New OOTS products from CafePress
New OOTS t-shirts, ornaments, mugs, bags, and more
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
  1. - Top - End - #61
    Troll in the Playground

MindFlayer

Default Re: Snowbluff's Red Hand of Doom IC

"Bah ha ha! It's a monster suicide pact! I want to help!" She laughs as she advances down the path targeting the poor sod now immediately east of her.

Spoiler: Vitals
    Show

To Hit (1d20+14)[31]
    To Hurt (1d4+9)[12]
    To Confirm (1d20+14)[21]

AC 20 (touch 16, flat footed 15)
    HP 55

Stance:
    Pearl of Black Doubt

Readied Maneuvers:
    Wall of Blades
    Moment of Perfect Mind
    Emerald Razor
    Mountain Hammer

2. - Top - End - #62
    Titan in the Playground

Astrid moves to aa flanking position!

Spoiler: Attacks
    Show

Feat Aura DC 17 will or Shaken
    Astrid Casts Parching Touch

Attack one touch
    (1d6)[6] dessication + (5d6)[18] sonic
    Fort DC 16 or dehydrated

Swift claw!
    (1d4)[3] + (5d6)[12]sonic
    Parching Touch... uh... touch
    (1d6)[2] dessication
    Fort DC16 or dehydrated
    Avatar of Rudisplork Avatar of PC-dom and Slayer of the Internet. Extended sig
    GitP Regulars as: Vestiges Spells Weapons Races Deities Feats Soulmelds/Veils
    Quote Originally Posted by Darrin View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Snowbluff View Post
    All gaming systems should be terribly flawed and exploitable if you want everyone to be happy with them. This allows for a wide variety of power levels for games for different levels of players.
    I dub this the Snowbluff Axiom.

3. - Top - End - #63
    Titan in the Playground

Spoiler: Forgot my attack rolls
    Show

(1d20+7)[24] Parching Touch

(1d20+8)[22] Claw
    Avatar of Rudisplork Avatar of PC-dom and Slayer of the Internet. Extended sig
    GitP Regulars as: Vestiges Spells Weapons Races Deities Feats Soulmelds/Veils
    Quote Originally Posted by Darrin View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Snowbluff View Post
    All gaming systems should be terribly flawed and exploitable if you want everyone to be happy with them. This allows for a wide variety of power levels for games for different levels of players.
    I dub this the Snowbluff Axiom.

4. - Top - End - #64
    Orc in the Playground

The goblinoid creature falls to Griashnak's blow. Astrid's attacks slice and dessicate the new attacker, but he manages to stay on his feet. Barrawed's attack hits the dying creature and ends its life. Redmond's ice knife slams through the dog, but it doesn't fall.

The goblinoids move to surround Griashnak, the one to the north risking an attack to do so. They attack, each swinging in concert with the others to attempt to bring the big stony creature down.
    Spoiler: Rolls
    Show
    Northern attacker (ignore if the AoO drops him - he has 13 HP): (1d20+7)[9] Damage (1d8+1)[4] Crit (1d20+7)[14]
    Eastern Attacker (1d20+5)[14] Damage (1d8+1)[2] Crit (1d20+5)[14]
    Southern Attacker (at -2 if the northern attacker is dropped by the AoO) (1d20+7)[25] Damage (1d8+1)[2] Crit (1d20+7)[19]

The hound and the other goblinoid in the south attack Atun, the dog biting and the goblinoid swinging axe and sword.
    Show
    Dog Attack (1d20+10)[16] Damage (1d8+2)[3] plus "fire" - (1d6)[4] Crit (1d20+10)[11]
    Goblinoid Axe (1d20+7)[8] Damage (1d8+4)[10] Crit (1d20+7)[11]
    Goblinoid Sword (1d20+6)[20] Damage (1d6+2)[5] Crit (1d20+6)[18]

The final goblinoid moves up the road towards Barrawed, intending to keep her from quickly joining the fight to the south.

The dog near Redmond leaps forward, biting at the artificer.
    Show
    Dog Attack (1d20+10)[28] Damage (1d8+2)[4] plus "fire" - (1d6)[4] Crit (1d20+10)[15]
    One of my players: "I hate you. I spent like...3 hours pouring over lists of items for bards. Reading, learning, analyzing, trying to improve my knowledge of the game, as I have a major decision coming up. You know what I decided after all of this? Vest of Resistance +3. Simply because you are that evil. No Cloak of Charisma, no Bardic Music enhancers. NOPE. VEST OF RESISTANCE."