New OOTS products from CafePress
New OOTS t-shirts, ornaments, mugs, bags, and more
Page 5 of 50 FirstFirst 12345678910111213141530 ... LastLast
  1. - Top - End - #121
    Titan in the Playground

Default Re: [DBitp] Here Comes The Son

Saiyan Diplomacy:
    The saiyans all cheer at Katneps' announcement, aside from Lettan who facepalms and King Vegeta who remains silent and thinks:
    I'm surrounded by idiots.
    Unfortunately, there was nothing he could do to stop this. By saiyan custom, this was a completely honorable challenge. It was up to Vodkana whether she accepted or declined. He could be informative however:
    ".....We will just let you know that this is a completely honorable challenge in saiyan eyes. As long as Vodkana agrees to it, We will not interfere with the fight nor will We consider any outcome bad as long as the rules are adhered to. You may think it strange, but We value bravery, and see death in battle as the most glorious way to go. I will lament the loss of a potentially great warrior if Katnep dies but We cannot fault her bravely taking on a foe greater than herself for a cause she considers righteous."
    Note that he is using the royal "We" there, his personal feelings are different. Pinappla on the other hand...
    "N-n-n-n-n-o! Katnep, don't do this! You'll DIE! I've seen too many saiyans die on the hospital beds already from my times in recovery, don't become one yourself! Retract your challenge and issue something less lethal!"
    "Hmph! She is not a coward like you, Pinappla! Katnep! Don't let her soft ways weaken you! Show her the might of the saiyans!" says a random saiyan. Pinappla whimpers at this.

Mekrashin watches from afar with interest. Was there another race that....understood?

Astralys
    She looks at Tabby, and holds up a finger, then smiles.
    "Wait for it..."
    She says.

Planet Scrap
    Arkea nods and ends her technique. As Infel blinks in confusion, She strikes again saying
    "Partial Pause Strike!"
    Hitting a place on his arm. He jumps back in alarm- and his arm is ripped off in the process as the arm is still there, paused in mid-air as if he never moved. He screams in pain clutching the place where his arm was.
    "Screw you gods! I'll make everyone feel the pain I felt! Everyone deserves to suffer like me, then they will know compassion- and why the kindest thing to do....is to kill all things!"
    "Be quiet."
    She rushes forward and finishes him off with a sped-up flurry of fists, ending him for good.
    "Come, Guita awaits."
    She walks into the next room and there he was, the leader of this little cell. He was there, reading through the three scrolls in a cross-legged position to the backdrop of the ruin room, open to the dingy Planet Scrap sky.
    "So.....they are both dead. Sounds like they died for the cause. Heheheheheh....no matter. I have what I need. It matters not who dies, for all die for Trombone, and thus all will someday join him in the peace of the Void!"
    He stands up, and turns around, smiling with a fanatical gealm at you.
    "I will simply have to take care of both you- and then I can master these three martial arts, together I look through fate and the uncertainty of probability to find a parallel universe where Trombone is not locked away but his cult is dead...and summon him here so that he may reunite with his followers and once again rebel against the gods, and give all the world the sacred eternal sleep!"
    He falls into a combat stance and says
    "Electron Cloud Defense!"
    Suddenly something strange happens. His presence seems to be.....smeared across space somehow. His body seems to fade a little and is now transparent with other transparent selves appearing in other places, but they aren't equal, some seem to exist more than others? Was he somehow emulating the way particles didn't have an entirely fixed location?
    I'm also on discord as "raziere".

2. - Top - End - #122
    Ogre in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Lord Raziere View Post
    Saiyan Diplomacy:

The saiyans all cheer at Katneps' announcement, aside from Lettan who facepalms and King Vegeta who remains silent and thinks: I'm surrounded by idiots.

Unfortunately, there was nothing he could do to stop this. By saiyan custom, this was a completely honorable challenge. It was up to Vodkana whether she accepted or declined. He could be informative however: ".....We will just let you know that this is a completely honorable challenge in saiyan eyes. As long as Vodkana agrees to it, We will not interfere with the fight nor will We consider any outcome bad as long as the rules are adhered to. You may think it strange, but We value bravery, and see death in battle as the most glorious way to go. I will lament the loss of a potentially great warrior if Katnep dies but We cannot fault her bravely taking on a foe greater than herself for a cause she considers righteous."

Note that he is using the royal "We" there, his personal feelings are different. Pinappla on the other hand...

"N-n-n-n-n-o! Katnep, don't do this! You'll DIE! I've seen too many saiyans die on the hospital beds already from my times in recovery, don't become one yourself! Retract your challenge and issue something less lethal!"

"Hmph! She is not a coward like you, Pinappla! Katnep! Don't let her soft ways weaken you! Show her the might of the saiyans!" says a random saiyan. Pinappla whimpers at this.
    Katnep clenched her fist. "I know!" she snapped, her rage rising. "But I can't let her get away with this! And even if I lose---" Katnep was clearly cocky, even in the face of a superior power "---maybe it will inspire someone else to do something."
    Quote Originally Posted by TheAmishPirate
    Psychology has nothing to say on the courtship of dragons, but science will surely catch up in time.
    Spoiler: Previous Avatars!
    Show

Kitty Lacuna by Kymme

Spoiler: Characters
    Show

3. - Top - End - #123
    Titan in the Playground

[Bķ]Adventure![/B]

The serpent blinked with horror of realization. "Oh dear..." the gunshot was heard from within. "Ughgh...." he spat Martin Jr. Out while his eyes turned into X, he turned into his original form: a jjuchibi-ish racoon with Heart Eater tattoo.

The Arcosian blinked and laughed. "You silly girl! This is a body from the strongest specie of the universe! Hahaha! You are decent martial artist I'll give you that... but now it's time to end this!" He started to gather ki in his finger.
    "Run away!!!" Patturo gasped.
    He ran floated dramaticly to stand between the arcosian and Astralys.
    "Fool! My beam will kill both of you, easily, Patturo!"but somehow accident happened: the ki exploded at his arm anahkiting the whole all the way to the shoulder. "What?! Why would this happen?! They said it's rare accident!" He cried. And then he looked up with shock- a meteor. "You haven't defeated me! This was just a bad luuuuuuck!" And screamed with agony.
    When the dust cleared off, there were chibi-ish chicken with X instead of eyes.
    Patturo yapped. "This was amazing! How did you do that?!"

[Shining City]

Fenrir felt a bit out of place. Should he go away? But he was the king... for some reason, he had strange feeling, that despite the big title of "King Of Earth", they are destined to be quite the background characters.

Vodkana listened carefully to the king, smilinf warmly and friendly, thinking if startegies to get him.. and maybe make buisness with him. And-

Vodkana blinked at Katnep. 'Nyohohoho." She laughed and covered her mouth with "rich girl" pose. "Aren't you adorable?" She tilted her head amused.
    "Such spirit! You could be a great chef with training! Nya!"
    No. She didn't bothered to listen to her- all what she seen was a little cute half sayian girl, which wanted something from her.
    "What do you say?" She bent and gestured a friendly hand for shake.
    Thanks for the OOTSkage of OOTS art, Lord Raziere.

------
    My previouse Avater

Bazzilion legions of thanks to his highness Emperor Ing for the awesome avatar!

Who want to join some freeform Naruto Rp?
    http://www.giantitp.com/forums/showt...ound-ITP-OOC-1

4. - Top - End - #124
    Ogre in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by igordragonian View Post
    [Shining City]

Vodkana listened carefully to the king, smilinf warmly and friendly, thinking if startegies to get him.. and maybe make buisness with him. And-

Vodkana blinked at Katnep. 'Nyohohoho." She laughed and covered her mouth with "rich girl" pose. "Aren't you adorable?" She tilted her head amused.
    "Such spirit! You could be a great chef with training! Nya!"
    No. She didn't bothered to listen to her- all what she seen was a little cute half sayian girl, which wanted something from her.
    "What do you say?" She bent and gestured a friendly hand for shake.
    Katnep's eyes widened in anger, as ki began to accumulate in her paw.

