New OOTS products from CafePress
New OOTS t-shirts, ornaments, mugs, bags, and more
Page 43 of 50 FirstFirst ... 18333435363738394041424344454647484950 LastLast
Results 1,261 to 1,290 of 1481
  1. - Top - End - #1261
    Colossus in the Playground

Default Re: [DBitp] Here Comes The Son

Arclight Dreadnought Logistics

The ship itself is two miles long. While the majority of its mass is taken up by the anti-ki generator, this left a lot of space for its crew who were, as mentioned earlier, very large. Which is how the Metalmen were able to fit inside, at all. Food itself is not stored, but rather its base atoms are, contained and highly compressed in containers connected to various synthesizers throughout the ships. Basically, 3D-printers for food, that construct what ever is desired, at the atomic level, even assembling them pre-cooked, if so desired. The result was very space-efficient, for an otherwise non-space-efficient species.

The Jade Gang

Several guttoral screams of rage and agony echo throughout the halls of the ship, as the acid eats away at the flesh of the unfortunate veru'nas. The ones that received the acid to the head were the lucky ones, as their brains dissolved relatively quickly. The others were left with rapidly dissolving limbs, entire slabs of flesh from their sides sloughing off. Suffice to say, quite gruesome.

Targets aquired. Engaging. Deep words were echoed just ahead, as Coggerra was suddenly targeted by a violet blast from a particle laser. Easily large enough to mount on the turret of a tank, but for him, it was perhaps just an assault rifle. This appeared to be a proper soldier, decked in a suit of light power armor, with a large hard-light riot shield in front of him, for cover. Flickering open for the briefest moments to allow him to fire his particle beam, before raising the shield again at the speed of light. He maintained his distance, not wanting to engage in melee, apparently.

OUT OF THE WAY, NUMBIE!! Another Veru'nas could be heard barrelling towards the group, hard-light fields surrounding his light power armor. Its forelegs and tentacles blazing with blades of hard-light as it attempted to run around the Metalmen with preternatural, technologically-assisted speed. TIN MAN'S UNBREAKABLE, IDIOT! GO FOR THE LITTLE ONES!! Apparently it doesn't have an indoor voice as it went right for the closest non-Metalmen it could get its claws on. AAWWW YEAH THAT'S RIGHT!! NALA KAS'DARALA KILLS JADE, NALA BECOMES HIGH WARLORD! DIE! DIE FOR MY GREATNESS!!

The other soldier didn't say anything, simply adjusting their aim, more to distract Coggerra than to damage him, as it became apparent that HE was the real threat.

- - - Updated - - -

Arclight Dreadnought Logistics

The ship itself is two miles long. While the majority of its mass is taken up by the anti-ki generator, this left a lot of space for its crew who were, as mentioned earlier, very large. Which is how the Metalmen were able to fit inside, at all. Food itself is not stored, but rather its base atoms are, contained and highly compressed in containers connected to various synthesizers throughout the ships. Basically, 3D-printers for food, that construct what ever is desired, at the atomic level, even assembling them pre-cooked, if so desired. The result was very space-efficient, for an otherwise non-space-efficient species.

The Jade Gang

Several guttoral screams of rage and agony echo throughout the halls of the ship, as the acid eats away at the flesh of the unfortunate veru'nas. The ones that received the acid to the head were the lucky ones, as their brains dissolved relatively quickly. The others were left with rapidly dissolving limbs, entire slabs of flesh from their sides sloughing off. Suffice to say, quite gruesome.

Targets aquired. Engaging. Deep words were echoed just ahead, as Coggerra was suddenly targeted by a violet blast from a particle laser. Easily large enough to mount on the turret of a tank, but for him, it was perhaps just an assault rifle. This appeared to be a proper soldier, decked in a suit of light power armor, with a large hard-light riot shield in front of him, for cover. Flickering open for the briefest moments to allow him to fire his particle beam, before raising the shield again at the speed of light. He maintained his distance, not wanting to engage in melee, apparently.

OUT OF THE WAY, NUMBIE!! Another Veru'nas could be heard barrelling towards the group, hard-light fields surrounding his light power armor. Its forelegs and tentacles blazing with blades of hard-light as it attempted to run around the Metalmen with preternatural, technologically-assisted speed. TIN MAN'S UNBREAKABLE, IDIOT! GO FOR THE LITTLE ONES!! Apparently it doesn't have an indoor voice as it went right for the closest non-Metalmen it could get its claws on. AAWWW YEAH THAT'S RIGHT!! NALA KAS'DARALA KILLS JADE, NALA BECOMES HIGH WARLORD! DIE! DIE FOR MY GREATNESS!!

The other soldier didn't say anything, simply adjusting their aim, more to distract Coggerra than to damage him, as it became apparent that HE was the real threat.

Beryl & Nelnine

Let's go. Together. Nelnine said, quietly, to Beryl, before thinking for a moment. He then raises a foreleg, and tried to boop Beryl on the nose. Go for the face. He suggests. When I bump into walls, my nose really hurts and I get dizzy. I think he will, too.
    Dark Souls Remake in a Nutshell
    Don't mess with a Primarch

Sometimes I make avatars too. Shoot me a PM if interested.

2. - Top - End - #1262
    Titan in the Playground

Earth Cat and Dino Cat Vs Bitter God

Disanna was prepared, she flew forward in a speed that wouldn't shame seasoned warriors of the universe, with one open paw, gave a thrust punch emforced with ki to force Kuromo to open his mouth, and with the other to force down one meal of parental love.
    It was much more then mere telepathic projection. Oh far from it.
    Food was much more then nourishment to the body. In most if not ll civilizationa, everything important is signed with food. Weddings, closed deals, holidays, sometimes even grief, or simply friendship and love.

Much like clothes, civilizatations treat food as much more then a physucal need. There is a reason, the same cofee you make him, will taste better when you sit at fancy overpriced cafe, or that pizza taste better with friends.

The Nyagatos believe it's more then psychological shengians. When you drink cofee at fancy cafee, you drink the luxury with the cofee into you, and male your essence more luxuriouse. Eating pizza with friends, feed you with friendship as well, make you more friendly toward them.
    The after taste of emotional eating, is because you ate loneliness and failure into you.

The Nyagato cooking style based on this belief. And Stromart Nyagato make it more and more literal, and Pure Stormart like Dishanna can make abstract concepts into edible meal.
    So when Dishanna force feed Kuromo with parental love itself.
    So Kuromo has exprienced the parental memories and emotions of Shanakhan and Dishanna-
    The very birth of Vodkana, that her cry sent off flying dozen of bandits. The pride Dishanna felt then.
    The guilt she felt when she was convinced to abandon her at the paws of Spoon, and the growing guilt, when she realized how wrong she was to do it- such great guilt, that it pushed her to seek inner peace on godly scale. And all that in vain, against her true feelings.
    But not only their. Every parent who is in the Other World right now, had their love and exprience baked into those goods.
    This doesn't take the free will from Kuromo. Maybe the opposite- if he still choose to fight them, it would be out of full awarness.

Spoon Vs Merkashin

With no spell to counter it, Merkashin choice, is either to stay in this wierd state, either to fly away and rip himself from his legs.

Vodkana

After all the blasts and light are gone, Vodkana as shiluete in steam stand. She is twice shorter, and has smoother shape. Her clothes slipped from her, but Bondlight hurried and enchanted new clothes for her
    She had Gatomon-ish/Mewtwo-ish figure.
    Vodkana panted, and blinked. 'I'm alive.." her voice squeaky and adorable
    "My curves! My thick! Nya!" She gasped in horror, while her belly croaked in starvation, she exausted all of her energy and energy burning her fat nd more.
    "Nyaaaaaaa!!!!" She yelled and ran in panic, and without noticing passed the whole Other World, just to get back, falling on her knees after less then a minute.
    "I have censored!"
    Thanks for the OOTSkage of OOTS art, Lord Raziere.

------
    My previouse Avater

Bazzilion legions of thanks to his highness Emperor Ing for the awesome avatar!

Who want to join some freeform Naruto Rp?
    http://www.giantitp.com/forums/showt...ound-ITP-OOC-1

3. - Top - End - #1263
    Titan in the Playground

Mekrashin:
    He stops when starts feeling pain from his body before it can rip apart.
    "Dis Be a stikky sitch. Well I dunno what dis ting aktually is so....I choose ta beleef, dat itz
    just some black paint. Aye. Dats de tikket, datz da ting I beleef wif all me 'art. and black wunz uh.......are spaciest. yeah thats roight. space is black and me legs are black therefore me spacier and I just have to wash it off, to get less spacey."

He then gets out an orky bucket of water from his pack and splashes it on his legs and the....shadows just kind of... wash off. and he goes back to attacking random mooks going
    "WAAAAAAAAAAGH!!!"
    not knowing where Spoon went.

The War in heaven:
    The rest of Blizzans elite squad get taken out by the Unkillables and Luxana, they go down easy once Luxana gets rid of Recard doing his emp stuff.
    Tarasai conjures some food to give to Vodkana. They're.....healthy but incredibly plain, and as she eats he fills her in on what the apprentice kais are scrying up.
    "Interesting form. But we have to get going soon."
    He point up at Heaven, its infernos can be seen from even here.
    "From what we scry, the people in heaven are rioting against Solitus. One section got calmed by Dishana but much of the chaos is still ongoing, on top of that the Solitus legion is divided against itself and some of them are now obeying Val-Kagras orders. Worse, Solitus has taken three weapons out of the Heaven's Vaults: The Jormungandr Engine, the Brahmastra, and the Pashupatastra. Divine weapons made as last resorts for dire times, to purge vast parts of creation of evil so that the world may begin again and have a fresh start. There is no telling what he will do with these things. as well as other villains taking advantage of the situation. And why is Snake Way all messed up like this? But we need a plan."
    He gestures to how Snake Way while still intact, is missing a few scales and broken off spines.
    "I can go to try and talk sense into my brother."
    Luxana says
    "Surely I can reach through to him."

