New OOTS products from CafePress
New OOTS t-shirts, ornaments, mugs, bags, and more
Page 9 of 50 FirstFirst 1234567891011121314151617181934 ... LastLast
  1. - Top - End - #241
    Titan in the Playground

Default Re: [DBitp] Here Comes The Son

Strategy meeting:
    Jade thinks for a moment at all this information coming and says
    "Lets assess the situation. Orkz coming her and Solitus suddenly getting out of Hell and being the new king of heaven at the same time? kind of suspicious. I don't think these events are unconnected. Luxana who sent the the Orkz again?"
    "someone named Kurumo."
    "and who is he?"
    "A Shinjin, Head of Heavenly Security." says Arkea.
    "Really. So a Shinjin sends Orkz to kill us, while Solitus is suddenly in heaven proclaiming he has conquered it. Ok. So. Why isn't Kurumo dealing with Solitus instead? Probably means he is working with them and wants us out of the picture. But what would motivate Kurumo to overthrow Heavne....Arkea?"
    "Well....I don't know. The closest thing I can think of would be him ranting at Shin, he has been constantly trying to get Shin to do anything for five million years during his rule to no success so that the Universes problems can be fixed."
    She describes Kurumo's personality and tendencies and the fact that he is a fate stylist.
    "....Actually that makes perfect sense. A near-immortal bureaucracy, becoming stagnant because one guy is too depressed and half-trained to rule it well. Another Shinjin believing he can do the job better but unable to get the position himself because of birth. Only solution for a guy like that when words fail? Kill the one on top, because there is no way to replace them through legal means. Kurumo sounds like he is real angry that no progress has been made and made some extreme measures to get something done.

Thing is, Solitus is a threat, but caged one. He still has that halo. He is still dead. Unless there is some weird reality-controlling machine on the planet of the Kais he can use to screw with things on a wide scale?"

"No. There isn't. All our power is internal. The universes rules are not ours to play around with however we want. The only thing he can really affect up there is the cycle of reincarnation. He can't even retrieve the Super Dragon Balls from there since he is dead, so the closest we do have to a physics controlling machine is an entirely separate universe and you need to be alive to evens tart retrieving them."
    "The super WHATS!?"
    "Please forget you heard that."
    "....But as I saying. Tactically speaking, Solitus can't actually attack us. Which means he needs someone ALIVE to do things in the mortal world FOR HIM. someone like a shinjin, like Kurumo to do something like send the orks. which says to me, that Kurumo is more a threat than Solitus. Solitus despite all his bluster, is contained in the Spirit World. this Kurumo on the other hand can move back and forth between it. Sure it sucks that Solitus is there and apparently taken over, but he isn't going anywhere any time soon. Kurumo on the other hand is a shinjin who apparently wants to replace the current Supreme kai no matter what at any cost. If we go to heaven and attack now, he might just teleport out, hide away and muster up a different mortal force to retake heaven for himself but next time with forces that can go on the offensive and take over the rest of existence rather than dead prisoners who can't. Thing is, I doubt Orkz are the only mortal forces he has to use. Orkz are stupid. If you want a mortal force to take over the mortal world, you need something more than that.

This might sound stupid, but we might have to draw out those forces, bait them by not being aggressive. If we go on the offensive, Kurumo can just call in reinforcements and make taking the offensive much harder. We play defensive, and get rid of all the forces that Kurumo throws at us first, and he will have no reinforcements when we DO go attack. Cause if we go aggro, he sounds like like a control guy who has been preparing for us and will do a bunch of counters if we rush in, but if we exhaust his options, deplete all his mortal forces, he will have no choice but to fall back to Heaven. Whereas if we rush in, Kurumo could do all sorts of stuff while we try to take down Solitus, such as teleport to Earth and make sure the forces here lose while taking Earth's Dragon Balls for himself, or hide away and gather forces we don't know about and come back in a few years with something even meaner. His mobility is what makes him the biggest threat, simply because he is alive, is a planner and thinker rather than Solitus who is just an idiot, and can teleport while the others can't. Solitus may be more powerful- I doubt Kurumo would recruit someone weaker than him- but he is an immobile threat for right now.

Kurumo on the other hand? He could go anywhere and do all sorts of fate shenanigans we don't know about for his plans. We rush in and he might just decide to use Solitus as a distraction so that he can do something else. We don't want him pulling some tricksy plan in response to us. I think that if we play this defensively, he will assume we're stupid mortals and thus underestimate us until we exhaust all that he has to affect the mortal world with. then all he will have to fall back on will be Solitus. Which we KNOW about, rather than a force we DON'T. See?"
    I'm also on discord as "raziere".

2. - Top - End - #242
    Colossus in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Hawkflight View Post
    Starlight noticed Apfel's arrival and brightened up. "Sensei!" she called out, waving to him in greeting. They hadn't seen much of each other since the incident ten years ago, after all. Part of her was excited to show off the new sword skills she'd learned since then.
    Quote Originally Posted by Sagetim View Post
    As Apfel arrived, the Max-split near Luxana waved him down, "Man, Apfel, you've aged like milk since the last time I saw you. Haven't you been letting Asalute give you some maintenance healing?" No, it was not the most diplomatic thing to say. Max was kind of hoping the audacity of the statement might snap Apfel out of that frenzied look, at least long enough to talk a little.
    Apfel opened his mouth to speak, but thought better of it, as it was unlikely anything he was going to say off-the-cuff was going to be pleasant. Matters regarding my late wife occupy my attention at the moment, I apologize.

Quote Originally Posted by Lord Raziere View Post
    Strategy meeting:
    Spoiler: Stratergizing
    Show
    Jade thinks for a moment at all this information coming and says
    "Lets assess the situation. Orkz coming her and Solitus suddenly getting out of Hell and being the new king of heaven at the same time? kind of suspicious. I don't think these events are unconnected. Luxana who sent the the Orkz again?"
    "someone named Kurumo."
    "and who is he?"
    "A Shinjin, Head of Heavenly Security." says Arkea.
    "Really. So a Shinjin sends Orkz to kill us, while Solitus is suddenly in heaven proclaiming he has conquered it. Ok. So. Why isn't Kurumo dealing with Solitus instead? Probably means he is working with them and wants us out of the picture. But what would motivate Kurumo to overthrow Heavne....Arkea?"
    "Well....I don't know. The closest thing I can think of would be him ranting at Shin, he has been constantly trying to get Shin to do anything for five million years during his rule to no success so that the Universes problems can be fixed."
    She describes Kurumo's personality and tendencies and the fact that he is a fate stylist.
    "....Actually that makes perfect sense. A near-immortal bureaucracy, becoming stagnant because one guy is too depressed and half-trained to rule it well. Another Shinjin believing he can do the job better but unable to get the position himself because of birth. Only solution for a guy like that when words fail? Kill the one on top, because there is no way to replace them through legal means. Kurumo sounds like he is real angry that no progress has been made and made some extreme measures to get something done.

Thing is, Solitus is a threat, but caged one. He still has that halo. He is still dead. Unless there is some weird reality-controlling machine on the planet of the Kais he can use to screw with things on a wide scale?"

"No. There isn't. All our power is internal. The universes rules are not ours to play around with however we want. The only thing he can really affect up there is the cycle of reincarnation. He can't even retrieve the Super Dragon Balls from there since he is dead, so the closest we do have to a physics controlling machine is an entirely separate universe and you need to be alive to evens tart retrieving them."
    "The super WHATS!?"
    "....But as I saying. Tactically speaking, Solitus can't actually attack us. Which means he needs someone ALIVE to do things in the mortal world FOR HIM. someone like a shinjin, like Kurumo to do something like send the orks. which says to me, that Kurumo is more a threat than Solitus. Solitus despite all his bluster, is contained in the Spirit World. this Kurumo on the other hand can move back and forth between it. Sure it sucks that Solitus is there and apparently taken over, but he isn't going anywhere any time soon. Kurumo on the other hand is a shinjin who apparently wants to replace the current Supreme kai no matter what at any cost. If we go to heaven and attack now, he might just teleport out, hide away and muster up a different mortal force to retake heaven for himself but next time with forces that can go on the offensive and take over the rest of existence rather than dead prisoners who can't. Thing is, I doubt Orkz are the only mortal forces he has to use. Orkz are stupid. If you want a mortal force to take over the mortal world, you need something more than that.