"How dare you?!" she fumed. She threw a blast of ki energy at Vodkana's feet. "Take me seriously, damnit!"
    Psychology has nothing to say on the courtship of dragons, but science will surely catch up in time.
    Show

Kitty Lacuna by Kymme

Show

5. - Top - End - #125
    Bugbear in the Playground

RedWizardGuy

Planet Scrap

Max caught his breath while Arkea disposed of Infil. He also let go of the charred torso of the undead arcosian, which promptly caught on fire with white flames after it hit the ground. The dismembered remains of his splits had been purified by the beam passing over them, and as Max turned to join Arkea in moving to the next room, the parts broke down into energy and rejoined him as lines of energy racing across the ground and into his feet.

As Guita made his little speech, Max looked over to Arkea, then back to Guita, "What? You don't respect other people's right to choose?" But he wasn't expecting Guita to engage in a discussion, so instead Max brought his hands back and cradled them at his side as he crouched down.

Meanwhile, with high speed telepathy...
    It looks like he's trying to use the uncertainty principle to his advantage. I'd suggest holding back a moment, I'm going to try introducing an observer to see if that throws him off his game.

A little blue ball of ki gathered in the space between Max's hands. Not wasting any time, and not fully charging it, Max pumped as much energy as he could into it in the moment it took him to call out, "Kamehameha!" before throwing his hands forward and spreading his fingers out at the end. The effect...was to engulf the entire room in a wide beam Kamehameha. Sure, it wasn't fully charged, and he was spreading the energy out instead of concentrating it down, but while it wasn't going to be lethal, it was going to engulf the entire area in hostile energy, ensuring that no place within the room was safe for Guita to occupy for the duration of the blast.

6. - Top - End - #126
    Titan in the Playground

Adventure!:
    Thankfully it was an improbably small meteor made of very very improbable materials and only killed the arcosian rather than doing anything more destructive.
    "Simple. I poisoned his fate with misfortune. Everyone is born with a certain amount.
    Some have more. Some have less. Of course it takes more hits to take out someone who is luckier,
    and I had to poison his fate a lot since he was lucky enough to be born arcosian and thus would not succumb to a random disease or something lower powered. If I touched a random beggar with the same technique they'd probably die from a single pinch. This is the deadly and dangerous art of the Constellation of Scorpio.

Unfortunately, I have to master it before I can learn any fate art less lethal, for it was the sign I was born under. The fate arts are strange that way. To defy and manipulate fate, I must first master the one I've been given. I sound sad, *sigh* but according to fate I'm actually incredibly lucky to receive such talent in the fate arts at such a young age, and born to parents who skilled enough to help me and thus control my talents to use them effectively. But luck cares not for ones emotions. Thank you fate, for giving me an art for killing people with conceptual poisons, truly I am blessed and other such sarcasmings."

She said shrugging at Patturo
    "Now are you going to make me use it again, or will you be wise?"

Saiyan Diplomacy:
    Jade says tiredly at the ki blast.
    "Hey now. Stop. If you're going to do this insanity, do it in a wasteland, because this is Max's city. If one of you is too reckless and blasts a hole in this, Max will probably be angry if he comes back to a damaged city."
    Vodkana's business was her own, but she could not allow these two to endanger everyone here with a fight. King Vegeta nods at this.
    "Yes, it would not be very fair to fight in a crowded space with so many obstacles. Too much potential for interference."

Planet Scrap
    He gets hit by the wide beam while Arkea leaps back, the room blowing up and Guita being thrown back and righting himself in the air, damaged but holding the scrolls protectively. The problem with learning techniques so fast is that while you can use them well, your not experienced with them. There is a world of difference between someone who can execute a bunch of sword strikes well and someone who has years of actual sword-fighting under their belt for example. Sure you won't screw up the technique, but that doesn't mean you know its downsides and how to use it effectively. Thats the reality Guita is facing right now: just because you got a bunch of tools, doesn't mean you know what they all doing or what they are for.

He set the scrolls on a roof top and takes a stance.
    “Very well. Die! Branching Fruits of Possibility Style: Parallel Strike”
    Suddenly he splits into two Guita...this wasn't multiform, more like a parallel Guita was temporarily in the same timeline as him, and while one was attacking Max, the other was a version that was attacking Arkea, one firing a black beam of energy at Max while the other rushed Arkea and they began to engage in a flurry of fists and kicks against each other. Arkea frowns as she senses the time distortion in the technique.

Solitus Assault: The Freeing Of Elder Kai
    “Nothing To Say?” Solitus asks at a silent, glaring Yenma.
    “Very Well Then. I'll Take That As A No.”
    He leaps forward and in a single punch, knocks the lights of the big oni and lands on the ground effortlessly.
    “That, Is For Sending Me Down There. Soldiers! Drag And Throw Him Down To Hell. When I Am King, I'll Put In A Replacement Who Will Do His Job Much Better.”
    He flies off.

While Solituses forces ravage the Heavens, the Kais sense the assault coming. Tarasai turns to Shin, they were at the Z-Sword.
    “If this Old Kai is truly so old, he must be incredibly powerful. If he can help with the defense, we need to find a way to break it. Now.”
    “No one has ever pulled it, and its supposedly one of the hardest things to break. What do you propose?”
    “Simple. We start employing shenanigans.”
    Tarasai first grabs the hilt of the Z-Sword. Then he instantaneous movements him and the blade, so that it was no longer sheathed in the ground. Why use strength when you can selectively teleport something out of the stone?
    “Next we simply have to break the blade. All things can be broken with enough force, effort and patience. Furthermore, everything has weak points. Nothing is perfectly constructed. There is always a.....breaking point.”
    Tarasai says in examination then hits a specific point on the blade. Suddenly crack spread across it then it shatters of its own accord, and in a puff of smoke, out pops Elder Kai.
    “Eeeeeeeh.....wha....what is all this then?” came the old voice as he looks around. “Who are you two? And why do I sense fighting in the Spirit World? Is the Jade Soldiers dealing with demons?”
    “No, Elder Kai was it? The prisoners of Hell are rebelling, they are coming this way, we have released you, surely your wisdom can help us?” Tarasai asks
    “What? HOW COULD LET PRISONERS OF HELL ESCAPE AND REBEL? What kind of incompetent Kais are you these days!? Back in my day....”
    “A lot has happened since you left, can you help us?” Shin says quickly.
    “....Oh no I can't. From what I can sense, your both stronger than me.” Elder Kai says matter of factly
    “WHAT!?”
    “WHAT!?”
    “Yes. Though I can help with a certain power up ritual.....if you find me some hehehehehehe.....foxy ladies to.....partake in...”
    The Elder Kai giggles pervetedly. Shin just blinks in disbelief that a Kai could even feel that for mortal women, while Tarasai has had enough and shouts:
    “WHAT IN THE ACTUAL HELL!? IS THIS HOW AN ELDER KAI OF THE SHINJIN ACTS IN A TIME OF CRISIS!? ASKING TO OGLE OVER WOMEN AS PAYMENT FOR SOME RITUAL WE DON'T KNOW ABOUT!? I'VE HAD ENOUGH OF THIS! YOUR INSANE, AND I'M GOING TO DEFEND HEAVEN MYSELF!”
    Tarasai then flies off in anger, leaving both Shin and Elder Kai bewildered.
    Last edited by Lord Raziere; 2018-03-22 at 05:51 PM.

7. - Top - End - #127

RedWizardGuy

Planet Scrap

Max was unaware that the Elder Kai has been released. If he had known, surely he would have tried to forewarn Shin and Tarasai of the elder's...ah, nature. Oh well, these things happen. Max was rather busy throwing his hands forward and generating a barrier of ki to intercept the incoming black beam. As the black ki of the beam, and the white ki of the shield clashed, white flames licked across the face of the shield as the opposed energies clashed and annihilated each other with sparkling motes of light. Max called out over the sound of the energetic clash, "Whaddya mean Very Well!? You haven't explained yourself at all! Summon your leader from a parallel universe where he's not dead, sure, okay, that's a pretty clever plan. But why are you trying to kill everyone? That just doesn't make sense. If you want to reach the sweet oblivion of nirvana, you don't have to take everyone else with you!"

