New OOTS products from CafePress
New OOTS t-shirts, ornaments, mugs, bags, and more
Page 8 of 13 FirstFirst 12345678910111213 LastLast
  1. - Top - End - #211
    Firbolg in the Playground

Default Re: My Little Pony: War Of Seasons: The Flower has blossomed

Spoiler: Facing the Storm
    Show
    Lantern Light's cheeks burn. For the moment, he doesn't need the cloak to feel warm. All he needs is the feeling of that kiss and the warm pride that comes from his brother's words. "Thank you," he mutters, feeling a bit put on the spot right now. Saving a filly's life? What could possibly top that tonight?

He should not have spoken so soon. The cold crept through his warm clothing, biting at his flesh. His eyes strained to make out the figure only to widen in horror when he did. This wasn't supposed to happen! Not here! "Do we...do we run and warn the town?" he asks his brother, loud as he dares.

2. - Top - End - #212
    Troll in the Playground

"And the Ice Knight is after you, dearest Honey Tongue, not us." Diamond Dust smirks, a bit of icy mist collecting about her horn. "For your failure to appease Her will. You aren't getting the flower from us-" no, I fully intend to deliver it myself "-and I feel like it is a dangerous proposition to take it to Her yourself." Diamond struts away, next to Silver.

"You see, I wish to learn more about the Queen so that I may restore the glory and power of my family's past. If I were to give you the flower, and you were to take it to the Queen, why, she'd know nothing of me. Care nothing for my family. That's why it has to stay with us," Diamond looks sideways to Silver and winks, hoping he might catch on to the drift she's trying to establish. "Perhaps I - a squire of the Queen who has not yet failed Her - could restore your own name in Her mind."
    Behold! My tiny deviantart gallery!
    Comment, browse the itty-bitty collection, etc.
    Morning Star

3. - Top - End - #213
    Titan in the Playground

Spoiler: The Offer Is Denied. The Journey Move On
    Show

Honey Tongue's pupils for a moment, shrank but then, she bursted into a laughter.
    Well, I see. Is this how you are? Fine. I respect your naive courage and dreams." She got to a chest.
    'Yes. I am afraid of her highness. Because I know her... don't assume she has any emotion beside sadness and rage. That ok. I can sruvive for a few weeks, and by then.. you might be smarter, and I will offer you a new deal." she sound calm, but she is shaking- even it warm in here.

She is opening a small chest pulling out of it, what seems as crystal egg, with complicated carvings.
    'You gave me hope. And there are no gifts for free.. so this is my payment.' she hoofing it over to Hypno Clock.
    'An Anti Observation Orb? This.. is quite rare. Are you sure?" he has asked, looking a bit suspicouse.

'The Ice Knights will sense the flower. I will make them chase me, but I can only do so much. Use it or not- it's up to you. This is my payment.' Honey Tongue said, without looking at them.
    'You should leave- I will attract the Ice Knight and the storm away from Maneville.' she said, and pulled few little stones with runes. She passed them over the heating feather, creating a fire shaped like a flower.

'Go. I believe, we will meet again.'' she said, shaking, getting comforted by her husband and son.

Aegis
    Spoiler
    Show

The things went smoothly in this afternoon at the Barracks. Most guards have napped, while others either went to eat lunch in their homes or patrolled.
    But this storm... started out of nowhere.
    Captain Snowy Justive has ordered Aegis, to stay there.
    But of course she didn't listened and jumped forward. They were supposed to work in pairs, but since she wasn't an offical guard yet, he would never have took her.
    This storm was madness. In few moments, everything was obscured by the hailing and the snow, and those angsty long whines and whimpers of the wind.

Ponies could be in danger, but you couldn't find nopony... until, you have seen few obscure characters...

Astral Flare

Spoiler
    Show

Astral Flare was in middle of his little show in one of Maneville's streets, ponies were busy, but it isn't a reason for art to rest!
    The main road of Maneville had just a thin layer of snow, since some ponies have worked hard to clean it, and you could trot there relativly safe from getting wet and cold.
    Most of the houses of Maneville were built from lumber- some were tiny huts, other were cozy cottages, and few had big impressive houses with a second floor.

But then, the howling and whines have started. Was it the wind? A terrible winds blew. The snow started to hail with primal rage, and without mercy snow have fallen.

It was a storm of type...
    well some ponies yelled it. 'The Princess have gazed upon us! run for your lives!"
    You were about gallop home, but listening well, you have found.. rhythm in the whines. It was musical. It was actually.. an instrument, filled with so much sorrow that it made the sky hail, and the winds to blow with grief.

Almost hypnotized you have followed the source of this symphony, rather then going back.

Lantern Light&Aegis&Astral Flare

Spoiler
    Show

OOC: Desrcirbe yourselves

Aegis and Astral Flare see each other, and then an armored figure holding a strange instrument to the figure's muzzle. Even in the wild snowing, which obscured the character, the horn were seen clearly.
    It looked like an instrument horn, and this.. was the object which created the whines and sobs. And it seems... that it what create the storm.
    from the other side, they see two cloaked ponies.. guards? Yes.. Blazing Torch and Lantern Light.

Blazing Torch-orange pony with a crimson mane, holding his Bardich, wearing a hood with injured leg said to Lanter Light. 'Yes. We have to-"
    But then he notice two new ponies are arriving. Aegis, and Astral Flare.
    From the other side.
    'Well... now we can't.' he sighed, and held his bardich ready. He charged forward.
    The Ice didn't moved- but a spear made of the snow grew from the ground and, stabbed Blazing Torch's shoulder. Just like that.
    Blazing Torch's welp of pain was swallowed by the hawling winds.

Thanks for the OOTSkage of OOTS art, Lord Raziere.

------
    My previouse Avater

Bazzilion legions of thanks to his highness Emperor Ing for the awesome avatar!

Who want to join some freeform Naruto Rp?
    http://www.giantitp.com/forums/showt...ound-ITP-OOC-1

4. - Top - End - #214
    Barbarian in the Playground

BardGuy

Venturing into the bitter cold of the storm, utilitarian-garbed with a heavy woollen cowl he had snagged from behind stage to juxtapose the loud trappings of a red chiffon gown beneath. Soft violet mane and tail given stricture by clips and a pre-show styling ruined by ruthless gale. Apparently as if caught in medias res of a stirling performance, and an otherwise perfect countenance now marred by wind and melting ice smearing their kohl and mascara, staining his silver blonde fur.