This might sound stupid, but we might have to draw out those forces, bait them by not being aggressive. If we go on the offensive, Kurumo can just call in reinforcements and make taking the offensive much harder. We play defensive, and get rid of all the forces that Kurumo throws at us first, and he will have no reinforcements when we DO go attack. Cause if we go aggro, he sounds like like a control guy who has been preparing for us and will do a bunch of counters if we rush in, but if we exhaust his options, deplete all his mortal forces, he will have no choice but to fall back to Heaven. Whereas if we rush in, Kurumo could do all sorts of stuff while we try to take down Solitus, such as teleport to Earth and make sure the forces here lose while taking Earth's Dragon Balls for himself, or hide away and gather forces we don't know about and come back in a few years with something even meaner. His mobility is what makes him the biggest threat, simply because he is alive, is a planner and thinker rather than Solitus who is just an idiot, and can teleport while the others can't. Solitus may be more powerful- I doubt Kurumo would recruit someone weaker than him- but he is an immobile threat for right now.

Kurumo on the other hand? He could go anywhere and do all sorts of fate shenanigans we don't know about for his plans. We rush in and he might just decide to use Solitus as a distraction so that he can do something else. We don't want him pulling some tricksy plan in response to us. I think that if we play this defensively, he will assume we're stupid mortals and thus underestimate us until we exhaust all that he has to affect the mortal world with. then all he will have to fall back on will be Solitus. Which we KNOW about, rather than a force we DON'T. See?"
    It took a tremendous amount of effort on Apfel's part to keep him from just exploding then and there, not only because this overly and unnecessarily long-winded explanation and speculation was based on limited information, but most importantly, it was keeping Traube exposed to unnecessary danger, which only increased moment by moment. Time was of the essence, as far as he was concerned.

I've never heard of "Orks." He answered. But if you need help defending Earth, I can call a legion of Arcosian Homeworlders.

But we need to get to heaven, now.
    He said, before hesitating. I need to get to heaven. Traube, my late wife, is in danger, and even if we can't win right away, there must be some way to keep her safe, or get her out.
    Dark Souls Remake in a Nutshell
    Don't mess with a Primarch

Sometimes I make avatars too. Shoot me a PM if interested.

3. - Top - End - #243
    Ogre in the Playground

Starlight placed a hoof on Apfel's shoulder and shook her head.

"Nothing we can do personally would help," she said. "We are facing a foe who can control fate itself, and we can be sure he is constantly monitoring us. If we were to go storming the castle, it would only put her in more danger. Our best bet might be to do nothing, but ... if you insist, I know a pony who can help."
    Quote Originally Posted by TheAmishPirate
    Psychology has nothing to say on the courtship of dragons, but science will surely catch up in time.
    Spoiler: Previous Avatars!
    Show

Kitty Lacuna by Kymme

Spoiler: Characters
    Show

4. - Top - End - #244
    Titan in the Playground

Strategy meeting:
    "Ok. Hm. Well she's dead, so we can't really take her out of the Spirit World but....Arkea...do you think she can hide in Hell?"
    "Well yes! Hell should be empty if Solitus has truly rallied the prisoners of it to take over Heaven. What follower of his would desire to go back there? None. Even if people were to hide down there, no villain would be eager or willing to go back down in pursuit. They wouldn't want to experience that place again. And its not worth surveying all of Hell for whatever people would go into it to escape Solitus. "
    "So it'd be like a guerilla hiding in a jungle?"
    "Pretty much, she would not be comfortable, but she would be safe. It wouldn't be worth the time and effort to send people down there after her. The place is a prison, not an executioners block. I'd be more worried for her safety at Meng-Po's place, if only of being in danger of drinking the tea."
    "Sounds an option. Its either that or get Fortuneteller Baba to temporarily resurrect her, but....Baba would have to go into the Spirit World herself to find her, putting Baba at risk and thus pretty much giving the enemy a harmless old lady who does have a method of raising the dead, even ifs temporary- and that could be problematic, because they could reverse engineer that method and figure out how to make it permanent. and then NO ONE would be safe from Solitus."

Yankar:
    "I......feel ashamed of my recent actions, and lost because of it. But I am interested in your offer. I will accept, and see what you have for me, Lord Maxwell."
    He says, staring intently at him.

Speaking of Meng-Po's:
    Lagerin, Onin and Meta-tuffle are joined by Val-Kagra.
    "I am interested in learning your methods of resurrection."
    "Very well. Quite simply, While Yenma is the being that judges people to be sent to heaven or Hell, thus allowing them to enter the Afterlife, Meng-Po is the Lady of Reincarnation, the blue Oni to his red that allows people to EXIT the Afterlife. She is known also the Lady of Forgetfulness, as she brews a drink called the Tea of Forgetfulness. Once a soul drinks it, they forget everything about themselves, their time in hell, previous lives, everything. For the tea is also called "The Waters of Oblivion." Thus the soul made blank and falling asleep from the drought, is somehow sent off to be reincarnated. After all, the memories of a soul are not but things to be washed away in the cycle of reincarnation.

What we are going to do, is go to her, beat her up, and force us to tell the method of how souls get to the physical world, while not drinking her Tea. How to essentially, get the living physicality without any of the memory loss. There has to be a method to it, all we have to do is figure it out."

They touch down at Meng-Po's place. there was a sign stating "WELCOME TO MENG-PO'S TEAHOUSE."
    A big restaurant. they walk in and many of the souls were shivering in the corner in one manner or other with Hellish thugs standing around triumphant. Meng-Po herself was a big blue oni same size as Yenma in a suit and skirt, her black hair tied in a bun. She is shivering, afraid as well.
    "Greetings Meng-Po."
    Lagerin says, his fang smile showing.
    "We have come to learn a very specific secret of yours...."

Deglargo Industries
    Kurumo teleports in, surprising both the Exec and the CEO.
    "Who are you!?" says the Exec
    "And do you have money?" The CEO questions.
    "I Am Mr. Ox. The stockholder of most of your shares."
    "Oh! Your....your Mr. Ox! Pleased to finally meet you....what is it you need?"
    "The project your working on. I am in need of it."
    "But but....eh.....Mr. Ox. There are only seven specimens, all prototypes, shouldn't we wait until mass production?"
    "No need. The soldiers your making are practically unkillable, and can reproduce on their own. Bring in the one you call Orange Wasp."
    "The Unkillables!" suddenly says the Exec. "Thats what we'll call them. Sure thing...Mr. Ox."
    Soon Orange Wasp was called up. The figure was hidden partially in shadow, with the hitting his orange carapace. He speaks with a voice of a teenager
    "So, whats this about boss? Whose this old dude? Guy looks like he walked out of a chinese film with his fu-manchu and topknot! Space Hollywood deciding to do Romance of the Tree Kingdoms of something?"
    "No. You are to retrieve someone for me. It is important. You are the one designed for infiltration yes?"
    "Yes, and while we're at it." says the Ceo. "I bet it'd be a good opportunity to test out that certain method of infiltration. Make sure it works."
    "Indeed. Your unique talents will be quite useful in the long term."
    "Uuuuhh..eheheheh. Boss?-es? Can we like, not do that....method? Its kind of gross and not cool? I kind of uh....don't want to do it and I'm afraid of commitment and the responsibility involved...."
    "Do it Orange Wasp. Thats an order." says the CEO.
    Orange Wasp is suddenly forced by his own design to stand up straight and proclaim
    "Yes Master!"
    He glares at his masters and says
    ".....Okay then. No choice in the matter. Got it. Can I at least do it on an evil jerk nobody will miss? Please?"
    "whatever, as long you get results."
    "Okay then. Glad we're clear on that. What am I doing?"
    Kurumo explains....

5. - Top - End - #245
    Ogre in the Playground

Strategy Meeting:

"Ok. Hm. Well she's dead, so we can't really take her out of the Spirit World but....Arkea...do you think she can hide in Hell?"

"Well yes! Hell should be empty if Solitus has truly rallied the prisoners of it to take over Heaven. What follower of his would desire to go back there? None. Even if people were to hide down there, no villain would be eager or willing to go back down in pursuit. They wouldn't want to experience that place again. And its not worth surveying all of Hell for whatever people would go into it to escape Solitus. "

"So it'd be like a guerilla hiding in a jungle?"

