The Order of the Stick: Utterly Dwarfed
The Order of the Stick: Utterly Dwarfed - Coming in December and available for pre-order now
Page 41 of 41 FirstFirst ... 163132333435363738394041
Results 1,201 to 1,210 of 1210
  1. - Top - End - #1201
    Titan in the Playground

Default Re: Warframe In The Playground - The Grustrag 03

Quote Originally Posted by Spacewolf View Post
    I also completed afew sets but the trade chat is just filled with Rivens which is making it hard to sell them but it's not much of a problem.
    I would highly recommend warframe.market to list your sets for sale, rather than trying to deal with trade chat.

If you must use trade chat, then use the filters to remove sell posts and rivens; off the top of my head, -WTS and -Riven will catch most of them and you can spot any common words in the remaining spam that makes it through and add them to the filter.

In other news, trying out Gauss and he's very entertaining, kind of like a more controllable but much less tanky Zephyr. I haven't taken him out to the open worlds yet - that's next on my list of things to do when I get over my Kingdom Come: Deliverance addiction.

2. - Top - End - #1202
    Ettin in the Playground

I like Gauss well enough. His '1' is lots of fun and his '3' is a pretty good "emergency button" for when you're getting mobbed and need to drop a bunch of guys suddenly - didn't really spec for his '2' and kept forgetting to use it, but it didn't seem to do me any harm.

I feel slightly underwhelmed by his '4' - Redline ability. I've triggered it a bunch of times, and I'm still not actually sure what it does apart from activate particle effects and change his armour. I know it must being doing something as I've read the description and the progress bar on the right counts up and down.... but it's far more passive than I expected. Unless you're spec'ing VERY heavily into ability power it hardly seems worth bothering with. *shrug*
    You don't know what it was like.
    You weren't there.
    You never fought in the Console Wars.

3. - Top - End - #1203
    Troll in the Playground

iirc, his 4 makes you faster and moving and shooting and all that fun stuff, and also lets you charge past the redline. When you're over the line, your movement emits zappy bits that hurt nearby enemies, and when the ability expires it releases a blast of energy based on how overcharged you got.
    Man this thing was full of outdated stuff.
    Swoop Falcon
    I make(made?) avatars! Last updated 12-23-2008. Requests not unwelcome. Last request 01-12-2010.

4. - Top - End - #1204
    Ogre in the Playground

WolfInSheepsClothing

So for Kurbow and Kavat breeding can you actually get a more powerful genetic code or is it only patterns etc that imprints effect? I've never really been sure about that.

5. - Top - End - #1205
    Ettin in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Spacewolf View Post
    So for Kurbow and Kavat breeding can you actually get a more powerful genetic code or is it only patterns etc that imprints effect? I've never really been sure about that.
    The imprints are just for appearance and breed. You can't get a more powerful pet through breeding.
    Steam ID: The Great Squark
    3ds Friend Code: 4571-1588-1000

Currently Playing: Star Wars: X-wing Miniatures, Star Wars: Armada, Pokémon Y & α Sapphire

6. - Top - End - #1206
    Ogre in the Playground

WolfInSheepsClothing

So the final part of nightwave has begun and

Spoiler
    Show
    We get to fight some random guys while using a lamp, it really reminds me of another boss fight but I can't remember which game that was from.
    Meanwhile Eris is apparently waking up and Arlo has disappear. Again it feels abit underwhelming.

7. - Top - End - #1207
    Ettin in the Playground

the story felt underwhelming.
    Thankyou to NEOPhyte for the Techpriest Engiseer

Quote Originally Posted by Mike_G View Post
    Just play the character you want to play. Don't feel the need to squeeze every point out of the build.
    Peril Planet

Spoiler
    Show

Current PC's
    Ravia Del'Karro

Quote Originally Posted by Max_Killjoy View Post
    take this virtual +1.

8. - Top - End - #1208
    Ettin in the Playground

At the start of this event, the devs stated their intention to make it easier for players to get to the end of the rewards track, as the first Nightwave took a lot of dedication.

I feel that they have gone a little too far the other way. I got to the end of this rewards track by the end of Chapter 3, so now that we've reached Chapter 5 I've not had any reason to play in... what, 6 weeks or something?

I really *like* Nightwave, it gives me stuff to do that I normally wouldn't. Now I've done even that though, and as I already have Vauban and all the alternate helmets from the old style of Alerts, there's only so much Nitain that I need to buy!
    You don't know what it was like.
    You weren't there.
    You never fought in the Console Wars.

9. - Top - End - #1209
    Ettin in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Wraith View Post
    At the start of this event, the devs stated their intention to make it easier for players to get to the end of the rewards track, as the first Nightwave took a lot of dedication.

I feel that they have gone a little too far the other way. I got to the end of this rewards track by the end of Chapter 3, so now that we've reached Chapter 5 I've not had any reason to play in... what, 6 weeks or something?

I really *like* Nightwave, it gives me stuff to do that I normally wouldn't. Now I've done even that though, and as I already have Vauban and all the alternate helmets from the old style of Alerts, there's only so much Nitain that I need to buy!
    Yeah. I hit rank... 52? And there's still 2 weeks left. I mean, I can use the kuva from the credits, but it's a bit of a slog witbout variety to the rewards.
    Steam ID: The Great Squark
    3ds Friend Code: 4571-1588-1000

Currently Playing: Star Wars: X-wing Miniatures, Star Wars: Armada, Pokémon Y & α Sapphire

10. - Top - End - #1210
    Ogre in the Playground

WolfInSheepsClothing

I've just been using it to get Catalysts and Reactors.
    I'd agree it's underwhelming but sounds like it might be building to something with Eris.