Page 38 of 40 FirstFirst ... 1328293031323334353637383940 LastLast
Results 1,111 to 1,140 of 1175
  1. - Top - End - #1111
    Colossus in the Playground

Default Re: [Changeling OOC] Time's Wings

Quote Originally Posted by stveje View Post
    Hmm. Sounds like a dance with her might be an opportunity to use Know the Competition, if the dance can be considered a game?
    Absolutely it can!
    We must hurry if we wish to win the game before we realize the game is pointless.

2. - Top - End - #1112
    Ettin in the Playground

freedom in the flame

Spoiler
    Show
    Quote Originally Posted by PhoeKun View Post
    Raz, you scoundrel! You planned this!
    Quote Originally Posted by BladeofObliviom View Post
    Great, and now I'm imagining what Raz's profile on a dating site would look like. "Must be okay with veils."
    Quote Originally Posted by Kasanip View Post
    I don't think there is such a time to have veils that it is not the fault of Raz_Fox.
    Quote Originally Posted by Dervag View Post
    It's a freaking Romulan dump truck. The Romulans are no more likely to build an unarmed warp-capable ship than they are to become a hippy commune.

3. - Top - End - #1113

Everyone: I guess there's no way to solve this problem but with murder *angsts* *broods* *angsts*
    Aelas: Stop! Everyone, stop! I found a way to solve the problem with cute magical talking animals! :D
    We must hurry if we wish to win the game before we realize the game is pointless.

4. - Top - End - #1114
    Titan in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Thanqol View Post
    Everyone: I guess there's no way to solve this problem but with murder *angsts* *broods* *angsts*
    Aelas: Stop! Everyone, stop! I found a way to solve the problem with cute magical talking animals! :D
    Look, I don't know what you thought was going to happen when cats came up, but it's always this.

Edit: also, I don't know why, but Edmund seems the most perfectly suited person ever for finding a cat, and he should post first.
    Last edited by Anarion; 2019-05-24 at 02:54 AM.
    School Fox by Atlur

Quote Originally Posted by The Giant View Post
    Anarion's right on the money here.
    Quotes

"Man is least himself when he talks in his own person. Give him a mask, and he will tell you the truth.Ē
    Oscar Wilde Writer & Poet (1891)

5. - Top - End - #1115
    Ogre in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Anarion View Post
    Look, I don't know what you thought was going to happen when cats came up, but it's always this.
    Yeah, to be honest I've been on a mission to find the Winter Cat ever since Lily ran in to the Autumn Cat. She just hasn't... had the chance yet.

Edit: also, I don't know why, but Edmund seems the most perfectly suited person ever for finding a cat, and he should post first.
    Recommend tuna trap.
    "For love is no part of the dreamworld. Love belongs to Desire, and Desire is always cruel."
    ~ Neil Gaiman

"Just because I'm sorry doesn't mean I didn't enjoy it at the time."
    ~ Snow Patrol

"I think of you much more than I'm allowed to admit, but I do. I still do."
    ~ Bear's Den

Milliway | Samael Hale

6. - Top - End - #1116
    Ettin in the Playground

This feels so weird, like a topsy-turvy house of mirrors, to ask instead of being asked, but: you doing all right, Amish? Itís been a hot week- need more Pilgrim content for a response?
    freedom in the flame

Spoiler
    Show
    Great, and now I'm imagining what Raz's profile on a dating site would look like. "Must be okay with veils."
    I don't think there is such a time to have veils that it is not the fault of Raz_Fox.
    It's a freaking Romulan dump truck. The Romulans are no more likely to build an unarmed warp-capable ship than they are to become a hippy commune.

7. - Top - End - #1117
    Firbolg in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Raz_Fox View Post
    This feels so weird, like a topsy-turvy house of mirrors, to ask instead of being asked, but: you doing all right, Amish? Itís been a hot week- need more Pilgrim content for a response?
    Did I not post it here...? -checks thread-

I did not. Butts.

