New OOTS products from CafePress
New OOTS t-shirts, ornaments, mugs, bags, and more
Page 47 of 50 FirstFirst ... 223738394041424344454647484950 LastLast
Results 1,381 to 1,410 of 1481
  1. - Top - End - #1381
    Colossus in the Playground

Default Re: [DBitp] Here Comes The Son

"It doesn't work like that!" Android 10 calls out. "Majins can regenerate from anything and reconstitute themselves from Molecules. It's almost impossible to make give them permanent injuries."

But then he's gone.

"I don't like him. He's rude. I think my new goal in life is to eat him. So, you guys wanted to go somewhere?"
    I also answer to Bookmark and Shadow Claw.

Read my fanfiction here. Homebrew Material Here Rater Reads the Hobbit and Dracula
    Awesome Avatar by Emperor Ing
    Spoiler: Ode To Meteors, By zimmerwald
    Show
    Quote Originally Posted by zimmerwald1915 View Post
    Meteor
    You are a meteor
    Falling star
    You soar your
    Way down the air
    To the floor
    Where my other
    Rocks
    Are.

2. - Top - End - #1382
    Titan in the Playground

Masala
    ".....I'mma call him it."
    "No you won't."
    "I'mma do it!"
    "Do you have a death wish?"
    "No, 10 just said why! Magnymagic can't do jack! To Plant!"
    She teleports them all to Planet Plant.
    "Alright! Lets get you training Pinappla!"
    She grabs the saiyan and rushes off to train in the wastelands.

Beryl decides to pay Monesco and such a visit while saying to Android 10.
    "We really need to come up with a system for who does what magical stuff to solve a thing.....perhaps take turns?"

Luxana and the Kais:
    She has woken up and is speaking with Tarasai while the other three are use their powers to clean up Heaven:
    "You see Luxana, this whole incident is indicative: Heaven lacks defenses. the spirit world needs an army again to defend it. However our previous one was destroyed during the Trombone Rebellion. This is why I want to promote you to be the Celestial Legions new commander and recruit willing mortals across the universe
    to serve as its new soldiers. the Trombone cultists are still at large and we need every able person to fight them, and we'll also need better security to keep Hell in line, and mortals have proven to be strong. We need to start breaking down the barriers and communicating with mortals more honestly and this is one of the ways we can start."

"Sounds good. I will start with Earth and ask my more spacefaring allies and friends to spread the word to other planets. Should I come up with a new guardian of Earth?"
    "Do both jobs to the best of your ability without overworking yourself until you can, or hand off the Celestial Commander title to someone else if you want. And while your going to Earth, please take Mekrashin Darok back with you, he's gotten into the Ork Hell and is causing some trouble there."
    "Will do, Supreme Kai."

Jade
    Look, if it makes you feel any better, technically I'm a cyborg enhanced by human science whose cybernetics do all the heavy lifting of using my ki, I just made a style on top of it. Before that, I was just some street brawler who didn't even know any of this stuff existed. The martial artists I knew once would look down on me for getting my power handed to me so 'easily' by technology. The more things change...
    If getting kidnapped by someone and experiencing agonizing untold heights of pain as someone forcibly modified your entire body to be a weapon is by any definition easy. But then again they were stronger than her by miles and defeated people using their bare basic fighting styles and a bunch of super forms that just gave them more raw power while people with fancy tricks, regeneration, literal magic and so on all got defeated by them in the end, so what the HFIL did she know?

Apparently nothing, given that he is still wanting to fight and she thought that she set up a perfect kind of finisher for him- survive the beam, then rush forward and she'd fake her death with some big counter move, but apparently he got more damaged than she thought. She can't use Asriel's Lament again. Asriel's Lament was a finishing move after all, and Cosplay magic had a flair for the dramatic: basically once the finishing move was used it couldn't be sued for a while, because the fight is supposed to be finished, it made sure the attack can't be spammed. but she misjudged that and now....well...she now has to fake having to struggle to dodge the fists or trying to catch them to drain their energy with her hands or being hit by them a few times.
    "Determination NEVER dies! I will be forever!"
    She shouts back, intentionally giving a cliche villain line of being invincible. She wasn't tired though- She is after all, tireless. Energy consumption wasn't something that could limit her. Her super form was natural to her as breathing and as long as she had both her hands they could keep absorbing background cosmic energy, thus she could essentially fight on forever in this form. Between that and her surges of Determination, she actually had a good set up to take on a bio-android- not a bad standard to be on the level of.
    Like right now, I'm literally cheating the system at least for humans by having cybernetics that grant me renewable energy and durability far beyond my human capacity and the ability to breathe in space. and I'm not even the most broken thing out there, your lucky I came across you first there are some things in this world....that are simply monsters beyond imagining. Either in power or in morality. I keep watch over a few, ones that can be reasoned with, because there is always someone stronger and against some of them I doubt my ability to win, at least alone.
    She couldn't power down from her Goddess of Hyperdeath form though, that would shut off the windows being used to view the fight. Perhaps she overestimated the amount of power she needed to use here. Huh. Being a little TOO powerful to solve a problem. Thats new. If her merciful finisher did this.....she wouldn't want to see what would happen if someone used something lethal. Unfortunately lots of moves she had were supposed to be lethal, so she is basically playing defensive while imitating a punching bag who is getting more tired right now.

Meanwhile...
    Some Earth nobles discuss....current events.
    "Look all I'm saying is that they saw Solituses power, villainous though he may be, people might think twice about underestimating Earth again."
    "I'm pretty sure some saving of face to the galaxy at large is in order, and he got killed anyways, that doesn't look good even from a strength perspective"
    "Well Oxyribo killed him and he's from Earth..."
    "ugh, that one. The strange rude bugman that just showed up out of the blue took a city by force and could wipe us out at any time if we don't dance around his whims, that doesn't make me feel any better."
    "All I'm saying is that an Person of Earth did in fact help kill Solitus and he is a ruler of an Earth city. regardless of our feelings on him, We can spin that to help with the apology, lets not give the wider universe a reason to come attack us."
    "Of course we'll have to pitch this to the dog-king....not happy about him using a wish to rule the planet either. Lots of people aren't."
    "Not happy with aliens either, especially after the ork invasion. I'm not happy with them, aren't all-powerful Arcosians and whatnot supposed to be defending against that sort of thing? isn't Apfel and his oh-so-great Jade refera supposed to be doing that? Where'd SHE even come from anyways?"
    "We're surrounded by gods and monsters, chaps. Lets be careful, shall we? Kami knows, the commoners won't. Their mood is....not happy. With anything thats been happening, especially with the spread of education and information due to Shining City and Oxy city making them more educated. the Bourgeois are some of the ki users most ardent detractors. "a bunch of thuggish louts who use their muscle more than their intellects" I believe is one of their opinions of it them... "
    "The working class is just as angry, just for more ignorant reasons..."
    "but then again the Bourgeois are critical of everyone in power lets be honest..."
    One thing is for sure, this is going to be a mess to clean up.
    I'm also on discord as "raziere".

3. - Top - End - #1383

Diamond's Lab

The young Saiyan Man in question is meditating in a chamber designed to generate artificial blutz waves and it would be best not to disturb him.

Diamond, however, is mostly tinkering over a little of this and a little of that rushing from various weapons and gadgets and computer terminals when Beryle and Android 10 get there.

Android 10 immediately pokes a big gun looking thing. Somehow, this causes it to turn on and blast her to gibs of gold and blue goo.

Diamond notices just as this happens and turns around with a shout of "dear god!"

Read my fanfiction here. Homebrew Material Here Rater Reads the Hobbit and Dracula
    Show
    Meteor
    You are a meteor
    Falling star
    You soar your
    Way down the air
    To the floor
    Where my other
    Rocks
    Are.

4. - Top - End - #1384

Planet Plant

Magnus the Red is waiting for the group on Plant. The presence of an entity antithetical to material reality causing the sky to shift from sunrise, day, sunset, and night, seemingly at random.

