New OOTS products from CafePress
New OOTS t-shirts, ornaments, mugs, bags, and more
Page 39 of 50 FirstFirst ... 14293031323334353637383940414243444546474849 ... LastLast
Results 1,141 to 1,170 of 1472
  1. - Top - End - #1141
    Troll in the Playground

DwarfClericGuy

Default Re: Warframe In The Playground - The Grustrag 03

Quote Originally Posted by Spacewolf View Post
    I forgot that I'd left in the final phase of the Jordis deception though so coming back to I have irradiated the Phyriac pods brought back some bad memories. I think everyone must hate that mission since it's very difficult to even get groups running it.
    That's because it's only run for the Atlas pieces, plus the fact it's an Archwing mission. There's nothing else of worth to pick up off the mission.

You can solo it, though; I did with a grattler and an elytron. Ran Frost Prime to the first boss, then the Ely for Jordas.

If you need help, msg me - DenaTap - and I can rush you through on top of getting you Atlas pieces.
    May you get EXACTLY what you wish for.

2. - Top - End - #1142
    Bugbear in the Playground

NinjaGuy

So the event is absolutely silly and great!
    Until you look at Nakak's prices and see how much grinding you have to do to get any of the higher-tier stuff. Sigh.
    Last edited by thatSeniorGuy; 2019-08-03 at 12:05 AM. Reason: Nakak, not Natak, the horrible fusion between spacemum and Nakak.
    Quote Originally Posted by Fish View Post
    She was about to say "--this new place that just opened up, Starshinia, which was founded by a red-headed aasimar, but was just taken over by an Azurite fallen paladin turned blackguard. Apropos of nothing, I hear they just invented a new spell called Halflings Don't Have To Breathe."

3. - Top - End - #1143
    Firbolg in the Playground

Its not called Warfarm for no reason.
    Thankyou to NEOPhyte for the Techpriest Engiseer
    Spoiler
    Show

Current PC's
    Ravia Del'Karro (Magos Biologis Errant)
    Katarina (Ordo Malleus Interrogator)
    Emberly (Fire Elemental former Chef)

Quote Originally Posted by Mike_G View Post
    Just play the character you want to play. Don't feel the need to squeeze every point out of the build.
    Quote Originally Posted by Max_Killjoy View Post
    take this virtual +1.
    Peril Planet

4. - Top - End - #1144

NinjaGuy

Indeed.
    But, uh, you didn't hear this from me - apparently if you go to solo matchmaking, when you pause the game the match timer isn't paused. So one could conceivably get one kill then pause the match and AFK for 5 minutes and still win. Not that I would ever do that. No Siree!
    She was about to say "--this new place that just opened up, Starshinia, which was founded by a red-headed aasimar, but was just taken over by an Azurite fallen paladin turned blackguard. Apropos of nothing, I hear they just invented a new spell called Halflings Don't Have To Breathe."

5. - Top - End - #1145

Quote Originally Posted by thatSeniorGuy View Post
    Indeed.
    But, uh, you didn't hear this from me - apparently if you go to solo matchmaking, when you pause the game the match timer isn't paused. So one could conceivably get one kill then pause the match and AFK for 5 minutes and still win. Not that I would ever do that. No Siree!
    You didn't hear this from me either, but nil all counts as a win.

6. - Top - End - #1146

NinjaGuy

Okay, now that's just asking to be exploited

7. - Top - End - #1147
    Ogre in the Playground

WolfInSheepsClothing

To be fair most of the stuff you seem to be able to buy with the pearls isn't exactly important. I was more interested in the catalyst.

So here's a list of my prime stuff I figured I would post it here first incase there's something someone is looking for after this I'll probably try and figure out the plat/dukat worth and trade most of it. (By the way I can't remember if you can trade made items or if it is just the bluerprints/parts you can trade.)

