1. - Top - End - #1
    Barbarian in the Playground

Default Dungeons, monsters and dragons?

So, a recent humble bundle is selling books for this game called "Dungeons, monsters, and dragons." And I'm trying to figure out if it's related to D&D or if it's its own thing. Any help?

https://www.humblebundle.com/books/d...-dragons-books
    "Our paladin keeps veering to the side of the road and killing innocents!"
    "Did you check his alignment?"

2. - Top - End - #2

Default Re: Dungeons, monsters and dragons?

Seems to be a bunch of 3rd party/homebrew sourcebooks.
    Never meddle in the affairs of dragons, for you are crunchy and taste good with ketchup.

Pokemon Mystery Dungeon D20: A system designed for adventuring in a Pokemon Mystery Dungeon world.

The New/Redone Monsters Thread: Taking old monsters and making them more interesting and threatening.

Being a Good GM. The FAQ.: Something I think both GMs and players should read.

3. - Top - End - #3
    Titan in the Playground

This new RPG book bundle from Frog God Games and Kobold Press supports the Fifth Edition of everyone’s favorite roleplaying game – plus Pathfinder, Swords & Wizardry, and more.
    Seems to be a bit of everything D&D related.
    "The moment you achieve a meaningful level of skill and understanding of something, whole new vistas of possibility open up in front of you and now instead of being good at what you have been doing you are bad at what you will be doing." - Patrick Stuart

Spriggan's Den - Sword & Sorcery and RPGs

4. - Top - End - #4

Kobold Press's D&D stuff is excellent, I can't testify to the quality of Frog God games.

If you see things like "everyone’s favorite roleplaying game" that means it's 3rd party stuff for D&D. You can't advertise stuff as "for D&D" for legal reasons.
    Quote Originally Posted by EvilAnagram View Post
    Yeah, I think the only way it makes sense is if you picture Yeenoghu spreading his taint over every gnoll.

Go ahead and imagine that.