New OOTS products from CafePress
New OOTS t-shirts, ornaments, mugs, bags, and more
Page 41 of 50 FirstFirst ... 163132333435363738394041424344454647484950 LastLast
Results 1,201 to 1,230 of 1481
  1. - Top - End - #1201
    Colossus in the Playground

Default Re: [DBitp] Here Comes The Son

Aphel

There's a puff of smoke.

Diamond and Monesco fall out of it.

"Why do I keep getting kidnapped across the galaxy?"

The smoke clears and it's adorable smol child again. Her hairs pulled back now and she's wearing jeans, sandals, and a orange shirt with a star on it now instead of Homestuck God-Tier jammies.

"We were talking, Miss Jade. It's rude to go away when you're just talking."

She doesn't sound mad... That's good.
    I also answer to Bookmark and Shadow Claw.

Read my fanfiction here. Homebrew Material Here Rater Reads the Hobbit and Dracula
    Awesome Avatar by Emperor Ing
    Spoiler: Ode To Meteors, By zimmerwald
    Show
    Quote Originally Posted by zimmerwald1915 View Post
    Meteor
    You are a meteor
    Falling star
    You soar your
    Way down the air
    To the floor
    Where my other
    Rocks
    Are.

2. - Top - End - #1202
    Titan in the Playground

At Apfel: On Futures
    Not exactly. Fate doesn't actually exist. Only possible futures- but Kurumo's own fatalistic beliefs have narrowed his possible actions, make him fulfill self-fulfilling prophecies. He seems REALLY intent on killing Jade Refera. At all costs. Just as much as he is intent on guiding Universe 13's future himself. What he thinks he saw of her future might even have impacted why he didn't just contact the Rebel Alliance in the first place to do all this peacefully- for some reason, he is acting like she is the greatest threat here.

But thats not the worst part: its when you try to see why Kurumo might think this, or what happens when someone tries to to figure out why Jade might be a threat, that the futures get....messy. Glitchy even. screwed up, as if doing so will send things careening off into futures unknown that can't clearly be seen and full of unpredictable, uncertain chaos, full of time travel, questions of how much was meant to be known or not, things happening before they were originally planned for, and so on. But fate doesn't actually exist, and your choices are all that matter. Events have no choice in when they transpire and must happen regardless of whether they want to happen yet or not. It is your choice where or not to embrace such unpredictable uncertainty. The future has no rails after all, but some things are more appropriate, more planned for certain times.

Anything involving Android 10 is somehow even less predictable than that. She cannot be read future-wise.

But then again, events are moving faster than it seemed the flow of the future was anticipating, so who knows at this point?
    "Thats the thing Apfel, I'm not actually sure what contingency would actually work on Android 10, aside from giving her bacon so far. she seems to like it. Even if all the things in her genetic check from the lottery turned out to be overpowered things I saw on my Earth media once- a possibility growing strangely larger over time it seems- I couldn't begin to know every single one in intimate enough detail or tell you how they'd all combine together. Like, in my most speculative of theories, there might be some unforeseen weakness that such a big genetic mess would result in, but good luck trying to test it to find out on a girl that still says "ten more minutes mommy" and not feeling like your the worst person alive and even if one works, it'd be killing a child. You want me to scope her out a little more, see where her attitudes lie?

As for Kurumo- want me to do something about it?"

There is no certainty of what will happen if Jade pursues Kurumo. Any number of things could happen, and its not clear what they are. She turns to Android 10.
    "I'm sorry for leave while we're talking. Your right. That was rude of me. I shouldn't do that again."
    She keeps herself relaxed around Android 10. No reason to be afraid of a child. Acting like she was a threat would only provoke self-fulfilling prophecies to make her one.

Kurumo:
    He sends
    Simple: I answer to a higher order that Jade Refera will inevitably pose a threat to, that you never will. This alliance is convenient for me since you hold the necessary tools to end her without ending what I hold dear. Unlike ki users.

Tarasai and Vodkana:
    "Very well."
    He sends a telepathic message, expertly adjusting the time frequency so that they hear it right when they get it: This is Tarasai, Apologies we didn't know you were going to retake Heaven so soon, we were preparing our own invasion with Luxana and others but its no excuse for not telling your or acting quicker, if you'd like to leave early and join us, your welcome to do so.
    He sends it, yes they can do that through dimensional walls and time differences, they're shinjin they know this stuff works.
    "Let us go then."

The Retaking of Heaven: Begin
    These warriors, led by Luxana Vodkana and Tarasai, are teleported to Heaven, appearing upon Snake Way. they amrch forward to find Blizzan and his four commanders walking outwards from Yenma's office.
    "Heheheheh...your too late, I Blizzan, have filed various documents to grant me years enough to walk the living world again! Until I find a more permanent solution. It is great that loopholes in celestial bureaucracy exist no? You look like your read for war.....good....I AM TOO! I HAVE BEEN THIRSTY FOR BLOOD FOR SO LONG! LET ME DRINK IT!"
    From his aura he seems to form entire bloody army out of ki and crimson dreams, as if they are his red shirts, while he seems to shine with a strange.....twisted, warlike heroism. As if he some protagonist with a bunch of red shirts and dedicated companions around him, destined to achieve his ambitions, break all his limits and defeat all his foes. The world, the environment around you shifts and change as if its a waking dream, and he was the hero of his own story being imposed upon the world.
    Last edited by Lord Raziere; 2019-05-26 at 06:47 PM.
    I'm also on discord as "raziere".

3. - Top - End - #1203

Hyperbolic Time Chamber

Oxy and Poka are now several galaxies away from the check-in station, going at it like Goku and Vegeta on potentially lethal levels of PCP.

Oxy's aura has darkened to a degree, but at the same time it's firey flow is less chaotic and more fluid... There's also a drawing of a sun in double helices on the small of his back.

Poka is much taller and more muscular--she's mastered Super-Majin and combined with her now Stable Demon God form.

