New OOTS products from CafePress
New OOTS t-shirts, ornaments, mugs, bags, and more
Page 44 of 50 FirstFirst ... 193435363738394041424344454647484950 LastLast
Results 1,291 to 1,320 of 1481
  1. - Top - End - #1291
    Titan in the Playground

Default Re: [DBitp] Here Comes The Son

Beryl:
    She nods and moves in the direction Nelnine says, doing so quickly.

Team Jade:
    "What is that!?" Masala exclaims as the first grenade was thrown and seeing the results.
    "Judging by its effects and the light it gives off as it "detonates", its a Quantum Grenade."
    Jade says, her voice becoming more Batman-like now.
    "At this stage of development it will teleport individual atoms across the universe. Being hit by this is equivalent to being disintegrated."
    "We have no defense against that! Even if we had ki! What can we possibly do against that, our abilities are only human!"
    Masala is right. Even Majins would take time to regenerate from that, and katchin would be useless, the only real defense against that is dodging. Jade narrows her eyes in stoic determination. That is the exact kind of line, she needed to hear.
    "There is nothing "only" about humans."
    With that Nothing Mere About This Mortal is activated. Her next movements are seemingly impossible, moving exactly fast enough to kick the grenade away from the airlock in the exact need direction, just in time for it to detonate away from her without her suffering a scratch or killing any of the soldiers or her own team, there was no aura or anything, just....a moment of pure improbability, of a human doing the seemingly impossible or improbable. There would simply be no way for anyone to don a space suit in time if the vacuum opened up. Especially as they would try to fumble with unfamiliar technology. This had been the only way.
    While that had been happening the other three rushed into the small room and were trying to figure out how to put the suits on, while The Bat Jade stays in front and makes a "come hither" motion with her hand at the Veru'nas.
    I'm also on discord as "raziere".

2. - Top - End - #1292
    Colossus in the Playground

Beryl & Nelnine

As they move around cooridors and passageways, they come upon a huge catwalk in a massive chamber, filled with vast and arcane machinery. Beryl didn't need the night-vision goggles to see, here, the machinery provided plenty of red-tinted illumination. Great columns of glass barely contained crimson energies, as great energy arced between massive cables, all connected to a single point, further into the chamber, radiating like a miniature red sun. One that when looked upon, Beryl might get the feeling of being watched back, in turn.

...huh, why would they put one of my brothers in that thing? Nelnine asked.

Jade

As the space suits were designed for truck-sized quadrupedal shark-aliens, the only one who had a chance of getting it to work is Masala, assuming she could still alter her body shape to be mostly Veru'nas-shaped. Sure, they could fit inside, very, very easily, and if all three of them entered one, they might be able to do more than just drift helplessly. But it probably would keep them safe in the vacuum of space.

The grenade was kicked, detonating just a split-second afterwards, creating the disintegrating violet sphere harmlessly in midair, popping as air flooded in to fill the void, where air was previously teleported to parts unknown. The sphere itself didn't appear to preserve the momentum of the grenade's trajectory, simply teleporting what matter was in a 3 yard radius sphere, that particular instant.

Looking at each other, the remaining Veru'nas soldiers did what any classic villain mook would do. Hoping their massive size and advanced technology would give them any sort of advantage over the muscleheads every deranged lunatic in Gotham City somehow manages to find an unlimited number of. One of the heavier armored aliens charged right at Jade, at first seeming to simply crush her, but he activated his hard-light shield just a few feet before collision, creating a hard-light wall in front of him, one that was looking to collide right in front of Jade! Meanwhile the other two, more lightly armored veru'nas were watching either side of the shield, readying their railguns to blast, should she attempt to move around the shield to try to dodge.
    Dark Souls Remake in a Nutshell
    Don't mess with a Primarch

Sometimes I make avatars too. Shoot me a PM if interested.

3. - Top - End - #1293
    Titan in the Playground

Beryl:
    Beryl blinks looks at what is being contained going up closer
    "Brother? Brothah!?"
    She looks around back and forth between this weird complex array of this and that then blinks a couple times.
    "This....is much more complex a thing than the one you were in. I doubt they put a way to release him from here. If all this machinery is surrounding him, he must be important, after all why else would they transport him in this big ship all the way here, in a different place than you? Question is, for what? This is seriously giving me Giygas/Mako Reactor vibes here...."
    She goes up to the red glass with some trepidation and tries to look inside to see the veru'nas within.

Jade:
    She charges forward and her perception...changes. Outside to everyone else, its like the same speed, but in her head, time slows down due to adrenaline rush....probably. She can't actually move faster, but being able to process this one step at a time really helps. She jumps over the first veru'nas, soaring over its charge to evade the crash. Next, she knew that the only reason that they can see is because of the walls- in midair there are no vibrations for them to see through their electrosense. So she throws a capsule that releases a dummy replica of Bat-Jade right between the two other Veru'nas to trigger it, thinking that its the real jade to shoot at it, much like the ancient ninja technique of putting dummies to fool their foes. She calculates the exact amount of time for them to turn back to her to shoot her when she will land on the back of the first veru'nas, with a trick of footwork she lands with precisely enough speed to leave a second tremor in the veru'nas version of the after-image technique so they will shoot the spot of the second landing to hit their own comrade, while she is sailing through the air again in another leap, taking out her grappling hook and firing it to grab one of their railguns to disarm one and hit the other with it, then proceed to throw a shock batarang at the disarmed remaining veru'nas to shock them into unconsciousness.

Meanwhile 45, Masala and Pinappla are at a loss of what to do with these suits.
    "Can't you two stretch yourselves to operate these things?"
    "Thats the problem: we don't know if we can without ki. We don't know if the majins abilities to stretch, reshape ourselves and regenerate are all just natural parts of our biology that happen regardless of magic or ki.....or are just ki/magic based biological abilities that only work because we have those energies. So Jade didn't even test for that and decided to focus on figuring how to do without them regardless."
    "Figures..."
    Orkomajin 45 knew that Jade would know of the methods of martial artists like Goku would be to just power up and power through this sort of thing to use ki despite the suppression, but would regard the concept as nonsense. 45 knew that it was possible, but not always wise- powering through to just straight up break something with sheer force of spirit in one burst was tiring, taxing.
    A strain much like the kaio-ken or a mother lifting a car to save her child- it wasn't sustainable or healthy in the long term for Jade, and in the case of Pinappla (45 to since she has her DNA), probably awaken her super saiyan berserker state, which would not end well. Masala could probably do it without long term repercussion due to majin biology, but would still be tired out with minutes at most, and thats with training. they simply did not have the time to train for that. No any use of that would only result in 30 seconds to a minute of power, but even the ki would be reduced down to the thousands or so level at most.
    "We don't have time to figure out how to make use of the suits. Lets look at the heavy door in the back instead."
    They try to investigate the heavy door at the back of this space suit room. Investigate with gun, namely. By shooting it open.

4. - Top - End - #1294

"Tell me, Solitus, what kind of hero sacrifices those who believe in him for his own egomania?"

The duplicate Oxy's merge back into the complete Oxyribo, who then raises his hands and powers up to the peak of his power, a massive bonfire of rich purple flames and solar light blossoming into life around him.

"My rose Soleil form is the combination of the legendary transformation of the Saiyan's combined with the Ultimate Evolution of Arcos, the empowered form of the Nameks, and the raw godly power that is the birthright of the Core people. But you can't truly combine godly power with that o the Super Saiyan form until one has fully mastered the transformation and can achieve it not only with no strain but with a truly calm mind. This is something I realized and achieved while spending several years in temporal dilation preparing to rid the universe of your evil."

At this point, Oxy rises to catch the Egomania Ball in his uplifted hands.

"It had a few... side benefits." Oxy's power flairs and explodes, multiplying several times over.

"Kaioken! Times Ten!"

The royal purple, godly aura about Oxyribo is wreathed in a crimson aura of intense Ki.

