New OOTS products from CafePress
New OOTS t-shirts, ornaments, mugs, bags, and more
Page 29 of 30 FirstFirst ... 4192021222324252627282930 LastLast
  1. - Top - End - #841
    Barbarian in the Playground

Default Re: Plane War I, Raise your Own Kingdom and Protect the Gods (3.5)

“... A caster level of Twelve-Thousand. Without drawing on Node Magic.” Dursurayss repeated flatly. Momentarily forgetting the fact that he had work that he was supposed to be getting on with, in order to just level a flat look at the Soul of the Frost. His mind was, quite frankly, struggling to accept how casually the Soul of the Frost revealed his power. Making it known just how out of his league the Steel Wyrmling actually was, compared to the DDC... and the Soul of the Frost, as far as Dursurayss could recall, was not even the strongest spellcaster out of the group.

How the hell did the Soul of the Frost get such a higher caster level, without even using Node Magic? Even if he used Suffer the Flesh, Dursurayss was struggling to get over the one hundred Caster Level Mark. Yet Soul of the Frost was over one hundred times greater than that with apparent ease. For all of his knowledge, for all of the details and tricks Dursurayss knew when it came to magic and its applications. It was coming quite clear to him, that he was nothing, absolutely nothing, compared to the DDC.

And Dursurayss was certain that he was the strongest of the group of newcomers to the DDC. What made them so special and so important that they were critical to the Multiverse’s entire existence?!

With an irritated huff, Dursurayss would shake his head, saying. “I think we’ll have to start my lessons there then. If this Feature Generation Implant requires a Caster Level in the tens of thousands, then I am going to have to learn how in the Multiverse you got there in the first place.” Without waiting for an acknowledgement or reply, Dursurayss cast Plane Shift. Teleporting himself, Dom’s duplicate, and the individuals he was going to empower with his Epic Ritual away from the DDC’s demi-plane base, to his own, private demiplane.

... The giant blizzard they teleported to was likely a very different experience compared to the rather homely and comfortable DDC’s accommodations. A blizzard that would persist, even as Dursurayss followed up the Plane Shift with a Teleport in order to bring them to his slumbering self-simulacrums.

2. - Top - End - #842
    Ogre in the Playground

AssassinGuy

SotF quickly remarks before you leave "I'll be waiting in testing room #3, meet me there when you are done. I'll be staying a couple of days in there so come in any time."

Spoiler: DDC Mansion Information Log #1
    Show

The DDC Mansion has a room full of various doors to various pocket dimensions. The amount varies but is generally kept at 16. These rooms are massive Magnificent Mansions that consist of a small room, a small kitchen and a training area which covers the rest of the area. These are used for any DDC members or guests to test out any Special Skills they desire to develop or improve so as to not put anyone at risk or create collateral damage in the mansion should something go wrong. There is free access to these rooms regardless of your rank as a DDC member. (Ranks are Staff, Member, and Core)

3. - Top - End - #843
    Ogre in the Playground

AssassinGuy

The Epic Spell had just been finished casting and as soon as its over all of the targets felt in a way invigorated. Not only physically but mentally. A magical power that felt overwhelming and beyond your imagination surged through your veins as your bodies started to absorb the magic and make it their own. You feel your body lighter than a literal feather and stronger than before. Your mind races a million miles per hour and your senses begin to pick up on stuff that you had not even thought could happen before, even inhuman feats like hearing muscles contracting. It's gotten to the point that your senses are so well developed that you've been noticing you pick up on some stuff before it even happens. None of you are used to it yet as your body does not feel the same in the slightest. As you arrive to the DDC mansion it looks and feels entirely different, not because it is different as a place, but because you are different.

4. - Top - End - #844
    Barbarian in the Playground

Well.

Except for Dursurayss. He had already gone through the ritual, using himself as a test-bed to ensure that it worked, and was highly pleased with the results. It had not worked exactly how he planned it to, as instead of it functioning as a direct increase in response to the power leveraged from the original target, it instead seemed to function as an active multiplier to the targets base power. Meaning that there was a much lower ceiling that he had originally imagined. But, it was still an effective means of giving them a significant increase in power.