"Solitus's power level is constantly increasing, he's somehow gained reality warping abillities, and he's pulling power out of his ass on every whim. The only way to defeat him is the crush him utterly in the first round. Keep him occupied for as long as you can. We'll be out as soon as we're powerful enough to obliterate him completly. Don't worry, we'll use the Dragon Balls to bring back everyone who dies."

Read my fanfiction here. Homebrew Material Here Rater Reads the Hobbit and Dracula
    Show
    Meteor
    You are a meteor
    Falling star
    You soar your
    Way down the air
    To the floor
    Where my other
    Rocks
    Are.

4. - Top - End - #1204
    Titan in the Playground

[Vodkana]

"Heh, B rated henchman remain B rated henchman ever after death. Nyahohoho!" Vodkana laughed with the most of her arrogance.
    "Maybe you haven't suffered enough for your sins.. is that what prevent you, from rotting peacfully? Verrry well..."
    (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SI6Yyr-iI6M)

"Storamart Nyagato- Of Grief!" Vodkana became pale, like a creepypasta version of herself, or maybe Jade and Beryl could nickname this form "Vodkana.Exe." Her aura became grey and radiated pain.
    "Nya... yes... you caused some tasty grief... I can sense it."

bondlight simply stood by her side, preparting destruction blast.
    Thanks for the OOTSkage of OOTS art, Lord Raziere.

------
    My previouse Avater

Bazzilion legions of thanks to his highness Emperor Ing for the awesome avatar!

Who want to join some freeform Naruto Rp?
    http://www.giantitp.com/forums/showt...ound-ITP-OOC-1

5. - Top - End - #1205

Apfel

Keep an eye on her. Apfel suggested. She is an unknown variable. As for Kurumo, he... the Incirrian looks off into the distance. He wants to kill you. As for why...Error 404: Future Not Found? What does that mean?

That is not very helpful, I apologize. But watch your back, okay?

Kurumo

That is a lot to digest. Somehow, Ki users are a significant threat to some cosmic order, in a way technology cannot be. Which is strange, considering Project Primarch, to create, in the simplest possible terms, Veru'nas that are native ki users. Best he not know about THAT. His blood boiled at the thought of a challenge to overcome. To build a machine so powerful, it would upset this Kurumo's higher power. Such technology surely does exist, but it's entirely possible that they are thousands of years worth of development away from being able to even conceive of such devices. This might even be something Kurumo is aware of, however his objectives are more short-term. I see. He thought back. If we have the tools to eliminate Jade Refera, then you must have the insight for how to use them for maximum effectiveness, while minimizing the impact of potential allies on the outcome of the battle.

Tell me more.
    Dark Souls Remake in a Nutshell
    Don't mess with a Primarch

Sometimes I make avatars too. Shoot me a PM if interested.

6. - Top - End - #1206

Quote Originally Posted by Emperor Ing View Post
    Apfel

Keep an eye on her.
    "I can hear you."

Show
    Meteor
    You are a meteor
    Falling star
    You soar your
    Way down the air
    To the floor
    Where my other
    Rocks
    Are.

7. - Top - End - #1207
    Titan in the Playground

Jade:
    She considers the situation.
    "Kurumo....hm...Honestly I'm not sure why MORE people aren't trying to kill me. I'm like a hero, and heroes tend to have moralities that make them go against the norms of their society at the time and makes people turn against them. Kurumo wanting to kill me is no surprise, his an authority figure and I'm like this rebel person or whatever, that almost feels like the natural order of things for me, after so long of having a weird position of something adjacent to legitimacy with you.

...As for the matter of Android 10, I don't see why you'd have to state that I should keep an eye on a child. That seems an obvious thing for every adult to do. Now, there may be....some....issues...specific to her that will involve certain lessons that are different than most children, but nothing that I'm inexperienced with handling. We'll start her off on Masala's List Of Things She Is Not Allowed To Do and go from there. "

She says, choosing her word carefully. She remembered how she treated Vodkana and looked how that turned out. Best to emphasize how much she has in common with other people rather than focus on her power. Bad things tend to happen when you treat kids as threats.
    "Android 10, I'll ask you a question: what are your thoughts on fighting people?"

Tarasai:
    Hm. His power level is incapable of constantly rising, but his broad flexibility and techniques make him a difficult foe nevertheless. I respect whatever decision you make.
    He reflects that he doesn't understand Oxyribo's mind set very well, given that Oxyribo seems oddly angry over this and Tarasai doesn't get that, but he turns his attention back to the battle as he has no time for such questions.

Kurumo:
    Indeed.
    He is well aware of the High Warlord's technological ambition, but the great thing about technology and experimentation was that it was more vulnerable to sabotage than ki training. So many parts, so many glitches and malfunctions to cause with a simple shift of fate here and there so that some electrons escape the wires, so many ways information can be lost or rendered invalid or biased, so many ways an accident can cause a power outage or wreck servers holding vital information- for a probability manipulator, it was practically childs play to determine the course of technological progress, since science and technology practically depended trying so many things to see if they work and eliminating the possibilities via trial and error on a vast scale.

After all, how else could've Rilla and Deglargo Industries reverse engineered the bio-androids so fast? Genius helped, but getting lucky is also a big factor of any discovery.
    She has certain allies to beware of: Masala and this Orkomajin 45 are wild magic users, but that is shut off by your anti-ki field. The Metalmen she has called upon are indestructible. Literally. Ki users far more powerful than Jade have tried and failed to hurt them through pure force, and we do not know what level of ki power can actually destroy them. They can however be easily emotionally hurt with insults, breaking down crying from any playground insult, but are probably using earmuffs to cover up sound.

Then there is Pinappla, her saiyan apprentice. she is the one you actually spoken to in that communication. Jade put her there as a distraction, and as a ruse to make you underestimate her by making you think she actually holds to honor, and intends to send Pinappla to fight you as a distraction her stead while she leads the real attack elsewhere. she does not trust you one bit, and intends to kill or permanently cripple almost every Veru'nas on board mercilessly. She sees you all as irredeemable social darwinists except for the child, and will not hesitate to use you as an example to the rest of your entire race to show that she isn't someone to be messed with.