Sorry about that! I was out of town for a con road trip since last Thursday, and only got back laaaaaate last night. I'll start getting posts up after work today.
    I'm developing a game. Let's see what happens! Complex.

8. - Top - End - #1118

Apologies, the road trip and con hit me a lot harder than I thought. I'll post here tomorrow after I'm a little more rested.

9. - Top - End - #1119
    Barbarian in the Playground

Ugh. Quick post, since my mind is still bleh.

I'm heading off to Paris soon. Should be back by the 10th. I'm not sure how often or how much I'll be able to post while there, but I'll try to post more than I usually do when I'm not in front of my PC.
    Sebastian/S.T. Veje
    Twitter

10. - Top - End - #1120
    Ettin in the Playground

I've read exactly half of every fanfiction ever written, so if there's one thing I know, it's that fake dating someone always works
    freedom in the flame

Spoiler
    Show

11. - Top - End - #1121

Hey Elanorin, all good? Life on the way to stabilizing?

12. - Top - End - #1122
    Ogre in the Playground

Hey Elanorin, all good? Life on the way to stabilizing?
    I... may have been optimistic. Sorry. Hoping to catch up tomorrow or Tuesday.
    "For love is no part of the dreamworld. Love belongs to Desire, and Desire is always cruel."
    ~ Neil Gaiman

~ Snow Patrol

~ Bear's Den

Milliway | Samael Hale

13. - Top - End - #1123

Quote Originally Posted by Elanorin View Post
    I... may have been optimistic. Sorry. Hoping to catch up tomorrow or Tuesday.
    I'm sorry things are unstable and rough right now. I hope they get better soon.

14. - Top - End - #1124
    Ettin in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by TheAmishPirate View Post
    I'm sorry things are unstable and rough right now. I hope they get better soon.
    Same! Iím waiting to see how Lily reacts here so that I can optimize the awkwardness, but donít feel pressured! Iím comfortable waiting.
    freedom in the flame

Spoiler
    Show

15. - Top - End - #1125
    Titan in the Playground

I'm kinda not sure where I am in this game. Maybe starting a new scene trying to meet a cat? I was waiting on things progressing to see where to insert Aelas.
    School Fox by Atlur

Quotes

"Man is least himself when he talks in his own person. Give him a mask, and he will tell you the truth.Ē

16. - Top - End - #1126

I'm kinda not sure where I am in this game. Maybe starting a new scene trying to meet a cat? I was waiting on things progressing to see where to insert Aelas.
    I was under the impression Aelas knew exactly where she was going; hunt down cat, use cat to solve all problems, win.

17. - Top - End - #1127
    Titan in the Playground

I was under the impression Aelas knew exactly where she was going; hunt down cat, use cat to solve all problems, win.
    That's definitely the plan. But, like, is the bar scene done now? Edmund is in several different places, so I want another post just to see where everyone was now. If you want me to jump straight to describing the Aelas and Static cunning cat trap (TM), I think I can get that rolling.
    School Fox by Atlur

Quotes

18. - Top - End - #1128

That's definitely the plan. But, like, is the bar scene done now? Edmund is in several different places, so I want another post just to see where everyone was now. If you want me to jump straight to describing the Aelas and Static cunning cat trap (TM), I think I can get that rolling.
    I was under the impression that was indeed where we were up to!

19. - Top - End - #1129
    Ettin in the Playground

Woof. This is... woof. If yíall need me to dial it back, donít be afraid to say it. Thereís always been an aspect of grappling with faith, punishment, the intertwining of the two, and how messed up it can make you in the Pilgrim, and while itís always been implicit in him, this is, well. A lot.
    freedom in the flame

Spoiler
    Show

20. - Top - End - #1130
    Ogre in the Playground

Woof. This is... woof. If yíall need me to dial it back, donít be afraid to say it. Thereís always been an aspect of grappling with faith, punishment, the intertwining of the two, and how messed up it can make you in the Pilgrim, and while itís always been implicit in him, this is, well. A lot.
    No need to dial back on my account, dear Fox.