... Not that Dursurayss was confident that such a boon would be useful in the end. Compared to the members of the DDC, it was still clear that there was a significant ways to go. So much so that the ritual would have been entirely pointless on them, which was frustrating as it was intriguing. It made him both eager to learn from the DDC, to discover the secrets that he himself had been unable to grasp, despite the fact that his breath and depth of knowledge for a being of his age, even other dragons, was beyond compare. But, it was infuriating to see the DDC pin all their hopes for the existence on the multiverse on them. On him and the others... others who Dursurayss still had not been convinced would be able to provide any meaningful contributions against these Aspects.

Hence, as soon as he had Plane-Shifted the others back to the Mansion, he left them. Left them to muddle through their new bodies and new minds in order to make his way to Training Room 3. Eager to begin his lessons.

5. - Top - End - #845
    Ogre in the Playground

AssassinGuy

Dursurayss arrives and reaches Training Room #3 and enters. As he enters he sees as SotF seems to be fighting a duo of Paragon Hecatoncheires and an Efreet. He is being flanked by them in a storm of 200 greatswords swinging directly at him and scorching rays are being rained on him. Yet not a single one has hit him. In frustration the efreeti uses a wish and a hecatoncheires lands one blow which is then intercepted by the palm of the hand of a duplicate of SotF who you swear was not there a second ago, yet strangely this duplicate is engulfed in black flames all of which go directly into the hecatoncheires and burn him to a crisp yet it keeps regenerating. The original rushes to the efreet and midway his blade is engulfed in the same black flames which begin to envelop the efreet as he is struck. As the second hecatoncheires attacks, he leaps in a backflip, dodging, and while outside down rays shoot out of his eyes which once again light this hecatoncheires in black flames. The two hecatoncheires were very well alive yet the flames burned them faster than they could regenerate. SotF goes towards the burning Hecatoncheires and slices open the palm of his hand, covering his longsword in blood, with which he finishes off the two hecatoncheires. The burst into shards of ice.

As he finishes up SotF looks over to the entry smirking and sweating but very slightly. It is then that you notice that the entire place is covered in small shards of ice, almost as if a hail storm had ravaged the place. He was not kidding when he said he would be training there for days. "Are you ready to begin training? If so, begin showing me your power in an earth node." He tosses an Acorn over to you. "It's linked to a level 1,000 Earth Node back in an empty demiplane we discovered a while ago."

6. - Top - End - #846
    Titan in the Playground

After the spell, Hiltze can't find a word to precisely describe the new feeling. That's not to say that he couldn't find a plethora of words that approximated the feeling: exhilarating, illuminating, alacritous, invigorating, but none of them individually encompassed the feeling of every sense and thought working so perfectly. Every motion felt precise, every thought immediate, every sentence certain, every observation complete... How would it feel to kill something now? How much could he improve his technique with his newfound precision and ability to read a target?

Nevertheless, his proper personality was ultimately unchanged - if anything, it was more intense than before. "So, are we sending me on recon or not? You discussed missions, and with us not wanting to tangle with our enemies just yet, I am left to assume that information will be more useful than corpses."
    Awesome avatar by Cuthalion

Spoiler: Old Avatars
    Show

By Ceika, Ceika, Linklel (Except for one that appears to be lost to time)

7. - Top - End - #847
    Bugbear in the Playground

Dom returns to the mansion dumbfounded; When Dursurayss is *out of ear shot*, "That's all?" Dom says with a tad bit of disheartedness. Little seems to have changed in Dom, the most logical explanation is that his body can't change due to his living dead state and his mind adepts quicker than average. "Its an increase I'll give em that but... I was expecting more colors and maybe some wings, poop."

Dom shrugs at Hiltze's questions, "I suppose Quid would be the best to ask where we would best be of use. What do you say Mel, like ol' ti--," Dom stops himself as memories of a time long forgotten glaze over his eyes,"haha, i mean maybe he will give us something worth us...you getting your blades bloody."
    Quote Originally Posted by Flappeercraft
    NAAARUUUUTOOOOOOOO

8. - Top - End - #848
    Titan in the Playground

”Perhaps. Hey Quid!” the small man shouts as he looks around the mansion. “Ritual’s done! Where we ‘Porting to?”