She of course has other allies, but its less likely those will interfere at this point.

Heaven: Burn
    As you join battle against Blizzan's dream army, soldiers of dreams and ideas get defeated easily like action movie red shirts against the villains, their fake corpses of imagination and tulpaic energy lying upon a dream battleground conjured from the mists, overlaying Snake Way and its clouds. Blizzan of course clenches his fist and says
    "No! I mourn your loss, friends, you will be avenged."
    Blizzan of course was enlightened, and knew that since all things are fake, that it there was no difference between real person and a tulpa- therefore all was a tulpa, all was real, and thus he should mourn even for fake things that don't exist. He picks up a dream corpse and holds fist to the sky vowing revenge in a time honored hero technique of avenging the fallen over their corpse
    "I Will Avenge You Comrade Technique!"
    He gains a small incremental power boost each time one of his dream soldier dies and he comes in attacking with his infinite crimson armory, the retakers moving out of the way from his storm of weaponry.

Meanwhile if one glances up one can seeing Heaven burning. Riots have broken out all across Heaven, before one has even arrived, started by citizens angry at Solituses rule and how the services of Heaven aren't be kept up under his management. Solitus legion troops were ringing the alarm of an invading force while shouting orders about disloyal troops fighting against them elsewhere? but not enough to distract the Legions from you, and more will come over time.
    Last edited by Lord Raziere; 2019-05-29 at 03:41 PM.

8. - Top - End - #1208
    Titan in the Playground

Dishanna

Dishanna smiled like a sage, and flew among the people who rioted- preffering to stop the violence. She offered sushi rolled with patience and tolerance. If it's people who are below the RA's average power level, they will be probably calm down automaticly.
    "Why don't we all talk like maturrrrre people. Nya?"

[Spoon]
    Spoon's epic theme!:https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yLTujKvRGj0

Spoon send his troops, and he himself, use his shadow ability, to catch rebels off guard, and then stab them with the ghost of the Fork Of Truth.

[Vodkana]

Vodkana has hurried and created clones to cover for her, while she gathered silvery, kitty ghost like spirits into a pain ball- gathered from the pain and grief, Blizzan has seeded in the universe.
    "Your fake friendship won't save you, from the pain you have done! Nya!"

------
    My previouse Avater

9. - Top - End - #1209

"I don't have any."

Show
    Meteor
    You are a meteor
    Falling star
    You soar your
    Way down the air
    To the floor
    Where my other
    Rocks
    Are.

10. - Top - End - #1210
    Titan in the Playground

Jade:
    She smiles a little at Android 10's words
    "How wise. If only the rest of the world gave fighting so little thought as well. We'd be unable to fight, for no one would care enough about it. So much would be solved.

And what would you do if angered? If someone did something that upset you?"

She says posing the question casually.

War In Heaven:
    "My friendship isn't fake! I have four real commanders right here, who follow me to the end of the worlds! Your my friends right, commanders?"
    "Sir yes sir! We would follow you anywhere!"
    "because I'm clearly the most important friend of all. A clear hierarchy, like any good social structure, from which I will spread my message of war and fighting to enlighten everyone. Come, time for a team attack!"
    While Mekrashin gets stabbed by Spoon and wheels around.
    "OY YOU GROGGIN' NOBBIT! I'MMA SMASH YA!"
    He opens fire with his shoota at Spoon, rapid firing with DAKKADAKKADAKKA ringing out through the battle.
    Blizzan and his commanders rise up into the air and tries to fire at them with one combined beam of crimson bloody friendship, fed by sociopathic slaughter and mutual love of war.
    "FIREFORGED FRIEND SLAUGHTER BEAM!"
    The crimson beam streaks down towards them.

Meanwhile Dishana does calm them down, but the soldiers, already mindwashed by Solitus into being his Solitus Legionaires, automatically begin arresting them the rioters for rioting and arson- they were sent here to put down the riots against Solitus after all, they weren't being brutal anymore, but they were still going to carry out Solituses laws and rules.

11. - Top - End - #1211

"That depends on what they did. If they were trying to hurt me I'd hurt them back. If they were just being rude I'd turn their pants into snakes. If they were trying to kill people who don't need to die and I was the only one who could stop I'd grab them and slowly drain out all of their ki until they were so week that they couldn't hurt anyone ever again. Or eat them. If they're really bad or really dangerous I'd just eat them."

She's now wearing a black robe, a pointed hat, and a glasses.

You didn't see her change her clothes. It's just, one second she's Cosplaying Nora Diamond Demayo Steven universe and now it looks like she's getting ready to start at Hogwarts.

Show
    Meteor
    You are a meteor
    Falling star
    You soar your
    Way down the air
    To the floor
    Where my other
    Rocks
    Are.

12. - Top - End - #1212
    Titan in the Playground

[Battle In Heaven]
    This was good enough for Dishanna. But now she neede to get into her damsel in distress role.
    She tried to contact Kuromo mentaly.
    "I know you arrrre busy kinshin, Kuromo-san. Nya. But I sense my daughter already here... and I need to be in the role of a capitive... if not, the drama might break my inner calm. Nya."

Spoon splattered into goey inky shadowy pool. His disgusting personality seemed to fuse his soul with the shadow dust. Though, it was less then an echo of shadow of powers like Majins had. At least for now.

For example in the goey state he couldn't do much. But he tried again to apear from Merkashin's shadow, and stab him again with the Fork Of Truth. "Merororow! You won't escape the Prophet Of Solitus this easily!"

Bond Light:"Me and Vodkana sama are better friends, than your little person cult!"

Vodkana.Exe laughed a creepy mewing smile. "Actually the idea of being the villian here amuse me. Nyahah. Fine. I'll play in your little farce. But if think of yourself as a protagnist-"
    The silver ghastly energy of the Pain Ball grew. "Face the pain and grief your friends have caused as well. Take it, all on you. Doesn't being brother in arrrrms means, to be prepared to jump the ki blast for them?"