I just wanted to say I'm not waiting on Amish unless he wants me to, I will try to get to posting this evening but might not be until tomorrow. Lily is likely to intervene here, and being a pathological martyr, use her Shared Burden contract.
    ~ Neil Gaiman

~ Snow Patrol

~ Bear's Den

Milliway | Samael Hale

21. - Top - End - #1131
    Titan in the Playground

I just wanted to say I'm not waiting on Amish unless he wants me to, I will try to get to posting this evening but might not be until tomorrow. Lily is likely to intervene here, and being a pathological martyr, use her Shared Burden contract.
    "Sure, I could push this person's arm out of the fire. OR, I could just leave it there and let all of us burn together! Yes, I think I'll do that last one, that will be perfect."
    School Fox by Atlur

Quotes

22. - Top - End - #1132
    Ogre in the Playground

"Sure, I could push this person's arm out of the fire. OR, I could just leave it there and let all of us burn together! Yes, I think I'll do that last one, that will be perfect."
    Not quite how I imagined it unfolding but who knows.
    ~ Neil Gaiman

~ Snow Patrol

~ Bear's Den

Milliway | Samael Hale

23. - Top - End - #1133

I'm good too. I'll let you know if anything starts crossing a line.

I didn't have the brain yesterday to formulate a post here, so I'll get a post in today as well. Though with what I had in mind for Edmund, I think the scene flows a bit better if Lily does her thing first. (Edmund's thing may wind up completely negating her efforts, but when have we ever backed down from characters tripping over each other?)

To that end, I have two questions, both for Raz:

1) On the off chance that somebody were to bodily remove the Pilgrim from the fire, would he actively fight them off? I think that'll be the difference between a basic Strength test and a contested roll.

2) Raz, you mentioned that Zotzie is thrashing about in terror. Would there be a shiver of fright included in that? Specifically a shiver, it's important for Princely reasons.
    Last edited by TheAmishPirate; 2019-06-13 at 08:31 AM.

24. - Top - End - #1134
    Ettin in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by TheAmishPirate View Post
    1) On the off chance that somebody were to bodily remove the Pilgrim from the fire, would he actively fight them off? I think that'll be the difference between a basic Strength test and a contested roll.
    Instinctively, I think- this sounds like a good excuse for us to end up in a brief junkyard bash.

2) Raz, you mentioned that Zotzie is thrashing about in terror. Would there be a shiver of fright included in that? Specifically a shiver, it's important for Princely reasons.
    Oh, yes, Zotzie is Very Shivery.
    freedom in the flame

Spoiler
    Show

25. - Top - End - #1135

Sorry for the delay in my reply.

Amish, Elanorin, either of you should probably post something soon.

26. - Top - End - #1136
    Ettin in the Playground

Itís cool, I like being on fire, actually, take your time
    freedom in the flame

Spoiler
    Show

27. - Top - End - #1137
    Ogre in the Playground

Post coming tomorrow, promise!
    ~ Neil Gaiman

~ Snow Patrol

~ Bear's Den

Milliway | Samael Hale

28. - Top - End - #1138

Post coming tomorrow, promise!
    Same, apologies for the delay. I'm moving in two weeks, and that's been gobbling up a lot of my time and attention. A lot of plates to keep spinning, but I'll try and keep this particular plate from falling on my head.

29. - Top - End - #1139

Even though I haven't quite found my rhythm with this game (compared to the unbridled shenanigans that is the Scrapscallion) I will always be thankful for a place where I can go ham on overdramatic description and it's perfectly acceptable.

PS: We're close to hitting the Fairest weakness/bane/whatever it's called with Edmund, the key detail is that he doesn't yet know that Lily's injuries are the direct result of his inaction at the park yesterday.
    Last edited by TheAmishPirate; 2019-06-18 at 06:55 PM.

30. - Top - End - #1140
    Ettin in the Playground

Right now, my brain canít mechanics, but if there ever was a moment for a dramatic change of court and slide into full Sorrow, embraced by the season, well- this would be it.
    freedom in the flame

Spoiler
    Show