New OOTS products from CafePress
New OOTS t-shirts, ornaments, mugs, bags, and more
Page 6 of 50 FirstFirst 1234567891011121314151631 ... LastLast
  1. - Top - End - #151
    Bugbear in the Playground

RedWizardGuy

Default Re: [DBitp] Here Comes The Son

Planet Scrap

Max wasn't about to complain about the kaio-ken not working for his undead opponent. It just meant that the technique couldn't be thrown back at him later as long as Guita was undead. As the scythe swings came in towards him, Max hopped back to avoid them, continuing to charge the sphere of energy around himself for an opportune moment.

And that's when Arkea managed to insert herself into the mix. As she engaged him in melee, Max sent a little telepathy her way Ah, good. Keep him in relatively the same place, and don't worry about this beam. You're a kai, it won't hurt you.

With Arkea as a distraction, Max used one last hop to reposition before he unleashed an oversized sacred beam out to wash over the area. Engulfing Guita, Arkea, and Paralell Guita as he was busy with his mental loop. Unlike the earlier blast, where Max let the beam wind down after a few moments, with this one he kept it going, kept drawing on his energy reserves to keep the blast going for as long as it took to erase the Guita that Arkea was fighting. After all, worst case scenario, the undead namekian would wind up in line at the check in station. Then Kurumo could pick him up....oh right, Kurumo wasn't necessarily trustworthy. And if he was watching, Max had shown off one of his trump cards to avoid that scythe. Well, that was something he could worry about later. For now, Max focused on unleashing a steady beam of white energy across the area, and when it eventually petered out, leaving him panting and sweating, the area would be left with a sparkling cleanliness and sense of peace that might seem more at home with the Planet of the Kais than any mortal realm.

2. - Top - End - #152
    Titan in the Playground

Adventure

"You really are amazing bunch of heroes! If you truly are son of Sir. Martin The Magnificent, you can help me defeat the Heart Eaters!" Patturo gasped. "I had to leave my friends behind- I didn't wanted to endanger them!"
    (re they going toward the ruined school?)

Vodkana Vs Katnep

Vodkana "Ummph"ed, as she got kicked.
    "Intresting. But what do you want from me again? Nya?" Vodkana kept dodging with slight movements. Vodkana waited for an opening, and then charged with speed, attempting to flick her ear.
    "I just not sure how to trrreat you. Nya. You are cute girl, and I want to make you happy. Nya."

[Hell]

Tsarbone sighed, and kept slashing-(quite lazily, just to show he is on the side of Solitus, and avoid other evil souls to attack Traube)
    "You are worthy being Apfel's wife. A month before my death, I wrote a play about you and Apfel. Your tragedy is beautiful." He slashed again and again, struggling to ignore his slaying sense- but by crashing his forehead gem, Apfel blessed him with regaining his self control, which 10 years of torturing years of guilt and self hatred helped him to get.

'I am King Tsarbone, formerly Sector Governor, archeologist and admirer of your husband." He bowed, presenting himself, his Katchin hide would protect him from any attack of her, and even if she will.manage to shoot the hole at his forehead- he is already dead. He won't die so easily again.

"But his hope was backed up with overwhelming power. I don't want to hurt the woman he love, but I can't stay in Hell. I can't..." he hissed, and frowned.
    "I can't stand seeing how ugly I am.. soul and body alike.... so.. another ugly action... won't make a differ-" he sent ki slash at the Myrmidons, with intent to kill, using his slaying sense.
    "So, you won't give up for your own sake, you should care for your comrades. Shouldn't you?"
    Thanks for the OOTSkage of OOTS art, Lord Raziere.

------
    My previouse Avater

Bazzilion legions of thanks to his highness Emperor Ing for the awesome avatar!

Who want to join some freeform Naruto Rp?
    http://www.giantitp.com/forums/showt...ound-ITP-OOC-1

3. - Top - End - #153
    Ettin in the Playground

[Adventure]

Martin Victor gives Tabby a blank stare. "Never heard of this Tigra person." Then, Patturo makes his plea. Martin Victor looks at him and frowns. "All right. Which direction is this school of yours in? I suppose we can save your friends if it's not too far off course. That's what heroes do, after all."

---

[Planet of Kais; near Shin and Elder Kai]

The Namekian shakes their head. "I'm afraid not, Kaioshin of the past. In fact, it would not be much of an exaggeration to say that everything wrong with this universe exists because your instructions about the dragon balls were not heeded."

Meanwhile, Guit, now back to his white Namekian self, looks at his green brethren in confusion. "Why have you done this to me? I was happy serving King Kai in my forme as a humble monkey."

"It's because if things continue on their current track, you will soon be left without a Kai to serve", the green Namekian says dryly. "I need your strength to stop this nonsense. Fuse with me."

Guit recoils in shock. "N-no! I am a penitent soul, working to pay the burden of my sins! Fusing with me would taint you with my evil!"

The green Namekian snorts. "You think that after ten years, you still have evil in you? Besides, I'm not asking. I'm ordering you. You owe me as much, for having tried to kill me."

Guit bows his head. "You are right. It is, at least, a fitting recompense. Fine, I accept this new punishment." He kneels and extends his hand towards the other Namekian.

Yenma looks back and forth between the two. "Wait, what?" Then he brightens up. "Hey! Now I know where I know you from! You're that little Namekian from ten years ago!"

"Name's Trombone these days. Trombone Junior, if you want to be exact", the Namek says flatly, then glances at Shin and Elder Kai and smirks. "Just, oh, a little detail that's fun for you to know. Don't let it bother you too much." Then they grab Guit's hand, and the former Cross Clan member is turned into energy and integrated into their body.
    "It's the fate of all things under the sky,
    to grow old and wither and die."

4. - Top - End - #154
    Colossus in the Playground

Heaven

Traube noticed the slow and lazy energy slashes. This was something that was holding back, she could tell. This creature, this Tsarbone, was clearly very powerful and just holding back, and its scales were clearly very tough, a black metal that simply looked indestructible. This was bad, very bad. Especially when it made a real attack.

Royal Shield - Phalanx! She exclaimed. The Royal Shield was a technique common among the Royal Guard of Cirra, a powerful defensive technique. For the Royal Guard of the High King, for as briefly as he was in power, something better was required. Combining their power into a single technique, they could amplify each others' power to terrifying degrees, making a field of overlapping Royal Shields that was virtually indestructible from all directions. While Apfel had enough power to utilize this technique on his own, for the Myrmidons, it was only possible with all of them working in concert.

The slash connected, and then exploded, shattering the Royal Shield, sending the Myrmidons flying from the force of the explosion, vanishing into the distance, though Tsarbone should be unaffected. Whether they were killed by the blast or simply set flying is unclear, but only Traube was left, visibly tired and rather awed but mostly unharmed.

I care. She answered, standing up. I care to not bow to tyrants like this...Solitus. Who ever he is. It was then she realized, if Hailing was defeated surely he would be dead, and in Hell. Was he with them...? Where is he?

Now wasn't the time to hesitate. Thinking quickly, she realized a moment's hesitation or mistake would probably cost her her very existence, forever. She had no hope to fight him, but escape? Possible. But where to go-ah, of course. Godtube has a facility nearby, she just needed to get close enough and send out some form of distress video to SpaceTube, if she could. Assuming the building wasn't already compromised but it was a risk she was willing to take.

But how to escape-of course.

She fired a large blast of golden ki straight at Tsarbone's face, aiming for the eyes, intent blinding him, or at least dazing him long enough for her to slip under his legs and use his massive, hulking form to her advantage, hiding on his back and hoping he had no way to detect her presence.
    Dark Souls Remake in a Nutshell
    Don't mess with a Primarch

Sometimes I make avatars too. Shoot me a PM if interested.