Vodkana lifted her hand, as the silvery ball grew.
    "Can your friendship survive your sins? Nya?" And threw it at Blizzan's weakest friend.

Inspired by this scene:

https://youtu.be/sXXTOKClXbU

------
    My previouse Avater

13. - Top - End - #1213

Fascinating, he thought. A race of invincible warriors, so easily defeated with simple words. Jade no doubt wanted them to be used as frontline soldiers, to be able to do as much damage as they can, while the Veru'nas wasted time, and resources on strategies to contain them that would ultimately prove useless. A plan formed in his head. Though he had already planned to bait her, there can be a new layer of deception layered on top of it. Honor didn't matter, just victory. If he won, it would be because of his cunning.

Then we have a lot more in common than I realized. He answered back. But it wouldn't work. She doesn't know how we think, she would simply be the next Arcosian Empire: A new challenge to overcome. Though I won't bore you, with my own desires and motivations. Among the race of social darwinists, he was actually a visionary. Rejecting the Cassian Mandate entirely, only playing lip-service to advance himself within the Veru'nas' hierarchy. His desire for victory was built into his DNA, over millions of years of evolution on perhaps the universe's deadliest terrestrial jungle-world. Every predator, every natural obstacle was regarded as a challenge to be overcome, and eventually, dominated. Veru'nas history was simply a succession of challenges, encountered, met, and surpassed. They would have done so with the Arcosian Empire, had Jade and the Rebel Alliance not defeated Hailing, first.

Actually, the Veru'nas were NEVER going to defeat the Empire, or Hailing. They would have still invented the Arclight Dreadnought, and would have a significant military advantage over the Empire in battle with it, but the Empire was ruthless enough to destroy Cassius Prime, eventually starving the crew of the Dreadnought to death. A possibility of victory Jade or Apfel's morality would scarcely entertain.

Nevertheless, what he sought out was the ultimate challenge. A singular foe to be safely overcome. With no more foes to challenge, there would be no driving, singular force for their race to unite around. Their Empire would quickly collapse into infighting, but they would survive, and the survivors would realize the Darwinian dictates of the Cassian Doctrine are completely insane. The High Warlord knew all this, and had planned this out, deliberately, to catalyze exactly what Jade wished to do: Liberate the Veru'nas from their stupid self-destructive doctrines.

All he needed to do was kill one person.

However our Arclight Field has no effect on the precognitive abilities of Emperor Apfel and unknown effects on the regenerative properties of Oxyribo and the other Bio-Android 'Unkillables.' The intervention of unknown allies is also a factor.

14. - Top - End - #1214
    Titan in the Playground

Jade:
    "....Ok then."
    She looks at Apfel.
    "With a response like that, I don't think there is much to worry about. She shows a nuanced range of responses, she doesn't desire to hurt people, not much different from Masala when she was Android 10's age really. To be honest Masala probably wasn't as good at thinking through the consequences of her actions."
    She still remembers the time Masala out of curiosity made 1+1=3. The results were horrifying. Jade had to make her change it back as fast as possible.
    "As long as we don't give her reason to hate things through some stupid trauma or whatever that will scar her for life and make her lash out against the world, we'll be fine."
    Reality warper children generally don't mix well with tragic events. Tragic events may forge a relatively normal child into a hero or at least an edgelord badass, but thats because they learn valuable skills from being denied safety and stability and having to learn to survive through their own wits and self control. A reality warper child however will just resort to becoming the lord of reality in a storm of evil complete with deepening demonic voice and whatnot.
    "So is there any other concerns either of you two have before I go back to waiting out the Veru'nas?"
    Remember: traumatic tragic events build character, unless your a magical child inexplicably more powerful than anything that ever existed, then its just a world-ending disaster waiting to happen.

Battle in Heaven:
    "Graaagh! Yah Kroggin' zoggin' kittyfing. I don' carez 'bout no sullytaz. Diz herez a right krumpin' it iz, and you iz actin loik a right kowardly fing like eh....watchamacallitz....Tah? Skrew it. Youz a kowardly blue bastard you iz."
    Mekrashin says back to Spoon. The truthiness of the fork...well its not ineffective, but orkz don't really lie much in conversation and they can take quite a bit of damage, so while he is wounded from being stabbed, it ain't much to an ork. They got like, backup organs for days. He spins around like a top trying to hit Spoon with his choppa's whirling around him.

Meanwhile commander Syveras the mind reader dies to Vodkana's pain ball. Blizzan can only stand there and watch in shock as he gets hit by it and tormented by it.
    "No! Syveras! You monster!"
    Syveras writhes in pain and agony until he can't take anymore and his soul falls, unconscious or dead is up for Vodkana to determine. Blizzan turns upon Vodkana in rage and shouts
    "What....is this!? This isn't a death upon the battlefield! This is just....pointless cruelty! Torment for no reason! YOU HAVE NO HONOR! AVENGE THE FALLEN TECHNIQUE! RAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAGGGHHH!!!!"
    Suddenly he begins yelling and drawing upon power within, the world rumbling as he transforms into his Ultimate Evolution his bio-armor turning from blood red to golden in stereotypical fashion, but with grieving blue gems, trying to ape how a hero powers up and becomes powerful. He speaks with a different tone.
    "Yes....I see now. THIS is why heroes surround themselves with friends despite the constant danger of death. This is how that power of friendship truly turns battles in their favor. They surround them with people who can take the hit for them....but make themselves care about them so that they feel grief and rage from it,a boost of energy and emotions that allow them to become stronger than ever before! What a twisted yet ingenious exploit! Jade Refera must be waiting for you all to die so that she may become more powerful! Your death must've somehow triggered that strange transformation. Perhaps some delayed reaction? It doesn't matter. I now know the secret to winning: having a friend die so that you can feel bad about it AND KILL THE ONE RESPONSIBLE!"
    He charges in with two ki axes at Vodkana, feeling sad and angry yet happy that this was all he needed to endure. do heroes really consider this so bad? He lost soldiers before, war was all about loss, this wasn't special.
    "I FOR ONE, AM USED TO ACCEPTABLE LOSSES! EMOTIONAL ONES? BAH NOT EVEN A CASUALTY!"