He would be annoyed that the Winter Princess had ruined his soliloquy to the crowds, and denied the crowd his sweet larghetto musical number that would lead from it to close the tragic scene of his 'demise'... but this storm was not merely attributed in anger to her machinations. Oh no, this was attributed in fearful realization of her active efforts!

The magical storm striking their little bastion of civilization would be normally unforgivable as it denied him his crowd, the passions he would otherwise feel were replaced with wonder. How could one not appreciate such soulful mourning to move the very elements?--How could one pass up a chance to at least witness perhaps the possible swansong of the world at the hoofs of an ancient princess of legend!?

He regarded Aegis a moment with those grey eyes of his as they seemed equally drawn to the commotion just beyond their vision, and before he could speak interrupted by the sudden visage of the two guardponies .... and the thing accosting them. The appearance of the villainous Ice Knight assaiing Blazing Torch and Lantern Light was utterly unexpected, and for but a moment his mind dashed aside the possibility it was simply this magicked creature that lure him here but the mounting evidence did not allow such conceit.

A pang of true anger erupted. A show being cancelled because the Winter Princess herself sought one's attentions and ruin was perhaps forgivable--but for a mere agent of hers?

Blazing Torch's sudden wounding did not assist to abate such impassioned anger as swirled within his chest.

"Such wretched circumstance, and such pitiless fortune of mine. That I come to witness the end of the world at the hoofs of the Princess of Winter herself, and I merely espy the Fifth Business of such a denouement!?" He flicks off his cowl, horn aglow in a soft violet glow. Lowering their head to square a blast of magical energy...

Spoiler: OOC
    Show
    I will prepare a horn blast at the Ice Knight thing to help cover Blazing Torch and draw attention away from him momentarily.

Assuming I can cast this turn... if not next round....

Force Bolt --- Heat Modified
    Target: Individual
    Range: Seen
    Duration: Immediate
    Effect: Forge
    Subject: Force, Magic, Heat (+1)
    Spell Level: 8 (Easy, DT 5)
    Description: The caster fires a bolt of concentrated magical energy, damaging whatever it strikes.

Roll:

(2d6+2)[8]

All costs paid in willpower... (30WP remaining)
    Last edited by Schismatic; 2018-09-30 at 12:20 AM. Reason: Forgot to pay spell costs.

5. - Top - End - #215

DrowGuy

Aegis was in the training room, pummeling a poor, beat-up dummy with her hooves, when the storm began. She looks outside, worry creasing her brow as the storm intensifies. Eesh, I hope nopony's caught outside in that... She trots over to the door, only to stop short when Snowy Justice gallops outside, calling to her to stay put. If ponies are in trouble, there's no way I'm staying in here! She quickly straps on her sword and the undercoat of her barding (metal armor in a snowstorm would just be asking for it) and gallops outside after the captain.

Dashing through the howling blizzard, she soon gets slightly turned around, and comes across a brewing scene.

What parts of her thick tan coat are not covered by her barding are matted with snow, shaggy hooves more white than their natural hue. Gripping her sword in her mouth, Aegis shakes her short brown mane out of her eyes and calls out to the mysterious figure Hey!! What are you doing out here? Are you making the storm!? Her words are slightly muffled by the obstruction between her teeth, but the anger in her voice is all too clear.

Then Blazing Torch charges and is struck by the Ice Knight. Aegis gasps in horror, then growls and charges at the creature. You'll pay for that! She swings her sword, pivoting her body to augment the strike.

Spoiler: Attack!
    Show

(3d6)[2][2][4](8) +3 == {9}

She hisses when Astral Flare's bolt whizzes right over her. Careful! Good idea, but careful!

Spoiler: Description (for thoroughness's sake)
    Show

Aegis is a short compact female earth pony. Her coat is a light tan, and is unusually fluffy. Her mane is short, dark brown in color, with a yellow-gold stripe running through her bangs. Her eyes are a soft amber color. She is rarely seen without an impish grin on her muzzle. Her cutie mark is a gray kite shield emblazoned with a yellow, eight-pointed starburst.

huh, I just realized that I forgot to draw in her mane-streak
    oh well XD
    Last edited by The_Iron_Lord; 2018-10-05 at 08:20 AM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Segev View Post
    English is actually a very precise language in a lot of ways, and American English in particular has a habit of following other languages down back alleys, clubbing them over the head, and rifling through their lexicons that I think is very healthy for its evolution.
    My extended signature!

My PbP info

78% of DMs started their first campaign in a tavern. If you're one of the 22% who didn't, copy/paste this into your sig.
    Mine started in the battle arena of the capital city

6. - Top - End - #216

Spoiler: Flurry of Blades
    Show
    No, someone else was out here? Wandering in the blizzard? That was...that was not good. Lantern Light couldn't really see who it was through the snow, but whoever they were, he and his brother would not let them down.

Unfortunately, he was too slow. The snow was too high. He lagged behind as he and his brother both charged and the knight dealt a wounding strike to Blazing Torch. "NO!" Lantern Light cries. And then, while he is still rooted in horror, another pony comes up and attacks. Well, he couldn't hang back now. He leapt into the fray with a battle cry, which was slightly muffled because he has to hold his sword in his mouth.

Spoiler: Rolls
    Show
    (2d6+3)[7]

7. - Top - End - #217
    Ettin in the Playground

Silver glares suspiciously at Honey, still not entirely sure what to make of the situation. His gaze wanders over to Diamond, then to Whispering, and finally to his grandpa. Unsure of what to make of the situation, he ponders how to respond. Honey was the last pony he expected help from. And Diamond is making him more uncertain than ever about her motives.

"Thank you." he finally says, acknowledging that at the very least, the merchant is putting herself at great risk. "I won't forget this. We will save the flower, and make everything end well. I promise."

With that, he begins to slowly nudge Whispering awake, figuring that the colt has had quite enough time to sleep at this point. "Come on, kid. We've gotta get going. It won't be safe here much longer."
    Always look for white text. Always.
    That's how you do it! Have a cookie!
    Quote Originally Posted by ezekielraiden View Post
    You don't win people over by beating them with facts until they surrender; at best all you've got is a conversion under duress, and at worst you've actively made an enemy of your position.

You don't convince by proving someone wrong. You convince by showing them a better way to be right. The difference may seem subtle or semantic, but I assure you it matters a lot.

8. - Top - End - #218

Whispering had got rather comfortable where he lay.

Really, who could blame him? The young colt had gone through quite the emotional ordeal in the last half an hour or so, and he had never been the bravest of ponies. Even when you took into account how he had lost both of his parents at an early age, Whispering was a very quiet, shy and easily frightened pony. So when he had the opportunity to just coil up somewhere warm, safe and quiet. When he had the opportunity to just try and ride out the storm... he was more than happy to take it!

