Thankyou to NEOPhyte for the Techpriest Engiseer
    Spoiler
    Show

Current PC's
    Ravia Del'Karro (Magos Biologis Errant)
    Katarina (Ordo Malleus Interrogator)
    Emberly (Fire Elemental former Chef)

Quote Originally Posted by Mike_G View Post
    Just play the character you want to play. Don't feel the need to squeeze every point out of the build.
    Quote Originally Posted by Max_Killjoy View Post
    take this virtual +1.
    Peril Planet

2. - Top - End - #242
    Titan in the Playground

Default Re: Warframe In The Playground - The Grustrag 03

Quote Originally Posted by McDouggal View Post
    Just hit MR10.

Spoiler: RIP Latron
    Show

RIP Latron. You were actually not that good.
    From my time with the Tiberon, it's essentially a burst fire sniper rifle, so aim for the weakspots. I haven't played around with it since the recent weapon pass, so I'm planning to dust it off and take it for a spin this weekend.

Depending on what the falloff is, it may become my go-to weapon for Plains (sniper rifles are nice at range, not so good at mid/close range and I don't want to carry a secondary as I'm trying to maximise focus gains).

3. - Top - End - #243
    Ettin in the Playground

Speaking of burst-fire sniper rifles, I'm in love with the Quartakk now.

4. - Top - End - #244
    Barbarian in the Playground

Equinox components grind is <redacted>.

That is all.
    It is, but he/she's also a fantastic focus farm frame.
    I've had Stalker, G3, and countless syndicate hate squads show up while I'm "stealth" killing everything. Cast rest, stealth finisher, get on with your mission in 2 seconds.

They wake up if you leave them alone for 3 seconds*, but you only need to stab them once.

*Crazy things you can do with Peaceful Provocation aside.
    If it's not obvious, insert a after my post.

5. - Top - End - #245
    Bugbear in the Playground

First impressions on the Warframes I leveled to 30 this weekend for the affinity (Almost all done on the Helene node of Saturn):

Ember: I don't like her. She's too squishy, and probably requires a build dedicated to her 3&4. It felt like she was dying after wave 10 if someone coughed on her, even after I'd thrown my Vitality and Vigor mods on her.

Volt: I can understand why people like Volt. I just personally don't, and I think it might be a playstyle thing. I tend to prefer using guns to using melee weapons, so Volt's 2 was not that useful, the 3 was cool but I'd still prefer a snow globe for cover. Volt's 4 is very useful as a "Stun enemies while I revive fallen ally" CC, and probably immensely useful on high level content.

Trinity: I'm going to hang onto this one (I didn't with Ember or Volt) even though I didn't particularly like it just because it allows me to keep allies in the fight and hard CC miniboss mobs. Has slightly better survivability than Ember and Volt, but I can still go down if I'm not paying close attention or run out of energy for my 4.

Valkyr: Crazy cat lady is fun. I'm keeping this until I get the prime version.

Inaros: I swear this thing is tankier than my Rhino. The abuse it gets out of invulnerabilty phases and healing on its 2 makes me so happy. Also the 3 is hilarious.

Vauban: I can see why people like this frame for defense. I'd just rather use a Frost or a Gara instead and prevent them from getting to the objective entirely. Give him a small turret he can stick to walls and ceilings and whatnot instead of his 1 and he's probably better. I'm also not a fan of the Fashionframe.

Chroma: I'm not sure what to think of Chroma TBH. I will hang on to him because he's only available for free once, but not a huge fan fairly early.

Weapons I did:

Spoiler: melee
    Show
    Amphis is garbage, and the gimmick isn't that useful either.

Atterax is great for wiping entire rooms of mobs with 2 button presses.

Destreza is super fun and I kept finding myself unironically shouting "En Garde" and "Have at you, villain!"

Nikana feels like a worse Broken War.

Same with the Dragon Nikana.