5. - Top - End - #155
    Titan in the Playground

[Tsarbone Vs Traube]
    If Primal Belilyan form had weakness, it was the over confidence it gave, putting the trust in the indestructable hide. The Slaying Sense ignored the user's own safety, because it was mostly assured again.. but the hide which were given be Belbel.
    "Agggugh!" Tsarbone yelled with pain, but mostly surprise.
    "This isn't even beautiful anymore. It just foolish on sayaian scale level of foolishness." He hissed, looking around, trying to find her.

Tsarbone was quite sure, she wouldn't run away too far- she already gave up on this offer.
    "It's diffrent." He said, hoping she will answer and expose herself.
    "You have fought for your people, planet and homeland. But are you serving anyone? Have you ever met the Shinjins? Are you even sure that you fight at the right side? This is the Otherworld. Cirra and Belilly doesn't have meaning here."
    _____

[Adventure!]

"Thank you friends! If it will be too dangerouse, I'll let you move on.." he said, as he changed himself into bird- again, with scar and glasses.

The school used to look like pagoda mansion, but now burnt down. Shadowy figures lurked over the corpses.

"....more forms..." the shadowy figures wishpered. "We are hungry for more forms!"

------
    My previouse Avater

6. - Top - End - #156
    Ogre in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by igordragonian View Post
    Vodkana Vs Katnep

Vodkana "Ummph"ed, as she got kicked.
    "Intresting. But what do you want from me again? Nya?" Vodkana kept dodging with slight movements. Vodkana waited for an opening, and then charged with speed, attempting to flick her ear.
    "I just not sure how to trrreat you. Nya. You are cute girl, and I want to make you happy. Nya."
    Even Starlight facehoofed at this.

"Vodkana, you really need to pay more attention. We talked about this," she sighed, as Katnep ducked and kicked up at Vodkana. "She has a grudge against chefs for subjugating the warrior classes and thinks your training of saiyan chefs is an attempt to subjugate saiyan culture, which seems to be all she has left. Probably because her nyagato parent was treated poorly for it."

Quote Originally Posted by igordragonian View Post
    [Adventure!]

"Thank you friends! If it will be too dangerouse, I'll let you move on.." he said, as he changed himself into bird- again, with scar and glasses.

The school used to look like pagoda mansion, but now burnt down. Shadowy figures lurked over the corpses.

"....more forms..." the shadowy figures wishpered. "We are hungry for more forms!"
    Tabby drew a katana, with an odd swinging counterweight hanging from the crossbar. She was too young to train with a proper set of scissor blades, so at the moment she had a training blade, replacing the second blade with a swinging counterweight to mimic the feel of a set.

"I'll give you a new form! Dead," she said, a bit overdramatically.
    Last edited by Hawkflight; 2018-03-28 at 04:11 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by TheAmishPirate
    Psychology has nothing to say on the courtship of dragons, but science will surely catch up in time.
    Spoiler: Previous Avatars!
    Show

Kitty Lacuna by Kymme

Spoiler: Characters
    Show

7. - Top - End - #157
    Titan in the Playground

Adventure!:
    Astralys takes a stance.
    "Hm. Interesting. Body possessors?"
    She wonders as she waits for them to make a move.

Saiyan Diplomacy:
    "....Th-thi-this is our future Goddess of.....Destruction?"
    She asks and looks at Jade, who nods grimly and says
    "Yes."
    Jade hasn't seen what this training of saiyan chefs involved, so she doesn't know the details, she looks at Vegeta
    "Oi, shouldn't you know something about this saiyan chef business? Saiyans only exist on one planet right now, and your their ruler."
    King Vegeta of course, just recently became king, and didn't have the time to keep track of everything saiyan related. His knowledge of Vodkana doing this was going to depend on what time she did it, but won't be as good as one would want at any point, as he had spent a lot of time in school training and studying to rule his people well. Not much time to keep up with current cultural trends as a result. He couldn't put it that way in public however, it would make him seem too scholarly.
    "Hmph! As if what recipes a bunch of chefs decide to learn is any concern to kings!"
    That is the concern of the Old Guard, they have to make sure this stuff isn't poisoned after all.

Mekrashin is still here. He is getting bored of watching and needs to go fight something, so he hands off the binoculars to Stabbit and goes off to search for a battle of his own to have. an Ork has to do so eventually after all.

Planet Scrap
    Guita tries to dodge but Arkea hits him in a vital spot and his time is slowed down, too slow to dodge the beam burns him to nothing slowly, and you watch him drop the book and be reduced to nothing but cinders. Parallel Guita vanishes back to his own timeline. What will you do now?

Solitus Rebellion:
    Blizzan and Tailripper glance out the window, sensing Tsarbone fighting somebody.
    "Hey Tsarbone remember to not go TOO brutal with them, Solitus said minimal casualties. That basically translates to "no killing at all" in perfectionistic egomaniac speak. You do NOT want him finding out if you've disobeyed his orders somehow."
    "Should we help him?" Blizzan asks
    "No, whoever he is fighting probably won't give either of us a good fight."
    Of course, Tsarbone wasn't the one who needed such a reminder, Tailripper mused to himself. He could sense that a certain gluttonous Raja was more in danger of that. What a cruel joke, to remind one of the people who didn't need it and leave the one who did ignorant.

Meanwhile Guita wakes up on the Snake Way leading to the check in station. The Spirit World seemed to be in chaos. Well. This isn't how he imagined it would go. What to do now? He extends his senses and detects another necrotic ki signature up in Heaven. Out of curiosity he heads towards it.

Meanwhile Solitus surveys the battle and Kurumo teleports to him.
    "Your Perfection, Heaven has fallen. The only place left to take is the Planet of the Kais."
    "Heheheh.....Good. It Is Time, For Our Final Push. Best We not Waste Our Momentum."
    Solitus flies upwards to the planet, Lagerin, Meta-Tuffle and Onin following him and Kurumo, with a chunk of their army behind them approaching the last planet. Trombone Jr. as well as everyone else could feel their overwhelming combined power from here. If he had a plan well....he better start executing it soon, because they are going to get here as soon as they can.
    I'm also on discord as "raziere".

8. - Top - End - #158

Heaven

Traube hid behind Tsarbone, considering herself lucky he didn't have any way to detect her. Resorting to trying to get her to talk to reveal her location. She wasn't that stupid, and stayed silent, hoping he would lose interest and move on to something else, where she'll wait an additional minute for good measure, then try to flee, merge into the faceless mass of Solitus' hordes and weave her way through them towards the Godtube server housing.

9. - Top - End - #159
    Ettin in the Playground

[Adventure]

Martin Victor puts a hand on his revolver as they approach the school, looking like he's about to do something... but then Tabby charges the Heart-Eaters. Martin Victor shrugs, leaves his pistols in their holsters and crosses his arms. "Well I thought it would've been fair to give them a chance to surrender before out overwhelming power but it looks like the one who fell from the sky got it covered."

---

[Planet of Kais]

The Namekian who was Trombone Junior and Guit of the Cross Cman cracks their neck, takes off their turban and throws down their cloak. Underneath, it turns out they're wearing a black gi, with "Anti-God" written on the back with ancient Namekian glyphs.

"You three, leave. Shield your energy, go to Earth and alert Luxana", they say to Shin, Elder Kai and Yenma. "I'll give this Mister Solitus a warm welcome for you. You got five seconds."

They waits barely long enough for the three to grok they're bossing them around, then lifts both of their hands up. Having been King Kai's student, he knows the basics of the Spirit Bomb. However, he's not aiming for a ten-out-of-ten technical performance today. On the contrary, he's going to screw up a bit on purpose.

Though King Kai developed it independently, the Spirit Bomb is in some ways similar to Gero's energy draining androids and the ki-stealing techniques of the Cross Clan, and has many of the same dangers. When used normally, the user has to take great care lest they drain too much energy and harm those around them.

But now, with Solitus and his approaching army being the closest sources of energy, the Namekian can afford to be reckless about how much energy they're draining. It remains to be seen how many enemies will lose their breath before they realize what's going on.

"Doob-deep-doob, charging my attack."