Hence why he had fallen asleep, and when Silver would poke him to try and wake him up, the young unicorn would whine in that classical childish manner and curl up tighter, refusing to wake up just yet.

9. - Top - End - #219
    Troll in the Playground

Diamond is, in fact, completely surprised that Honey Tongue is not just letting them keep the flower, but also helping them get away from the Ice Knight and its horrendous storm. She stops and stares for a moment, from Honey to Silver, then to the ponies that come to comfort the merchant. In her mind, nothing is adding up. Why is Honey Tongue suddenly helping them? Why was she risking her life over it? Sure, what she'd said earlier about the ice knight pursuing Honey was largely true - even though it was just an attempt at manipulating her into getting more information about Her Ladyship - but she couldn't believe one of the Queen's contacts would turn on her.

"I... I don't understand," Diamond mumbles quietly, walking sideways towards Silver. "Y-you're... really crazy, to do that, for us," she says, again quietly, possibly not even loud enough for anyone to hear. "I thought... we- and... but..." her voice trails off as she struggles to even voice her confusion, instead shaking her head. Then, when Silver speaks and thanks her, she begins to understand.

(thoughts)
    Everyone wants to change this world... to break the everlasting ice. Even Father, the coward that he is, has cursed the snow before. Are they... are they right to want something like that?

...No. I'll play along as much as I can, but I can't let them overthrow Her world. But...

(/thoughts)

"Yeah, let's get out of here," Diamond says after Silver, her eyes watching Honey Tongue's family huddle around her. There was a pang of sympathy in her heart, but she felt... so much coldness, telling her that they deserved their fate, being hunted by the Queen's Knights for their failure. The warmth in her heart grew, perhaps as she witnessed these flesh-and-blood ponies ready themselves to face the wrath of the Ice Queen. "I'm sorry, Honey Tongue," she says, forcing herself loud enough for the merchant to hear. "Stay safe... please."
    Morning Star

10. - Top - End - #220
    Titan in the Playground

The Collide With The Ice Knight}
    Spoiler
    Show

The wind howled and whined, hushing the cries of battle.
    Astral Flare has shot a magic beam at the Ice Knight. He didn't moved, nor even blinked.
    A wall of snow has emerged, getting the hit instead of him, exploding, into blast of snowflakes, which some of them have covered Aegis's face, so her attack was made in white soft blindness.
    Her sword was easily parried by a spear which grew out of the snow- though her attack went on parallel with Lantern Light, his Shaska blade named the Swift Bite has struck into a wide slash toward the Ice Knight- but even not blinded by the snow, Swift Bite was parried by another snow spear.

How ever, Blazing Torch crawled in the snow, seems ignorant of his injuries, and suddenly sprout from the snow at the front, with a powerful slash of his Bardich-The Beard Cutter, toward the Ice Knight's throat.
    Despite the howling wind, and the thundering hailing, a powerful voice of metal shattering glass is heard.
    The Ice Knight has opened his blue ice eyes in shock, he has dropped the horn with a mute gasp.
    The central plate of throat's armor shattered, into shrads, reflecting Blazing Torch's colors and a weep was echoed from the shrads.
    But the Ice Knight himself were safe. He has raised his foreleg, which was covered in armor and gaunlet, both made from the glass like matter, and swiftly has knocked Blazing Torch's head. He meeped weakly, letting the Beard Cutter, fall, and right after it, joined at the heels of the Ice Knight.

The Ice Knight said quitly, his voice sore cracked like a broken mirror, and yet, he was clear as shine of snow.
    "The Flower has blossomed."
    He paused. "Give it to me. I do not enjoy your pain, but I will shatter you, if you will force me to."

So Hope Is Actually A Plan
    Spoiler
    Show

Honey Tongue waved for a good bye, as Hypno Clock picked Wishpering Light by telekenesis, and kept the orb under his hat.

Honey Tongue waved her foreleg dismissivly. "Don't get me wrong. I am just a buisness mare. Maneville provided me happiness AND love. You gave me hope, as Hypno Clock can tell you... hope is a rare treasure. This is even barely a fair deal. Now.. off you go."
    Creaky Wagon and Gold Hoof with brave smile hopping back to their position.

The wind still howl and whine, snow and hailing still raining to the point, it obscured the view beyond few meters.
    How ever, it stopped getting stronger. Has the storm gotten to it's peak?

Hypno Clock led you into Maneville, while Honey Tongue's caravan moved the other way.
    "Alright. I will take Silver Lining and Wishpering Light to my son's home. I will make some prepartions, you little ponies, make your farewells and paxk what ever you need. About ten minutes after the storm will calm down e ough to trot safely, we shall meet at the eastren road of Maneville. Any urgent questions?"

------
    My previouse Avater

11. - Top - End - #221

BardGuy

For a moment, bolstered by the sudden emergence of more allies and their resolve to engage the Ice Knight, turned to resounding frustration as it appeared his magical plasma attack was insulated entirely by the snow wall the abomination constructed about it. Still, of their group attacking it, one blow seemed to have given it pause. Surely this thing couldn't be so confident after Blazing Torch's attack? The thought that with the near decapitating strike that had partly disrobed the knight of their armoured hide was in part why only now it sought to parley with them. It was, after all, 4 against one ... and at least one of their blows found its hide.

He immediately galloped more towards the fracas. Keeping Aegis, Lantern Light, Blazing Torch within sight and close. "I don't know anything about this flower, but I do know for a fact that this creature was willing to destroy a settlement of ponykind for it. The chaos it's causing in town is more than enough to query any of its capacity for benevolence!" He stated the obvious.

"My attack seemed to be countered by the cretin, but your weapons did eventually find his plate... so I shall try to bolster our defences should you seek to press our advantage of numbers." He said to Aegis, Lantern Light, and Blazing Torch. After all ... he couldn't fathom whatever this 'flower' was ... and there was no guarantee they had it, either. Lowering his horn once more, sheathed in a soft violet glow as he tried to 'dig deep', straining hard to conjure their magical strength into a tangible defence that would increase his compatriots' safety.

