Page 1 of 23 1234567891011 ... LastLast
  1. - Top - End - #1
    Firbolg in the Playground

Default An Adventure of Your Choosing (Always looking for new voters)

So this is a sort of a Choose Your Own Adventure style thing. It's a medieval fantasy setting. Beyond that I haven't decided yet and details with either be improvised by me as we go or will be things for players to have input on. You're more than welcome to suggest stuff, but I make no promises to include anything and everything. Typically I'll list some choices and players will choose between them. Players are free to write in suggestions, but unless that's specifically being called for I'd appreciate them also selecting one of the given options to prevent "tie for none of the given options" situations and the like. Preferably in a clear manner like:
    "D: I think we should order snails for dinner!
    But if not, B: Order the cake."
    Basically make the write-in noticeably different from the standard choice selection and make the two things distinct.
    I will most likely go with whatever options get the majority of votes, but sometimes I might select whatever answer I liked best or choose by random.

So now to explain what you'll be doing. The players will be controlling the actions of a character that is leaving their place of birth to go on an adventure/travel. There is no specific overarching quest, though quests may or may not be picked up by the character as we go along.
    Part of the game will be managing resources, including Health. If the character's Health reaches 0 they die, probably. In which case we'll make a new character. If they're picking up where the old character left off or from the same place and other details will be figured out at that time.

The result of actions will be determined by myself by rolling dice and sometimes other methods. The mechanics of this will not be revealed so attempting to game the system or min/max and other such things won't be concerns for players. Just do what interests you and seems fun.
    Don't expect grand plots or amazing writing, I'm just doing this for a bit of casual fun.

Updates will happen.... when they happen really. Depending on my free time and how quickly votes are coming in. I might update multiple times in a day or once every few days.

There is no need to sign up. Just show up and vote whenever. No obligation to be part of every vote.
    Last edited by Ramsus; 2018-01-22 at 03:28 AM.

2. - Top - End - #2

Default Re: An Adventure of Your Choosing

Character Information

Name: Mizore
    Birthday: Winter 4
    Class: Acolyte of a Dead God

Race: Yuki-onna
    Traits: Weak vs cold iron and fire. Immune to cold.
    Appearance: Long white hair, ice-blue eyes, extremely pale skin, tall, gaunt, attractive but with an expression oddly changing between a smirk and a grin.
    Home: An abandoned shrine in the Hobbit city of Hobbipolis
    Humans: Fear them.
    Hobbits: Love them.

Languages
    Sylvan
    Ulati
    Antish

Skills
    Animal Handling
    Notice (Specialty: Spotting Things)
    Speechcraft (Specialty: Persuasion)
    Wilderness Survival (2)
    Lore: Demons
    Lore: Fey
    Lore: Religion
    Katana
    Longbow
    Scythe
    Spear

Items
    Heavy-weight Pack
    Belt
    Coin purse (0 gold)
    Sack
    Traveling clothes
    Fine dress spun from moonlight
    Rations (4)
    Waterskins (4)
    Blessed Brass Spear (supposedly good against demons)
    Scythe
    Katana
    Longbow
    Quiver (82 arrows)
    Arrow of Light
    Hatchet (2)
    Chain shirt
    Gnome-made hiking boots
    Tent
    Bedroll
    Mess-kit
    Tinderbox
    Torches (10)
    Soap (3)
    Whetstone
    Climbing gear
    Rope (100 feet)
    Light Healing Potion
    Last edited by Ramsus; 2018-09-09 at 10:22 PM.

3. - Top - End - #3

Other Info

Seasons
    Since there is possibility for all sorts of calendars that wouldn't work the same between species/locations I'm just going to divide time keeping into four equal length seasons that make up a year.
    Each season (Spring, Summer, Fall, Winter) is 91 days long. We're just not going to worry about leap days.

Alchemy
    Using potions and other concoctions is something you're usually going to do in addition to selected actions. When you suggest such, make sure to specify how you're using it (drinking, throwing it at something, applying it to something specific). And do so in italics or some other method where it stands out.
    If you see someone else has suggested using a concoction for an option, even if you're not voting for that option, it would be helpful to agree/disagree to use said thing. Feel free to make alternate suggestions like using a different concoction or using it differently. But like... it'd be nice to avoid situations where it's just me rolling the dice to see if a concoction is used because only one person had an opinion on it and it was yes and I have no idea how other people feel about using said resource.