Kurumo, Shanakan: Meet
    Let me assure you that for the foreseeable future that other allies will not be a concern for you. Oxyribo is too focused on another threat and I doubt he would be much interested in facing someone who can shut down the source of power he has been cultivating all these years. Apfel...is of no concern. I can make sure of it.
    But then suddenly, Arkea teleports in Shanakan then teleports away. Kurumo turns around, sending this telepathic message to both the Warlord and Dishana:
    If you'll excuse me, I have something to take care of.
    Shanakan speaks, an undercurrent of anger in his hiss.
    "You tried to kill my daughter. A price will be paid for this."
    "Oh please, a seer like you, fretting over something so small? Your priorities should be the safety and order of existence. Not this trifling, passing attachment, and attachments only lead to suffering. You should be concerned with greater destinies"
    "Thats where we differ. My sight is to see the future so that greater freedom can be obtained. I once believed my fate was bound and set. I was enlightened, by Oxyribo's words. Now I am free. Free to extract my price upon you for what you have done to me."
    "Oh come now, I technically didn't even SUCCEED, it was redirected before it got near her are you seriously going to fight me over something that technically didn't happen?"
    "You made the attempt, that is all that matters."
    Kurumo shifts into a stance, as did Shanakan.
    "Well then. If you are so set on this. Let us battle using the fates of the world around us then. As is our power to do so."
    Shanakan's eyes narrow. He couldn't go for him directly yet. He would have to keep up with his moves in the futures or Kurumo could do something like set up some child to grow up to kill them all through seemingly unrelated events years down the road when Shanakan isn't looking. Or sabotage one of his friends at a critical moment so that they die and cause a chain reaction leading to losing the battle along with everything else. Constellation Martial Arts were not meant to fight directly after all, but to manipulate the world around them to guide others to needed futures. This would be a battle of wits- and the direction of all events surrounding them.

15. - Top - End - #1215

"The weapons I'm working on to deal with PCJ need to stew for a few more hours, I can hang if you're just waiting something out."

"What's a vernass?"

Show
    Meteor
    You are a meteor
    Falling star
    You soar your
    Way down the air
    To the floor
    Where my other
    Rocks
    Are.

16. - Top - End - #1216
    Titan in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Rater202 View Post
    "The weapons I'm working on to deal with PCJ need to stew for a few more hours, I can hang if you're just waiting something out."

"What's a vernass?"
    "Oh right, that reminds me Diamond: did you ever finish that fusion bracelet I/We wanted? for Berade?"
    She asks then when she receives the answer, turns to Android 10.
    "1. Ve-ru-nas. 2. Basically some weird four-armed shark/something else alien that is like, blind, powerful but unable to use ki. they are basically evil in that like a warrior race but incredibly savage about it and like honor and such, but since they can't use ki they've somehow developed the method to shut it off. but they kind of also shut off any other magic as well since Masala was unable to do anything about it? I'm not really surprised no one else is doing anything about them since....everyone else has these magical superpowers and the shut off the powers everyone uses. and they kidnapped my wife because I'm this universes All-Might or something for some reason I can't figure out."
    Her personal theory is that the people of this reality have bad vision and thus can't recognize a real hero when they see it, or perhaps she is the closest thing to a moral hero they know so by relativist principles she somehow fills that by default until someone better comes along. Or that somehow, she got so good at hiding her edgelord antihero-ness, that she has somehow fooled everyone into thinking she is a paragon or something. Or perhaps she is simply related to Ciaphas Cain and ability to acquire unearned reputations are hereditary.
    "so yeah, cool super magical powers: useless against these guys. so, I'm gonna have to take em out the ol' fashioned way. probably won't be fun. especially when they got people we don't want to harm on board."

17. - Top - End - #1217

"Oh, yeah. They're back in my lab on plant though. I can get them to you as soon as Beryl is rescued."

"Do you think they'd make good bacon?"

Show
    Meteor
    You are a meteor
    Falling star
    You soar your
    Way down the air
    To the floor
    Where my other
    Rocks
    Are.

18. - Top - End - #1218
    Titan in the Playground

"Oh, yeah. They're back in my lab on plant though. I can get them to you as soon as Beryl is rescued."

"Do you think they'd make good bacon?"
    "Cool, good to know." she says then turns to Android 10. Well she kind of doesn't like them because they like evil and kidnapped so....
    "....I can't say for sure, but I would consider it likely. Just don't eat the Veru'nas child on there. He sounds....untouched."
    she holds out her hand, an mischievous idea sprouting in her mind.
    "Hey Android 10, Want to meet Masala?"
    If she grabs her hand, she teleport right to The Shenron.

19. - Top - End - #1219

Masala

By the time the teleport ends, Android 10 is now wearing a Spider-Man costume. Again, you never saw her change clothes.

Aphel

"...I really need to learn how to teleport."

Show
    Meteor
    You are a meteor
    Falling star
    You soar your
    Way down the air
    To the floor
    Where my other
    Rocks
    Are.

20. - Top - End - #1220

The High Warlord, Ixil F'Teremano, was not completely satisfied with the meeting. Though having extra help was appreciated, he didn't completely trust this "Kurumo." For his own desires, he was good enough, however if he is as powerful as he suggests, then the suppression of the knowledge of his existence was paramount, lest his species endure yet more generations under the pointless Cassian Mandate, just to reach the goal of surpassing Kurumo. No, defeating Jade has to be enough. There can be no other greater foes to overcome, for this to work.

Apfel

The Incirrian is left wondering why everybody suddenly teleported to Belily.

Expect Kurumo. Apfel advised Jade, simply. No other explanation was really needed, as his treachery spoke for itself.

Also, did you all want guest rooms...? Following Apfel's reformations, and his relocation to Belily, the capital planet of the Arcosian Empire has been disputed. The vast majority of its administrative and clerical functions exist on Belily, which is significantly more hospitable than Arcos, yet Arcos remains the Capital, both officially, and culturally. This had lead to a rivalry between both worlds, however the Emperor himself has been attempting to resolve this, by stating both worlds are the Capital worlds. Much to the chagrin of the administrators and galactic cartographers, burdened with interpreting such contradictory information.