And now, Oxy starts pouring his own overwhelming, godly energy into the sphere of power that Solitus launched at him until the majority of the energy in the sphere is his own, in order to seize control of his enemy's attack.

_____

Poka looks at the guardian. That sword's gonna be a problem. She points a tentacle at it. "Candy cane!"

Android10, meanwhile, looks at the guardian and makes a decision. She dreams as much energy from the Engine as she can in one last 'gulp' and then poofs next to it.

"Hi mister Robot, are you yummy?"
    I also answer to Bookmark and Shadow Claw.

Read my fanfiction here. Homebrew Material Here Rater Reads the Hobbit and Dracula
    Awesome Avatar by Emperor Ing
    Spoiler: Ode To Meteors, By zimmerwald
    Show
    Quote Originally Posted by zimmerwald1915 View Post
    Meteor
    You are a meteor
    Falling star
    You soar your
    Way down the air
    To the floor
    Where my other
    Rocks
    Are.

5. - Top - End - #1295
    Titan in the Playground

Solitus:
    "Ah, but don't you know, Oxyribo? Half gods are worshipped in wine and flowers. Real gods require blood."
    He pushes with all his might, even Oxyribo seems to be power up and more and the vast energy seems to go against Solitus slowly heading upwards. He struggles , not l giving up for a moment against it but just when it seemed this big ball of energy, this Ego Bomb was about pushed all the way and destroy Solitus-

It suddenly disappears.

Standing off the side, holding up his hand, sucking up the last of the Ego Bomb, is the dead ghost of Deglargo, now more powerful than ever. Grinning.
    "Oh you two prideful fools. I knew just from my experience with Oxyribo back in the city-planet that he would directly to the boss and try to kill them directly and Solitus here would wait for him to come confident he could take on anything and it was just a matter of time before I can swoop in, take the opportunity and absorb enough energy to do...THIS!"
    He suddenly transforms, going from Brenchite to a green rotund demon with horns, his eyes becoming gemstones, his business suit replaced with gaudy gold adornments from some ancient civilization, his muscles big to match his fat physique. Deglargo now looked like a demon that could consume anything, grab anything- because that is what he was now.
    "The final step of the teachings of Greedy Demon Style! Greed Demon Form! I finally attained it after all these years, my demon teacher will be so proud when I go take all that he knows from him. I have realized the true meaning of Greed: to get any and all things I possibly can, to steal from all, to ever be on the Path of Eternal Devouring, growing greater the more your hoard and consume! There is never enough! There will always be more to take from others! This revelation- it is beautiful!"
    He turns to Oxyribo
    "I thank you for your tunnel vision, Oxyribo. If you had fought me before Solitus I would not have this opportunity. Now I can fight on the same level as you or him. Perhaps I will even go for demon god next. If real gods require blood- then demon gods need souls, and your soul Oxyribo....will be quite tasty and powerful to devour indeed, and unlike Solitus your the one who caused my death, however indirectly. Don't worry, I'll be sure to kill White Butterfly next."
    Deglargo then charges towards Oxyribo, palm open to steal life force from him
    "Hmph. I will have no allying with Demons. I am Solitus. Greater than all. My enemies fighting each other only further proves my greatness! No need to stop it."
    Solitus flies away, leaving the newly made Greed Demon Deglargo to attack you.

Guardian Muspel:
    The energies from Poka's ray hits the sword of the primordial fire and the energies interact....weirdly. It seems it tries to transform like normal but....things get scrambled then....then? In a flash of light it becomes....A strange giant sword of....white flame....with red and green streaks on it?

Congratulations! You have made The Primordial Element of Candy Cane Fire! With this Candy Cane Fire Sword being the primordial source of all Candy Cane Fire! Even as the Muspel Guardian holds it, the fire begins to turn its hand into candy cane matter and it eject its own hand so that it goes flying into a nearby moon where the mile-high sword gets stuck in it like a rock and the entire moon bursts into white-green-red fire until it dies down and now a pure white orb of candy cane with green and red streaks all over it like a marble.

The remains of the Muspel Guardians arm becomes an arm cannon and begins blasting primordial at them like a flamethrower while stating:
    "ERROR 202: PRIMORDIAL ELEMENT NOT FOUND. ANOMALOUS FORCE DETECTED. ANALYZING....WARNING! NEW PRIMORDIAL FORCE DETECTED: CANDY CANE FIRE. SENDING CELESTIAL ORDER REPORT. ERROR 793: EXTRA PRIMORDIAL FORCE OF THE UNIVERSE DETECTED. YOUR UNIVERSE MIGHT BE AT RISK OF UNFORESEEN COSMIC IMBALANCE. PLEASE CONTACT YOUR LOCAL GOD OF DESTRUCTION FOR TROUBLESHOOTING."

Somewhere on the Planet of the Kais
    An ancient magical fax machine deep within a bureaucratic building no one is occupying in the chaos prints out the Muspel Guardians report in what looks like ancient chinese but is more accurately the language the ancient chinese language stole its script from, when its done the report falls to the ground like a leaf next to a pile of all the other reports supposed to be sent to Beerus under graffiti in similar ancient script on painted the wall reading out: "HE'S ASLEEP, WHY BOTHER!?"

6. - Top - End - #1296

"...But if the only thing that matters is that you keep collecting things, taking what you want, then those things cease to have value as the only thing of value is the collection."

"And why would you want things that have no value? It ceases to be greed and becomes lust or gluttony if you take solely to be taking rather than for any value."

"It seems to me that your entire philosophy is a lie, so please, kindly go straight to hell so I can finish stopping that psychopath from killing literally everything in the universe in his delusions... Besides, aren't we still under a mutual nonaggression contract? It's not my fault you immediately got killed by someone who wasn't covered by my side of the bargain."

"In fact, I think you just violated the terms of that contract: Your body is under your own direct control and is thus your 'pawn' and it just stole a large amount of energy from myself and thus prevented me from finishing off Solitus, thus doing an indirect harm to myself by costing me the fruit of my labors...

"By all means, I do believe you just cost yourself enough energy to match the combined power of all of the Unkillables, every other android, and cyborg, under their same programming, and all of Yellow Queen's offspring... I do think you just cost yourself several trillion PL. I hope you've got enough to cover the cost because if you die while you're already dead you just sort of cease to exist. Not even dragon balls can bring you back from that... Though I agree that it would be fair that you be released from that if you return every last bit of that power from me and agree to never oppose me or my friends, family, and/or allies directly or indirectly ever again."

Oxy extends a hand to shake. Hopefully the rules-lawyering works, or at least spooks the demon enough to impulsively agree to the contract in fear for his own existence.

Damn it!

"I asked you a question dummy! Are you yummy?" Android 10 says as she dances out of the way of the fire.

Read my fanfiction here. Homebrew Material Here Rater Reads the Hobbit and Dracula
    Show
    Meteor
    You are a meteor
    Falling star
    You soar your
    Way down the air
    To the floor
    Where my other
    Rocks
    Are.

7. - Top - End - #1297

Arclight Reactor

Unless one specifically designed the machine, it would be impossible to tell what each of its parts did, exactly, but the cavernous chamber easily makes up the bulk of the ship, itself, with several components stretching into the depths as far as the eye can see. Which isn't more than a mile, before disappearing into a white haze.

After traveling along catwalks and stairs, the pair eventually make it to the circular platform surrounding the core. Around are several spindly robots that paid the pair no mind. As she approached closer, Beryl may feel a sense of unease, like she is being watched, that only became more acute as she came closer. On the ground, were several inscriptions carved into the metallic platform, written in glyphs and runes that were unrecognizable, but were engraved with a mathematical regularity. These inscriptions were written in cocentric circles, surrounding the core, which now appeared as a large 15-foot glass sphere, radiating red light too bright to see inside, though Beryl could make out no shapes within. Though the light caught the edge of similar mathematical runes on the sphere, itself. Like a massive calculus equation written by a species that couldn't read it.

