New OOTS products from CafePress
New OOTS t-shirts, ornaments, mugs, bags, and more
  1. - Top - End - #1
    Titan in the Playground

Default [DBitp] Ki Blasts and Roses: The Rise Of Emperor Apfel

[Belilly-New Empirial Capitol Planet]
    Planet Belilly was a true beauty, despite, or maybe because of it's dark origins- from the Primdoral history which King Tsarbone has exposed, to relativly modern project of shaping the main continet to a butterfly shape at cost of almost hundred millions lives, who starved and worked to death willingly and with pride toward the porpuse of making their planet prettier.

Even at Empire filled with so many kinds of species and cultures it would sound like madness. Also, racism was almost written in their genetic code- God Bel has created them to despise "uglyness". Even Tsarbone, who just like Apfel did to Cirra has opened Belilly to the galaxy, had hard time admitting there are more than one kind of beauty.
    Actually... he has admitted that Apfel was more beatiful than himself.
    This was also another shock to the Belilyan masses's pride- did Tsarbone went THIS low?
    How ever, most of the elites and the nobles knew a bit more.
    But the elder politicans, suspected Apfel has turned their planet to the capitol, to avoid attention and protect his own home planet.

One way or another, the tension at the Royal Plaza were thick and fragile as ice.
    The Royal Plaza was like nything else on Belilly a work of art. A mosaic of THE Tea Cup Collection, each with it's own pattern, with a rim of diamond bricks. The Plaza was expanded by Tsarbone to be able to host emprial scale of spaceships.

Now about million of citizens swarmed in it, barely contained by the local military forces who made sure Apfel's ship had a safe room for landing.
    But even as excited masses, Belilyans had grace and taste- the few dozens of thousands who were happy about Apfel's arrival, gathered in a form of a crescent, each line made from Belilyans with the same skin color, creating human rainbow.
    few hundreds of this minority were the common boot lickers you can find at any civilization. Other thousands were graduated from the Galactic Academy, who spent their youth alongside aliens, and had quite open minds. Most were related to galactic bearau or buisness in one way or another and had open minds as well, and understood Tsarbone.
    The leader of this faction was an eccentric celebrity called Qdeiza. Qdieza were graduated from the Galactic Academy, and turned into a gossip huntress. She took pride of never having a Belilyan lover ("It's too mainstream ship to be beatiful"), and made a record of genetic modifications. Today, she sported a Incirrian modification, which gave her rubbery skin and a spotted big forehead. As she published on the social media, she now openly targeted Apfel as her next lover.
    Apfel probably wasn't too shocked to discover that she and Vodkana constantly shared and liked each other posts and statuses.

Much larger faction, more than tenth of the crowd, dared to openly demonstrated against Apfel, holding portraits of their martyrs- Zorbab, his sister Vassa, which were murdered by Tsarbone, and Knaazdon who was belived to be dead. They stood in a form of a flower. They were led by Colonel Fashenba, a fencing master, one of the strongest Belillyans who served at the Empirial Army, and was an ally of Zorbab.

there were few more little factions, like of a conspiracy belivers, that stated that it's all Hailing test of their loyalty.
    But big majority of them, just waited grimmly to what ever is going to happen, hoping that things won't turn out too badly.

Each faction stood in form, and even their roars, were set in turns- each group waited patiently when the other group roared their songs and mottos.

Beside all those officaly waited the Sectoric Goverment of Tsarbone, which also included ministers and bearaucrats of other species.

But Apfel's ship right also, hosted at least two VIP Belilyans-
    Prince Knaazdon, who just barely survived an assination attempt, and still was shaken from the exprience-
    and also Laraz, no one less than Tsarbone's Prime Minister, which acted as his right hand.
    He claimed to do it out of loyalty to Apfel, and "to protect Belilly from Knaazdon's stupidity"

Negleting news reported of Knaazdon survival and his death.
    Last edited by igordragonian; 2017-12-19 at 11:55 AM.
    Thanks for the OOTSkage of OOTS art, Lord Raziere.

------
    My previouse Avater

Bazzilion legions of thanks to his highness Emperor Ing for the awesome avatar!

Who want to join some freeform Naruto Rp?
    http://www.giantitp.com/forums/showt...ound-ITP-OOC-1

2. - Top - End - #2
    Colossus in the Playground

Default Re: [DBitp] Ki Blasts and Roses: The Rise Of Emperor Apfel

Apfel felt wary about Laraz. He couldn't sense anything in him, at least not imminently, but he couldn't say wherein his true loyalties lay. For the time being he has the benefit of the new Emperor's doubt. These are precarious times, to say the least. The sheer fact that the Empire hasn't already fragmented into warring factions is nothing short of a miracle, especially given the fact that Hailing left a clear line of succession to Polar.

Though Polar and Hailing were never close, and in fact harbored ill feelings towards how he ruled, to say he didn't take the news of his father's 'death' would be an understatement. He figured the Prince needed time on his own to process things. He had no ill will towards someone for years he considered his protege, and only hoped he could return to public life with a clearer head. Apfel could accept if Polar never wanted to speak to him again, though the prospect that it even could happen was a heartbreaking one.

But that was the future, this is now. Apfel wore a pressed suit, a vibrant white in contrast to his previous navy blue. Hand-tailored by Belilians and Belilian materials. Not that Apfel could tell the difference, the Cirran weave looked fine, but they INSISTED that the differences were glaringly obvious. Whether they were blowing smoke up his nose or not, they certainly believed it, which was the primary decision that Apfel relented to their 'expertise.' Though the uniform was, well, exquisite. Golden, immaculate epaulettes gleamed in Belilly's sun, buttons and seams matched and complemented the wearer without flaw. Still, he was regretting not sticking to his instincts. The Belilian weave was tight, and lacked a flexibility that made his previous uniforms practical in battle. It left him feeling a little vulnerable. To say nothing of the fact he was reasonably sure he should NOT attempt to wear it underwater.