Plasma Sword is garbage.

Redeemer is garbage, but at least it's fun.

Spoiler: Primary
    Show
    Not a fan of the Boltor.

Same with Braton.

Gorgon is bad. Just bad.

Hind is OK, but 5 round burst is way too much, so I didn't really like it.

Tiberon is fine, although the reload is so long that it's practically useless in a horde shooter. (That being said, I don't think I've ever seen a bullpup design quite like that before.)

Vulkar is probably my least favorite of these weapons for being so aggravating to use. Stupidly long follow up shot time, and what feels like a longer reload than the Soma Prime. EDIT: It's the same reload time, it just feels longer because when you're reloading with the Soma Prime you've killed everything in the room anyways!

Spoiler: Secondary
    Show
    Cestra is not good.

Furis is pretty mediocre.

If you can land a double headshot with the Kraken and it kills the target, it's a great weapon for taking out one opponent. If you can't, it doesn't, or you're facing more than one opponent, you're not gonna have a good time because of the amount of time a follow up shot will require.

Kunai are not my choice for a throwing knife, since I have Despair.

Pandero is fun and hits fairly hard with a decent reload. Easily my favorite new secondary, although I still prefer Twin Grakata and AkStilletto.
    Last edited by McDouggal; 2018-03-11 at 07:51 PM.
    I'm mostly here for Warframe and a tiny bit of RWBY.

6. - Top - End - #246
    Ogre in the Playground

I've progressed far enough in the game to have access to the locations that don't appear on the map until you can reach them, as well as Sorties and Eidolons. I have not progressed far enough in skill to actually try these things until I've done some research. Anyone able to recommend good guides to Warframe's late game?
    "I don't approve of society, so I try not to participate in it."
    =====

Avatar of Karl the human by Bradakhan

7. - Top - End - #247

NinjaGuy

Spoiler: Spoiler mode stuff
    Show

TIL that although unlocking a waybound provides the node for all other schools, you still need enough capacity in the school you're currently using to activate it. I've unlocked all the waybounds in Zenurik, Naramon and Madurai ... and now don't have the capacity to use all of them and the stuff I've unlocked in, say, the Zenurik school.

I am not a smart person.

@NeoVid
    I'm not aware of a dedicated list for end game content, you'll probably just have to Google/YouTube them individually. For Eidolon hunts, I just came across this thread for beginner stuff, and this one for really, really, really* advanced runs. For Sorties, they seem a lot more intimidating than they actually are (I personally should have started on them a lot sooner than I did). Starting out, if you just take a frame that doesn't die too often you can usually be carried in public groups. Rhino's great for this, and oddly enough Loki can actually pretty good for a lot of missions (as long as you can keep invis up and don't get caught in the crossfire, you're fine! ... until an infested Osprey drops a toxin cloud on you of course). Loki with Irradiating Disarm is really good. Otherwise, for any given mission pick a frame that you think will fit well and try it out! My personal picks:
    Capture: Loki - stealth all the way to the target, take them out and move on to extraction!
    Defection: .... ugh. Haven't had to do much of them thankfully, frames with good CC (like Vauban) help a lot.
    Defense: Up to you. I personally like tanky or support frames like Rhino or Oberon.
    Excavation: Frames that can keep a zone safe like Frost, Gara or Limbo* are great here.
    Exterminate: Whatever you like.
    Hijack: I'm probably a bit weird with this, in that I like to take Nidus (who automatically regenerates health, so the objective drain doesn't actually affect you that much). Inaros would probably work here to, and Trinity can insta-restore shields.
    Interception: Nova+MPrime. Enough said.
    Mobile Defense: see Excavation.
    Rescue: Loki again.
    Sabotage: Loki again.
    Spy: Have a guess? You might find this guide useful as it covers all the vaults, and all the different routes within the vaults. Obviously knowing how to do hacking helps
    Survival: Again, I tend to go with tanky frames.
    For assassinations - it depends on who you're facing, but I often bring Mesa who can just trivialise someone like Vor with decent secondary mods.