The time to make new concoctions will show up from time to time. Generally you shouldn't just inject that as a suggestion into random places.

Divine Magic of a Dead God
    You may choose to attempt to use divine magic for whatever effect you can think up. Sometimes it would be the entire action or in addition to another action. When you suggest using it, unless it was a given choice, treat it like a write-in choice (which means selecting one of the given choices as a backup). Same sort of "make things as least likely to be a ten way single vote for everything tie" as possible as above with alchemy.
    I will give a status indicator for your divine magic to indicate things you would know like if you're feeling an extra strong connection, a weak connection, or completely disconnected (which means you won't be able to use divine magic at all). As a note, you might be in one of those states without your character being aware of it and there's certainly a fair chance that using divine magic will alter your divine magic state.

Races & Relations

Dryads
    Dryads are Rare. There's maybe one somewhere near every few towns.
    Humans: We don't love their whole cutting down trees thing, but as long as they don't go near ours we're pretty much ok with them.
    Hobbits: About the same as humans.
    Gnomes: About the same as humans.
    Kobolds: About the same as humans, but more wary as they're more savage.
    Formians: Wish to avoid, hostility not uncommon.
    Gastrealbigs: Decent. Neither of us have any particular concerns about the other.
    Ifrit: Hostile. Sadistic jerks.
    Yuki-onna: Hostile. Cold kills trees.
    Angels: Varies by individual, generally cautious.

Humans
    YOU KNOW.
    Dryads: They get pretty violent when we accidentally start cutting down trees too close to where they live, otherwise ok.
    Hobbits: Very good relationship.
    Gnomes: Pretty good relationship, though they're often a bit shy of us.
    Kobolds: Hostile.
    Formians: Usually Hostile. They're very territorial.
    Gastrealbigs: Decent. Neither of us have any particular concerns about the other.
    Ifrit: Wary, they're often hostile but can make for strong allies.
    Yuki-onna: Mixed, those that adapt to our society do so very well. Those that don't can be very dangerous or go out of their way to avoid us.
    Angels: Usually pretty good, though varies a lot by individual.

Hobbits
    2.5 to 3 foot humanoids. They are usually the cooks, brewers, and other types of homey occupations.
    Dryads: They get pretty violent when we accidentally start cutting down trees too close to where they live, otherwise ok.
    Humans: Very good relationship.
    Gnomes: Good relationship, they're less shy of us than the bigger races.
    Formians: Super Hostile. These guys are always trying to dig into our stores. And we like to eat them if we manage to kill them.
    Gastrealbigs: Hostile. They're delicious.
    Ifrit: Hostile. They're very rarely interested in allying with us.
    Yuki-onna: Mixed, those that adapt to our society do so very well. Those that don't can be very dangerous or go out of their way to avoid us.
    Angels: Usually pretty good, though varies a lot by individual.

Gnomes
    1 foot tall humanoids with a slightly pale blue tint to their skin. Excellent cobblers.
    Humans: Pretty good relationship.
    Hobbits: Good relationship, they understand our perspective the best.
    Formians: Hostile. They see us as snacks.
    Gastrealbigs: Good. We do some trading with them for things like glues.
    Ifrit: Hostile. They tend to make a point of picking on us if possible.
    Yuki-onna: Decent, we aren't much concerned with each other.

Kobolds
    2.5 to 3 foot tall scaled humanoids with supposed draconic ancestry.
    Dryads: Ambivalent. They might try to kill us if we try and take their trees, otherwise we don't really care. They don't taste very good.
    Humans: Hostile. Their meat is delicious. Especially tender babies.
    Hobbits: Hostile. Also pretty tasty.
    Gnomes: Hostile. Good for snacks.
    Formians: Usually Hostile. They're very territorial.
    Gastrealbigs: Hostile. Good eats.
    Ifrit: Wary, they're often hostile but can make for strong allies. Don't taste very good.
    Yuki-onna: Uninterested. They don't taste good and they usually don't care about us.
    Angels: Hostile, unless they worship a dragon deity.