Show

9. - Top - End - #849
    Ogre in the Playground

AssassinGuy

"From what I hear from Quilvadish from the telepathic bond, he got the information he got from ruins in the undercontinent. Might be worth checking out, perhaps you even find remnants of civilization be it as population or relics." An image appears in his hand depicting a cave full of weird plants and lava flow. He tosses it over to Dom. "That should be enough to take you guys there. I have been there but once so I do not know what to expect there although my timesight says possibilities of you finding important things or absolutely nothing. It's a 50/50 chance. In some you even die, just be careful and call for backup if you need any."

10. - Top - End - #850

Dom smirks and mumbles under his breath "Me?.. Die?" Then he looks up to the seething Hiltze, "So you ready-.... alright let go" And then he activates the weird lava thingamabob.
    NAAARUUUUTOOOOOOOO

11. - Top - End - #851
    Ogre in the Playground

AssassinGuy

You appear in what Quid had referred to as the Undercontinent, an obscure place in the history of Delvehrkt neither of you had even ever heard of. Quid sends a message telepathically "Careful down there. Quilvadish says that even ascended he had some trouble staying there unbothered for too long. Due to the nature of your expedition you might be there for hours or even weeks. Also should be noted that from what Q gathered, this place seems to be the remnants of the past multiverse."

As you observe the area you see various things. First things first it seems to be a massive cave system spanning miles upon miles and keeping itself level on various areas while what seems like underground mountains span on others. The whole place is rather well lit for what you could expect from a place like this, seeing illumination by lava streams and even a far off supervolcano that seems to be active. Not only that but glowvines seem to grow on various places as well, as do cavestars on the ceiling giving the illusion that it's just night time in the surface. Noise can be heard as something seems to lurk in the insides of the supervolcano, something massive, perhaps even more than one. That's when you look over to the direction of the supervolcano to see what seems to be the beginnings of a large lake of pure water, however your vision is obstructed so you can't discern much from it.

As you pay attention more to your immediate surroundings you feel a stare coming at you. A colony of 10 dog sized tentacled shocker lizards observing you, assessing whether or not to attack or to stay back. They huddle up together hoping for strength in numbers and wait to see what you do.
    Last edited by flappeercraft; 2019-05-21 at 08:58 PM.

12. - Top - End - #852

Dom bends down to the Shocking Lizards and, with a pulse of powerful Psionic, augments there very existence to better fit his needs. Dom looks over to Hiltze after he is done, "Lets go find ourself some battle. They will guide us to anything the known we would be curious about. They have the powers of a moderate Rogue and a Moderate Wizard. They can also speak to you." Its only after he says this that he evaluates the findings of his Mindrape that he inflicted upon them.
    NAAARUUUUTOOOOOOOO

13. - Top - End - #853
    Ogre in the Playground

AssassinGuy

Dom analyzes their minds and he sees various memories from scavenging to killing targets and various other things. However three stand out. The first one is the sighting of what seems like various Tarrasque like monstruosities residing inside the supervolcano, at the very least 12. Unlike the surface one however these ones travel the land constantly and do not stay dormant. The next one is what Dom recognizes as the ruins of a city through which the lizards once ventured through. This city being across from the supervolcano from their current location. Finally the third one is of one peculiar event that ocurred not so long ago, some problems with time had ocurred recently in the undercontinent as one place was deteriorating way faster than it should be and for one moment they experienced it themselves, seeing a vaguely humanoid form amongst all of this since they were not able to see it clearly.

14. - Top - End - #854

"Hm... It seems we have twelve or more Immortal turtles living in the Magma and the ruins of a city of in that distance" Dom gestures in the way of the City, "There also seems to have been a humanoid figure at one point in time that way, thats the most recent event." Dom turns to Hiltze after the statements, "It seems we have three paths, two of which garner battle, the last being the most recent, If you want i can have some duplicates search the ruins and then we could deal with the more active issues."
    NAAARUUUUTOOOOOOOO

15. - Top - End - #855
    Titan in the Playground

"Sounds reasonable to me. Any idea how recent the humanoid was there? Tracking them down may be useful if it was relatively recent."