10. - Top - End - #160

RedWizardGuy

Planet Scrap

Max took a few moments to catch his breath, stashing the scrolls away for the time being. Putting his hands at his hips, Max leanded back, then straightened up and twisted from side to side, his back cracking in all the right places before he waved Arkea down, "Well, sorry, looks like we aren't apprehending him here. I figured he would wind up in line at the check in station, and he could be captured there. Perhaps you should check in with Kurumo? I should see what's going on back on Earth...Saiyans were showing up there."

While he waited for Arkea to check in with Otherworld, Max used his wrist mounted watch-like device to open communications with the Shining City. After making initial contact with the system, Max put in some commands before a communications line opened up...

Earth, The Shining City

The roomba with the coat rack attached remained where it was. It was stubbornly remaining next to King Vegeta's Aide, waiting for the saiyan to notice it and read the note attached.

A different roomba, however, come wheeling out of a roomba-sized slot in the wall. This one was differentiated by having tassels around it's edges and gold trim. It also had an obviously modified top, with a visible hemisphere that looked like glass instead of the regular flat top of metal. The purpose of the dome-top became apparent as the roomba wheeled it's way up to Jade and King Vegeta and the dome activated, projecting a live fully body image of Max, "So, sorry I couldn't be there in person to greet you. I've been a little occupied away from planet. I take it things are going well, considering the lack of destruction to my city?"

11. - Top - End - #161
    Titan in the Playground

Planet scrap
    Arkea attempts to teleport back
    ".....I can't Instantaneous Movement back. Whats going on? Why would the lockdown be put in place? If Kurumo wanted to teleport in reinforcements to help us.....oh......."
    She says in realization.

Dang it, Coat Rack
    It was assumed that they just took the note and stuff and read it ages ago, but yes whatever, Lettan does that, sorry for not stating that, moving on.

"Nope, no destruction, so far. Apparently some saiyan with cat ears is seeking justice for something Vodkana did."
    Jade isn't surprised at all about that.
    "Oh and the King's seeking the super saiyan form? But we decided to resolve this thing with Vodkana and Katnep first.
    "Why hello not-pathetic earthling, it is I, King Vegeta the Seventh, behold my diplomatic prowess!"
    A teenage-looking saiyan child is fighting Vodkana, all the saiyans there are wearing armor and looking ready to battle while cheering Katnep on, and Vegeta is looking arrogant as ever. Strangest negotiations that could go well ever?

Solitus Rebellion
    One second after Trombone Jr. says "charging my attack." Kurumo teleports in behind him and karate chops him in the neck from behind as a sneak attack, silent the whole time.
    Thought you were clever boy?
    He thinks to himself.
    I saw this in fate. I'll deal with a mortal like you proper.

12. - Top - End - #162

RedWizardGuy

Shining City/Planet Scrap

The Coat-Rack Rooma rolled off once it had done it's duty. After all, it had to go be a coat rack. Which meant wheeling around to be there in case anyone wanted to put their coat/cape onto it for storage.

Max nodded, using the city's cameras to get a feed of the action and the crowd. Max stroked his chin for a few moments, then shrugged, "Well, if it's the super saiyan form you're after, I could teach you how to do that one. I may not Be saiyan, but I do know quite a bit about saiyan biology." Max's hologram turned off to the side, looking at...a wall? as he asked, "Wait, what do you mean Otherworld is on lockdown? It Has a lockdown? Alright, if you can't get there, we'll just skip back to Earth for now and figure things out."

Cutting off the holographic feed, Max moved over to place his hand on Arkea's shoulder. He closed his eyes for a moment, but it didn't take him long to establish a landing point on Earth. What with all those Saiyan power levels in one convenient spot. A few moments after the holographic feed was cut off, Max would show up via Instant Transmission, with Arkea in tow if she let him take her along. His chosen place to show up? Just out of arms reach of King Vegeta.

As the holographic projection roomba rolled off to go store itself, Max cleared his throat, "So, as I was saying. I could probably teach you how to go super saiyan. Though there would be terms and conditions....like, not invading or destorying Earth. I'd very much like trade to open up between our peoples, which would be mutually beneficial. That said, I'm not in charge of Earth, I'm just one of the strongest Earthlings around and have put myself in charge of keeping it safe from extra-planetary threats."

13. - Top - End - #163
    Ettin in the Playground

[Planet of Kais]

By the time Kurumo blinks behind Trombone Jr., there's already a big honkin' ball of Ki above them... because the words do nothing for the technique and the Namek was just indulging a bit.

Though the more relevant thing to Kurumo might be that the Namek immediately drops their left hand down to block the neck chop, while aiming a backwards elbow right at Kurumo's nose with their right arm. "Sorry, don't believe in fate."

14. - Top - End - #164
    Titan in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Frozen_Feet View Post
    [Planet of Kais]

By the time Kurumo blinks behind Trombone Jr., there's already a big honkin' ball of Ki above them... because the words do nothing for the technique and the Namek was just indulging a bit.

Though the more relevant thing to Kurumo might be that the Namek immediately drops their left hand down to block the neck chop, while aiming a backwards elbow right at Kurumo's nose with their right arm. "Sorry, don't believe in fate."
    He has already adjusted his attack, that chop was a feint and Kurumo had already moved to duck under under the elbow and leg sweep Trombone Jr. to knock him off his feet. He had foreseen his response and was silently countering it. It mattered not to Kurumo whether you believed, he was not called the Iron Hand of Fate for nothing. The course of events will go as he directs regardless, as he was fate's master, the god who dutifully carried out its plans.

Trombone Jr. really did talk too much in Kurumo's estimation.

Saiyan Diplomacy
    Areka comes with to Earth.

Vegeta is about to open his mouth when a random saiyan calls out
    "No deal! Our King Vegeta is STRONG! He would never accept such a deal! A true saiyan pays the Skin Price!"
    Ah yes, the Skin Price, basically instead of the gold price, (money) it refers to basically punching someone in the face and taking what they want. King Vegeta shouts him down.
    "Quiet!......I will......consider your deal earthling. The day is long and there is still much to be decided, I will not be roped into quick agreements out of nowhere on the assumption that my people can be easily fooled."
    Last edited by Lord Raziere; 2018-03-30 at 07:45 PM.

15. - Top - End - #165

RedWizardGuy

Saiyan Diplomacy

Max nods an replies, "Not familiar with the term Skin Price, but I suppose that's not very relevant. Fair enough if you want to discuss it further, I just wanted to provide an initial offer that could be discussed further. In my mind, there's no reason that we can't be allies."

Max then cleared his throat and looked over to Arkea, "So, any luck on contacting Otherworld from here? Any idea what might be going on with that? Do I need to get us in there in style?" To follow up on the series of questions he'd asked, without really giving adequate time to answer, Max motioned over to Jade, "Is this unusual enough that I should be gathering the party and venturing forth?" Would anyone even get Max's reference to a classic dungeons and dragons computer based RPG? These questions and more, hopefully answered next post in Dragonball In the Playground!

16. - Top - End - #166
    Ettin in the Playground

[Planet of Kais]

The Namekian leaps, or perhaps levitates, out of the sweep's way and begins exchanging kicks and punches with Kurumo while upside down in the air. It seems this "Iron Hand of Fate" is intent on giving them no quarter - fine, then. None received, none given.

Though one wonders if Kurumo picked the best of opponent for himself - out of everyone, he chose to fight the person with Anti-God training and a special beef with Kais of Time and Fate.

It should not come as a suprise to Kurumo, then, if he's as omiscient as he fashions himself, that the Namekian is utilizing a Cross Clan style of martials arts, aiming for pressure points which would rob him of divine powers, and coating each strike with venomous Anti-Ki to boot.

17. - Top - End - #167
    Titan in the Playground

Solitus Rebellion:
    Just as planned, muses Kurumo.

As soon as Trombone Jr. turns to focus on Kurumo rather than his attack, Kurumo disappears, leaving him striking at nothing, Kurumo having Evaded Death. Kurumo appears above Trombone's own attack and attacks with fists extended like ox horns whispering:
    "Ox Art: Bull Charging Blow."
    Then smashes Trombone Jr's own attack down upon him.