He's in there, and he wants to get out. Nelnine says. Don't worry brother, we're here to help. We are getting him out, right Beryl? He asked.

Surrounding the core were several electronic consoles that were, predictably, unusable by non-electrosensitive users without incredible amounts of dumb luck. Several crates were stacked around with spare parts of varying size and weight, from small screws to large metal pieces.

Jade and Friends

As the last Veru'nas comes down, all seems clear. Or at least, very briefly, it does, before a bulkhead from deeper within the ship torn open with hard-light blades, as though they were tissue paper. Out steps a large, heavily armored Veru'nas. His suit was strange, black and rippled, with overlapping scales of katchin as an indestructible outer coating to the most advanced suit of Veru'nas power armor, far more sophisticated and potent than the suit originally designed to kill Emperor Hailing. Tachyon fields rippled across its surface, far more potent than hard-light fields, it caused his appearance to ripple and distort like on a hot day.

Warlord Ixil has joined the Battle.

This wasn't supposed to happen. He said as the first of his many weapons was activated, creating an audible hum that increased in intensity rapidly as he released an omnidirectional burst of continuous noise, as his sensors detected how Jade's physiology responded to the noise. The weapon was increasing its noise, until it found Jade's resonant frequency, which it would continue to play until the vibrations of the noise tore her apart. From Jade's perspective, the noise would get louder and louder, at first being annoying, then painful, then unbearable, before becoming lethal.

8. - Top - End - #1298
    Titan in the Playground

"The Beerusian "Family:"

Spoon hurried to follow Solitus.
    "I'll just fix you a dinner that will make you strrrong enough! Merrow! Just you wait!"

Vodkana cursed. "Nyyyyyyyyyyyyya!" She panted.
    "From all times... to lose my ki..." and it seens Poka won't feed her, despite her whines.
    Vodkana with her remaining power, jumped into the fire candy, with open maw trying to eat as much as possible to sate this unending starvation.

Dishanna. "Nya... it seems, my dear Vodkana is in trouble... should I force my help on her?" She wondered.
    Thanks for the OOTSkage of OOTS art, Lord Raziere.

------
    My previouse Avater

Bazzilion legions of thanks to his highness Emperor Ing for the awesome avatar!

Who want to join some freeform Naruto Rp?
    http://www.giantitp.com/forums/showt...ound-ITP-OOC-1

9. - Top - End - #1299
    Titan in the Playground

Deglargo:
    "By the demonic laws of Makai, Greedy Demon style contracts can only be made with some body. As in someone who is a body. I am not a body since I'm dead and therefore a soul, therefore I'm not bound by my body, as my soul is technically property of my body in Makai, to be sold as my body wishes. Therefore the contract does not apply to me, because my soul is technically like any other object my body owns, and therefore an object. Objects can't make deals with people."
    ....Did he just rules lawyer himself out of being considered a person by the laws of Makai? Yeah he did. Of course demons would considered peoples immortal souls property and convince people to place their physical body above their own soul.
    "You know whats really empty? Those monks seeking "enlightenment". Caring about nothing. Striving for nothing. Experiencing no pain, no pleasure, no challenge, no loss, no gain. All for their static, silent existences of boring, mind-numbing meditation. Suffering is life! I know that what I do is pointless- but so is every else! At least it is a pointlessness that gives me pleasure, and that is all that matters! I'd rather life an interesting life, one filled with pain and gain, chaos to fight through, enemies to make me stronger, attachments to make me care, ambitions to make me soar, than any humility, compassion and restraint in service of the beings you call gods! This is the philosophy of Makai, to live life in defiance of the gods and their precious balance and safety! Its just another word to keep them in power. To keep us afraid of uncaring or incompetent deities! Therefore my greed is all that matters, if the gods don't care, why should I?"
    He doesn't wait for an answer, the questions rhetorical. He begins punching you.

The Muspel Guardian:
    The Muspel Guardian in response to Android 10 says
    "QUERY NOT RECOGNIZED. PLEASE LIMIT QUESTIONS TO TOPICS RELEVANT TO THIS UNITS PROGRAMMING. SCANNING....SPECIES NOT RECOGNIZED. CALCULATING PROBABLE SPECIES: MAJIN ANOMALY, 94%. PRIMORDIAL ICE CONTAMINATION DETECTED. PROBABILITY OF VANELE OUTBREAK, 72%. EXTERMINATING."
    The primordial fire flamethrower gets focused on Android 10. The primordial ice within Android 10 really doesn't like this.

Meanwhile Vodkana's plan to eat the candy cane matter to regain ki is actually working. First, once the flames dies down, its just candy cane, but this is not ordinary candy cane, it has this fiery, hearty spicy flavor to that somehow bizarrely works with the peppermint and sweetness even though it should not. Like, when you eat it, you feel like your eating Nyagato cooking that gives you PL boosts, but this is completely natural, as if someone is lighting a metaphorical flame within you when your eat this fiery candy cane stuff, like this is divinely good candy cane and divinely good spicy food in one thing, empowering you as you eat it. It seems your safe as long as you don't touch the candy cane fire sword still embedded in the planet, it just feels warm from your distance like a good campfire. After all, mythically speaking, fire only hurts when you touch it, when you get too close rather than treat respectfully from a distance.

Beryl:
    She frowns worriedly.
    "Well first, I don't know if I can free him with the tools here being...veru'nas sized and all the controls being not...human-designed....and second....I don't see any proof that whatever is in there is your brother, just this red light. Maybe its just my dumb human eyes being unable to see what you can see...and I trust you I really do, but I need to know your certain that there is a veru'nas in there and not just your assuming its your brother. Also I feel weirdly observed right now. Like someone or something is...... watching me.

So please. Nelnine. Tell me this: are you actually seeing or sensing your "brother" in there and thus know they are there, or are you just assuming that is whats in there, because thats all you've ever known and thinking that things are going to be the same, just because it seems similar on the surface?"

Important distinction to make.

Team Jade:
    Jade...does not answer verbally. In response to the imminent peril, she is in Ultra Instinct: Batman. Her eyes a silver right now, Her body is auto-pilot, the information on acoustic resonances appearing in her mind out of nowhere. If the sound reaches that certain point, it will kill her. But her hands are already moving to the necessary actions as if this was prepared for years ago, over a lifetime of training. Sound needs a medium to travel through, air needs to be gotten rid of. So she presses a button to convert the bat suit into a bat-spacesuit, then first throws down a capsule.

It opens, and begins sucking all in all the air to store it, prompting the Veru'nases own systems to detect this as a vacuum leak and shut the nearest doors for other Veru'nases own safety- after all such automatic systems are simply vital to space travel. While this is happening, she also throws down a bat hover-board engineered from the hover cars of Earth from a capsule and rides upon it above the ground, the result being she is within a vacuum but still has the ships gravity, so she is safe from the vibrations potentially traveling up through the floor and into her feet.
    Pinappla is on a similar hoverboard, having activated her space suit in time as well hovering in the vacuum to throw batarangs at Iixil's sonic weapon to disable it. 45 and Masala charge in unphased shooting shock capsules at him, they don't need to breathe and a majins physiology is different enough that they don't have the same resonance frequency as humans.

10. - Top - End - #1300

Android 10 responds by swallowing the primordial fire shot at her with a big gulp.

"Food. If I ate you, would you taste good?"

___

Oxy just sort of dodged out of the way of Lagerin's punches.

"Here's a crippling hole in your logic: You're not a soul. You're a body. You've seen the little floaty cloud people, with no true physical presence, right? Those are souls. For whatever reason, you were granted the privilege of retaining your body. The mere fact that you retain a physical existence in this realm despite being dead is proof that the contract is still valid."

