New OOTS products from CafePress
New OOTS t-shirts, ornaments, mugs, bags, and more
Page 17 of 36 FirstFirst ... 789101112131415161718192021222324252627 ... LastLast
  1. - Top - End - #481
    Titan in the Playground

Default Re: Return to Return to Hoth

Need a place to hang? Like Discord? Don't mind dealing with a capricious demon lord? Then you're welcome to join our LGBTQ+ friendly, often silly, very geeky server to discuss food, music, video games, tabletop, and much more.

Manual of the Planes 5th Edition: for all the things the official 5E Planescape didn't cover. Check it out.

2. - Top - End - #482
    Firbolg in the Playground

Jarrod Kelvin

Non-Action: Gain 1 movement point from FORWARD MOMENTUM. Move to F5. Feel oddly refreshed.

Jax Actions 1 & 2: MOVE to gain 6 movement points. Move to H10

R5 Astromech Actions 1 & 2: MOVE to gain 6 movement points. Move to G9

Jarrod Non-Action: Suffer 2 STRAIN to move to H7.

Jarrod Action 1: MOVE to gain 4 movement points. Move to K9.

Jarrod Action 2: Claim the CRATE

End of Jarrod's Activation: Recover 1 DAMAGE & generate 1 DAMAGE TOKEN (BALANCED APPROACH)

Quote Originally Posted by Chilingsworth View Post
    Wow! Not only was that awesome, I think I actually kinda understand Archeron now. If all the "intermediate" outer planes got that kind of treatment, I doubt there would be anywhere near as many critics of their utility.
    My extended homebrew sig

3. - Top - End - #483
    Titan in the Playground

Jarrod has stumbled onto the Senator's Supply Chest

Spoiler: Supply Chest
    Show
    Need a place to hang? Like Discord? Don't mind dealing with a capricious demon lord? Then you're welcome to join our LGBTQ+ friendly, often silly, very geeky server to discuss food, music, video games, tabletop, and much more.

Manual of the Planes 5th Edition: for all the things the official 5E Planescape didn't cover. Check it out.

4. - Top - End - #484

Jarrod snatches quickly at the GRAPPLING HOOK and fires it in the direction of the ladder, taking his newfound credits with him to I12.

SENATOR FERALO gains 2 movement points. He moves to T3.
    Last edited by Lord_Gareth; 2018-02-13 at 08:42 PM.

Wow! Not only was that awesome, I think I actually kinda understand Archeron now. If all the "intermediate" outer planes got that kind of treatment, I doubt there would be anywhere near as many critics of their utility.
    My extended homebrew sig

5. - Top - End - #485
    Titan in the Playground

The Probe Droids approach, and one of them fires on Jarrod.

(BYY)(3d6)[2][3][5](10)
    (B)(1d6)[6](6)

6. - Top - End - #486
    Titan in the Playground

Round End

• Imperial player gains 4 Threat.

A TIE Reaper swoops overhead, its ramp open as two heavy metal objects drop down and roll toward you, unfolding as they do.

Nothing about this will be any good at all.

• Deploying Elite Sentry Droids for 9 Threat.

Round 3 Begins

7. - Top - End - #487

Ko-Tun Feralo

Action 1: MOVE to gain 4 movement points. Activate INCH-BY-INCH during her move. DROKKATA gains 1 movement point and moves to U3. KO-TUN ends her movement at S6.

Action 2: ATTACK the adjacent JET TROOPER. Expend 1 DAMAGE TOKEN.

ATTACK: BG - (2d6)[3][4](7) +1 DAMAGE
    DEFENSE: B - (1d6)[3](3)

SENATOR FERALO gains 2 movement points. He moves to S5 (adjacent to KO-TUN)

My extended homebrew sig

8. - Top - End - #488

Surge for +2 DAMAGE.

My extended homebrew sig

9. - Top - End - #489
    Titan in the Playground

The Jet Troopers attack Drokkatta.

(BBG)(3d6)[4][4][6](14)
    (B)(1d6)[2](2)

(BBG)(3d6)[1][5][3](9)
    (B)(1d6)[1](1)

10. - Top - End - #490
    Titan in the Playground

I'll throw in Show of Force since I forgot.

(G)(1d6)[1](1)

11. - Top - End - #491
    Titan in the Playground

Well I suppose I deserved that.

Rebel Turn

Drokkatta is at 1 fewer damage if Wookiee Loyalty was up, I expect, though I feel like Gaarkhan used it.

12. - Top - End - #492

Posting for Obs 'cause he's a phone at work.

Drokkatta

Non-Action: Use the EMERGENCY INJECTOR on herself, recovering 2 damage.

Action 1: MOVE to gain 4 movement points. Move to R7. During the move, exhaust LEAVE NO ONE BEHIND to move GAARKHAN to T5.

Action 2: Drawing line of sight from the corner, ATTACK the JET TROOPER at O4. Expend 1 DAMAGE TOKEN.

ATTACK: BG - (2d6)[5][2](7)
    DEFENSE: B - (1d6)[6](6)

Surges & maybe a reroll next post. However:

SENATOR FERALO gains 2 movement points. He moves to S7 (adjacent to Ko-tun & Drokkatta)

My extended homebrew sig

13. - Top - End - #493

4 DAMAGE 1 SURGE vs. 1 EVADE is a dead man.

Non-Action: Suffer 1 STRAIN to move to Q6. SENATOR FERALO is still adjacent to KO-TUN.