He raises a hand, and snaps his fingers, as he attempts to cast a spell on Masala. She would still be Majin, however she can no longer increase her mass. Effectively negating her ability to regenerate, except by using the mass she already has, forcing her to shrink, in size, if she wished to heal. The effect would dispel in 24 hours.

Testing a Daemon Primarch really isn't very smart. He remarked with a bored detachment, before reality buckled, and him, along with it, returning the immediate area around the group back to normal.

Veru'nasian Battle Lust

What was Jade saying? Something important? Well it was a perfect finale. An underdog triumph over a move that could easily wipe out a solar system. At least as far as he knew. However this level of power wasn't something to simply be beaten for a show. Ixil knew anyone of his power would eagerly kill for a chance at this fight. So long as Jade won, they would do what ever it took to overtake Jade. His people...yes, he remembered now. They will kill each other. But whether it is done so on his terms or theirs determines the fate of untold numbers.

He wanted to fight! He NEEDED it, but if it didn't end here, Ixil doubt he could control himself, any further.

He flew backwards.

I'm going to impale you with a tachyon blade through the chest. He said simply. It will not make physical contact, but it will look lethal.

He flies towards Jade, firing bursts of hard-light to catch Jade off-guard as he moves to drive a tachyon blade into her. Or rather, make it look that way, as the hard-tachyonic construct's shape is altered, so as to avoid actually harming her.

Determination never dies, but you do.
    Dark Souls Remake in a Nutshell
    Don't mess with a Primarch

Sometimes I make avatars too. Shoot me a PM if interested.

5. - Top - End - #1385
    Titan in the Playground

Jade
    She lets it happen while acting as if she is charging forward, acting as the blade "pierces" her as if it killed her
    "No....impossible..."
    She seems to shudder and begin to die.
    "You truly are.....the most powerful....of your race....not even Hailing accomplished what you did...."
    Technically true. Hailing never made a power suit like this, or managed to challenge a ki user without using ki or replicate their abilites like Gero did, or froce her to come up with entirely new tactics to fight without ki. Accomplishments aren't linear. Why should such a thing be objective anyways? Maybe in time technology like the Veru'nas can be gradually introduced to help even the field with ki users, to make sure the change isn't too sudden. Sudden changes....cause conflict. The slower and slighter the change, the more smoothly it goes.
    "Go....Warlord Ixil..... and-"
    She suddenly stops as if dead her eyes going still. As if her thoughts were cut off, she was sure he got the meaning anyways. The heart-windows showing the fight to the Veru'nas flicker ...once....twice....
    then faded entirely, no longer maintained by her magic and her cosplay fading away as well. Death after all didn't give people time to complete what they're saying after all.
    Do your best. I'll teleport to Plant when we're done here.
    She will do so when they are done.

Masala
    She gets his by one of Pinappla's punches in training and and says
    "Ow! That actually hurt."
    She blinks at his curse.
    "Usually that kind of pain goes away so fast it doesn't even register because my body is so malleable and regenerative. Huh. Yeah I won't do that again Magnus."
    Their training would be different today, Masala having to play more defensive today and thus fight evenly with Pinappla. Masala experiencing what its like to fight like others- usually she can just charge in and fight without thinking much of her own safety.

Beryl
    "....You okay Android 10?"
    She asks, only half concerned

Time Skip:
    If nothing else happens, time passes for about a week. Beryl will show Magnus around trying to introduce him to various Tuffles who can match him in intellect and interests figuring that he would like talking to people like that. Masala and Pinappla will train to try and get ready for Onin, Jade will show up, but trust the defense to others, figuring she needs a break and to lay low and recover while the Veru'nas think she is dead, making sure to dress a bit differently in case any social media makes it back to the Veru'nas planet. one day Pinappla asks her
    "Why aren't you getting ready yourself?"
    "Pinappla"
    she says as she reads a book.
    "I can't do everything. I've been thinking that....I need to start thinking about teaching so more ki-fighters can defend this universe. Defend it using my techniques and my methods to make sure the responsibility doesn't die with me. and You...you can be the start of that on Plant. Face Onin. I believe you can do it."
    "But...but I..."
    "But nothing. You can do it. Do not think about uncertainties or what could go wrong. Focus on what you can do, focus on success. Don't overthink it."
    "....Right!"
    Soon two ships will arrive.

One is Perfect Cell Jr. with Artic, what were they talking about again?
    "....I guess I am torn up about my resentment issues and whatnot, but there are so many of my brothers its like, I don't even exist, y'know? so its more like, the entire society in which I was born into was just clones competing for Senior's attention, for him to notice us at all. The whole thing is petty and pointless now that I think about it. Even if I succeeded.....what then? Wait....your trying to make me realize that my ways are wrong by making me talk out my issues, aren't you? You clever dog! I'm so conflicted, on one hand your real clever and I'd hate to kill such a mind and thus let it go to waste, but then again I'm kind of angry that I fell for it after only a couple minutes. Should I absorb you? I mean then again I'm after Tuffles who might be even smarter, and it be a little TOO Freeza of me to kill you like that. I have standards.

Hm. Maybe I should settle for something cruel and unnecessary but not lethal. Question is am I a jerk enough to do that? Am I? You remind me of Nail. But then again this isn't even a quasi-imagined slight, I should probably at least only hurt people for things they actually do to me, but if go full good I won't be able to blow people up for inconveniencing me or annoying me like the bugs they are, and it would be so funny to watch their heads explode. Ugh, its hard to grapple with morality when 10% of you is Freeza."

A thought occurs to him and suddenly looks down upon Plant in a Goku-like fashion after posing like Freeza.
    "speaking of donors, hopefully at least one saiyan will be a good fight down there! I always likes me a good fight. And now that I think about it, maybe I should try eating food normally. Try that out, keep the chefs alive, eat more food than Goku and Vegeta combined, wouldn't that be original? and hey maybe tasting things wouldn't be so bad. And if there is a good fight, I might lose and get sent to hell, could I rock the hannibal lecter thing? Be the sociopath in prison that people occasionally go to for help while chilling in my prison cell? Wait, who am I kidding your not as incompetent as the Z-Fighters, you actually used teamwork to get rid of that high power level I sensed in heaven in only a few minutes! If it was them that kind of thing would be dragged out like, waaay too long. You'd never ask for my help."
    He rambles on and on, not realizing how much time has passed and distracted by his thoughts.
    "...Anyways. Time to disembark. Its been a nice chat- but don't think I don't see what you were trying to do there. Unlike Kakarot, I'm not entirely stupid."

Meanwhile Onin arrives on his ship and says
    "It is time....to render judgment. To see if the saiyans....are worthy of existence."
    He doubted it. Sure the old god had persuaded him to reserve judgment, but can a race of warriors really change? They wanted nothing more than bloodshed and battle, like he once did, and their curse will only make them try for more. He will see what they are like, he will face them in battle, and he will see if they deserve to live in peace with others or not.

The two ships will descend to let their passengers off.

6. - Top - End - #1386

"Yeah, I'm fine." Android 10 says while reforming. Then she pulls off the orange parka she put on and never took off. "Since I'm a gag character who can't be permanently killed I figured we might as well get the obvious reference out of the way. I'm gonna take a nap now."

And then she climbs back into her stasis pod.

"What is wrong with you people?"

Time Skip

Diamond and Monesco arrive just as Cell Junior arrives.

"God I wish Bro was here."

Before either of them can say anything to the android, Android 10 poofs into existence next to PCJ. She's in her true form.

"Hi. I'm an android that's an improvement on your design in every conceivable way. Can I eat you?"

Diamond sighs while uncapsuling a bunch of equipment.

Monesco instead steps forward, cracking his knuckles.

"Android? You have two choices. Leave this planet peacefully or die."

Show
    Meteor
    You are a meteor
    Falling star
    You soar your
    Way down the air
    To the floor
    Where my other
    Rocks
    Are.