Spoiler: OCC-Spell
    Show

Floating Shieldwall
    Target: Group (+2)
    Range: Seen (+2)
    Duration: Temporary (+4)
    Effect: Forge, Animate (+2)
    Subject: Force, Air, Body, Magic (+4)
    Spell Level: 14 (Average, DT 10)

Description: Creates a series of translucent round shields that operate like miniature barrier spells that instinctually react to blows as if to the user's ability to defend with them as if strapped to one's own foreleg, though without the need to actually do so. It magically repulses blows and direct magical attacks against it as if a sturdy wooden shield with banded steel braces. Unlike a conventional barrier, it allows the target to still attack though with a degree less defence than an all encompassing forcefield.

Spell Cost = 10 Willpower. (Down to 10 WP total)

(Results from Dice rolls thread)

(2d6)[3][3](6) + 2 Mind + 1 (Lead Pony?) ... If no Lead Pony = 8, If Lead Pony counts = 9

Do partial successes count in spellcasting? If not, I'm so screwed... I might need to spend valour to recov Willpower.

Effectively my character is aiding the defence of all other ponies' defences against the creature if they press their attacks this round.
    Last edited by Schismatic; 2018-10-09 at 04:12 AM.

12. - Top - End - #222

DrowGuy

Aegis flashes a quick grin at Astral Flare. While she's not exactly sure what he meant, she got the gist of it, and having another ally is always a good thing.

That said, she growls in anger at what the Ice Knight did to Blazing Torch. How DARE you?!! You think we'll surrender after that?! She rears, bringing down her blade on the Ice Knight's now-exposed neck with as much force as she can muster.

Spoiler: Attack!
    Show

10+ 3 Body == {13}
    Probably either Average or Heavy damage

Rolled in the OOC: 6 and 4

Lantern Light! The filly calls for a followup attack from her comrade.

Spoiler: Note to Igor
    Show
    Don't forget Aegis is wearing decent armor, by the way

EDIT: Aw, blargh...forgot the post complains if I delete rolls made
    I deleted the roll and rerolled in the OOC because I rolled 3d6 but forgot to rollv, which meant I didn't know which roll to deduct, making the whole thing useless

* post roll count doesn't match database
    Last edited by The_Iron_Lord; 2018-10-09 at 10:30 AM.
    English is actually a very precise language in a lot of ways, and American English in particular has a habit of following other languages down back alleys, clubbing them over the head, and rifling through their lexicons that I think is very healthy for its evolution.
    My extended signature!

My PbP info

78% of DMs started their first campaign in a tavern. If you're one of the 22% who didn't, copy/paste this into your sig.

13. - Top - End - #223

Being picked up would have the young colt stir again. Sure, the telekinesis meant there was no sensation of being touched or anything... but he would still notice that he wasn’t resting against the comfy wooden floor anymore, as he was already starting to wake despite his complaints against doing so... through being put onto a soft pony back, would help to lull him back into a state of sleep.

... Not enough to keep him asleep when they left the caravan and back out into the storm, however. The sudden drop in temperature making him try to curl up more, to seek more warmth. But sadly, he was not a mollusc, and eventually, the coldness forced him away. Whispering’s Light lifting up as he blinked, looking around and spotting the retreating caravan, then seeing the others there... he flinched on seeing Diamond and hurriedly made sure the flower was safe before he would tentatively speak. “W... whats... g-going on?”

14. - Top - End - #224

Lantern Light’s world goes red. Now that he’s joined the battle, the fear is falling away. The only thing he sees is his brother on the ground. With the stories of what happened to Courage fresh in his mind, there is only one thing currently on his mind. Hooded lantern swinging at his side, he lets out a yell and continues the attack. The shiny magic shimmering around him does nothing to distract him as he brings his sword down for another attack.

GET AWAY FROM MY BROTHER!

Spoiler: Lantern Light Strikes back!
    Show
    Sing, swing! Savor the sting! (2d6+2)[9]

15. - Top - End - #225
    Ettin in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by igordragonian View Post
    Hypno Clock led you into Maneville, while Honey Tongue's caravan moved the other way.
    "Alright. I will take Silver Lining and Wishpering Light to my son's home. I will make some prepartions, you little ponies, make your farewells and paxk what ever you need. About ten minutes after the storm will calm down e ough to trot safely, we shall meet at the eastren road of Maneville. Any urgent questions?"
    "Actually, I do." Silver says, looking up at his grandfather's face. "How does that Anti Observation Orb work? Are we just invisible to the Princess' scrying now? Or do we have to activate it somehow? I spent too much time learning how to do magic that I never actually got around to really getting into the theory of it."

Quote Originally Posted by Derjuin View Post
    "Yeah, let's get out of here," Diamond says after Silver, her eyes watching Honey Tongue's family huddle around her. There was a pang of sympathy in her heart, but she felt... so much coldness, telling her that they deserved their fate, being hunted by the Queen's Knights for their failure. The warmth in her heart grew, perhaps as she witnessed these flesh-and-blood ponies ready themselves to face the wrath of the Ice Queen. "I'm sorry, Honey Tongue," she says, forcing herself loud enough for the merchant to hear. "Stay safe... please."
    Silver quietly watches his friend, wondering what is going through her head right now. He understands that she carries ambition in her heart, yet it's impossible for the young colt to fathom why this ambition would manifest so positively towards the dreaded Blizzard Weeps.

For a moment, he opens his mouth, wanting to say something, then decides against it. Words have never been his strong point, much less when he himself is not sure what to say or ask.

Quote Originally Posted by anonomas321 View Post
    ... Not enough to keep him asleep when they left the caravan and back out into the storm, however. The sudden drop in temperature making him try to curl up more, to seek more warmth. But sadly, he was not a mollusc, and eventually, the coldness forced him away. Whispering’s Light lifting up as he blinked, looking around and spotting the retreating caravan, then seeing the others there... he flinched on seeing Diamond and hurriedly made sure the flower was safe before he would tentatively speak. “W... whats... g-going on?”
    Whispering's awakening tears Silver from his thoughts, a glad smile forming on his muzzle. "Whispering! Thank goodness you're awake. We just barely managed to get you out of that storm. It's a bit hard to explain, but Honey Tongue was the one who actually played the big hero and showed up to rescue us.

Thanks for keeping the flower safe, by the way! I don't wanna imagine what would have happened without you."
    You don't win people over by beating them with facts until they surrender; at best all you've got is a conversion under duress, and at worst you've actively made an enemy of your position.

You don't convince by proving someone wrong. You convince by showing them a better way to be right. The difference may seem subtle or semantic, but I assure you it matters a lot.