The plan was never to engage Trombone Jr. in any long protracted capacity. Only long enough for him to stop focusing on his attack so that he disrupt it in some way so that the rest of the forces can arrive without having to deal with it.

The two Kais were running away as told so don't worry about them. For now.

Saiyan Diplomacy:
    "No....I still can't teleport there, nor can I sense anything." Arkea says, frowning.
    "Yes, this is unusual. Sun kai, what can you tell us about this?"
    Jade says looking up. There is no answer.
    "uuuuuuh.....Sun Kai.......hello? There should be an answer by now.....A ray of light....or some little bureaucrat with a hairstyle reminiscent of elvis....whats going on?"

The Status of Sun Kai:
    Little did they know, Sun Kai was already knocked out. Kurumo had given two thugs from hell temporary fates of sun kais to go knock out Sun Kai on his sun and go back through their door on the sun to the Spirit World before he could be used as a way to relay information between the spirit and mortal realms. He was also Solituses father and once heaven was taken, Kurumo planned to present the little kai as an extra way to remain in Solitus's good graces. No doubt Solitus would love to have the father that told people to send him to hell in the first place in captivity. The two thugs carry him on their back over snake way even now.

18. - Top - End - #168
    Titan in the Playground

Vodkana
    Vodkana groandd. 'Well excuse me, for not being Celestia! Nya! I have billions of workers, hundreds billions of customers- it's hard to pay attention to every little fan! Nya!" She charged forward attempting to give chop to her shoulder.
    "Pff. Spoon was the one who has defeated them in duals, and made them chefs. He was a Warrior Caste too, and also evil- but he never forced them to be chefs."

[Ruins Of Old Shapeshifting School]

"Shapeshifters!" Patturo face hoofed. "They are evil Shapeshifters!" he changed into floating katana with glasses.

"Haaa...ya!" He flew forward, parried by another living sword.

The one Tabby attacked has changed into T Rex, attempting to to sweep her away with his tail.

A weary looking westren gunslinger drew his pistols and attempted to shoot Martin- he was quite skilled actually. Just his Tanuki tail was wierd.

The fourth looked like a chibi red panda wearing kimono looking Sensei-ish. He looked over Astralys sniffing. "You have mystic skills which could be a great addition for my collection." He said calmly.

[Heaven]

Tsarbone laughed nervously. "Surely as comrades from the same empire, you won't rat of me this little sin.. now would you? It's so hard to control my Slaying Sense..." he easily gave up on looking for Traube- if she ran away, that what he would have wanted anyway.
    "Oh! You are broadcasting?? Let me join in and be your technical and design supporter! I was quite talented in it, when I was alive!"
    And also it would be a great excuse to avoid the fight, and gain favorites who were Solitus's favorites... Tsarbone mostlt wanted to escape.his torture actually.
    NOT killing Traube just happened on the way.

Spoon, now dressed up in Shinjin's blue attire apeared from Solitus's shadow. 'I am happy to inform the war going smoothly. There is a little resistance, but it will.be overwhelmed. Merrow. May I offer you the Universe Crowning Cake which I have made for you? Merrow?"

------
    My previouse Avater

19. - Top - End - #169

RedWizardGuy

Earth, The Shining City

Max frowned at these revelations. Stuffing his hands into his pockets, Max looked over to King Vegeta 7, "Well, since I can confirm you're all here for diplomacy instead of...you know, raiding or some such, I'll confirm that with the system and the city will be available to you in the spirit of hospitality. Feel free to order food using the computer interfaces, they should be pretty easy to work touch screens. But the point is that you should feel free to utilize the services provided by the city, including places to sleep, eat, bathe, and so on. And when I say eat, I mean, I am aware of how much saiyans can pack away per meal, and the city will be able to supply your landing party here without problem. In the meantime, I need to follow up with this..." Max motions around, pointing at the sun and then motioning around the general area, "whole odd situation. I'm sure that King Furry, being the ostensible King of Earth, and the others staying here can handle the diplomacy. You know my stance, I'd like to be allies. This thing with Otherworld is probably just going to wind up being a fight anyway."

Max then looked over to Jade and Arkea," Well, I'm one for preparation. So I'll be back in a few moments with my ship and we'll go see what's going on." Max walked off and around a corner, using the Instant Transmission to head up to the concealed storage facility he had installed in the Moon. While there, he changed into an armored undersuit, made sure it's on board storage was filled to capacity, and retrieved the capsule that he kept his fancy new ship in. From there, he locked his helmed on and Instant Transmissioned to Earth Orbit. Max took a moment to appreciate the view from up there, before he silently clicked the capsule he had in hand and threw it, far away from himself. He steadied his throw with a little bukujutsu, after all, it wouldn't do to go tumbling off in the opposite direction, and a few moments later the capsule popped with the classic explosion...save that what came out of the capsule Max threw was far larger than what most would ever put inside. With the battleship freed of it's capsule, Max teleported to the bridge and got to work piloting the ship down to hover over The Shining City. All told, this would take a few minutes.

And Max was well aware that by teasing a fight in front of the Saiyans, he may well have gotten some of the rowdier ones either interested in joining in, or egging their king on to prove his strength by participating. Max was also figuring that Jade or one of the others could keep that from deteriorating into someone starting a fight right there though. You know, other than the one with Vodkana and that cat eared girl.

20. - Top - End - #170

Heaven

When Traube noticed the metallic beast was distracted, she jumped off and landed, making a mad dash on foot towards the tower, using the armies of Solitus to blend in while also varying her direction, keeping an indirect route towards the tower if only to not be spotted. Those that attempt to stop her, she'll dispatch quickly, being stronger than the vast majority of the rabble. Unfortunately the revolt she helped lead was doomed, but they knew the dangers, and the objective was always to link up and get help.

She just hoped there was nobody on THEIR side who had the same, but inverse idea, and if they were, if she could get through them.

She attempted to enter the building.

21. - Top - End - #171
    Titan in the Playground

The Shining City:
    "Wait, we're not here to raid?" one of the stupidest saiyans said out loud in response to Max. Vegeta facepalms
    "That man does not speak for the saiyan race. Please ignore him. SOLDIER! You earned yourself guard duty on the ship, take your eyes off the fight and get back there."
    "Aaaaaawwwww...." the stupid saiyan goes flying back, knowing that its going to be boring there.
    The rest were curious.
    "Fight!? Where? Y'know aside from the one we're seeing right now."
    "King Vegeta can we go to the fight? can we? can we can we can we?"
    "Other World? What planet is that!?"
    Vegeta sighs again.
    "You can volunteer for it, but no more than fifteen of you, no clan representatives and everyone that wants to go to unfamiliar skies has to raise their anti-blutz goggles, like we did when we first set off."
    Fifteen saiyans excitedly raise their goggles and strap them on with discipline and obedience. Vegeta had it drilled into them to always those on their person so that no accidental Oozaru mishaps occur. They were warriors, and weapons should be only be unsheathed when they wanted to unsheathe them.