Kurumo:
    Dishana hits right on. as Kurumo swallows the food....he blinks. The experience of parenthood and family is....alien to him. Shinjin do not have these things. He feels its warmth and its like a searing fire, to a being that has been a thing of cold mechanical logic and grim calculation for eons. While there is joy, there is also agony. He contorts in pain at feeling it, because he knows that it has...a fakeness to it. It will never be truly his. Feeling things...are not Kurumos strong suit, so instead his brain works to make sense of them, to find logical reasoning within the madness. To connect this feeling to anything else so that it fits within his infinitely mechanical ordered clockwork mind of numbers and equations, and it soon connects with his desire to improve and protect Universe 13.
    He is unsteadied.
    "Is....this is what mortals feel for the people around them? Is it so much like my desire to protect and improve Universe 13? The feeling is narrower but.....not that different from my own... How strange....how you can feel this way for....something isn't the total harmony of all things. Like some little piece of enlightenment. Is...this what I feel for.....my army?"
    He realizes. He begins tearing up.
    "Oh god my army.....they're were like my sons to me.....they trusted me....they looked up to my command, they said "Sacrifice us! We will give our lives for the universe, so that Trombone may never destroy it! Better that we die than the world!" with smiles on their faces and bravery in their hearts and so I did. I spent their lives like coin. I could've....I could have done better to save them. Perhaps if I.....did more then....more of them would still be alive... they succeeded.....but I failed them. And I was...I was going to sacrifice more lives, more sons and daughters for a greater picture that would never be truly complete, for the picture would be missing the ones that spend their lives for it. they were heroes. All of them....and I never mourned them...."
    He falls to his knees, without a will to fight. Shanakan however isn't exactly done with him yet and punches him in the face.
    "Thats for my daughter."

Parallel Kurumo:
    Spoiler: Redacted
    Show
    In a parallel version of this fight, where Dishana never gets involved, the fight is pretty even, but with both get more and more vicious in their fight until Shanakan charges in wishing to get his revenge upon Kurumo but it turns out to be a trick and Kurumo snaps his necks from behind. As Shanakans corpse falls to the ground, someone else teleports in, Kurumo turning to see....
    "Jade Refera? What is with the clothes you wear?"
    The Sans cosplayer doesn't smile, she has long stopped being able to, her eyes devoid of hope, her skina dn hair chalk white from the cosplay.
    "That...is not my name. Call me Sans 23 if needed. I'm here to simply tell you a horrible truth: your not the main timeline Kurumo. You are a parallel version, doomed to die by the Time Patrols decree. But you can evade this, for you can say....it is your fate to be of greater use. There is more going on than the conflict of a single universe. I am speaking of the preservation of reality. You are completely correct in assuming Jade Refera is a threat. I agree with it, and merely wish to make sure that you succeed."
    The now to the say it....Alt-rumo, frowns. Oh yes, that little existential crisis. He checks fate...yup she was correct, this was a parallel timeline. He imagined there were many versions of him that had that little realization before they were erased from existence. But there was an out, and there is never any logical reason not to live.
    "So wait, why would you want to kill your own alternate self?"
    "None of your concern. The events I'm concerned about have little to do with linear time. Just do this: Kill Apfel first. He foresees much. and will be one of the people most able to warn others. They are heroes, and cannot grasp the truth of existence and thus mess everything up. Do it, or die. I need to keep ahead of my own opposition"
    She teleports him to Main Apfel, then teleports to another timeline, disappearing now she has set her cats paw upon them.

Another Kurumo suddenly is teleported in and attacked Apfel with fate-ki whip, which will not only inflict damage but bad luck upon Apfel as well! Its Cat Art: Bad Luck Whip, the Eastern Zodiacs unlucky thirteenth who isn't officially apart of it. But this, is a Kurumo who still believes in fate.

Jade:
    Coggeera angles himself so that Kas'darala is in the other soldiers line of fire and as he runs forward to meet and stop him by grappling Kas'darala. Meanwhile Masala loads a different capsule into her pistol and fires it off, speeding forward and detonating against the power armor that Pinappla then fires an acid capsule into the power armors hole if it leaves any.
    "Masala, I thought I said explosions were a bad idea."
    "This ship is the size of a meteor, it can take a hit!"
    "Why are these ones armored!? Wait could be the ones we got before are noncombatants? Jade we killed people who weren't supposed to be soldiers."
    "They knew the risks." She says coldly. "Its a military vessel, they were attacking us and they could kill use even without the armor. they might as well be combatants, and when you shoot, you shoot to kill."
    She then runs to the side of Kas'darala and fires a different capsule as well: a vacuum capsule. Its kind of a weaponized version of the normal storage function. You see normally capsules are designed for safety in mind and thus have various safeguards to make sure they store things safe and whole. For a time it was the most important part of capsule development, just adding safety features. The vacuum capsule, takes out these safeguards.
    So what it does impact Kas'darala's armor and tries to store it. Only, its only "storing" it within only a certain sphere of space and thus tearing apart the part of the armor from the rest and probably some of kas'daralas flesh as well if it reaches that deep, basically trying to minimize only apart of the armor and such and tearing it off and putting it inside the capsule. It was not a pretty use of the function, humans have lost limbs from them being accidentally "stored" in the testing of the vacuum capsule.

Beryl:
    She nods and does a punch motion wit one had as she carries Nelnine with the other arm.
    "Boop the snoot. Got it, Nelniney. "
    She then begins tiptoeing into the room with catlike tread. Upon her prey she steals. In silence dread, the cautious way she feels. No sound at all. A flies footfall? would be distinctly heard.
    "Tarantara..."
    She whispers to herself as she sneaks. Yeah, lets be honest she has no experience being stealthy.
    Last edited by Lord Raziere; 2019-07-16 at 08:17 PM.
    I'm also on discord as "raziere".

4. - Top - End - #1264

Apfel

Kurumo is vastly stronger than the Emperor. Faster, and capable of far more in terms of techniques than he could, having millions of years of experience and wisdom to draw on. Nevertheless, the Emperor was already facing Kurumo by the time he arrived, as though he was expecting him. Having relocated to a cold mountainrange, in anticipation of this very moment. When the whip crashed, he had already moved out of the way, with casual ease, never once breaking eye contact with Kurumo. His expression was one of utter disappointment.

I had sensed it, but...I had to see it for myself. You surrendered yourself to finality... He uttered. When he looked upon the future in his Awakened state, he saw not certain events, but probabilities. Every choice everyone could plausibly make was laid out for him to see, their consequences, and the branching possibilities. The trick was to learn which possible futures brought about events favorable to Apfel. Something easier said than done, but with Kurumo, he only had one future. All possibilities collapsed into a single predictable path. Yet...this path had no beginning, prior to this moment. Fascinating. Yet I can still sense you in Heaven, and you have not used a duplication technique. He noted. How is this possible?

He began to probe Alt-Kurumo's mind for answers.

Team Jade

Hard-light fields were graded to allow these soldiers to defend against ki-users. The explosive projectiles simply didn't harm Kas'darala. Though he was struggling to free himself from the metalman's grip.

Having taken a moment away from the demon child, Warlord Ixil noticed the action already going on. A metalman still here? Of course they would have figured out a resistance to their greatest weakness a long time ago. Well, time to go all-out.

Demand that he release you. He opened a comm specifically for Kas'darala. If you don't, then the absolute ruination of Planet Steam will be on his shoulders.

...the Cassian Empire will bring fire and death upon it! He echoed the words of the High Warlord towards Coggerra. Your history, your culture will be nothing, but the detritus of a worthless world floating anonymously in the void. Every Metalman, metalwoman and metalchild will be jettisoned towards Aktrapa, for nobody will conceive of a use for the scrap that your worthless race shall be reduced to, save for fodder for the supermassive black hole at the center of our galaxy. Aktrapa being the word for "great devourer" in a forgotten language, used to refer to the black hole at the center of the Whirlpool Galaxy. Your people are nothing more than a speed bump to our Empire's ascension, and its full wrath will fall upon your insignificant race, all because you were too stupid to release me, at this very instant! Very cruel, very threatening, but at this point, Kas'darala was willing to try anything, especially after that vacuum capsule overloaded and ripped off his hard-light shielding. Though he was still mostly unharmed, he was vulnerable.

Circuits out! The ranged soldier noted, and Kas'darala recognized it immediately. With a thought, he powered down his armor. It wouldn't assist in his movements and actually weigh him down some, but that was the advantage of light power armor. He could move more-or-less freely in it. But when powered down, it wouldn't be fried by the high-yield EMP grenade that was just lobbed into the room, and detonated!

Beryl and Nelnine

Suffice to say, the doctor found them rather quickly. Especially since the electrical signals within their body weren't concealed at all. To him, it was like they were trying to sneak in broad daylight. Excellent! My rescue team! And you have returned Iteration Nine to me as tribute! How thoughtful!

Um, no? Nelnine replied.

Regardless! Even my BRILLIANT intellect cannot navigate this cooridor after all circuits were cut out! You shall assist me in my return to safety! He says, attempting to conscript Beryl, though at least he wasn't aggressive.

5. - Top - End - #1265

Android 10 got bored and decided to take a nap where she was.
    Last edited by Rater202; 2019-07-17 at 10:44 PM.
    I also answer to Bookmark and Shadow Claw.

Read my fanfiction here. Homebrew Material Here Rater Reads the Hobbit and Dracula
    Awesome Avatar by Emperor Ing
    Spoiler: Ode To Meteors, By zimmerwald
    Show
    Quote Originally Posted by zimmerwald1915 View Post
    Meteor
    You are a meteor
    Falling star
    You soar your
    Way down the air
    To the floor
    Where my other
    Rocks
    Are.