16. - Top - End - #226
    Troll in the Playground

Diamond turns away from the merchant and her family, just in time to catch Silver observing her and about to say something. She flinches back, eyes wide and her mouth quivering, as if she were about to bare her teeth, but she quickly looks away and trots sideways to make some distance with the colt. She knew he had seen her falter, though why he didn't call her on it, she didn't know. Maybe he wasn't as much of a mule as she thought...

When he mentions studying magic, though, she lets out an exasperated sigh, one that seems like it's been held back for a while. "Silver, you can't do magic. Not unicorn magic. Whatever your wilderness junk is, it's not magic. Your animal animist... psychic, whatever." She looks defeated, shaking her head and making her way through the main thoroughfare of Maneville towards her aunts' house, though she intentionally moves slow, lingering in the area to see if Silver has anything else to say.
    Last edited by Derjuin; 2018-10-15 at 02:18 PM.
    Morning Star

17. - Top - End - #227
    Ettin in the Playground

"Wh-hah...what's that supposed to-...huh?" Silver falters, unable to formulate a full response to Diamond's words. That hurt. That really, really hurt. Seriously, what is wrong with this pony sometimes? This is the biggest breakthrough he's managed yet, and that's how reacts?

"Yeah, maybe it's better than unicorn magic!" he eventually answers, brow furrowed deeply. His pride has been hurt, and the way he snarls makes it clear that he's angry, if not feeling betrayed. "I don't need to be born with some stupid horn, how about that?" Then, he turns his head away from Diamond, unwilling to risk eye contact. He's too proud to let her see how badly her words stung.

18. - Top - End - #228

Whispering Light would cringe as this loud and enthusiastic response from Silver. The colt startled and afraid by this sudden increase in volume, and wouldn’t listen much to the other colt’s words. Instead, he was to busy trying to bury himself into Hypno Clock’s back in order to hide from the world... made even worse by the argument that would spring up between Silver and Diamond just a few moments afterwards!

19. - Top - End - #229
    Troll in the Playground

I can't let him see me like this, Diamond immediately thinks, her mind a blur. Her pride tells her to lash out, to try and quash the colt's argument and show dominance. "It's SUPPOSED to mean that you still don't know jack about real magic!" She shouts, only in time to hear him assert that his wilderness animist whatever is better than magic. And in her view, that he was better than her.

She knew immediately what her family would have done, right then and there, but pushed it far away from her mind. No, she forcefully thinks, furrowing her brow as she glares at Silver. That wouldn't be right. She closes her eyes and takes in a deep breath, and her rage explodes out from her... as a high-pitched shriek of a laugh that lasts way too long.

"I really hope you believe that whole-heartedly! Where we're going, we don't have the luxury of being underwhelming!" She says, in a much lighter - though now patronizing - tone. She flashes him a grin and her horn begins to glow, when suddenly a heap of snow forms into a small ball and launches itself at Silver, enveloped in Diamond's magical glow for a moment. Before it even nears the colt, however, Diamond turns and dashes off, giggling madly, until she suddenly trips and nearly disappears as she falls into a snow drift. A moment later, she pops out the other side and continues her retreat, though with significantly less giggling.
    Morning Star

20. - Top - End - #230
    Titan in the Playground

[QUOTn][Frost Burns]

Spoiler
    Show

Astral Flare has cast his bubble shields. But did he do it perfectly?
    "The insolent one is alive. For now." The Ice Knight said, finally has drawn has lance, which was tied to his side, preparing to attack Astral Flare.
    But Aegis gotten into his way, slashing her sword close to the Ice Knight's throat- but she shifted the lance, knocking Aegis away few meters, and easily popping the bubble shield, while her armor shaking from the shock, and forcing her to drop the sword due to the pain.
    "Do not force the Princess to mourn over you. The Prophecy of the War Of Seasons is about to be to be fulfilled, don't meddle in what you can't understand."

With his hind leg the Ice Knight has kicked Lantern Light in the chest, his bubble shield has popped as well, leaving frost to burn marks as horseshoe there.
    And where Lantern Light fell, under his back blades made of snow have emerged stabbing his back
    The Ice Knight has summoned a huge pile of snow, and thrashed it with force into Astral Flare, knocking him into a tree breaking it. The bubble shield popped few moments before it.
    "Just give the flower! And your miserable lives will be spared! No matter what Hypno Clock has promised you, it can't be fulfilled!"

Ooc:
    Astral Flare 10 endurance damage
    Lantern Light 11 endurance damage
    Aegis 5 endurance damage

[Silver Lining&Whispering Light&Diamond Dust

Spoiler
    Show

Hypno Clock chuckled to Diamond Dust's behavior, and has adjusted his hat, returning to calm and secure grandpa Silver knew.
    "It seems the prophecy has chosen well after all." He said, as he turned to lead the two stallions.

[Diamond Dust]
    Spoiler
    Show

The wind still whined and blew bitterly- but you still had the remains of Honey Tongue' warmth on your side.
    Everything was almost completely white, but thankfully you have discovered your heart remember the way home.

On your way she stumble upon two stallions she has recognized- Sun Light, a retired guardspony by his son Thunder Hooves, the father and brother of Lantern Light.
    Sun Light was a Pony, with ivory colored coat, and grey short mane, and long braided beard. Despite being retired, he kept wearing his helmet(https://goo.gl/images/uTUUGE)
    And wore red wool cape, and Thunder Hooves was as tall, but much wider, white coated with red mane and held a crossbow.

"Hey filly, are you ok?" Sun Light yelled through the weeps of the howling wind. They didn't pressed on you for answer.

After this short encounter, you finally gotten home. It was beautiful. Though, for you your aunties had to change the floor. Pegasuses had a strange ability, which despite being useless was beautiful- treating clouds as material objects and even shape them into constructs, and mythes have told, that in better times, even building. The mythes even told of whole cities made of clouds.
    Of course this was silly. Such constructs won't survive even once of Blizzard Weeps's outbursts.
    But as art? It was marvelouse. At the yard of the house, among the vegetables fields which Spring Step has worked so hard to grow some vegtables (mostly cabbages and potatoes), once stood proudly houses, and even a castle made of clouds with miniature ponies made of clouds as well. Every visitor felt like a giant!
    But they were blown off. Half of the castle floated away in the wind, while the other half dissolved into the air, the houses didn't left even remains.
    Also, probably at least half of the vegetables are dead.