"Pretty much, she would not be comfortable, but she would be safe. It wouldn't be worth the time and effort to send people down there after her. The place is a prison, not an executioners block. I'd be more worried for her safety at Meng-Po's place, if only of being in danger of drinking the tea."

"Sounds an option. Its either that or get Fortuneteller Baba to temporarily resurrect her, but....Baba would have to go into the Spirit World herself to find her, putting Baba at risk and thus pretty much giving the enemy a harmless old lady who does have a method of raising the dead, even ifs temporary- and that could be problematic, because they could reverse engineer that method and figure out how to make it permanent. and then NO ONE would be safe from Solitus."
    Starlight nodded. "I'll ask Berry Sweet to escort her," she said. "There's no way Kurumo is monitoring her."

Yankar:

"I......feel ashamed of my recent actions, and lost because of it. But I am interested in your offer. I will accept, and see what you have for me, Lord Maxwell," he says, staring intently at him.
    Lord Maxwell nodded, then raised a finger. Suddenly, the two of them were in an exceptionally high-tech base, meeting or even exceeding The Shining City's standards. Furthermore, Yankar could sense that they were not teleported there by Instant Transmission -- they teleported there with human technology.

"Welcome to our headquarters," said Lord Maxwell. "Please, forgive me, I cannot tell you exactly where we are right now -- not that that would stop you, I'm sure. Here we have technology acquired from ... numerous sources which we use for various experiments, in order to help us develop new, more effective ways of defending the Earth from extraterrestrial threats."

Maxwell led the way into another room. This room was much more spartan, featuring a variety of training equipment, as well as various electronic devices which Yankar might recognize from his time. He would most notably recognize that the room is a gravity chamber, featuring all of the training equipment he could ever need, including numerous laser turrets to practice dodging. "I promised equipment to aid your training, and I am a man of my word. I shan't keep you waiting. However, there are several matters I must attend to personally. One of my top scientists will be along to explain all of this equipment to you shortly. Before I go, have you any questions?"
    Last edited by Hawkflight; 2018-04-26 at 12:14 AM.
    Psychology has nothing to say on the courtship of dragons, but science will surely catch up in time.
    Show

Kitty Lacuna by Kymme

Show

6. - Top - End - #246
    Bugbear in the Playground

RedWizardGuy

Strategy meeting:

"The super WHATS!?"
    Strategy Meeting

Max's only response to 'please forget you heard that' was a quick, "nope."

When the subject of Apfel's wife came up, Max stroked his chin thoughtfully. But they came up with a suitable plan, so he kept quiet and filed it away as a plan B for later. The less it was talked about, the less Kurumo would be able to scry any elements of it out.

While the others talked, the Max-split on the scene set about healing Apfel. Using healing waves to restore senescent cells, bolster his body's supply of stem cells, fix up the condition of his cells in general, among other things. He was effectively returning Apfel's body to it's prime, and thus extending his life span by that much. If Heaven was not currently in disarray from the whole take over, Max expected he would already be getting yelled at for tinkering with predestined life spans or some such thing. The visible effect on Apfel would be rather dramatic, with his wrinkles disappearing, his sight being restored, his limp going away, and any age based shrinking being reversed. Why, his coloring might even get more vibrant, if it had faded as he aged.

As he worked, the Max-split mentioned to Apfel, "Some Homeworld Arcosians would be much appreciated. Orks are very tenacious, generally don't have the capacity for peaceful coexistance, and their technology works because they think it does. So be very careful how you fight them, you don't want to introduce an impossible idea to them only to have it thrown back at you as a functioning thing."

7. - Top - End - #247

Stratergy Meeting

Apfel looks at Jade, a skeptical look in his eyes. I hear what you are saying, and your logic is sound. However forgive me if I am hesitant to send my late wife to HFIL, to keep her safe. Even if it was only temporary. While we consider that as a first option, let us explore other options-the dragonballs! He suddenly looks up in surprise. She can be resurrected and brought here. More importantly, we can gain an information source from the inside.

Then Max began to heal Apfel. He only looked over in mild surprise before he started to feel the effects. Already he could feel the lethargy and weakness of his aging body fade away, like scales were falling off. The chronic ache in his shoulder faded into nothing, and he swore his vision was getting better. More clear than it had in years. He blinked at Max, already looking younger than he did, when he first met the Rebel Alliance on Plant. His faded purple skin becoming a more vibrant violet. His energy also noticeably increased, reaching 7 million, but it's unlikely this is his base form's maximum.

What are you doing? He asked with amazement, his voice also noticeably younger, more lively.

Er-right. He looked off to the side for a bit, as though spacing out, but much like his old monocle, his glasses doubled as a scouter, giving him a visual interface. We are experiencing some difficulty with the Empire of Cassius over in the Andromeda Galaxy. Evidently, their technology has also advanced rapidly, and their soldiers can go toe-to-toe with Ki users. Veru'nas technology is also frustratingly difficult to reverse-engineer, being engineered with circuitry at the microscopic, and even at times the atomic level, even the seemingly most straight-forward of devices can have the complexity of starships. The only Legion I can call on short notice are the Alechal 19th, the Royal Consortium, under the command of Lord-General Freis. Though under a different rank, Max may remember that name from 10 years ago. Which...is actually very fortuitous, Freis and his Gentlemen of Honor are very strong.
    Last edited by Emperor Ing; 2018-04-26 at 07:04 PM.

8. - Top - End - #248
    Titan in the Playground

Strategy Meeting:
    Jade looks at Beryl.
    "Uh, Beryl do we know if the current Dragon Balls have that "within one year" limitation? Because I know the ones from our previous timeline did, and last time we checked Oxyribo mostly kept them the same but kind of improved them in some ways?"
    "Hm, yeah, that might be a problem with that plan. for some reason resurrections have a "must happen within one year of the person dying" limitation. But that might be a limitation exclusive to the other ones from the U7/our timeline...."
    "On the plus side though, it actually means that if true, one can't wish Solitus back since he died 12 years ago."
    "We REALLY need someone new to bond to these things and keep track of what is and isn't possible with this timelines Dragon Balls."
    Pinappla is just blinking in bewilderment at them talking about resurrecting people almost casually.

Then Masala speaks up
    "Ooh! I know! Maybe I can use my majin magic to help with Traube somehow! Or maybe we can find Mekrashin, convince him that resurrection is possible with ork technology and he can help!"
    The Androids stop to consider this plan.
    "Y'know, Either of those might actually work."
    "Or not! Majin Magic and Ork tech are kind of unpredictable and chaotic."
    "Hey, maybe combining them could help, make it more powerful!"
    "Or lead to HIGHLY unpredictable results that could be worse than the plague its curing."
    "Nevertheless, worry not Apfel, I brave lady-knight Masala shall rescue her no matter what it takes!"
    She is suddenly in knight garb out of nowhere with pink light radiating out from her like some savior out of the stories.
    "This will go so horribly wrong."
    "No it won't! Have some faith in our daughter. She can pull through."
    "Yes, but what madness will happen in the process? Thats the question."

Yankar
    "....Weren't two of the people there humans and time travelers like me? Who are cyborgs made with technology thats technically from this planet even if its not this timeline? I mean, I'm a time traveler also, so I don't see why your coming to me over the Referas who are actually motivated by fighting to defend people or Max Banders who is a better man than I. All I am is a martial artist. a fighter, doing it for the enjoyment. Why consider me over others?"
    he says while he inspects the equipment shown.

Meanwhile With A Noble...
    A noble, one named Lord Middleham came into his parlor from a hunt.
    "ohohohohoho, the hunt was good today. I do love tracking down those beastmen, the faces they make as you catch them are priceless, and the sound he made as the ki blast penetrated his lung was hilarious! Perhaps I'll go hunting for man next. The most dangerous game."
    A butler comes looking dour and stoic
    "Oh hello Jeeves, bring me some tea and crumpets would you? I quite peckish after flying home from the Huntsman's Club..."
    The butler does not do so. Instead he morphs back into Orange Wasp, Lord Middleham's eyes widening
    "Sorry. Your butlers knocked out. As for you....I know I'm just going to HATE this part..."
    There is a scream. Then silence. Then Lord Middleham goes flying out again, Orange Wasp watching him go with a disgusted looked on his face as he morphs back into the butler.