Ifrit
    Ifrit are known for being powerful warriors, and blacksmiths. This is mostly due to their immunity to flame, and naturally hostile behavior.
    Dryads: Hostile. They burn so beautifully.
    Humans: Respectfully Hostile. Their best can be worth foes or sometimes allies.
    Hobbits: Hostile. Hah! Weaklings.
    Gnomes: Hostile. Amusing to torment.
    Kobolds: Respectfully Hostile. Weak individually, but understand violence enough to be worth allying with at times. Make for good underlings when they aren't being too dumb.
    Formians: Hostile. Can be worthy foes, uninterested in allying. Which suits us fine.
    Gastrealbigs: Hostile.
    Yuki-onna: HATE!
    Angels: Warily Hostile, unless they worship one of our deities. Caution advised, who knows what any individual one can do?

Formians
    Centaur-like ants, with an ant head and hindquarters, but a torso and arms. They speak Antish, a dialect of Insecta. The workers are about the size of a large dog, the warriors the size of a pony and the myrmarches (elite caste) the size of a horse. They create large hives, are intelligent and native to this plane.
    Dryads: Cautious. They attack us when we attempt to gather trees sometimes.
    Humans: Usually Hostile. They're very territorial.
    Hobbits: Hostile. They dig into our territory and eat us.
    Gnomes: Hostile. Just right size for meal.
    Kobolds: Usually Hostile. They're very territorial.
    Gastrealbigs: Hostile. Good food.
    Ifrit: Hostile. Very dangerous.
    Yuki-onna: Wary. Very dangerous, but typically avoid us if we avoid them.
    Angels: Warily Hostile, unless they worship one of our deities. Caution advised, who knows what any individual one can do?

Gastrealbigs
    Basically giant snails in varying sizes from two feet tall to eight feet tall. They speak Lusc and have a society based on how big your shell is.
    Dryads: Decent. Neither of us have any particular concerns about the other.
    Humans: Decent. Neither of us have any particular concerns about the other.
    Hobbits: Hostile. They eat us.
    Gnomes: Good. We trade a bit with them. They are good at shining shells.
    Kobolds: Hostile. They eat us.
    Formians: Hostile. They eat us.
    Ifrit: Hostile.
    Yuki-onna: Decent. Neither of us have any particular concerns about the other. Dangerous if provoked.
    Angels: Varies by individual, generally cautious. Though they're rarely concerned with us.

Yuki-onna
    They have a hatred towards dryads, and ifrit, but are friendly towards the other races. They are popularly known to get easily love-struck and for being great entertainers.
    Dryads: Hostile. We can't share space.
    Humans: Mixed. Some of us love them, some hate them, some are afraid of them.
    Hobbits: Mixed. Some of us love them, some hate them, some are afraid of them.
    Gnomes: Decent, we aren't much concerned with each other.
    Kobolds: Uninterested. They usually don't care about us and we don't care about them.
    Formians: Wary. We typically avoid them as they're dangerous in numbers and they typically avoid us as they don't handle cold very well.
    Ifrit: HATE!

Angels
    Varied appearances and goals and quite rare. Typically religious leaders are know to drop aerial flechettes in combat, taking advantage of their flight (if they possess that trait).

Languages
    Languages are typically created by a race and spoken by those beings that live near them. This is only a sampling of the languages of the world.

Sylvan: Language of Fey creatures, including Dryads and Yuki-onna. Sometimes also Gnomes. Yuki-onna use an alphabet for it that is somewhat similar to Kanji, with rules that are more confusing. This has become the "official" written form of the language, since none of the other speakers typically write in it or at all.
    Kevash: Spoken by Ifrit. A dialect of Sylvan with it's own cyrillic-like alphabet.
    Antish: Spoken by some Formians. Dialect of Insecta. Uses same written alphabet as Insecta.
    Insecta: Spoken by some Formians.
    Celestial: Spoken by Angels. Written from most similar to a very complex Hebrew alphabet.
    Lusc: Spoken by Gastrealbigs. No written language.
    Adish: Spoken by Humans. Shares origins and alphabet with Ulati. Latin-like alphabet.
    Eeslorinch: Spoken by Gnomes. Uses Adish alphabet when written.
    Ulati: Spoken by Hobbits. Shares origins and alphabet with Adish. Latin-like alphabet.
    Exsilethi: Spoken by Kobolds. Written alphabet shares symbols with Draconic. Shares some words or morphed words from Draconic.
    Draconic: Spoken by highly educated Kobolds and dragons and other educated members of other draconic races.
    Infernal: Spoken by Demons.
    Last edited by Ramsus; 2018-04-17 at 08:13 PM.