7. - Top - End - #1387
    Titan in the Playground

Perfect Cell Junior and Onin
    "Thats....huh, this feels awfully familiar. and foreboding. I can sense your power levels and....hm...."
    Ultimatums. It was always ultimatums. Linear, clear cut binary choices. Life or death. Good guy or bad guy. where was the freedom in this? He felt trapped by people pointing out that he was just conforming to his father, yet felt similarly trapped in having to automatically do whatever they said to defy him by being good. He was born a copy. How could he live an original?
    "....Okay. I'll leave. I'll give your peacefulness a shot. See if I can be more than a copy that way. I'll go to Earth, be good, perhaps set up some kind of Kilympics, y'know more creative way of using ki than just fighting perhaps."
    He just says straight out, wondering what would happen from him doing that, partly out of curiosity.
    "I mean who said physical perfection was just beating another person in a fight? I just want to be original, so maybe this will go somewhere different I don't know. Still love a good fight though."
    "Then your nothing but a fool like the rest of the saiyans."
    Onin come walking in while Pinappla and Masala arrive.
    "I am Onin. I am here to judge the saiyan race....to determine its existence. Prove that you can be peaceful that the saiyans deserve existence.....or die."
    "See this is why I don't like ultimatums."
    "This is none of your concern, whoever you are."
    "Yes it is, your talking about an entire race of people who might provide me a good fight, I'm not letting you do that."
    "To seek a good fight is foolishness. There is only suffering and death. The saiyan race will only cause chaos if they are allowed to live. I will even become the next god of destruction if it will protect others from them."
    "YOU are a saiyan."
    "True, which means I know exactly how horrible they all are from personal experience, and how horrible I am. Would've I destroyed planet Sadala if I was a good person? no."
    "Aw man, how come I don't get to be that threatening? Here I was ready to be someone big threat and throw my weight around and no takes me seriously and tries to talk me down, what am I doing wrong?"
    "Hmph, if you don't have a cause your willing to accept the risk of dying for....you have nothing."
    Onin states back.
    "You don't have a cause, therefore all you do is copy because you don't know better or do things for your own amusement without much motivation behind it. That....is why you fail."
    Cell Junior falls silent, thinking on this.

Onin turns to them facing them with determination.
    "As for the rest of you....why should I spare the saiyans, if you stand against me?"
    "Why are you even trying in the first place?"
    "Because....long ago, I destroyed the saiyans planet by becoming a super sayain, in response to someone killing someone I love. the cataclysm killed me as well and I was sent to hell for thousands of years to live every life that I had killed as punishment. I know what I did was wrong and if every saiyan has the same potential for destruction through rage....then we saiyans do not deserve to exist. We need to die so that all others can live. The saiyan race....is too dangerous is my opinion but I have been persuaded to give judgment before trying to kill you all.

What proof do you offer me, so that I can pass my judgment?"
    He asks gazing fiercely at them.

8. - Top - End - #1388

"Okay? I can't eat the blue guy? Can I eat the jerkface who just showed up instead?"

"I spent a week compromising my beliefs and building lethal weapons for basically no reason, didn't I?"

"The question isn't why should you spare the saiyan race. The question is why should the Saiyan race spare you? You come here, threaten our people with death based entirely on your own outdated views..."

"Yeah, you judgemental asshat."

"You aren't a Destroyer. You aren't a deity. You're a ghost. You have no right to judge an entire people. Let alone based on information four millennia out of date."

Monesco begins to bulk up. Not grotesquely so, like the Legendary super Saiyan or those who push past Super Saiyan without truly ascending beyond. His power level increases ten time over.

"My tribe had no stories about the Legendary Super Saiyan, except stories of a radiant warrior we learned from other tribes. Instead, we told stories of the Primal Ones who mastered the primal rage of the Great Ape and could tap it's power at any time, and I am that story incarnate. My very existence is proof that the Saiyans can reign in their destructive power, and if that isn't good enough for you..."

Show
    Meteor
    You are a meteor
    Falling star
    You soar your
    Way down the air
    To the floor
    Where my other
    Rocks
    Are.

9. - Top - End - #1389
    Titan in the Playground

(OOC: sorry, no, I'm not going to allow this to be disappointing by not having Cell Junior do anything, sorry if I'm being inconsistent and changing my mind suddenly because I'm misinterpreting you again, but I'm not letting that happen.)

Cell junior
    "Wait you prepared? To fight me? Aaw, shouldn't have, now I want to be evil so I can fight you, I'm gonna attack you now, after all...I do love a good fight! and if I let myself be afraid of death, I'm not much of a bio-android am I? That I refuse to be a disappointment- even if its in evil! I'm perfect dammit!"
    He suddenly attacks Diamond, rushing forward with a manic grin.

Onin just just looks at the new form, unimpressed.
    "....A form like that does us no favors either."
    He stands ready to dodge whatever attacks come his way, conserving his power.
    "and I won't GET that information without you TELLING me it won't I? You just decided to give in to your beast to fight me. Just as I feared. Trigger happy. Only concerned with the fight. Typical saiyan."
    He takes a stance, waiting to counter anyone's movements.
    Last edited by Lord Raziere; 2020-01-09 at 12:27 AM.

10. - Top - End - #1390

Can we make it a sparring match? Artic asked Perfect Cell Jr. and Diamond, simultaneously. He refused to get involved in any fight, for the moment. I am aware that your Saiyan physiology compels you to seek out fights, er, excuse me, you need a name other than "Perfect Cell Jr." especially if you want to differentiate yourself from your brothers. Plus, it's a little awkward to say.

Anyways! Yes. Just spar. No lethal blows, otherwise you will lose rivals to fight against. It works out, because Diamond has technology to test.

And as for you... He looks to Onin. You are repeating the mistakes you made in life.

Before, you murdered everyone, taking out the pain you felt for your loss on your people as though they were somehow responsible.

Today, you plan to murder everyone, thinking they may cause similar pain in the future.

You may think yourself making a judgment out of lucidity, but...everyone thinks their irrational emotional thoughts. You're repeating history. Except instead of blind rage, it's irrational paranoia.

Plant

Magnus isn't there. He teleported out through a space-time sphincter after he cursed Masala.

Warlord Ixil

I thought our technology allowed me to genuinely surpass you, which is why I held back from using my most dangerous weapons. Perhaps one day it will, but right now? I feel...disappointment. I want you to keep fighting me! I simply MUST know if I am stronger! If I am worthy to take the mantle of ruler of the Universe!

You need to run.
    His voice wavered. Use your teleportation, and do not look back. If I see you again, I don't think I can hold back, and you will have to kill me. Because unlike Saiyans, we do. Not. Stop.

11. - Top - End - #1391

Diamond is teleported out of the way of PCJ's attack in a flash of blue light. He reappears next to Artic.

"Literally everything I had was lethal. My opening move was going to be gassing a fifty cubic mile radius with a virus that neutralizes namekian derived healing factors to compensate for the power level difference."

Diamond, of course, would have already have immunized himself to the virus to avoid nerving the healing factor he gained from absorbing that feral android. He doesn't do things by halves.

Meanwhile, Monesco glares at Onin.

"So, what you're saying is that my training and meditating to control our peoples' beastly urges in order to free myself of them and draw upon the power that is our birthright without surrendering to destructive rage isn't objective proof that our people are not inherently dominated by those same urges? You've just failed my test: You clearly just want to kill the Saiyans and will accept no proof that they can be spared."

"That is, of course, ignoring the fact that, as I've said, you have no right to pass judgment and are not entitled to any information one can judge. I'll give you the same ultimatum I gave the bug, leave the planet peacefully or die for your attempted genocide."

Show
    Meteor
    You are a meteor
    Falling star
    You soar your
    Way down the air
    To the floor
    Where my other
    Rocks
    Are.