9. - Top - End - #249

RedWizardGuy

Strategery

"Well, I'm restoring your senescent cells, adding telomeres back onto your cell's DNA, reinvigorating and replenishing you're body's supply of stem cells, and activating the production of certain proteins that trigger a particular chemical to be produced that tells your cells to take care of themselves in greater quantity. As well as restoring bone structure and muscle mass, rejuvenating rods and cones and such within your eyes, and a number of other processes whose end result is the restoration of your youth and a general expansion to your life expectancy. It's all based on drugs that I uh, know how to make for humans but haven't been putting into production yet. Mostly because I'm kind of waiting for the older and more entitled feeling jackanapes to die off before I go sharing anything like that to minimize the exploitation of the masses." In other words, Max didn't want to put that much effort into making humans be nice to each other, so he was waiting for those most likely to horribly exploit tech he's planning to release to die off before he releases it. It's probably safe to assume he also didn't want to have to go around killing particularly horrible people.

While he talked relatively fast, Max also changed the subject as he took a guilty-looking glance over at Arkea, hoping that she wasn't going to give him a talking to for subverting fate by extending life spans, "In any case, having the assistance of General Fries would be most excellent. Even if he can only spare a squad, that would be very helpful in ensuring the planet has sufficient coverage against invasion. Orks spawn more of themselves by letting off spores, the spore infect ground and living tissue and grow like a blight across any lands they touch down on, then you wind up with various kinds of Orks sprouting up, like the fungus they are, across that blighted landscape. Then they gather up and start looting and pillaging and making Orky devices. So ensuring that none of the spores successfully infect the Earth's biosphere is rather high on my list of priorities. It would also be nice to prevent that from happening to Mars, it's undergoing a terraforming project."

Max filed away this information about the Empire of Cassius for later. That sounded like a medium term threat. Instead, he looked over to the others, "Well, if you don't know the limitations of your own dragonballs, we could always check in on Namek's set. I calmed the storms ravaging their planet a few years back and have been dropping in from time to time to help them rebuild with care packages." Care packages, in this case, consisted of prefabricated buildings, a few satellites that could collect from the abundant solar power in the system to beam power down to the planet, and an emergency communicator in case anything went awry and they wanted or needed Max's help.

10. - Top - End - #250
    Titan in the Playground

[Vodkana]

"Dislike..." Vodkana hummed, after watching the video.
    "APFEL!" she said cheerfully, and smashed the emperor in hug. "And if you want you can always call me, yo anahilate some enemies. In late yeats, I mostly had experience kicking ki user creeps, and some fanatic Hailing's fanboys."

Vodkana ponderd. "Would my security droids and henchmen be helpful here? Nya..."

[King Fenrir]

"Please accept my gratitude from the depth of my heart. Now where are my lazy children!?".

Spoon and Rajas Of Taste

All glared with horror at what Solitus done to Sihpter. No one liked him. Even among evil chefs despicable. But Solitus could to that to them as well.

Spoon blinked, and took a deep breath.
    "Merowrowrow.. how gloriouse and perfect are you, your exaltedness! But why won't we calm down and celebrate? You own now, time itself after all.." was it good idea to follow him around?
    too late for regrets.
    Platiji, the Bitter Raja closed his eyes, looking for a way out of this.. he couldn't find.
    For now.
    Panana Raja Of Sweet turned pale- she might, have killed some shinjins while obsorbing their sugar...
    Only Furkasha The Raja Of Sour, sincerly smiled.
    The universe desereved such a leader.
    Thanks for the OOTSkage of OOTS art, Lord Raziere.

------
    My previouse Avater

Bazzilion legions of thanks to his highness Emperor Ing for the awesome avatar!

Who want to join some freeform Naruto Rp?
    http://www.giantitp.com/forums/showt...ound-ITP-OOC-1

11. - Top - End - #251
    Titan in the Playground

End of Solituses Speech:
    While all this discussion was going on, Solitus was blathering on about his laws:
    Spoiler: Nothing Important
    Show
    “To begin my reign, I must observe the problems that plague the realm. There is only a single problem that truly ails the realm, and it is that the world, unlike me is not perfect in varying degrees. Thus I will begin by outlining my hierarchy of perfection, to best represent which beings are suited for what jobs and how society will function until all things are made perfect by my hand:

Shinjin and humanity are the highest caste, being the two races, Celestial and terrestrial that make up halves of my perfect physiology. However due to most Shinjin currently judging me fit to only serve in hell, are thus more imperfect for their mis-judgement are in the slave caste until a new generation arises or until they see the error of their ways. They get the greatest jobs

Next caste below that are all the races that look like humanity but are not humanity. The Brench-seijin, the saiyans, and so on will enjoy good jobs based upon their talents.

The caste below that are arcosians, incirrans, namekians and other beings that drift away from my perfected being in major ways, worry not with service you can prove your loyalty despite your lower status.

The caste below that are beastfolk, nyagatos, ponies and other such beastly, lowly creatures. They are the slave caste, for they are all animals walking on two legs or worse, four. More suited for drudge work than any other because of their clearly beastly nature. For Man always stands superior over Beast and thus deserves to be their master.

Another note, since I the perfect being, am male, clearly the universe has decreed that male beings are closer to my perfection and thus more likely to succeed at anything. Thus within a caste the males will always outrank females.

Also since my skin is fair like the rays of the sun, clearly the universe favors light over darkness, and thus light-skinned beings shall always outranked dark-skinned ones, it is only natural.

Also stronger people shall always outrank the weak, since I am strong.

Next we have the matter of my children, all of my offspring of course will have fragments of my true perfection and will thus outrank everybody and be the true nobility of our universe spanning society. This dynasty once formed will divide the various lands under my rule into their feudal territories so as to properly delegate power based on who proves to get the closest to my perfection to me, with the more perfect ones getting more land to rule as they prove their competence.

Finally all beings who rebel against me have clearly become Anti-Perfect heretics who deserve only to killed and be sent to hell. There they will be tortured until they repent and accept my divinity as absolute or reincarnate into the next life.

However, worry not! All money shall be golden and thus the more money you have, the more things that are perfect you have in your possession, and thus with enough golden coins you shall rise in caste as proof of devotion to my golden perfection. Collecting any other currency is greedy and proof of heresy.

Remember that the closer you get to perfection, the closer you get to the truth. True perfection needs no lies told to them. It is only the imperfect that need such unfortunate methods to function. The higher your caste, the less lies you shall be told! Thus by being higher caste, you prove your right to the perfection of truth. By being lower caste, you prove yourself unworthy of truth and therefore need only what is told of them and what more perfect people desire tell you, nothing more!

Next on the list is language. These tongues are imperfect ramshackle things built of thousands of years of ugly, mutated growth. My reign deserves a perfect language, a beautiful language for all to speak. No longer shall anyone be able to conceive of any imperfect word or concept. They will only be able to conceive of my perfection in their every word and thought. Every symbol shall represent an aspect of my being, every word will become a praise to my divinity in every conversation, until the very concept of humility, of insults are erased from all lexicons! People will be only be able to speak beauty and glory, incapable of saying anything against me!

Of course, Earth being my homeland is the perfect homeland. Therefore it shall be blessed above all others and ranked the highest, as well be my future capital of all things, with all other planets descending in importance as they get farther away from Earth as they are not close enough to Earth to receive its radiating perfection.

Next, I Am The Most Intelligent Being In The Universe. Anyone who claims to be more intelligent than i are clearly liars and heretics and should be punished accordingly. However people can get close to my Perfected Brilliance, and thus the more intelligent people outrank the stupid.

Next, I am incredibly charismatic in my perfection. Therefore those are similarly socially adept are to be elevated above those who are not, and thus the charismatic shall always outrank the silent, the quiet or the nervous.

I am also perfectly beautiful. Therefore beautiful people are closer to my perfection than not, and thus the beautiful shall always outrank the ugly.

and of course the closer people are to my perfection, the less wrong they can do, as a reward for being closer to me. I shall be writing a specific lists of laws the higher castes are excepted from later, but in general assume that if someone of a higher caste does something it was good and right and that they knew better than you.

Also, I am chromatically perfect in my love for gold and having blonde hair. therefore Yellow and white are the most perfect colors, and black is of course the evil darkness of imperfection that should be purged. My morality is the whitest of all whites, and all things should be decorated to reflect that how white and golden my morality is.

