New OOTS products from CafePress
New OOTS t-shirts, ornaments, mugs, bags, and more
  1. - Top - End - #1
    Bugbear in the Playground

Default Looking for the name of a weird webcomic I saw once.

Hey guys I'm looking for the name of a weird webcomic I saw once, I don't remember much about I remember it being funny and that the main character was able to use "creativity powers" and the only way to raise his creative meter was to smell some weird fumes.

The fans input commands to progress the story in a "your own adventure" kind o thing, it wasn't Problem Sleuth but something kind of similar.

I also remember the main character fighting a monster in a cathedral or throne room and the floor braking reveling outer space or something like that.

Does this ring any bells? Thanks guys.
    I'm not a native english speaker and I'm dyslexic(that doesn't mean I have low IQ quite the opposite actually it means I make a lot of typos).

So I beg for forgiveness, patience and comprehension.

Quote Originally Posted by Max_Killjoy View Post
    It's like somewhere along the way, "freedom of speech" became "all negative response is censorship".
    Quote Originally Posted by 2D8HP View Post
    "Gosh 2D8HP, you are so very correct (and also good looking), and your humility is stunning"

2. - Top - End - #2
    Ettin in the Playground

Default Re: Looking for the name of a weird webcomic I saw once.

Hum, what was the visual style like? Stick figures? Colors? Anything else in particular stand out?
    Mah Badges!
    Spoiler
    Show

Hey, check out my site. (It has interactive comics, stories and coding efforts.)

3. - Top - End - #3
    Dwarf in the Playground

Default Re: Looking for the name of a weird webcomic I saw once.

Are you sure it wasn't Problem Sleuth? Because they did have creativity bars as I recall and did fight monsters in space.