Show

16. - Top - End - #856

"The weak minds of the lizards previously didn't have a perfectly accurate sense of time, maybe anything from a couple minutes to, at the maximum, an hour ago, follow me" Dom beings to walk in the direction of the humanoids last sighting, Two of the Ten Psuedo Shockers follow and the other eight travel in the direction of the ruins.
    NAAARUUUUTOOOOOOOO

17. - Top - End - #857
    Ogre in the Playground

AssassinGuy

Quote Originally Posted by D&DPrinceTandem View Post
    "The weak minds of the lizards previously didn't have a perfectly accurate sense of time, maybe anything from a couple minutes to, at the maximum, an hour ago, follow me" Dom beings to walk in the direction of the humanoids last sighting, Two of the Ten Psuedo Shockers follow and the other eight travel in the direction of the ruins.
    The Pseudodragons setup a telepathic bond before parting ways, both Dom and Hiltze included.

Dom heads in the opposite direction of the Supervolcano, seeing what is quite clearly a track. This humanoid had not bothered covering its track either caring less of who would follow it or believing no one would. Either way there was something weird of this track. The footprints were weird. They were clearly there but your instincts (survival check) saw that the creature was of small stature and a halfling but to add more, its almost as if the steps had been there and gone immediately. As if not enough time had passed for the feet to fully compress the ground into a normal track, however this was clearly not running due to the spacing of the steps but done at walking pace. Clearly something being simply wrong about what was happening. As you keep going, both of you see near the tracks a single hair on the ground, a perfectly white hair.

Meanwhile, the Pseudo Shockers keep going towards the supervolcano, flying around it, keeping their distance from it cautiously, clearly afraid, and go a couple of kilometers until reaching the city. They arrive and send intricate descriptions through the telepathic bond that make it so its like you're almost there yourselves. As they arrive, the small city is clearly in ruins, but in way better state than it should be after likely billions or trillions of years. Perhaps having something to do with being located in this remote place where little can disturb it. The entire city is enclosed in what seems was a wall but has quite a few spots reduced to rubble. In each of the four corners of the wall there are watchtowers that see over the entire area, however they are also mostly destroyed but just enough remains for them to remain standing. There are various houses along the place but among the notable locations there is a small palace which by the description seems to have housed a powerful figure, a military facility, some kind of magical academy and some kind of building that seem to be the headquarters of a group called "The Last Stand" below it you see an engraving which seems to say "The Sage Trio".

18. - Top - End - #858
    Titan in the Playground

”Wasn’t one of the aspects a white haired halfling?” Hiltze asks as he stops to look at the hair for a second, not touching it, before continuing on.

Show

19. - Top - End - #859

Dom pauses thinking up his next course of action, stroking his jaw in deep contemplation, he then reaches right into a pocket under his cloak, the moment he starts moving his arm back from the pocket he seems to become something more than incorporeal, he pulls out a rod that seems to be made of space condensed into solid matter, he gives off absolutely no sound and other than blatantly seeing him no other senses detect that he is there through telepathy Dom speaks to Hiltze ~I should be safe here, I might be able to help you from here, I have only had about six hundred sixty-eight trillion eight hundred sixty billion four hundred sixteen million years of practice with it~ dom says the last part with no sarcasm, he honestly thinks he hasn't spent enough time working on it. ~Lets speed this up shall we?~ A duplicate forms next to Hiltze, this one fully corporeal ~I need you to become a symbiotic creature again, I am going to speed up our sense of time so that we can travel at a quick time frame~
    NAAARUUUUTOOOOOOOO

20. - Top - End - #860
    Titan in the Playground

It wouldn't kill him to acknowledge the comment, that we may very well be following one of the aspects, the exact opposite of what we were intending to do.

Hiltze sighs. "Sure. Though if we are following the Time aspect, I don't think that will be particularly useful."