As he talked, Max planted his feet against the floor and started slowly pushing towards the Guita shooting the black beam of energy at him.

8. - Top - End - #128
    Titan in the Playground

[Adventure!]
    "H..hey, I am not one of them!" PAtturo explained, backing off. "They were chasing me, because I am destined to defeat their leader!"

[Vodkana]

Vodkana simply floated up, DODGING the blast. She shrugged. "Well, it's not like we are on real crisis here, nya. I can play with if this is what you want." she folded her hands behind her back. "Follow me" she led her to a a snowy wasteland.
    she lifted her pinkie. "Here. You forced me to lift a finger, nya. You should be proud at yourself."

[Rebellion]

OOC: is Shin ammune to Spoon's spell? if he is, it's ok, just to know how to react.

------
    My previouse Avater

9. - Top - End - #129
    Titan in the Playground

Planet Scrap:
    He sees him being pushed back and steps out of the way,letting the beams fire off into the distance,t hen says
    "Ah, I see you do not know the Word of our Lord and Savior Trombone!"
    He suddenly pulls out his copy of the Trombonicon. Arkea sighs
    "If I wasn't fighting his parallel self, I'd be looking to read something intelligent."
    "You see, Trombone was once a great namekian sage, who wanted to learn the truth of existence. So he went on a journey and met a philosopher, a vain woman, a very rich accountant, and a drunk, in that order and they were all fools who he left to wallow in their stupidity as they deserve. He then met a man who constantly turns a lamp off and on who claimed that he got this job out of thanks from the kais, claiming it was an honest job with lots of time to rest, but secretly the evil Kais tricked him into making night day come like seconds so that he has to constantly turn the lamp on and off again, giving him no rest ever! Trombone thought this man was enlightened for he kept doing it despite the trickery, and left him like all the others, thanking him for his wisdom.

Lastly he came to the Jouwei, a species of pure asceticism, denying all worldly possessions. They taught him that the world's existence nor its purpose mattered and that all that matters is the enlightenment within your heart! He learned well and returned to Namek, thanking them for enlightening him. Then Beerus came and blew the Jouwei up, and Trombone in his holy compassion, came to the Kais and protested why, they said that the Jouwei displeased Beerus by offering him monastery food and that sins mattered not. The Kais then told him that they tricked the lamplighter into doing a job with no rest out of spite for asking for his reward, and thus Trombone in righteous tried to attack the Kais! but was imprisoned in a planet for a thousand years.

In his imprisonment he realized the truth: that the gods are not just, only orderly. They allow such injustices to pass by and do nothing! So he righteously vowed to destroy all gods for the hope of a brighter future, he waged the great Trombone war, rallying us, his clan under him to purge kamis across the universe then take the fight to Heaven itself and burn all the shinjin trees, for forty years he killed half of the kais, growing strong with each kill, but lost and was sent to hell the first time, was tortured for hundreds of years, then was enlightened in the torment! He realized that oblivion, that all things dying....was better than world ruled by these manipulative apathetic kais! He turned the Onis against them and invaded Heaven a second time- but before he could win his own son foolishly resurrected him, but in response Trombone unleashed The Creation Annihilator that destroyed many of things with the gods touch upon them, a curse that spread like a ring outwards! but then viles Beerus awoke and withstood his curse then killed Trombone once more.

His final judgement was that his soul be executed so that he may never exist ever again- but now he is an idea, trapped in a planet, waiting to someday come again to free us all from the gods existence! All hail Trombone! All Hail Trombone! Trombone will set us free from life that is the gods tyranny! Do you not see!? Beerus is evidence enough that the gods deserve to be rebelled against! These rotting cages we call bodies!? Free yourself from life under the gods' thumbs and join Trombone's embrace of freedom, the freedom of endless void!"

"In short: One guy was too lazy to do an actual job, so another guy started a crazy cult to destroy all of existence over it." Arkea says rolling her eyes at Guita's abridged version of the entire story of the Trombonicon.

Solitus Assault: The Defense of Heaven
    The Kais simply resisted the temptation. They have more important things to do than food. Speaking of which, three ones in particular meet up: Yewa, the South Supreme Kai, Deus the West Supreme Kai, and Tarasai the North Supreme Kai.
    "Hmph! Brother, I see you've decided to join us today." Deus says to Tarasai. Deus is tall, with sharp features and hair that is spiky on the back like a hawk, with a fierce gaze.
    "Yes I know....I've not been around....lets try to focus on the attack shall we?
    "I'm happy your back!" Yewa says flying about bouncily. "Didja learn anything cool in the mortal realm Tarasai!? Did you!?" Yewa in contrast with her "siblings, Yewa was short as Chronoa with the most swirls and curls in her white hair.
    "Many things." He responds with a small smile "Such as how surprisingly strong mortals can be."
    "Focus Kais!" Deus said. "The people of Heaven are counting upon us! Is Shin or Kurumo going to join us?"
    "Shin....has not followed me....and I don't see Kurumo anywhere. I don't know whats going on."
    "Darn it!" Deus says "Screw it then. We're doing this ourselves."
    They fly down to Heaven and Deus sends out telepathy to Heaven:
    All heroes of Heaven! We call upon you to defend your loved ones souls! You were good people in life! People who fought for what is right! I know you have earned your rest, but I call upon you to once again fight! Fight for the state of your eternal soul! Let not these villains from Hell defile Heaven in their jealousy! It is time- to stand and FIGHT!
    Heavenly heroes all across history rise up to join them to hold the line against the tide of villains from Hell. A heavenly Milita, the only defense left when all else is lost. Deus growls
    "Our elders say to stop. To think. To be cautious. To not interfere. To take the long view. I am tired of their prattling! I am acting TODAY! Heaven does not need calculators and gardeners, today Heaven needs a protector! Needs heroes! Today, I will be that hero! I am not going to let Heaven be taken without a fight! COME! Sinners of Hell!"
    He spreads his hands and matter materializes an entire army of katchin soldiers wielding spears and shields, animated by his own telekinesis. spanning from horizon to horizon.
    "Let me show you, why we are called GODS. Infinite Fountain of Creation Style: Katchin Legion Charge."
    The Katchin legions then large as one at his direction and the Milita of Heaven following after with Yewa an Tarasai following close behind.

Adventure!:
    "Destined you say? Oh you poor thing, being confined so." Astralys says while looking Patturo with pity.
    "Maybe I can get rid of that curse. No one should suffer being destined for something."

10. - Top - End - #130

RedWizardGuy

Planet Scrap

As Guita talks, Max nods along and listens. Since the beam is no longer a threat, he lets his ki shield lapse and casually walks up during story time to put an arm around Guita, leaning a little to look at the book while Guita tells his story from it. "Aha, uhuh....go on..." and other such conversation greasers come out of his mouth as Max listens along. Why, while Guita is particularly fervent about one of his points, Max motions to the scrolls and lets out the innocent sounding suggestion of, "Here let me hold those for you while you read. Please go on."

