1. - Top - End - #1
    Dwarf in the Playground

Default Your opinion on which build to take?

So I know thisíll all be opinion, but thatís what I want. Which one of these do you like the most?
    (Party is barbarian, cleric, ranger, rogue, wizard and me)

1- tabaxi storm sorcerer. Runs in and out of the fight to bring people to the cleric.

2- tiefling divine sorcerer. Back up healer and versatile caster to fill in the slots for downed players.

3- halfling shadow sorcerer. Used hunting traps and other traps. In battle just supporting people in fights that arenít going to great.

4- glamour bard (idk what race, what do you think?). Support from back, plus skill monkey.

Your opinions would be greatly appreciated :)

2. - Top - End - #2
    Ogre in the Playground

DruidGuy

Default Re: Your opinion on which build to take?

What level are you starting and planning on going to?

I'm playing a glamour bard in a game on hold, and at earlier levels is absolutely amazing. I've heard at latest levels it's weaker, but I haven't played it. We are at level 5 and I still love it.
    Quote Originally Posted by DarkKnightJin View Post
    Play a Tabaxi caster with Gust, use the cantrips to knock stuff off of tables.
    I'm pretty sure my next character will be a Tabaxi Arcane Tricker Rogue with Gust and mage hand legerdemain specifically for this.

3. - Top - End - #3
    Dwarf in the Playground

Default Re: Your opinion on which build to take?

Quote Originally Posted by nickl_2000 View Post
    What level are you starting and planning on going to?

I'm playing a glamour bard in a game on hold, and at earlier levels is absolutely amazing. I've heard at latest levels it's weaker, but I haven't played it. We are at level 5 and I still love it.
    Itís already started but DM said it would make sense story wise if I made a new character, lv 3 rn, going up for a while but idk how far