Ppht. Air-breathers.

As they walked out, Apfel made an effort to stay close to Knaazdon, as a reassuring, protective presence. With some sense of amusement, he spared a glance over to Fashenba's faction. The Loyalists, he thinks he remembered they were called. A live demonstration of Knaazdon's continued survival would surely take some of the wind out of their sails. They could pose a significant problem, and Apfel mused at the possibility of groups still loyal to Hailing acting on what they might perceive to be weakness with the lifting of restriction and regulation against the people in Imperial law. That could probably be offset by imposing more restrictions on what the State, itself can do, both within and without. So many possibilities to consider...

For the time being, he just had to walk down the throng of parts cheering parts jeering crowd with Tsarbone's former right-hand man, and Prince Knaazdon on either side, which he did, doing his best to keep cool, calm, and dignified all the while.
    Dark Souls Remake in a Nutshell
    Don't mess with a Primarch

Sometimes I make avatars too. Shoot me a PM if interested.

3. - Top - End - #3
    Titan in the Playground

Knaazdon stepped by Apfel side, with his head down. his silvery bangs hiding his face, trying to hide his tears and shock.

Laraz, stepped forward with his head up, and arms behind his back and floating cape, filled with pride, as if he still was the most important Belilyan.

the crowd gasped.
    "Th...The Prince!"
    "Knaazdon!"
    "He... is alive!"

It probably didn't made Knaazdon feel better- but no one looked terribly happy.

Fashenba and his faction stopped their roars, and gasped. They have lost their martyr. Such a beautiful tale was ruined! And he looked so.. weak and broken. He wasn't someone he could make the people to follow him in battle for the pride of Belilly!

Apfel's supporters roared in cheers- this actually exactly what they wanted to see- their dangerouse monarch alive, yet broken with a responsible adult in charge.

But most of the crowd- just stared. Was it good for them?
    Was it bad for them?
    They weren't sure. No one of them has admired Knaazdon, who were viewed as brat using too much of the credit of his family which were admired-
    His grandpa, the former king, Boyarton, his mother, the princess/queen Vassa who defeated Tsarbone in beauty contest, in attempt to overthrone him, and claim newly independence- just to be murdered by him.
    Zorbab who sneaked into the imperial service, in order to take back the national treasure of the Tea Cups from Tsarbone, just to be murdered right before them.
    Tsarbone, was an archaeologist who married the princess, and usurped the throne, to protect Belilly, by doing very ugly actions.

and Knaazdon went to high school, and was rumored to be a bully.
    Pff.

Knaazdon wishpered to Apfel. "They have seen I am alive. Now, can I get back into the ship?"

Qdeiza waved her hands/ "APFEEEEEEEEEEL SAMA! I AM HERE! YOUR NUMBER ONE FAN! KYYYAAA!" she screamed.

Tsarbone's goverment greeted Apfel by bowing to him.
    They looked worried at Laraz. But one Needwogian stepped forward. She was slim and pink and wore white uniforms.
    If Apfel did his homeworks, he will recognize her, as Kaida- Minister Of Sector's Defense. She was a warrior, but more than that, she was a skillfull clerk, at managing, Sector safety, and move forces where ever they needed.
    It was said, that she was as powerful as Tsarbone. Well.. probably without counting the "Primal Form".
    She saluted.
    "Your highness! The Sector's Government is at your service!" with hesitation, the other ministers joined her.

------
    My previouse Avater

4. - Top - End - #4

A public appearance demonstrates courage. Resilience. Apfel said softly to Knaazdon. He mentally mused that this assassination attempt, though thoroughly unjust, might actually turn out to be the best thing that ever happens to him, if only to teach him humility. For the time being, he needs to nurse his wounded pride, though now is a teachable moment to who he hopes would come to be a worthy successor to his father to Belilly's throne.

Indomitable will uncowed by fear. Your supporters have already proven my point. He subtley indicates towards Fashenba's group to the young Prince.

Minister Kaida. Apfel curtly addressed the Needwogian. He could sense her power, idly hoping she'd never have to use it.

He understood the Sector Ministry's hesitation. This kind of abrupt transition was never going to be simple, especially when the Sector Capital World is going to be under the direct administration of the Throne of the Eye.

The entire sector, however, that will be troublesome to say the least.

The chain of command existed for a reason, after all. An Imperial citizen who is minding their own families and business cannot be expected to oversee the plans of an entire cities, that is what mayors are for. They, in turn, are too busy with the day-to-day workings of their own cities that expecting them to manage entire planetary regions, all the way up the chain of command to Segmentum Governor, who oversees hundreds of star-sectors, a combined total of anywhere from a few million to hundreds of billions of star-systems. Earlier in his political career, Apfel was a Sector Lord, so he was by no means inexperienced, but to serve as a Planetary Governor, a Sector Lord, and Emperor would simply require too much micromanagement for one person to bear. No, Belilly and its administrative hub was large (and admittedly very aesthetically pleasing) and would be able to serve two significant political administrations.

I would appreciate a list made of potential candidates for Sector Lord. He stated. Have them sent to my office. Not standard procedure. When such an individual is not chosen directly from within the sector, they can be chosen amongst candidates by the Segmentum Governor.

Which reminded him, Segmentum Cirra needs a new Segmentum Governor as well.

5. - Top - End - #5
    Titan in the Playground

Knaazdon sighed, and forced his head up, wiping his tears.
    Laraz wishpered to him- but loud enough for Apfel to hear:"Look at yourself. You might have the natural perfect skin your mother had, but you are still ugly from the inside. Even Fashneba think that you would be prettier dead.'
    Knaazdon turned his face from him.