If you have any other questions, obviously feel free to ask!

* really
    ** Yes, Limbo. Go min range max duration Cataclysm+Stasis, and nothing is ever going to touch the objective. Except Nullifiers. **** Nullifiers.
    Quote Originally Posted by Fish View Post
    She was about to say "--this new place that just opened up, Starshinia, which was founded by a red-headed aasimar, but was just taken over by an Azurite fallen paladin turned blackguard. Apropos of nothing, I hear they just invented a new spell called Halflings Don't Have To Breathe."

8. - Top - End - #248
    Firbolg in the Playground

Fashionframe is Endgame.

Really any frame is good for most things if you know what your doing, you don't need Stealth frames for Spys even at sortie level but it just makes it easier. What it comes down to is what you like to play and what your fighting ~ a MD vs Corpus you can sit on the console with a Zephyr and nothing will touch it or you unless its melee if you keep Turbulence up. Trinity is generally welcomed in any group since Energy keeps everything flowing and while the Tween powers help its not the same as a EV dose.
    Last edited by Leon; 2018-03-12 at 04:16 AM.
    Spoiler
    Show

Current PC's

Just play the character you want to play. Don't feel the need to squeeze every point out of the build.
    take this virtual +1.
    Peril Planet

9. - Top - End - #249
    Titan in the Playground

Ember: I don't like her. She's too squishy, and probably requires a build dedicated to her 3&4. It felt like she was dying after wave 10 if someone coughed on her, even after I'd thrown my Vitality and Vigor mods on her.

Trinity: I'm going to hang onto this one (I didn't with Ember or Volt) even though I didn't particularly like it just because it allows me to keep allies in the fight and hard CC miniboss mobs. Has slightly better survivability than Ember and Volt, but I can still go down if I'm not paying close attention or run out of energy for my 4.

Inaros: I swear this thing is tankier than my Rhino. The abuse it gets out of invulnerabilty phases and healing on its 2 makes me so happy. Also the 3 is hilarious.

Vauban: I can see why people like this frame for defense. I'd just rather use a Frost or a Gara instead and prevent them from getting to the objective entirely. Give him a small turret he can stick to walls and ceilings and whatnot instead of his 1 and he's probably better. I'm also not a fan of the Fashionframe.
    Ember is indeed very squishy, thus is highly reliant on her CC abilities (Accelerant and World on Fire) and mobility to stay alive. Since the range nerf on World on Fire, you have to get much closer to the enemy, making her a lot less viable and encouraging toggling it. Accelerant builds are more viable these days and you can still use a perma-World On Fire build with the Firequake Augment, but I highly recommend a healing weapon of some sort (eg Syndicate procs) and Rage.

Trinity is very survivable - you just need to remember to use her Link ability and build for ability range/power.

Inaros is indeed tankier than Rhino, especially on Energy Reduction and Hijack Sorties. Note that his Dessication also heals and an unlisted passive is that he also 20% of his HP from killing enemies with finishers - at 6.8K HP on my tank build, that's a large amount of healing

Vauban's Vortex allows you to lock down a choke point and move away, something that neither Frost or Gara can do; he's also much better for finding kavats on the Derelict for scanning with his Bastille, but the Repelling Bastille augment is very glitchy. Gluing large numbers of his Tesla balls to other Tenno or a defense operative is also highly entertaining.

Not a fan of the Boltor.

Same with Braton.

Gorgon is bad. Just bad.

Tiberon is fine, although the reload is so long that it's practically useless in a horde shooter. (That being said, I don't think I've ever seen a bullpup design quite like that before.)
    I like the Boltor family as it nails things to walls, much like a bow, but I otherwise agree on its performance.

The Braton sounds nice, but there are better automatic weapons out there.