My extended homebrew sig

14. - Top - End - #494

Right, WOOKIE ROAR

STRENGTH: BGG - (3d6)[6][5][6](17)

My extended homebrew sig

15. - Top - End - #495

Quote Originally Posted by Lord_Gareth View Post
    Right, WOOKIE ROAR

STRENGTH: [roll0]
    DROKKATA generates 1 BLOCK TOKEN. She generates 1 DAMAGE TOKEN from CHARGING UP.

My extended homebrew sig

16. - Top - End - #496
    Titan in the Playground

Droideka time.

Charged Shot vs. Drokkatta.

(GGY)(3d6)[5][1][4](10)
    (B)(1d6)[5](5) +b

Targeting Computer

2nd green: (1d6)[4](4)

Spoiler: Rerolls
    Show

(1d6)[2](2)
    Last edited by afroakuma; 2018-02-13 at 10:21 PM.

17. - Top - End - #497
    Titan in the Playground

Charged Shot vs. Ko-Tun

(GGY)(3d6)[3][4][5](12)
    (B)(1d6)[6](6) +b

Spoiler: Rerolls
    Show
    (1d6)[4](4)
    (1d6)[2](2)

Rebels have declined their reroll, I certainly don't need mine.

Rebel Turn
    Last edited by afroakuma; 2018-02-13 at 10:29 PM.

18. - Top - End - #498

Jarrod Kelvin

Non-Action: Gain 1 movement point from FORWARD MOMENTUM. Move to I11

Action 1: Throw a SHOCK GRENADE at K8

GRENADE: Y - (1d6)[6](6)

Action 2: MOVE to gain 4 movement points. Move to I12 and spend 2 movement points to go up the ladder. End movement at T9

SENATOR FERALO gains 2 movement points. He moves to R8 (adjacent to Drokkatta).

Both droids MOVE twice, gaining 6 movement points. They scale the ladder & end their movement at V9, adjacent to the CRATE.
    Last edited by Lord_Gareth; 2018-02-13 at 10:47 PM.

My extended homebrew sig

19. - Top - End - #499
    Titan in the Playground

Probe Droid A follows Jarrod up the ladder shaft, ending at S9.

Gaarkhan

20. - Top - End - #500
    Troll in the Playground

Gaarkhan

Move to S5 (2 move left)

Charge to P6, attack the Clone trooper

RGG - (3d6)[4][5][3](12)
    B - (1d6)[1](1)

2 movement left after attack

21. - Top - End - #501
    Titan in the Playground

Personal Shield Generators

Let's make you have to decide.

22. - Top - End - #502
    Troll in the Playground

6 damage, surge vs 4 block (1 rolled + 3 shield generators).

Surge for +1 damage and bleed.

Move to O6, waste 1 movement.

Senator moves to P6

23. - Top - End - #503
    Titan in the Playground

"Not so fast!" shouts a trooper waiting in ambush. "You Rebel scum aren't getting away that easily!" The shuttle is full of Imperial forces!

• Deploy reserved "Shuttle Guard" to the Getaway Shuttle.
    • Each Imperial figure on the Penthouse gains a number of movement points equal to the Threat Level.

24. - Top - End - #504
    Titan in the Playground

And now we play the shooting game.

Heavy Stormtrooper vs. Drokkatta.

(BR)(2d6)[3][3](6)
    (B)(1d6)[6](6)

25. - Top - End - #505
    Titan in the Playground

Next one vs. Ko-Tun

(BR)(2d6)[6][6](12)
    (B)(1d6)[1](1)

26. - Top - End - #506
    Titan in the Playground

Probe Droid vs. Ko-Tun

(BYY)(3d6)[5][3][6](14)
    (B)(1d6)[4](4)

27. - Top - End - #507
    Titan in the Playground

And I'll have an Elite Stormtrooper climb the ladder and shoot Jax.

(BG)(2d6)[6][4](10)

Jax is scrap.

The Riot Troopers take the elevator.

Round End

• Imperial player gains 4 Threat.
    • Declining optional deployment.

Round 4 Begins
    Last edited by afroakuma; 2018-02-13 at 11:43 PM.

28. - Top - End - #508
    Troll in the Playground

Ko-Tun
    Activate inch-by-inch to move Drok to P5, and Ko-Tun to R7.

Move to O8. Rest, healing 4 HP, activate combat logistics for a damage token, and then generate a block token for Ko-Tun and Drok.

Senator moves to O7.
    Last edited by Gralamin; 2018-02-14 at 12:07 AM.

29. - Top - End - #509
    Titan in the Playground

Jet Trooper attacks Ko-Tun. I assume she's using her block token as this is a 3-die attack.

(BBG)(3d6)[5][3][6](14)
    (B)(1d6)[3](3) +b

Alright, I'm guessing she doesn't reroll that because a 1/6 chance of 2 damage is not worth a 1/6 chance of 6 damage.

Rebel Turn
    Last edited by afroakuma; 2018-02-14 at 08:02 AM.

30. - Top - End - #510

Posting with permission from Observer.

Drokkatta

Non-Action: Exhaust LEAVE NO ONE BEHIND to give JARROD 2 movement points. JARROD moves to R7.

Non-Action: Suffer 2 STRAIN to move to N6 (next to GAARKHAN, in case I misread numbers again)

Action 1: ATTACK the HEAVY STORMTROOPER at N7. Expend 1 DAMAGE TOKEN.

ATTACK: BG - (2d6)[3][3](6)
    DEFENSE: B - (1d6)[3](3)

My extended homebrew sig