Any way here we go
    Spoiler: Prime stuff
    Show
    AkBronco Prime Blueprint-3
    AkBronco Prime Link-1
    AkStilleto Prime receiver-4
    Ash Prime-Blueprint-1
    Ash Prime Chassis-2
    Ash Prime Neutoptics-3
    Boar Prime Blueprint-1
    Boar Prime Receiver-3
    Braton Prime blueprint-1
    Braton Prime Receiver-1
    Braton Prime Stock-1
    Bronco prime barrel-1
    Bronco Prime Blueprint-4
    Burston prime blueprint-1
    Burston Prime receiver-3
    Burston prime Stock-2
    Carrier Prime cerebrum-1
    Carrier prime systems-1
    Dakra prime Bluprint-3
    Dakra Prime handle-1
    Dual Kamas Blade-1
    Dual Kamas blueprint-1
    Fang Prime Blade-3
    Fragor Prime Head-3
    Hikou Prime blueprint-6
    Hikou Prime Pouch-5
    Hikou Prime stars-1
    Kavasa prime Band-2
    Kavasa Prime BLueprint-1
    Lex Prime Barrel-1
    Mag Prime Chassis-1
    Mag Prime Neuoptics-2
    Mag Prime Systems-3
    Nova Prime Blueprint-3
    Nova Prime Neuoptics-3
    Nyx Prime Blueprints-5
    Nyx Prime Neuoptics-2
    Nyx Prime Systems-11
    odonato Prime harness- 2
    Odonato Prime systems-4
    Orthus prime Blade-3
    Orthus Prime handle-2
    Paris prime blueprint-1
    Paris Prime lower limb-2
    Paris prime string-2
    Paris prime upper limb-2
    Saryn prime systems-2
    Scindo Prime Blade-1
    Scindo Prime Blueprint-1
    Scindo Prime Handle-1
    Soma Prime barrel-5
    Some Prime Blueprint-5
    Some Prime Receiver-3
    Spira prime blueprint-1
    spria prime pouch-1
    Trinity prime chassis-6
    Trinity prime Neutoptics-2
    Trinity Prime systems-2
    Vasto PRime Barrel-1
    Vasto Prime Receiver-3
    Vauben Prime Chassis-1
    Vauben Prime Neutoptics-2
    Vectis Prime Barrel-1
    Vectis Prime Blueprint-1
    Volt Prime Blueprint-1
    Volt Prime Neuoptics-2
    Zhuge Prime Barrel-1
    Odonata prime blueprint-1

8. - Top - End - #1148

Okay, now that's just asking to be exploited
    It's a game mode that can't possibly be fun after several repetitions, yet you need to do it many many times to get everything. Throw in some easy ways to ... run it more efficiently, and I don't think anyone should be surprised by what happens.

9. - Top - End - #1149

NinjaGuy

100% agreed, the setup was hilarious and it was fun running through the four missions, but running them repeatedly to get everything would drive me bonkers.

10. - Top - End - #1150
    Ogre in the Playground

WolfInSheepsClothing

It probably would have been better at two mins or so considering your usually 10 times higher than the executors are at 5 mins.

11. - Top - End - #1151
    Ogre in the Playground

To be fair most of the stuff you seem to be able to buy with the pearls isn't exactly important. I was more interested in the catalyst.

So here's a list of my prime stuff I figured I would post it here first incase there's something someone is looking for after this I'll probably try and figure out the plat/dukat worth and trade most of it. (By the way I can't remember if you can trade made items or if it is just the bluerprints/parts you can trade.)
    Since you haven't played in a long time, a lot of the prime parts you've got are vaulted/unavailable, which makes their value skyrocket. Check prices at Warframe.Market before unloading uncommon/rare prime parts.
    "I don't approve of society, so I try not to participate in it."
    =====

Avatar of Karl the human by Bradakhan

12. - Top - End - #1152
    Titan in the Playground

(By the way I can't remember if you can trade made items or if it is just the bluerprints/parts you can trade.)
    You can only trade blueprints or weapon parts.

13. - Top - End - #1153
    Ogre in the Playground

WolfInSheepsClothing

So I captured a weird ant eater thing today in Fortuna so went to Earth to try and capture some condors, I tranqed them but then they flew away in their sleeping pose. Is that A bug?

Also how do I find Races I spent ages looking for them but even when I found a person I guess it wasn't active or something since I couldn't talk to them.

