The Order of the Stick: Utterly Dwarfed
The Order of the Stick: Utterly Dwarfed - Coming in December and available for pre-order now
Page 5 of 17 FirstFirst 123456789101112131415 ... LastLast
  1. - Top - End - #121
    Dwarf in the Playground

Default Re: My Little Pony: The War Of Seasons OOC: Maneville's Dinning Hall

Quote Originally Posted by tonberryking View Post
    In the name of Crom, I'm sorry... The forums have been acting up and I could barely post most of the day yesterday.
    Just glad to hear from you. Sudden lengthy silences is too foreboding to bear

Feeling better?

2. - Top - End - #122
    Troll in the Playground

Yeah. I can't say if I'm over my maladies but I can finally post properly without the site crashing or timing out.
    <BananaPhone> Stop sniveling worm! You think something as petty as "oh boo hoo my house is collapsing!" should stop you from posting in an online fantasy game where people pretend to be werewolves?

"Let me get this straight. Some guy dressed up as Batman to fight the guys dressing up as clowns scaring people. Maybe this planet aint so bad after all."

3. - Top - End - #123
    Ettin in the Playground

Oof. Sounds like a rough time. Glad to have you back with us though.

It wouldnt do for us to lose a. Member of Maneville's *deadly trio* this early.
    Always look for white text. Always.
    That's how you do it! Have a cookie!
    Quote Originally Posted by ezekielraiden View Post
    You don't win people over by beating them with facts until they surrender; at best all you've got is a conversion under duress, and at worst you've actively made an enemy of your position.

You don't convince by proving someone wrong. You convince by showing them a better way to be right. The difference may seem subtle or semantic, but I assure you it matters a lot.

4. - Top - End - #124
    Titan in the Playground

I am glad that I have waited for you!
    Post soon
    Bazzilion legions of thanks to his highness Emperor Ing for the awesome avatar!

Who want to join some freeform Naruto Rp?
    http://www.giantitp.com/forums/showt...ound-ITP-OOC-1

5. - Top - End - #125
    Ettin in the Playground

Sorry about that. I just finished three consecutive 13 hour workdays where it was my job to bus six people all around the city, answer whatever questions they had, and make sure they knew where they were going. I'm an introvert, so I ended each day exhausted physically and emotionally.

6. - Top - End - #126
    Titan in the Playground

It's understandable. I also having it rough lately.. also my baby son decided to attempt to do demonstrations at night.
    Anywauly, I guess we are waiting on Anonmas?

7. - Top - End - #127
    Ettin in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Miltonian View Post
    Sorry about that. I just finished three consecutive 13 hour workdays where it was my job to bus six people all around the city, answer whatever questions they had, and make sure they knew where they were going. I'm an introvert, so I ended each day exhausted physically and emotionally.
    Oof. Sorry to hear that. Reminds me of an old workplace of my own. I know how tough that stuff can be, as a fellow introvert.

I'd normally have some cute pictures of pony hugs at this Point, but am kinda slacking off at work to post this. Not gonna take the risk. >_>

Quote Originally Posted by igordragonian View Post
    It's understandable. I also having it rough lately.. also my baby son decided to attempt to do demonstrations at night.
    Anywauly, I guess we are waiting on Anonmas?
    Well, he is in a different scene from us (which I have not read), so i guess you could advance us without disturbing him?
    You don't win people over by beating them with facts until they surrender; at best all you've got is a conversion under duress, and at worst you've actively made an enemy of your position.

You don't convince by proving someone wrong. You convince by showing them a better way to be right. The difference may seem subtle or semantic, but I assure you it matters a lot.

8. - Top - End - #128
    Barbarian in the Playground

I say don't bother waiting around for me, as I am in a different scene so there's no point in doing so.

Btw, it's Whispering. Not Wishpering... actually, come to think of it. If you don't mind me asking... English isn't your first language, is it igordragonian?
    Last edited by anonomas321; 2018-02-13 at 06:22 AM.

9. - Top - End - #129
    Dwarf in the Playground

Thanks for the timing. I was hoping to post something like that.

10. - Top - End - #130
    Titan in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by anonomas321 View Post
    I say don't bother waiting around for me, as I am in a different scene so there's no point in doing so.

Btw, it's Whispering. Not Wishpering... actually, come to think of it. If you don't mind me asking... English isn't your first language, is it igordragonian?
    I think I said I so, before yes. And sorry. Be to be fair, my brain making me switch letters also in russian.
    Idealy, I am sitting calm infront of the PC, and spell checking and all... but sometimes, I am writing through the phone. I'll try to edit tonight.

11. - Top - End - #131

Quote Originally Posted by igordragonian View Post
    I think I said I so, before yes. And sorry. Be to be fair, my brain making me switch letters also in russian.
    Idealy, I am sitting calm infront of the PC, and spell checking and all... but sometimes, I am writing through the phone. I'll try to edit tonight.
    Yeah, writing can be a pain on the hpone.