Show

21. - Top - End - #861

The duplicate transforms Hiltze into a Shadow sibling and then The three of them travel at many times the speed of light until Dom senses the white haired creature, he then stops at the moment his (duplicates) sense pick it up. ~All the more useful if it is the Time aspect, then we know what it is, instead of having no clue what abilities it has. Its a strategy of give and take, if it is the time aspect then he would know one singular ability that one of us possess is, he would not know our full repertoire. Would you like me to buff you or do you feel fine going into battle as is~

Spoiler: OOC
    Show

Dom Manifests Temporal acceleration to give himself 10 rounds of action then on the first round of this he Manifests a Extended*1-sextillion, Repeating, Footsteps of the Divine which is linked to a Extended*500-quintillion, Repeating, Footsteps of the Divine.
    The Second round (before the repeat goes off) he discharges the first one granting a bonus to speed of 725,000,000,000,000,000,001,450ft or 725,000,000,000,000,000,001,480ft [which is roughly 7,575,757,575 times the speed of light]
    I have 4 rounds of this if need be.
    Last edited by D&DPrinceTandem; 2019-05-23 at 08:54 PM.
    NAAARUUUUTOOOOOOOO

22. - Top - End - #862
    Titan in the Playground

~I don't recall that being the mission, though. I'm all for misplaced self confidence - pride myself on it, even, but if we really are planning on taking on an Aspect, it might be wise to at least mention it to the others.~ Hiltze simply holds onto Dom, vanishing from sight in the folds of the mage's clothing. As he finds somewhere snug and safe, Hiltze mentally reaches out to the others. ~We found evidence of the Time Aspect. White hair, small, yes? Dom is currently chasing her down, and I'm just along for the ride. Please advise or join in as you all see fit.~
    Spoiler
    Show
    Hide, I guess: (1d20+140)[148]
    Su and Ex HiPS, Darkstalker

Show

23. - Top - End - #863

"My apologize, I tend to forget to mortality of others, would you rather us go search the ruins? or maybe travel to the volcano. I only want to encounter the Aspects, then, if possible, I maybe able to decipher there powers and hopefully find a weakness. This body is a duplicate, its death is close to inconsequential, but your body is not, which is why i understand you reluctance. I go with you to the ruins if that is the place you desire to go. and if you feel compitent you can return to this battle or battle one of the many Tarrasque in the lava lakes " Dom strips all of his magic items of and they disappear, the rod as well. With a flick of his right hand a spear of complete and utter darkness forms in it dripping with shadows; New memories seem to set in in both the Dom's minds, Dom raises his left hand and a Psicrystal takes shape next to hm, this one is not like any other perviously seen, by anyone in the world to include any other duplicate or the original Dom, It seems to be a Onyx heart with a pulsing red vein system. "Black heart Piercer, It been a long time old friend... hasn't it?" Dom seemingly flies off ahead, ahead to what most probably is death or worse, purgatory, ready to do battle with the evil that aims to destroy the multiverse. Dom stops only when he finds his target.

Spoiler: 4 Everybody
    Show
    Dom sent his magic items back to the primary Dom.
    Dom 1 is the one who is now naked from the waist down, only some non magical boots and non magical pants
    Dom 2 is the one who Hitze is in the pocket of, this one just stands there

Dom 1 is wielding a +5 Transmuting Short spear that deals only vile dmg (Vile Lance + Weapon Augment Greater) with the following spells cast on it:
    Indisputable Possession
    Weapon Augmentation: (70k gp value, use activated Stop Heart [pre dmg], and use activated Heartache cast 3 times on the target)
    *Clarification: When I hit with the short spear he saves vs Stop heart then takes dmg (100% vile dmg), than saves 3 times from heartache

He also has the following contingencies set
    Wish casts if he it to attack: to automatically hit (Contingencies 5 million times)
    Synchronicity & Hustle if an enemy is ever incapacitated but not dead (Contingent thrice each)
    Timeless Body if he where to about to be affected by any effect that would otherwise move him through time or affect his probability of success adversely that, specifically the effects that Timeless Body would be able to effect (Contingent 1 million times)
    There is a bunch more, gimme time ill add them, then ill stop when flapp updates. because that'd be cheating
    NAAARUUUUTOOOOOOOO