12. - Top - End - #1392
    Titan in the Playground

Jade:
    She has been thinking of the Veru'nas over the past few days. Of Ixil's words, feeling old for some reason. An entire race of Gero-like shark-something aliens....and a warlord leading them desiring to face her once more, and apromise that the Veru'nas have less control than the saiyans. It was.....ominous. Yet she couldn't just kill them all, that was against everything she stood for. But if they come again she wasn't enough....what then? She sighs. There are some things that need to be done by different hand than here, and this is perhaps one of them.
    She opens telepathy with Vodkana.
    Vodkana. Your still not against destroying planets are you? Well. I have lets say....a certain race and planet that I recommend you watch in case it needs destruction called the Veru'nas and their planet. And two certain threats to Plant right now, a certain ghostly saiyan and a certain bio-android that given their willingess to kill large amounts of people could be useful in helping watch it to.....to ensure the safety of the universe in a hypothetical scenario. Realize that I am ordering none of this. This is all a...piece of advice. Whether you decide to watch it or not is up to as the future goddess of destruction, and whether you decided to recruit Onin and Cell junior to an entourage of your own is up to you, I'm just.....tipping you off to potential things. That I think you might be interested in, is all.

Do what you think is right, and remember that its not my business and I have nothing to do with it. Clear?

Onin:
    "What!? You can control that!? It took me thousands of years to control my super saiyan form! How do I know your not lying?" Onin says to Monesco.
    "and even then- Your only one example! How can all the saiyans possibly control themselves like that? and if they could, how do you know they won't intentionally blow planets up anyways!? How do I know your not the exception or special case, like me?"
    "Um, I can go super saiyan berserker too...."
    "Oh great! Another time bomb."
    "I've been training to control it! When I made it, I didn't destroy a planet even though I had no control!
    "What!? That makes no sense! How could you possibly have more control!"
    "I dunno, training? Artic seems to speaking truth here.."
    "And so what if I am paranoid!? I know I'm evil! I was sent to hell! There is no hope for me! If I was good, she wouldn't died in the first place! If I was good, I wouldn't have killed them all! I can't be good! If I was none of this would've happened! You keep speaking to me as if my flaws aren't obvious to me as day, as if I haven't burned them into my mind for thousands of years knowing my guilt is eternal! I know what my punishment will be when I return to hell- it is the only thing I deserve, forever. If I, the most calm and controlled of the saiyans could not prevent it- who could? I am a ghost-and I will haunt this world until my business is done!"
    He yells and the green spheres radiate out from him, he bulks up into Super saiyan berserker, his hair turning green as his roar shakes the planet and he focuses on Pinappla
    "Starting with her."
    He rushes forward, Masala jumping in front only to be smacked aside and Pinappla doing her best to dodge and breathe to access his Chillout Style to keep ahead of his monstrous strength and power.
    "whats the mattter!? If your so powerful, go super saiyan! Defend your planet is you care for it!"
    Pinappla couldn't she tries but shakes like a leaf, trying to summon it up again but could.
    "ah I see...." he says as she jumps of the way of him punching the ground where she was.
    "Your afraid. Afraid of your power. Afraid of the super saiyan form, because of neither of you can control or use it, which is why he uses his less powerful oozaru derivative. by doing so...you admit your lack of control over the power that needs to be eliminated: the power of a super saiyan.
    Masala blasts him from behind, distracting him
    "Hey, I'm still here!"
    He turns surprised
    "how are you still alive-?"
    She charges in and punches him and they begin fighting, Masala trying to distract him from Pinappla.

Cell Junior
    He stops in midair and turns to Artic
    "oh my god what is with you people and trying to solve things by talking?? Wheres your fighters who just smack talk then y'know beat me up!? Wait....do you guys....not like fighting?? What....what is wrong with this universe!? Every ki user likes fighting! Why would you train with it so much if you didn't like it!?"
    "...I think thats a stereotype that isn't true? People can train for other reasons"
    "Your a saiyan, how can you even comprehend that!?"
    "Easily!" Pinappla says back
    "Ugh this timeline is confusing. I though I'd just pop in and be like "sup bitches I'm here to drain all the tuffles and become a supergenius" and I'd smack around the brave fools who come to face me but you make it all about solving my mental issues and talking it out! What is wrong with you! I'm a THREAT to your EXISTENCE! I'm like clearly sociopathic and have Freeza genes in me, what more do you need to like, fear me and see me a threat? and then these people prepare things to specifically face me and threaten my life! I'm getting real mixed signals here!"
    He stops, paying more attention to Onin
    "Now HE seems like a fight! But I suspect that I'm going to be interrupted by a certain arcosian.

Tell me, Artic why should I listen to you instead of just killing you to shut you up, killing everyone here then figuring what I want to do with my life on my own? Because I have a sneaking suspicion that your going to be meddlesome like that no matter what I do. and not in a fun Vegeta way. So how is it going to be? Are you just going to keep trying this talking thing forever, trying to control me so I do what you want?"

Cell Junior holds himself back from just killing them on the spot because despite his protestations he does know that he would be just like his father if he did something like that. He is just so....frustrated at all this. Wheres the simplicity of the fight? The rush of a good foe? Why was it all suddenly so complicated? He shouldn't have to feel this way! He was.... perfect? Augh, darn it individuality is hard when your a clone.
    Last edited by Lord Raziere; 2020-01-10 at 02:17 PM.

13. - Top - End - #1393

"New" Plant

Artic shrugged, as the answer came to him.

Who are you, to allow your history to be defined by your brothers? He said simply. Killing him would be easy, relatively speaking. However he realized pretty quickly that PCJ wanted to differentiate himself from his brothers. What better way to remind him of this, than to inform him the act of doing so would be exactly as they would? To empower him to be different than his brothers, and this distinction.

Then he turns as he can sense the supermassive energy spike.

Aw HFIL. My weapons aren't rated against incorporeal entities.

14. - Top - End - #1394
    Titan in the Playground

Cell Junior and Onin:
    He seems to contort in pain at Artics words.
    "I.....Urrrrgh.... Aaaaaarrrgh.....Fine! FINE! I know your playing me and I hate it! Screw it, I'm attacking that guy!"
    He attacks Onin, and a shockwave radiates out from their fists meeting.
    "...Your not really good, your just doing this because your frustrated and I'm an acceptable target in their eyes to take this out on- as well as your desire to fight in general."
    "I don't care anymore! Fight me grass hair!"
    So Onin begins fighting both Cell Junior and Masala at the same time, at first he tries blasting Cel''s face off, but his head regenerates.
    "...You regenerate. Hm."
    So he is forced on the defensive, Onin blocking and evading the attacks of the two regenerators, knowing he can't make any real headway if two near-unkillable people are attacking him. A normal person in this situation would give up right here, fighting a bio-android and a majin at the same time? Foolish, a good way to die. Even if the Masala was Android level of power while Cell Junior was the bigger threat as his power was at....well Cell levels of power, she was still annoying. Onin was not however, a normal person. He was a saiyan, whose instincts when faced with impossible odds is to fight harder as a saiyans fight instinct is clearly much stronger than their flight, and a person of conviction, convinced that what he was doing was right. He was not going to give up just because of this.
    Thing is, he can't just destroy the planet. The Tuffles are on here, he was not going to murder an innocent race. It was only the saiyans that deserved such a fate. So....how was he going to deal with this? As he dodges one of the rays sent by Masala, he observes the ray turn a nearby rock into a cupcake. Hm. He had an idea.
    His next movements are tricky, he smacks Masala away to the distance
    "Out of my way, weak one."
    Then focuses himself on fighting Cell Junior, as if Cell Junior took up all his attention, intentionally keeping himself between Cell Junior and Masala. With his back to her.
    "As if she could ever harm me, yes?" he says as a taunt, speaking to Cell Junior.
    "Well yeah, she is kind of low for this kind fight admittedly...."
    Masala as a result gets angry, gritting her teeth and clenching her fists. How dare he-! She had the exact way to harm him to win this fight for good, and all his attention was focused on Cell Junior! She fires another candy beam at Onin, the pink ray streaming towards him, Pinappla realizes the danger too late.
    "Cell look out! Dodge!"
    "Wait wha-"
    His sentence is cut short as Onin, sensing the beam with ki sense, dodges the the candy beam coming at him from behind and hits Cell Junior, turning him into a Cell Junior-shaped cookie. Masala freezes in shock. she had been manipulated so easily! but Onin suddenly blasts her away into space with a single powerful green ball, carrying her away with rushing force she struggles to push against. He turns back to Pinappla.
    "Haaah.....I admit. I was a bit lucky there. Didn't that ability existed until now. but now those two near immortal beings are taken care of...."
    Then something surreal happens: the cookie suddenly starts flying and Cell Junior's voice emanates from it.
    "Nooo! I'm a cookie now! I'm out of here, this has NOT been a good day for me!"
    The cookie flies after Masala. Onin just looks weirded out for a moment at this, probably not ready to see that sort of thing happen today. He shakes his head. Focus Onin.
    "....I can get to you."
    He turns his stony gaze to Pinappla.