21. - Top - End - #1221
    Titan in the Playground

OOC: do we just want to skip to important things happening with the Veru'nas? I certainly do.

Jade:
    The teleport in beside Masala who looks at the newcomer and blinks
    "Mom, Who is this?"
    She grins and says
    "Masala, meet Android 10. Android 10, meet Masala. Android 10 here is a reality warper much like you Masala. Except of JUST being a majin she has a lot more on top of that! We all must do our part, but it'll be YOUR responsibility in particular to keep her safe! After you remind me so much of each other!"
    Masala blinks for a few moments, trying to figure out why J-Mom would do this then goes, furrowing her brow.
    "....Waaaaait a minute. This is for getting back at having to raise me, by making me take care of her, who is like me when I was her age, but more powerful!"
    "Yeeees. Know your mothers pain. Feel what I felt! You will surely grow from this."
    Jade doesn't deny it, with a wicked cackle a smile while Orkomajin 45 raises an eyebrow at her
    "Geez, first the cat, then the majin, now her? Is this another overpowered stray your taking in? How many lost ones are you going to take care of until that steely edgy rebel thing you got going wears off completely?"
    "Bah, People who are truly secure in their identity don't need to worry about passing of time or what actions they take. Batman takes in strays all the time and he is still cool. and she can decide to be taken care of by someone else at any time. Its not like I can stop her from leaving."
    "Bah. Who will you take in next? The Veru'nas child? Why not start a martial arts school while you at it."
    "Hm. Martial arts school. Might do that someday. Oh right, android 10 is Orkomajin 45. and this is Sir Technon."

Kurumo Vs. Shanakan: Duel of the Fates
    They take stances pacing in a circle, assessing one another, eyes glowing as they see fates of their fight echoing across infinite variations. Most of the moves were discarded before they were ever made seeing jumping from dead end to dead end where one or the other loses instantly or all the moves are too obvious and too easily countered, the fight occurring thousands of time in their heads, replaying over and over exploring every path, every possibility, every strategy they can take,every end they can see. Most of the battle was fought before it ever begun.

Finally they both move, throwing out their hands to influence the fate of a random young farm boy on a distant planet, knowing the opening plays by heart. Kurumo tilts the fate of the farmboy to try and take up a sword to try and lead him down a path where he will someday grow up to become a hero to kill all the rebel alliance years down the road, Shanakan instantly responds with his mother scolding him and taking him back inside, Kurumo makes the father play the fun dad and try to get him out punishment, Shanakan influences the mother to be as stern and angry as possible knowing no family can withstand a scary mother and they are cowed. Shanakan however however throws a punch at Kurumo at the same time who catches it.

Kurumo of course tries to influence luck to tilt the boys thought towards rebellion and to disobey his mother while throwing a punch back at Shanakan, while Shanakan tilts luck so that memories of her knowing what was best pop up in turn while dodging Kurumo's punch, trying to leg sweep Kurumo while countering Kurumo's arranged arrival of a heroic knight to try and lure the boy with promises of adventure and heroics with a hardened mercenary who warns the boy of how dangerous it is, while Kurumo jumps over the leg. Back and forth this goes, almost as if these are fighting and playing chess at the same time thier movement both in probability and their martial attacks getting more and more extreme: Kurumo arranges bandits to come and raid the town and leave only the boy alive so they are the only tragic survivor, Shanakan responds with the kings military getting there just in time to defend them and fight them, preventing much death. Both of them tugging back and forth upon the strings of probability connecting people to one another while they attack and counter attack with their fists. Suddenly it rains, only to suddenly be sunny again, good spirit and evil spirits show up to try and persuade the boy one way or the other, the events rapidly only getting more and more improbable in the short amount of time they happen. Aliens show up to kidnap him only for the galactic patrol to bust them for abducting people from a less developed world.

At the end of it, this random boy is incredibly confused as to why all these weird things just happened to him in rapid succession while Shanakan and Kurumo settle in different stances focusing on each other as they foresaw the opening round was over.

22. - Top - End - #1222

Fast Forward: HIP 4199971

Though the average person could be forgiven for making this misconception, the majority of star-systems in the galaxy are uninhabited. Either because planets cannot be terraformed, without an expenditure of energy in excess of what is hoped to be gained from the planet in the first place, or, as is the case with the binary star system of HIP 4199971, there simply were no planets.

Both stars were Class M red dwarves of roughly of equal mass, orbiting each other. Even if planets did orbit the pair, they could only be inhabited by either radiation-resistant species, or the planet needs an extremely strong magnetic field. But in their absence, there was little, if any reason for even outlaws to come here. Save for one Veru'nas Dreadnought, and its escorts of one Cruiser, and 6 Destroyers. All shielded within the envelope of the Arclight Dreadnought's anti-ki field, expanding out to 1 Astronomical Unit.

Not even a fraction of its full range, but Warlord Ixil was feinting, wanting to lure Jade closer, before he sprung his trap-within-a-trap.

23. - Top - End - #1223
    Titan in the Playground

Spoon Vs Merkashin

Spoon cowardly mewed in fear and melt into a shadow to dodge the choppa.
    "Surrender to the will of Solitus! Merrow!" He apeared from a shadow behind Merkashin and sending a cooking beam at his back.

Dishanna

She didn't gotten any answer. This was bad. She flew and has followed the combat, to get to Kuromo.
    When and if she get there.
    "Kuromo-San, is this man bother you? Nya?" In almost motherly fashion.

Shankhan fate sight might be confused with this newcomer.
    This was a mother of anomaly, who brought to existence a spit against the laws of the multiverse. Shs hidden her ki well, but Dishanna's destiny was the kind that drawn the attention of the gods.
    She create from reality itself a stew of Listening and Diplomacy, offering them both

"Why don't you stop with this silly violence? Nya? It's clear both of you are very passionate about the balance of the universe. Aren't you?"