6. - Top - End - #1266
    Titan in the Playground

Apfel Vs. Altrumo
    Thats the thing, he....doesn't remember exactly. like he remembers some figure approached him and said that it was his destiny to kill Apfel then Jade, but its pretty blurry as to who it actually is. As if whoever sent this alternate Kurumo did something to his memory, like this seems to be some intentional form of memory wiping to make sure whoever did this isn't found out, like they're intentionally making sure their tracks are covered. And worse, already his mind seems to be rationalizing and changing what he does remember to suit his worldview, thinking that it was some mysterious divine higher power coming in a humble guise to his "true destiny". Like even as you read it, his mind is subconsciously filling the blanks with his own ideas and making the figure look seraphic and mysterious.
    "Fool mortal! As if you will ever understand! This is my destiny. my path is set. I have faith in a higher power, and thus in turn fight for a higher calling. I fight for the sake of all, and unlike you I have humility to have faith in things greater than myself, that what I do will have an effect even if I don't know what that effect is, for I do know that I have been sent, chosen, to do this. I will succeed, for fate has decreed me to do this through a messenger, and fate would never guide into an action that I cannot succeed at. You will fall, Monkey Art: Astral staff."
    Emulating the fate of monkeys, he forms a straight constellation line of stars in his hands as a staff and begins swinging it, the astral staff emulating the power pole and extending with every strike- for Kurumo was using the fate arts of the monkey, the fate that governs victorious heroes in the Eastern Zodiac.

Jade Squad:
    As the EMP hits, Masala, Coggeera and Pinappla are unaffected. They have no cybernetics and Metalmen don't run on electricity- they run on magma/lava. Orkomajin 45 is complicated. Technically she has an infinite energy engine in her, but nothing else about her is cybernetic, since orkish, saiyan and majin DNA are already pretty great upgrades over human. She is a more advanced design than Jade that recognizes only one source of power isn't good and she runs perfectly fine on normal biochemical energy from y'know, eating things which since she has ork, majin and saiyan DNA she does a lot, so she is fine.
    Jade is not so lucky. She is more machine than human, with all the downsides that come with.Jade however is prepared. The capsules they are using don't run on electricity, sounds crazy I know, but think about it: if the capsules DID run on electricity that would mean they just suddenly pop out their contents when they ran out of power and there isn't any evidence that they do this, and they have no clear source of energy nor do they need to be recharged. Capsules that DON'T run on electricity are in fact more common for this very purpose as a matter of safety: Imagine if your capsule containing your car suddenly ran out of power and your car suddenly expanded from your pocket. Not pretty.
    But one capsule Jade had strapped onto her belt WAS electronically powered. It was specifically prepared for this eventuality. So when the EMP hits it-it bursts and releases the smoke covering up Jade for a moment as she falls to the floor.
    Then the theme music starts playing
    Out of the smoke rises a Jade wearing the Batman cosplay once more.
    "You made a mistake."
    She says numbly
    "Now I won't be able to kill any of you."
    There was a promise of worse things than death in this. She suddenly sprints forward with unnatural yet ki-less speed, batarangs already flying from her hands to strike at the exact parts needed to disable them.

Meanwhile Auta Coggeera cannot hear a single word of what Kas'darala is saying. He has cooled molten rock for earmuffs. Therefore all he knows is that Kas'darala is wasting time talking words that he can't hear while he grabs Kas'darala and forces his mouth open so that Batjade can take advantage of it to throw a capsule full of drugs to make Verun'as fall asleep.
    Meanwhile Masala, Orkomajin 45 and Pinappla are firing vacuum capsules at the other Veru'nas soldier to try and tear his armor apart then shot drugs into him as well, knowing that Batjade can't allow death now.

Beryl:
    She smiles, taking a quick glance over his form to see where his ID-authentication thing is while she talks
    "Of course I will assist you back to being able to see things just come on over here, I'll lead you...."
    She guides the doctor back to the door, and when he is lead there, she sets down Nelnine at the entrance to the room- whoopsie! She seems to trip and clumsily start to fall but latches onto the doctor just in time with her hands to pull herself back up before she falls all the way, grabbing the ID thing at the same time then just as quickly back out to an upright position as if springing back to normal while palming the ID in her pocket while her more wild and seemingly silly movements distract him.
    "Hehehe, sorry about that! Clumsy ol' me! Setting down children can be so awkward at times. Hope you have a good day now that your out of that darkness! Being unable to see where your going sucks, doesn't it Nelnine?"

7. - Top - End - #1267

Apfel vs Altrumo

No matter how spectacular or esoteric the technique, the fundamentals remain the same: It's just an extendable bo staff. Move to the right, now raise the arm up a little to deflect the blow away, place pressure downwards to throw off the sequence of blows...he had to put in effort in order to compensate for the speed gap between the two, but the Incirrian Emperor was able to dodge and weave before the Shinjin had even begun his attack.

It doesn't matter. He uttered. A rock cannot be reasoned with to cease rolling down a hill, for a rock has no free will. Just a reflection of physics with no will or agency of its own. He's just an animal. It doesn't even sound like he's speaking to Kurumo. An intelligent animal with a facsimile of true sapience, but an animal nontheless. It was unfortunate, he thought. Kurumo could have been a useful ally, but Kurumo had already died. This corpse just needs to be put down. He saw his opening, in but a few more seconds...

Team Jade

Warlord Ixil watched with renewed interest. Something about this transformation intrigued him, and he wanted to engage her as soon as possible, his Veru'nas blood craving the challenge. Gritting his teeth, he fought back these impulses. No, he had to be smart about this.

The speedster soldier was quickly knocked out by the sleeping capsules, while the remainder stayed protected by his hard-light barrier. He seemed to be the sensible one, making several steps back as he kept his barrel trained on the group, in a fighting retreat. Firing several pot-shots to try and catch one of Jade's group off-guard. However this was a deception. Merely to get them used to being fired on from the front, as he quickly changed his aim. It was a very slight adjustment to his aim, but his electronic heads-up display assisted in allowing him to fire a railgun round with such precision, it would ricochet off walls, and strike Coggeera from behind, to destroy the molten rock earmuffs.

Meanwhile, more Veru'nas troopers were on their way.

Beryl & Nelnine

Um, yes, it does! Not that he could see where he was going, either. But regardless, through feigned clumsiness, Jade was able to grab what was probably a code cylinder from his coat pocket.

Then perhaps you must increase your carefulness! Or submit to my genius and I shall augment you into the perfect quadrupedal form! No wait, octopedal form! It's like the quadrupedal form, but twice as many legs! I am a genius! Suffice to say, he didn't notice. W-wait, where are you going? Return here and guide me through this ship!
    Last edited by Emperor Ing; 2019-07-20 at 07:02 AM.

8. - Top - End - #1268
    Titan in the Playground

Altrumo:
    "Really? how can you be so sure in that? Science has not proven the existence of free will. People are particles and electric signals. Since creations first dawn, all has been a complex chain reaction of chemicals giving rise to cells and life giving rising to sapience, giving them awareness- not of their ability to make choices, but awareness of their inability to do so. An awareness that many events are inevitable as the hurricanes and earthquakes inevitably come, society changes based on tidal social forces, that influence each individuals birth, life and death with circumstances they can barely hope to understand its entirety much less change in any meaningful away alone. We are all reactions of reactions. It is as we gods planned, and I in my humility, know that there is a higher power that I am serving. I am their instrument, and in my faith the world will be brought to its inevitable improvement.

Ultimate Technique: IRON HAND OF FATE! DETERMINISTIC GRIP OF DESTINY!"

Out of strands of fate and starlight he creates thousands of iron gauntlets to not only try and grab Apfel- but to grab the very chances and probability of the situation to try and force everything, all the fortune, every single variable around you so that he wins in a single move, throwing out the usual subtlety of trying to pluck and tug at fate and outright dragging it. You see the future and know that Altrumo can only use this move once before he is unable to fight entirely, it pretty much drains all his energy in one go. Its basically a one-shot desperation chance-altering move and if you can avoid it, you basically win.
    Its techniques like this that make sure fate martial artists like him can't be more forceful- forcefully altering chance like this through raw power simply isn't practical, and this ultimate technique is unique to him, simply because only someone as forceful as Kurumo would come up with it.

Jade:
    Coggeera in reaction covers his ears when his 'muffs go. He'd be less useful than he had his hands available, but at he can still do something like this. He begins charging like a bull into the Veru'nas particularly into the hardlight soldier, not stopping from anything so he can distract the the Veru'nas for as long as he can. This too was prepared for.
    "Plan E."
    Meanwhile Jade pulls out a special capsule. She knew that the Veru'nas did not see things the same way humans did, and therefore smoke would not work on them. The Batman Cosplay wouldn't be much of one if it didn't have the ability to prepare to be perfectly stealthy no matter what the race, and thus she throws down a kind of..... weird flashbang? That basically produces a lot of vibrations and sounds to screw with the Veru'nas echolocation and tremorsense reliance, much like throwing too much in a humans face blinds them a bit. by the time its done the squad aside from Coggeera will have vanished while he will still be charging at everyone he sees and struggling and making trouble as much as he can.
    The Jade Team will now be doing things stealthily.

Beryl
    Her name is Beryl! She shakes her head internally, she knows she fused with Jade once, but even she has her head on straight enough to not make that mix up! At least not yet.....there is always more fusions she guesses.
    "Sorry Nelnine has important lessons to learn! Lessons that uh.... are like experiments that require set variables that you'd interfere with. yeah."
    From a certain point of view, it was even the truth, so of course she altered herself to be that viewpoint and thus was not lying if you sincerely believe it, no matter how temporarily. the set variable being the intended morality of Nelnine, around someone like him too long and it might affect the young Veru'nases moral compass or something. Y'know. bad influence.
    She asks Nelnine where to go and uses the card to open the forbidden area when they get there.

9. - Top - End - #1269

Altrumo's End

He saw the iron hands manifest, in every direction and in every branch of possibility. He knew what was going to happen, but even so, he couldn't help but chuckle. So your higher powers have free will? As the hands flew at him, to grab in every way conceivable, he vanished. He didn't become invisible. He was removed from existence, it seemed like. Eliminating his causal relationship with the universe, as all possibilities for future events that relied on actions the Incirrian Emperor could possibly take, lost the effects of his agency. He was gone, in every sense of the word.