"Besides, do you really want to do this? Unlike Solitus, who is deluded into thinking himself a God because he happens to be the son of a lesser Celestial Beaurocrat, I have through years of dedicated training permanently transmogrified myself into a true deity, complete with Divine Ki. A tangible reward for the asceticism you mock and call empty, mind you."

"And everyone knows that Demons are repelled by sacred, divine energies. Take the deal that releases you from the previous contract, allow yourself to lose power and cease to exist, or just drop dead. I don't care anymore."

Oxy T-poses and flares his aura into a ball of ki meant to push Lagerin back if he keeps up the assault.

Show
    Meteor
    You are a meteor
    Falling star
    You soar your
    Way down the air
    To the floor
    Where my other
    Rocks
    Are.

11. - Top - End - #1301
    Titan in the Playground

Deglargo:
    He drains the ball of ki through his hands and says
    "Okay, I was just saying that to humor you thinking your joking or something but now I have to seriously explain this to you.

1. Observe."

His soul suddenly shifts back and forth between his demonic appearance and the generic ghost soul appearance like nothing, morphing like turning and off a light.
    "These white soul forms and our appearance in life? Not a body. Its just a trick of perception, everyone can do it, you just passively don't see everyone having their in life appearances because your focused on yourself and your own business. Its nothing special. Doesn't apply.

2. If even if these DID count as bodies for the purposes of this deal, its not the SAME body as the one that made the deal by the Laws of Makai and thus does not apply, because you don't hold one person responsible for a deal someone else made, and a different body is a different person that may or may not have a soul and thus may or may not be open to have a soul be put within them to escape the deals made on a different body.

3. The first two points don't matter, because no amount on the spot rules lawyering is going to magically change how these laws of Makai work. If what I was doing was against the rules, Oxyribo, there would be nothing you or I could do about it, it would be automatically self-enforcing, it hasn't activated therefore it doesn't count or its terminated because I'm dead and like any reasonable law, you don't hold people to deals after they die, you pass those deals onto your next of kin. So my stupid son being a medic somewhere is probably the one who inherited the deal if it still applies at all. Be sure you be careful around brenchite doctors, and if you really have a problem with the justice systems of demons, please by all means, travel to the Supreme Revenge Court of Makai and request a trial for the breach of contract, I'm sure they will schedule you in for it in 66 days, 6 hours, 6 minutes and sixty-six seconds. I of course know the best lawyer, and the Judge and Jury are totally not biased against meddling heroes who waste their time with rules that are basically and well known.

Coin Disintegration Burst"

He blasts a short beam of millions of little ki coins trying to disintegrate you with their little rounded edges trying to tear you apart, neglecting to mention that teleporting to Makai is illegal in Makai.

Android 10 responds by swallowing the primordial fire shot at her with a big gulp.

"Food. If I ate you, would you taste good?"
    Muspel Guardian
    It stops blast primordial fire when it detects you absorbing it.The Primordial Fire and Ice energy within Android 10 are now fighting each other, fiercely. Like these forces do not want to exist in the same space. Its probably causing you agony having these such pure raw unrefined forces of existence trying to wipe out the other. Muspel Guardian answers again:
    "QUERY NOT FOUND. DID YOU MEAN TO ASK:
    1. IS THIS UNIT FULLY COMBAT CAPABLE?
    2. WHAT IS THE PURPOSE OF THIS UNIT?
    3. WHAT ARE THE DANGERS OF THE PRIMORDIAL ELEMENTS?
    4. WHAT IS THE PURPOSE OF THE JORMUNGANDR ENGINE?
    5. WHY IS MY PLANET BEING COVERED IN ETERNAL WINTER?
    6. WHY ARE ALL MY LOVED ONES DEAD, WHY HAS THE GODS FORSAKEN US, WHY, GIVE ME A SIGN, SOMEONE, ANYONE ANSWER, WHY?"

The last question is delivered with the same robotic customer service tone as all the rest.
    "PRIMORDIAL FIRE CONTAMINATION DETECTED. PROBABILITY OF SPI-SPI OUTBREAK: 38%. ABSORPTION ABILITIES RECOGNIZED. ANALYZING....PROBABILITY OF BEING MAJIN BUU: 98%. WORST CASE SCENARIO RECOGNIZED. TAKING COUNTERMEASURES."
    The arm cannon lengthens into a more sniper-rifle like formation then it begins flying away from you.....while taking aim at the red giant sun at the center of this solar system. The Unkillables have finished regenerating from the attack earlier. Red Mantis connects two and two together and teleports to Android 10, Poka and Vodkana.
    "Pretty sure that thing is going to cause a supernova. We better get out of here."

12. - Top - End - #1302
    Titan in the Playground

Vodkana was finally at bliss, and devoured the cane matter.
    If she could have more of this, she might have her curves back...
    "Nyam, nyam nyam. Nyani?!' She gasp, almost choking.
    "I can give you pass through the mirror shrads. I myself just run away. Do you have ways to escape?'

------
    My previouse Avater

13. - Top - End - #1303

Oxy just flairs his ki, generating a shockwave to push the coins back.

"Okay. Fine. Could have sworn that you said that arguing technicalities was the only way to enforce these contracts."

He pulls his arms to the side. "Ka... Me... Ha... Me... Ha--"

And then instead of firing the Ki blast forming at his side, he teleports around and attempts to stab Delargo with the tip of his tail and suck out his ki and... If you're talking about souls, is it still Biomass? Soulmass? Whatever it is.

Oxy's honestly past the point of caring about the agony this is going to cause someone when they're this evil, and Delargo did just go to the trouble of arguing that he's not a person.

He might still be in the state of serenely pissed off he's been for, well, years from his perspective.

____

Android 10... Look.

Android 10 is a composite of more races than she knows to exist in this or any other universe. So many different kinds of healing factors and enhanced durabilities and body deforming abillities... She's basically a Toon.

S when she follows the Muspel guardian to continue to question if it would take well to eat him, she burps.

A loud, echoing belch that contains with it most, not all, but most, of the primordial fire she just inhaled, mixed with an equivalent amount of undigested primordial cold, resulting in a yin-yang bomb-Esque explosion as the forces cancel out from their forced mixture and result in pure energy.

It's a bit like an anti-matter explosion, though considering the level of power we're operating on that probably won't amount to much when it hits the Guardian.

What remains of the primal elements she absorbed are digested and converted to her own energy. We'll deal with what that means later.

Show
    Meteor
    You are a meteor
    Falling star
    You soar your
    Way down the air
    To the floor
    Where my other
    Rocks
    Are.

14. - Top - End - #1304
    Titan in the Playground

Red Mantis:
    "The Unkillables can teleport, I'm just letting you guys know, this solar system is about to blow unless we figure out a plan for that stupid robot."
    Also the reason the Muspel Guardian couldn't answer the question is because its programming isn't modern, its ancient magical programming that wasn't as advanced as todays and also doesn't know the words like "eat" or "yummy". Its not even sapient enough to hold a conversation, its just supposed to spew out warning messages and fight. One would think this is obvious, given how it behaves.
    The Muspel Guardian gets hit by the attack, the attack bouncing off its katchin.
    "ANALYZING....COMBINATION OF ELEMENTS UNPRECEDENTED. ANOMALY DETECTED. ANOMALY DETECTED. PURGE. PURGE. PURGE. PURGE. PURGE. PURGE.-"
    Yeah the Guardian just keeps saying that last word over and over again while trying to fly faster to get beyond the supernova radius.