15. - Top - End - #1395

"So, does anyone else have no idea what's going on or what will happen even minutes from now and that making plans might be completely and utterly pointless? Anyone considering that we might as well just embrace a form of passive nihilism where we just go with the flow because nothing matters?"

Show
    Meteor
    You are a meteor
    Falling star
    You soar your
    Way down the air
    To the floor
    Where my other
    Rocks
    Are.

16. - Top - End - #1396
    Titan in the Playground

Onin Vs. Pinappla
    No one intervenes, and the two saiyans face one another. The world keeps turning, no matter how little people care. Pinappla shakes backing up a step with every one Onin takes forward.
    "What is this? Your so timid. Are the saiyans cowards now, sending their weakest-willed to face me?"
    "I'm here to fight you because its right. Because my teacher has faith in me. Even if I fail- I know she'll intervene. But she won't need to. I'll show that this power can be controlled, and beat you at your own game."
    "What? Impossible. activating it my first time destroyed my entire planet. Your so young, you could not had the time to activate it more than once. This will be your second time going into the form, from what I can tell. Can you even control such power?"
    If she was being honest no. She had an idea that she was about to try, but she wasn't sure if it would work. But it was now or never. She will prove that she can be a hero.
    "Watch me."
    She then takes a deep breath, then exhales an icy wind, an aura of cold surrounding her as she falls into her Chillout Fist Style. The cold refreshing feeling flows through her, keeping her steady and relaxed. This is the easy part. Then? She tapped into the Super Saiyan Berserker form within. She thought back to the rage of seeing someone she care about get hurt in front of her. She thought of everyone and everything she knew and cared about dying, disappearing, vanishing in an instant and ignited a flame from defying the possibility. That will not happen, not while she breathes. However she tries only some of it, trying to mix the green flames with the icy calm, the two energies mixing together within as the world begins to shake with her power, a blazing green aura igniting around her as rocks rise from her potential within. She feels herself growing but keeps breathing in and out instead of screaming. She could not give in to the rage of the beast, she grows taller and more muscular, but not to a brutish degree, channeling the growth into something athletic, leaner, more controlled, refined. Her hair goes spiky and green and her change form back to green as well.
    The world stops trembling as she glares at Onin with a cold fury while green lightning crackles around her form arcing between the blue snowflakes, her body vibrating a little at the energies contained within, constantly threatening to overflow. But she keeps herself focused. She needed to be strong and steady to face this one.
    "Super Saiyan Berserker: Winter's Fury.
    She shouts at him pointing:
    "You will not kill the saiyans! They deserve to live like anyone else!"

Masala and Cell Junior
    Meanwhile, while all thats happening.....the Perfect Cell cookie finds Masala who picked herself up out of a mountainside as he badgers her about his current state while the battle goes on.
    "....Come on, turn me back!"
    "But why though? Your flippity-floppity as HFIL. How do I know you won't change your mind to become evil again?"
    "Uhh.....I dunno its....complicated."
    "Make it simple, you look tasty and a majin can only go so long without eating a sugary confection right in front of her!"
    "AAAAH! Okay I umm...."
    Perfect Cell Junior tries to think of something.

17. - Top - End - #1397
    Titan in the Playground

Vodkana

Vodkana doesn't answer Jade.
    Yes, she grew up, yes she found her balance in life, and knew what she wanted.
    Vodkana even has embraced the Pure Stormart Nyagato, a calm emotional place, which viewed the universe, as her kitchen, which pain and pleasure, are both just flavors.
    But Jade's coldness to her still hurt.

Bondlight smiled. 'I have heard it. I think she still sort of like you. And it does make sense.'
    Vodkana took a deep breath.
    'Ok, Tarasai, beam me up-'
    Dishanna with a kitchen knife, has cut through the fabric of space, opening a portal for Vodkana
    Vodkana blinked.
    'Sweetie, there is much more the Pure Stormart form. I think I can teach you so much.'
    Vodkana smiled.
    'Sure.'

she pass, through alongside, Bondlight, which was consumed by arguing with people on godtube, about who is best waifu, and mastered the worst net insults.
    This Vodkana was... buff.
    'Sups.' she flew casually into the battle.
    she wrapped her hands, her tail wag slowly.
    'I see you having fun, here. nya, are you on Sayian pride mode, or can I join?'
    Thanks for the OOTSkage of OOTS art, Lord Raziere.

------
    My previouse Avater

Bazzilion legions of thanks to his highness Emperor Ing for the awesome avatar!

Who want to join some freeform Naruto Rp?
    http://www.giantitp.com/forums/showt...ound-ITP-OOC-1

18. - Top - End - #1398
    Titan in the Playground

Pinappla:
    Her eyes shift to regard Vodkana
    "I dunno Vodkana, are you in eating mode? Thats what all you Nyagatos do, eat everything? Thats all your defined by right? the fact your a nyagato, and nyagatos eat stuff and be impulsive so thats all you are? Clearly being prideful and fighting is all I am. Thats me generic saiyan, here I go priding again."
    Her voice is dripping with sarcasm at this.
    "Of course you can help. Who do you think I am, King Vegeta? Speaking of which, where is he, you'd think high power levels like this would make him and various other saiyans come running."

Elsewhere:
    Meanwhile King Vegeta is single-handedly beating down an army of suicidally prideful saiyans trying to charge towards this fight so that they don't die from their own foolishness.
    "Fight!? Fight!? Fight!? Fight!? Fight!? Fight!? Fight!? Fight!? Fight!? Fight!?"
    "None of you are strong enough you idiots! Stop trying to pick this fight!"

Onin:
    "Another team up. It matters not. With this fight I can take out the greatest saiyan threat and a foolish future goddess of destruction at the same time to save the universe. It is after all, the god of destruction's fault for not destroying the saiyans sooner to spare the rest of existence our monstrous ways. Your attempt at controlling your super saiyan power...is useless. Your ki will overflow and with it your rage and soon you will give in to blind fury and I will have to put you down like the monster we both are. I will kill you both, kill all the saiyans then return to my punishment in Hell, for I know that is the most an evil such as I can do."
    He charges at Pinappla with a surge of terrifying unstoppable force, who keeps her rage energy contained and mixed with her ice and begins nimbly dodging out of the way of his brutal pure power assault, evading it with speed and discipline, releasing bursts of power for single piercing strikes in return at Onin, brief moments of unleashing the power before clamping back down on her tight control like she is an engine releasing steam. Her control isn't perfect yet, so this was the best she could do for now, playing defensively and waiting for seeing holes in his style or when he over extends himself to strike.
    The emotional and therefore ki balance of her current form was delicate, Pinappla knew and thus she had to be careful- trying to go too offensive might tip the emotional balance towards rage and thus prove that she can't control the form to Onin. she could not let that happen. She is more than a raging beast, more than prideful warrior. She was a protector of the innocent, and Jade's trust in her will not be misplaced!
    Last edited by Lord Raziere; 2020-03-06 at 09:22 AM.