Until he wasn't. As suddenly as he disappeared, his presence within the endless branches of possibility flared back. Apfel himself appearing in front of Alt-Kurumo. Appearing battered, but otherwise unaffected. His arm out in front of him, as he attempted to drive the World Blade directly into Kurumo's chest. Then kneel. He chuckled, thinking of the absurdity of trying to explain what just happened to a creature that had divorced itself from reason, entirely. Though he regretted it immediately, as the chuckling left a sharp pain in his abdomen.

Ack, HFIL, might've cracked a rib. He remarked to himself. Shifting his physical presence into the higher spatial dimensions of possibility was relatively easy. It was moving back into three-dimensional space, without getting dimensionally crushed to death, that was the hard part, and left him injured.

The J-Team

The hard-light barriers were designed to protect against ki-users. Though Coggerra's strength is comparable, the shield held. But between that and the seismic flashbang, it was enough to disorient the soldier, to give the rest of the team a clear exit.

It didn't work completely, since Warlord Ixil could still use his sensors to detect the electricity in their nervous systems.

Once they were clear, the soldier lead Coggerra into a room, before having the entrances and exits sealed shut. The bulkhead opened, as he attempted to vent the pair into space. His armor fully enclosed his body, so he was safe, and he expected the Metalman to be able to survive in a vacuum too. He just wanted the metallic giant physically removed from the battlefield. Even firing several railgun rounds into it, so as to push it away from the ship.

Beryl & Nelnine

Wait, if you go into restricted areas, your collar will EMP you. Nelnine pointed out. He was still being carried by Beryl, but he didn't mind. Nevertheless, he helped her navigate to the important parts, as all the signs were invisible to anyone who didn't have electrosensitivity.

I'm not leaving you behind. He stated. We're getting out together.
    Last edited by Emperor Ing; 2019-07-21 at 08:08 PM.

10. - Top - End - #1270
    Titan in the Playground

Beryl:
    "Oh thanks, Nelnine! Thats a good point, I would not be able to enter it, and I can't sensibly just leave you to go alone for responsibility reasons. Which means we'll have to get rid of the collar....which I'm not sure about, who knows what sci-fi precaution they placed it to make sure I can't remove it? Like just EMPing me anyways or blowing up. Risky risky. Ooooor we can go the more sensible route and try to find the rescue party. Then we can talk with people who AREN'T collared and can go in! I might not be able to use it, but like many things in civilization you learn to know when you can't do anything about it, so you figure out who to tell so they CAN do something about it."
    She thinks about this for maybe a second.
    "Yeah, finding the rescue party is probably the best option at this point."
    She goes running off to find the Jade Team. She is pretty sure she is at the limit of what she can do alone.

Jade Team:
    Coggeera is just going to stubbornly try to fight back for as long as he can before grabbing the soldier so that he is forced to go with him into the vacuum so that at least one soldier will not give the rest of the team trouble.
    "Chupo chu chupo, chupo" he says before they both get sucked into the vacuum in a tone that sounds much like "asta la vista, teddy bear."

Ixil's troops, when they find Team Jade again, see that its changed. Pinappla is not in a Robin Costume, finding the fist-like combat more suited to her saiyan instincts than a gun while both Masala and Orkomajin 45 are capsule guns, half of them from the Batman cosplayers. See, the batman cosplayers bodies have been set to peak human capability without ki. In other reality, perhaps it wouldn't be much, but in THIS one? Peak human means Hercule, who can take on people armed with guns or pull entire buses by himself. They're effectively PL 50. It doesn't mean they'll be able to punch anything ridiculous, but it does mean their reflexes and movements are beyond normal.
    Thing is about hard light: its basically light but solid. which is strange, because due to wave-particle duality, matter is ALREADY technically hard light. Matter is just....a really short and thick wave. So, from that perspective light being solid is just a modified wave. So what needs to be done is basically screw with the wavelength. They throw batarangs to send specific electric shocks into their armor to do just that, then the capsule gunners knock them nonlethal gas capsules.

Altrumo: Confront Solitus
    He looks down at the blade in heart and stammers. Unlike some, he wasn't stupid enough to think that was intended.
    "But.....I was fated....to...no...I wasn't....I'm not....telling you....anything..."
    He dies and slumps off the blade.

He wakes up in the afterlife, with Heaven going into chaos. The Altrumo sees only one path left for him: Go to Solitus and try to convince him to obey his orders to get everything back under Kurumo's control. He had been foolish. He wasn't bound to fate, he WAS Fate, HE was the one who controlled it all! Who determined how events transpired! And he was going to set it all back on track!
    Altrumo teleports straight to Solitus.
    "Ah, Kurumo glad to see you back. I've gathered some things that will be useful for the events to come."
    Solitus gapes. Around Solitus was two weapons: The Brahmastra and the Padupatastra, both big magical arrows that would cause great devastation and cataclysm to what they hit, but that wasn't the only things there. Behind Solitus was a giant snake like golem of katchin extending endlessly into the horizon. He knew what it was.
    "The Jormungandr Engine....."
    he breathes.
    "Yes, Quite Magnificent Yes? I Realized That Although Snake Way Is Evil Incarnate And To Be Completely Destroyed someday, Not All Giant Snake Constructs Are Evil. Some Like The Jormungandr Engine Can Be Valuable Friends, And Help Me Set Everything Aright For A More Perfect World."
    "What....what are you planning on doing with that!?"
    "Is It Not Obvious? I Am a God. And What Is A God, My Fellow Deity, Without Their Wrath? Without The Ability to Show All the Universe My Willingness to Destroy So Much, So That None May Be Bold Enough to Provoke Such Destruction? Every God Has Their Flood, And In my Excellence, I too Shall Demonstrate One. So That the World Knows my Coming, Knows That I am Their Only Hope, I Shall Unleash These Cataclysms Upon All of Creation So That They Know Punishment For All the Sins of Creation Since the Beginning of Time, They Most Have Assuredly Committed By Not Being Me.
    Then Amidst the Darkness, I Shall Call Out To Them With My Voice. I Will Offer Them Hope and Salvation From the Apocalypse With My Light, And With Their Prayers I Shall Be Reborn, And Then I With My Golden Ark, All Those Who Submit To Me Shall Live and Become Perfect While The Rest Dies. The Universe Shall Be Reborn, For I Herald the End Of This Cycle, and The Beginning of the New One. I Will Be Savior and Destroyer, End and Beginning, All Hope and All Despair. For God Is All These Things, For I am Solitus Son of the Sun, And What Am I, If Not the Greatest God?"

"Insane." Altrumo states. "Completely Insane. Stop this right now, you will only ruin everything!"
    Solitus glares at Altrumo.
    "Who Are You, To Dare? No One. Commands. SOLITUS!!"
    He then blasts Altrumo's soul out of existence with a golden beam from his eyes in his fury, then composes himself.
    Then he turns his gaze upon the universe, grinning.
    "Hm. Yes, Caesar I do Believe I Will Enjoy The View A Little Longer, Before Beginning the Rebirth. No Sense Rushing It."
    The random rock he is talking to does not bother to respond.

11. - Top - End - #1271
    Titan in the Playground

Spoon

Spoon groaned. Merkashin was so stupid, that it was power! Merrow!
    He doesn't worth the effort.
    Spoon better spend his time licking Solitus's boots. Maybe even figurativly, if this will pay back in some way.
    He "swimmed' away as shadow, to Solitus side.
    'Merrow! Lord-Grrreat Prrrotecturrr-Champion-Patriarch-King-Sultan-Khaliff-Emperor-Saint-God-Solitus Sama!" He greeted with the a deeper bow, then any none Nyagato could give.
    "Let me echo your glory!'

Dishanna

Dishanna smile warmly, and just roll her eyes as Shankhan punch Kuromo, with an expriession of "boys will be boys"

She knelt next to Kuromo. "I would have made for you shake of forgivness. But... guilt isn't always bad. I also sinned toward my daughter. She also owe me some punches, I believe. Nya.' She smiled with bitter sweet smile.
    "But don't linger on it. Nya. I believe that in the long run, thanks to you, things will change for the better. And I am sure, the next Supreme Kai could use your exprience. Nya. But that fine. Let the guilt wash over you... don't resist it... it's a wave. Embrace it.' She even gave a hug.
    It was like her younger self.
    Simply wanting to make others happy, but with the depth of the spiritual journey she has been through.

Vodkana

"Intrrresting?!' Vodkana squeaked enraged and shocked while eating.
    Eating with vigor, though even food with calory worth of sun, might not sate her hunger- her metabolism worked with hyper speed.
    What? consequences for sucidal fighting style? This isn't fair!
    "I am FLAT! I am like family friendly character nyow! Nya!" She paused
    "Calmed by Dishanna? Isn't she capitive?' She gotten up, frowning nd enraged.
    For now, nothing existed for her.
    "Vodkana-' Bondlight tried to call after her.
    But Vodkana already dashed, locating Dishanna's ki.

Without warning she started to send billion tiny punched at her mother crying her soul out.
    Even if Dishanna could have resisted, she wouldn't.
    She decided to accept it.

------
    My previouse Avater

12. - Top - End - #1272

Beryl & Nelnine

...no. He replied. There's GOT to be another way. Thinking for a moment, he then began to nudge Beryl's legs with his muzzle.

I got an idea, but now you have to trust me. Climb onto my back, and hold on.

Coggerra

Things weren't quite going as planned for the Veru'nas soldier, as he was currently grappling with Coggerra. Wrapping his armored tentacles around the limbs of Coggera, he activated the zero-g thrusters on his armor, to ensure they both wouldn't be able to return to the battle.

