre in the Playground

Flumph

Quote Originally Posted by Zergrinch View Post
    A sinister glint appears in Zaladane's eyes, as she continues conversing in Aquan. "We shall see how brave you are once you are strapped to a dissection table and vivisected to see what makes you tick."

Intimidation: [roll0]
    It looks you solid in the eyes and gives another painful chuckle. “I have heard that humans were rather fond of that practice”. You are fairly certain it just tried to tell a joke. This day is not going to get any weirder, is it?

Nope, it is going to get weirder. Onyx, something about that faint laugh sounds... familiar. You cannot attach a name to a face but you could swear that you have heard someone in your past before make a noise not too far from the one it just made. You get the feeling that you should know, but for some reason do not. The sound of the fishfolk’s painful laughter almost makes you feel... nostalgic?
    -

14. - Top - End - #164

AssassinGuy

Show

(1d20+5)[7]
    (1d20+5)[10] adv
    (1d20+5)[9]
    (1d20+5)[21] adv
    (1d10+5)[15]
    (1d10+5)[12]
    +3 fore to all enemies within 10foor radius.

Again, bringing his hammer down in a reckless attack, he furiously attacks the creatures that dared hurt innocence. With his movement, he will charge to attack any opponents left.

15. - Top - End - #165
    Ogre in the Playground

Ayle
    AHHHH! Need... to... survive...
    Spoiler
    Show
    2 Cure Wounds, using a third and a second-level slot.
    Cure Wounds: (3d8+4)[22]
    Cure Wounds 2: (2d8+4)[20]

Then I’ll walk through the door.
    Last edited by In4Dimensions; 2017-12-16 at 10:09 PM.

16. - Top - End - #166
    Ettin in the Playground

RedWizardGuy

"Hold it!" Zaladane barks out whilst putting a hand on the warlock's shoulder, keeping her from opening the door. "You're in no condition to charge in as you are. Wait for reinforcements."

Spoiler
    Show
    Mend Wounds (3 psi). (3d8)[13] plus 12 (from Avatar of Healing) hp to Ayle.
    Last edited by Zergrinch; 2017-12-16 at 10:20 PM.

17. - Top - End - #167
    Ogre in the Playground

Ayle
    “I’m fine!” Ayle quickly brushes Zaladane’s hand aside.

18. - Top - End - #168

Lily will rush to the door seeing Ayle healed, and listen at it, holding up one finger on her left hand to signal her team to keep quiet for a moment so that she hear what was happening in the door beyond.

Spoiler
    Show

Perception (1d20+7)[17]

Won as Good Mayans on a science victory GMR 4. Won as Sweden on a science victory GMR 7. Won as Desert England on a concession victory GMR 8 Lost as Poland in GMR 3. Lost as Japan in GMR 5, Surrendered as Korea in GMR 10. Surrendered as Bad Maya in GMR 11, Lost as Shoshone in GMR 13.

19. - Top - End - #169
    Ettin in the Playground

RedWizardGuy

Quote Originally Posted by Zergrinch View Post
    "Hold it!" Zaladane barks out whilst putting a hand on the warlock's shoulder, keeping her from opening the door. "You're in no condition to charge in as you are. Wait for reinforcements."

Spoiler
    Show
    Mend Wounds (3 psi). [roll0] plus 12 (from Avatar of Healing) hp to Ayle.
    Quote Originally Posted by TheArcaneCaster View Post
    Ayle
    “I’m fine!” Ayle quickly brushes Zaladane’s hand aside.
    Zaladane sighs inwardly. Ah the impetuousness of youth. Their unwavering belief in their own immortality and invulnerability, only to crumble in the face of cold harsh reality. She's seen it before, both in her students and in those she worked with over the years.

Still, at the very least, hopefully she can help maximize their odds of survival.

Spoiler
    Show
    Move to side of door.
    Bonus action: Change focus to Mantle of Fury. All allies within 10 feet (including herself) have +5 speed.
    Last edited by Zergrinch; 2017-12-17 at 12:10 AM.

20. - Top - End - #170
    Ogre in the Playground

Flumph

Much to Zaladane’s dismay, instead of knocking the deep out Onyx brings his war-hammer down straight on its skull. Strangely though it does not make the same sickening crunching sound you all expected, but regardless you have no time to investigate this matter as bigger things are at hand.

It is in truth not necessary to enter the door to the mayor’s office, the wall to their has been shattered by Ayle’s spell. Looking in you can see the formerly luxurious room torn down to ruins. All the furniture inside has been cut to pieces and there is blood everywhere, both human and deep one. Corpses seem to layer the ground and despite your massive experience with seeing death, this is one of the most disturbing.

The only breathing person left standing in the room is the wizard; Reginald Dreamweaver. Something about him is strangely off though, his legs have been terribly deformed since the time you entered. They now appear much more similar to that of a kangaroo’s than they do of a human’s. In one of his hands he holds a dusty map and in the other he holds an amulet hanging from his neck. Your eyes which are so experienced to adventuring automatically notice the abjuration wards on the necklace. He stares at the window completely wracked with sobs, and without turning softly cries “I am sorry Lily”. Suddenly his form starts to shift as three illusionary duplicates of himself overlap in the space he is standing, all doing the same motion as him (he caused mirror image on himself. You need to read the description of that spell before you can make an attack roll against him). Then he bolts out a shattered window into the street and with superhuman speed runs down it in an attempt to escape the town. You all are quick to react though and are not too late to deny him his victory.

