New OOTS products from CafePress
New OOTS t-shirts, ornaments, mugs, bags, and more

Thread: Cosplay help

1. - Top - End - #1
    Barbarian in the Playground

Default Cosplay help

I'm looking for a pair of boots-- Mens 32, folded down ankle cuff, sea green, no heel, rounded toe. anyone know where to find some?

I like to create builds and see them as optimized as powerful. I also have an annoying habit of having gratuitous character ideas and used to regularly ask to switch them out, or ask for small, against-the-rules, caveats to see a character come to completion without being hopelessly useless.
    While I have kicked a few of these habits, or at least slowed them, I try to keep all of my builds/ideas across as few, as official, and as popular rulebooks as possible as to avoid annoying everyone else.

2. - Top - End - #2
    Barbarian in the Playground

Default Re: Cosplay help

Quote Originally Posted by stewstew5 View Post
    I'm looking for a pair of boots-- Mens 32, folded down ankle cuff, sea green, no heel, rounded toe. anyone know where to find some?
    Who are you cosplaying as or could you provide a picture of the character or their boots? I think an image could help people know what you're looking for.

Also if you can't find it you could go to deviantart or etsy and try to find/hire a craftsman/craftswoman.

3. - Top - End - #3
    Ogre in the Playground

HalfOrcPirate

Default Re: Cosplay help

Bet sons of sandlar could do these, but a photo would be good.
    www.eldeberon.com

Mail Code V2.0 T6.2 R5.6 Eo.p Fbyz MFe.s W$ C$ G0.3-1.6 I1.6-7.9 N19.16 Pc Dacdejtw Xg.2 S01

Yuri