1. - Top - End - #1
    Halfling in the Playground

Default Your opinion on which build to take?

So I know thisíll all be opinion, but thatís what I want. Which one of these do you like the most?
    (Party is barbarian, cleric, ranger, rogue, wizard and me)

1- tabaxi storm sorcerer. Runs in and out of the fight to bring people to the cleric.

2- tiefling divine sorcerer. Back up healer and versatile caster to fill in the slots for downed players.

3- halfling shadow sorcerer. Used hunting traps and other traps. In battle just supporting people in fights that arenít going to great.

4- glamour bard (idk what race, what do you think?). Support from back, plus skill monkey.

Your opinions would be greatly appreciated :)

2. - Top - End - #2
    Bugbear in the Playground

DruidGuy

Default Re: Your opinion on which build to take?

What level are you starting and planning on going to?

I'm playing a glamour bard in a game on hold, and at earlier levels is absolutely amazing. I've heard at latest levels it's weaker, but I haven't played it. We are at level 5 and I still love it.
    To all the long suffering DMs putting up with our insane plans, crazy ideas, and "unique" solution we would like to say we are sorry. We "would" like to but we won't, since the truth is that we aren't sorry. We will continue to break your plans and make you make up rules at every possible opportunity.

3. - Top - End - #3
    Halfling in the Playground

Default Re: Your opinion on which build to take?

Quote Originally Posted by nickl_2000 View Post
    What level are you starting and planning on going to?

I'm playing a glamour bard in a game on hold, and at earlier levels is absolutely amazing. I've heard at latest levels it's weaker, but I haven't played it. We are at level 5 and I still love it.
    Itís already started but DM said it would make sense story wise if I made a new character, lv 3 rn, going up for a while but idk how far