Reginald is attempting to escape by running outside of the town borders in the direction of the coast. The coastline is 90 feet away from the town hall, and if Reginald enters the water than there is little hope of catching him. He has already ran 60 feet away. It takes no extra amount of feet to jump out a window and leave the town hall. You all have one round to stop him from escaping. Remember though that civilians are out in the street, so be careful to minimize casualties. A new battle map has been created, but please be aware that every tile is 10 foot long and wide not 5 foot long and wide so moving one square takes 10 feet of movement.

Reginald: AC=15 (affected by mirror image), max HP=33, +7 bonus to all saving throws and opposed athletics checks, concentrating on expeditious retreat, affected by jump, affected by commander’s sight (all attack rolls made against this target are made with advantage)
    Last edited by Requilac; 2017-12-17 at 10:27 AM.
    -

21. - Top - End - #171
    Ogre in the Playground

Ayle
    We have to stop him! I’ve got an idea.

Spoiler
    Show
    Cast Silent Image, centered right in front of the fleeing wizard. It’ll look like Lily just teleported in front of him. No save, but DC 15 Investigation check to disbelieve it. I’ll then jump out the window to follow him.
    Last edited by In4Dimensions; 2017-12-17 at 12:25 AM.

22. - Top - End - #172
    Ettin in the Playground

RedWizardGuy

I was hoping to capture a live specimen, but the raging brute had forced the issue. I suppose I can't fault him for that - when in the depths of their rage, their focus narrows down to just one thing -- eliminating the threat before them. But, perhaps a mental command can break past the red-hot rage. It's certainly an interesting experiment to try.

We defeated the Deep Ones, but it was too late. True to the creature's boasts, the mayor's room is in shambles, and the black-garbed perpetrator has seen it fit to cloak himself in as many spells to aid in his egress. While I doubt I have enough stamina to catch him, perhaps these good Samaritans might.

===========

Quickly taking stock of the situation, Zaladane summons every ounce of the stentorian professor within her. Pointing to the fleeing wizard, she shouts authoritatively, "AFTER HIM! HE MUST ANSWER FOR HIS CRIMES!" She bolsters her oral command with a mental shout directed towards the Barbarian. It's worth a try, at least.

Summoning up her psychic reserves, the Mystic expends a massive amount of willpower to innervate her companions to spring into action, and to paint a shimmering target at the fleeing wizard's back in the minds of her allies. The psionic drain visibly affects Zaladane, and she drops to a knee.

"HURRY! DON'T LET HIM GET AWAY!"

Spoiler
    Show
    Bonus Action: Mindless Charge (2 psi). Three creatures within 60 feet of Zaladane (Onyx, Lily, and Peryroyl - or Brann if Peryroyl is still not available) may immediately use their reaction to move at full speed in a straight line towards the nearest enemy (Mr. fleeing wizard).

Move: Just enough to be able to target the wizard with Commander's Sight (range 60 feet).

Action: Commander's Sight (2 psi, concentration). Until the start of Zaladane's next turn, allies have advantage on attack rolls against the wizard.

Zaladane: AC 18. HP: 45/45. Psi: 23/32
    Focusing on Mantle of Fury: All allies within 10 feet (including herself) have +5 speed.
    Concentrating on Commander's Sight: Wizard grants advantage to all attack rolls for 1 round.
    Last edited by Zergrinch; 2017-12-17 at 08:48 AM.
    Now Playing

23. - Top - End - #173

AssassinGuy

Charging the Wizard with all the rage of his tribe behind him, Onyx races after the wizard and attempts to tackle him.
    Show

Athletics Check (1d20+6)[17] (1d20+6)[15] (1d20+6)[11]adv. (I am not sure if you meant I have a +6 on top of my already +6 for athletics, but if I do, just add it to the grapple.

Regardless, I will use my bonus to +3 damage.

24. - Top - End - #174
    Ogre in the Playground

Flumph

Quote Originally Posted by Devonkm View Post
    Charging the Wizard with all the rage of his tribe behind him, Onyx races after the wizard and attempts to tackle him.
    Show

Athletics Check [roll0] [roll1] [roll2]adv. (I am not sure if you meant I have a +6 on top of my already +6 for athletics, but if I do, just add it to the grapple.

Regardless, I will use my bonus to +3 damage.
    I do not quite know what was going on with your rolling there seeing as how you were making an attack with advantage but for some reason rolled three times, so I guess i am just going to take the highest number? Okay, i will roll this guys opposed athletics check then and write the description.