The default Gorgon isn't great and even the Prisma/Wraith versions need a lot of work; my 5 forma Prisma Gorgon must be used with Carrier for Ammo Case and even then it's subpar at short to medium ranges to the Supra Vandal.

After messing about with the Tiberon this weekend, I agree with you in that it's still got anaemic performance; it doesn't deal enough damage per burst to match a single shot rifle/sniper and it doesn't have the ROF to match the dps of an automatic weapon. That said, it's got a disposition of 5, so a crit chance riven would make it godly and it's still nice and accurate at long distances, making it good for general plains wandering when fishing/mining/wisp hunting, especially with Hush.

10. - Top - End - #250
    Titan in the Playground

5 year anniversary gifts are up for the next 2 weeks in the form of easy alerts (Dex Sybaris, Dex Furis, Dex Dakra and they're bringing the syndana back once they've fixed the assassination alert).

New Dex Excalibur skin is also available, but it's delivered straight to your arsenal without any notification (don't forget the helmet).

Zephyr Prime has been announced, along with the Tiberon Prime and a tonfa class weapon (I forget which). There's been some suggestion that the Tiberon Prime might balance the weapon's performance more towards Status (which is already quite respectable once modded up) or they might leave everything untouched and just buff the magazine size/reload time.

11. - Top - End - #251

Kronen is Tonfa, it was the first of its class now maybe the Prime can make it worthwhile again
    Spoiler
    Show

Current PC's

take this virtual +1.
    Peril Planet

12. - Top - End - #252
    Spamalot in the Playground

Pre-nerf Ember was a sight to behold. Post-nerf, she's definitely still playable but has lost a little of what I liked most about her - the ability to just forget you had a gun and watch everything melt for miles around. And yes, that loss in sheer indiscriminate killing power has definitely made her fragility much more prominent even on level 30 content and lower.
    Quote Originally Posted by The Giant View Post
    But really, the important lesson here is this: Rather than making assumptions that don't fit with the text and then complaining about the text being wrong, why not just choose different assumptions that DO fit with the text?
    Plague Doctor by Crimmy
    Ext. Sig (Handbooks/Creations)

13. - Top - End - #253

More Warframe impressions

Chroma: Having finished leveling him, I can see why he's regarded as a great tank. I just don't like the constant recasting of abilities.

Mag: This is the only AoE nuke frame I've played that I like so far, because it doesn't leave nothing for your allies to do. You can wipe the little guys, but the big guys still have to be taken down with blades and bullets. Add in some survivability, and you have a frame that I am seriously considering going onto the market to get the prime version of.

Nova: This could be the most effective frame in the game, and I would still hate it because bell-bottoms. I cannot take this frame seriously.

Oberon is fun. He's got a mix of damage, CC, and support abilities - you basically can't go wrong with him. He feels like a more support-oriented Rhino, where you can never go wrong with having him along. I'll get the prime at some point.

Titania is fun, but would be completely useless against high-level Corpus because of how all her survivability is bundled into her 4.
    Last edited by McDouggal; 2018-03-18 at 03:48 PM.

14. - Top - End - #254
    Titan in the Playground

Mag: This is the only AoE nuke frame I've played that I like so far, because it doesn't leave nothing for your allies to do. You can wipe the little guys, but the big guys still have to be taken down with blades and bullets. Add in some survivability, and you have a frame that I am seriously considering going onto the market to get the prime version of.
    You're in luck with her - she's not that popular and an entire set can be gotten for only 150p, which is very cheap for a vaulted frame. Compare this to Rhino Prime, who's going for upwards of 450-500p per set.

Nova: This could be the most effective frame in the game, and I would still hate it because bell-bottoms. I cannot take this frame seriously.
    Yeah, it's either the leg warmers for the non-Prime or slightly-less-obvious-leg-warmers-but-neck-rings for the Prime.