If that manages to get him the scrolls, well...gambit successful. But in any case, at the end of Guita's story time, Max cleared his throat to offer a rebuttal, "I think I see the problem here, and it doesn't have to do with any rebellion against heaven. After all, rebellion is a part of life. If someone is misruling, it is the right for the governed to rebel. But the problem here is that Trombone, you know, didn't get to enlightenment. He certainly sounds like he met some people who were on the path, but...the whole tormented to enlightenment thing rings rather false. Tormented into insanity, sure. But enlightenment isn't about toppling the kais or destroying all creation. It is about realizing that creation is an illusion and, in that realization, overcoming the illusion. It is a method of personal escape from the cycle of reincarnation. And this musical fellow named Trombone displayed entirely too many attachments to have truly become enlightened. Ah, before you rebut...you do not need Trombone to unshackle yourself from the tyranny of reincarnation. You can accomplish that all on your own. However, to attempt to force that same choice upon others is a fantastic display that you are, in fact, not enlightened. That you are not ready, and that you are still too attached to the illusion that is reality. If you wish to meet the end goal you have laid out, then an assault upon the heavens, a summoning of Trombone, an enforcement of your brand of enlightenment...none of these things serve your goal. To meet your end goal, you need to shed all attachments. Be it that book you are readying from, or it's teachings, or even your loyalty to Trombone. If the planet of ascetics was enlightened, then they did not die to Beerus because they were incapable of defeating him. Truly, for an enlightened being there is no god that could stop them, as the godly power is nothing in the face of breaking the illusion that such power is based within. If the ascetics died to Beerus, it is because they were truly not attached to anything, not even their mortal lives. In all likelyhood, Beerus only served their plans by killing them. "

Even as he talked, Max remained at the ready to bug out if attacked. He was kind of hoping his points would be valid enough to shake Guita's resolve, or even end this peaceably. But if they weren't, he wasn't looking to get any new, necrotic holes in him.

The Shining City

Since Vegeta seemed to be ignoring it, the Roomba-coat rack rolled it's way over to bump gently into Lettan. He seemed to be willing and able to Read. Of course the note on it was still the same note as earlier.
    Last edited by Sagetim; 2018-03-23 at 10:38 PM.

11. - Top - End - #131
    Ettin in the Playground

[Adventure!]

After being regurgitated, Martin Victor stands up, wipes his guns clean of saliva, then holsters them and looks around. "So, shapeshifters, huh?", he asks loudly. "What a number of weird things happening all at once, huh?"

Then he hears Astralys and Patturo talk about fate and destiny. He walks closer and narrows his eyes. Astralys, in particular, might feel like the short boy's sharp eyes are staring right into her soul. "Fate, huh?", he asks contemplatively. Then he brightens up, and faces the horizon. "Don't worry! I know my fate is to climb the Dark Tower and conquer the evil within! Since you are with me here today, this must mean you are fated to be my True Companions! So fear not! On, to adventure!"

"Mister Popo!"

The boy whistles, and his stocky black pony reluctantly drags itself back from behind the hills. Martin Victor jumps on its back and looks at the others expectingly.

---

[Planet of Kais]

As Shin and Elder Kai are left behind by Tarasai, they suddenly hear a cough from behind them.

There's a tall, muscular person there, wearing a large white cloak with big pauldrons on their shoulders, and a white-and-purple turban on their head. From their green face, the two Kais might figure out where they're from.

This person is also carrying two unlikely others: on their left pauldron sits Bubbles, the North Kaioo's pet monkey. And with their right arm, they are dragging unconcscious King Yenma by the belt.

"So...", this person begins, "mind telling me what is going on here, before the hellions realize I'm not actually part of their army?"
    "It's the fate of all things under the sky,
    to grow old and wither and die."

12. - Top - End - #132
    Titan in the Playground

Adventure!:
    "Its sad how you think being fated for anything is a good thing."
    Astralys comments to Martin. Shes like lacking a goal or destiny. Leaves her free instead to do whatever she wanted. Like go on an adventure. Adventure, yaaaaaay.
    "Come Tabby, we should probably make sure he doesn't make a fool of himself. Worry not, there is potentially a lot of adventure to be had along the way."
    She hops on her pony as well and beckons her friend to join her

Solitus Assault: The Defense of Heaven Part 2
    The two Kais look at him. Shin speaks
    "A Namekian? I believe I didn't get your name Namekian-San, But I believe various people from Hell are attacking. Sigh....given how rapidly the attack is going....and how unprepared we are....this is bad...."
    Shin like the useless guy he is, sits and does nothing while worrying about it.
    "....Wait a minute young mister, how did you not gather that from the travel here? I'd think it pretty obvious that is whats happening."

Meanwhile the three Kais work together to try and bring down the oncoming tide of Solitus's legion. Yewa with her Cosmic Geometries of Dimensions Style, bended space: as a thousand ki blasts descended upon them, a thousand portals opened and redirected them back at Hell's attackers, she skipped between the fighters that remained, hitting them with a poke that teleported them away to a distant part of hell and thus separating them from the current battle. She teleported through them with ease and turned herself back and forth between two and three dimensions to avoid their attacks, and compressed space so that a bunch of villains got bunch together and blasted away by a beam from a single heavenly warrior. she twisted the entire battlefield in spatial knots and loops to make people lose their way, run into each other and generally cause confusion.

Deus was a terror on the battlefield. His katchin legions slammed into the hordes of hell in rigorous formation, he conjured oceans of water to send them rushing at great speed to flow around his own armies and wash away everyone else, he created continents of pure rock and threw it at them while Tarasai used his geopuncture to attack with raised mountain ranges like giant blades, while Deus heated the rock into molten serpents that jetted forward to attack anyone around them, soon Tarasai and Deus raised their hands in concert as they conjured and telekinetically controlled storms and hurricanes to catch them in tornadoes, rain razor hail and lightning down upon them droplets on grass.

These three Kais together showed why they were known as gods, and that they were not going to go down without a fight. So much so that while the rest of Heaven fell, they held their ground. Such was their power that soon, The Meta-Tuffle came.
    "Well well well. It looks like you three Kais are giving us quite the trouble! Lets see what I can do about that....."
    She spread a cloud of nano-robotics that sought out Deus's katchin soldiers and began eating away at them.
    "Eheheheheh, you see, I've been studying my robotics and this material known as katchin. I have mastered my technology far better now, as well as studied katchin, tested it out, its properties. Turns out, its not indestructible, not completely...just very very very hard. I've figured out a method for my nanorobots to eat it. It took a lot of calculations and testing but I did it. It involves a lot of particle bonding, not worth explaining. But lets say your soldiers are going to be MY soldiers soon...."
    Deus in response conjures and splashes a certain acid upon the nanorobotics, burning them all off while smirking.
    "Fool! I have prepared for that, anticipating today's current technology and developing a conjured acid to take care of little inorganic robots like that! I have studied the complexities of entire planets thousands of times over! There is nothing you can do to outwit me!"
    "Ah but I can make my nanobots create invisible forcefields to protect them!"
    "Hah! Easily countered by conjuring various EMP bombs and telekinetically setting them off!"
    "Ah, but I have a second wave of nanorobots that can fire lasers at you to disrupt your concentration!"
    "but I tricked you into revealing that through boasting so now your plan failed!"
    "Ah, but have you considered that she is just buying time for an ally to knock you out instead?"
    "Oh right, thank you Kurum-"
    Neck Chop from kurumo. Cue Deus falling to the ground and to unconsciousness.
    "-Oooooooo....."
    Yewa cries out "Deus! No!" Before Lagerin comes from behind with a strike of his own:
    "Paralyzing Snake Bite!"
    With a finger-strike like a viper biting at her back, Yewa is stunned and falls to he ground as well. Kurumo sighs.
    "That is unfortunately the flaw with the wide ranged techniques you were using, young ones."
    He says looking around at the battle field, with space rapidly returning to normal and the storms and other things raging out of control or falling to nothing without their direction.
    "They take a lot of concentration to sustain. I'm surprised you weren't meditating to do some of them, honestly. Thus leaving you vulnerable to sneak attacks from behind. Such is the fickle nature of war that your winning one moment.....then suddenly losing the next. Really this attempt at a defense was reckless and doomed from the start. You simply would never have enough energy to keep it up forever, not against superior numbers. But I am a considerate, strategic general. Sending troops like expendable lemmings is simply bad form, so I did this ambush to minimize casualties."
    Tarasai yells
    "KURUMOOOOOOO!!"
    Kurumo looks at Tarasai's anger twisted face shaking at the realization that he had betrayed him, then looks to Lagerin and the Meta-Tuffle.
    "Leave us. I can handle this one myself."
    They both nod, not caring about this battle and leave. The two shinjin both take battle stances, sizing each other up.