Laraz skipped into the scene, once realizing, he wasn't brought here just for public excuaction. Hailing would have done something flashy, to make an example...
    it seemed that Apfel honestly preffered to avoid bloodshed- the fact that Fashneba still stood there idiotic and alive proved it.
    "Your highness... naturally I know everything there is to know, of this Sector- and more importantly, there are thousands of undergoing projects, and procedures... that I have took part of organizing them. Stating me as the Sector Governor would ensure smooth and natural maintance of the Sector." he has explained with a shiny smile.
    Laraz was cyan-ish and had an unique goatee beard.
    "Your highness! Please let me object! Prime Minister Laraz is a criminal and traitor! He has attempted to murder the son of our beloved Sector Lord!" she tried to sound offical.

"I did it for the greater good of our sector." Laraz argued.

------
    My previouse Avater

6. - Top - End - #6

Apfel blinked. That was genuinely unexpected. Pardon my surprise, this is the first I have heard of any such allegations. He states, looking to Laraz, subtley interposing himself between him and Knaazdon. The allegations are correct, then? You did make attempt on Prince Knaazdon's life?

7. - Top - End - #7
    Titan in the Playground

Laraz's crocodile-like grin faded.
    Was he wrong? In the last year, if Tsarbone bothered to get out of his lab, he kept talking and talking about Apfel here, Apfel there.
    Sometimes he called him "A twin soul that unfourtanely, is caged in ugly frog like body."
    and kept sayng. :"The RA will ruin him and everything he hold dear..."
    and so, Laraz was forced to know up and upside down the sob story of Apfel, that yes- had some random smiliraties to Tsarbone's sob story.

Those connections, and them being on enemy sides sure made this story beatiful and all.

But Laraz also had practical point of view.
    With conquring Emperor like Apfel, "Martyr-traitors" bounded to exist.

But Laraz knew better, and Tsarbone's research proved it- under the tragic and beautiful stories, and motivations that the people themselves conviced them of their own honesty... hidden an ugly monster.

Tsarbone told himself obsseivly, that he "had' to murder Vassa, and protect the throne, because only he could protect Belilly under Hailing's boot.
    How hipocryte and arrogant.
    In the end, underneath he was the worst monster in the universe. And Apfel isn't any diffrent- even if his blood gotten older and colder, and he preffered minimal bloodsheds.

Also he was quite sure the whole galaxy already knew of it.
    Oops. The monster spoke for him, so it seems.

Laraz wore again his crocodile grin
    "Oh. No. This is a terrible misunderstanding. Kaida refer to her husband, which Tsarbone favored and called him a son. It was all pardoned and forgiven. I have the documents.'

Kaida greeted her teeth.
    Knaazdon just... frowned.

------
    My previouse Avater

8. - Top - End - #8

How bizarre. He remarked flatly, motioning to a nearby clerk. Please bring me the paperwork to verify Laraz's defense. Apfel considered simply firing him on the spot, but the last thing he wanted was for him to return to civilian life only to have to devote resources to tracking him down should his pardon turn out to be fraudulent. Though it wasn't adding up in his mind. If someone murdered his son, or someone he considered to be a son, like say Prince Polar, he'd go to the ends of the universe to see justice done, not pardon the killer. It made no sense!

For the time being, it was wiser to keep his enemies close. His practiced tone betrayed nothing of his intentions as he sounded as though he wanted to simply see the proof.

For the time being I would like to review every candidate and give them equal consideration. Any chance of Laraz's elevation to Sector Lord have quickly vanished in a puff of smoke. There was no possibility of that as far as he was concerned. Apfel was going to enforce a strict no-murderers policy in terms of his staff.

9. - Top - End - #9
    Titan in the Playground

"Of course, your highness. I merely wishing the best of the sector." Laraz, said with a bow.
    Kaida growled. She actually didn't meant her husband, but than enraged her even more.
    Few
    Some scouters at the area exploded.

Fashneba woke up. "Laraz-Sama! Kill Kaida!" he roared, waving his fist, and then his faction made an enraged dance while chanting in somewhat harmonic way.
    "KILL KAIDA! LALALALA!"
    "DESTROY THE FILTHY NEEWOGIANS NANANANA!"
    KILL KAIDA! LALALALA!"
    DESTROY THE FILTHY NEEWOGIANS NANANANA!"
    KILL KAIDA! LALALALA!"

Surprisingly about half of apathic until now masses, joined the "Loyalists" roars. It also succombed into violence- the masses tried to push the guards away, they in turn summoned ki whips, trying to push the crowds back.

Kaida fisted her hands. "Your highness, asking premition to ANAHILATE this treachery! with minimal losses- not more than a half of million. They are questioning your authority, your highness!"

Knaazdon looked startled, and started to back off into the ship.
    Meanwhile the clerk has returned with the document

Spoiler
    Show

Subject: Offical Pardon of Prime Minister Laraz from accusation of attempt to murder.
    I, Sector Lord Tsarbone, officaly pardoning Prime Minister Laraz, fully aware, that the court have found him guilty at attempting on taking Minister Kokomuda.
    Signed:
    Tsarbone, Sector Lord, King Of Belilly, Minister Of Galactic Auestetics.

The clerk indiffrent to the bursting crowds has asked:"If you wish, I can also send you, the background for the incident and the people involved."

------
    My previouse Avater

10. - Top - End - #10

Permission denied! Apfel stated as he Awakened with a flash of light, his full power revealed as cocentric rings of silver light radiated outwards from his head. Nobody dies today.

With his thoughts, he reached outwards for the energy of everyone involved in their rioting, feeling their spikes of power that comes with their intent to hurt, or kill. Knowing his targets, it was simple for him to reach out, and grab them in his telekinesis, attempting to lift them all into the air, immobilized. Laraz included.

Belilly is supposed to be the jewel of North Galaxy, a world of exquisite beauty and splendor, yet what do I find, minutes after I arrive?! A people so hideously deformed in their morality they think murdering an alien is the reasonable, rational course of action! He half-shouted. As he was facing away from Laraz, it would be easy to assume he was not talking about him. It was simply a precaution. Did Kaida attack you? Is her presence a danger?! Of course not. This is disgusting, ugly behavior, for an ugly people, and you should be ashamed of yourselves! As your King, and your Emperor, I can scarcely express my disappointment any more strongly. I expect better from you than to attack anyone for no reason.