Deglargo:
    He is clearly looking frustrated at your repeated attempts to rules lawyer this, as he tries to pull out the tail and back away from you.
    "UGH! Don't you get the hint!? THE CONTRACT IS DEAD! WE'RE NOT DOING THIS ANYMORE! But fine just to prove me right, I steal a recording of the moment from the timestream to show you it:"
    He reaches and grabs this moment from the past:
    Quote Originally Posted by Lord Raziere View Post
    The Bio-Android Menace
    Deglargo's eyes widen with greed at this offer.
    "The Dragon Balls you say? Anything I want? My...what an offer! what an offer!"
    This was definitely working. He can't resist biting the hook.
    "....Very well, lets make a deal."
    But now your back in Deglargo's arena: dealmaking. The good news is that you've offered him something he simply cannot pass up, and doesn't see the obvious flaw in this plan that if the Unkillables are free, that are not bound by any agreement you make with him. The bad news is....well his hand starts glowing with green energy and smiles a greedy smile.
    "You see Oxyribo, Greedy Demon stylists have a power to enforce deals they make with a certain kind of pact-making magic. I will be bound by all the same rules as you. I only pull out this magical pact-making for very special occasions, when the stakes are high. Simply put:
    1. If one of us breaks the deal, the default punishment is that dealbreaker is forced pay out their PL equal to the value of what they promised the other, and if the thing is too valuable for that, they lose their life and soul. Other punishments for breaking it can be made in its stead, but we have to agree upon it and the punishment's harshness has to be equal to the stakes.

2. There is no spirit of the law where this deal is concerned- only the letter. This is because any "spirit" is purely interpretive anyways, so the only fair way to enforce a deal is by technicalities.

3. The magical deal only goes into effect when we shake hands.

4. We have to agree on both of the promises we make to each other. We have to agree out loud that they are fair."

Looking at him, you can currently read him like a book: there is no question he will uphold his end of the deal, he wants those wishes is blinded by his greed to the point where he thinks you will actually do it. But we know you: you hate Deglargo's guts and wouldn't actually ever give him the wishes and good on you for it. Only question is, how is this bit of trickery going to play out? There is an element of risk to this, but this could work awesomely if pulled off. Its high stakes, but come on, trick this evil greedy son of a glitch to his doom.
    "So lets see, fellow deal maker, would agree that its fair to not let any of your pawns harm me? I will make sure none of my pawns harm you. I will agree that the wishes are fair payment in exchange for their freedom. I can't do anything about Grey Ant though."
    You don't have any pawns. Who ever said that?
    He holds this is a bubble of this recording of time, like a some weird crystal ball.
    "Yes I said technicalities. However what I didn't say is that you "to enforce this by the letter you argue on the spot whatever your interpretation is to suddenly change how it works". You made that up yourself. That rule make both dealers to be more careful about the actions they take that could be interpreted as breaking it. Not to allow reckless reinterpretations on the spot of the by the letter rules!

That and your expecting FAIRNESS from a VERBAL DEMONIC CONTRACT?? ARE YOU THAT NAIVE!? OR JUST IDIOTIC? ALSO THIS IS BATTLEFIELD! NOT A COURTROOM! I'M A CORPORATE EXECUTIVE AND I KNOW THAT! I'M SO GONNA KILL YOU! YOU STUPID INSUFFERABLE BUG!"

Well at least you driven him into be into being frustrated and sloppy with his attacks now, launching them in rage. Huh, apparently Goku's tactic of acting stupid to enrage his foes into being sloppy works. Congratulations, your finally Goku.
    "ALSO WHY DIDN'T YOU JUST KILL ME DIRECTLY BACK THEN!? ARE JUST IN LOVE WITH COMPLEX IDIOCY!? YOUR SO WEIRD, I DON'T GET YOUR THOUGHT PROCESSES!"
    Last edited by Lord Raziere; 2019-09-25 at 10:25 PM.

15. - Top - End - #1305
    Titan in the Playground

Vodkana smiled, as she pushed chunks of cane matter through the mirror to Hailing Planet.
    "This was so good, I think I couod last minute and half!' She squeaked also so thankfull, Red Mantis seemed to miss her new embarssing form.

She ran into the robot, looking for any weak spot to get through.
    Vodkana would be happy now more then ever to be able to destory!

------
    My previouse Avater

16. - Top - End - #1306

Arclight Reactor - Core

I don't know what it is. Nelnine admitted. I don't even know if it's Veru'nas. I know what veru'nas are like. Big. Long. You though, you're more...tall. With more artificial parts. I can't sense any electronics or nervous systems in there at all, what's inside might not be bio-ma-matogical. But...it's weird.

I don't know what I seem like...from someone who can sense radio-mation. I might seem like Veru'nas, but...i'm really not. Even when i'm around them, I don't...feel like I belong. Like i'm something...else. Doctor says i'm the, um, next step in their evolootun. Something called a "Veru'nel," or a "Prime-Ark."
    He walks towards the glass sphere. But when i'm here, I feel like...there's someone else like me. Another Veru'nel, or...something. And he's trapped. He places a tentacle onto the sphere. The faintest outline of a human hand can be seen from within, meeting Nelnine's from inside the sphere. Though the ghostly hand is humongous, more appropriate for a giant, than a man.

I'll break it with a...heavy...metal thing. If I have to.

Warlord Ixil Battle Phase 1

Electified batarangs bounced off of his tachyon shielding, harmlessly. The electricity didn't even short out the generators. While the removal of the air from the room did prevent the air from being weaponized against Jade, sound vibrations across the floors and walls were still dangerous, as she correctly anticipated. He casually tossed an EMP grenade which would short out electronics in the room. His own electronics were EMP-shielded, of course. He anticipated that Jade had already gained an EMP resistance, it was more to short out their hoverboards, and leave them to the gentle ministrations of his sonic weaponry.

All matter has a resonance frequency unique to it, and what may be lethal to one man, may be an annoying buzzing noise to his identical twin. As the frequency was keyed specifically to Jade, it would be annoying, though harmless, to anyone else.

17. - Top - End - #1307
    Titan in the Playground

Shin Vs. Tailripper: Hope's Nadir
    Meanwhile Shin is watching all this afraid and depressed. He knew he caused all this. With his inaction. Kurumo was right. He was the good man who did nothing. He feels like the real villain of this story. If only he had done something earlier. If only he had even tried. But he didn't. He just stayed on this planet not doing anything for 5 million years, stewing in his own regret and inability to save his mentors, inability to decide anything about his universe. Let other people decide something, he clearly isn't fit for it...
    A sudden blow sends him careening into a rock he picks himself up to see Tailripper approaching.
    "Yes. Now is the perfect time. All the heroes are preoccupied. Now I can kill you, Shin, so that I can become legendary in Makai! I will be the man who killed Shin- and thus killed Beerus!"
    "You'll...you will never succeed! Makai never does!"
    "On the contrary, I'm about to succeed really well. When Oxyribo finishes his fight/rules argument with Deglargo, he will tunnel vision straight to Solitus again. Everyone is off doing their own fights somewhere else, which leaves me and you, and my fists."
    Shin takes a defensive stance but it easily kicked and punched again, being forced back.
    "No one will come to help you. Have you seen the Rebel Alliance when they find someone who doesn't do their job? Its real harsh. They probably hate you. If you did your job, they wouldn't have to do theirs after all. They already have a new god of destruction and kais lined up to succeed you, and who in this universe likes BEERUS?"
    Shin can't answer. Honestly, he didn't like Beerus much himself. Tailripper punches him again, in the face, every blow hitting heavy and solid.
    "Your silence says it all. Honestly, getting rid of a do-nothing slacker like you and a trigger-happy destruction god? I'm probably doing the universe a favor. Your superfluous. You have always BEEN superfluous. Will anyone even MISS you, Shin?"
    The more he is hit, and the more Tailripper talks, the more he falls into despair, the combined physical and psychological attack rapidly wearing him down. Shin was unfortunately rusty from not fighting for so long.
    "Its not as if you'll even be penalized for letting yourself die. Your just going to pop right back up here, having no responsibilities, no obligations now that you'd be dead, and just free to do whatever you want a spirit like all the rest of the people that come here. All this burden weighing on shoulders...will be gone!"
    He kicks Shin into a rock, walking to grin over him evilly.
    "Die as you lived Shin: Like a coward."
    Tears fall down Shins eyes. Perhaps he was right. No one will come to help. No one cares about him.
    No one will come to help him. Perhaps he should just.....let this happen....