[Blizzsn Vs Vodkana]

Vodkana.Exe laughed. "A real friend would have take the hit instead. This isn't about sacrficing *others*" she calmly dodged the ki axes.
    "Friendship isn't a technique you baka.... it's about sacrfice. It's about giving your lusts, wants and even your soul. Let me show you-"
    She draw back, and change to "Stormart Nyagato Of Geneorsity!"
    Vodkana dealt half of her ki to her allies, radiating aura of her genorsity. While cloning herself, and sending her clone into the axes- and explode the clone's ki while injured, while Prime Vodkana sending Nightmare mist in hope the distraction will allow it to touch his mind, and let her play with it.

------
    My previouse Avater

24. - Top - End - #1224

Also, did you all want guest rooms...?
    "We actually had no intention of coming here. we just got shanghaied when the kid came fter Jade. I have a capsule ship, we can get home."

Quote Originally Posted by Lord Raziere View Post
    Jade:
    The teleport in beside Masala who looks at the newcomer and blinks
    "Mom, Who is this?"
    She grins and says
    "Masala, meet Android 10. Android 10, meet Masala. Android 10 here is a reality warper much like you Masala. Except of JUST being a majin she has a lot more on top of that! We all must do our part, but it'll be YOUR responsibility in particular to keep her safe! After you remind me so much of each other!"
    Masala blinks for a few moments, trying to figure out why J-Mom would do this then goes, furrowing her brow.
    "....Waaaaait a minute. This is for getting back at having to raise me, by making me take care of her, who is like me when I was her age, but more powerful!"
    "Yeeees. Know your mothers pain. Feel what I felt! You will surely grow from this."
    Jade doesn't deny it, with a wicked cackle a smile while Orkomajin 45 raises an eyebrow at her
    "Geez, first the cat, then the majin, now her? Is this another overpowered stray your taking in? How many lost ones are you going to take care of until that steely edgy rebel thing you got going wears off completely?"
    "Bah, People who are truly secure in their identity don't need to worry about passing of time or what actions they take. Batman takes in strays all the time and he is still cool. and she can decide to be taken care of by someone else at any time. Its not like I can stop her from leaving."
    "Bah. Who will you take in next? The Veru'nas child? Why not start a martial arts school while you at it."
    "Hm. Martial arts school. Might do that someday. Oh right, android 10 is Orkomajin 45. and this is Sir Technon."
    Android ten vanishes in a puff of smoke.

She reappears up on a wall. And she's changed.

Her features are still the same, but her color and clothes are different.

In short, she's wearing the short tank/sports braw thing that most female Majins ages ten and up wear and poofy white shorts in the Majin style that expose her legs from the knee down.

She' not wearing gloves or shoes.

She's clinging to the wall by her fingers and toes, chest to the wall, head to the floor, neck craned to look into the room. Like a lizard.

Her hair, and eyes, and her fingernails are all blue. Her skin is golden. An exact, literal golden tone, except for tiger-like stripes that you can make out on her arms, legs, and back that are the same blue as her hair, nails, and eyes.

She has a long, whiplike reptilian tail in this form. It waves about and wiggles lazily.

And she's starring at Orkomajin 45.

"...Hii."

Show
    Meteor
    You are a meteor
    Falling star
    You soar your
    Way down the air
    To the floor
    Where my other
    Rocks
    Are.

25. - Top - End - #1225
    Titan in the Playground

Orkomajin 45- Before:
    For a second her eyes turn into pink hearts and she goes
    "....Your so...ADORABLE!"
    She automatically tries to pull Android 10 down and hug her, or at least extend her legs up to hug her.
    "Ehmahgerd! She is a Majindroid to? Wow! Let no one say you aren't awesome in any form! And for once one not made like....eh you'll get it when your older."
    "You speak as if there are-"
    "SPOILERS! Need I remind you that I'm only here to rescue Beryl and to crush any who dare try to be a greater archenemy to you than me?"
    "Not doing a very good job of that now, with the working with me and everything."
    "Sh-Shut up! You'll see how much of enemy I am in the future b-b-baka! Can I keep her? You have enough apprentices, I should have my own. For symmetry."
    "No. Besides she doesn't want to fight."
    "....No one is perfect. She is the cinnamonest of rolls, and if anything happened to her, I would destroy everything in universe then myself."
    "yeah, she has that effect on people."
    "My god...is this that cuteness thing the tuffles were going on about? no wonder they're so affected by it. Its like some weird anti-intimidation, I just can't take her eyes off her and thinking positively of her"
    Pinappla says in wonderment.

Kurumo Vs. Shanakan:
    Dishana's arrival too, was foreseen. This too, was apart of their battle. When your weapon is probability itself, all things become a battle. They both turn to her, bow respectfully at the same time having upped the probability to resist her peaceful mind powers and thus remain wary of the other, at the same time they begin using their Fate Art: Improbably Prepared Technique. It was time to start currying her favor so that she favors one side or the other. The art of manipulating probability was nothing if not the art of cheating at everything.
    "Dishana, you are mistaken, only I care about the balance of the universe, this one is trying to upset it for the sake of what? a petty little matter."
    He says while offering a finely prepared meal out of nowhere as if it was made by the finest Nyagato chefs themselves, stately, refined and high quality, objectively the best anyone could prepare.
    "Trying to kill my daughter is hardly petty! Or the countless of innocent lives he will sacrifice in the process of bringing his version of balance to it!"
    Shanakan says while offering out of nowhere what looks like a meal that Dishana would be familiar with, as if it was made by Dishana's own mother, for taste was subjective and people always love what their mother cooked for them.
    "Such lives would be lost anyways, all things have an ending."
    Kurumo says while hand behind his back one tugs at probability to make Dishana pay attention to his meal.
    "People should be free to live without someone conspiring to control and end their lives behind their backs."
    Shanakan says back, doing the same to make her pay attention to his.
    "The decision to sacrifice lives is one that all rulers have to make eventually. The concept of a greater good may be evil to a normal person, but it is the normal morality that rulers truly operate on."
    "It is not! There are principles of morality that apply even to rulers and their political games. If we do not make our rulers value life, then we ourselves do not value it enough, and thus must value it more."
    They both say while kicking the ass of two ki-wielding space pirates that improbably appear out of nowhere to try and make themselves look like a hero saving her life at the same time.