Team Jade

From early skirmishes from one or two soldiers, several things become evident: Even the forms of light power armor are completely environmentally sealed, with full life support. The gas was completely ineffective against them. The hard-light projectors are attached to the feet and ankles on their legs, as well as on the ends of the tentacle pair on their back. They could create very simple hard-light constructs that were very resilient, even against electricity, though EMPs were effective. All of the soldiers instinctually protected their face, and striking them in the nose seemed to be an effective way to disable and disorient them. Finally, their weapons were not something to scoff at. Even a glancing hit from one of those railguns would be catastrophic.

Right now, a small squad of light soldiers are attempting to shoot down the team, protected by a soldier in heavy armor, who was protecting them with one large shield.

13. - Top - End - #1273
    Titan in the Playground

Beryl:
    She blinks and....gets on Nelnines back, hoping that she doesn't weigh too much to start hurting him.

Coggeera:
    He perfectly okay with this. After all, its not him thats dying from a lack of air.

Team Jade:
    Pinappla and Jade were evading their gunfire narrowly with uncanny skill and prediction, much faster than normal humans even at 50 PL. Jade observes this weakness of theirs and begins planning to do this when Masala from behind her katchin shield snarls
    "I'm tired of this! We should just kill them all and be done with this!"
    "Thats the Warlord's plan we should not-"
    "I DON'T CARE ABOUT PLANS! Right is right and wrong is wrong! They took my mom! They want to kill my other mom! Screw them! I'm not gonna be bound by the rules someone else has to follow! This is getting us nowhere, and I'm going to get her back, screw the consequences!"
    "I agree! Who cares about the Veru'nas? Lets just rescue them and go home."
    Jade swears internally. The Majins were getting impatient and were starting to fire explosives at the Veru'nas soldiers to destroy their armor and their flesh.
    "Stop, we need to work as a team, and there is no I in it!"
    "Yes, but there is a ME!"
    Frack, she has a point. That idiom is stupid. But then again idioms are only one letter away from idiot, so there you go. Jade thinks: how can she work with impatient Majins, no more metalmen, and seemingly increasingly hard Veru'nas making this worse and worse? Thing is, while Batman can work in teams and duos, his primary work is alone. So she sends Pinappla to start hitting them in the snouts to disable them as a distraction while she disappears into the shadows, thinking: this is a ship. They need some kind of circuitry to make this all work: Air, senses, all those functions.

However given that they don't use sight, they can't read. But at the same time they have to some way of doing maintenance on the ship so that its repaired and kept running and so on, but at the same time clearly labeled in some way so that some idiot doesn't mess with the stuff. Its the classic safety procedure problem of clearly labeling something as dangerous so that only experts handle them but you can't always have those things out of place of said idiots, so you need to post up a warning sign so they know not to tamper with it. So how do you find an aliens clearly labeled warning sign if they don't have the same senses? The obvious answer of course is to figure out how to have a similar sense yourself, but humans aren't built to comprehend the information that way.

So Jade starts pressing a button on her batman cowl to flick through the various visions designed into it: infrared, ultraviolet, x-Ray, thermal, that sort of thing to check to see if there are things that stand out in some oddly orderly manner as if its designed to be a symbol of something. Because a ship like this has to have a lot of safety procedures to work so that you don't die, and you probably can't remember all of them, so some things probably require instructions and warnings. Her time on a ship like the Shenron has taught her these things and she knows enough to recognize what does what to some extent, but Beryl knows more.

Solitus:
    "Why of course you will Spoon. You are proof that even the lowliest of beasts can earn redemption in my light! Echo it all you like, Isn't that right, Suleiman?"
    The apple he is referring to does not answer.
    "Good point, Suleiman. I should start."
    He stands up and begins broadcasting a telepathic message across the universe, his poistion from the world of the Kais letting his the waves carry much farther than usual. He shows up as psychic images in the sky and voices in peoples heads.
    Greetings, Universe. It is I, Solitus, Son of the Sun, God of All Gods, King of All Kings, Your Eternal Savior. I have been informed by one of my men that some of your pitiful technology has not been broadcasting my message! This is clearly heresy of the highest order. For what greater crime is there, than hiding people away from me, the True Being, The Most Honest And Perfect Hero In All Of Existence? It is a conspiracy against all the worlds True God, myself. Keeping you all from experiencing salvation at my hand. However I am magnanimous! While the world will soon be purified to make way for my resurrection and the rebirth of existence into a greater form, I will give all the world a chance to spare itself my wrath. Pray to me, praise me, submit to me, tell me of the one who hid me from you, who conspired to keep my Truth hidden and you shall be spared, shall join me in my golden arc to a better world. Even this vile conspirator is not beyond redemption! And I'm nothing if not The Most Reasonable Person That Ever Existed."

Kurumo:
    He grunts and accepts the hug, but doesn't really hug back? He doesn't really do hugs, and isn't really used to emotions much. He stands up.
    "...Shanakan. We need to arrange things to back to a stable existence. I have done a great wrong by unleashing Solitus. Even now, I foresee with Solitus speaking all the world, no amount of interfering with his message will change it: he will find enough people to believe in him by sheer force of probability. and the energy of their prayers and beliefs will act as like a spirit bomb which he will use to resurrect himself rather than attack."
    "...As much as it pains me to say it. Your right, at a certain point, what people believe is a matter of statistics. We may not know the specific people that decide to pray to Solitus but even if his followers are far less than even 1% of the universe, it will still be enough. Most people probably won't but small fringe crazy people across entire galaxies can add up- people like conspiracy nuts and self-isolated xenophobic villages- in short people who are just as wrong-headed as Solitus but without the power. I think in some way he is using this moment to gate out anyone sane enough to contradict him."
    "and we cannot face him directly. He is too powerful for either of us to fight even when teaming up with others."
    "Then let us start weaving a fate where we win, and hope it is enough."
    They begin looking into the future to try and figure out how to support the others.

Battle of Heaven: Moving On
    As Vodkana, Luxana, and other amkes their way through Heaven, they come across Lagerin and Meta-Tuffle carrying bags of valuables and the incomplete dragonballs trying to escape. They see the coming force of heroes and high tail it the other way while the solitus legion and its jade golems keeps on attacking.

14. - Top - End - #1274

Did someone say a fate where Solitus is defeated?

Kami's Lookout

The Door to the Chamber of Mind and Time opens, and two figures step out.

Oxyribo has undergone an evolution of sorts: Where once he was gold, his carapace is now a rich, pinkish purple. The color of Royalty and Divinity. His once blue eyes are now pink.

The first thing people might notice about Poka is that she's naked. Not that it matters much, she's a Majin. Sh doesn't have anything to cover up. The fact that she's standing on clawed, digitigrade feet, with similarly flawed, human-like hands, is covered with blood-red scales from sternum to toe and finger to shoulder, with a serpents tail, and has the gem from her demon-god spear imbedded in her chest are also notable.

They emerge just in time to catch the end of Solitus's message. Without a word, the teleport to otherworld, directly in front of the mad tyrant.

Meanwhile, on bad guy's ship.

Android 10 startles awake. She can feel in her bones. Something fun is about to happen. She vanishes in a puff of smoke.

Solitus

Two unknown Gods appear before Solitus. One a pale blue humanoid slime merged with a red reptile. The other a regal purple insectoid.

"Solitus," the insect says in a voice that radiates divine power. "It's time to end this madness."

"We're giving you one chance. Undo what you've done and go back to Hell, or well. if you think you stand a chance against us, then you're gonna have a bad time."

Read my fanfiction here. Homebrew Material Here Rater Reads the Hobbit and Dracula
    Show
    Meteor
    You are a meteor
    Falling star
    You soar your
    Way down the air
    To the floor
    Where my other
    Rocks
    Are.

15. - Top - End - #1275
    Titan in the Playground

A Gag Somewhere in Penguin Village:
    Razicat looks at the proceedings on her paper and just sighs, knowing that any hope of a climax is gone.
    "Whelp" Razicat says "Time to change all future villains PLs to "Strong Enough" as per the Superman philosophy of writing strength. Nice knowing you Solitus, looks your going to be a deconstruction of climaxes and such as per One Punch Man or whatever."

Solitus: Get Your Last Speeches Out of The Way.
    He looks at Oxyribo and goes
    "That...well....hm. That a big power level gap there. That will be.....slightly inconvenient."
    He says hesitating a little as if in some dim awareness of how screwed he is, before going egomaniacal anyways, the smile returning.
    "But a True Hero never quits, never gives up, never stops fighting, not even the face of a little thing like certain annihilation. For I am The Bravest Hero There Ever Was, And Ever Shall Be!"
    He makes a speech while crazy and stupid people who pray to him suddenly teleport in, whisked away his power to join him on his golden planet of Solitan.
    "Behold, Oxyribo. My followers as they arrive here. This is what you call friendship, is it not? The greatest power there ever was? They have realized their true savior, Me. and as every hero knows, in the face of certain annihilation, there will always be a cavalry, or they manage to snatch victory from the jaws of doom, or the light of friendship comes to empower them for a few moments to show they are truly blessed! I am certain as the Greatest Hero, I will receive something far greater yet similar. For these followers, they are more than my friends....they are people who say Yes.

They say Yes to Greatness. They say Yes to Perfection, Yes to Improvement, Yes to Glory, Yes To A Better World, Better Than Any World You could Possibly Make, Because I Will Be The One Making It. With their Yes, we will build a great chamber, a vast chamber of magnificence that is life, where my perfection will sound through it and echo off the walls to repeated over and over again amid themselves, the truth reflecting from all angles so that know one knows any lies, and in time as I preach to them, they will be my Choir singing my praises back at me while I deliver my sermons, for with their Yes they are empowered! They are the heroes this world needs, because the worlds needs....

THE YES MEN! Much unlike you, who is No Man At All. And it is with the power of Yes Men that I shall defeat you! Remember: A Yes to Solitus, Is Yes To Greatness! Say Yes, Be a Yes Man!"