Muspel Guardian:
    While it has katchin plates all over, Vodkana sees that due to its humanoid structure the plating is more like armor and has...seems, little gaps and such that are vulnerable areas like the armpit and sure the eyes can't be made out of katchin? Probably not made out of katchin.

Beryl
    She frowns as she considers this. She can't be sure of any of this, and she doesn't want think about the implications of engineering people to be a "next step" of evolution at birth as if there was some objective superiority involved. but she honestly at a loss of how to deal with the situation. Would Jade know? She wonders. She decides to put on a smile and say
    "....Very well. I trust you Nelnine. hope this is a good idea. I'll help."
    She tries to find some big heavy thing for them to carry together and smash into the glass.

Team Jade:
    As the hoverboards fail, she throws down another capsule that releases something in a plume of smoke. She falls into it and soon emerges from it....on.....on...

A Bat Pogo-Stick???

Jade is riding on the pogo stick, bouncing up and down with the trademark serious stoic Batman face as she does so, not even commenting on the absurdity of it or anything.
    Boing. Boing.
    How is she not dead? Every time she bounces up she leaves the floor once again. While every time the pogo stick touches it, it sends out its own counter vibrations to hit the vibrations coming towards her, cancelling both out.
    Boing. Boing.
    She....she was using a child's toy to seriously counter your super-powerful weapon of death. and it was working. Like ripples from two sources on a pond hitting each other and dispersing. Wait the bounces are forming a message to Warlord Ixil through the electro-sense, in Veru'nas runes if needed for him to understand:
    U M A D B R O?
    As a taunt towards him. Meanwhile Pinappla contacts Ixil through the communicator
    "Ixil! Give this up right now! Before I'm forced to take extreme measures! It doesn't have to be this way we're both warrior races! Sure you see how.....unsporting this whole way of fighting is?"
    Meanwhile 45 and Masala decide fire capsules at Iixil to try and store the tachyon particles to create holes in it.
    Boing. Boing.

Boing Boing.

BOING. BOING. BOING.
    Last edited by Lord Raziere; 2019-09-26 at 04:23 PM.

18. - Top - End - #1308

"Don't you remember? I tried to give you a quick and painless death. You wouldn't die. The deal was just to trick you into letting your guard down... to be honest, I had no intention of not killing you..."

"Look, I'll be blunt: You're not worth my time. When all of this is over, it doesn't matter how powerful you'll be, you'll be trapped back in Hell regardless. Don't you get it? You're dead. You've ceased to matter. The only reason Solitus is a threat is that a rogue Beaurocrat broke the rules because he was pissy about anything and everything."

"Even when you were alive, you were absolutely nothing. A crooked corporate executive doing shady research? That's ****ing Tuesday in this universe. You're not even a Mid-Boss and the only reason you lasted more than three seconds once you got our attention is that Aphel is an idiot who puts too much value in the law over doing what needs to be done."

"I mean, seriously... Why the Hell would anyone waste time on you when the Celestial Beurocracy is being subverted and a lunatic is turning the souls of the dead into extensions of himself. By all means, if he was awake Lord Beerus would be so pissed at how much work Kurumo's selfishness and idiocy created for him."

"Can you sense it? In the next few minutes, one of your fellow Mid-Bosses is going to kill Shin. He thinks it will make him the one to slay Lord Beerus..."

"But here's the thing, Gods, unlike you, who is cheating, Gods are automatically allowed to keep their physical bodies. Killing Shin just gives Shin a halo. Just gives Beerus a Halo. All it'll do is wake him up and piss him off. And then he'll show up. He'll Destroy Solitus. He'll Destroy you. He'll Destroy Kurumo, and Tailripper, and every last idiot who caused trouble in the otherworld and then he'll likely rampage through the mortal universe, destroying, for example, every you built out of spite that you played even the tiniest part in that which awakened him from his death."

"Or, you can turn around and go to Makai. Hope that they'll overlook the fact that your dead when we put all of this right, and I can go, save Shin, and prevent a pissed off Beerus from erasing everything that anyone could argue is you from existence out of spite for whatever small part you played in his disturbance from his nap. Because I honestly don't care anymore. You're nothing. All you're doing is eating up time that could be better used doing something that actually matters."

Oxy isn't even dodging the blows. Delargo is punching him and Oxy isn't even reacting. That's how little he cares about the jumped-up Mid-Boss.

Yeay, I'm so far out of my depths right now. I'm gonna go back to otherworld and see if I can help there.

Poka poofs away and starts scanning Otherworld for anyone who needs help and makes to aid them.

Meanwile, Android 10 just kinds of gets fed up.

"Okay Mister Purge. Now you're being rude."

She pulls her hands to her side and holds them in a certain position as a deep purple energy forms around them.

"Super Gallick Gun!"
    Last edited by Rater202; 2019-09-26 at 08:12 PM.

Show
    Meteor
    You are a meteor
    Falling star
    You soar your
    Way down the air
    To the floor
    Where my other
    Rocks
    Are.

19. - Top - End - #1309
    Titan in the Playground

Vodkana is unaware of the attack behind her, but one can hope, she will be quick enough to dodge.
    Vodkana jump toward the eye, and spinning herself into the "Destruction Saw' combat stance- spinning at top speed, so her tail and back blades will cut.
    It's a very old technique of her, but at this stupidly super speed form, it might be a very effective move.
    Her plan is to saw through the eye and head, get out though the other head and run away

------
    My previouse Avater

20. - Top - End - #1310
    Titan in the Playground

Deglargo:
    He sighs and looks at you weirdly.
    "What are you, spouting Blizzan nonsense but with videogames now? But fine I'll go, you arrogant son of a tube. Don't think you've heard the last of me."
    Deglargo flies off.

Tailripper:
    Tailripper is marveling at the fact that Oxyribo has not yet moved.
    "Wow! Oxyribo is actually chatting up that crooked greedy executive demon rather than springing into action to save you! I thought I was kidding and that I'd get kicked by some heroic foot any second! Wow that guy is cold. Like I was mostly just saying all that to break your will and all that, standard Makai speech, y'know? But its actually true!"
    He forms a black anti-ki sword his hand and holds it to Shin's neck, the kais his eyes widening while Tailripper says creepily:
    "Lets count how many seconds that it takes for Oxyribo to finally come over here and just kick me in the face during which I could've already sliced your head off: 1.....2.....3....4.....5.....6.....7.....8....."
    Before he count any higher, Poka arrives.
    "Aw dammit, its his toy majin, ruining the great moral conundrum that I was setting up. Hey majin, don't make any sudden moves or I'm going to ensure Beerus is going to get REAL angry when he wakes up! and we wouldn't want that, now would we? So many things destroyed all because of one....useless.....kai."

Muspel Guardian
    It fires a flame beam to counter Android 10's, holding stead only for Vodkana's destruction saw blade to sheer right through its katchin head and thus kill it. Yewah then appears next to Vodkana.
    "We are about to go fight solitus, would like to come with?"

Solitus:
    Suddenly the golden planet-city of Solitan with great grinding noises, shines a light then suddenly does a a high-speed transformers-esque transformation where its golden metropoli structure shuffle around to become a giant golden planet sized mecha with Solitus proclaiming:
    "BEHOLD!!! My Fighting Planet Mecha, The Solitan Helios Apollo Surya!"
    The city-planet-mecha strikes a ridiculous pose.
    "Powered By The Prayers Of My Followers, Its Glory Which Is The Same As Mine Glows with A Magnificent Power, Telling Me To Claim Victory!"
    Sure enough, glorious sunfire emanates from the mecha like a battle aura. Then the four apprentice kais teleport in with Vodkana if she agrees.
    "Sorry we're late, we were busy cleaning up Solituses legions and protecting the souls of Heaven. Don't worry about them, we took care of the armies with some help of heroes from the afterlife." says Tarasai, he was wearing kai clothes that were colored white and black with gold trimming instead of his usual white robes.
    "This is our fight as well. Let us defeat this usurper and restore the rightful order with both creation and destruction!"