14. - Top - End - #1154

https://warframe.fandom.com/wiki/K-Drive_Race Per the info 5 are active at any given day but you have to wander about to find out which
    Spoiler
    Show

Current PC's

Just play the character you want to play. Don't feel the need to squeeze every point out of the build.
    take this virtual +1.
    Peril Planet

15. - Top - End - #1155
    Ogre in the Playground

WolfInSheepsClothing

Yea I saw that map but I still havn't built an arcwing launcher and it's such a pain to get around on my board so I was hoping there was a better way like with the lures showing an icon on the map. But oh well I'll get it done tomorrow.

I've also been checking the prices for my prime stuff, it's quite interesting that a carrier cerebellum is about 80 plat while a carrier systems is only about 10. I think I also picked a bad time for all my Nyx stuff considering it's just been unvaulted. Looks like I can get a good bit of plat to buy extra warframe and weapon slots with though which is nice since I like having a collection.

16. - Top - End - #1156
    Troll in the Playground

If you hold the M key to bring up the map, the race start points are marked by little purple icons.
    Delightfully abrasive in more ways than one
    Spoiler
    Show
    Quote Originally Posted by RabbitHoleLost View Post
    Mango:you sick, twisted bastard <3
    Quote Originally Posted by Gryffon View Post
    I think Krade is protesting the use of the word mad in in the phrase mad scientist as it promotes ambiguity. Are they angry? Are they crazy? Some of both? Not to mention, it also often connotates some degree of evilness. In the future we should be more careful to use proper classification.

Mango is a dastardly irate unhinged scientist, for realz.
    Quote Originally Posted by Sartharina View Post
    Evil's awesome because of the art.

17. - Top - End - #1157
    Titan in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by mangosta71 View Post
    If you hold the M key to bring up the map, the race start points are marked by little purple icons.
    Isn't that only if you get within a certain range of them? I know they don't show up on the advanced map, but I don't know if Enemy Sense range improves the NPC 'detection range'.

18. - Top - End - #1158

NinjaGuy

I've *heard* (am unable to confirm) that the races only pop up on the minimap if you have a crafted K-drive, and you get nada if you only have the starting one (such is the case with me, as I have absolutely no interest in racing games*). However, this site has a map with all the race locations, and the day's races are in the comments at the bottom.

* But who know? Nightwave changed my mind about conservation, I guess it could happen for racing.

19. - Top - End - #1159
    Troll in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Brother Oni View Post
    Isn't that only if you get within a certain range of them? I know they don't show up on the advanced map, but I don't know if Enemy Sense range improves the NPC 'detection range'.
    If by "within a certain range" you mean "in Orb Vallis". Maybe you have to be close enough for them to appear on the minimap, but on the advanced map you can see all of them no matter where you are. Or, at least, I could when I was looking to knock out that Nightwave mission last night. Though it's possible that only the races you've done before appear (like caves only show up on your map if you've already discovered them).

I also cannot confirm the rumors about races only showing if you have a crafted K-Drive, as I got rid of the free starter one as soon as I had crafted one. Speaking of which, I originally planned to build 3 for MR, and I don't remember if I ever actually did that because grinding affinity on them is such a massive pain in the ass.
    Spoiler
    Show
    I think Krade is protesting the use of the word mad in in the phrase mad scientist as it promotes ambiguity. Are they angry? Are they crazy? Some of both? Not to mention, it also often connotates some degree of evilness. In the future we should be more careful to use proper classification.

20. - Top - End - #1160
    Troll in the Playground

DwarfClericGuy

Quote Originally Posted by mangosta71 View Post
    If by "within a certain range" you mean "in Orb Vallis". Maybe you have to be close enough for them to appear on the minimap, but on the advanced map you can see all of them no matter where you are. Or, at least, I could when I was looking to knock out that Nightwave mission last night. Though it's possible that only the races you've done before appear (like caves only show up on your map if you've already discovered them).
    Nope, I have a crafted K-Drive, and the markers don't pop up on the advanced map, for whatever reason, and I've had time to run all but three.

And spacewolf, if you need help with Archwing stuff, folks'll help you grind that out. Dark Sector and Corpus Defense missions will get you that fast.
    May you get EXACTLY what you wish for.