Solitus Rebellion: The Broadcast Five
    By sheer coincidence, Traube, Tsarbone, and Guita all enter the Godtube broadcasting station to find Blizzan and Tailripper just chilling, not doing anything in particular. Traube sees of course these four peopl: a white skinned namekian with demonic horns and bony ways with necrotic energy as membraces, an arocisna with black skin and blood red bio-armor with a visor over his mouth, and what seems like a tall Tuffle whose full body armor seems to be entirely black aside from the crude white paint of a ribcage on his chest and a skull on his visor, with five saiyan tails tied together as a single belt around his waist. Tailripper turns to them all and comments
    "My. This place seems quite popular today doesn't it? I did not expect so many people, I apologize for the mess"
    You notice that the there were a bunch of oni scattered throughout the station, unconscious and bloodied, but none killed.
    "I'd clean up, but y'know....orders are orders. Solitus is quite bossy about that. Heheheh. What can I do for you lady and two gentleman?"
    Guita speaks
    "Do you.....believe that Suffering Is Life?"
    Tailripper spreads his arms to welcome Guita
    "Yes. Welcome my new brother to our cause."
    Guita steps to stand beside Tailripper.
    "Now, what of you both: I'm not actually loyal to Solitus. I have other plans, and no Tsarbone I'm not even broadcasting yet. That is for later. And of course Tsarbone you can't tell Solitus this, you just admitted you killed someone so there is potential for blackmail. But suffice it to say I have my own plans here."
    Guita tilts his head and speaks:
    "Do you plan on preaching to the masses of our new shared lord?"
    Tailripper shakes his head.
    "No. I simply plan on pointing out a few truths, making a few criticisms for all to hear then leaving, my brother, when the time is right. Preaching is best saved for those willing to listen, and simply pointing out whats true serves the cause much better. Who is this then?"
    He says pointing at Traube.
    "An Incirran of some sort my slaughter brother. Female by my guess. I once knew one in life and he was quite adamant about pointing the differences to me once I got it wrong a few too many times. She is too weak to be a good fight though. Not that I care much for any of this, I'm thinking of going to the Library of Endless Knowledge soon for my own personal answers to.....the Hailing battle...."
    Blizzan needed answers. It just Didn't. Make. Sense. The world needed to make sense, just as he needed....the blood....the SLAUGHTER.
    "Worry not my slaughter brother, I am not against this. You will find your answers on your spiritual journey in time. What of you though? Why are YOU here?"
    Tailripper turns to Traube, not making any aggressive moves.

Solitus Rebellion: ==> Shin, Finally Do Something
    Kurumo glares crossly at Spoon.
    "I would not celebrate. That one is namekian. He will either regenerate, or since this is the afterlife, he will pop back up as a soul right where he is. There is no point to killing anything in this realm, and if he is truly gone that doesn't mean he is dead, it just means he somehow escaped the blast and is hiding.

On the other hand....true victory is not TOO far off..."

Kurumo muses. He looks to the east. If Spoon was already here, then Solitus has already caught up to the two Kais. In all probability according to his visions in fate, the encounter would end with Elder Kai unconscious and Shin dead as Solitus eliminates him to claim the throne. It was fate, and thus just as planned.

Elder Kai and Shin run for their lives, only for Solitus, smiling and radiant to land in front of them. His aztec-like clothing with his sandals, his golden braces, golden colored god of destruction-like top around his shoulder, a white kilt complemented his fair skin, spiky blond hair and goatee, his yellow eyes gazing upon them with utmost confidence that he would succeed at everything.
    "Behold Mere Kais. You Stand In The Face Of Solitus! Hero Of All Heroes! The Most Perfect Being Ever To Exist, Morally, Spiritually, Philosophically, Physically, Mentally! The Most Divine Being Who Will Save This World From You And The Imperfections You Allowed To Fester Upon It. Surrender Now, And You Will Know My Magnanimous Mercy. Praise My Glory And Be Enlightened. Resist Me And Know Hopelessness! I Will Be The King Of The Gods And There Is Nothing Anyone Can Do To Stop Me, For I Am Destined To Save All Of Existence From Imperfection! Chosen By All The World To Be Its King, By The Fact That I Was Born. What Say You?"
    Shin just cowers at facing someone seemingly so powerful, while Elder Kai speaks out
    "Listen here you young whippersnapper, I didn't come back from that prison to listen to the yammering of a egotistical punk like you! Hero? hah! Your no hero, you-"
    SMACK!
    Before Elder Kai could launch into a truly epic old person tirade upon the demigod he gets backhanded by Solitus and thus sent flying, crashing into a rock. Solitus chuckles at this.
    "Ah. What Foolish Elders. Annoying Are They Not? Always Lecturing You About What Is Right And Wrong, Being From Different Eras, And Generally Being A Nuisance. I Think We've Had Enough Of Them, Yes? Now What To Do About You......Shin...."
    As Solitus advances, Shin looking fearfully at the grin upon his face, seemingly intending to kill him. He needed to think: he was the last Supreme Kai. If he died here, so would Beerus along with any hope of contacting the God Of Destruction so that he could come and solve this. None of them were strong enough to beat Beerus even now. Nowhere near. But Shin could sense Solitus's power, and could guess with reasonable accuracy that he would not win whatever fight he tried. Yet he had to survive somehow, had to get out of this. If he couldn't fight, what could he do? What could a useless, young, depressed, half-trained wreck of a Kai could possibly do? The Universe was counting on him. He had watched Majin Buu kill all his predecessors, he had sat there and watched Heaven burn for forty years while Trombone ravaged his subjects and he did nothing, not sure what hope could be had in such dark warlike times. He could not be a useless observer again. He had to do something.

Then he came up with an idea. Perhaps there was something even someone as useless as him, could do.
    He holds up his hands and says
    "Wait! I would like to join you."
    Solitus stops and goes
    "Hm?"
    An interesting expression of confusion crossing his features
    "You see, your uh....Perfection was it? Your presence is so radiant and brilliant that merely by looking upon your golden visage, I have seen the light, the error of my ways! I am truly an imperfect being and need your guidance, you truly are better suited to rule than me and, I promise I can serve and help you as a lowly adviser to you, one with 5 million years of experience at ruling the Universe! You are perfect so you can see how valuable such experience is and while your perfect and don't need any help, I can be in places where your not and be trusted to help you, if only you give me a chance! I do not presume to know your judgement, but as an imperfect being will try to guess as much as I can so that I may carry out your perfect will, and I guess that you want to redeem this world as any perfect being would do, and I am being that will humbly accept any judgement you give me, hoping for your light to show me the way."
    Solitus considers this for a moment. Then his smile returns.
    "Very Well! I Accept You Into My Ranks. You Shin, Shall Be My Second Adviser To Me, The True God Of Everything And Together We Shall Make This World Gold And Perfect Being Imagining! Worry Not, I Am The Hope of All Hopes, And Will Utopia To All And Redemption To Those Who Seek It!"

Meanwhile Kurumo's eyes widened as he sees this happening in fate.
    "WHAT!?"
    He exclaims. Not as planned! Not as planned!

22. - Top - End - #172
    Ettin in the Playground

[Earth; Shapeshifter School]

Martin Victor ducks behind a boulder just before the older gunslinger draws. Odd. It's almost like he knew it was coming.

While in cover, he draws his own revolver. It's impossible to rise up and shoot with bullets flying overhead, the older gunslinger would surely hit him... so Martin Victor shoots at a rock far to the side. The bullet improbably richochets towards his enemy.

---

[Planet of Kais]

The Namekian flips around in the air and lifts up a hand to stop the descending spirit bomb. They're pushed to the ground by its weight and for a moment it looks like they've been crushed under it. Then they stand straight, holding the big ball of Ki on their hand. They could bounce it back, but by then Kurumo is already gone.

The Namekian wipes some sweat off their brow with their free hand, then smirks. They recognize what Kurumo did. Evading death? That implies the Namekian could kill him. Now they only have to...he he he... seal Kurumo's fate, so to speak, making sure he has no alternate fates to escape into.

But what about the army? It looks like it already got here and mostly just ignored the Namekian. There doesn't seem to be much point in trying to stop them anymore. Besides... the attack sort of served its purpose already. The Namekian knew that it would paint a target on their back and make someone come after them, they just expected Solitus and not...whoever this "Iron Hand of Fate" is supposed to be.

Still, would be a shame to let all that gathered energy go to waste. The Spirit Bomb suddenly shrinks like a deflating helium balloon as the Namekian uses Cross Clan ability to drain Ki to store the attack's energy in their right arm.

Five seconds later, Spoon and Kurumo hear a sardonic chuckle from behind them. The Namekian is standing there, arms crossed, having used their enemies' momentary confusion to sneak there. "I know I should just kill you but I just had to take a moment to laugh at your expression."

