1. - Top - End - #1
    Ettin in the Playground

Default Cigar smokers of the Playground, which ones are your favorites?

I don't smoke often, maybe a few times a year. But tonight I went ahead and broke one out. I'm a big fan of Gurkha, and my current favorite the Ghost - it's what I'm having right now, in fact. It had a wonderful richness to it, and in a sucker for the darker leaves. So I got to wondering, of the likely few that enjoy a nice cigar, what are your preferences?
    I'M A DADDY!

Cuthalion makes great avatars. Like my Silver Dragon.
    Quote Originally Posted by littlebum2002 View Post
    It would be nice to just change the title of this thread to be "stuff about Jedi"
    Quote Originally Posted by Emanick View Post
    Applying the swarm rules and vampire template to a group of babies strikes me as incredibly funny.

2. - Top - End - #2
    Bugbear in the Playground

NecromancerGuy

Default Re: Cigar smokers of the Playground, which ones are your favorites?

Also a "a few cigars a month" smoker here. With some good Whisky or COgnac of course (sadly it gets more and more difficult to enjoy, given the weather around these months and the fact I very much prefer not to smoke at home, as cold smoke suuccs. ^^).

And my all time top Three are the padron 1926 Maduro Churchill, the recent Partagas Anejados and the DAG La Espada.
    Overall I tend to rpefer stronger Cigars, maduros especially if done well, as well as olkder Cubans if I can get my hands on them.

Also: I agree. The Gurkha Ghost is a rather goo smoke, has great value.
    A neutron walks into a bar and says, “How much for a beer?” The bartender says, “For you? No charge.”

Later: An atom walks into a bar an asks the bartender “Have you seen an electron? I left it in here last night.” The bartender says, “Are you sure?” The atom says, “I’m positive.”