4. - Top - End - #4

Ok. So to start things off I have two lovely choices for you!

Choice 1: Choose your Race.
    1A) Human
    1B) Not Human. If choosing this option, please suggest a race. Something humanoid and not too weird. Something relatively simple, nothing that needs a full page of details.

Choice 2: Choose your Class. (No write-in suggestions for this one please.)
    2A) Spider Mage: A mage that specializes in spider related magic. Not a spider that casts spells.

2B) Acolyte of a Dead God: You don't even know who the god was or what they had power over. Access to their divine power is unpredictable. Both in that sometimes it just won't work and that there's no guarantee of it doing what you expected. Extra fun in that there is the chance for the outcome to be corrupted by passing through the worlds of the living and the dead.

2C) Alchefist: Like an alchemist, but you have a focus on fighting stuff. You make and use potions, oils, and various concoctions.
    Last edited by Ramsus; 2018-01-12 at 07:50 PM.

5. - Top - End - #5
    Orc in the Playground

EvilClericGuy

1: B particular suggestion dryad.
    2:B Acolyte of a dead god. Who the god is nobody knows except for the dm they probably know.
    A dryad of the old ways with no knowledge of the god she thinks once controlled nature.
    Spoiler: Post-post rationale
    Show
    Note i am alternating between he, and she as i am uncertain what gender this person will be, and as i'm a fan of dnd she is used all the time in the text, and is the common gender of a dryad. While the male tendency of games like this, and general consensus go for male.I'm not an expert so these are really just my rationale, and why i think this is a good option.
    Spoiler: race
    Show
    This has the advantage of being an unusual but generally well known species. This is in addition to the knowledge, and skills a dryad typically has that would be useful in an adventure although not being too powerful in the grand scheme of things, and the perspective a character like this could have is really interesting, and as a dryad she might not be knowledgeable about most topics that a typical race would have. This means information gathering could be more logically used to learn about locations, and various other things.
    Spoiler: class
    Show
    An unknown god sounds like fun, and seems to have the most interesting interactions. And working around the sporadic parts of the magic are really interesting. Though most of the time i'm hoping it will actually work in the way we intended or in a similar case. Since this one seems to have outright disclaimers the power of the class probably means that it is more powerful, and/or the drawbacks are just the most outright. As the others might have more problems that we can't see right now.
    Spoiler: concept
    Show
    These is a lot of possibility here. For instance a dryad who carries a potted plant that it must protect is pretty cool, and funny. While we could put in irony of a dryad of the old ways worshiping a god of innovation and axemen might be what is happening here. Note i am alternating between he, and she as i am uncertain what gender this person will be, and as i'm a fan of dnd she is used all the time in the text, and is the common gender of a dryad. Also a big brute of a dryad might break the general notions of a dryad altogether. So really this just seems right, and has a lot of potential to evoke surprise discovery, and even break tropes.

Last edited by Extrail; 2018-01-13 at 02:00 AM.

6. - Top - End - #6
    Ghost in the Playground

SwashbucklerGuy

1B) I think we should go gnome.

2C) I want to make and break.

7. - Top - End - #7
    Halfling in the Playground

1B) I'm thinking Kobold. Just thought of it on an impulse.
    2C) I had a vision of a kobold screaming while throwing potions.
    Last edited by CosmicHobbit; 2018-01-13 at 08:16 AM. Reason: Realized how it's meant to be done.
    Linklele made my AWESOME avatar! Thank you so much!

Yar! I'm a signature virus, copy me into your signature!

8. - Top - End - #8

Just to be 100% clear, this is a single character everyone is sharing control of. Not individual characters for each participant.

Edit: Putting the previous character here for posterity.