23. - Top - End - #173

The Broadcast Tower

Traube froze, not expecting anyone to be inside, least of all an Arcosian. This was going to be trickier than she thought. Clearly Solitus' which was troublesome. She didn't recognize any of them, but they radiated a dangerous, violent presence that sent a chill down her spiritual spine. Though this worked both ways, not recognizing her as the enemy. That could be useful, actually, since brute force was just plain suicide, and she didn't want to know what happened if she were destroyed in her already dead state.

I'm sorry, you weren't told I was coming? An idea formed in her head as she gasped a sigh. Trying her best to look casual, she unbuttoned her Myrmidon uniform to tie it around her waist, hoping to not be as easily identified should that monster Tsarbone come this way. If he could even fit through the door. Typical. I'm Trauuuu-la. Excuse me, Traula. Brilliant. In life I was the Chief Producer for the Ministry of Communications under Segmentum Governor... name, name, need a name. Keblor Zarexander. She strung a set of syllables and vowels together. She only hoped none of them were knowledgable in the hierarchy of the Arcosian Emprie to know no such Segmentum Governor existed. She only knew the term "Segmentum Governor" existed because Apfel told her.

I was in charge of pro-Imperial propaganda. There was a rebellion on the planet and... She shrugged. I admit i'm not fully on board with Solitus either, but it's better than Hell so...he sent me to broadcast messages throughout Heaven to convince everyone to stand down. She looked off to the side, trying to look annoyed. I mean there's a whole bunch of my people trying to form a resistance for some reason.

I don't suppose any of you gentlemen have engineering or marketing experience? It's hard to get good help when everyone who knew anything still thinks people talk through radio waves because they died a thousand years ago.

24. - Top - End - #174
    Titan in the Playground

Adventure!
    Astralys takes a stance and stares at the panda.
    "I pity you if you think the ability to end lives is a useful addition. There are already so many ways that can be done without my art. I will give you the same chance as the Arcosian. Give up, and I won't be forced to use this gift you so covet."

Solitus Rebellion: Solitus's Glorious Speech.
    As Trombone Jr. talks Kurumos only thinks to himself: I KNEW that wouldn't kill you.
    Anyways, this one was proving annoying. Oh Well. Fighting Fair is for idiots who don't have allies to defeat things for them, Kurumo muses as Lagerin, Onin and Meta-Tuffle arrive as well.
    "Spoon, Lagerin, Meta-Tuffle, Onin. Deal with this pest. He is a heretic to God King Solitus through the sin of opposition, and must be chained down into Hell."
    Such an intelligent person against him could not be allowed to get out of the spirit world. He needed to be controlled. Onin steps forward while Kurumo flies back to keep his distance.
    "I warn you. My power....it is accursed. Surrender, before I need to use it, on one who is not deserving."
    Onin looks like an ordinary saiyan in leather and furs, from a time far older than any modern day saiyan.
    Solitus turns to look at Trombone Jr. And launches into the most annoying, long-winded speech ever:
    "Come Now. All Those Who Oppose Me Are Deserving. They Are, After All, Beings So Imperfect That They Cannot See The Light of My Perfection Before Them, Mistaking It For Evil In Their Blindness. Such Heretics Deserve Hell Until My Light Reaches Them and They Are Redeemed Into Gold And Light! Worry Not Strange Green One, You Will Some Day See The Light That Is Solitus, The Light of Infinite Salvation, The Sun Of All Suns That Will Inevitably Save All From Themselves As It Is My Destiny To Do So!

For I Am Solitus! King Of All Emperors! Emperor Of All Czars! Czar Of All Kaisers! Kaiser Of All Shahs! Shah of All Shoguns! Shogun Of All Sultans! Sultan Of All Kings! It Is A Complete Perfect Circle Of Titles, And Therefore A Sun! Which I Am The Son Of, The Son of The Sun, The God Of Perfection, The Golden Apex Of All Beings, The Chosen Sun, The Radiant Arete, The Brilliance of All Excellence, The King of Heaven, The Supreme Kai of Creation and Destruction, Golden Master Of The Universal Cycle, Hero Of All Heroes, The Ultimate Yin-Yang, The Most Pure, The Absolute, The Nuclear Glory, The Celestial Axis Of All Things, The Blazing Fire Of All Virtue, The Sacred Source, The Completion Of All Existence!"

He just stood there listing his many self-proclaimed titles. If you attack him during this, a part of the earth will suddenly jump up in the form of a man to block your attack. Repeatedly. A strange light shines from him as he yammers on pointlessly:
    "There Is No Hope Of Defeating Me. No Hope Of Winning Against Solitus, The One Who Is Me. For I Was Born To Be The Greatest Thing That Ever Was Or Will Be, I Am Destined To Complete This World, To Change It To Its Truest Most Perfect Form. All Of Life, All Of Existence, Every Single Planet, Man, Woman, And Child- All Are Here To Make Sure I Come Into Existence, All Here To Revolve Around Me, All Of Existence Before This Was Merely A Prelude To My Greatness, A Footnote Compared To The Glory I Will Bring To Reality, There Is None That Can Do Better, There Is None That Be Greater, No Hero Of Greater Morality, No Person Of Greater Intelligence, No Warrior Of Greater Strength, No Leader Of Greater Charm, For I Am The Sun Of All Things, And Thus All Else Are Mere Planets and Moons Orbiting Around My Light, As It Shown All Gods Are Incompetent Idiots Who Cannot Compare To My Might, My Glory, My Genius!"
    He strikes a pose to show off his muscles while he glitters bronze and gold with sparkles. If you read his mind, you just hear exactly the speech he is already giving you, and no detect zero fear or doubts in his mind for anything. He honestly believes every single word he says.
    "Tell Me The Name Of Such A Fool Who Thinks That He Can Do What These Foolish Gods Could Not. Behold How You Will Fail Before My Might, My Brilliance, My Mastery. Tell Me Who Thinks They Can Stop The Inevitable, The Perfect, The One Who Is Meant To Rule All, The One Who Is Meant To Save All, The Chosen Sun, Who So Many Follow That You Have No Chance To Stop My Endless Legions Of Greatest Virtue, TELL ME THE NAME OF ONE SO STUPID THAT HE THINKS HE CAN POSSIBLY DEFEAT ME EVER IN ANY WORLD, ANY INSTANCE! BEHOLD HOW THE WORLD WILL PROVE YOU WRONG FOR YOUR HUBRIS OF STANDING AGAINST ME!

For I am Solitus! Emperor of All Kings! King of All Shoguns...."

He is now beginning to loop. IT JUST KEEPS HAPPENING.

25. - Top - End - #175

RedWizardGuy

The Shining City

As King Vegeta corralled his rowdy followers, the ship that Max built came down into the atmosphere. From afar, it looked like a shooting star coming down during the day. Save that it neither burned up in the air, nor did it come crashing down to strike the ground. Instead, as it neared the city it came to a sudden stop and then weathered the resulting gust of air that followed in it's wake. It's sudden appearance overhead, blocking out the sun and casting the city in shadow was, perhaps, a bit much for the regular inhabitants of the city. They were used to some of Max's shenanigans, but some of them were heard screaming, then calming down after the sudden appearance of the thing in the sky. A few even audibly fainted. But they were at the city to learn, and if they learned nothing else, it was that sometimes weird things happened and to calm down and see what it was instead of leaping to conclusions.

Suffice to say, Max had built a monstrous Battleship. If the Orks were anywhere nearby, they would recognize it as the kind of ship that at least looked like it could take multiple Roks in a fight. Positively festooned with cannons, with a number of deployment hatches spread across the body, and a large, heavily defended cargo hatch in the center on the bottom. There was, of course, what looked like a bridge on top of it, seated high and prominently near the back. But that wasn't the actual bridge, it was just a mock up to provide a suitable distraction to someone trying to attack the bridge directly.