19. - Top - End - #1399

"Eating everything is my job. And can I eat this guy? Because he's clearly evil and if I eat him then not only can he not kill the Saiyans but then he'll be trapped in my tummy for all eternity and unable to back to hell like he wants."

Show
    Meteor
    You are a meteor
    Falling star
    You soar your
    Way down the air
    To the floor
    Where my other
    Rocks
    Are.

20. - Top - End - #1400
    Titan in the Playground

"Cool story bro.'
    Bondlight said, without moving her eyes from the hoofphone.
    "Can you go deal with Cell Jr.?' Vodkana has asked.

"Whatever' and flew after Masalsa's.ki.

Vodkana started to have doubts, if letting Bondlight to embrace Spacenet culture to discover her destructive side was a wise idea.

Vodkana felt exuasted, but still stronger then ever. She COULD join the battle, but even if they win, it won't be the point.
    Also Onin could be nice addition to her Destruction Bureau she is building.
    Vodkana snirked. "I am sure Jedi-Senpai enjoy this attitude. Just trying to be culture respecting or whatever. Nya.'
    She charged, and focused on trying to block Onin l, testing her new muscles.
    "Well, Pinappla. Luckily for you, I just had an enlightment. I guess, I ak sort of buddah nyow. Nya nya."
    She decided to create half illusion half ki construct of chibi Vodkanas.to.distract Onin for few seconds.
    "I understand, what are you trying to do. But the answer is simple and complocated at the same time. Be greedy. Choose both, be wild, and be ij control. You CAN eat the cake and leave it whole. And if you are ok with it... I can help you with that."

-----
    Bondlight join Cell Jr. And Masala

"Rofl.' Is the first thing, the corrupted construct clone of Starlight say with a straight face.
    "Look, Cell. Right?' She say still focused on the screen of her device.
    "Me and Vodkana might have a nice job for you. Killing and destruction involved, but we are sort of the good guys. Or at least, we are trying to build a system. I think it's a waste of time, but Vodkana is passionate about it." She sort of turn to Masala.
    "It's sort Jade's idea. Even if she being a total tsun about it.'

------
    My previouse Avater

21. - Top - End - #1401
    Titan in the Playground

Pinappla:
    "Pretty sure mixing my cold ki with my rage ki is already trying to be both, technically..."
    She grumbles as she leaps back from the distracted Onin.
    "Nrrgh....Vodkana, I do want your help, but I'd appreciate it if you were less cryptic about it? There is a lot of ways that can be taken and not all of them good. Also I'm trying to show him I can be trusted to control this form myself. That saiyans are more than monsters!"
    He blasts away the illusory Vodkanas with a spherical pulse of green energy outwards, roaring as he charges at her!
    "Your a fool!"
    She ducks under a swipe and keeps away from him he presses the attack
    "Deny it all you want- we are all monsters. I just am the only sane monster there is! The only one who realizes that their power led to so much destruction simply because of her death. In my rage I destroyed Sadala- and in my regret I've realized that as long as saiyans exist, we're a danger. To everyone! Someone you love will die- and you snap and destroy just as I did. There is no controlling the rage not through your methods, not this nyagato's leash- the RAGE CONTROLS YOU!"
    He smashes a cliffside apart in her pursuit of Pinappla, shockwaves radiating out from his powerful movements
    "But that doesn't matter. Your ki will overflow. The form produces more energy than can ever be handled by a living mind. It will drive you insane, make you devolve into a mindless berserking juggernaut forever. I can only handle it because I'm dead, because I've had thousands of years to reign it in. For you, becoming a monster....is simply inevitable. Allow me to kill you, so that I may spare you of sharing my sins."
    He creates a power ball of green energy and throws it at, she responds with her own and the big two balls of energy explode the ground trembling from it, as the dust clears between them
    "See? He just assumed something horrible from that. Be a little clearer, please?"
    "She is a daughter of the god of destruction, Beerus the fickle one, arbitrary in his cruelty....only horrible things can come from either of you."

Masala:
    Her eyes narrow
    "My Mom wouldn't suggest such a thing! Her entire thing is not destroying planets, why would she approve of it now?"
    Even if Jade is wiser to the workings of the world, Masala is not, and her morality is more pure and innocent.
    "You better take that back, I'm not going to let you speak about J-Mom that way! She is a better person than you or Vodkana will ever be! Your not even the real Auntie Starlight."
    Masala crosses her arms and raises an eyebrow. Yeah, there is no way she is going to believe you and you just immediately complicated this situation for yourself by mentioning what Jade specifically said not to mention.
    "Maybe I shouldn't even hand this jerk over to ya. Maybe I should split him with Android 10, Have an empowering meal."
    Last edited by Lord Raziere; 2020-03-08 at 07:38 AM.

22. - Top - End - #1402
    Titan in the Playground

Vodkana laugh. "I am not being cryptic. I am being literal. Nya. Moment."
    She smile, in annoyingly calm way, not unlike her mother.
    She glow with white aura, her stripes glow in white.
    Vodkana radiate serene and cosmic patience.
    Through the mirror tiny portal which connect to her kitchen, she take a pot, and cook rice in with some radiating spice.
    It's just that, it's not a mere rice- it's discipline, in physical edible form, spiced with almost raw rage.
    "Bon apetite. Eat it at your pace, savor every bite, nya. It's about processing it. I will play hold Onin,while you eat.' Vodkana offer the rice to Pinappla, and cancel her transformation- universal manipulating form, was quite the ki consumer.

If Pinappla accept,she summon ki paw gloves and fly into brawling with Onin.
    "Nya. You silly oaf. Nothing is inheratly evil, nor good. I am not even sure, if evil and good are- a THING!" She converse, while trading blows.
    "Nyahaha! Such desire for destruction! Such self loathing and self importance! I can relate! Nyahaha!"

If Pinnapla does eat this meal, ideally... it will be the qual of dozen of years of physical and mental training to perfect the control over rage, but deep to the physical level.
    This exprience can be wild, but as supernatural shortcuts go, this is expected.
    It is, however, just a begining. After Pinnapla's digesting it, the effect will gone,but she will have the expriennce

-----

Bondlight shrug.
    "Well, she is more self rightouse, I'll admit that. I don't really care that much, if tbh." She say flatly.
    "Vodkana sent me, so I thought yolo. You know?'
    There were bags under her eyes.
    "I said she was a total tsun about it. Like "not that I like you, or anything you represent, baka!" Kind of tsun."
    She was half trolling Masala, but it how she vieowed it.
    "Also eyeroll emoji. Like, I am not Starlight. I am not even really alive, but Vodkana is really lonely,and her ki feed my existence, I also devolping my personlity from the Space net. So. Lol. No Starlight.'

She pause. "I guess we can eat him. I was just trying to offer you, how not to murder someone. But whateves."

------
    My previouse Avater

23. - Top - End - #1403

PCJ

In a puff of smoke, Android 10 appears. She's wearing a blue sailor suit with white pants. For some reason, the hat is one big zipper.

"So sayeth my name and I shall appear. Splitting the cookie won't work, that'll just kill him. I have to eat the whole thing to get his power. Otherwise, it's just a cookie and I can make my own cookies."

She proceeds to conjure a cookie from thin air. It appears to be a red velvet sugar cookie with cream cheese frosting and chocolate sprinkles. she then eats it in one bite.

"See?"

Show
    Meteor
    You are a meteor
    Falling star
    You soar your
    Way down the air
    To the floor
    Where my other
    Rocks
    Are.