I like Nova - she's incredibly flexible in her builds and her 4 really helps with levelling weapons, it's just fashionframing her is hard.
    Last edited by Brother Oni; 2018-03-18 at 07:18 PM.

15. - Top - End - #255

Nova is good and has some great Tennogen aswell
    Spoiler
    Show

Current PC's

take this virtual +1.
    Peril Planet

16. - Top - End - #256
    Ogre in the Playground

Titania is fun, but would be completely useless against high-level Corpus because of how all her survivability is bundled into her 4.
    That's why you give her gun a RoF mod. Chews right through all the bubbles.

Quote Originally Posted by Brother Oni View Post
    You're in luck with her - she's not that popular and an entire set can be gotten for only 150p, which is very cheap for a vaulted frame. Compare this to Rhino Prime, who's going for upwards of 450-500p per set.
    I wonder if that's perhaps partially because she's suffered the worst from fashion powercreep. It's really hard to make her default skin work in this day and age, even more so than a lot of the other early frames. Thankfully, she has perhaps my favorite Tennogen skin hands-down, which kinda makes up for it, at least.
    Last edited by Chromascope3D; 2018-03-19 at 01:10 AM.

17. - Top - End - #257

Immortal skin is ok but if you have the Money to spare Alata is what you want.
    Spoiler
    Show

Current PC's

take this virtual +1.
    Peril Planet

18. - Top - End - #258
    Ogre in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Leon View Post
    Alata is what you want.
    I bought it when I first started playing and never once regretted it. I think it's the reason Mag's still my most played frame, even if I don't play her so much anymore.

19. - Top - End - #259

Quote Originally Posted by Chromascope3D View Post
    That's why you give her gun a RoF mod. Chews right through all the bubbles.
    Scrambus. I'm a Rhino, Frost, and Gara player primarily. Scrambus are the worst thing.

20. - Top - End - #260
    Troll in the Playground

Yeah, I hate Scrambuses. Scrambi. Whatever the ****. I mostly play Ivara and Valkyr, with Frost for point defense missions; if I can see them from far enough away Ivara can snipe them, Valkyr can charge them, and Frost can hope to land a shotgun blast.... Nullifiers aren't that big an issue because if I'm playing Ivara right they're dead before they get the bubble up, Valkyr can slide right up to the edge and bring the bubble down with melee (assuming that I'm even in Hysteria; with Hirudo I often don't so I just run up and watch their faces try to tank my fists), and Frost is tough enough to hop in, kill the Nullifier, and throw up his own bubble.
    Delightfully abrasive in more ways than one
    Spoiler
    Show
    Quote Originally Posted by RabbitHoleLost View Post
    Mango:you sick, twisted bastard <3
    Quote Originally Posted by Gryffon View Post
    I think Krade is protesting the use of the word mad in in the phrase mad scientist as it promotes ambiguity. Are they angry? Are they crazy? Some of both? Not to mention, it also often connotates some degree of evilness. In the future we should be more careful to use proper classification.

Mango is a dastardly irate unhinged scientist, for realz.
    Quote Originally Posted by Sartharina View Post
    Evil's awesome because of the art.

21. - Top - End - #261
    Ogre in the Playground

Scrambus. I'm a Rhino, Frost, and Gara player primarily. Scrambus are the worst thing.
    Oh yeah. I remember absolutely hating those things but I haven't seen them in a while, at least I can't remeber seeing them during any of my recent missions, so I can't really comment on that front.

Idk, she's been my go-to frame for sorties so far. The only time I've had trouble with her is during energy reduction missions (because of that weakness you mentioned) or when I goof up and get trapped in an enclosed area with a swarm of detrons/troopers.