For those used to the size of ships that the Arcosian Empire would make, essentially very nice people carriers, this Thing that sat in the sky was monstrously sized. At 2 kilometers long, it easily dwarfed Arcosian ships. And unlike those, it had the shielding, and other defensive technology to stand up to most ki users. This ship probably had hangar space to park both the Saiyan's diplomatic ship, along with the ship that 22 and the others had been flying around in within it.

As the ship came to a stop overhead, the same little roomba with it's holoprojector and tassles came rolling out and activated a communications link from Max, now clad in a suit of combat armor that covered his entire body, "Right, well, let's get everyone who is coming along loaded up. I'll be opening one of the deployment doors, I assume everyone can fly." The projection turned over to King Vegeta, "Do your saiyans know how to sense energy? If not I can supply them with some scouters for the duration of...whatever I'm about to go step in. There IS a solid chance that there won't be fighting involved, but worst case scenario there I'll give your saiyans a fair tussle if it's...you know, not a combat situation. It'd be kind of unfair to get their hopes up if it's not a fight."

Max's projection then turned to look at the others nearby, "Anyone else looking to get a ride to Otherworld to find out what' going on, come on up with the Saiyans. I'm fairly sure I can get us there in this ship."
    Last edited by Sagetim; 2018-04-04 at 03:54 PM.

26. - Top - End - #176
    Ettin in the Playground

[Planet of Kais]

The Namekian scans Onin from head to toe, holding out a hand to tell them to stop. "Hold! We don't necessarily have any quarrel. So... uh..." The Namekian loses track for a moment as Solitus starts speechifying. Outwardly, they look like they're just staring at Solitus, struck dumb by his ridiculous egomania.... errr, awesome awesomeness.

However, Onin hears the Namekian's voice inside his head. "Okay, going to talk straight to your mind while your boss is entertaining himself." The antennae, they do something! "I think I have an idea what that "Iron Hand of Fate's" angle is, but what's your deal? I don't sense a whole lot of evil in you, so how did you get in this mess? No need for words, just please think hard of how and why you got here."

Onin probably could recount half his life story in the time it takes Solitus to list all his epithets. Anyways, before Solitus gets far into his second loop, the Namekian coughs in their fist and raises up hand. "I'm sorry to interrupt..."

They're really, really not.

"... but I thought I should answer, since Your Highness asked. I'm not here because I think you're evil. I just heard someone abuse my name and killing pretentious godlings is what I do. Just, thought I would start with that one." They point a thumb at Kurumo. "Name's Trombone. Nice to meet you."

27. - Top - End - #177
    Titan in the Playground

Broadcast Five
    The three "hmmmmm"'d.
    "Blizzan? Your thoughts?" Tailripper asks
    "Hmmm....I never heard of any Segmentum Governor like that...but I was a general, and I had my mind on military matters? I dunno, he might be a segmentum governor that ruled when Apfel was younger? Ugh, its been eleven years since I had think about this stuff! And ten years since that stupid Rebel Alliance did that weird friendship stuff that made no sense in battle to Hailing and has had me all obsessed with figuring out how that even WORKS! I mean, come on, if strong emotional bonds can do THAT what does it mean for the REST of the universe!? And why didn't it happen for other people in other battles!? It torments my mind, Tailripper!"
    "I know such existential questions can be hard for the mind to parse, I'm sure you'll work through it, my slaughter brother."
    Tailripper turns to Traube, I mean Traula.
    "Hm. I guess that will work for now. However I have a.....use for this station later. I'm really not going anywhere, so I hope you don't mind me staying. As for expertise, I am a Tuffle from Old Plant. Of course I have engineering experience, so I'll help. Not much compared to others, but you know, standard Tuffle education covers a lot."

Saiyan Diplomacy
    "I should probably go check it out-"
    "Ahem." Vegeta says "Super Saiyan. Answers. Want. From you."
    "and we still have not gotten to me! I want to fight- not to the death just....y'know...a friendly one. to show I'm strong to you."
    Darn it. Fine."
    Curse her fame.
    "Don't worry mom!" Masala says "I'll go instead! I always wanted to see the Other World!"
    Arkea looks at her wide-eyed.
    "....You look like Majin Buu.....but female...."
    "Yes and? I want to help!"
    Arkea blinks at this.
    ".....Touche...Anyone else coming?"

Solitus Rebellion: Onin's Lament
    No. You were right the first time, it is ridiculous egomania.
    Onin looks at Trombone Jr., eyes narrowing
    Hm. How ignorant. Very well. I will tell you my story, so as to show you how you are wrong about me. How I am evil.
    Spoiler: Onin's Lament
    Show

Hear my story: Once I was a saiyan warrior. Unlike most, I was a warrior who struggled to be even normally competent. My emotional makeup was fundamentally different from others. Most saiyans are confident and sure of their abilities by instinct. They take joy in battle and have no concept of family or love. Things like a rival, a harsh teacher, a sparring friend, a strong-willed mate- these competitive bonds are the only ones they understand. A normal saiyan inherently desires to better themselves and thus any relationship that challenge them to grow stronger are ones they naturally form.

I did not have such a state of mind. I was passive. I was quiet. I had to struggle just to seem like a normal warrior. To not seem weak. I formed a stoic mask, and while other saiyans expressed their anger and happiness out loud, I became known as a silent warrior who kept his emotions hidden, endured every challenge thrown at him and survived while barely speaking a word. I was able to become a competent warrior through clear headed thinking and ignoring the pain, even as I secretly desired a deep cooperative bond that no saiyan could seemingly give me.

One day however that bond came. I found one who I felt.....an indescribable passion for. It was love, but I did not know it at the time. Our bond was something we did not know how to describe or reconcile. So we had it in secret. She lit up my life, I could feel safe speaking to her. She never called me weak. I did not have to wear my mask. Around us, planet Sadala was under constant warfare, but we had a measure of peace.

The warfare was over artifacts of some other civilization. Powerful ships one could use to get off planet. It was a discovery we never seen before and anyone who could control them could go forth into the night sky and conquer the galaxy. One day however, when two tribes seemed as if they were going to stop fighting and pursue peace with one another, my love went forth to hunt, as well as a hunter from the other tribe. They were hunting the same prey, and the hunter accidentally killed her by reflex when he heard her footsteps and surprised him. The hunter saw what he did and ran, knowing it was another tribe he spoke of it to no one, knowing that if he spoke, only a diplomatic incident would occur and the greater strength that would come from unity would be lost.

I however after a while wondered where she went and went out looking for my love. I found her dead, and the rage I had been bottling up all my life began bubbling to the surface and my mask shattered. I ran to the other tribe, assuming in my rage that they had murdered her out of sick pleasure. I demanded to know why they killed her and the same hunter in his ignorance of love asked “oh come on what was she to you? Its not as if she was particularly strong or anything.”

At this, my rage exploded. No longer silent, my scream pierced the skies and my power shook the world. Yellow-green fire burst forth all around me, my muscles bulged and I was filled with seemingly unlimited power from my grief and rage. Saiyans, assuming that the apocalypse was coming suddenly forgot all about the war and fled to the ships, fleeing from the planet. They were right, for soon after I achieved this hulking form, I unleashed my rage in a single all powerful explosion that destroyed all of Sadala.

When I awoke, I was already dead. I walked to Yenma, and he explained that I had killed a majority of my race in a single rage-filled attack. At this news I was saddened, and did not fight the verdict to be sent to hell. So there I stayed, in a special hell designed for me alone: to relive every single saiyan life from their perspective that I ever killed over and over again for my sin of wrath. To be reminded of all the things I had destroyed for kalpas on end, unable to make any different decisions, unable to change the outcome, unable to do anything even as I experienced the life of the hunter that had killed her. I concluded that this transformation was a curse and that I deserved my place in hell. That since I am already dead, redemption is beyond me. Redemption is for the living, not for the ones who are already gone.

Kurumo and Solitus told me that the saiyans today seek the very form that destroyed their world. So I concluded was that the only way to keep the universe safe from my curse, from it spreading, was to finish the job, and to kill all saiyans left by first coming back to life with their help. To finish the genocide I started. My plan from then is to find a great threat and blow myself up killing it so that I may return to my place in Hell where I belong and endure my torment for eons more. The Super Saiyan curse is a far greater danger than any mere single tyrant, and I must stop it. This is why I am evil. My own lack of control, is why it must be done.