Do I make myself clear?!
    He then glanced to the clerk who, much to his surprise and delight, seemed to show a significant amount of courage and initiative, even in the face of inevitable violence. He's definitely going places. Yes, actually. Forward me as much information as you can.
    What is your name, by the way?
    He asked.

11. - Top - End - #11
    Titan in the Playground

Ooc: Sorry it turned out that long.. it kind if written istelf?

The Needowgian ministers and staff (which were about quarter of the Sector Goverment) shifted nervously as the violence bursted- no one looked surprised beside Knaazdon.
    Apfel also had a good timing- many of the angry mobs already shapeshifted into their monster form, surprise attacking the guards.

It seemes Apfel prepared his homeworks about Belilyans- if Tsarbone had such ability he probably would have done the same- but all his time as ruler he was forced to use brutal vilence to ensure his throne, even against his wife.
    Belilyans, just like any other any other living being, weren't suicidical- but they never truly respected Tsarbone, and supported anyone who conspired against him like Zorbab- Belilyans were usually disgusted of violence, and at times treated it as forced fact of life like boogie, farts and the like.

This scold went right into their hearts and their ideals, so not only he has demonstarted a power that no one could hope to challenge- he also expressed beatiful restrain and deep understanding of their ideals.
    "Yes your highness!" they roared as answer, most out of admire and shame rather than terror.

Qdieza screamed and fangirled to the point she fell fuming.
    The jaws of all the Sector Goverment's members fell and they gawked with shock.
    But the little clerk seemed indiffrent to all the drama. He was literaly a little grey guy- probably shorter than Apfel.
    (From Sorbet's specie*- the Second in command of "Frieza at Resuraction of F") "Yogortu, if it please your highness." His Scouter seemed fine, and looked from superior quality. Maybe been purchased an especialy modified Scouter because of Tsarbone's secret trainings?
    He tappee his scouter. "Becauase of the personal tension between Laraz and Kaida, and also the complicated relations between Belilyans and Needowgians in general.. I have allowed myself to write a summary. Some parts of it include facts that Tsarbone tabooed as top secret- but of course we have no secrets from you. But I believe that Tsarbone would have apreciated if you will choose to keep his secrets" he has explained. He has dead panned tone, but Apfel might guess, that Yogurtu has devolped friendship or at least admired Tsarbone.
    Knaazdon stared at the white auras around Apfel's head. He looked hypnotized like a feline to lazer dot.

Laraz Kaida's tenstion in the background of the Needwogian-Belilyan Conflict. By: Yogurtu
    Spoiler
    Show

After Tsarbone has proved his loyalty by secretly poisoning the previouse king, and destroying the Tower Of Zazel, he wished to ensure Belilly's safety by giving it a central place of power- he needed the role of Sector Lord.
    Emperor Hailing actually had a challenge for him, that would prove him worthy.
    It was a problem, that the Emperor didn't had the patience to deal with.
    The Needwogians
    Spoiler
    Show

To recruit the Needwogian legions into the Emprial service.
    They were potentialy a great addition to the empirial forces- even if as cannon fodder: About 100 million of veteran ki user warriors, that even if their average ki was low, (even lower than Incirians and Belilyans, 90% with less than 100 PL.) was a force that could add a lot to the Empire Expansion.
    They even had an exprience of multi planetary warfare.
    Many cultures would have considrerd their culture "barbaric", with a lot of aspects of "might make right", combined with zealot loyalty to their Warlords.
    Their history is one of the bloodliest among the Empire's races.
    Strangely most of their wars started with honest attempts for peace and unifcations, that poorly diplomatic care, turned into it century-length wars.
    They even have devoloed imunity to radio activdradiation and many kinds of radiation, after four nucelar wars.
    About 40 years ago, an abnormaly powerful Warlord called Rorodia(who also happend to be Kaida's father) finally managed to unite the Needwogian under his iron fist.
    But he knew that even his strentgh and charisma won't be enough to contain his people's agression and tendecy for random rage attacks. He encouraged the more problematic warriors to go as mercnerariea and "bring honor to the needwogian races", and led the others to conqure for themselves a multi-planetary empire.
    Those conquests ended with an Empire of 15 planets, which most of their local races were erased during the conquest.
    Emperor Rorodia also spent recource of creating a more civil culture and also written the "Vision Of The Peace Legion"- an Utopian vision, of pacifict Legion, spreading peace and unification with non lethal violence, he said that for making this vision true, they have to get more powerful-so powerful, no one could rival their strentgh- ironicly the book encouraged them to be even more brutal, in the name of peace.
    Their little empire ended with the rise of Hailing's empire.

Side note "The Clash Of Empires"
    Spoiler
    Show

It's actually an overstatment. But the Needwogians preffer to remember this "war" like that, and Emperor Hailing never forbade historians and the media from preffering to those events like that.
    A Needwogian invaded a planet, just to discover it was invaded by Arcosian squad, who told them, they are fighting for Galactic Emperor.
    Who dared to call himself an emperor beside Rorodia? They asked and were elimnated in matter of minute.
    Enraged Rorodia called Hailing for a Legion Duel on neautral planet, each will bring his best legion.
    Hailing agreed, but came alone. He toyed with Rorodia, until he begged for him to kill him.
    Hailing was slightly impressed, that the Legion didn't gave up, and attacked him, despite he gave them few chances to surrender.
    This "battle" is remember as the "Dual Of Emperors'. The Needwogians fixed the history of it,and Hailing never bothered to stop it.ö

After Rorodia's death, his Warlords revreted back to wars, after violent argues during his funeral.
    So the problem was, that they were divided among about two dozens of Warlords and Legions, and were zealot enough to fight against Hailing to the bitter (and certain) end. And even if one or few sane Warlords would have surrendered, other Warlords wouldn't just to prove they are braver.