24. - Top - End - #864
    Ogre in the Playground

AssassinGuy

Dom follows the path to the presumed Aspect and it continues for quite a while. You see a lot of the undercontinent on your way through, seeing lots of creatures on your way that should not be in this plane. Lots of pseudonatural creatures in place and even a couple Atropals. From the looks of it, it's a miracle that the place has a stable ecosystem with so much weird things. As you keep travelling you see more volcanoes but these ones way smaller and with lots of branching rivers and you finally understand how this place has life. This ecosystem is based on energy coming from lava, rather than that of the sun. You keep following even further and in what must have been at least a couple of hours worth of walk you finally find her. A female halfling with deep red eyes, albino and short hair. However, there was one detail that Xzalvat're and Quilvadish omitted in their descriptions, perhaps even the most peculiar detail about the Aspect. The hands. In both palms the Aspect has a symbol. In her right hand a blackoutlined hourglass with blue sand in it. In the left one, a symbol of a four leaf clover with a red 6 sided die on its center. The Aspect looks over at Dom, analyzing him, clearly confused. In a tone of voice a woman in her twenties might have she says "You do not belong in this timeline..."

25. - Top - End - #865

The duplicate Dom hiltze has a rod appear in his hand and the two of them enter this *inbetween realm*,

"I don't belong in this timeline? Who decided that?" Dom says, fully contempt with his capabilities. At the moment Dom feels more alive then he has ever before, ready to do battle with this being. "I am Dom of Athas, Hero of all timelines, I belong where I am needed and I am where I am needed. State you name and business here." Dom release a small nudge of power to test the Aspect.

Far away, in a newly created demiplane that is about a couple miles in ever direction and empty except for a single duplicate of Dom's, time is this plane is far more dense then normal, much like the DDC it is the fastest traveling time plane. The duplicate split into multiple millions of more duplicates then those duplicates split on and on. The next moment there is only one of them again, the power of all of them compact into one body. The one left splitting into ten thousand duplicates and then continuing the loop. The power of the duplicates condensed further and further, reaching infinitely closer to infinite yet still and infinite reach away.

Spoiler: What dom is doing
    Show

The small nudge: Epic spell [Complete Creature Analysis] (still running this by the dm, if not then he activates his Perminant emanation detect hostile intent)

The demiplane: Doing a lil loop magic that isn't infinite because it takes time. but putting it here so it fits canon later.
    The demiplane is a 14400 rounds/material plane round fast plane with subjective gravity.
    NAAARUUUUTOOOOOOOO

26. - Top - End - #866
    Ogre in the Playground

AssassinGuy

The duplicate Dom hiltze has a rod appear in his hand and the two of them enter this *inbetween realm*,

"I don't belong in this timeline? Who decided that?" Dom says, fully contempt with his capabilities. At the moment Dom feels more alive then he has ever before, ready to do battle with this being. "I am Dom of Athas, Hero of all timelines, I belong where I am needed and I am where I am needed. State you name and business here." Dom release a small nudge of power to test the Aspect.

Far away, in a newly created demiplane that is about a couple miles in ever direction and empty except for a single duplicate of Dom's, time is this plane is far more dense then normal, much like the DDC it is the fastest traveling time plane. The duplicate split into multiple millions of more duplicates then those duplicates split on and on. The next moment there is only one of them again, the power of all of them compact into one body. The one left splitting into ten thousand duplicates and then continuing the loop. The power of the duplicates condensed further and further, reaching infinitely closer to infinite yet still and infinite reach away.

Spoiler: What dom is doing
    Show

The small nudge: Epic spell [Complete Creature Analysis] (still running this by the dm, if not then he activates his Perminant emanation detect hostile intent)

The demiplane: Doing a lil loop magic that isn't infinite because it takes time. but putting it here so it fits canon later.
    The demiplane is a 14400 rounds/material plane round fast plane with subjective gravity.
    Before you can even see it happen. The Aspect disappears, and you feel a presence behind you. The effect somehow does not analyze the Aspect. You hear a whisper behind you "Hmph. I suppose I shall rise to your silly provocation. My name Fate. My business is to simply pay respect to the previous multiverse's fate and hope such means are not necessary with this one. What is yours Dom of Athas?"