Planet Scrap:
    Unfortunately, beliefs like that are hard to pry out of a brain. When one spends their entire life and undeath being indoctrinated, and then hears something that points out the flaws of the doctrine, the results aren't really pretty:
    "But! You! No! I-i-i-i-i-i-i-it can't be true! It has to not be true! Your....your a heretic! Yes A heretic! Against Trombone! You only want to poison my mind against him! It can't be true right!? RIGHT!? Trombone, give me a sign! Surely he can't be speaking truth!?"
    He says looking to the sky frantically in prayer. But Trombone does speak.

Instead, another voice answers in his head. One far older......and far more demonic.
    NO. HE SPEAKS.......TRUTH. YOU ARE NOT ENLIGHTENED. BUT ENLIGHTENMENT IS USELESS AND POISONOUS ANYWAYS. WHY LEAVE REALITY? IF THIS WORLD IS A CAGE OF ILLUSION AND THE TRUTH IS A VOID, WHY SEEK THE TRUTH? ALL YOUR STUFF IS IN THE WORLD. IT IS BEAUTIFUL IS IT NOT? I SAY.....ENJOY IT.
    "Whuh.....Trombone....I don't understand."
    HAHAHAHAHAHAHA......I'M NOT TROMBONE. HE IS A FOOL. A FOOL SPREADING MY GIFT OF ETERNITY FOR THE SAKE OF ENDING ETERNITY. FOOLISH NO? BUT YOU. YOU ARE ONE OF MANY OF THE UNDEAD WHO HAVE REALIZED TROMBONE'S LOGICAL FLAWS.....WHY NOT JOIN THE REAL REBEL? WHY NOT JOIN THE ONE TRYING TO PRESERVE REALITY RATHER THAN DESTROY IT?
    "I.....think....I understand....."
    GOOD. THEN SAY THESE WORDS.....
    Suddenly Guita's distraught face was replaced by a newer, more sadistic smile. his necrotic ki flare and two bone wings burst out from his back and two bony horns grown from his head, replacing his antennae. The Trombonicon is consumed by demonic flame and in its place rests a book with the words "TALES OF MAKAI" written on it. He forms a necrotic ki scythe and shouts.
    "Thank you......whoever you are. Now I will serve the true master......FOR MAKAI! SUFFERING IS LIIIIIIIIFE!"
    He charges at Max swinging his scythe and trying to get the scrolls back, grinning sadistically. Yeah, sometimes fanatics just change what their fanatical about.
    Last edited by Lord Raziere; 2018-03-24 at 05:24 PM.

13. - Top - End - #133
    Titan in the Playground

[Adventure!]

Patturo:"You can't speak of fate so dismissvly!" he turned himself into a horse, with round glasses and strange heart shaped scar. "And they are part of evil cult.. you might have angered their cult!"

-----------------

[Hell]
    The common evil chefs were wiped out easily by the katchin legions.
    Siphter chuckled, started to swallow katchin soldiers as whole. Pain? ha! He was in hell already.

Patiji directed the Rain Of Torture on the leading Kais.

Spoon growled, and tossed the cookies away. He liquified himself into a shadow. He gotten back into the battle- he grinned evily- and from the shadow, send hands to catch Tarasai's legs- at failure, he will just get back into the shadow/.

------
    My previouse Avater

14. - Top - End - #134
    Colossus in the Playground

The Defense of Heaven

Once word spread of Solitus' attack, plans were made. Ideas drawn. They were meant to rest eternal for their reward of a virtuous life, but even that was in the balance. This was a fight for their very soul. Solitus' legions of Hell ravaged, destroying what they could and subjugating what they couldn't. On land, they were virtually unopposed. But in the oceans was a different story. It was easy to overlook, as most beings, mortal and immortal, are most familiar with terrestrial existence. The fact that a resistance movement had begun to congregate seemed ridiculous. For the few that suspected, however, found themselves overwhelmingly outnumbered, and dispatched in brutal ambush. They had begun to chip away at their forces. Slowly they expanded their operation, catch the attention of stragglers or squads, drive them into the ocean, where they were met by legions.

When the call was put out, a new front opened against Solitus' forces. The souls of warrors from innumerable aquatic races burst forth from the oceans. Incirrian, Talsaigan, and many others shot up from the water, raining barrages of ki blasts on the innumerable hordes. They kept erupting outward, an army of light fighting for their very souls. At its head, by no means the strongest of the legions, but the most prominent, was a squad of roughly thirty Incirrians in dark green uniforms not seen since the annexation of Cirra into the Empire.

The Cirran High King's Royal Guard, the elite Myrmidons roared forth like a storm surge, their coordinated ki volleys and overlapping Royal Shields making them devastating far and above their individual power-levels, even defeating many Homeworld Arcosians part of Solitus' horde. At their front was their de-facto leader. Traube, with a relatively high power level of 35,000, she was death incarnate to the rank and file of the rebels of Hell.

However for every enemy subdued, there seemed to be an infinite number to take the place. Though the blasts of water and reinforcements from those...automata was helpful, they were going to need reinforcements. They couldn't be the only group fighting back, they needed to link up with others. Coordinate a counterattack, or at least a resistance. Or, if such is even possible, send out a message to the universe of the Living.

For the time being, all Traube could do was blast her way through the hordes, and keep the sentries in her force on the lookout for fellow fighters, and hope that there are no beings so immeasurably strong within the hordes, least of all that would take notice of her group.
    Dark Souls Remake in a Nutshell
    Don't mess with a Primarch

Sometimes I make avatars too. Shoot me a PM if interested.

15. - Top - End - #135
    Ogre in the Playground

[Heaven]

Two figures, both ponies, were laying in a field of flowers. They knew of the assault, they could sense it. But still, they lay there, basking beneath Heaven's sun. One, a pastel-pink pony with a multi-hued mane, turned to the other, who was too bathed in solar light to make out its figures.

"Are you going to do something?" she asked. The obscured figure shook its head.

"No. I have done my part. Let others handle it now."

The two ponies snuggled together.

Adventure!:
    "Its sad how you think being fated for anything is a good thing."
    Astralys comments to Martin. Shes like lacking a goal or destiny. Leaves her free instead to do whatever she wanted. Like go on an adventure. Adventure, yaaaaaay.
    "Come Tabby, we should probably make sure he doesn't make a fool of himself. Worry not, there is potentially a lot of adventure to be had along the way."
    She hops on her pony as well and beckons her friend to join her.
    Tabby thought for a moment. "I guess fate is probably comforting to some people, if their fate is something they wanna do anyway," she said, hopping onto the pony. "At least, that's what our village elder always said. I think. Auntie Tigra never really thought much of fate herself."

[Adventure!]

Patturo:"You can't speak of fate so dismissvly!" he turned himself into a horse, with round glasses and strange heart shaped scar. "And they are part of evil cult.. you might have angered their cult!"
    Tabby's eyes widened. "Oh wow! Are you one of those Equestrian ponies?" she asked, noting the heart-shaped scar.

- - - Updated - - -

[Vodkana]

Vodkana simply floated up, DODGING the blast. She shrugged. "Well, it's not like we are on real crisis here, nya. I can play with if this is what you want." she folded her hands behind her back. "Follow me" she led her to a a snowy wasteland.

She lifted her pinkie. "Here. You forced me to lift a finger, nya. You should be proud at yourself."
    Katnep followed Vodkana to the snowy wasteland. As Vodkana lifted her pinkie, the half-saiyan focused on her rage and powered up, her tail rings turning a golden yellow -- the Nyagato Stormart of Rage. She prepared to attack....
    Show

Kitty Lacuna by Kymme

Show

16. - Top - End - #136
    Ettin in the Playground

[Adventure!]

Martin Victor seems to have lost interest in the discussion and waves his hand dismissively. "The only bad thing about a fate as awesome as mine is not living up to it", he declares as they journey on. "One thing I should mention: we're going to come across protectors of the Tower soon. It is said they were once noble men who swore to fight the evil within, but have since fallen to brutal savagery and work to stop anyone trying to approach it! My dad told me how he only barely managed to fight his way through them after stealing the treasures of the great evil who lives on the top!"