21. - Top - End - #1311

Oxy pops in right behind Tailripper with a death-beam charged finger at the foe's head.

"Sorry about that. I was a little busy with an arrogant little ant trying and failing to matter in the grand scheme of things."

"The thing you need to understand mister guy I don't think I've ever met... This is a world with Dragon Balls. Even if The Kaoishin wasn't a god and this wasn't otherworld, killing him wouldn't matter in the slightest becuase we could just bring him back to life with absolutely no consequences. I mean, even Ghost-Beerus would mostly be focusing on the people directly responsible for the people who made him dead first and once he did that worst-case scenario I'd just have to give him a pudding."

"So really, all killing Shin would do is make Buggy angrier and he's already pretty angry. Your basically picking how painful your death is gonna be, so uh... Put down the sword."

"Yes. Please. I'd like to go and rekill the idiot that I already killed over a damn decade ago."

Show
    Meteor
    You are a meteor
    Falling star
    You soar your
    Way down the air
    To the floor
    Where my other
    Rocks
    Are.

22. - Top - End - #1312
    Titan in the Playground

Vodkana much furiously, candy cane matter.
    Dishanna smiling, more or less back to her buddah-like calm. But it was diffrent kind of calm. She used to be cold as space, out of touch with her emotions which has anchored her to the mortal worries.

Now, she was acceptingher mortal feelings, and felt truly complete.
    "Vodkana-chan... I can heal you...nya.' she cooed.
    "What? How? Why would you care?!' Vodkana hissed at her.
    Dishanna sighed. 'I deserve such resentment. I understand. But, just for now... the universe need you sacrafice it. Even if just for the duration of the battle. Afterward, I'll put myself at your mercy.' Dishanna bowed her head.

Vodkana's eyes teared. "Fi-fine. Nya. But I bet it will be oily and disgusting!'
    Dishanna smiled, and placed a table filled with a feast. "I have special ingrdients here-'
    Vodkana digged in, furiously.
    Dishanna smiled with pleasure. She wasn't looking for glory. As Chef, she only wanted to bring joy to others. And to bring joy to her daughter... felt even more statisfying.
    Last time, feeding someone was so statisfying was at the one time she met Vodkana's father.
    There were cosmic elements in this feast- courage, fulfillment, power and so on.
    "I guess, I'l have to hold Solitus-san for a moment.'
    Dishanna shot at the mechs preservation beam- it should slow the process at the inside, and effectivly freeze it.

On the other side of the battle, Spoon empowered the mecha with cooking beams.

------
    My previouse Avater

23. - Top - End - #1313
    Titan in the Playground

Tailripper
    He pauses as he consider what you just said. He lets the energy sword dissipate and doesn't do anything, straightening into an upright position and holding his hands up as if surrendering.
    "I see, I'll let you go do that. He IS most important person here, correct? Don't mind me. Just uselessly attempting to be relevant as you say. You know how us villains are, all stupid idiots who are just annoyances to you."
    He says conversationally
    "So tell me, what painful death do you have in mind? I can make a few suggestions, I'm well-versed in those, as my collection of saiyan tails can attest. I recommend serrated blades, those always make your enemies feel more pain. Though I can't help but notice that your reasons for saving Supreme Kai here have nothing to do with him being valuable as a person in of himself and everything to do with his position. Can't find a reason to save him aside from not making the old cat angry eh? How cold. See? Look at how little they value you Shin, haven't you ever thought that you deserve better?

I mean what has the Kais ever done for you, Shin? Make you born into a position you weren't ready for? Get incompetently absorbed by some monster, leaving with a mess to clean up that they never taught you how to deal with? A shinjin berating you for 5 million years and caused this coup in the first place? Making a universe that gave birth to people like Solitus or Hailing? To me it sounds like your own people are your real enemy. Its not as if you asked for any of this. And now your going to be "rescued" to be put back into the cage of ruler ship."

Shin's face is conflicted with a bunch of turbulent emotions flashing across it.
    "I mean, its not as if I'm saying anything that isn't true..."

Solitus Battle:
    The mech swing a giant fist at the four kais confusedly dodge it and try to hold it off while Oxyribo suddenly switches gears out of nowhere and try their best to analyze it the battle and size up their opponent so they can best use their abilities to full effectiveness.
    Last edited by Lord Raziere; 2019-10-03 at 12:23 AM.

24. - Top - End - #1314
    Titan in the Playground

When Vodkana finished eating, she was back to herself. Sort of.
    Now, most of what she ate became muscles,( and in general body build of She Hulk)
    Big, but more hard then soft. Ans she was also inspired. This was a fulfilling exprience, of the tastes of the universe. Hope. Love. Redemption. Power. Sadness and more.
    For a moment she reached her own sort of nirvanaa.
    "Thank you... mommy." she said with tears of joy.
    "Out of the way- Vodkana Princess Of Destruction Is Baaaaaaaaack!!!" without any fancy stormart form, she simply gave into the urge to DESTORY.
    She loved it. More then lovers, and more then even food.
    Just carnal lust to see things end in flashy way. It wasn't sadism. Maybe more like... vandalism? But.. more... GODLY.

She raised a purple destruction energy ball, in her hand flying at Solitus Mecha.
    She wasn't going to struggle with the damn metal. She is going to uncreate it.
    "Hakai!"

------
    My previouse Avater

25. - Top - End - #1315

Arclight Reactor: Core

Warning. Warning. Nelnine hefted up a large L-shaped metal piece, and with a single swing, sent it crashing hard into the glass sphere. Sending a spiderweb of cracks along its surface, as light began to seep out from it like a gas.

Arclight Core Containment Breach Detected. Abandon Ship. Repeat: Abandon Ship.

Team Jade

The warnings were heard all throughout the ship. Save this room, where there was no medium for the speakers to blare the warning because the air was taken out.

Arclight Reactor: Containment Breath

With another heft, and a thrust, the spiderwebs spread further, and without warning, a shard of glass is sent shooting out, only to freeze in midair just inches from either Nelnine or Beryl. The entire orb shattered moments later as a single whole, shards shooting out for brief moments, before freezing in midair suddenly. Another moment passed before gravity (or at least the artificial gravity of the ship) reasserted itself, and the shards fell onto the platform, harmlessly. From within, a hazy, indistinct shape was visible. Red, clearly red, but...vague. Its appearance defied explanation, but ideas surged forth in the mind of all who beheld it: Red. Knowledge. Power.

At that final thought, the metal the sphere was held in began to warp. The mathematical runes on the platform seemed to melt away, the grooves carved into it shifting into indistinct three-dimensional shapes that seemed to cause eye-strain, the longer Beryl might have looked at them, even as their environment seemed to shift, catwalks and machinery shifting from the corner of her eyes into twisting alien geometry. The shape within began to coalesce into a humanoid form. Once the changes were complete, what stood, or more accurately, hovered before the two looked human enough. Albeit one that was twelve foot tall, with vividly red skin. Bearing a quite handsome masculine face, but with the skin of his face seamlessly sealing his left eye shut. The right eye glowed with iridescent energy, granting Beryl the briefest glimpses of colors she had never seen before. The being wore bejeweled, golden armor everywhere save his arms and head, marked with shamanistic totems and arcane runes. A pair of large horns jutted out from his chest, curving upwards. An indistinct cloak fell across his shoulders, just between two massive pairs of azure wings, that tapered into red, then violet at the fringes. On his head, was a golden circlet that extended down to his cheeks. His hair, a great mane of crimson that seemed to billow in unfelt wind.