So Tsarbone was tasked into recruiting them, with minimal loses, while back then many of the Needwogian Warlorsa were stronger than him. Hailing also forbidden Tsarbone from using merecnaries, which meant Tsarbone had to lead the Belilyans- inexprienced in war, who most were disgusted of violence, to conqure an empire burning in bloody war between Warlords.

Tsarbone three times, a full scale invasions, hoping the relativly superior average power level of the Belilyans would defeat the Needwogians.
    It ended with conquring half a planet, at cost of survivng a revange invasion from one of their Warlords, and about a billion of dead Belilyans.
    His people grew restless, and Emperor Hailing wasn't known for his patience. And even if during the war, Tsarbone became stronger than most Needwogian Warlords, he wasn't any nearer to recruit them.
    Admitting failure would probably would have ended with Belily's anahalition.
    Tsarbone decided to win them with beauty. He has researched the Needwogian culture and was surprised to discover, that more than anything they have admired peace. The usual excuse for their endless wars, was "severe punishment for ruining the peace! Kill them all! No mercy!"
    Pacifict Needwogian were respected as Saints among them, even more than Warlords.
    At Medival Age of Needle Planet, they have chosen a cerominal role called the "Avatar Of Peace". he was supposed to tell them to stop killing each other, and lead negoations- which most of the time failed.
    But if there someone, all the Needwogians have respected it was the Peace Avatar- he just never had the power to actually make Warlords stop fighting- and still- harming the Peace Avatar and his men was considred a taboo.
    Tsarbone secretly met with the Peace Avatar(Kokomuda's father), who belived Tsarbone that joining the Empire and dismissing the Warlords, would be the best way to bring internal peace to the Needwogians.

Tsarbone's Victory Over the Needwogian Warlods.
    Spoiler
    Show

Tsarbone has invaded the Holy City Of Peace. This action have united all the Warlords who hurried to put a siege, together.... only to meet the Avatar for one last speech: he said, he gave up hope on them, and they would never achieve peace- and comitted a suicide.
    The shocked and the enraged Warlords blamed Tsarbone and wanted to attack-but he held the Avatar's son,Kokomuda as hostage.
    He warned them, that attack would cause the death of the last from The Peace Avatars lineage. It will kill forever their hope for peace.
    After a short negoation, Tsarbone has convinced them to join the Avatar's example and commit a suicide, not before recognizing Tsarbone as the new Avatar Of peace.

The Victory's Aftermath
    Spoiler
    Show

The victory resulted with the Needwogian Legions highly motivated to join the empire.
    After few tries and fails it was decided that they have operated most effectivly with other races- it somewhat tuned down their enraged outbursts.
    Also many Needwogians have learned to admire Belilly and Tsarbone and tried to teach their youth in Belily's spirit.
    Some friendships were forged- but still many were bitter from the bloody wars.
    Also, many Belilyans kept seeing Needwogians as barbarians, and many Needwogian seen Belilyans unjustifingly arrogant.

Kaida and Kokomuda's background
    Spoiler
    Show

Tsarbone has adopted the young Kokomuda and also have founded a school, where he tried to mix Needwogians and Belilyans together- he invited those with potential for influence, like Kaida who were the Needwogian's Emperor daughter.
    Many of them grew to be commanders and clerks. Kokomuda was very close to Tsarbone, grew to be a teacher himself, and now he serve as the Education Minister.
    Kaida, was a natural warrior and leader and started a military career.

Laraz's Background
    Spoiler
    Show

Laraz was a veteran of the needwogian-Belilyan war. His back was scarred beyond any option to hide it, and also ge was traumatized and stuck in the monster form for years. All of his friends, brothers and sisters were killed in the war.
    He became a media star, by sharing his emtional struggles, and somehow he became a war hero. (strangely or not, Belilyans have more admire to veterans with beautiful and painful stories, rather than veterans who brought victory).
    Tsarbone despratly looked for someone in his goverment that was admired by the masses, and he have invited Laraz to join as high leveled secretary and speech writer.
    Laraz proved as very active and useful beraucrat, who managed to help Tsarbone to unblock many projects who gotten stuck for many reasons. Also- Tsarbone always remained an archeologist ib heart, and he let Laraz more and more handle things instead of himself, so he could spend time studying the secret levels of Zazel.
    Fast enough, Laraz became officaly the Prime Minister and had the backing of the War Vetetans.
    How ever- he never forgiven nor trusted the Needwogians.

The Conflict Itself
    Spoiler
    Show

Eventually Kokomuda have discovered one of the many dark secrets of Tsarbone: Tsarbone threatened and manipulated the Avatar Of Peace to commit a public suicide.
    Enraged, Kokomuda formed a group of warriors from over the Sector, training to overthrone Tsarbone and release the Sector from the empire. They called themselves the Rebela League, or R.L in short.
    Their actions were subtle, and they mostly trained to get stronger, and assinated corrupted officers. Even Kaida didn't knew anything about it.
    Laraz did. He couldn't gather proves, so he tried to kill Kokomuda in his office, only stopped by Tsarbone.
    Laraz explained himself- he didn't wanted to expose Kokomuda, but he couldn't punish Laraz for protecting him.
    He compromised, by letting Laraz taking the blame for an attempt to muder and then pardoning him.
    After that he has caughed and killed the RL one by one with Laraz's help.
    Kokomuda understood his vengance were impossible, but he never forgiven Tsarbone, and since then they never have spoken directly.
    Kaida completly unaware of Kokomuda's connection to the RL, and she herself killed some of them. She believe Laraz attempted on Kokomuda out of jealuse and pure racism.