---

[Planet of Kais; Shin and Elder Kai]

"I was sort of hoping you would know more than me. Like who this Solitus guy is supposed to be and why is he doing all this", the Namekian says while letting Yenma down. Then they give the Elder Kai an inquisitive look. "Hmmm. Are you perhaps that Kai from millions of years ago, who taught us Namekians how to make our own Dragon Balls?"

17. - Top - End - #137
    Titan in the Playground

Saiyan Diplomacy:
    Everyone comes to watch of course, Jade looking upon it with observant eyes, Vegeta acting fierce and Pinappla shivering worriedly. Jade raises an eyebrow at the sudden power up but does not comment.

Solitus Rebellion: Tarasai Vs. Kurumo
    Kurumo quickly dispels the shadows from Spoon with a quick strike. This duel was his alone.
    "Why?" Tarasai asks as they size each other in combat stances.
    "Why not? Unpack."
    "You always held yourself to the rules, you more than anyone, I know wants what is best for the universe, why would you do this, it breaks all of Heaven's laws! Its chaos!"
    "Mm? I don't see how its breaking any rules at all."
    "WHAT DO YOU MEAN!? Your overthrowing us in a violent coup to put what, a mortal on the throne that only cares about his own egomaniacal desires!? How is THAT following the rules!?"
    "Why, it can't be any simpler to answer your question, Tarasai. Three Words: Mandate of Heaven."
    Tarasai's eyes widen. "No...."
    "Yes. Shin has lost the Mandate of Heaven. Its the oldest rule in the book. Shin has spent far too long, letting the universe stagnate and crumble from his inability to do anything. 5 million years is long enough, too long in my opinion. He has lost the Mandate of Heaven, and needs to be replaced with someone better. Someone that will do anything to ensure a prosperous Universe for all."
    "And that someone is you?"
    "If I'm the only one that realizes whats necessary? Yes. All of you have grown too soft, too patient, trying to gently encourage Shin and not getting anywhere. I've tried every measure I could, every method of persuasion I could think of to get Shin off his ass into action, but none of it worked. For. FIVE. MILLION. YEARS. Do you know how frustrating that is? No you don't. Now I have to do this, because he has shown that he can't do ANYTHING! The only methods left to me are to ensure this Universe is improved at any cost."
    "Utilitarianism it is then? Ends justifying the means? You do know where the road leads don't you?"
    "Oh shut it, boy. We're Shinjin. Everything we do is utilitarianism. Against the prosperity of the Universe, everything else is but grains of sand against the mountain, perhaps even the continent. Any cost, any loss from this will, in the long term have negligible to no effect to the improvements of the universe at large. All those little mortal lives are blinks of an eye to us, mayflies we appreciate for a moment then watch as they crumble to dust in the wind. This entire "Rebellion" is really nothing but me training a bunch of dogs to take over an empty palace at my command, a farce really. Look at how that one big golden alpha dog barks and they all run in a pack to obey to hunt the deer. Pathetic. In my day, armies and wars actually meant something."
    "The Rebel Alliance will come. They will stop you, like they did Hailing."
    "Oh, you mean your pet mortals that you can't contact?"
    "THEY'RE NOT MY PETS!"
    "Ah, The cry of every young shinjin at your age. You'll outgrow them and it someday. Your a fellow shinjin, you'll see my wisdom in time."
    "SCREW YOU!" Tarasai charges forward. Kurumo mutters "Over before it began." tiredly.
    He then proceeds to catch Tarasai's wrist and flow into a grab that slams Tarasai into the ground, with Kurumo on top.
    "Your anger weakened you. This is the problem with so-called "heroes". The moment someone pushes their buttons, they fly into a rage, forgetting all else in their moral indignation. I don't have time to work with such tiresome loose cannons."
    He then knocks Tarasai out then takes him and the other two Kais away to be imprisoned.

Solitus Rebellion: Blizzan Front
    Blizzan was having the time of his life with his slaughter bro, Tailripper. The constant fighting, the slaughter, the chaos, it was sating his hunger, slaking his thirst for battle like never before. It was like a man suddenly having a lake to drink from after walking through a desert with some oasises to help him through. His lust for blood was being satisfied. For now. However his other obsession still bothered him. why didn't that battle with Hailing make any sense? How could any emotion be so powerful? Emotions were just chemicals in the brain, how could draw upon the power of such emotions strong enough to get those results? It simply did not make any sense. He wondered and knew he would have to go seeking this knowledge....on the planet of the Kais. But for now? Slaughter! Gleeful joyous slaughter. He had improved upon his techniques from before. His Infinite Armory was now an Infinite Army, a ki based version of Deus's katchin legions, with red soldiers of ki fighting all around him at his mental direction. So glorious. Soon Tailripper leads him to a building
    "And what is this?"
    "The building where they broadcast and store the local Godtube servers for Universe 13, my slaughter brother. Best to take it so that Solitus can send out messages to all, yes?"
    "Makes sense! And more battle to be had!"
    They had a fun time taking over the Godtube Station, many people cried out in pain.

Solitus Rebellion: Va-Kagra Front
    Val Kagra, the Conqueror, former warlord of Talsaiga of an age long past, was not a person of plans per se. She was a person of opportunity. At least right now. She had no particular plan in mind, but she saw a lot of opportunities to take advantage of. She flies by, seeing Traube's forces in the distance and took the opportunity to.....do nothing. She was not a fan of Solitus herself. She was going to let that little resistance movement go. Let it be a potential seed for someone to overthrow him with. Why? Because she might want to rule herself and that might be a good start on making sure that happens through catspaws, it might be good material to convince heroes that she is good, or maybe the resistance will be good distraction while she figures out a way out of this stupid afterlife and back to living, because why rule the dead? Its stagnant and boring, no growth or change at all. Her own agenda was her own selfishness and ambition, not obeying Solitus.

She happens upon the necklace, Nightmare filled within.
    "Why hello, what is this? I sense great power from this necklace. Perhaps a good opportunity to pick it up, maybe use it for my own ends in some manner, keep it secret somehow."
    she tries to pick up the nightmare necklace.
    Last edited by Lord Raziere; 2018-03-24 at 10:19 PM.

18. - Top - End - #138
    Ogre in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Frozen_Feet View Post
    [Adventure!]

Martin Victor seems to have lost interest in the discussion and waves his hand dismissively. "The only bad thing about a fate as awesome as mine is not living up to it", he declares as they journey on. "One thing I should mention: we're going to come across protectors of the Tower soon. It is said they were once noble men who swore to fight the evil within, but have since fallen to brutal savagery and work to stop anyone trying to approach it! My dad told me how he only barely managed to fight his way through them after stealing the treasures of the great evil who lives on the top!"
    "Oh? And who's your dad?" Tabby asked curiously.

Solitus Rebellion: Va-Kagra Front

Val Kagra, the Conqueror, former warlord of Talsaiga of an age long past, was not a person of plans per se. She was a person of opportunity. At least right now. She had no particular plan in mind, but she saw a lot of opportunities to take advantage of. She flies by, seeing Traube's forces in the distance and took the opportunity to.....do nothing. She was not a fan of Solitus herself. She was going to let that little resistance movement go. Let it be a potential seed for someone to overthrow him with. Why? Because she might want to rule herself and that might be a good start on making sure that happens through catspaws, it might be good material to convince heroes that she is good, or maybe the resistance will be good distraction while she figures out a way out of this stupid afterlife and back to living, because why rule the dead? Its stagnant and boring, no growth or change at all. Her own agenda was her own selfishness and ambition, not obeying Solitus.

She happens upon the necklace, Nightmare filled within.

"Why hello, what is this? I sense great power from this necklace. Perhaps a good opportunity to pick it up, maybe use it for my own ends in some manner, keep it secret somehow."