The house itself, was comfy, made of lumber and was decorated with patterns made of clouds. Now all but the westren wall's decorations were gone, and the house looked so naked while it creaked from the overwhelming winds.
    Despite the deafening whines of the wind, a heated argue could be heard from the outside:
    - "But Snappy-"
    - "Don't Snappy on me, Spring Step! I am going there and that finale!"
    - "But Snappy, the guards will find her! We should trust Diamond to survive, and the guards to find her!"
    - "And what if they won't?! This storm looks like a work of the princess herself!"
    - "And we go out there and add work to the guards, we won't help anypony!"
    - "Who said something about we? I am a Weather Patroler!"
    - was a Weather Patroler! Look at you! Can you even trot, Snappy?! Diamond Dust might lose you, if you will go out!"
    - "This is the end of the discussion!"
    The door was slammed open, and two middle aged pegasus ponies were there.
    Spring Step, green coated with long flowing golden mane and eyes. She grabbed Cold Snap by her tail.

Cold Snap had pale purple coat, ice blue eyes, and short mane with the same color. She wore once again the ragged and old blue hood of the Weather Patrol with a sun clasp.
    And of course her missing leg. She strained her muscles in pain, as she tried to break free of Spring Step.
    Both of them have stopped their struggle and glared at you with shock.

Wishpering Light&Silver Lining
    Spoiler
    Show

Hypno Clock has patted Silver Lining, with encouragment. "We all ponies posses magic. And today, you already have shown an amazing feats, worth passing on to your own grandchildren. Who know? Maybe Diamond Dust will be their grandma." He teased a bit, as he led the way.
    Hypno Clock, despite the storm, seemed to enjoy and calmly gave a lecture.
    "Yes. Your question IS important. Indeed. You see, this egg, is carved from a special and unique type of crystal, which has unique ability of temparature mimicry. Which is important. You see, the Princess, her underlings and so most of the scry spells based on sensing cold and the lack of it. The flower of course is apparent to them as torch in moonless night- it has unique and powerful heat radiation. But inside such crystal... all scry spells will sense it, as another part of air itself, or objects close to it."
    Hypno Clock paused. "How ever, it's clear the flower has chosen Wishpering Light to carry it, so I won't dare to disturb magic which I cannot fully grasp. And this is why-" he turned to Wishpering Light. "I highly suggest, you put the flower inside this orb. Unless, you are of course eager already to meet the Ice Knights." He teased a bit.

On their way, they have seen Snowy Justice- the guard's captain, carrying an injured with the aid of another guard, who was obscured by his(or her) hood.

He yelled something toward Hypno Clock, who turned his face away.
    "The guards of Maneville are capable.. and the fate of whole Gallopardia is at stakes... and we stay too long, the Princess will send more forces." He tried to reason.
    "You Silver, need to keep Wishpering Light and the Flower safe at any cost. Am I clear?"
    Silver Lining's house was close, and he could sense his mom terrified inside.
    Terrified for him and his father.

------
    My previouse Avater

21. - Top - End - #231

DrowGuy

Aegis hisses in annoyance as she's forced to drop her sword. Damn! She staggers slightly, hooves skidding on the snow, but quickly rebalances and snatches up her sword from the ground. Help me flank this bastard, Lantern! With those words, Aegis charges forward and harries the Ice Knight, working in Harmony with Lantern Light to take down the enemy (assuming he works in harmony with me)

Spoiler: Harmony Bonii
    Show
    Lantern Light, we should work in Harmony to take down the Ice Knight. We can share our HP pool, plus get each others' bonii

speaking of which...

because our Body scores are equal, in combat, you get these bonii from Aegis's Harmony

+1 from working in Harmony as a Base
    you get to roll 3d6 drop 1 for combat rolls
    My extended signature!

My PbP info

22. - Top - End - #232

BardGuy

At first the wall of ice stole his breath, his body collecting the tree stole away his ability to breathe. The frozen wood tearing at his cloak, chiffon gown and hide. Colliding into a snowdrift and inhaling painfully a mouthful of melting ice. He rose up wobbly, shivering and weak at the knees as his strength was fading away.

"The heated passions find no temperance even as the flesh yields?" He hacked and coughed.

Aegis screaming forward brought him to full posture, shaking regardless.

"Neither magic, weapons, nor simple numbers... left but with simple brutish perseverance?" He forced his damaged body to a quickened trot to encircle the Ice Knight, seeking to assist the assault when given an opening.

Spoiler
    Show
    I'll act in harmony with Aegis ... I have Lead Pony so I think that's a further +1 on top of a +1?
    Last edited by Schismatic; 2018-10-25 at 08:58 PM.

23. - Top - End - #233
    Ettin in the Playground

Luckily, his training as a scout for Maneville has left Silver with the reflexes needed to react quickly in any dangerous situation. As such, he rapidly sidesteps Diamond's snowball, though the attack nonetheless leaves him rattled. For a moment, his feathers curl up a snowball and he considers throwing it right back at the filly. Then, his better nature wins out and he harmlessly drops the snow. Instead of attacking, he just shouts another retort.

"Well that's good then! I don't need any luxury!"

After Diamond, the colt is left brooding, enraged to have his achievements so cruelly dismissed. Even his grandfather's support does not ease his mood by much, though it does at least remove the frown from Silver's face. Even if, or perhaps because the idea of him and Diamond being together is the most ridiculous thing he has ever heard in his life. Finally, when Hypno has instructed him on what to do, he gives a curt but determined nod. "As clear as you can be. The flower and Whispering will be safe, I promise."

He waits for a bit to let Whispering put the flower into the orb, before guiding him to his house. "Come on, Whispering. We've got supplies for our journey inside. I don't have a travelling cloak in your size, but maybe we can borrow one from my sib-." Suddenly, Silver stops, frozen in place by a bizarre feeling. An odd sort of awareness hits him, filling him with pity and worry for somepony he can't quite place. Then, it hits him. He is not quite sure how he knows, but his mother is horribly scared for someone. No, not just someone. Before his mind's eye, a visual is starting to form, bring a cold sweat to Silver's face. "Oh no...."

Turning his head back to Whispering, he can only mutter a quick apology. "Sorry kid, I think this is gonna be loud again. At least we'll be out of the cold, though." Trying to not disturb the younger colt, but also be quick at the same time, he moves to usher Whispering into his home, where he quickly will begin the search for his mother.

"Mom, where are you? I'm here! I'm safe!"

24. - Top - End - #234
    Troll in the Playground

"I'm fine, don't worry about me," Diamond assures the guard nonchalantly, almost creepily. What kind of filly runs about in the icy chill of a royal blizzard? Sometimes she was surprised that no one had ever thought to run her out of town, what with her snow sympathizing. Perhaps that was just the darker corner of her mind, though, and perhaps these ponies in town just wanted to live peaceful lives. Perhaps.