Finally, I am straight. Reproduction is the perfected purpose of all things, and anything that deviates from this holy purpose of continuing this harmonious cycle of the universe are inferior!

Thus I have laid out my Perfected Hierarchy! I Shall Now go and Create My Palace From Which I Will Rule All Things.”

Wow. If he was more aware of himself, you'd swear he was intentionally designing a system to introduce as many injustices as possible. Its almost as if assuming that whatever one has is the greatest thing by default and that other things are bad just because its not you in any form, is a bad idea. He then ends the announcement and goes to fly back up to the Planet of the Kais.

Mekrashin:
    He and Stabbit land in West city, walking among the citizens. The city is a vast steam technology machine. smoke and belch out from factories of brick and mortar, clockwork bikes and steamcycles ride past each other, while the poor struggle to get jobs with steamwork robots as their competition. The streets have only gotten dirtier and more crowded as people have come in seeking a new life in the city.
    Trains come in and out from other cities, connecting the world, and zeppelins full of haughty arrogant nobles gaze down upon commoners without a care. With the power of ki, informal street gangs roam the slums taking or extorting what they can from the less powerful.

But these are not the people he encounters, instead he encoutners people that defend the weak, steam cyborg protectors: The Steam Brawlers. They land in front of Mekrashin, each one sporting some outlandish steam-based cybernetic that is obvious as they are awesome: One has super steam piston legs, another has a chainsaw arm, another has two crab claw brass arms, and so on.
    "Attention Ork, We've received word from the Seers of Shanakan saying that Max Banders issued a warning about an alien invasion of Orks. You are a threat to this planet and shall be engaged as such."
    "Sounds loik yer in fer a foight then! 'ERE WE GO!"
    They charge at each other, engaging in a fight. Mekrashin thumping them with big powerful but strategical punches and slamming or throwing them around and they right themselves, while Stabbit twirls his staff about, nimbly dodging them and fighting back with well-placed kicks and whacks of his staff.

Something You Sense:
    Suddenly Rebel Alliance and Co. sense two things:

One is Mekrashin's and some other people's ki spiking as a brawl breaks out in west city. Max Banders may receive some kind of report from the Steam Brawlers that they've found an Ork and are engaging it.

The other is a strange spiking of ki at Fortuneteller Baba's place. Its weird, but its almost as if you sense one person dying and another person suddenly coming into existence at the same time, in one place? What the hell??? Baba herself is still alive, but really what is happening?

12. - Top - End - #252

H-hey, Vodkana. Apfel gave the aspiring Destruction God a slight smile as he was hugged. It's been a while.

Then the followup to Solitus' old message is played.

The Emperor simply facepalmed. Aw HFIL. This is something I do NOT want right now. Excuse me, I will need to make an official statement about this.

Space News Network

The monstrous form of Ulgo Al'tarradasean might have been unsettling, had he not been arguably the most recognizable figure in mainstream news broadcasting in the known universe.

The Known Universe is abuzz with talk of Solitus, who, in a viral video forcibly broadcast across the Hypernet, announced his victory over the Kais, and the 'world.' The hulking, blind land-shark began his news story, speaking into a microphone too small to see.

"Greetings Universe. I am Solitus, King of Kings. God of Gods. I Am Broadcasting to You, To Announce My Victory Over The Kais, And To Being My Reign Of All The World. I Am Sure You Have Many Questions" The news network played the opening clip from the broadcast. In perhaps a sense of good taste, the entirety of Solitus' body from the neck-down was pixelated, though given the iridescence of Solitus' clothes, one could be forgiven for thinking that whatever obscenity was being blocked was being hidden behind a very, very colorful filter.

Many questions indeed. Ulgo agreed. For example, who is Solitus? According to my sources in the Arcosian Empire, this is the first anyone has seen or heard of such a man. Solitus regards himself as the greatest being to ever live, and the embodiment of perfection.

What we have here is a classic case of Ki Madness. Spoke an alien in a vaguely yet distinctly feminine voice. Strongly resembling an anthropomorphic gecko, with large, curious eyes, pebbly green scales, and a prominent snout. A dark navy robe was worn over her body, short, stubby arms clasped together in thought. She looked worried. This is Kel-Ali Sendula, Professor of Psychology at Teror University. Ulgo introduces her.

While Ki usage is a safe and proper practice, those to whom great power is bestowed, either through cybernetics or through supernatural means, are at risk of going...mad with power, as it were. This would serve to amplify any neuroses the victim might already have, and um, you end up with this...perfect storm of dangerous, crazy people. Solitus may have already had a superiority complex, or narcissistic personality disorder, I haven't met Solitus so I can only speculate. But it is...consistent with this kind of God Complex.

A lot of people are going to watch this video and assume it's a prank. Ulgo asks.

Well it's a pretty good prank, then. Kel-Ali replies. Everything he said is remarkably psychologically consistent, as is his body language. Now it might be a prank, I mean, there's no evidence of this "Empire of Earth" that I know of.

Though we should also point out the rational disconnect between his words, and actions. He didn't claim to conquer the "universe" or even a galaxy, but "the world."

Yes, but he clearly said he wanted to rule FROM a world. Earth, specifically.

Kel-Ali nodded. It isn't unusual, as Earth is host to a primitive, Pre-Industrial-Age civilization. It's likely Solitus has only relatively recently learned of extraterrestrial civilization and...doesn't fully comprehend what that means, in such a way that "everything" to him is still "the world."

Also, who are the Kais?

The gecko shrugs. I have never been a religious person myself, but the reference to Kais isn't uncommon to some religious persuasions.

The Hypernet has also reacted to the news of Solitus' conquest in it's own way. Ulgo speaks over with voiceover.

Greetings Universe. I Am Broadcasting to You. I am Solitus, King of B-e-e-e-e-e-ats... A video is played on screen, though it quickly becomes clear that it's some kind of remix of the speech as space-techno music begins to play in the background. The speech is spliced together as though they were lyrics to the song, though it can only be heard faintly in the background as Ulgo keeps talking.

Solitus, King of Beats. 34 trillion views and counting. The online community has taken a liking to their would-be ruler. A montage of screenshots of the speech move through the screen, edited in humorous ways, everything from simple caption memes to hilarious freeze-frames, all of which display either some form of mockery of the would-be "king of kings."

Thus far, no group has claimed credit for any prank, and the Emme Emissary has denied that Solitus is a form of memetic life.

However our political leaders don't find it so funny. The newly formed Principality of Sek'tza released a statement:

"Emperor Apfel just gave us our independence from the Arcosian Empire, and now we're expected to subjugate ourselves to another alien warlord?! As if Hailing wasn't bad enough, come on."

The Empire of Cassius has said:

"Solitus fancies himself a God of Destruction yet refuses to show his face. We will not bow to a coward who has yet to prove himself in proper combat."

The Arcosian Empire has made an official statement as well:

"The Solitus matter is still being investigated, however we know for certain that the people of Earth hold no loyalty to the anvilicious Solitus and are of no threat to the universe."

As for the origins of this message, experts are puzzled.
    Ulgo continued. They have been unable to triangulate the source of the message, and several have even have gone so far as to say the transmission might have been extra-universal or even extra-dimensional in origin. Regardless, until we know more, we will just have to wait and see. Stay tuned to SNN for continuing coverage of Solitus. I am Ulgo Al'taraddasian.

Stratergizing

Apfel then looks off to the side. Looks like the Ork vanguard has already made planetfall. I have already made the summons, the Royal Consortium should arrive within minutes.
    Last edited by Emperor Ing; 2018-04-28 at 11:57 AM.

13. - Top - End - #253

RedWizardGuy

Strategerizing

The Max-split on the ground with the others clicked his wrist device a few times, and zoomed in from a satellite feed to get a picture of what was going on in West City. Max had been in contact with the city of steam over the years, and while he might have been able to get away with putting cameras in the city, he preferred not to. Mostly because he expected that any technology he might place in the city would get co-opted by it's 'elite' class and then they would try to reverse engineer it. And frankly, Max did not want to make it easier for there to rise a dystopian steam punk society. That was rather the opposite of his goals. Still, that didn't stop him from placing many satellites in orbit and using them to get a live feed.