24. - Top - End - #1404
    Titan in the Playground

Masala:
    She considers this.
    "...your right it would spare his life, Fakelight. But I don't believe for a second that J-Mom told you to do this."
    She thinks on this
    "I'mma contact J-Mom. This feels important enough."
    She telepathically does so.
    Mom? Fakelight says you told Vodkana to take both PCJ and Onin to be destruction gods, is this true?
    No, why would I do that? I have a rule remember: No planetary destruction or genocide.
    Then why is she saying that?
    She is a waaaagh construct being taught to be a real person by Vodkana of all people, I wouldn't dare try to comprehend the messed up thought process of such a being.
    She's insane or trolling then, got it, what should I do?
    We have enough on our plate as it is, let Vodkana try and be responsible for someone else for once, but don't be stupid about it.
    Got it.

She turns back to Fakelight
    "Yeah J-Mom says she didn't do that, your making things up. I think....you and Vodkana can have him....on one condition:"
    She turns Cell Junior back to....mostly normal.
    "no tail to drink folks with. Make sure he doesn't try to drink the tuffles like he original goal said."
    "...My...my tail!"
    "your energies infinite, you don't need more, Celly."
    "Hmph, as grating as you and Vodkana sound at least I won't be turned into a cookie."
    He looks at Fakelight.
    "So what're we doing, toy horse? Gonna find some little girls to get petted by? Oh wait there is one right there, go on, go ahead you know want to, its your destiny."
    Oh right this guy is snarkier than Jade and doesn't have her sense of morals, this is gonna go over great.

Pinappla:
    She considers this. One thought is of Jade telling her to use it and do anything to save the world and another thought is of King Vegeta telling her to think of her pride as a saiyan: sure she could, but there is a cost. It would show she is reliant on some inanimate object, a substance for this for even a moment. Sure she could take this and win, but about next time? She won't have it. That and think about the foe she faces, his entire problem with the saiyans is about their pride: he has no pride in his abilities. He regards himself a monster and has no faith that the saiyans are capable of controlling themselves. What would it say about her that she take this? About the saiyans?

Meanwhile Onin responds to Vodkana's statement:
    "If good and evil don't exist, there is no such thing as a horrible solution, therefore you have no reason to oppose me killing all the saiyans. The fact that you oppose me speaks of your hypocrisy."

She had no doubt that Vodkana meant the best of intentions with this, but as Pinappla has come to observe, Vodkana tended to do things in the worst possible way without realizing it. But she couldn't just hurt her feelings by breaking it, she seen Jade do that sort of thing with Vodkana once and a whole planet got put on high alert over it. So she holds up the meal and calls
    "Hey Onin, if you had a solution like this when you were alive, would you have taken it?"

He pauses to consider this.
    "....Yes. We saiyans cannot be trusted with our power. There is no possible way such rage can be controlled alone. Though this gives me an idea: Perhaps a less genocidal alternative would to put all the saiyans in collars to suppress their emotions so that they may serve others as placid tools. Then we can at least be of some use to others."
    "I see."
    She freezes the meal and puts it in a capsule.
    "I thank you for it Vodkana, but I think I'll save it for another foe. When its needed."
    "Are you a FOOL!? You could've beaten me! Guess its just saiyan pride, proving to be saiyans downfall once again. Think you can control yourself, thinking that you ever be better than a monster that needs to be handled by another."
    Pinappla takes a battle ready stance.
    "Yes it is saiyan pride- but if as Vodkana says nothing is inherently good or bad, then neither is saiyan pride. I may not be the most strong-willed of saiyans, or the most confident or anything like a normal saiyan, but having confidence in yourself, relying on your own power so that you have a solid base to live your life by rather than having to be supported by others- is not a bad thing. Some saiyans can take it to unreasonable extremes yes, but to prove that I don't need that to control this form, to someone like you who has no faith that the saiyan spirit can overcome the rage? I think thats EXACTLY what I need right now."
    "Then do as all fools do for their ideals: DIE!"
    He roars growing angrier and angrier as he blasts Vodkana to try and get out of the way then charges at her in fury.
    Last edited by Lord Raziere; 2020-03-09 at 06:04 AM.

25. - Top - End - #1405

Quote Originally Posted by Lord Raziere View Post
    "So what're we doing, toy horse? Gonna find some little girls to get petted by? Oh wait there is one right there, go on, go ahead you know want to, its your destiny."
    "Don't listen to him, if I pet you I'll suck out your energy and I haven't been given permission to eat you yet."

"I think he's just upset becuase he rapidly went from a big fish in a tiny pond to the bottom of the food chain and he knows that my design is an improvement over his in every conceivable way."

"In fact, some people have theorized that the reason his father wasn't programmed to do anything other than eat a few cities and then Androids 17 and 18 to become "perfect" was becuase he was a testbed for my prototype and that after that all he was good for was being fed to her. Or at least spawning things that could be fed to her. It's entirely possible that Cell Jr. here literally exists to be a snack for someone like me. Just like the vampires in JoJo."

Snarky asshat, meet wise-beyond-her-years child using facts to give people an existential crisis.

Show
    Meteor
    You are a meteor
    Falling star
    You soar your
    Way down the air
    To the floor
    Where my other
    Rocks
    Are.

26. - Top - End - #1406
    Titan in the Playground

Cell Junior:
    "Neeeerrd."
    He says back to Android 10
    "Spew all the mad facts you want, all I'm hearing is that your existence was only possible because of the work of "lesser" models like me, and therefore all your power is unearned, like a privileged brat but with genetics and ki rather than riches. I wonder how many people suffered to create you, how does it feel being a product thousands of unwilling participants for the sake of the most extreme form of eugenics? As if there is anything to be proud of in our heritage! Your mother was a test tube and your father makes the God of Emperor of Mankind look decent. and I hate my father for making me a copy of him so...I prefer the identity that I make for myself rather than one that has been forced upon me.

Anyways, why don't you run along and ruin Fortnite or an internet comment section like a normal child? Oh right your not normal, your an ungodly mix of so many beings that you make me look a purebred puppy. I almost forgot since you look like a vanilla human child despite your assimilating blob-like nature. Are you sure your name's not Rimuru Tempest?"

"She's Android 10."
    "Is that her age or her score on her math test?"
    "You do know she's more powerful than you right?"
    Cell Junior checks his nails
    "Then she shouldn't be afraid of being able to take a few barbs from those less powerful. If you can dish it out, you better be able to take it just as much. there is a reasons fighters smack talk each other y'know, psychological edges just as important as the physical ones. No one likes a glass cannon who smack talks others but shatters when they get it in return. I live for things like this, roasting people with my words is one of the nonviolent joys I have, your going to have to get used to it. Thats me Cell Junior, Professional Snarky Asshat, how may I crack wise at you today?"
    Huh, he has thicker skin than his father. But then again he probably has had his own snark reflected back at him a million times over from other Cell Juniors. He has had practice. Still a jerk though, probably never going to stop being one.
    Last edited by Lord Raziere; 2020-03-09 at 07:26 PM.

27. - Top - End - #1407

"Actually, I'm either a modified human or so closely modeled on the actual little girl in body and mind that I might as well be. I do'nt remember who I was and/or modeled on but I have vivid memories of my body being painfully altered on a molecular level."

She says this completely straight-faced.

"That doesn't sound like privilege, now does it? If you're trying to upset me, it's not gonna work. I've been through everything that could possibly make me feel bad so I decided to forget all of it and focus on the things that make me happy. "

"And that's eating evil people. I ask permission first, but that's just a courtesy: You're pretty clear cut the bad guy here and eventually you're gonna say or do something bad enough that I'm just not gonna ask, I'm just gonna nom. And then you'll be trapped in my tummy for all eternity being constantly digested in eternal agony."

Show
    Meteor
    You are a meteor
    Falling star
    You soar your
    Way down the air
    To the floor
    Where my other
    Rocks
    Are.