*Lore for Sorbet's Specie
    Spoiler
    Show

(Maybe to call them Akalyptonian?)
    They are coming from Planet Yuple, Koala-ish people, vegeterian and peacful in nature, and cannot naturaly use ki, even with trainings. Because of that and their very resourcfull planets, a homeworld Arcosian becuase of boredom went to conqure Yuple on his own. Should have been easy peasy- but he were killed.
    It apeared Yuple's people managed to hide from the outer space, that they had special local metals which they have learned to forge into a jewelry that gave them incredible ki abilities. Myth told, that once they have killed a god with what they called a "Bad Ring".
    Well at least they have killed a Homeworld Arcosian with one sneaky shot. Even his squad was killed, when they went after him.
    In the end they had to surrender to Hailing himself. And yet, they have earned a place of respect at the empirial bureau.

------
    My previouse Avater

12. - Top - End - #12

Apfel could sense their emotions, their collective consciousness. Most of them got it. He was wise to appeal to their sense of vanity. He could also tell that many of them didn't care one way or the other and simply sided with the crowd for the sake of anonymity and safety, and held no ill intent. There were, of course, a few who were simply saying what they thought Apfel wanted to hear, but they were so few and far between, the Incirrian was actually elated, surpassing his expectations in their scarcity.

He lowered his hand, and gently let them back down to the ground. Go forth. He said. Beautify the universe in your thoughts and your actions.

Yogurtu.
    He echoed the clerk's name as he dropped his Awakened form, the halos of light fading away. He had no intention of keeping this a secret as he reviewed the information. This kind of thing was important for Kaida to hear, but not here, not while Laraz was within spitting distance. The two clearly cannot be expected to work together, for completely legitimate reasons, so the least he could do was transfer them apart from each other. Maybe the new Sector Lord, whoever that would be, could be convinced to headquarter off-world, while strongly recommending Laraz become part of their staff. That was something for another time.

For now, it was time to plot out Laraz's transfer.

Also the role for Sector Governor. He did not want racial politics to confuse it, but he did realize he would more strongly consider a candidate neither Belillian or Needwogian.

Please prepare dossiers on potential Sector Lord candidates. He says.

13. - Top - End - #13
    Titan in the Playground

Most of the Belilyans who have landed, gathered in organized rows, and started to leave the plaza while singing in amazingly synchronized tune:
    "All Hail Emepror Apfel!"
    'All Hail King Apfel!"
    "All Hail The Most Beatiful Man: Apfel!"

"All Hail Emepror Apfel!"
    'All Hail King Apfel!"
    "All Hail The Most Beatiful Man: Apfel!"

Fashneba and few dozens, frowned, slipping away. As always, some chosen not to learn.
    "It's already done." Yugurty say. "Sarsha, if you would mind..." he said with his flat voice.
    A demon-ish female alien (Shisami's specie. From Revival Of F), with red skin, black tiny nose and curved horns within brown hair woke up, from ticking her stylish scouter.
    "..R..right. Sorry Yugurtu. I got distracted, the list is more or less ready. I have sent digital copy already." she bowed. She wore white skin one piece suit with glowing "digital lines" her scouter glowed with the same light, she also wore pointy armor shoulders just for show, and high tigh boots.

Candidate List For The Sector Lord Position: Made by Superior Clerk Yugurtu and Supreme Secretary Sarsha. Based on Tsarbone's journal.
    Spoiler
    Show

1. Prime Minister: Laraz:
    Spoiler
    Show
    The Natural choice. He has worked tightly with Tsarbone, and occasionly took his place in practice, while Tsarbone attented personal buisness. Laraz is popular on Belilly, and already has exprience at managing the Sector.
    How ever, he his personal grudge against the Needwogians, and sometimes is making decisions on his own, when he believe it required- even if it legally or morally questionable.

2. Defence Minister: Kaida
    Spoiler
    Show
    Probably the strongest warrior of the Sector beside Tsarbone. She has graduated succesfully at the Needwogian-Belilyan School of Tsarbone. Despite being a Needwogian, she is popular by most of both races. (nicknamed "The Princess'). her operational records are flawless. Every rebellion and conqure which were taken care by her, was dealt with in the most efficent way.
    She is one of the youngest among the top bureau, and can be hot headed. Some of the inner intellegence units, questioning the wisdom of placing her at such top position, because her father was Emperor Rorodia who dared to call Hailing on dual. Tsarbone how ever trusted her even more than his own son.

3. Head Of Sectorial Secret Services: Sulvera
    Spoiler
    Show
    A mutant Bas(Guldo's specie) with psychic powers. Winner of Ms. Bas for 6 years in row, until she has joined the Empirial Bureau. Despite failing to see through Zorbab and Spoon's scheme, which almost led for Tsarbone leading a rebellion of Sector Lords just for the mere chance of survival. However, her personal loyalty to Tsarbone is unquestionable- she even has sacrficed a hand and leg, for during his secret training for the duel against Lord Apfel. Sulvera had full acess to any sensitive intel of the Sector, and picked for Tsarbone people he could trust with his deepest secrets- like researching the ruins of Zazel for example. Her main flaw, is a shyness from big crowds.
    (and also scandalouse rumors of interacial romance between her and Tsarbone).

4. Trade&Treasury Minister: Bakala: (From Cui's race.)
    Spoiler
    Show
    an overweight, yet known for the longest and most beatiful wishkers of the Empire. A skillful ex-merchant on galactic scale. ("Fish Wishkers. Inc"), the goverment of his planet, during an critical economical crisis(which rumored to happen after Vodkana's visit), which almost led to civil war, took over his company. He still had connections and acces for cosmic levels of money,so he hired mercnearies to conqure his home planet, and more planets who have been through economical crisis as well(which happened to betray him in one way or another.) He gave those planets as gifts to Hailing's birthday, and joined the Empirial Treasury system. He was known as succesfull and ruthless tax collector, and his career sky rocketed into this position. The Sector's treasury never has been at better state since he started being responsible for it. Bakala is one with the deepest understanding of the works of the bureau, and even wrote guids, and is a popular lecturer at universities.
    Some may argue, that he let personal grudges to cloud his judgement, and has connections to some vile mercenary groups.