27. - Top - End - #867

"My purpose is already known, I am here because it is where I am needed. Although you intrigue me, so I will give the the curtesy of diplomatic talk, I know your name but none more, I know who you are but i would like to know WHO you are." Dom turns around to face Fate, "Provocation? Provocation is to appear at a otherwise blind spot where you could easily kill a normal being. But if we do battle like your movements imply you will know I am far from ordinary. You are right, I am not of this Multiverse, I destroyed my home and was evacuated because of it. Now i am native to a realm beyond, a realm in which nothing exists. Are you and I much diffrent? If i am not mistaken you are the Aspect of Probability and Time, something that ultimately only exists in the imagination of sentient beings. Time is only the perception of change. Probability is just the illusion that fate hasn't already been decided. We are both of things that do not exist and places that do not exist so I ask again, are we so diffrent, you and I?" Dom raises his black spear to his shoulder, entering a relaxed stance that gives of a sense of comfortability, something Dom was a bit away from at the moment, The being before him dodging his analysis and appearing at his blind. Dom releases another, more offensive, nudge of psychic power.
    Spoiler
    Show
    250,000 Full attack actions (using 750,000 readied actions) The Aspect must make DC 1,000,000,000,000,001,000,314 or Die [not a death effect] and she has to make this save 250,000 times
    NAAARUUUUTOOOOOOOO

28. - Top - End - #868
    Ogre in the Playground

AssassinGuy

"I am one of the people who determine whether this multiverse is fit to be allowed to continue. The past multiverses were weak and this multiversal seed would be destroyed if we had allowed them to continue. Our task is to make a more powerful multiverse for life to thrive in it, for those which lurk in the depths of the Outer Realm devour multiverses must be repelled and as they were those multiverses lacked the power to do so. It is our task to make sure that life continues to thrive so we destroy and recreate the multiverse each time more perfect to avoid complete destruction. Is it not worth the loss of many over the loss of all? Us 8 have therefore been testing the power ourselves and attacking the multiverses, should they be able to win, they pass the test, should they fail, we will take the energy to make our master more powerful and we recreate the multiverse to make it more powerful. However, we do make deals with the exceptional and allow them to join our ranks if they so desire, and one being of each multiverse is always destined to become a new Aspect. You are correct in saying I am the one that governs over Time and Probability but you are horribly wrong if you believe them to be only constructs of living creatures, if such were the case how do planes flow differently through time? How am I able to send things into the future? How does the Temporal Energy Plane exist? If probability is not real then how am I able to freely manipulate it? They are very real concepts and fundamental concepts of the multiverse without which the world would not exist as it does. So yes, we are different, however, our ultimate goal is the same, the survival of life."

As Dom uses his ready actions to make a full frontal assault on the Time and Probability Aspect she does not even flinch. There is no effect. "It seems like you want to start a fight. You're going to need to try harder than that if you want to beat me."
    Last edited by flappeercraft; 2019-05-27 at 12:23 AM.

29. - Top - End - #869

"Are they not?" Dom responds to the idea of Time and probability not being creations of the mind, "Everything is Experience and experience can be an illusion, you may think you control probability but do you really? Or is what happens what was meant to happen all along? You may think you control time but are you controlling time or are you controlling yourself and there perception there of?"

Dom smiles at the subtle declaration of battle "Yes indeed i do... Shall we then?" Dom enters a readied stance allowing all his senses free, something he has done in quite some time "although for me this is just a test run, I have had the chance to stretch my prowess in quite some time, do me a favor and make this enjoyable."
    NAAARUUUUTOOOOOOOO

30. - Top - End - #870
    Ogre in the Playground

AssassinGuy

"Are they not?" Dom responds to the idea of Time and probability not being creations of the mind, "Everything is Experience and experience can be an illusion, you may think you control probability but do you really? Or is what happens what was meant to happen all along? You may think you control time but are you controlling time or are you controlling yourself and there perception there of?"

Dom smiles at the subtle declaration of battle "Yes indeed i do... Shall we then?" Dom enters a readied stance allowing all his senses free, something he has done in quite some time "although for me this is just a test run, I have had the chance to stretch my prowess in quite some time, do me a favor and make this enjoyable."
    "I know for a fact that they are real, after all, I am their creator. "

As Dom signals he is ready for battle she quickly remarks. "Well, your performance just might be the one that decides the fate of this multiverse. Don't slack off. And with that I am referring to the fact that you are merely a clone and not the real deal. I refuse to make a pointless battle, I am here to assess the power of this multiverse not to play around with some clones. When you get here you may begin."
    Last edited by flappeercraft; 2019-05-27 at 12:35 AM.