12. - Top - End - #132
    Troll in the Playground

Just letting everyone know, Theo is experiencing some really bad PC problems at the moment. He can still post, but it'll be from his phone, so they'll most likely be shorter posts.
    Behold! My tiny deviantart gallery!
    Comment, browse the itty-bitty collection, etc.
    Morning Star

13. - Top - End - #133
    Ettin in the Playground

Copy that.

14. - Top - End - #134
    Dwarf in the Playground

Yep, yep.

15. - Top - End - #135
    Ettin in the Playground

Hey everyone. My computer troubles have been fixed up, mostly, but I'm afraid that I am returning with bad news. Derjuin has run into some bad real life financial troubles, and needs to take care of them ASAP. She'll probably be very busy for the upcoming time. Which means most likely no posts for a while.

16. - Top - End - #136
    Dwarf in the Playground

When Theoboldi answered my character's question he didn't offer another.
    Lets do a reboot

"Have you ever eaten a pie?"

17. - Top - End - #137
    Ettin in the Playground

Oh gosh, I never did! So sorry for that. I blame my advanced forgetfulness.

"Well, other than the one Mama Porridge gave us? No, never. I mean, we've got a pretty big family. And we're happy, don't get me wrong! I'm glad to have each and every single one of them. But we can't afford luxuries like pie. Even grandpa can't bring in the kind of wealth we need for that.

Just you wait though! One day, I'll be a mage just like him! And with two wizards, I'm sure we'll find a way to afford us some pie! A slice for everypony! It'll be awesome!"

"Do you have any heroes, or someone else you idolize?"

18. - Top - End - #138
    Dwarf in the Playground

Oh it's more than fine.

I'm just glad there is so many of us left. I'm thinking 5 of 7 remain. It's sad as I've only just played Sunset enough to figure how he should think and feel.

19. - Top - End - #139
    Troll in the Playground

"Oh my gosh, let me tell you about Princess Blizzard Weeps. She's, like, so amazing and cool - pun is totally intended! - and so powerful. She can do almost anything and everyone listens to her. Like, if Supermare and Blizzard Weeps were to fight, Blizzard would totally win. She's totally top tier Princess, and is THE highest level alicorn. THE. HIGHEST. LEVEL.

I only wish I was more directly connected to her. My useless dad thinks there's no point in trying to get back into her good graces. I hate that. Obviously there are so many reasons to.

But... uh, I think I've said enough.

If you could change who you are, would you do it?"
    Behold! My tiny deviantart gallery!
    Comment, browse the itty-bitty collection, etc.
    Morning Star

20. - Top - End - #140
    Ettin in the Playground

So, uh, not to be rude, but is there anything in particular you're waiting for, Igor? Kinda wondering about Hypno's reaction to what we're saying. And besides, it has been more than a week since we've last heard from you.

Everything alright on your end?

21. - Top - End - #141
    Dwarf in the Playground

Last time i checked only 5 of 6 players had posted. Last time this occurred i suggested moving on; the refusal was in no uncertain terms.

22. - Top - End - #142
    Titan in the Playground

Well, first, I am happy to see you are not giving up on this game.
    I invested almost a year planning this game, and still planning it..
    I still have big hopes for this game.

But No. I am not alright if to be honest.
    About the game, I really made leap of faith, and wanted to believe everypony could post...

And I thought a lot about the game, and what to do at such cases.

But all that? Isn't important. My grandma died, a week ago. For me.. she was my father. My spine. My wall to lean on. She is.. gone.

But life stronger than grief, and eventually I'll be back. Honestly I tried to force myself to post something, but was too exuasted. I am so damn exuasted.

Maybe today or in the next day, I'll update. I apologize for the inconvinence, but I hope you'l understand.

23. - Top - End - #143
    Ettin in the Playground

Oof. That gets me. It's, uh, been a year since my grandpa died, so I've been having a rough few weeks. I understand. And I will be here.

24. - Top - End - #144
    Dwarf in the Playground

If your not feeling it we can post pone the update; hearing from you is enough.

I remember when my grandmother died though i can't say i remember too much about her. My most clear memory was a smile and you could describe her as sunshine. Knowing of no way to process that the eight year old me did the only thing I could think of; i continued playing Legends of Dragoon that day, poorly and witghout heart i might add.

My point is that i don't mind the game going on a planed break.

25. - Top - End - #145
    Ettin in the Playground

Yeah, Igor. Take whatever time to need. I can only imagine what you are going through, as my own grandmother died when I was too young to really confront it.

Do know that I am still invested in this game and will be here whenever you're ready to go on. And as a friend, know that you always have my support.

26. - Top - End - #146

I'm more than willing to wait, no worries.

27. - Top - End - #147
    Titan in the Playground

updated. Any survivers around?

28. - Top - End - #148
    Ettin in the Playground

comes out from the survival shelter

Also have been ready to continue, always will be.

Though, uh, my next post may have to wait a bit. Gotta study for a dfficult test coming next week. Will try and get something written up by monday.

29. - Top - End - #149
    Dwarf in the Playground

Runs over in a vault 101 uniform. "Reporting for duty! Where are the Chinese Communists?"

30. - Top - End - #150
    Dwarf in the Playground

Opp. Wrong genre;

*transforms*

"SPRING IS NON-NEGOTIABLE!"