He finishes this speech by pointing and smiling at you. Then Luxana comes in just in time to say
    "Wait! I'm not going to let kill my brother without having a chance to speak him!"
    "Wait what, sister?"
    "Yes and I have come to try talk you out of this madness! You took over Heaven, overthrew the Kais we are supposed to respect and revere! You keep making these crazier and crazier decisions! You keep making these egomaniacal speeches, I don't understand why you think so highly of yourself or why you think you can solve all the universes problems yourself! What is wrong with you!?"
    "Whats mad about it? This is our destiny! By the way, a sister? Yes...I have a sister! This.....hahahaha....this helps so much! Yes! Nothing is wrong with me! I am perfect. I traveled the world, saving people over and over again. Each time I won. Each time I was praised for winning. The more I was praised, the more people lauded me, the more I realized: I am the hero people need. After all, if I wasn't, I would have failed! I came to Telgana, to the Beast King and saw him savagely oppressing humanity, so I overthrew him, the people praised me more than ever, saying that I did it perfectly and I realized: that I wasn't just the hero people needed, I was their chosen messiah. That I was destined to save everyone all along. That I deserve to win. That I deserve to be the greatest being that ever was, because I am. No tragedy could ever harm Solitus Altra, Son of the Sun! Such imperfections are for lesser men! And lesser women!"
    Luxana blinks
    "But what about being beaten by Oxyribo? Your DEAD! How is that not a failure for you!?"
    "Beaten by who? No. I was never defeated, because I don't feel as if I was. Silly things like evidence are of the material realm, a base terrestrial thing, when I have clearly ascended to become a celestial being beyond such lowly things of the earth, a being of such objective platonic perfection, that all who witnessed such events of my ascension clearly cannot see the true form of it and clearly mistook it for my death! A highly common mistake among people who are not me.

But enough about me-"

Everyone blinks, was him saying that a sign of the apocalypse?
    "-Lets talk about you, Sister. It is quite a fortunate day indeed that you informed me of your existence. This has brought so much joy!"
    Luxana blinks
    "Oh.....kay....? Why?"
    "Why? Because this solves so many problems! I was worried I was going to have to dilute my own perfection by making a female clone of my myself, but now I have a sister! A sister that I can join together with in marriage, and together we will be the start of my glorious Altra Dynasty! With both the Son and Daughter of the Sun we will the sun children master race! Come my Sister rule with me and our children will be...."
    His voice twists creepily into an even more messed smile in undisguised glee
    "...Genetically Perfeeeect."
    Luxana is now taking steps away from the disturbing half brother. While internally screaming.
    "NO!"
    "WHAT!"
    "I SAID NO! I'm already married to Shanakan!"
    Solitus stops. Wide eyed, frozen for a second. Then his face twists into something hateful.
    "What. Why. He is a BEAST! He is lesser than you! He doesn't deserve you! Is he forcing you!?"
    "No! I love him!"
    "That can't be true! Your too perfect!!"
    "I don't care about being perfect! I love Shanakan, I love my daughter and you'll never take me from them!"
    Solitus freezes again and yells in fury.
    "What. A Daughter. With......HIM!? You....you.....POLLUTED our PERFECT BLOODLINE with bestial FILTH!?"
    Luxana's eyes harden and she shouts back
    "Your niece is NOT filth!!"
    "I...but...what.... GAZE UPON THE KINGDOM!"
    Solitus sputters and he looks at the sky as if not believing any of this and gazing into the Kais view of the galaxy, it zooms through the cosmos until he sees Astralys, who looks up straight at him to meet him gaze from across the cosmos at the exact right time, having foreseen this moment, she waves going:
    "Hi Uncle!"
    In a mischievous tone. At this Solitus yells incoherently in rage and with a sweep of his arm destroys half the golden planet's buildings while powering up to Red Sun Rising at the time then charging at Luxana in pure rage. Because no matter how golden he shines? Deep down he is a despicable human being.

16. - Top - End - #1276

"...I feel like I missed the setup for a punchline."

"Yeah, we decide to come out of the time chamber early because we figure people might need our help and now all of the drama's gone before we even do anything. We should have just waited the full six years and stomped him into paste when we came out."

"I mean, I figured we'd come out when we were just strong enough to deal with his bull**** but then Luxana shows up and sets him off and now... Huh."

Show
    Meteor
    You are a meteor
    Falling star
    You soar your
    Way down the air
    To the floor
    Where my other
    Rocks
    Are.

17. - Top - End - #1277
    Titan in the Playground

Solitus:
    Your not going to do anything? Okay then. Luxana is beaten half to death and is knocked out. Solitus comments, frowning
    "She didn't train as much as me. Too slow, not powerful enough. I presume that some sort of attempt at showing how you don't even need to defeat me yourself, Oxyribo? It was pathetic. No matter, you and that child of hers are both mongrels diluting a perfect bloodline, and you shall both die by my hand for such heresy. Oh but wait.""
    He turns his glowering gaze elsewhere, his voice lower and threatening.
    "The Unkillables, the Kais and Vodkana are still on the way here aren't they? I know of them yes, I have ki senses and can gaze farther with my Gaze Upon the kingdom technique. I can also hear farther than anyone. I have been hearing the traitorous mutterings of those who aided me in my conquest behind my back this whole time! They just mistook not caring for not knowing. For I know that I'll be victorious anyways, even I have to murder every single one of them, they're all villains they cannot possibly win against me after all.

To keep from any others from interfering, thats why the Jormungandr Engine exists."

He gestures to the giant light-years long katchin serpent above him extending into the distance.
    "Jormungandr Engine! Go forth and lay waste to the universe! Catch the attention of those imperfect beings. I want to kill Oxyribo personally."
    The Jormungandr Engine roars an affirmative and begins flying off, its big light-years long body rushing by above you without end.
    He then turns to Oxyribo and Poka
    "Winds, Freeze the Liquid Woman."
    The air suddenly forms into a giant blizzard-like being that tries to grab Poka and freeze her solid, while Solitus making a speech at Oxyribo
    "what a mutt, a mongrel you are! Genetically mixed and diluted and polluted, I'll kill such an abomination against all the world. I have my monster to slay, Oxyribo and you are him. The inhuman abomination that will never understand humanity's way unlike me, never become human or goodly or empathetic. Sure it is I, Solitus Son of the Sun am the one to put an end to your deceptions, your monstrous ways! Die Oxyribo! Die So that a True Hero of Destinies Touch May Arise! For Mine is the Destiny To Save All Things! Mine is the Destiny to Slay All Monsters! and YOU! ARE! A! MONSTER!"
    This speech is also his ki attack. sharp word-shaped ki blasts comprising his speech come flying out of his mouth trying to burn you in ki, an endless stream of blasts that keep coming as long as speaks. He has made speeches INTO an attack. The final MONSTER! is a bigger and more powerful blast than the rest.

Vodkana and Co:
    The Jormungandr Engine comes flying in, roaring trying to get the groups attention before roaring to create a portal to the mortal realm and fly through it so it can start destroying civilizations with its Ice-Age Breath that near-instantly turns climates incredibly cold, magical guns poping out of its side and shooting magical ice shards at them.
    "Vodkana! Thats the Jormungandr Engine! If its let loose, entire civilizations will be sent back to the ice ages! It won't entirely wipe out all life it touches but....it will be enough to effectively reset the civilizations back to square one at hunter-gatherers. We need to stop that Engine."
    Already the Unkillables go flying to hold back the Jormungandr Engine, firing ki blasts as best they can.

18. - Top - End - #1278

Beryl & Nelnine

Fortunately Nelnine was pretty strong, and was able to stay on his feet when Beryl got on. He then stepped back, and made a run through the open door. As predicted, Beryl would be zapped by an EMP from the collar, though Nelnine himself was unaffected.

I am thinking that the collar will only shock you once. He thought. Then one of the Warlord's bad guys would come and retrieve you. Now that they're distracted, we just need to wait for you to recover, and we will be able to do what ever we want, in here!

Team Jade

Warlord Ixil heard their frustration, himself feeling frustrated. They didn't understand his plan at all. THIS is why he wanted to capture Jade, not Beryl. Beryl was reasonable. Beryl would have been more likely to agree to a mock-fight, in which he won. Jade would be returned, and nobody would have to die. Or even be seriously hurt. Except him, following his own assassination, but the Empire would be collapsing due to infighting anyways.

Jade is too blinded by her own sense of justice that she is liable to become a genuine threat to not just his people, but to the universe, he realized. A tyrant who acts with the approval of their own conscience is the most dangerous of all.

As for the actual fight, they were clearly prefering ranged combat, as they refused to engage. The heavily armored veru'nas on the front did their best to keep Masala at a distance by erecting hard-light barriers in her way. Fortunately, she did distract.

Jade is able to see slight heat blooms from circuitry. It's everywhere, on the walls, floors, and ceilings. Hundreds of thin wires of a lighter blue standing out against the darker blue floor in thermal vision, almost always in parralel lines. As the veru'nas were blind and electrosensitive, this was how they were able to navigate the geometry of their own spaceship. Put electrical wires in the walls, and it was visible.

On the walls, at about ten feet high, the wires moved into an abnormal pattern that resembled script, but in an unknown language. Presumably the veru'nas' language. What they represented was unclear, but there were four of them. One on the right side of either open doorway, and two on a door to the right in the room. One on the right of the door, and one on the door, itself. They appeared to use the same glyphs to describe the same thing.

19. - Top - End - #1279
    Titan in the Playground

Beryl
    She gets shocked and is now unable to move, and thus unable to respond other than to try to make some slightly nervous grunts. Hopefully he is right!