22. - Top - End - #262
    Ogre in the Playground

SolithKnightGuy

Inaros is indeed tankier than Rhino, especially on Energy Reduction and Hijack Sorties. Note that his Dessication also heals and an unlisted passive is that he also 20% of his HP from killing enemies with finishers - at 6.8K HP on my tank build, that's a large amount of healing

After messing about with the Tiberon this weekend, I agree with you in that it's still got anaemic performance; it doesn't deal enough damage per burst to match a single shot rifle/sniper and it doesn't have the ROF to match the dps of an automatic weapon. That said, it's got a disposition of 5, so a crit chance riven would make it godly and it's still nice and accurate at long distances, making it good for general plains wandering when fishing/mining/wisp hunting, especially with Hush.
    Inaros is the only frame I even try to run channelling builds on simply because I know I'll be getting that energy back. He's definitely my favorite, right now, just beating out Wukong and Exclibur, and not just for the way he plays, but for his story, too. How awesome was it, finding out about his personal rebellion? I just wish that Horus skin would come to consoles already! Do you use Primed Vigor on yours for the health? I've been avoiding it, mostly.

Also, I have two riven mods for my Tiberon. One increases Crit damage, and the other increases Multishot to absurd amounts. I have yet to test them out with the new weapon buffs, though.

And may I just say, when was the last time any of us heard of a developer adjusting this many weapons at once, and not do it as a class-wide, blanket change (i.e. "buff to RoF on all burst weapons")? Kudos, D.E.
    Last edited by Beowulf DW; 2018-03-19 at 07:55 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Flickerdart View Post
    Fortunately, a Monk 1/Warblade 19 uses Iron Heart Surge to end the Monk character class, and the day is saved.

23. - Top - End - #263
    Troll in the Playground

I don't have room for multiple health buff mods on any of my builds, so I use Vitality instead of Primed Vigor on my Inaros/Nidus. It's a much bigger hp buff and takes less capacity. Not like the shield buff does anything for those frames anyway.

Valkyr is also a solid choice for Hunter's Adrenaline/channeling builds. So much armor.
    Delightfully abrasive in more ways than one
    Spoiler
    Show
    Quote Originally Posted by RabbitHoleLost View Post
    Mango:you sick, twisted bastard <3
    Quote Originally Posted by Gryffon View Post
    I think Krade is protesting the use of the word mad in in the phrase mad scientist as it promotes ambiguity. Are they angry? Are they crazy? Some of both? Not to mention, it also often connotates some degree of evilness. In the future we should be more careful to use proper classification.

Mango is a dastardly irate unhinged scientist, for realz.
    Quote Originally Posted by Sartharina View Post
    Evil's awesome because of the art.

24. - Top - End - #264

EVEN MORE IMPRESSIONS

I don't like Equinox that much, but she's incredibly useful for focus farming and stupidly hard to build, so I'm keeping her.

Hydroid is stupid fun. Can you recolor his tentacles? (Holy mother of phrasing...) But seriously, all his abilities have a use (although his 2 is questionable, and his 3 is of questionable use).

25. - Top - End - #265

Griffon

Hydroid is one of, if not my favourite Warframe.

Yes, you can recolour his tentacles - it's attached to his Energy colour (although it doesn't show up too well on Hydroid Prime).

His 2 is useful in Rescue missions because if you're trying to make a fast exit, he can just barge his way through crowds of enemies. Even if he doesn't kill them, he will knock them over so that you and the Captive can just run off and ignore them. It will also take you safely through Corpus Laser Gates and through spy vaults undetected, making Spy missions a little bit easier.

His 3 is handy in defensive missions, as you can activate it while stood on the cryopod/capping the Interception node and not only be immune to damage but also safely get your shields back. You can also activate his 2 while in his 3 mode, bursting out and dragging enemies that you have collected away from what you're trying to defend. Very much a crowd-control combination, so great in Infested missions.