Battle in Heaven:
    Mekrashin turns to parry the cooking beam with his choppa
    "Iz he biggah and greenah dan me? No? Den nevah!! Skrew yer Sollytaz an' his yellehness! Yelleh iz da worzt colah!"
    Her fire back with a Wind Skarz attack, his choppa sending a wave of pure crescent force.

Meanwhile her allies- the apprentice kias, Luxana, King Vegeta VII, various earth heroes fight with icnreased power and vigour and Luxana breaks through and begins fighting Blizzan himself, in her Sun Goddess Armor form, the two clashing.
    "Hah! Friendship, not a technique? Hah, everything is a technique! I've seen that the world is a dream of a godhead that desires nothing but bloodshed forever! A dream that I can manipulate, for I am a waking dreamer! I have seen the true nature of things and am enlightened, for I know nothing truly matters, then I can have whatever fun I want!"
    Vodkana touches his mind- he truly believes that all is fake. That he lives in a story a dream of another, and is praying to some god you cannot see or sense. Much like some videogame Jade once told you about, Elder scrolls was it, where some person achieved a state of Chim, it was very much like that state: he sees rules of the world and is trying to exploit them. The friendship and hero stuff was just because the rules of the world are somehow set up to favor such things. He faking it to take advantage of them.

The Shenron:
    The Shenron approaches the Warlord's. Pinappla is again in Jade disguise contacting the Warlord.
    "Okay. I'm ready for the duel. Whats the procedure?"

26. - Top - End - #1226

HIP 4199971

The terms are simple. If you can kill me, you win. Before he shuts off the comm, the Veru'nas ships prime their weaponry, railgun batteries trained on the Shenron. Before they can even fire, however, a targeted EMP is fired at it, to disable both the ship, and the androids, before the batteries open fire.

27. - Top - End - #1227

Shenron, then

"...Hugging without asking first is rude."

Show
    Meteor
    You are a meteor
    Falling star
    You soar your
    Way down the air
    To the floor
    Where my other
    Rocks
    Are.

28. - Top - End - #1228
    Titan in the Playground

Shenron, then

"...Hugging without asking first is rude."
    Her eyes go wide and she lets go.
    "Eh....sorry....got caught up in....how to say it....I guess the knowledge that there is someone kind of like me? heh."

HIP 4199971

The terms are simple. If you can kill me, you win. Before he shuts off the comm, the Veru'nas ships prime their weaponry, railgun batteries trained on the Shenron. Before they can even fire, however, a targeted EMP is fired at it, to disable both the ship, and the androids, before the batteries open fire.
    Shenron:
    Sir Technon states
    "Deploy tactical Metalmen, Chupo."
    They "chupo!" in assent. They had prepared for this specifically. The Metalmen are a biologically unique race. They look like robots, but are not electronic, they are powered by magma. They indestructible to the point of withstanding god-level blows, and capable of manipulating heat and the lava they spit out of their body. Their technology has been built in vastly different ways than humanities, and the Shenron has been modified and upgraded over the years. In response to the emp, a single metalman is fired from the shenron at insane speeds from its own railgun, more sized for metalmen launches, accelerated to meet the EMP missile and push it off course so that it detonates out of their range, the metalman spinning from the explosion, possibly shorting out his anti-matter propulsion jetpack and but definitely the communicator he is equipped with.

Then a second metalman is launched at similar crazy speeds to hit the rails guns themselves. The metalman then tries to tear off one of the two rails of said gun, can't fire well if one if its rails isn't working.

29. - Top - End - #1229

Then

"We're not the same. We look a little alike but we can't be the same. We're both made up of thousands of unique people. The only way I could be the same as you is if I ate you. If you're caught up on having people who look like you, you should just make more of yourself."

"Also, you smell like someone filled a dirty fish tank with mushrooms."
    Last edited by Rater202; 2019-06-23 at 12:15 AM.

Show
    Meteor
    You are a meteor
    Falling star
    You soar your
    Way down the air
    To the floor
    Where my other
    Rocks
    Are.

30. - Top - End - #1230

HIP 4199971

Being filled with magma, the metalmen lit up on sensors like a christmas tree. However being launched as projectiles meant there was very little the Veru'nas could do about it. Their mass and weight, combined with their velocity, let them tear a hole through the hard-light shields. The shields' refresh rate meant they closed, immediately, but the metalmen were already inside.

Fascinating. Warlord Ixil mused to himself, mentally. Battle readings scrolling in front of him. While hard-light is excellent at repelling ki-based attacks, clearly its effectiveness against solid projectiles requires improvement. No doubt the engineers will find a lot of use from this data. Furthermore, the use of virtually indestructible beings as projectiles was a clever use of their natural resilience.

The second Metalmen had no trouble disabling one of the railguns on the hull of the Dreadnought. Point-defense lasers, little more than semispherical globes of white light, fired upon the metalmen with high-intensity beams of light, designed to kill ki-users. Firing at the speed of light, and without having to rely on slower mechanical gimbals, the weapon also aimed at the speed of light. Against the metalmen's hides, which Warlord Ixil theorized to be naturally occurring katchin, they were little more than glorified flashlights.

Aliens, begone from our ship at once! Ixil attempted to communicate through the intercoms. This battle does not concern you! His exclamations were not intended to have any effect, but their response would gauge if the delivery of insults would be received. He actually wanted the metalmen to breach the ship and make their way inside, preferably to draw any one of Jade's other flunkies, or Jade herself out, before an "unintentionally" spoken insult drove the Metalmen into a full retreat. This whole stage of the plan is merely to make Jade think that they CAN'T repel the Metalmen. Ixil did have to thank Kurumo for the advice, as without it, he wasn't entirely sure if they could.