Onyx, spurred on by the memories of the death of his tribe and Zaladane's telepathic commands, charges towards Reginald like a raging bull. Soon Onyx is right up next to him and hurls himself straight at the fleeing wizard. Reginald turns around and attempts to use push back against the barbarian, hoping that the aid of his spells and amulet will protect him. Trying to beat an enraged Onyx at a competition of strength ranks up their with the biggest mistake he ever made. Although the deformed mage uses his kangaroo-like legs to launch himself at Onyx like a living projectile he fails to even push his assailant back a few centimeters. Reginald though is slammed straight on the ground with the berserker right on top of him.

You all have successfully completed the chase challenge
    *You all might want to find to call Onyx down before he starts dismembering Reginald though*
    -

25. - Top - End - #175
    Ettin in the Playground

RedWizardGuy

There is a big part of Zaladane that completely does not care what happens to the wizard. If the barbarian rips his limbs off his sockets, and pops his head off his neck, then it would only be fair retributive justice for what he did. The mayor's office is proof of that.

In any case, it would be a simple matter to either raise the corpse, or have somebody at the Academy or the Agency cast "Speak With Dead" to find out what his schemes are.

But still... Perhaps she's seen enough bloodshed in her lifetime.

"You all know him more than I do, and he won't recognize me," she turns to the rest of the barbarian's companions, panting a bit from her earlier psionic exertion. "Can you talk him down before he rips the wizard apart?"
    Now Playing

26. - Top - End - #176

Onyx! Lily called out starting to storm forward.

I know him, let me talk to him, and figure out what the hell he's doing! She replied staring at Reginald firmly, with a hand on her hip as she strode forward.

27. - Top - End - #177
    Ogre in the Playground

Flumph

At this point Onyx picks himself and stands over the prone wizard careful to make sure he does not get away, but he is no longer on top of him. Reginald's crouching figure turns to Lily, tears pouring down his face. He must have been crying profusely for a while now. He looks up at Lily, his voice filled with terrible misery as he stutters out his lines.

"I... I am so sorry, Lily. I never wanted it to end this way. But i made my choices so long ago. So long ago... I cannot expect you to understand. You do not know what war is like, you have always been much too caring to embrace that level of horror. I don't want it to have to be like this. I never wanted it to be like this. But, regardless of our wishes or not, it had to end like this. One way or the other. I am so sorry Lily, I had to do what was best. I am so sorry. I am so sorry"

At this point Reginald's whole body is wracked with the motion of his sobbing. He lets go of the map from his hands so he may wipe away his tears. The parchment is unfurled by a gust of wind and you can suddenly realize that is a map of the city with a distinct red X marked on a building in the abandoned residential district. Reginald reaches for his amulet too, pretending as if the magical wards may somehow make him feel better, but he clutches at the air as he realizes the necklace is not there. When Onyx bowled him over the amulet snapped off its chain around his neck and landed a couple of feet away, right in front of all of your feet. It is not glowing as brightly now that it is not connected to its normal wearer, but it regardless still gives of that light blue glimmer which abjuration spells are said to give off. You may pick up the amulet and wear it if you wish. Its statistics can be found in this link.
    Last edited by Requilac; 2017-12-17 at 11:08 PM.
    -

28. - Top - End - #178

So you started killing other people to what. Spare them the horrors of war? Pretty sure a corpse is a corpse, dear. Lily said patronalizing.

As she notices the amulet on the ground she takes a step towards it. I wouldn't touch it, until we can identify it! She adds with a warning.

29. - Top - End - #179
    Ettin in the Playground

RedWizardGuy

Zaladane catches up to the fallen wizard, and then addresses the woman he seems to be familiar with.

"May I suggest that he should be restrained in such a way that he cannot cast magic spells that only require vocal or somatic components? We should also confiscate his spell focus and spellbook. It's just a precautionary measure."

Turning her attention to the curio lying on ground, she manifests a disembodied psychic hand and picks it up to examine it.

Spoiler
    Show
    Zaladane uses her talent "mystic hand" to manifest what is essentially a mage hand, and has it pick up the amulet.
    She will first attempt to identify it with prior arcana knowledge alone (d20+7)[19]. If this falls, Zaladane will spend 3 psi points to activate "Item Lore", which identifies a magic item.
    Last edited by Zergrinch; 2017-12-17 at 11:52 PM.

30. - Top - End - #180
    Ogre in the Playground

Flumph

Quote Originally Posted by Illven View Post
    So you started killing other people to what. Spare them the horrors of war? Pretty sure a corpse is a corpse, dear. Lily said patronalizing.

As she notices the amulet on the ground she takes a step towards it. I wouldn't touch it, until we can identify it! She adds with a warning.
    Reginald's tears are even stronger now upon hearing your abrasive tone. Realistically, he knows that this is probably the most positive thing he could possibly hear from you, but it still stings him nonetheless.

"Lily, war is going to come, no matter what either of us do. You have already seen the beginning, ever since your voice was empowered by the rifts. Regardless though we all must decide what we should do about it. And in doing, so what we believe in. I did what I believed in, and I did what is best for everyone. We all must do what we believe in. I am sorry Lily, none of this was ever personal. I have a duty to the greater good of everyone though. You will understand one day too, if you continue on the path your currently going down. I am so sorry, I simply tried to do what was best for everyone. I am sorry Lily... I am so sorry"
    -