The Order of the Stick: Utterly Dwarfed
The Order of the Stick: Utterly Dwarfed - Coming in December and available for pre-order now
Page 2 of 17 FirstFirst 123456789101112 ... LastLast
  1. - Top - End - #31
    Titan in the Playground

Default Re: My Little Pony: The War Of Seasons OOC: Maneville's Dinning Hall

Quote Originally Posted by Miltonian View Post
    Indeed! Jack is back.

I'm terribly sorry, Igor, but I can't quite decipher 'sfroll' and I don't want to post in case that is something important that Lantern would comment on.
    Scroll.
    Sorry.
    My head less functioning than usual.
    I'll edit. Mah bad.
    I'll reply more latsr.
    Bazzilion legions of thanks to his highness Emperor Ing for the awesome avatar!

Who want to join some freeform Naruto Rp?
    http://www.giantitp.com/forums/showt...ound-ITP-OOC-1

2. - Top - End - #32
    Barbarian in the Playground

Sorry for being so quiet. I'll get into the RP sometime today.

3. - Top - End - #33
    Titan in the Playground

Alcore- I hope you feel better. And I hope you would enjoy the ride. It isn't the first time for me, Dming MLP for -Bronies-in-training. (Or even completly) no-bronies.... and this is alternate setting to the cannon one, so basic knowledge would be quite enough.

Theo- Ah. Sorry for that. But let me tell you all something- I am going to try and nitpick such things in the future.
    I was under the assumption, Silver hurried outside and has forgotten his cloak.
    In this settings, forgetting your coat home, might be critical...

anonomas321- Happy to see you here! I was honestly worried, you won't make it...

4. - Top - End - #34

Alright so, before I post in the IC, I think it's best that I do some discussion both of myself and of my character. So without further ado!

Myself
    In case the join date didnít give it away, Iím rather... new to Role Playing, at the very least online. Iíve been a mild fan of it for some time due to family influence, including a few games of D&D 3.5 Edition on tent/caravan holidays, but Iíve only recently tried to expand my horizons with the game online and see what else is possible with it, as well as other non D&D Games, and itís been... interesting so far.

As for MLP? Blame El Goonish Shive for it. Iím serious, the comments on a dragon/unicorn romance actually made me look into the series more, and honestly after I managed to get past the entire ĎBut it's for GIRLZí thing, and realising that FiM is actually a damn good quality show, Iíve been a pretty ardent fan since the middle of season 2.

Just... never watched an episode. Been following it all through TV Tropes and Reviewers. I know I know, just... odd like that.

Whispering Light
    Whispering Light... honestly isnít well known by the other ponies. Not only is he extremely shy, but heís basically half of the age of everyone else, being that heís seven and the next youngest person is thirteen, one year short of being twice is his age. So thereís little reason for him to be hanging out with anyone else, heís a few different age-range after all.

That being said, I think most of the ponies will at least have heard of him. After all, his mother just upped and vanished two years ago, and heís had no official caretaker since then. Plus, heís small for his age, and very quiet. Heís likely a global concern for all of the adults, most of whom wished they could help him in one way or another. But most of them just donít have enough time on their hooves to actually go out of their way to help him beyond giving him a little bit more food or trying to prod him in talking to some of the other foals of his age. So whilst I see most ponies knowing about Whispering Light, not many ponies actually know him on a personal level.

5. - Top - End - #35
    Orc in the Playground

NecromancerGirl

Going to be watching for a bit. Missed my chance to join, but at least this way I can observe the system itself being played. Takes me a while to learn new systems... and perhaps watching the campaign unfold will give me an idea.
    Quote Originally Posted by Potato_Priest View Post
    Honestly, most players would get super excited about Zenob the god of crabs because it's eccentric. I know I would.

6. - Top - End - #36
    Titan in the Playground

Soooo...
    are you dudes and dudets ok?

7. - Top - End - #37
    Dwarf in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by igordragonian View Post
    Soooo...
    are you dudes and dudets ok?
    Welll....

I'm heroicly cleaning dishes. (An odd phrase to say) and I'm not sure what new post to proceed with. I suppose I could question Lantern.

Diamond is talking to an NCP. Silver just moved.

Oh.... I'm feeling better

8. - Top - End - #38
    Titan in the Playground

Ah. Well, I thought you MIGHT want to say something or something.
    So to update?

9. - Top - End - #39
    Dwarf in the Playground

Ah. Well, I thought you MIGHT want to say something or something.
    So to update?
    Just did :)

10. - Top - End - #40
    Ettin in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by anonomas321 View Post
    'I would not be surprised at all if she ended up dating both of them later in life'
    And thus, Diamond's harem comedy anime has begun. Will she end up with the psionic Tsundere or the athletic and dependable guardpony?
    Always look for white text. Always.
    That's how you do it! Have a cookie!
    Quote Originally Posted by ezekielraiden View Post
    You don't win people over by beating them with facts until they surrender; at best all you've got is a conversion under duress, and at worst you've actively made an enemy of your position.

You don't convince by proving someone wrong. You convince by showing them a better way to be right. The difference may seem subtle or semantic, but I assure you it matters a lot.

11. - Top - End - #41
    Ettin in the Playground

I'm doing just fine. Unfortunately, it is Christmas season in America for me, so that's getting in the way a little bit. But other than that, no problems on my end.

12. - Top - End - #42
    Titan in the Playground

Ah. I just have Novi God.
    It's like Christmas, but modified to please soviet beraucrats.