Hydroid is a real toolbox - it's not so much about what his abilities do, but what else they can do.
    Last edited by Wraith; 2018-03-20 at 12:19 PM.
    ~ CAUTION: May Contain Weasels ~
    RPG Characters What I Done Played As (Explained Badly)
    17 Things I Learned About 40k By Playing Dark Heresy
    Tales of a Role-Play Gamer - Horrible Optimisation

26. - Top - End - #266

Energy colors all warframe power effects to a certain degree* ~ please don't do pink Hydroid.

*Black is often a good choice to reduce visual clutter say for inside a Frost Bubble and such
    Spoiler
    Show

Current PC's

take this virtual +1.
    Peril Planet

27. - Top - End - #267

EVEN MORE

Loki is fun, but for stealthframe I prefer Ivara.

Saryn's sounds are absolutely disgusting, but I'm going to keep her because she's actually fun to play.

Nekros is a fine frame, but it's not for me. Also, the prime version is available fairly easily, so I feel no guilt over dumping this frame.

Weapons-wise, if you're using an Ignis variant and don't say "SPYCHECK" at some point, you're doing it wrong.

The Zarr is just stupid fun. Although I have accidentally killed myself with it more than I would like to admit.

28. - Top - End - #268
    Titan in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Beowulf DW View Post
    Inaros is the only frame I even try to run channelling builds on simply because I know I'll be getting that energy back. He's definitely my favorite, right now, just beating out Wukong and Exclibur, and not just for the way he plays, but for his story, too. How awesome was it, finding out about his personal rebellion? I just wish that Horus skin would come to consoles already! Do you use Primed Vigor on yours for the health? I've been avoiding it, mostly.
    Depends on the exact build I'm going for.

I've got a pure 'face tank everything' build which I use for things like Sortie Kuva Fortress Defence and Sortie Hijack:

Spoiler: Inaros Tank
    Show

Vazarin is what I typically take here as Unairu is just overkill and I don't need Zenurik.

For sheer tank everything though, I have a Wukong with Rage/Hunter Adrenaline that I reserve for Sortie Raptor Assassination as while both Valkyr and Inaros need a bad guy to replenish their energy/health respectively, Wukong just needs to get hit and a 2 second breather every now and again to reset Defy.

Quote Originally Posted by Leon View Post
    please don't do pink Hydroid.
    Pink energy Hydroid makes female 'frames nervous.

The Zarr is just stupid fun. Although I have accidentally killed myself with it more than I would like to admit.
    Just wait until you get the Lenz.
    Last edited by Brother Oni; 2018-03-20 at 05:28 PM.

29. - Top - End - #269
    Ogre in the Playground

SolithKnightGuy

Depends on the exact build I'm going for.

I've got a pure 'face tank everything' build which I use for things like Sortie Kuva Fortress Defence and Sortie Hijack:

Spoiler: Inaros Tank
    Show

Vazarin is what I typically take here as Unairu is just overkill and I don't need Zenurik.

For sheer tank everything though, I have a Wukong with Rage/Hunter Adrenaline that I reserve for Sortie Raptor Assassination as while both Valkyr and Inaros need a bad guy to replenish their energy/health respectively, Wukong just needs to get hit and a 2 second breather every now and again to reset Defy.

Pink energy Hydroid makes female 'frames nervous.

Just wait until you get the Lenz.
    Interesting. I mix in Flow and Continuity for a little bit of CC, but other than that, not much difference.

Also, yeah, don't make a pink Hydroid. DE has admitted to making Hentaiframe, and I don't need to be reminded of where this game could have gone.
    Quote Originally Posted by Flickerdart View Post
    Fortunately, a Monk 1/Warblade 19 uses Iron Heart Surge to end the Monk character class, and the day is saved.

30. - Top - End - #270

Quote Originally Posted by Beowulf DW View Post
    Also, yeah, don't make a pink Hydroid. DE has admitted to making Hentaiframe, and I don't need to be reminded of where this game could have gone.
    Whyever not?

Also, Mirage with Astilla and high ground is basically "ENEMY IN THE OPEN! FIRE FOR EFFECT!" the frame.