She tries to pick up the nightmare necklace.
    As Val-Kagra picks up the amulet, she suddenly finds herself in a white void. Not a physical place, but a mental landscape -- they were inside what could only be described as an dreamscape. Before her stood what appeared to be a living shadow in the shape of a horse, misty wings on its back and a tendril of darkness forming a horn on its head. It looked up at the Talsaigan, as if studying her.

"Oh? Who is this?" it -- she? -- inquired. Its head darted forward, observing the alien before it. "Such a curious creature, yes ... you seek power ... oh, that's good. You don't have a vendetta at all, do you? No god you wish to destroy, no 'senpai' you want to notice you, you just want it all...."
    Show

Kitty Lacuna by Kymme

Show

19. - Top - End - #139
    Titan in the Playground

[Vodkan]

Vodkana gasped and smiled. "A Stormart Nyagato? Nya! You must be quite a powerful chef! Then why aren't we dueling at the kitchen rather at some wasteland? Nya?"

Adventure
    Ic:

(Why can't find Patturo's sheet at the charaters list?)
    'What are Equestrian ponies?' Patturo has asked confused. "I am Harru Patturo The Shapeshifter. The Heir of Shippu- the greatest Shapeshifter in history! I had to flee from school, to avert The Heart Eaters attention!" He explained while trotting.
    At the horizon were seen smoke.. shaped like heart stabbed by a fork and knife.
    "Oh no! This was a distraction! The Heart Eaters have destroyed the Old Shapeshifting School! I... got to see if there are any survivers!"

[Hell]

[Blizzan's Front]

Tsarbone's eyes widened seeing the Incirrians going for hopeless battle.
    And specifcaly Traube. He never met her in person. But her stoay was so beautiful and tragic.. that he wrote ballad about her.
    He cutted through his allies. "Move! The Incirrians are MINE!" He hissed, and got to Traube. He faked a slash, making it so slow she could easily dodge.
    "Fold back.' He said without yelling, hoping no ally of his will hear it.
    "You have no chance of winning this, you don't have to get hurt. If you stand down, you can keep your place at Heaven!"

[Cooking Battalion]

Spoon hissed. Merrowing Shinjins. So annoying.

Well. His Rajas seemed to deal with the battle quite well without him.
    Spoon squimed in the shadow trying to loot artifacts from dead Shinjins or distracted ones.
    Actually he liked their sense of fashion- he lotted few attires.

------
    My previouse Avater

20. - Top - End - #140
    Ogre in the Playground

[Vodkan]

Vodkana gasped and smiled. "A Stormart Nyagato? Nya! You must be quite a powerful chef! Then why aren't we dueling at the kitchen rather at some wasteland? Nya?"
    "I'm not a chef!" Katnep growled. "I mastered this form for one reason only -- to gain the power to defeat you!" With that, she aimed a series of ki blasts directly at Vodkana, this time going for the kill.
    Show

Kitty Lacuna by Kymme

Show

21. - Top - End - #141
    Titan in the Playground

[Vodkana Vs Katnep]

Vodkana blinked as she dodged, with surprising speed for her meaty figure.
    'Kill me? Nya? Why? I actually helped saving the Sayians and Tuffles.." confused, she dashed behind Katnep, abd tried to neck chop her with her pinkie

------
    My previouse Avater

22. - Top - End - #142
    Ogre in the Playground

[Vodkana Vs Katnep]

Vodkana blinked as she dodged, with surprising speed for her meaty figure.
    'Kill me? Nya? Why? I actually helped saving the Sayians and Tuffles.." confused, she dashed behind Katnep, abd tried to neck chop her with her pinkie
    Katnep's eye twitched. Did Vodkana not even listen to her speech earlier?! It was actually enough to throw her off her game momentarily, letting her get hit by the attack. She was sent flying into a snow dune, which she quickly rose from.

"Saved? Saved?! You call poisoning our culture with your saiyan chefs 'saving' us?!" she spat. "Subjugating our proud warrior culture with your saiyan chefs?! I will not let the saiyan race end up like those pathetic weakling nyagatos!" She dashed at Vodkana, her claws glowing with ki energy as she attempted to disembowel her foe with them.
    Show

Kitty Lacuna by Kymme

Show

23. - Top - End - #143
    Titan in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Hawkflight View Post
    Katnep's eye twitched. Did Vodkana not even listen to her speech earlier?! It was actually enough to throw her off her game momentarily, letting her get hit by the attack. She was sent flying into a snow dune, which she quickly rose from.

"Saved? Saved?! You call poisoning our culture with your saiyan chefs 'saving' us?!" she spat. "Subjugating our proud warrior culture with your saiyan chefs?! I will not let the saiyan race end up like those pathetic weakling nyagatos!" She dashed at Vodkana, her claws glowing with ki energy as she attempted to disembowel her foe with them.
    "Ouch." Vodkana mewed. "Pinkie isn't the best finger to show off with." She sighed.
    "Actually I am calling stopping the crazy cosplay tuffles, saving. Nya" she shrugged.

And no. Only now, Vkdkana bothered to listen to her. "Poisoning? My Sayian chefs might take it personally. No proud chef will.poison people! Especialy his own! You really shouldn't look so down on the Sayian culture. Nya" Even now... Vodkana's listening was selective, and she couldn't grasp the idea, of blaming her for teaching people to cook.
    She dodged, with a bit of troubled expression- and then tried to flick Katnep's forehead.
    'Oh! This feels right! Nya!"

------
    My previouse Avater

24. - Top - End - #144
    Ettin in the Playground

[Adventure!]

"My father is none other than grear Sir Martin Lucifer, HERO OF EARTH!", the boy proclaims loudly, drowning out poor Patturo's dramatic backstory.

25. - Top - End - #145
    Titan in the Playground

Adventure!:
    "I see. Hm. I guess technically my parents aren't nearly so famous, so that is more fortunate for you in a way. Are we going to care about Patturo? He seem distraught for some reason, I can't hear him over your proclamations."
    Astrayls says, tilting her head a little.

Shin and Elder Kai
    "I just woke up from being imprisoned in a sword young whippersnapper! This whole thing is new to me! Also yes.....I think? to giving people the Dragon Balll thing? Memories are the first to go in your old age....." The narrator did not do much research on Elder Kai. Will have to read up on that.
    Shin says
    "Oh, Solitus? I don't know. Its Yenma that knows about every sinner that gets sent to Hell not me. Thats his job. This Solitus guy wasn't even a blip on the metaphorical radar before this. And we have Kurumo keeping track of all potential threats to the Universe, he would seen if someone is rising in their ki and told us. So he must've been pretty weak before this to go unnoticed, but how did he get so strong to start this now?"

Saiyan Diplomacy:
    "Wait, if she already has a form like that, does that mean she is stronger than King Vegeta? Does mean SHE should be Queen?" A saiyan asks out loud. They look at Vegeta and his eyes widen.
    ".....No! I....I have even greater depths of power! I have been hiding my true power this whole time! After all, the really powerful fighters don't show it off! Heheheheheh.....Yeah only amateurs throw out their true power without a care....."
    Thankfully for Vegeta, most saiyans are idiots.
    "Wow! I never knew he was holding back this whole time!"
    "I can't wait to see King Vegeta going at full power!"
    "Especially since he took out all the clan leaders without tapping into it!"
    "He must be really good if he intentionally holds back just so he can have a challenge!"
    Vegeta internally sighs. Katnep was actually exceeding him in power right now. He just could not let the saiyans know that.

Val-Kagra and the Nightmare:
    Val-Kagra considers these words:
    "Ah, I understand. You don't want to work with any who are unreasonable. Worry not, I'll be honest and say that in centuries past, that I had a bit of a grudge against a certain dragon who tricked me by being technical with his wish he granted me. But they say revenge is dish best served cold, and hearing from Blizzan recount his death, knowing that darn Lokote wallows his days away trapped in a little mirror......mwah! That is ice cream to me. Vanilla fudge sundae with a cherry on top perfection. I don't need to avenge myself upon him when he is already suffering such torment. Trust me when I say getting revenge upon him is the least of my priorities if one at all. I am far more concerned about this power you mentioned and of course getting back to life, thats probably a good move in my estimation, ruling the dead seems like a suckers game to me, you become a big target and can't leave the afterlife. Maybe immortality after that. Then? The world.