5. Education Minister: Kokomuda:
    Spoiler
    Show
    Son of the Avatar Of Peace, adopted by Tsarbone. Peacfull, an idealist who try to smooth interacial tensions through the young generation. Young and has diffrent set of mind. Also happily married to Kaida, and those two might be very effective pair at handling the Sector.
    However, his personal hatred toward Tsarbone, combined with his negative opinions of the very existence of the Empire might be a flaws.

6. Health Care Minister: Doctor Mayonz
    Spoiler
    Show
    A Brench doctor. An idealist doctor, at his youth volunteered at primitive and backwater planets. He founded a medical volunteer orgnization, but there are only so much you can do without govermental backing. Tsarbone impressed by the beauty of Mayonz's action. (and eyes) has recruited him. Doctor Mayonz has enforced high standards at the hospitals of all planets of the Sector. Under his lead, the Minestrion never ordered of Planetary anhaliation in order to prevent plague. He has founded an especialy trained medical unit to stop plagues with minimal mortal cost. He is strict and refuse to "cut corners".
    Among the planetary Health Care ministers and the clerks of his ministerion he viewed as "tyrant". He and Bakala aren't on good terms.

7. Supreme Secretary Sarsha(From Shisami's race- the "demon-ish" dude, from Revival Of F).
    Spoiler
    Show
    Sarsha Ms. Sector 3 times, and once Ms. Galaxy*. Has incredible ability of multi tasking and memorizing: She could without checking the computer name all the clerks of the Sector and their jobs, and when they are taking vacations. She also took part, even if as passive one at handling the Sector alongside Tsarbone and Laraz. How ever, she isn't used to take intiative, and might turn out as passive leader.

*Beauty Contest Award were highly respected by Tsarbone as quality checked for work applications. About half of the clerks of the Sector Goverment have won such awards before starting to work.

Ooc: All of the candidates beside Kokomuda are present.

------
    My previouse Avater

14. - Top - End - #14

Apfel reviewed the candidates carefully, looking them over. Process of elimination had to be employed.

Laraz: An obvious no. There's too much Imperial Tsarbone in him.

Kaida: A less obvious no. She was clearly competent, but he saw first-hand her hotheadedness, asking for permission to annihilate the rebellion. His reforms for the Empire prior to its dissolution is a massive demilitarization and transition into pacifistic civic. A warrior, by no means, is not incapable of this, as Apfel himself aptly demonstrates, but it does not appear Kaida could share this vision.

Either way, those two WILL need to be separated.

Sulvera did...well, did not seem particularly competent for transitioning from a security rule to a political one.

Something about Bakala made Apfel's skin crawl. A corrupt businessman who used his finances to conquer and enslave? While at first it would seem like an obvious no, the Incirrian recognized a lot of potential for good. Keeping someone as ruthless as him in a position of civil authority, authority he fully intends to rein in one way or another. It could be a 'friends close, enemies closer' situation. Perhaps he could be passively-aggressively maneuvered into using his connections for others' benefit?

Kokomuda. Former rebel with a continent-sized chip on his shoulder, someone who, by all rights, should be dead under the Hailing regime yet isn't. At first glance he is the worst candidate by leaps and bounds. However Apfel found a kindred spirit in someone who did not believe the Empire should continue to exist either. Furthermore his relationship to Kaida could prove an asset whereas her having the authority would otherwise be a liability. If anything, he was Apfel's favorite choice.

Mayonz was interesting. By all accounts, a genuinely good person who's trying to do the right thing, in a position where he is actually able to do so. The only reason Apfel did not wish him to become Sector Lord is that it would be a terrible waste of his talents, to force him to make decisions, 85% of which will have nothing to do with healthcare. However, some promotions, probably into Emperor Apfel's administration, isn't out-of-the-queston.

Perhaps ironically, Apfel considered a passive leader to be a harmless leader. One who isn't passing pointless laws or skyrocketing taxes. Perhaps that's all he could ask for as he seeks to transform the Empire from a hegemonic force into thousands, even millions of independent sovereignties. This made Sarsha a surprisingly appealing candidate.

Maybe they should have a chance to give him their personal input.

Send for Minister Mayonz, Prince Kokomuda, Minister Bakala, and Sarsha, I wish to personally interview them.

15. - Top - End - #15
    Titan in the Playground

"Most of them, here your highness." Sarsha stated. "How ever, Minister Kokomuda still on planet Needle. I'll send someone to summon him, it should take him about three hours."

"Please, let us guide you into Tsarbone's office. I believe it would the aproriate place for those interviews." Sarsha have offered.
    If Apfel doesn't object, Sarsha leading the way, on foot.
    Knaazdon tagging himself, along not sure where else to go.
    A little surprise show await Apfel on his way to the Royal Palace: The Belilyan soldiers who are standing in two rows, at the sides of the polished gem road.
    Apfel could sense them building up a ki in their hands, but didn't felt any danger:
    When Apfel passed between them, all the soldiers, with well syncronized moves, created ki vines, just like those Tsarbone has created in their battle.
    The "vines" were at varied shades of green.
    The vines sprout and grew, creating a complicated dome above Apfel and his men.
    Roses bloomed from the vines, and also... Apfel can notice the vines shaping a figute of Incirrian with a halo, and floating Belilyans around him. For the time, Apfel has passed the road to the palace, he could enjoy floating dome made from ever growing vines with blooming roses, made entirly from energy.
    As Apfel pass the massive golden gates, decorated with carved butterflies and flowers, the dome explode harmlessly into a rain of green and pink sparks, fading before hurting anyone."Welcome back The Fairiest Of The Land! King Of Belilly!" All the guards chanted, while doing a ballet like poses.

Knaazdon gasped. "This is the Royal Guard Garden Of Admire's technique... I have seen it only once- when my father have defeated the Needwogians..."
    Laraz added:"By the tradtional laws, even the King can't command them to do it. They have to do to it willingly, otherwise it won't be beatiful as it should be."