His shape was recognizable, but there was something...wrong about him. Reality buckled in his presence, shapes curving and distorting like a quicksilver haze on a hot day, but the distortions remained in reality. Furthermore, light did not catch him the way it should, as his form cast shadows directly into light sources, or were illuminated by shadow, seemingly at random. Like the image of a man poorly photoshopped into a different environment with clearly different lighting.

It looked upon the pair with an impassive gaze, before falling on Nelnine, his face curving upwards into a smile.

By the-they did it. They ACTUALLY did it. He sounded amused and somewhat excited, speaking with a distinctly Australian accent.

As this is happening, the Arclight Reactor began shutting down from the loss of its power source. Machinery going quiet, both Beryl and Nelnine could feel ki returning.

Team Jade: Arclight Reactor is Down

As the Arclight Reactor is shut down, ki is now returning.

If you fought for your species' survival, you would understand. Ixil replied to Pinappla, as he understood what was happening.

That is...very bad. He remarked. Do you realize what you have done? We contained the Red Entity at great cost, and even then only barely. If it simply kills us, we will be VERY lucky.

26. - Top - End - #1316

Instead of dignifying Tailripper with a response, Oxy just fires the death beam he had charged and aimed point-blank at his head.

Android 10pops into existence right behind Solitus.

"You're gonna die."

Then she pops back out as suddenly as she appeared.

Show
    Meteor
    You are a meteor
    Falling star
    You soar your
    Way down the air
    To the floor
    Where my other
    Rocks
    Are.

27. - Top - End - #1317
    Titan in the Playground

Beryl:
    She blinks and says
    "Hello Crimson Sir. Uuuh....you wouldn't happen to see anyone else in there we were looking for?"
    She nervously says as she gently gets rid of the collar and throws off to the side while edging to get between him and Nelnine. Apart of her wonders why he is australian. Is is the source of his power? We may never know, Australia is a very mysterious place. This guy seems familiar for some reason...

Team Jade:
    "Wait survival what are you..."
    They feel the ki return. Jade, with a force of will overcomes the Batjade personality and rips off her Batman Cosplay whiel Pinappla gets rid of her Robin Cosplay. It was no longer needed, now she can just fly and make a ki-shield to protect against the sonic, which she does. She then uses the capsule to release air back into the room. Masala feels the most joy, as she powers up, her pink aura flaring up like a great bonfire around her, feeling her strength, her magic, her very BEING return to her, for her magic was apart of a Majin as much as breathing or eating was natural to humanity. A smile spreading across her face.
    "Ahahahaha, HAAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAHHAHAAHHHAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!....I'm ma punch you for kidnapping my mother now."
    Masala winds up her fist like a spring in a cartoon and punches Ixil, RIGHT in the goddamn face. But not enough to kill. Jade raises an eyebrow.
    "Really, a Red Entity you say? Formerly Contained? Going to kill us all? Is it Tuesday already? 45, taking any bets on what this thing is?"
    They begin to wildly guess random things:
    "I bet its an ancient robot whose machinery is a bunch of runes."
    Orkomajin 45 says
    "Put me down for human from an alternate reality where all skies are purple."
    Pinappla says
    "I bet its a demon with three eyes thats really into fishing."
    Masala guesses
    "Screw you all, those are too plausible, lets go."
    They all grab her shoulders and Orokmajin 45 teleports them right next to Beryl. She does a squee and throws her arms around Jade, hugging her, Masala and Pinappla are confused at this demon-man. Jade says
    "There you are Beryl, I was so worried Jade and 45 does a double-take at the red man in front of them
    "....MAGNUS!?"
    "....MAGNUS!?"
    They exclaim in confusion at the same time. Then give money to Pinappla.

Tailripper:
    It lances right through- and he falls to the ground headless. But his spirit doesn't appear. Oh right. Tailripper is undead and regenerates and recently got alive again through weird cookies made by Lagerin. You should probably get the rest of his body while he is still vulnerable. You have this one turn to finish him off.

Solitus:
    The giant gold mecha instantly disappears a bunch of purple disintegrating particles.The people within aside from Solitus and probably Spoon begin falling.
    "WHAT!? My Mech....but....You...you hold the power of the God of Destruction! The power that I need to be complete! And in the hands of...a...LOW LIFE, GOOD FOR NOTHING, BEAST-FOLK CAT! Why am I plagued by all these filthy rebellious cats!? At least dog-folk know their proper place like good servants! I should kill all the cats first. Starting with you! I kill you- and I'll get the power of Destruction! AND THEN NOTHING WILL BE ABLE TO STAND IN MY WAY! NOT EVEN OXYRIBO! Six-Arm Rush!""
    He begins to attack Vodkana with a barrage of punches from his six arms, the blows raining down upon her like rain upon the ground while the Kais fly up to try and help her in some teamwork manner with her.
    Last edited by Lord Raziere; 2019-10-04 at 01:34 AM.

28. - Top - End - #1318

Poka takes over at this point. With one hand she fires the candy beam to try and turn Railripper's spirit/body to a pile of sugar.

With the other she creates a ball of demonic fire and almost casually tosses it at the sugar ball.

"It's a good thing he bought that bluff, Poka."

Show
    Meteor
    You are a meteor
    Falling star
    You soar your
    Way down the air
    To the floor
    Where my other
    Rocks
    Are.

29. - Top - End - #1319
    Titan in the Playground

Spoon looks terrified, but merge into Solitus's shadow, prepared to save him if needed.

Vodkana feel amazing. Yes, she loved being soft and huggable, but now she felt... so..
    POWERFUL.
    All the energy she stored, now finally turned into muscles. No fancy cooking techniques now. Just rough pure strengh.
    Vodkana is trying to keep up with him, punching back. but for every punch she block, and evel deal, she get four in return

------
    My previouse Avater

30. - Top - End - #1320
    Titan in the Playground

Tailripper:
    He rises as a spirit with a halo over his head.
    "....I got outwitted by you. Thats stings. That really does. How did you know that Solitus was just a distraction to get people out of the afterlife so I can corrupt them down into Makai? I avoided talking to any hero for-"
    Tailripper asks but is soon interrupted by....

Solitus:
    What hits does land seems to hit him hard, making blood spill from his mouth, just as red as any other humans, then flies back and begins commanding:
    "I command you, Space: Meteor attack!"
    Suddenly space opens up itself with portals to bring meteors down upon the battlefield, the rocks as big as mountains, only for Yewah to open up portals to counter him so they all fall back through somewhere else. He then commands
    "Earth! Grab her!"
    Suddenly the earth under them extends giant hands of earth and clay to try and grab Vodkana, only for Deus to fly in and transmute it to air before it can do anything, Solitus growing angry then shouts
    "Electricity! Shock them!"
    Energy from the environment forms into lightning to try and leap at Vodkana and the Kais as some electricity snake, only for Tarasai to grab it telekinetically and fire back at Solitus who slaps it aside with pure power then finally shouts
    "Very well then! By most powerful command: TIME STAND STILL!"
    A sphere of stopped time begins expand from Solitus, even light stopping, looking like a constantly expanding sphere of pure blackness rapidly trying to cover everything and anything.
    Arkea leaps in front of him and shouts
    "Time Stop Breaker!"
    and hits with her finger like a pressure point to shatter the whole sphere of stopped time.
    "You annoying wretches! How dare you have trespass in control over my dominion over all things!? I am Solitus! Son of the Sun!"
    He sees Oxyribo not paying attention to him, focused on Tailripper
    "-AND WHY AM I BEING IGNORED FOR HIM!? GLARE OF THE SUN GOD!"
    He fires an eye beam at Tailripper before he can finish his sentence and tries to destroy the soul of Tailripper.
    "I, Solitus Am Your True Foe! YOU WILL BE DEFEATED BY ME!"
    If he succeeds in destroying Tailripper, he will move on to firing this beam at Oxyribo. Either way, he took his attention off Vodkana for the moment.