13. - Top - End - #43

Quote Originally Posted by Theoboldi View Post
    And thus, Diamond's harem comedy anime has begun. Will she end up with the psionic Tsundere or the athletic and dependable guardpony?
    I vote for the Tsundere!

14. - Top - End - #44
    Titan in the Playground

pff. It's not like you think that tsunderes are cute or anything.
    BAKA!

15. - Top - End - #45
    Dwarf in the Playground

They are cute but then you have to deal with that charming personality they have

16. - Top - End - #46
    Ettin in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Alcore View Post
    They are cute but then you have to deal with that charming personality they have
    That's fine, it's not like they liked you or anything like that.

In other news, I just could not resist the idea of Silver and Diamond stalling for time as everypony else try to get the dishes done as quickly as possible.
    You don't win people over by beating them with facts until they surrender; at best all you've got is a conversion under duress, and at worst you've actively made an enemy of your position.

You don't convince by proving someone wrong. You convince by showing them a better way to be right. The difference may seem subtle or semantic, but I assure you it matters a lot.

17. - Top - End - #47
    Ettin in the Playground

Ah. I just have Novi God.
    It's like Christmas, but modified to please soviet beraucrats.
    I've got some family friends from Russia. From the impression they gave me, this does not surprise me at all.

Meanwhile, Lantern Light is oblivious to the undertones going on here.

That's fine, it's not like they liked you or anything like that.

In other news, I just could not resist the idea of Silver and Diamond stalling for time as everypony else try to get the dishes done as quickly as possible.
    ...baka...

Gooood luck with that! First you have to communicate to the dish washers what the plan is so that they speed up. Lantern doesn't even know that Mama Porridge is around.

18. - Top - End - #48
    Ettin in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Miltonian View Post
    Meanwhile, Lantern Light is oblivious to the undertones going on here.
    Ah, gotcha. So he's the cute, oblivious and clumsy one.

*rearranges character sheet*

Gooood luck with that! First you have to communicate to the dish washers what the plan is so that they speed up. Lantern doesn't even know that Mama Porridge is around.
    Hehe. I'm sure Silver and Diamond are gonna come up with some way of doing so. Which is to say, I've given Derje a suggestion of how to do it OOC.

In any case, I just wanted to wish you all a Merry Christmas (or whatever other repurposed pagan rituals you celebrate) since it's about that time. Posting is probably gonna be pretty slow the next few days on all games, what with how busy everyone is going to be, so I just hope everyone can instead have a good time at home. ^-^

19. - Top - End - #49

Yeah, likely gonna be a few days for Mr Disneyland here to post.

20. - Top - End - #50
    Titan in the Playground

Brave Dish washers, just letting you know I am waiting you-

21. - Top - End - #51
    Dwarf in the Playground

Brave Dish washers, just letting you know I am waiting you-
    sorry, poor connection

Everytime you say it that way i keep feeling that we shouldn't be doing the dishes. It's an interesting starting point, getting chores done before the witch returns, but i think we should have ran that messenger down.

One quest hook down

22. - Top - End - #52
    Troll in the Playground

I escaped from my time in the retail salt mines and have been spending time with my family and just unwinding; I'll post shortly.
    <BananaPhone> Stop sniveling worm! You think something as petty as "oh boo hoo my house is collapsing!" should stop you from posting in an online fantasy game where people pretend to be werewolves?

"Let me get this straight. Some guy dressed up as Batman to fight the guys dressing up as clowns scaring people. Maybe this planet aint so bad after all."

23. - Top - End - #53
    Ettin in the Playground

Well, Christmas is tomorrow. So I hope everyone has a great time, even if you don't celebrate it.

And would you like a Body check not to drop another dish?

24. - Top - End - #54
    Titan in the Playground

Holidays and stuff!

May the elder stalker (either Santa, eaither Dad Maroz), break into your house and leave some valuable stuff, rather than robbing them.

And no.. I am going easy for now, there would more than enough time to rain body checks on you.
    Update soon.

Sorry if I am the nagging type of Dm
    ^^'

25. - Top - End - #55
    Troll in the Playground

Igor:

Just curious, how did Honey Tongue respond to Diamond's attempts to strike a deal? She mouthed words back to her before joining in the pie-eating. Thanks!
    Behold! My tiny deviantart gallery!
    Comment, browse the itty-bitty collection, etc.
    Morning Star

26. - Top - End - #56
    Titan in the Playground

Diamond didn't had time to see her reaction.
    I think.
    Remember, this silent and slow conversation happens, while Diamond dragged by Mama Porridge.

27. - Top - End - #57

That latest post doesn't exactly give us much to reply to.

28. - Top - End - #58
    Titan in the Playground

First to all: I really am apreciate that you are saying what problems do you with the update instead of vanishing.
    Please! All! That the way, to make a pbp's life longer!

Emm. Well- I meant it to be open to your decision- few random options- offering help to Porridge and Creaky.
    Say good bye and walk away, trying to understand what up with Honey Tongue.
    Even death glaring at Silver if you wish to!

29. - Top - End - #59
    Dwarf in the Playground

I assumed after new years was over we would plot amongst ourselves. Yes, therre is little to go on.
    Last edited by Alcore; 2017-12-31 at 01:15 PM.

30. - Top - End - #60
    Titan in the Playground

anonomas321?
    Ehh.. I think I will still update, just wanted you to know, I haven't skipped you-
    I just assume the group is united in their action. You can still reply, I ak not sure when I'll update.
    Hope you are all having fun and all.
    Novi God and all that.