As she approaches her house, she nearly misses it as she looks for the decorations and garden, instead finding a half-naked house with a tangle of arguing mares in the doorway. "Auntie Cold! Aunt Spring! I'm..." she says, charging toward them, her hide shivering through her thin coat and her horn aglow in excitement. "I'm home! I'm... home? Auntie Cold, where are you going?" She stops just in front of them, the exhaustion of the day finally sinking into her bones as she slows down noticeably. "Th-the storm... we should get inside, and quick. I have to get ready..."
    Last edited by Derjuin; 2018-10-29 at 04:56 AM.
    Morning Star

25. - Top - End - #235

The shock of cold knocks some sense into Lantern Light. It’s a shock to the system and winds him a little. He’s still up and raring to go, though. This ice knight isn’t bringing him down yet. “Right!” he shouts to his companions and moves in tandem with them, employing the tactics he’s seen his brothers train in. Sword held firm, he looks for an opportunity and strikes!

As he lunges forward, Swift Bite ready to bite swiftly, the small part of his mind not engaged in combat reflects that he should probably thank these other ponies after all this is done. He would be no match for this thing on his own. At least it’s focused on them and not his brother!

Spoiler
    Show
    Lantern Light works in Harmony with the others for 12 base ‘damage’ plus Swift Bite! (I can’t find where I wrote down what mods she gives, but I assume she does something!

26. - Top - End - #236

... Okay... okay... the scary filly was gone... after throwing a load of snow at her friend... that was... good. Whispering knew it was good, as she was obsessed with Blizzard Weeps, and was very loud and vocal and not very nice. But he couldn’t help but admit that having an extra pony there to draw attention away from himself was always nice... he didn’t like it when he was made the centre of attention like Hypno would do when he turned to him about the orb, mentioned how the flower had chosen him to carry it... but, that was wrong. The flower didn’t really have that much magic itself.

“The flower didn’t choose me, Princess Vesna did.” The colt would quietly correct, even as he reached for the orb. He didn’t like the idea of letting the flower go, of not carrying so closely... but hiding was good. It helped you keep attention away from you, to keep you from being found... and he didn’t want to be found by Princess Blizzard Weeps. He didn’t want to be found by an Ice Knight... through even as he tried to open the orb to put the flower inside, he would add. “She said to plant it at her castle. I don’t know where that is.”

27. - Top - End - #237
    Titan in the Playground

Spoiler: Heat Burns
    Show

The cold howl has weakened, as your spirits would push you up to rise for another round. The Ice Knight shifted a bit. This time, he has remained silent, letting the tortured weep of the wind to speak. Aegis and Astral Flare have trotted from opposite angles, to flank the knight.
    Walls of snow have emerged from both sides and would absorb the ramming of the two ponies. The Ice Knight summoned a snow wall against Lantern Light, but the guard in training leaped above the snow wall, and slashed Swift Bite gracefully, toward the hole of the throat armor, which his brother has created.
    The The hole was too small, for a deep cut, but it has indeed bitten swiftly. Graupel like substance poured from the shallow cut.Threatened, the Ice Knight backed off, and would slam the lance against Lantern Light, which would push the brave earth pony few meters away.
    But Aegis finally has crushed the wall, and waved her sword, which clung against the glass like armor, harmlessly, but pushed the Ice Knight toward the Horn of Astral Flare, which cut the straps of the Ice Knight's saddle bag.
    The touch between the horn and the armor made deafening screeching noise.The saddle bag has fallen softly into the snow. As you are engaged in the conflict a thunder would be heard. Did it come from the sky? No. It was long and unending thunder which grew louder and louder, swallowing the whines and weeps of the storm.
    cloud of snow and dust, vaguely hidden horde of characters.Now yawls, barks, crippling and almost every critter's noise were heard coming closer and closer in a matter of halves of seconds.Now you can see, it's stamped of every creature of the forest! Bears, squirrels badgers, owls, deer... all of them stampeding to your direction!Stay in their line of stamped might hurt you.The Ice Knight levitated the horn."I won't lose to a bunch of fools!" He hissed, almost angrily.

Spoiler: Home Sweet Home, But For How Long?
    Show

The argues mares stared at you, and then both dragged you into a lunge squeezing group hug."You silly filly! Where were you trotting at such blazing storm?! Are you trying to get sick!!?!" Spring Step has asked, with half coe and half angry rant.
    Cold Snap chuckled. "I love you for being a trouble maker, this is what youth is... but not when her storm is out there. I have lost my leg in such a storm! This is not a time for games!" She scolded, and it seemed to take her vengeance for making her worried, on your shoulders, by hugging them to creaking point.
    Spring Step would laugh happily. "Now, now.. let's get back and try to warm up!"
    You all have entered the house, the Spring Step would shut the door close. The house was far from being as big as Hypno's house, but there wasn't a need for it to be. A large living room, with a stove (https://t4.ftcdn.net/jpg/01/95/00/79...mkN70s6r8X.jpg) which you enjoyed to sleep above. It's so warm! You had your own room, of course, but it was mostly used as storage for your items, and place for your studies and mental trainings (which Auntie Spring Step awkwardly has insisted to call "games." Ugh.)
    The lumber of the walls, kept the cold out and the heat in quite well. The floor was covered with carpets, like a parade flag chain, a string with the laundry hanged close to the ceiling. One safe and few old wooden chairs around the dinning table.Spring Step without many words, stripped you off, from your hood and forced on you knitted sweater.Before you winked you sat on the stove, with a steaming plate of borscht(https://www.simplyrecipes.com/wp-con...al-c2-1800.jpg) (basically, a beetroot soup with sour cream)
    "So..." Winter Snap has narrowed her eyes, and wrapped her wings on her chest. "Care to explain, what were you doing outside in such storm?"