Team Jade:
    "Good news, we can see their language and wiring in thermal vision."
    Good at the very least, she knew what to look in terms of doors. This was bad, with this much wiring she can't just cut anything, the place is practically made entirely out of them, and she didn't even know if that dor was worth going into. But if they were so electrosensitive....and have so much metal on them....on the Earth where she is from, Capsule Corp and the pokemon franchise once did a joint venture where Capsule Corp sponsored Pokemon and Pokemon in return requested that Capsule Corp make a pokemon robot that one could throw in a red and white capsule in real life to unleash the most popular pokemon of all: Pikachu. Who else after all? Only the Pikabot was TOO accurate to the thing in the show and could actually shock people to death. The result was that Poke-Capsule Bots never became a thing due to the dangers of in corporation testing and never was released to the public.
    She threw the Poke-Capsule and out bursts in a plume of smoke: Pikabot. It goes "Pika! Pi Pikachu" in a stock recorded line from the show. Its looks as fake and soulless as you imagine it to be.
    "Pikabot, use Thundershock on the Veru'nas." it then runs forward and attempts to shock one of the Veru'nas soldiers, with voltage enough to kill a human- but veru'nas are made of tougher stuff so Jade figures that the electricity will got through their armor and shields and only knock them out.

Meanwhile, Masala, 45 and Pinappla try to find alternate ways to get around the hard light shields. For some reason Jade forbade them from using theoretical Micro-Singularity capsules for anything,(which would useful because even light cannot escape a black holes gravity, not even a small one that would fall apart soon after it burst into existing) citing that they might be too dangerous, so they had to use other methods, they can't use anything atomic or nuclear either, so. Robin- Pinappla got out two batman-themed electric knuckles and started flipping around and acrobatically getting up close to them and punching their hard light shields sending electric shocks through them, while 45 and Masala begin firing capsules that simply just unleash boulders on the Veru'nas, wondering if maybe a blunt force does something against them.

20. - Top - End - #1280

Poka doesn't even notice the freezing winds. She floats in the air and lays so that she's facing the massive mechanical serpent.

Pink energy crackles like lightning in her hands as she pulls them together and infuses her magic into the blast of ki she's forming.

"Ka-me-ha-me Ha!"

A pink Kamehameha wave infused with the magic of the Candy beam. Or maybe a candy beam with the speed and power of a Kamehameha wave?

Either way, let's see how the AUs long Snek-bot likes being a banana cream pie.

Oxy, meanwhile, vanishes in a flash of instant transmission.

And then four of him flash into existance to the Northeast, Southeast, Southwest, and Northwest corners of Solitus's perminiter with Godl and Blue balls of energy in each hand.

"Fiii!"

"Nal!"

"Kame!"

"Hame!"

"HA!"

The four multi formed Oxy's fire all four blasts directly at Solitus.
    Last edited by Rater202; 2019-08-12 at 09:33 PM.

Show
    Meteor
    You are a meteor
    Falling star
    You soar your
    Way down the air
    To the floor
    Where my other
    Rocks
    Are.

21. - Top - End - #1281
    Titan in the Playground

Spoon
    His loyalty to Solitus was quite the test actually. Most people who knew of his evil and corrupted ways, thought his drive was greed. But this was just the surface motivation.
    It was actually pride. As member of the warrior caste, he was humilated, to the point his mind was broken.
    Spoon simply went lower and lower to be recongnized. Simple and sad as that. Manipulating whole civilizations, terrorizing others with the name of the sleeping destroyer, robbing the greatest artitacts.. all for very petty mortal feelings.
    He joined the rebellion, because his hell was to relieve his humilation over and over.
    But he didn't get glory in this war, nor a real respect. Solitus was stupid, but too strong to risk manipulating, and he didn't had the option to simply run away if things will go bad.
    There were no acheiving dreams here...
    But it was better then hell.
    He echoed the speech of Solitus, and when enemies have arrived he literaly hidden in Solitus's shadow.
    When a kamehaha were sent at him, he grabbed Solitus into the shadow.
    "I am at your service! Merrow!"

Vodkana
    Dishanna spat blood, shaking from pain, but kept her buddah like smile.
    "Don't think I am done with you! I have responsibilties! Nya! Not that YOU have taught me!" Vodkana panted, starving and raging.
    "I am sure. You are also cranky because you are hungry. Would you like me to make you dinner? Nya?'

Vodkana hissed, and took a snack from Tarasai. "Nyo!" And jumped toward the Jormungad Engine, with speed that made instant transmission look slow, she took inspiration from Sonic, though as this point she was probably faster then any cannon sonic.
    She ran over the engine looking to get to it's center and punch it almost infinite times.

------
    My previouse Avater

22. - Top - End - #1282
    Titan in the Playground

Solitus:
    Solitus gets pulled into said shadow, thus evading the blow. He calls from the shadows
    "Behold Oxyribo-Beam-Insect! I have an ally as well! Even the lowliest of beasts and the darkest of shadows knows to save the greatest of lights, the Son of the Sun! Behold you are lower than even the shade!"
    Since his attacks are sound based, he still fires kiais at Oxyribo with voice radiating out in all directions to hit all of them.

Jormungandr Engine
    A small section of the engine becomes banana cream pie, bypassing its katchin defense. It is really big and long serpent. Vodkana breaks through this section to reveal the mechanical insides: even this small section was the size of a planet, there were corridors exposed and strange baroque machinery running on divine energy and holy clockwork. Giant tubes of highly potent magical ice energy flows through the massive serpents mechanical body. Like pure freezing power in liquid-energy form. You wreck an engine with a strong flurry of punches.....but it still seems to be flying. you did deal damage to it, but this thing was designed to stand up to normal world-buster methods of destruction. Its so massive that there are many engines to it, that its like fighting a chain of planets or something and you perhaps slowed it down a little, made an opening to continue destroying it from the inside, that said this thing is mind-bogglingly huge. Be as destructive as you want fighting it, because for once its a foe that can take a planet busting attack or two.

The turrets on its side however are firing freeze beams that you see hit some hit some trees that freeze them down to sub-zero temperatures, specifically one milikelvin or -273.149 Celsius. one of the coldest temperatures known in all the world and only slightly above absolute zero, and said trees then shatter like ice from the mere vibrations of the battle around them. Be careful not get hit by those... As they rain down in hundreds of beams.

23. - Top - End - #1283

Beryl & Nelnine

Rather than delve deeper, Nelnine looked around and found a nook to hide in, rather than press his luck on being discovered. Come on, come on, get better... He said anxiously. Sure enough, Beryl will begin to feel her cybernetics returning to life.

Team Jade

The barriers of light are solid in every sense of the word, and are able to deflect solid matter as easily as if they were made of steel. Even worse, these shields are designed to be effective against ki-users, including their physical attacks. Rocks won't do much. Neither will bolts of electricity.

However the electricity more than provokes a reaction, as they visibly recoil from it. The barriers are still holding up, but the way they clutch at their heads and turn away suggests the lightning jolts are like flashbangs to them. Blinding, and disorienting, and their electrosensitivity is overloaded.

Very few of our enemies think to do that. Warlord Ixil thought to himself. This needs to end, now. He says, standing up, and walking out of his office, the sound of his prototype exoskeleton echoing in the halls as he made his way to meet Team Jade. He was still quite a distance away, but that will not be for long.

Meanwhile, back in the room, noticeable gaps were visible in the hard-light barriers, where the recoiling troopers carelessly left openings. Too small for a person, but perhaps something could be lobbed through?

24. - Top - End - #1284

Word shaped ki blasts are... Not easy tp avoid, but not difficult either.

Now, if Solitus is hiding in the shadow, then the obvious solution is to make it so that there's no shadow.

The Oxy dupes merge back into two Oxyribos. One holds his hands to his temples and floats into the air.

"Solar Flare X100!"

It lasts for a few minutes. A flash of light hundreds of times brighter than the base solar flare that fills the area around them with light of a godly intensity for several dozens of meters. Anyone blinded by the flash temporarily loses the ability to sense Oxy's ki if they could in the first place. Merely closing one's eyes isn't enough.

The other Oxy closes his eyes and furthermore covers them with his left hand so that he won't be blinded. He plans to shoot an Imperial Death Beam at Solitus as soon as he's forced to emerge from his hiding place.

Okay, the Engine can't be turned into candy all in one go. Tha'ts a problem.

Poka teleports up to the section she turned into a cream pie and unleashes the Red Miles into it, hoping to disassemble the machine from the inside out.

Meanwhile, Android 10 appears upon it's head.

"Hello giant metal snake. I'm hungry. I'm gonna suck out your ki or whatever else it is you run on now" and then she places a palm on it so she can drain out it's energy.

Show
    Meteor
    You are a meteor
    Falling star
    You soar your
    Way down the air
    To the floor
    Where my other
    Rocks
    Are.

25. - Top - End - #1285
    Titan in the Playground

Jormungandr Engine:
    Android 10, The energy you drain....it is not just any ordinary cold. Much like ki is the essence of life, this is the very essence of cold, the primordial frost from all other kinds of cold emanate from, the kind of cold that is used at the dawn of time to make the world, powerful, primal, the kind that ushers in eternal winter and ice ages. It is the purest, platonic idea of freezing and its flows throughout this entire Engine like its lifeblood. The gods would not make such a thing with anything less. It does not just make things cold, it seeks the death of heat itself in all things literal, figurative and metaphorical, and thus will try to freeze your body, your emotions, your soul, freeze your thoughts and even snuff out your ki if you cannot control it. Do you have the discipline, the will to keep yourself from becoming both physically and metaphysically? Especially as it has stored a vast amount of Primordial Frost?

While the red miles begins to travel up the great engines length, piercing the mechanical beasts innards, causing leaks of Primordial Frost energy to spring out of it and begin freezing anything that it touches- this includes the red miles itself, traveling back up to Poka as even as it continues spreading across its great length. The Engine roars, whether in pain or as an alert no one knows but the roar causes a portal to open to a lifeless solar system with a giant red star and a few planets that it flies on through, some of the Primordial Frost leaking out onto a rocky moon and cover the entire surface in a thick sheet of ice as it passes. The Unkillables follow you and blast any Primordial Frost with ki to burn it away from freezing them. and to help destroy it. The Engine seems to be heading towards the red sun, alarms going off as it does so and the guns still firing even as this happens, a big machine like this while it can break down doesn't just stop all at once.