While he didn't have the sound enabled, Max looked at the Ork that was causing a ruckus in West City and replied," Oh, no, isn't that the one that landed earlier that Starlight stopped me from exterminating? And it's just the one Ork...and a sprot. If the eclectic mix of hero types really need help against him, they'll send up a flare."

The Max split then looked off to the distance, "We might want to focus on that strange spike near..." Max considered the spike in comparison to his memory of Earth's map, then rattled off, "Say, North of the Southwest Forest. I'm sure the steam powered super-men can defend West City against one Ork." At least for like, 22 minutes with a few commercial breaks, surely.

14. - Top - End - #254
    Titan in the Playground

[Heaven]

Spoon's eyes popped out with shock.
    After all his work, for.. 10 years.. again, the demigod, he thought he has babysitted abandoned him.
    Slave?!
    No no...
    it must be mistake!
    He didn't murdered a cheff, stolen his status, stolen Amon Kami's skills and used Vodkana, and died while attempting destroying all his enemies, just to end up..
    as..
    slave?!

Spoon again, dragged the cake thorough the shadows, and followed Solitus.
    'Solitus-Sama! Merrow! You have forgotten the victory feast I'v made for you!' he sounded.. desperate.

Panana fell on her knees and started to sob.

Furkasha Raja of Sour smiled. 'Well, I guess that what we get, for trying to fight gods. Nyanyaya.'

Platiji frowned. 'Thankless, barbarian. Merrow.'

'We are dead. We have been through hell.' His aura flared, and his ring tails turned yellow- a Stormart of Rage.
    'I might have done horrifying things, have mistreated commoners, have allowed them to die from my powerful food. Meroow.. but I am still a proud chef! I'll die as one! Who with me!?'

Silence.

'So be it.' He flew after Solitus

Max's City

Fenrir:'I can defend this city. You are faster then me, you better check the other places.'

Vodkana shrugged. 'Ok then. Let's go! Nya!'

------
    My previouse Avater

15. - Top - End - #255

Godtube Station

Traube recognized the danger right away. She could see the betrayal right then and there, and recognized there had to be a better way than another soul, even a condemned one, being erased from existence. More importantly, she's justified in doing so from Solitus' eyes! She flew at Platiji to intercept him, swinging a kick to his head to incapacitate the Nyagato.

Your Perfectionness! It still sounded silly and the pronounciation rather clunky, but the golden idiot didn't seem to mind. If it ain't broke, don't fix it, but she still couldn't bear to look directly at him, if only because of his choice in attire. Forgive the interruption, you must have a lot on your mind right now. Okay, say something! After all, someone of your perfection must be quite busy stopping the Tuffle, Tailripper, from murdering your allies in the Kais. Nailed it. Please, allow me to dispose of this trash, your Perfectionness. She gestured to Platiji. T-through imprisonment! Jail is perfect. Not lethal disposal. Of course. Your word is perfect and it's perfect to...not...kill. Okay just stop talking.

He's with you lot, isn't he? She glanced at Spoon and company.
    Last edited by Emperor Ing; 2018-04-29 at 12:15 PM.

16. - Top - End - #256

RedWizardGuy

Strategery....To Action

The Max-split that delivered the sword to Fenrir nodded, then moved over to high five the one that had been strategerizing with the others. The splits merged into a somewhat strong split, which looked around to the others," Well, if you're getting a ride on the Max-train, then grab on and we'll get going. I'd rather us not try to fly over only to find that we took too long and something exploded."

After waiting a few moments for whoever else was coming to either grab him or link hands with someone else that had, the Max split placed his fingers on his forehead and used instant transmission to head over to the weird energy sign going on at Fortuneteller Baba's place. Though, at this point the Fortuneteller, like her brother Roshi, might well be a young person in the prime of their life.

17. - Top - End - #257
    Titan in the Playground

Solitus:
    Solitus laughs at spoon concern and pats him on the shoulder. With the same hand he not too long ago, mindwiped one of his Maharjahs.
    "Worry not. I know that you, Spoon, Are My Most faithful Prophet. And As we all know, the truly faithful will endure any trial for their god, no matter how hard! You see, the Beastmen are the lowest of all life that can talk. Beasts are driven by pure instinct, and Man driven by reason, but Beastmen are those cursed to the minds of men while being dragged down by the instincts of a beast. You, I believe can change that. You will be the King of All Slaves. The one to purify the greatest imperfection of my Kingdom, by converting them to be my true believers and thus they will eventually the first to all become Me, and therefore Perfect. Your Effort Will Prove That Even The Lowliest Creatures Can Thus Become Me And Thus Inspire All Others To Join Me In Being Me In Utopia, Thus All castes Will Be Gone Once All People Are Me And Can Do No Wrong! Your Assignment To This Caste Is My Belief That You Can Accomplish This For Me! Have Faith In my Plan, For I Solitus, Work In Mysterious Ways. Just Repeat That to yourself: Solitus Works In Mysterious Ways. Over and Over Again. So That You Know, No Matter Seemingly Strange My Decisions, that I Will Always Be Working For The Betterment Of All, Even If No One Else Can Logically See How!

Your Help Is Needed. For These Beastmen with Their Instincts Act Rashly And Are Thus Not Suited To Reason, Since They Are So Far From My Perfection!"

He turns to look at Platiji coming towards him.
    "Case In Point: Your Fellow Beastman Cannot Control Himself. He Seeks To Defeat What Is Perfect and Unbeatable Like An Irrational Animal. I Shall Show Him The Error Of His Ways."
    He commands:
    "Winds, Restrain Him."
    The air around platiji coalesce into a titan of solid tornadoes that tries to grab onto the nyagato with both large hands.
    "Hm, Tailripper? Betraying Me? That Can't Be. He Is The One Who Taught Me the Magic To Apply The S Mark To So Many People In The First Place. There Is No Possible Way He'd Betray After Ensuring The Loyalty Of so Many! Are You Sure Of This?"

Mekrashin:
    Meanwhile Mekrashin slams one defender into a wall with his hands, only for a defender to hit him with a piston-powered barrage, hitting Mekrashin hundreds of times in a single second, but he is a hardy fellow tanking it all and sending him flying with a single well-placed punch. Another draws a chainsaw sword and in response he draws his choppa. they rev the chainsaw and green fire flares around the choppa And they ran forward and their blades clash, swinging the large clumsy blades with great strength, both trying to find a way through each other's defenses.

Fortuneteller Baba's Place:
    When you get there, its oddly quiet. Jade has followed you and as look through the rooms everything seems normal until you encounter the place where she is usually found: instead of a younger Baba, all you find is the corpse of Lord Middleham. It wasn't the cleanest of deaths:
    It looks like his chest exploded. bits of his ribcage, blood and gore are just....everywhere. As if from the inside. No burns. This wasn't a ki blast. What killed this man?
    "....What happened here?"
    You sense a being flying away at full speed on the horizon....well multiple beings, your not sure? One definitely senses a lot like Baba. But then you sense a Namekian and saiyan and another saiyan, and a half saiyan, another half-saiyan, two humans, an arcosian, a shapeshifter and all of them were carrying Baba. At the same time. In one place. What the Hell?

18. - Top - End - #258
    Titan in the Playground

[Fortuneteller Baba's Place]

Vodkana tilted her head. "NOW may we fly? Nya?"

[Heaven]

Spoon was pleased.
    He wasn't as stupid and dense as some heroes might think- but sometimes, he had wishful way of thinking. "Of course, Solitus Sama."
    He frowned.
    "Patiji?! what is the meaning of this?"

Patiji spat toward Spoon. "You are no true chef. You were born lowly warrior. And you died as lowly warrior."

he fixated his eyes on Solitus. "If you are so perfect, than I challenge you to cooking dual- anyone can be a barbaric warrior, but real superiority proved by cooking! MerroW!"

Spoon frowned at Traube. "He used to be the Raja of bitter. But I have no connection to heretics!"

Tthe other Rajas weren't sure how to answer.
    Last edited by igordragonian; 2018-04-30 at 02:34 AM.

------
    My previouse Avater

19. - Top - End - #259
    Ogre in the Playground

Starlight looked to Apfel as he left to make a statement. "Be careful!" she called after him. "They're probably watching us right now!"