28. - Top - End - #1408
    Titan in the Playground

Meanwhile Shining City, Earth
    The Unkillables are having a meeting with their brenchite scientist mother, Rilla, trying to figure out where to go from here.
    "Okay so we don't know Max Banders went off to- I assume doing some science or research- so I guess we'll just take over from here and make sure this is all kept running."
    "someone should probably make a point of protecting Oxy City while Oxyribo is away."
    I can do that, Pages is there after all and if needed I can shapeshift to pretend to be him in an emergency." Orange Wasp says shifting as she/he usually does.
    "Please avoid doing that, I don't think he'd like it." Red Mantis says back.
    "But hey, Isn't all of Earth protected now because its one government under Fenrir?" Black Scoprion says
    "Yeah, but I heard he is getting backlash from people. There are groups out that want their independence, some that just don't want to be ruled by a "dog" and think a human should rule instead...."
    "Who rules is none of our business unless its detrimental to us, we can take turns protecting Oxy city." Rilla says
    "We should worry about ourselves before others. Purple Moth and Grey Spider have mental problems to work out, though Grey Spider's going to have require a procedure to give her compassion that has its own complications."
    "What of Crystal Firefly? She went away after modifying us all" Yellow Queen commented.
    "She has her own mission on Pluto. I'm sure we'll see her again, it will get lonely for her setting up that strange temple of hers. Though I can't help but feel she is just going back to what is familiar to her."
    "Its not as if we can stop her in that."
    "True....and we should probably get ourselves used to normal society and some of us- not naming any names- might not be very good at that."
    Red Mantis glances meaningfully at White Butterfly, Yellow Queen and Grey Spider. Butterfly and Queen look crossly at him while Grey Spider as usual feels nothing.
    "Don't worry!" Black Scorpion says banging his chest with a smile "I'm relatively well adjusted and can help! I even have hands now! My greatest dream is already fulfilled, now I must help others to reach theirs."
    They all chuckle a little, Black Scorpion was always the luckiest of them in some ways, and more importantly a good heart.
    "anyways, I'm sure we'll do fine. I think we can handle things until others get back."

The Shenron
    Meanwhile the Metalmen, led the by Gentleman-Commander Sir Technon of Planet Steam, pilot the Shenron back towards Planet Plant having been informed by Beryl that she is safe and having recovered from the earlier insults aimed at them by the Warlord.

29. - Top - End - #1409
    Ogre in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Lord Raziere View Post
    Meanwhile...
    Some Earth nobles discuss....current events.
    "Look all I'm saying is that they saw Solituses power, villainous though he may be, people might think twice about underestimating Earth again."
    "I'm pretty sure some saving of face to the galaxy at large is in order, and he got killed anyways, that doesn't look good even from a strength perspective"
    "Well Oxyribo killed him and he's from Earth..."
    "ugh, that one. The strange rude bugman that just showed up out of the blue took a city by force and could wipe us out at any time if we don't dance around his whims, that doesn't make me feel any better."
    "All I'm saying is that an Person of Earth did in fact help kill Solitus and he is a ruler of an Earth city. regardless of our feelings on him, We can spin that to help with the apology, lets not give the wider universe a reason to come attack us."
    "Of course we'll have to pitch this to the dog-king....not happy about him using a wish to rule the planet either. Lots of people aren't."
    "Not happy with aliens either, especially after the ork invasion. I'm not happy with them, aren't all-powerful Arcosians and whatnot supposed to be defending against that sort of thing? isn't Apfel and his oh-so-great Jade refera supposed to be doing that? Where'd SHE even come from anyways?"
    "We're surrounded by gods and monsters, chaps. Lets be careful, shall we? Kami knows, the commoners won't. Their mood is....not happy. With anything thats been happening, especially with the spread of education and information due to Shining City and Oxy city making them more educated. the Bourgeois are some of the ki users most ardent detractors. "a bunch of thuggish louts who use their muscle more than their intellects" I believe is one of their opinions of it them... "
    "The working class is just as angry, just for more ignorant reasons..."
    "but then again the Bourgeois are critical of everyone in power lets be honest..."
    One thing is for sure, this is going to be a mess to clean up.
    A very specific noble was sitting at the table during the meeting, flanked on either side by a blue-haired scientist and a tall, heavily-muscled blue-haired boy. He adjusted his monocle, then raised his hand to quell the group before speaking up.

"There is truly no need to worry," he said. "My company is already working on a project to make humanity one of the most powerful forces in the known universe. Before the year is out, we will be able to stand toe to toe with even the most powerful of aliens."

----

[The Shining City]

Starlight stepped through the city, looking for where the bio-androids were gathered. After the invasion, she has woken up in sickbay and immediately been called home by Princess Celestia regarding an emergency. And now she was back to warn the Alliance. But first, she had a very important task she needed to complete. She had to find Purple Moth.
    Quote Originally Posted by TheAmishPirate
    Psychology has nothing to say on the courtship of dragons, but science will surely catch up in time.
    Spoiler: Previous Avatars!
    Show

Kitty Lacuna by Kymme

Spoiler: Characters
    Show

30. - Top - End - #1410
    Titan in the Playground

Purple Moth:
    She is walking slowly around, trying to get used to her new surroundings. It seems that being freed and the rest of Unkillables being okay may have lightened her mood a little to make her actually able to move. She still seems oddly depressed though. She looks at Starlight.
    "Ah. You. I remember. Your one of....my....well. Y'know. I've had a feeling that I'd talk to you, sooner or later. Maybe thats just Apfel's future sense talking. Though perhaps its because I remember you in multiple ways and know your nature. I think I already know the answer, but why have you come?"
    As a refresher: She looks purple, she was moth wings on her back, vodkana-like ears, android 45's hair but entirely purple, and a long purple horn extending from the middle of her forehead. Her eyes are deep blue.

Pinappla vs. Onin:
    He throws a ball of green ki at her and she knocks it to the side and speeds forward to punch him in the gut.
    "Rgh!"
    He steps back in pain. Then growls and begins attacking furiously back at her, throwing his large powerful punches one after another while she dodges back and forth to avoid them keep her lessons in mind to stay ahead him as he attacks relentlessly and furiously, like an unstoppable force of destruction compared to her as he pressed forward, destroying rocks and ground around her as she acrobatically keeps ahead of his onslaught. Then she saw another opening as he over extended himself and she and landed another hit sold on her jaw and he hops back confused.
    "Your in less control than you think, Onin. All you've done is figure out how to direct the anger in the direction you want than lashing out blindly. You can't focus it."
    Onin doesn't respond he is too busy glaring Pinappla, trying to understand how she landed two solid blows. While she was in control, her tight control should be weakening her, making her attacks less powerful, and while she was more powerful she shouldn't be able to hurt him in this state, not without giving into the rage entirely. Just what was she doing?
    So he powers up and charges forward like a bull, zooming forward towards her. Pinappla flies away, knowing that even now he is stronger than her when it comes to a head to head confrontation. They were much closer but she had no illusions about his superior force. The mesas she flies around he just flies through without flinching or slowing down. So she fires ki blasts in a barrage at him, flying around like a fly but they seem to wash off him like raindrops. In response he gathers up energy and fire back and huge mouth beam of emerald energy surging outwards, in a sudden burst speed Pinappla dodges it, flash stepping to the side and yells
    "Pierce Pistol!"
    and hits in the shoulder with a single focused beam of power that punches right through his arm and he clutches it in pain. Her speed and power changed for a moment, then it went back down again. What was she...? he shifts into a defensive stance and stops trying to attack.
    "What'are you doing?"
    "I figured out how your controlling your power. You keep it contained for the most part, but when you need to strike a decisive blow, you unleash it for a split second to actually land a hit on me that will hurt. You keep waiting until I've made myself vulnerable to do this. Your releasing the energy in bursts like steam from an engine. So you play defensive, waiting for the moment to release your built up energy. You can't let it flow naturally because you know it will overwhelm you with rage. If I simply play defensively, you'll have to break through my defenses at full force which will put you to the limit, as the battle wears on your ki will eventually overflow....and you will devolve into a mindless berserker, or you will tire out or both."
    "We'll see about that!"