21. - Top - End - #1161

Griffon

I've noticed this too, on reflection. I haven't built a K-Drive, I just use the free one, but at times the markers for the racers will appear and at other times they won't, and I can't tell if there's a pattern.

It's not warm/cold cycle related, I know that much. I haven't yet looked up their typical locations and gone to find them manually to see if that makes them register, like the caves, but I've bumped into them enough times by now that it shouldn't make a difference.
    ~ CAUTION: May Contain Weasels ~
    RPG Characters What I Done Played As (Explained Badly)
    17 Things I Learned About 40k By Playing Dark Heresy
    Tales of a Role-Play Gamer - Horrible Optimisation

22. - Top - End - #1162
    Ogre in the Playground

WolfInSheepsClothing

Quote Originally Posted by sihnfahl View Post
    Nope, I have a crafted K-Drive, and the markers don't pop up on the advanced map, for whatever reason, and I've had time to run all but three.

And spacewolf, if you need help with Archwing stuff, folks'll help you grind that out. Dark Sector and Corpus Defense missions will get you that fast.
    It's just the Iradite that's giving me issues and I think you can only get that from the plains.

23. - Top - End - #1163

NinjaGuy

It if helps, the deposits give more iradite at higher levels, so you can select the highest bounty (and ignore it) and just go around collecting.

24. - Top - End - #1164
    Troll in the Playground

After some derping around in OV, the race markers on the map show when you're on your K-Drive. Pop your board, drop a waypoint, jump into archwing to travel. Also, all available markers that day appear whether you've done the race or not.
    Spoiler
    Show

25. - Top - End - #1165

NinjaGuy

Can confirm that only happens if you have a custom K-Drive

26. - Top - End - #1166

Griffon

Indeed.
    Just for the record, this was hotfix'd late last night (GMT). No more idling for bonus points.

...Not that I did. You can do all 4 "quest" missions in 4-5 runs with a decent team and the kills you get count towards Nightwave, if you're lucky enough to have a relevant daily quest, and there's hardly any reason to go back to it again after that.

Finding 100 Eximus' on the other hand... Hopefully a Sortie with Survival/Eximus will come up, otherwise that one is going to be a bit of a drag....
    ~ CAUTION: May Contain Weasels ~
    RPG Characters What I Done Played As (Explained Badly)
    17 Things I Learned About 40k By Playing Dark Heresy
    Tales of a Role-Play Gamer - Horrible Optimisation

27. - Top - End - #1167

NinjaGuy

Oh yeah, I was done with the event on Saturday - I bought the colour pallet with the pearls from the 'quest' missions, and bought the glyph, emblem and one ball (for my kavat) using pearls from... other means. And those were the only things I remotely cared about. Also, you have to get at least one kill now - nil all counts as a loss. But they changed it so that each kill from the final mission gives you a pearl, in addition to the 50 you get from the mission. I'm sure that information will be useful for ... someone.

Echoing your concern re Eximus ... really hoping for an Eximus Stronghold this week.

28. - Top - End - #1168

There was a sealab sabotage the other day and it was disappointing ~ only got 30 Eximus from it despite it being a "eximus stronghold"

Between doing the mission to level three and some strategic idling thereafter got what i wanted from it ~ colour pallet and the emblem
    Last edited by Leon; 2019-08-07 at 03:44 AM.
    Spoiler
    Show

Current PC's

take this virtual +1.
    Peril Planet

29. - Top - End - #1169
    Titan in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Wraith View Post
    Finding 100 Eximus' on the other hand... Hopefully a Sortie with Survival/Eximus will come up, otherwise that one is going to be a bit of a drag....
    Echoing your concern re Eximus ... really hoping for an Eximus Stronghold this week.
    I completed that mission on ESO, since Eximi units pop up with nearly every spawn.

If you do it with a decent nuke frame, you can get all 100 kills easily in a pub or solo; the Nightwave took me 6 waves with a Saryn P, the last two waves solo as everybody else had dropped out.

30. - Top - End - #1170

NinjaGuy

Oooooo thanks for the tip, hadn't thought about that!