Yankar

"....Weren't two of the people there humans and time travelers like me? Who are cyborgs made with technology thats technically from this planet even if its not this timeline? I mean, I'm a time traveler also, so I don't see why your coming to me over the Referas who are actually motivated by fighting to defend people or Max Banders who is a better man than I. All I am is a martial artist. a fighter, doing it for the enjoyment. Why consider me over others?"
    Lord Maxwell took a deep breath.

"The Referas are staunchly insistent on working with aliens," he replied. "We have no problem with using technology from the future. But at the first sign of trouble, the first people they ask for help are all aliens, not even of this Earth, which would defeat our entire purpose. As for Sir Banders, his efforts are noble, but he is preoccupied with his own projects and he too is quick to ally himself with aliens. We work alone, independent of alien influence. Which ... poses a problem."

Lord Maxwell sighed, took off his monocle, and polished it with a cloth from his pocket while he considered his next words. "Conflict is coming to Earth, and we are all in danger. And as much as I hate to admit it, humanity, as it stands, is in short supply of fighters capable of standing toe to toe with aliens. That is why we need you, Yankar. As it stands, you stand among the most powerful humans on this planet, and we need that kind of power on our side. You said you are looking for a new purpose. Perhaps you may find it defending the people of Earth."

Fortuneteller Baba's Place:

When you get there, its oddly quiet. Jade has followed you and as look through the rooms everything seems normal until you encounter the place where she is usually found: instead of a younger Baba, all you find is the corpse of Lord Middleham. It wasn't the cleanest of deaths:

It looks like his chest exploded. bits of his ribcage, blood and gore are just....everywhere. As if from the inside. No burns. This wasn't a ki blast. What killed this man?

"....What happened here?"

You sense a being flying away at full speed on the horizon....well multiple beings, your not sure? One definitely senses a lot like Baba. But then you sense a Namekian and saiyan and another saiyan, and a half saiyan, another half-saiyan, two humans, an arcosian, a shapeshifter and all of them were carrying Baba. At the same time. In one place. What the Hell?
    Starlight frowned in thought, considering the figure flying away. "Something about this feels familiar," she muttered. "Jade, I'll follow Baba's captor and see where it leads me." If nobody said anything to stop her, she would then turn invisible, suppress her power level, and fly off after the figure using only her wings.
    Show

Kitty Lacuna by Kymme

Show

20. - Top - End - #260

Godtube Station

Traube had only the vaguest of ideas why she was betraying Tailripper. She admitted, this...failure, letting Hell overrun Heaven and Solitus' rise to power was a perfect example of the Kais' incompetence, or in Kurumo's case, malevolence, so she had no sympathy for them. However whoever, what ever this "makai" is, she doubted it was any better. More importantly, such an assassination would throw a wrench into her own plans.

Unfortunately she realized the problem with Solitus, he was a blunt weapon. He fancies himself flawless, but at best he's a figurehead. An extremely ornate cudgel for Kurumo to wield against his enemies. There's no way he won't rush off to confront Tailripper directly. There might. MIGHT be a way to manipulate him into being discrete, because Tailripper will almost certainly connect the dots to Traube's betrayal, who will, in turn, rat her out. Perhaps...

I am, your Perfectionness She nodded. At the bare minimum, she wasn't lying, though she didn't like how easily saying 'perfectionness' was becoming. Guess there is such a thing as too much practice. I was told how he wanted to assassinate Kurumo and the Kais, to please someone named...uh, what was it, Malak, Makak...Makai! Makai, that's it. She answered. And some people called "Makaioshin." I don't know who that is, but Kurumo should be warned, maybe he knows who that is. Well, that was actually terrible. There's no way this won't backfire on Traube, unless she acted two moves ahead.

Er, Your Perfectionness, I must apologize, for I told him I was unfaithful to you and doubting of your perfection. Get ahead of him. You have accomplished what others thought impossible: The liberation of Hell and the overthrowing of the Kai's tyranny, something surely impossible for a being not of absolute perfection! Gag. Traube still refused to look directly at him. I needed to earn his trust for him to reveal his plans. Please forgive me. Well this could end horribly, but she was skrewed one way or another.

21. - Top - End - #261

RedWizardGuy

Fortune Teller Baba's

The Max split looked over to Vodkana, and as Starlight spoke up, the Max split aborted what he was about to say. Instead he pointed to Starlight, "Sounds like a much more covert plan there." The Max split then looked over to Vodkana and Jade, "Well, I think we might want to let the magic pony with great stealth capabilities follow up on that lead. We can catch up in a moment if it's required. In the meantime..." The Max split nudged the corpse with his foot a few times, "Well, I suppose we could do an autopsy."

If not stopped, the Max split would spin around a few times, before dramatically materializing a lab coat over his current attire, along with a mask, rubber gloves, goggles, and a few small tools in the pockets of the coat. And then, again, if not stopped, he would get to work on the body, scanning it here, using a handheld saw there, and making rather a mess of it as he sought out exactly what happened to it with medical training that he rarely actually displayed in front of people. It was usually just some glowing waves that healed people, after all.

22. - Top - End - #262
    Barbarian in the Playground

RedKnightGirl

[Outer Space; Unknown daytime.]

A single android girl floated on the middle of the void she has been there for some time by now, approximately two earthling days.
    After arriving to this universe or more accurately after being thrown into this universe and she doesn't has idea of where to start her new journey, sure she vows to fight the evil doers that and maintain the peace but saying and doing it are two different things...

She has also felt a lot of strange Kis, a few ones evil while others are apparently good in nature.

"What should I do now? I'm so messed up! I guess I'll just go after the strongest Ki around, yeah... that makes sense." Rationalized the colorful android before enveloping her body with an aura of Ki and fly as fast as she could.

23. - Top - End - #263

Sol System

An Arcosian Carrier appeared in the Sol System, bursting forth in a flash of blue light from the hyperlight field shifting from FTL to Supercruise* speeds. Unlike a sonic boom, when a craft breaks the sound-barrier, the light-boom is constant, as the light that would emit towards the direction the craft travels creates a very noticeable contrail of light. Observers might remark that it looks similar to a ki-user in powered flight, however the blue-shifting of traveling faster than light gives the craft both an unnatural hue of blue, and an appearance of wrongness. Because light reaches the eye faster than it normally should, it creates the illusion the craft is accelerating towards the viewer, even if this isn't the case.

*supercruise is still faster-than-light, often, but by a factor of several, to hundreds of times faster, rather than millions.

One Carrier jumped out. Then another, then another, filling the void of space with dozens, then hundreds of carriers before their number reached a thousand. Within each, one could sense the presence of a hundred very high power-levels, though a few stood out as being particularly strong.

To the Shining City, they would receive a transmission.

Alechal 19th Legion, requesting clearance for orbital space.

To the Legion, the android was simply a mechanical craft with a high energy signature zooming towards earth, and a different transmission was sent. Attention unidentified vessel: This system is about to become a warzone. You are advised to leave the system or take shelter.

24. - Top - End - #264
    Titan in the Playground

Yankar:
    He thinks upon Maxwells words. Well....its not as if he had any specific goal right now. and defending the Earth could lead to a lot of strong foes to fight. And if that failed well.....there is always training.
    ".....Very well. I shall defend the Earth. I can even train others to become as strong as me to help defend it, I would not make such an effort if I didn't think it replicable, but while I place the limitation upon myself to never attain a super form, I will not ask the same of my students. To be so strong without such a thing or any other special shortcuts is my personal quest to prove that it can be done. Not something I recommend to anyone else. I will only accept volunteers, as my training regimen requires great sacrifice of time and other skills to be as dedicated to strength and skill in the martial arts."
    And this way he can train a human to eventually be as strong as him and thus become his eternal rival someday! Making your own rival from your students: a time honored classic method of the martial arts world.