Solitus:
    "Ah I see you have blinded me, much like that villain years ago in the desert who threw sand in my face to try and gain and advantage but little did he and you know that I have already mastered five other senses aside from ki and sight for use in combat! Just another demonstration of my endless perfection. No mere trickery like that can defeat Solitus, Son of the Sun!"
    Those senses being hearing, smell, tremor-sense, using his goatee as whiskers, and even echolocation using his own voice.
    "Behold the glory of my voice as it becomes a wall to protect me! For I am Solitus, Son of the Sun and my speeches are as walls to keep me safe, you cannot pierce these words, these exhortations of my glory! Who in the universe would not want to hear my words? Who in the universe beholds my speeches and does not see how they expound my greatness in complete and honest truth? Who can deny that I am the most honest being that has ever lived? Words are my greatest weapon and shield! Through them, I communicate to all who I am, and therefore communicate the distilled essence of perfection right to their ears, am I not morally bound to tell everyone of my greatness? I am! I am! I am! For it is only the highest morality for all beings to know of the most morally perfect being so they can learn from my example and thus become morally perfect themselves so they can stop being immoral. Truly I am the Goodest Person That Has Ever Existed."
    As he speaks his words turn into a katchin paragraph-wall to block your beam

Beryl:
    She moves once more, shaking herself a little.
    "Its ok! I'm fine now. Don't worry."
    She was aware of every moment, but she wasn't going to tell Nelnine that.
    "Lets keep going now, have to be quick but careful. Ssh. We get caught its all over."
    She begins creeping forward into the forbidden zone looking around corners to see if anyone is there before moving. Nelnine could probably see around corners with his senses but she couldn't.

Team Jade:
    Good, there was something to exploit.
    "New strategy: You, majins, focus on firing electric shock capsules at them to blind and stagger them, we'll handle the rest."
    "Grrr... fine."
    The Majins focus on doing so to stun them so that Jade and Pinappla throw their batarangs through the gaps left to hit them with their batman-accuracy to trying and incapacitate the Veru'nas soldiers for good.
    Last edited by Lord Raziere; 2019-08-25 at 07:52 PM.

26. - Top - End - #1286
    Titan in the Playground

Jormungad
    Vodkana for the next minute dashed, through, punching near infinite sets of cosmic thunder* speed.
    Now from all times, she has lost her ability to use ki. Her metabolism was now faster at least few times from light.
    After a minute she had to stop. Thankfully, Poka turned big chunkes of the thing into candy, so she ate enough to sustain herself for the next minute.

But this torture, this constant hunger didn't stopped. It wasn't like.. fun old gluttony, where you can't resist tasty food.
    It was feel of starvation
    She noticed that the Jurmongad heading toward the red sun.
    "Oh. Nya it.' Simply tearing it apart won't be fast enough. Even in her current speed.
    She didn't had energy to use magic, so she couldn't intiate telepathic link, and take advice from others. Though, anyway she was too cranky.

Vodkana ran to the surface of the ship, to the part which faced the sun- she simply started to jump over and over, pushing it to the opposite direction. From the side, it looked like a blinking purple spot jumping over and over, and each jump radiated circle of force.

* I made up the cosmic thunder thing.
    We can do it a thing, it's just that, at this moment, thunder is very slow to all charcters invovled. I think it could be cool if it was a thing.

Spoon

Spoon yawled in agony, turning back to flash and soul.
    Spoon enhanced the word blasts with his cooking beam. Not by very much, but every multiplier here, would be useful.

------
    My previouse Avater

27. - Top - End - #1287

Jormungandr Engine

Android 10 reacts to the Primordial cold with a single phrase. "Mister Giant Metal Snake, your Ki tastes like Ice Cream."

Poka cuts off the miles before the Cold can get back to her and freeze her. The wind is one thing, but this is something else entirely.

Instead, she conjures a thousand spears set aflame with demonic magic and sets them to fly into already damaged sections of the serpents' armor or else joints between its segments.

Solitus

Both Oxy's instant transmit directly next to Solitus and make to punch, one to the chin and one to the gut.

"Anyone with eyes and a brain can tell that your words are objectively false: You're just a Soliphistic child with delusions of perfection."

Show
    Meteor
    You are a meteor
    Falling star
    You soar your
    Way down the air
    To the floor
    Where my other
    Rocks
    Are.

28. - Top - End - #1288
    Titan in the Playground

Jormungandr Engine: Enter Muspel Guardian
    From their combined effort of Vodkana, Poka, Android 10, and the Unkillables, the giant snake-engine languorously slowly moving on its titanic ponderous scale, its head moving away from the red sun to crash into a small venus-like planet where comes to a slide stop where the Prime Ice comes leaking out and cooling down its incredibly hot atmosphere, the gas already start to rain to the ground as a liquid while the ground itself begins to get frozen across the entire globe. It won't be long before the entire thing becomes something closer to Enceladus or other icy moon. meanwhile the rest of the snake's body still has some momentum behind it even as its destroyed and kind of goes crashing into the red star sideways and the exposed parts leak out with Prime Ice.....and begins slowly freezing said red sun, even though it melts under your fire spears.
    Some alarms sound out and at the very end of the tail, at the tip, a slot opens up and out comes, a gundam-like katchin metal golem the size of a moon comes flying out in a bunch of fancy acrobatics, rocketing forwards then coming to stop to assess the situation:
    "MUSPEL GUARDIAN GOLEM ACTIVATED. DANGEROUS PRIMORDIAL ICE LEAK DETECTED. DIVINE PURGE PROTOCOLS ACTIVATED."
    It conjures a sword of Primordial Fire that is literally a continent long in its hand.
    "(9) HOSTILES RECOGNIZED. DESTRUCTION GOD ENERGY RECOGNIZED.
    MAJIN LIFE FORM RECOGNIZED. (7) ANOMALOUS LIFE FORMS NOT RECOGNIZED. COMMENCING ELIMINATION."

It then speeds forward and cuts through all six Unkillables in half with its mile-long fire sword and comes speeding towards Poka and Vodkana while the Unkillables are preoccupied regenerating from everburning fire. They're not dead, just having a little more trouble regenerating than normal.

Solitus:
    He gets punched in the face and stumbles back and rights himself.
    "So says all who defy Solitus, Son of the Sun. But behold!"
    He points up at the golden planet of Solitan.
    "All my worshipers, the true believers across the galaxy coming to pray to me, praise me. Surely they prove you wrong. You like all others, have a subjective lesser view, that unfortunately cannot comprehend my objective one. Those up there might be subjective as well, but at least they recognize one of the most basic facts of me and therefore existence: that I Solitus are the Greatest. and now will use their strength to defeat you!"
    He raises his hands and some twisted golden abomination of a giant ki ball imitating a spirit bomb forms above it faster than it should from the people praying to him, you can tell: there is nothing pure about this, only pride and egomania. The people on there are dying in their wrong-headed belief of him, giving much more power than usual spirit bomb donors. He speechifies even now, his word forming a shield around him while his two other arms are perfectly free to fight and defend him:
    "Do you not see? Everyones hopes....everyones dreams....they all belong to me. Their anger, their sorrows, their happiness...I am the culmination of all life's efforts to make something better. I am the Chosen One, the Only One to fix all things, solve all problems! All your wishes, your beliefs, your attempts at morality- are just lesser versions radiating from myself, for I am the Platonic Form of all Heroism! Is this strength, this adoration not proof that I am meant for this!? Be crushed under it, if you don't believe me!"
    He throws the Egomania Bomb, the gigantic golden ki ball surging down upon Oxyribo.

29. - Top - End - #1289
    Titan in the Playground

Vodkana

Vodkana panted, weakly. Her stomach echoed like a whole airforce of a country breaking the speed of sound.
    It actually was worse- metabolism faster then light. (Don't over think the physics...)
    She begged Poka, her mind barely working. "Gimme yam and the gundam will go blam! Nya!'

Spoon

"Solitus-Sama! Eat those!" He toss at him like a weapon, a sun shaped oreo-ish blonde cookie, infused with power of the sun. It supposed to buff solar based abilities, and then sent his cooking beam and the Egomania bomb to amplify it.

------
    My previouse Avater

30. - Top - End - #1290

Beryl & Nelnine

Nelnine breathed an audible sigh that she was alright as she came to, seeing the synases and nerves in her firing up.

Noticing her hugging close to the wall and leaning around certain corners, he attempted to mimic her, but immediately his body swiveled around.

We need to move, now. He harshly whispered, nudging her forwards with his nose.

Jade

Two of the soldiers were knocked out before they realized what was happening, and moved their shields to block the future batarang attacks. This put them at a very defensive posture, where they weren't firing, at least. Though one of them apparently came up with a strategy, and flung a grenade-like capsule out from behind the shield. Bouncing it off the door threshold, where it landed squarely in front of one of the heavier doors, rather than anyone in Jade's group. The capsule opened, and reality buckled, forming a sphere made of violet energy roughly three yards in diameter, that collapsed into a planck volume as quickly as it appeared. In the space the sphere occupied, no matter remained. The floor, walls, and door were gone, as if shorn by an impossibly sharp blade.

The Quantum Grenade was designed after failed attempts at reverse-engineering Imperial teleportation technology. The grenade projects an omnidirectional teleportation field in a distance from the primed weapon. Instead of relocating matter from Point A to Point B, it randomly displaces each individual atom within the sphere across the universe. There is a probability that matter within the sphere is simply 'displaced' back to its original position, however the probability is so infinitesimal, as to be practically impossible, let alone enough atoms for a target to emerge unscathed.

The doorway, removed, revealed a small (by Veru'nas standards) antechamber that contained a suspicious amount of what might pass for spacesuits for the species, ending in another heavy door.

Another quantum grenade was thrown, into the airlock, attempting to create a hull breach to suck the invaders into space, while the soldiers activated their mag-boots to adhere to the metal floor.
    Last edited by Emperor Ing; 2019-09-12 at 07:38 AM.