Do you not understand now? I was more controlled than all of them, and I still caused such tragedy. Imagine what destruction the rest will cause. I cannot allow it.
    Solitus glares at Trombone Jr.:
    "You Dare Interrupt Me? And Think That You Can Get Away With Killing One MY Servants!? He Can Still Serve Me In Death, But You See, I Need Him Alive. Most Of My Loyal Subjects Are Dead You See, And I Am In Need Of Those Who Can Walk Among The Living. And You Name Is Trombone? The Real One?"
    "No your majesty, he is just some other namekian who took his name for some reason."
    "Ah. A Pathetic Wannabe Taking The Name Of A Dead Has-Been. Your Petty Heretical Desires Are Of No Concern Of Mine! I And My Servants Will Ensure Your Stay In Hell Is Long And Torturous For Daring To Defy Me. Earth! Attack him!"
    Solitus commands, and the earth around him rises to obey as stone soldiers that attack Trombone Jr, charging at him.
    Last edited by Lord Raziere; 2018-04-04 at 05:11 PM.

28. - Top - End - #178
    Ettin in the Playground

"Said the guy who is a pathetic wannabe and a dead has-been", the Namekian responds dryly, cracking their neck and knuckles. They're not sure if they can win all these stone soldiers, nevermind the other assorted hellions should they join the battle. Got to try a few things and see how they work. They start bashing the first wave with their fists and feet, to feel how tough these things are.

Meanwhile, they try to maintain the telepathic connection to Onin. "Sounds to me you never left Hell, man. You just dragged it with you in your heart. If there's evil in you, it's not your past deeds, it's your pointless quest of genocide." The Namekian tries to lift up a stone soldier and use it as a bowling ball to fell a bunch of others.

"I admit I've only met one Super Saiyan, but he was a decent guy. Almost as bad blabbermouth as this Solitus, but still. Even saved a few planets, or so I heard." They try to send a mental image of Trunks Briefs to Onin. "But even if the Saiyans in this time and age turn out bad, in the vast sea of awfullness that is this universe, even Super Saiyans are a mere raindrop. This Solitus and that Kurumo, they are in their own way, just as bad your species."

29. - Top - End - #179

Quote Originally Posted by Lord Raziere View Post
    Broadcast Five
    The three "hmmmmm"'d.
    "Blizzan? Your thoughts?" Tailripper asks
    "Hmmm....I never heard of any Segmentum Governor like that...but I was a general, and I had my mind on military matters? I dunno, he might be a segmentum governor that ruled when Apfel was younger? Ugh, its been eleven years since I had think about this stuff! And ten years since that stupid Rebel Alliance did that weird friendship stuff that made no sense in battle to Hailing and has had me all obsessed with figuring out how that even WORKS! I mean, come on, if strong emotional bonds can do THAT what does it mean for the REST of the universe!? And why didn't it happen for other people in other battles!? It torments my mind, Tailripper!"
    "I know such existential questions can be hard for the mind to parse, I'm sure you'll work through it, my slaughter brother."
    Tailripper turns to Traube, I mean Traula.
    "Hm. I guess that will work for now. However I have a.....use for this station later. I'm really not going anywhere, so I hope you don't mind me staying. As for expertise, I am a Tuffle from Old Plant. Of course I have engineering experience, so I'll help. Not much compared to others, but you know, standard Tuffle education covers a lot."
    Plant. Right, one of the planets Hailing destroyed. Apfel didn't go into detail about the natives, save basic descriptions of the technologically advanced Tuffles and the mighty Saiyans. Though he doesn't know enough about them. Great. She answered, a part of her genuinely happy to have help with the technical details someone of Traube's military background would be rather deficient in assisting.

Then again, even if this Tuffle weren't totally loyal to Solitus, it still made making a straight distress call rather problematic. No, she'd have to go Tokyo Rose on this one. Just help me set up, and you can stick around as long as you want. She offered. I'd like everyone in Heaven, Hell, and everyone in between to hear us with the flip of a switch.

30. - Top - End - #180

RedWizardGuy

The Shining City/Moving to World of Kais

Max waited for everyone who was coming to get loaded up. If you haven't posted yet, and wanted your character to have joined on the ship at this time, just assume they made it on time and got on with the others. As he was waiting for whoever was coming along to get loaded up, the holo-projection of Max looked over to Jade, "Well, if things are rather...sticky, I may have to put in a call for reinforcements or evacuate, you know, instead of simply retreat with the ship. If that happens, the city will show you to the appropriate room. And remember, there's more than one way to go super saiyan...so, you know, don't blow up Earth while I'm gone, eh?"

Max chuckled, and with an indicator that the people getting aboard were aboard, Max waved and cut communications. The outer doors to his ship closed up. The people who had entered through them found that they had gone through an airlock room with a few seats, along with a second, smaller airlock, and finally a third that just seemed to be a series of heavy armored doors that could be closed in an emergency. Behind all of those was a much more expansive area, with seating, a snack dispensary, tables, and bathrooms. The interior of the ship was not nearly as ornate as the city, but it was clean, functional, and sturdy. And the seats were comfortable, they even came with seat belts. Though those seemed to be more of an emergency use option, as there was no indication that the ship had started to move once it started going. Well, no indication beyond the view out the door they had come in through.

The ship, all two kilometers of it, pulled nimbly out of it's very low orbit and gracefully up into the sky. As it moved up through the air, the sound of it's engines roaring was replaced by something else as Max activated his refined FTL system. Space started to shake and shimmy, vibrating, and passing that vibration along to the nearest matter around. Which was the air, which simply propagated the sound on it's own, as sound does. The end result was a rather musical exit as the ship went from pointing upwards, to simply disappearing in the blink of an eye.

Max, at the controls, nodded as things worked how they were supposed to. His ship had jumped out of the confines of the Universe itself without too much issue. Skirting the edge of reality, real time wasn't technically passing, while apparent time seemed to be chugging along just fine within the confines of the ship. Using his sensors, he found that trying to scan a place to land in Otherworld seemed to be blocked. That was disconcerting, but Max wasn't about to give up so easily. After all, he had done Some basic mapping in the ten year interim. It just meant that he might accidentally run someone over if they were flying. Or run their house over if it was one of those floating flying affairs. Let's be real, his ship is ridiclously sized, if he lands somewhere inhabited it could take out a few neighborhoods. Which is why Max used his basic map to aim for what he thought was a relatively uninhabited location. They could adjust from there, and probably wouldn't be running anyone over.

The security net, however was still a problem. It was blocking regular means of teleportation, and while that wouldn't stop his ship flying right through it, Max was unwilling to risk his ship and everyone in it being cut to ribbons by the heavenly security system. So rather than fly through it to see what happened, Max brought the main reactors online and filled the capacitors for the main cannon. The passengers, if they looked out the nearest little window, would see complete blackness outside. Not just the absence of light, but the absence of matter. Possibly even the absence of space, but the end result was much the same visually.

With the capacitors charged, Max partially activated his drive system, starting to open a path into Otherworld. However, as that path intersected the security net, Max grabbed hold of an over sized lever and pulled it to fire his ship's main cannon. What was released was a battering ram of energy potent enough to split worlds. Max had, of course, not tested it on any planets. That would be rather excessive. But the math and tests had checked out. If the concentrated beam of power was enough to punch a hole through the security net, Max would engage the rest of his drive's sequence, and fly his monstrosity of science into the air space above the World of the Kais. If all worked out, the ship would appear out of an apparent explosion in the sky, as the apparent time of the ship synchronized with the time in reality.

For the passengers, the trip was...well, a little short. Not much to look at out the window, but some nice snacks and the necessary amenities to get ready for a fight.
    Last edited by Sagetim; 2018-04-06 at 02:24 PM.