Spoiler: Jildertang
    Show

Character Information

Name: Jildertang
    Birthday: Spring 1
    Class: Alchefist

Race: Dryad
    Traits: Have a potted Ash sapling that is life linked to you, Weak vs cold iron.
    Appearance: The following appearance traits are year round: Forget-me-not's as pupils, skin the color of the inside of the tree and holds veins of green.
    Spring: Light green eyes, medium length blossoming buttercup flowers for hair.
    Summer: Dark green eyes, long wheat for hair.
    Fall: Pink eyes, short length of fall colored Ash leaves for hair.
    Winter: Gray eyes, very short moss for hair.
    Home: Comes from a faerie grove with a variety of fey creatures.

Languages
    Sylvan
    Lusc
    Adish

Skills
    Melee Weapons
    Thrown Weapons
    Athletics
    Notice
    Stealth
    Speechcraft (0) (Specialty: Persuasion)
    Wilderness Survival (Specialty: Foraging & Identifying poisonous plants)
    Lore: Fey (2)
    Lore: Magic

Items
    Lightweight Pack
    Alchemy kit
    Belt
    Fine dress spun from moonlight
    Traveling clothes
    Rations (6)
    Waterskin (full)
    Halberd
    Throwing daggers (10)
    Small unevenly shaped pearl

Alchemicals
    Purple Mystery Potion
    White Mystery Potion
    Clear Mystery Potion
    Mystery Poison

Ingredients
    Wolf's Bane (3)
    Last edited by Ramsus; 2018-04-17 at 07:21 PM.

9. - Top - End - #9
    Ogre in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by CosmicHobbit View Post
    1B) I'm thinking Kobold. Just thought of it on an impulse.

2A) Not only does this sound fun, but it's the only one not taken!
    Seconding 1b) Kobold
    And 2C for some more martial options.
    Spoiler: Quotes
    Show
    Quote Originally Posted by Zar Peter View Post
    Supagoof took the most blows and incidentally took exactly the same damage Xihirli inflicted.
    Quote Originally Posted by Silent_Interim View Post
    Xihirli: Being a better target since 2015.
    Quote Originally Posted by flatfooted View Post
    Nice to know you're consistently homicidal, though.
    Quote Originally Posted by Logic View Post
    I'm good with eliminating Xihirli. I'm not sure how she has managed to live as long as she has.
    Quote Originally Posted by BasketOfPuppies View Post
    Xihirli's ability to stay alive has befuddled all of science for years.
    Quote Originally Posted by Iceseer View Post
    I really wanted what Xihirli said to be true though.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ramsus View Post
    That was a lot of awesome backstabbing.
    Quote Originally Posted by Thematthew View Post
    I love you, you kooky loon.

10. - Top - End - #10
    Ogre in the Playground

Another vote for 1b) Kobold
    And I'll certainly back 2b) Acolyte of a Dead God

11. - Top - End - #11
    Ogre in the Playground

AssassinGuy

1b) Kobold
    Alchefist
    My extended signature

Fight my brute! It's a fun game if you have enough free time

12. - Top - End - #12
    Pixie in the Playground

RedKnightGirl

While a dryad sounds fun, 1b) Kobold seems like it will be easier for a first time doing this.

2C) Alchefist

13. - Top - End - #13

Ok so we've got the race options we're voting on. (I know it was heavily weighted in one direction but I'm doing this this way to give more time for people to notice the game and join in on this major decision.)

Choice 1: Race
    1A) Dryad
    1B) Gnome
    1C) Kobold

Alchefist is the winner of the Class choice.

Choice 2: Weapon Skills
    Choose 2 of the following. Please rank in order of importance to you.
    2A) Unarmed Combat (this could be pugilism or martial arts of some kind)
    2B) Thrown Weapons (this also works for throwing potions or grappling hooks and such if there isn't a more relevant skill)
    2C) Melee Weapons (yeah just all of them)
    2D) Ranged Weapons (again, all of them)
    2E) Improvised Weapons (tables, chairs, ladders, buckets, just stuff that normally isn't considered weaponry. I'll note that this isn't a recommended choice.)

Choice 3: Select some colors
    As an Alchefist you start with 5 mystery potions. You don't know what they do, but the colors you choose for them will help guide me in deciding what they might be. So choose the color of five potions. They can be all the same color such as "5 red potions" or all different colors such as "Blue, Teal, Lime green, Clear, and Black" or a mix like "3 Yellow, 2 Lavender".