The Halls and every bit of the Belilyan Palace was worth exploring by it own right. Screens,digital and electrical parts were wisely designed to look part of the medival-ish feel- the screen of the reception computer, looked from first glance, like a mirror.
    natural real vines with colorful flowers, grew over the cieling, and some of the flowers shined and provided light.
    Tsarbone's office were at the second floor, and the road to there also deserved attention, which Apfel probably didn't had time to give.
    The corridor to the office itself, was covered with mirrors, floor and ceiling as well.
    It was supposed to let the King admire himself from all directions, and if needed to adjust his look before getting to work.

The office itself as everything here was a sight to behold. Knaazdon and Yugurtu followed him inside.
    It was big and cozy enough to host about half dozen people comfortably, floor and ceiling made from something ivory-ish, walls covered with the finest carpets of the galaxy, with a "mirror" which actually was a screen, to follow all what happens within the palace.
    The furniture were carved from strange, soft and colorful material- from the Lotus Continet. One of the many wonders of Belilly, was a continet sized lotus, where about half billion "hippy" (Lotusians) Belilyans, lived and carved the ever growing Lotus.
    The carved pieces from the lotus, were soft, strong and colorful.
    The finest Belilyan furtniture were made from it, and the King's Office were no expectation. Though, it required work of gardening from time to time, because it kept living and growing even if slower, thanks to few chemicals.
    There were also more than a bit of marvelouse trinkets- for example Belily's globe made of crystal orb filled with water and glowing sea weeds.
    The documentation was also artistic- Tsarbone had many roles, so to ease navigation, galactic and sectorial documents were marked with metalic colors, while local Belilyan or near planets like Needle, were marked with chromatic colors. (beside alphabetical order and the such of course).

Yugurtu added:"If your highness wish it, I can show you the secret passages of this office.'
    When he let Mayonz in:

Mayonz is "average" looking brench- red skinned and white haired. His eyes were at shades of orange and yellow, rimmed with fashionable glasses picked by Tsarbone.
    He also wore tradional lab coat.
    "I have heard that you have summoned me your highness!" and he saluted with a dance like pose.

------
    My previouse Avater

16. - Top - End - #16

To say it was a lot would be an understatement. Apfel's physical weakness for being outnumbered and overwhelmed translated psychologically. Just simply showing up for his first day of work has shown him the most beautiful and incredible thing he has ever seen in his life. Then something else is shown to him even more beautiful, a continuous succession of living artpieces and aesthetics of truly mind-blowing beauty that only one with truly malicious intent and hatred for the beautiful and good could ever regard with anything less than appreciation, such as postmodernist artists.

He had to mentally remind himself that this was normal. He deserved this. It wasn't as easy as it sounds as he recalled his history, an endless succession of betrayal, culminating in what was essentially an Imperial coup. Still, he reminded himself, it was better than Hailing staying in power.

What an odd sensation, he mused. To feel guilt over defeating Hailing.

I would like that. He answered Yugurtu in regards to the secret passages. However before we do anything I would like to know who else knows of these passages. Knowledge of secret passages, escape routes, etc sounds like highly privileged information that undoubtedly requires a security clearance of some form or another, so keeping that information restricted is generally a good idea.

Then Mayonz enters, or rather waltzes in.

I did, thank you for coming on such short notice. Have a seat. He gestures to a nearby chair. You see, I am going through prominent members in King Tsarbone's administration and would like to get to know your abilities and your history. To this effect, I would like for you to tell me about yourself.

17. - Top - End - #17
    Titan in the Playground

Before meeting:

Knaazdon frowned. 'My father never told ME. Of the secret passages! How could he trust strangers more than me? I am much prettier than any of you." He whined.
    Yugurtu answered flatly. "It was on 'need to know" basis. Your sulking is irrelevant."
    Knaazdon hissed. 'How dare you, you ugly grey furry midget!" And prepared a ki blast.
    Yugurtu pointed at Knaazdon's hand, and sent an electic bolt from his ring-
    Knaazdon falling uncociounse, smoking- and his faboulose hair turned spikey.
    "I am sorry for that your highness." Yugurtu said with the same dry tone.
    "As for your question, I, Laraz and Sarsha know them all. Sulvera know of the passage to the secret lab."

______

Mayonz nodded. 'Very well." He took a seat.
    "To be honest, I consider myself average person. I am efficent doctor... not some galaxy breaking geniouse."
    He adjusted his glasses. 'I would have been another nameless local doctor, if not for my motiviation and determination, to do everything in power to help the maximun amount of people, I can.

Just.. a little trauma. It what pushing me forward... to minimize such events
    ... I just finished my studies, and decided to went for vacation to pre-space-travel planet."
    It was common way, for young imperials, to find a vacation 'to clear their heads' before life changes, like recruit to the military, finishing academic studies, or even before wedding.

On such planets, they would be most likely to find diffrent view of completly diffrent culture.

"The locals were kind hearted, and their Witch Doctors managed most of their medical issues. But.. at multiple casualty event, they were helpless. Spaceship crashed at their capitol, in the worst possible way, the explosion have destroyed half of the buildings, and fire started to burn the others. I had to take lead, because only I had the trainings to handle it. If I had more trained medics and tools to handle it.. I could have saved ten times more people. It was all again like my childhood trauma"
    Sadness clouded his face.

Many doctors- like many people who had to face suffer and pain of other peoole on daily basis, have hardened their hearts to remain sane-
    But it seemed Mayonz still held his sensitivity, and mourned every single person he couldn"t save.

"When I gotten back... I knew I couldn't just sit at some comfortrable hospital, while so many out there... lack the help they despratly needed. I have gathered volunteers, and we started to work- building hospitals, training locals from primitive worlds at modern medical care... but it always was too little. There were always more places to aid." He paused.

"Sector Lord Tsarbone have noticed my work, and picked me to a Minister. I had now resources to influence all the doctor. I am working to maximize the qualities of our system, and also encourage volunteering... I am prepared to push the people who have the ability to help, to use their ability to the max. I believe, that the ability to help, is a duty for life."

------
    My previouse Avater