Now if your some being that amplifies feelings and whatnot and your concerned that you will make any leftover feelings of revenge flare up again, I assure you that I will do anything to sacrifice whatever is left of those feelings. Its a small price to pay after all, for the much more logical end goal of power. Is there any uh....side effects I should be concerned about? If its the possibility of going mad with it and cackling a lot, I think a good rule to start with is "no cackling" and no proclaiming that my power is limitless in addition to no vendettas. Those tend to not work out. Just an observation."

Val-Kagra also heard about the galacti-net from Blizzan and something called the "evil overlord list." she thinks that it would be a good idea to find this once alive.

26. - Top - End - #146
    Ettin in the Playground

[Adventure!]

Martin Victor chuckles a bit. "Of course your parents wouldn't be as famous. My father is THE most famous, afterall. No need to feel bad about it, though", he says to Astralys and then keeps riding forward in silence, letting others speak to Patturo.

---

[Planet of Kais]

((OOC: in the Buu saga, when the dragon balls are brought up, Elder Kai proclaims he only allowed using those for the Namekians, and that using them to revive the dead is against balance of the natural world. Goku & pals then talk him out of it and he grudgingly agrees to allow their use. It's especially notable since Shin did not know of the dragon balls, but Elder Kai recognized them instantly.))

"Hmmm. I see", the Namekian says and points a palm and Yenma. "HEALING BEAM!"

There is a flash of light and Yenma opens his eyes, crawling up while holding his head. "Urgh... who? Where? What?"

The Namekian doesn't waste time. "Lord Yenma. I need you to tell me everything you know of a man called Solitus"

Yenma groggily turns to stare at the Namekian. He hasn't realized where he is yet nor that Shin and Elder Kai are present. "Who, the guy who decked me in the face? Do you people have any idea how many people I go through every year? It is big universe!"

"Think harder. There's a situation at hand", the Namekian says humourlessly.

"Okay, okay! Sheesh!", Yenma cries, taking off his helmet and rubbing his head. "He was... a demigod from Earth? Yeah, now I remember! He was the son of Earth's Sun Kai! Had a sister, by the name of Luxana-"

The Namekian raises an eyebrow and lifts a hand to tell Yenma to stop. "Luxana? Really?

Yenma looks annoyed at the interruption. "Well yeah! That's why I remember him at all, really. All sorts of crazy stuff went down at Earth about a decade ago, I... waitasecond." Yenma's eyes narrow, he stands up and looms above the Namekian. "Haven't I met you somewhere?"

"Not important", the Namekian says blunty. He gestures at all three of Yenma, Shin and Elder Kai. "Can any of you three return Guit here into his original, Namekian form? I'm going to need his help."

He gestures at Bubbles the Monkey, who, if you don't remember, was Guit, white Namekian of the Cross Clan in this continuity.
    Last edited by Frozen_Feet; 2018-03-25 at 05:57 PM.

27. - Top - End - #147

RedWizardGuy

Planet Scrap

Max was...less than enthused about the turn in dedication. But at least he had his hands on the scrolls for the moment. Rather than try to engage the crazed Guita in a confined location, however, Max opted for activating the kaioken, at x10, to gain some distance. Enveloped in a flaming red aura, he bounced quickly out the open wall to the piles of scrap beyond, hoping that Arkea could hold her own against the parallel duplicate.

Having gained some ground, Max kept hold of the scrolls as he started powering up his sacred beam, enveloped once more in a sphere of sacred energy, he was hoping that Guita would follow after him, and that Max could thus unleash the beam against him with enough power to do some devastating damage. The scrolls, of course, were fine being exposed to those kinds of energies. They were heavenly documents after all, at worst, they were neutral.

Max was rather hoping that even if Guita copied the techniques he was using, they would be either utterly incompatible with his physiology (sacred energy would more likely than not burn away undead flesh if Guita started pumping it out himself), or magnificently taxing (Kaioken on a body not at all prepared for it, possibly causing muscles to explode with power or other gruesome end results).
    Last edited by Sagetim; 2018-03-25 at 03:44 PM.

28. - Top - End - #148
    Colossus in the Playground

Whao! Traube jumped to the side to avoid Tsarbone's attack, seeing the others from this teeming horde backing off told her all she needed to know, this was someone of importance.

When told to stand down, Traube curled her lips. Who the HFIL did this stranger think he is? No hope? My husband had 'no hope' of defeating Hailing, and now he is the Emperor! She only knew about this because one of the Myrmidons with her did live to see Apfel become Emperor, only to die of natural causes later. I died refusing to bow to tyrants, that is not going to change.

Now fight me, join me, or get out of my way, because either way i'm going to show you how much "hope" we have.
    Dark Souls Remake in a Nutshell
    Don't mess with a Primarch

Sometimes I make avatars too. Shoot me a PM if interested.

29. - Top - End - #149
    Ogre in the Playground

"Ouch." Vodkana mewed. "Pinkie isn't the best finger to show off with." She sighed.

"Actually I am calling stopping the crazy cosplay tuffles, saving. Nya" she shrugged.

And no. Only now, Vkdkana bothered to listen to her. "Poisoning? My Sayian chefs might take it personally. No proud chef will.poison people! Especialy his own! You really shouldn't look so down on the Sayian culture. Nya" Even now... Vodkana's listening was selective, and she couldn't grasp the idea, of blaming her for teaching people to cook.

She dodged, with a bit of troubled expression- and then tried to flick Katnep's forehead.

"Oh! This feels right! Nya!"
    As Vodkana flicked her in the forehead, Katnep reached out and kicked the destruction goddess, pushing off to lessen the force of the impact. She somersaulted backwards a few times before coming to a halt. She began throwing ki beams at her opponent, attempting to predict her movements.

Quote Originally Posted by Frozen_Feet View Post
    [Adventure!]

"My father is none other than grear Sir Martin Lucifer, HERO OF EARTH!", the boy proclaims loudly, drowning out poor Patturo's dramatic backstory.
    "Oh, that faker?" Tabby said tactlessly. "I heard he was too cowardly to fight my auntie Tigra once, ten years ago. She still carries a grudge about that."
    Show

Kitty Lacuna by Kymme

Show

30. - Top - End - #150
    Titan in the Playground

Planet of the Kais:
    "Oh right! Now I remember! I did give the Dragon Balls to the Namekians! You made sure no one else got them and start doing stupid stuff to disrupt the balance of the world right? I hope the Namekians are doing well!" Elder Kai says to Trombone Jr. Oh. Awkward.
    "What in the worlds a Dragon Ball? Nevermind, I'll do it...."
    He utters a strange word in the god language "nruteR" and poof! Suddenly he was Guit again. The narrator honestly did not remember, the coincidental naming of Guita was entirely coincidence and in the narrator's defense, two guys being named similarly is not unheard of in real life.

Planet Scrap
    "Fool! I'll copy your technique! Kaio-Ken!"
    He tries and.....it fails. He tries again and it fails. He keeps trying and nothing happens. He has dead cells, and thus the undead cannot use the Kaio-Ken technique. It requires your cells to be alive.
    "Huh. Strange. Oh well. Suffering Is Life!"
    He just returns back to attacking you normally while swinging his scythe, your were technically right, but no explosions or burnouts.

Meanwhile the other Guita fighting Arkea just shakes his head, the problem with this parallel self is that he never converted to Makai. He has a mind of his own.
    "Tsk, what a fool, forsaking Trombone! I'll get him after I'm done with you!"
    "You'll never be done with me. At least for a few moments yet."
    She strikes parallel Guita in the head to make him experience a perceptual time loop in his head of fighting Arkea over and over again. While that happens to him, Arkea goes after the real Guita to attack him.
    Last edited by Lord Raziere; 2018-03-25 at 05:49 PM.