Since Alchefist has been selected I will also now give more information on how they work. You have a large pack that is magically light weight (thanks to one of their concoctions' effects), an alchemy kit, and a belt.
    You will have opportunities to gather ingredients during your travels and will be given opportunities to use them to make alchemical concoctions out of them. The results of these will sometimes be known to you and sometimes not. Sometimes you will have some information about the result, but not full details. There is a small chance of wasting ingredients, but usually no chance of self-harm in the creation process. Using the same ingredients is not a guarantee of getting the same result (though it's more likely than using different ingredients).
    As far as using them goes, you can generally write in the use of a particular concoction as an addition to an attempted action. Other times I might have one of the options specifically refer to a concoction or include the option to use one.

14. - Top - End - #14
    Ogre in the Playground

Alright, here are my choices:

1C) Kobold!
    2D) Ranged Weapons! 2B) Thrown Weapons, 2C) Melee Weapons, 2A) Unarmed Combat, 2E) Improvised Weapons.
    3C) Red, Black, Blue, White, Green

15. - Top - End - #15

1C) Kobold!
    2B) Throwing potions! 2A)Martial arts, for when people get too close.
    3)Lime green, Black, White, Clear, Maroon

16. - Top - End - #16
    Ogre in the Playground

Choice 1: Race
    1C) Kobold

Choice 2: Weapon Skills
    2B) Thrown Weapons (First Choice)
    2E) Improvised Weapons (Second Choice)

Choice 3: Select some colors
    Five purple ones. Let's see what that even does.
    Last edited by Xihirli; 2018-01-13 at 04:28 PM.
    Show
    Supagoof took the most blows and incidentally took exactly the same damage Xihirli inflicted.
    I'm good with eliminating Xihirli. I'm not sure how she has managed to live as long as she has.

17. - Top - End - #17
    Orc in the Playground

EvilClericGuy

1:A Dryad please guys vote for this. A kobold is kind of boring.
    2:e improvised weapons, then b thrown weapons
    3: black, white, polkadot, plaid, and clear

18. - Top - End - #18
    Ghost in the Playground

WolfInSheepsClothing

Hi i'm new, so i hope we can have fun. I'll be sure to be on ball for this.

1) god I'm so tempted to vote gnome just because it has no votes, and other reasons, but i'll vote dryad.
    2)D, and E
    3)Dark Brown, Red, Yellow,Amethyst, and Dandelion

19. - Top - End - #19
    Ogre in the Playground

DruidGuy

1A) Dryad
    2B) Thrown Weapons (this also works for throwing potions or grappling hooks and such if there isn't a more relevant skill)+2C) Melee Weapons (yeah just all of them)
    3) 2 Greens, An earthy brown, A Blue, and a colourless.
    Quote Originally Posted by RadarMonkey1 View Post
    I suddenly feel that my character is not as optimized as it could be...

Oh well, it should still be fun.

20. - Top - End - #20
    Bugbear in the Playground

Hi it's been a long time since I've been on here. A lot of just bad stuff happened, and I got into the Navy, and became a nuke. Yeah I'm proud of that, but also worried. It's been a while, and I've been constantly worried about playing on this site. As I kind of left without a word. Something i should never have done, but something i couldn't stop myself from doing. I'm sorry Ramsus, and everyone else.

So without a further ado my votes.
    1) Dryad, as there seems to be a tie, and I'm more partial towards dryad than a kobold.
    2) A + E
    3)Thanks gamergur for the idea Scarlet, Orange, 2 Red, and a Yellow.

And if you want I'll leave without another word.
    Last edited by Iceseer; 2018-01-13 at 06:24 PM.

21. - Top - End - #21

Ok Dryad it is.

Ok, let's figure out how that works out.

Choice 1: Your tree
    1A) You are connected to an adult tree that you must visit at least once a year (on your birthday). Every day you spend away from your tree without that contact after that you lose 1 Health.
    1B) You have a sapling that you carry around with you in a pot that you must protect. If it dies, you die.

Choice 2: What kind of tree?
    Just make suggestions.

Choice 3: Other stuff
    What season were you born in? (Spring, Summer, Fall, or Winter.)
    Does your appearance match your birth season all year round or does it change with the seasons?
    Any other details you want to have? Eye color? Hair situation? (Is it hair or leaves? What length?) Other stuff.