Spoiler: Mother's Forged Heart
    Show

Hypno Clock's eyes have widened when he has heard Whispering Light's claim. "Well... we have a lot to discuss, young one. But for now-" He is smiling, keeping his hat from the wind by the use of telekinesis."I need to find Lantern Light, Cloudy Stormfall and Sunset Meadow. We don't have much time. Pack what ever you and Whispering Light require, and then-"
    he has explained, but then Silver charged forward dragging Whispering Light alongside. At the door stood a mare wearing a traditional dress https://cs5.livemaster.ru/storage/6d...lebedushka.jpg) her golden eyes were shining from tears, and as she saw Silver Lining, she hurried to grab him with her orange forelegs into her bosom "You are alive!" She gasped. I was so worried... your father is.. out there.. doing his.. job." She said quite shaken. Silver Lining's father, is Dust Trail one of the Weather Patrolers. Always a challenging job, but right now... is was deadly risky.But he was strong. He can handle it. Right?
    Thankfully the presence of Whispering Light has helped her to collect herself."Oh. You have brought a friend. Of course. L-let's get inside." She said, and led you two inside.The stove was light ten up, and the place was warmed up quite well. (https://upload.wikimedia.org/wikiped...MFAL-Stove.jpg)Here dearies.. sit over there..." she suggested over the top of the stove, which were designed to sit and lay on comfortably."I'll make some borscht..." she said, forcing herself to trot to the kitchen. She didn't ask questions. She was used to this. Her husband's family had an adventurer's heart, and so did Silver.On the other side, inside a baby bed, Silver's baby brother, Sundance slept. He was a willing baby, but thankfully to Early Bird he was at least an Earth Pony. So no random flyings, or random telekensis. He shifted, under his blankets probably sensing the presence of Silver Lining. He always wanted his attention, even in his sleep, he mumbled "Silwee..."

------
    My previouse Avater

28. - Top - End - #238

BardGuy

Show

The cold howl has weakened, as your spirits would push you up to rise for another round. The Ice Knight shifted a bit. This time, he has remained silent, letting the tortured weep of the wind to speak. Aegis and Astral Flare have trotted from opposite angles, to flank the knight.
    Walls of snow have emerged from both sides and would absorb the ramming of the two ponies. The Ice Knight summoned a snow wall against Lantern Light, but the guard in training leaped above the snow wall, and slashed Swift Bite gracefully, toward the hole of the throat armor, which his brother has created.
    The The hole was too small, for a deep cut, but it has indeed bitten swiftly. Graupel like substance poured from the shallow cut.Threatened, the Ice Knight backed off, and would slam the lance against Lantern Light, which would push the brave earth pony few meters away.
    But Aegis finally has crushed the wall, and waved her sword, which clung against the glass like armor, harmlessly, but pushed the Ice Knight toward the Horn of Astral Flare, which cut the straps of the Ice Knight's saddle bag.
    The touch between the horn and the armor made deafening screeching noise.The saddle bag has fallen softly into the snow. As you are engaged in the conflict a thunder would be heard. Did it come from the sky? No. It was long and unending thunder which grew louder and louder, swallowing the whines and weeps of the storm.
    cloud of snow and dust, vaguely hidden horde of characters.Now yawls, barks, crippling and almost every critter's noise were heard coming closer and closer in a matter of halves of seconds.Now you can see, it's stamped of every creature of the forest! Bears, squirrels badgers, owls, deer... all of them stampeding to your direction!Stay in their line of stamped might hurt you.The Ice Knight levitated the horn."I won't lose to a bunch of fools!" He hissed, almost angrily.

As his horn catches the saddlebag and gouges across his armour, he darts partly to the side and raises his head quickly. Liberating the saddlebag from the Ice Knight's side. As the thunderous cacophony tears at the heavens he twisted to observe the stampede before looking back to the Ice Knight preparing to blow his horn.

"Either your puppets or your doom. Applause of a thousand stamping hooves that meets the curtain's fall! A fitting end, is it not!?" He scoffed at the Ice Knight.

If the Ice Knight did ensorcell these beasts, will they really trample their conjurer to get to him? If not his conjured allies then they will share this final stage, regardless. He couldn't legitimately believe the Ice Knight would spare them ... and where would he go if the town was lost in this blizzard? A somewhat quick end by crashing hooves was preferable to death by the cold or the Ice Knight's fury.

With these final thoughts he lowered his horn and snorts angrily, raking at the ground with his right forehoof and charging into the fray once more--Passions flaring.

In the savage thrusts and bucks maneuvering about the Ice Knight to make sure that both will meet the stampede, locked in the melee.

Spoiler: Actions...
    Show

Will attempt to lock the Ice Knight down in a melee so both will get stampeded. Will either act in harmony with others that decide to stay and fight... or will make my own attack roll depending on the others' actions should they seek to retreat.

If acting in Harmony, another player gets +1 w/ Lead Pony.

Will spend valour to restore fortitude...

Astral Flare (1d6)[6]
    Aegis (1d6)[2]
    Lantern Light (1d6)[6]

Rolls in Dice thread...

Back to 21 Fortitude. One valour remaining.

Aegis +2 Fortitude.
    Lantern Light +6 Fortitude returned.
    Last edited by Schismatic; 2018-11-05 at 09:56 AM.

29. - Top - End - #239

DrowGuy

Show

Aegis rears up, grinning wickedly as Astral Flare takes the Knight's saddlebags. HaHA! Take that! The filly laughs around the sword in her mouth, but the stampede approaching makes her turn her head, grin quickly dropping away. Seriously? The filly grits her teeth, gripping her well-worn sword strongly, then charges forward, fighting in coordination with Astral.

Your part in this story is over...
    We're gonna kill you and take what you've got
    To be frank, you were doomed ever since
    Bad stuff to our village you brought!
    [y'all should make up some too! (If you want to)]

Spoiler: Musicy stuff
    Show

a c...ccc...a# a a#
    a c...ccca#ag...
    a c...ccc...a# a a#
    f f f f f gg#g

The armored filly strikes in time with the music, working in Harmony with Astral (and assumably Lantern).
    Spoiler: Dance Fight!
    Show

(3d6)[5][5][5](15) + 3 (Body) + 2 (Astral Harmony) + 1 (Aegis Harmony) [+ 1 (Lantern Harmony)] [+ 1 (Swift Bite--or +2 since this probably counts as a tactical maneuver)] == {16}
    [{19}] if Lantern Harmonizes too
    Last edited by The_Iron_Lord; 2018-11-06 at 09:07 AM.
    My extended signature!

My PbP info

30. - Top - End - #240
    Ettin in the Playground

Silver finds himself growing pale as his father is mentioned. Of course. How could he have forgotten about that? His first instinct is to rush out and try to find him, help him fight against the horrible storm. But then he remembers that he has a task at hoof that will not allow for it. The colt looks genuinely torn for a moment, before just quickly hugging his mother and trying not to let her look at his face.

"I'm sorry, mom, but we can't stay long. I'm so sorry! Grandpa needs us to go someplace so we can......" Silver is heartbroken and uncertain of what to say. His eyes flicker over at poor little Sundance, who is entirely unaware that he will not be seeing his big brother again for a long time. ".....he needs us to do something very important. And we have to go travel real soon to do it."