Ok for Weapons you selected Thrown and Improvised (even though I recommended against it ok...)

Choice 4: Weapons
    4A) A quiver with 6 javelins
    4B) 10 throwing daggers
    4C) 8 hatchets No you're a dryad, that'd be messed up.

Potion results are: Red, Purple, Green, White, Clear

Edit: @Iceseer: You're more than welcome to play. My best friend is also a nuke.
    Last edited by Ramsus; 2018-01-13 at 07:11 PM.

22. - Top - End - #22
    Ghost in the Playground

WolfInSheepsClothing

1: Potted Plant
    2: Ash tree
    3a: Spring
    3b: Changing with seasons
    3c: Ash gray eyes, and Lime green hair. This is in spring with the changing in seasons have it be different hair colors, and length of hair. Where he becomes bald in the winter, and has medium hair in spring, long hair in summer, and short hair in fall. This is in addition to the fact that Each one brings it a different color with summer being Zucchini, and fall being orange
    4)a
    Last edited by Gamergur; 2018-01-13 at 08:05 PM.

23. - Top - End - #23

"He"? I assumed that people wanted a female Dryad since that's the traditional thing. Do people want the gender to be a voted for choice?

24. - Top - End - #24
    Ghost in the Playground

WolfInSheepsClothing

I don't really care since it wasn't established. I went for he as if i was talking about a complete stranger.

25. - Top - End - #25
    Ogre in the Playground

A: Kobolds are not boring. Their entire existence is being cruelly denied relevance and capability by the very gods.
    B: Votes.

1B) I want to carry around a sapling and protect it.

Avocado.

Season: Spring
    Our appearance should change with the seasons.
    I think our hair should be long, flowing moss.

And yes, I selected thrown and improvised weapons because the greatest weapon in the universe (right after scimitar-chucks) is a thrown wooden chair.

4B) 10 throwing daggers (we can actually use those!)
    Show

26. - Top - End - #26
    Orc in the Playground

EvilClericGuy

1B) It was obvious as well I suggested it.

Dragon's Blood. Purely because of the name. As it fits with the fantasy part of the game. Besides I completely expect that with two votes for avocado that that will be the one chosen.

Season: Spring
    It's where things are known to grow, and take birth so it only makes sense. Besides their needs to be some normalcy and fall, and winter are extremely unlikely to be seasons where it's born just due to the nature of a tree.
    Also appearance I think the skin color should be the bark. The eye color the fruit. And the hair changing with the color of the leaves. The length should be long, but becomes short in the fall, and winter months.

4B) The more the merrier as we might need to throw all of these at some point, and we might lose a couple along the way due to extenuating circumstances.
    Last edited by Extrail; 2018-01-13 at 11:28 PM.

27. - Top - End - #27
    Ghost in the Playground

SwashbucklerGuy

Choice 1: Your Tree
    Potted plant

Choice 2: What kind of tree
    Avocado is an amazing idea

Spring
    And for appearance I don't really have an opinion

10 throwing daggers

28. - Top - End - #28

1B) For ease of traveling, potted plant.

2) Iím seconding avocado tree, because avocados are awesome.

3) Iím going to say summer for the season, but Iím going to quote Extrail for what we look like:
    Quote Originally Posted by Extrail View Post
    Also appearance I think the skin color should be the bark. The eye color the fruit. And the hair changing with the color of the leaves. The length should be long, but becomes short in the fall, and winter months.
    4A) Javelins pack a good amount of punch while still being portable.

29. - Top - End - #29

I do not like avocados.

30. - Top - End - #30
    Ogre in the Playground

1. Your Tree: Dryad is connected to adult tree.
    2. Tree Type: Chestnut preferred, but oak is okay too.
    3a. Season of Birth: Fall, though second choice would be Spring
    3b-I. Hair: Made out of blossoming buttercup flowers in spring, long wheat in summer, a big mushrooms in fall and moss in winter.
    3b-II. Skin: Green and algea of texture.
    3b-III. Eyes: Forget-me-not's as pupils set in dark green eyes.
    3b-IV. Gender: Both.
    4. A: Javelins with thorn tips.