Solitus:
    He thinks upon both Platiji's challenge and Traube explanation.
    "Hm. Makai. The DEMON REALM!? You Did Well To Bring This To My Attention."
    Solitus actually FROWNS at this.
    "Makai is the Demon Realm Where The Inhabitants Try To Amplify And Feed upon Peoples Passions And Energy To Use for Their Own Ends. They Wish to Live In A World Without Gods, Free From Heavenly Order That Binds Us All So That We Fall Down Properly And The Suns Radiance Reaches All, While Defying All Laws Of Civilization and Morality. The Only Thing That Should Be Done to Any Of Them Is Purging Them From This World! They Want All Things To Wallow In Imperfection and Sin! To Never Achieve Enlightenment Or Peace! Such Demons Have Tried To Tempt Me Before, And I've Always Slayed Them On The Spot! You Do Well To Go Against A Servant Of The Makaioshin, my subject. They Are Demon Gods, And Do Not Care For Order Or Goodness!"
    He turns to a Solitus Legionaire
    "Send word to the Solitus Legion that all Kais, even the imprisoned ones are to be guarded 24/7. Get Elder Kai Back. Kill Any Demons you See, no questions. Anything that benefits Makai, Does Not Benefit Me Or Anyone Else."
    The Solitus Soldier salutes and flies off while Solitus turns to Platiji, that familiar creepy smile coming back onto his face
    "Apologies. That was Important Business to Attend to. I accept your challenge.
    He turns his head in the general direction of Godtube Station
    "Godtube Station! I require cameras!"
    Suddenly cameras and a full set to broadcast comes rushing to them and sets themselves up as if possessed.
    "Our contest will be broadcast to all, so that All May Witness My Perfect Cooking Skills. The Only Thing Missing is a suitable judge. Who volunteers to witness and judge the Greatest Cookoff In all The Universe!?"

CSI: Dragon Ball
    From what Max can examine.....There seems to be some weird white substance in his chest, from what you can tell its make is consistent with a spider wasp egg or other parasitoids, except its on a much bigger scale, and from the angle of all the gore and such was flung about, whatever it is came from the inside. If you analyze even deeper, there seems to be a strange a bunch of alien nanorobotic cells that seem to be built to puppeteer his body in his bloodstream. A reasonable conclusion is whatever burst out was controlling the guy before they were born and grabbed Baba in a flash of surprise.

What twisted monster DESIGNED THIS?

Reveal: Orange Wasp
    When people catch up to the speeding power signature, it is on a mesa rising above a wasteland. The ki turns out to be a small orange bio-android carrying Baba, about the size of a child who then touches down in front of what seem to be an adult version of the little bio-android: an orange carapace, two long diaphanous wasp like wings, a proboscis instead of a tail with a stinger on the end, a humanoid face with a really long and pointy nose, looking down upon the arrival with a frown.
    "Daddy....I did it.....are you happy daddy?" asks the newborn
    "Sigh. You didn't hide your ki. You were sloppy. They're coming. and don't call me that! I'm.....not ready....don't deserve it....and I don't always feel like being male anyways. Its not your fault though. How they expected a child that just came into existence only a few minutes ago to pull off this kind of job is beyond me."
    He takes Baba's unconscious form.
    "Stay here and distract them. Don't come looking for me. Ever. If they are as compassionate as I heard, you'll be safe. Goodbye."
    He then Instan Transmissions to lifeless planet with a breathable atmosphere, anticipating them trying to come after them- teleporting directly back to base would be a bad move, and he can't just teleport into space with a person who needs to breathe. He had another thing in mind if they came for him.

Meanwhile the the bio-android kid turns to the people coming and takes a combat stance
    "Ok......Da......Mo.....Dadmommy. I'll do my best."
    This little bio-android is only a little weaker than the Bio-android you just saw teleport away, who is Semi-Perfect Cell levels of power. They wait if anyone visibly comes, he will unleash a solar Flare upon them.
    Last edited by Lord Raziere; 2018-05-01 at 09:46 PM.

25. - Top - End - #265
    Ogre in the Playground

Yankar:

He thinks upon Maxwells words. Well....its not as if he had any specific goal right now. and defending the Earth could lead to a lot of strong foes to fight. And if that failed well.....there is always training.

".....Very well. I shall defend the Earth. I can even train others to become as strong as me to help defend it, I would not make such an effort if I didn't think it replicable, but while I place the limitation upon myself to never attain a super form, I will not ask the same of my students. To be so strong without such a thing or any other special shortcuts is my personal quest to prove that it can be done. Not something I recommend to anyone else. I will only accept volunteers, as my training regimen requires great sacrifice of time and other skills to be as dedicated to strength and skill in the martial arts."

And this way he can train a human to eventually be as strong as him and thus become his eternal rival someday! Making your own rival from your students: a time honored classic method of the martial arts world.
    "That's perfect," said Lord Maxwell. "The more strong fighters we have, the better. I shall leave you in Doctor Brief's capable hands. In the meanwhile, we have procured both a gravity chamber as well as a Room of Spirit and Time for your use, should you wish to make use of them."

((End scene?))

Reveal: Orange Wasp

When people catch up to the speeding power signature, it is on a mesa rising above a wasteland. The ki turns out to be a small orange bio-android carrying Baba, about the size of a child who then touches down in front of what seem to be an adult version of the little bio-android: an orange carapace, two long diaphanous wasp like wings, a proboscis instead of a tail with a stinger on the end, a humanoid face with a really long and pointy nose, looking down upon the arrival with a frown.

"Daddy....I did it.....are you happy daddy?" asks the newborn

"Sigh. You didn't hide your ki. You were sloppy. They're coming. and don't call me that! I'm.....not ready....don't deserve it....and I don't always feel like being male anyways. Its not your fault though. How they expected a child that just came into existence only a few minutes ago to pull off this kind of job is beyond me."

He takes Baba's unconscious form.

"Stay here and distract them. Don't come looking for me. Ever. If they are as compassionate as I heard, you'll be safe. Goodbye."

He then Instan Transmissions to lifeless planet with a breathable atmosphere, anticipating them trying to come after them- teleporting directly back to base would be a bad move, and he can't just teleport into space with a person who needs to breathe. He had another thing in mind if they came for him.

Meanwhile the the bio-android kid turns to the people coming and takes a combat stance

"Ok......Da......Mo.....Dadmommy. I'll do my best."

This little bio-android is only a little weaker than the Bio-android you just saw teleport away, who is Semi-Perfect Cell levels of power. They wait if anyone visibly comes, he will unleash a solar Flare upon them.
    Starlight took a deep breath. Ohhh boy, this was giving her flashbacks to the Namekians ten years ago. She tapped into the Khala in order to contact Jade.

"Well, I've found the kidnapper," she said telepathically. "There's only ... well, three problems. One, they've handed Lady Baba off to someone else, someone who hid their power level. Two, it's a bio-android. Like Oxyribo. And three ... it's a child. I must deal with this situation before I can track the user's teleport signature. Can you use your techno-magic to search for Lady Baba, like you did on Plant eleven years ago?"

Starlight wanted to handle this situation with as much diplomacy as possible. This bio-android must have just been born if her theory was correct, hatching out of the egg in that man's chest. And she knew bio-androids weren't born inherently evil, so ... she had to try. She touched down on the mesa below, dropping her invisibility spell. She maintained as non-threatening a posture as she could, taking the solar flare in full force. She closed her eyes as quickly as she could, letting her retinas settle down before she opened them again.

"I'm not here to fight you," she called up at the child, eyes still closed from the blinding attack. "I just want to talk to you. Is that okay?" For now, she was going to treat this android as any other lost child, and experience has taught her that putting the ball in their court helped to calm them down.
    Last edited by Hawkflight; 2018-05-01 at 11:01 PM.
    Show

Kitty Lacuna by Kymme

Show

26. - Top - End - #266

RedWizardGuy

The Shining City, Airspace

The Max on the Bridge had been keeping his eyes on the sensors, so when his grid detected not only a person sized figure moving at rapid speed and putting off an energy signature, but also the incoming Arcosian ships, he got to work. The Arcosians were first, being sent a picture of Max in a thumbs up pose, along with a flight path. Included in the flight plan was a little icon of Max's Battleship, marking it as 'Earth Space Defense Fleet'. And once the Arcosian ships got their sensors on the lone ship, they would understand why he marked a single ship as a 'fleet'. The weapons, the armor and structure of it being composed of either unknown or theoretical materials, the fact that it has shield generators on it, and not the least of which: The size. It's a 2 kilometer long 'battleship'. If this is what Max considers a Battleship, mercy be to whoever has to fight something he considers a Capital ship.

Since the message he had sent to the incoming Arcosian fleet was something he didn't have to handle verbally, the Max on the bridge proceeded to use his defense network to get a better view of the person flying through space towards Earth. As he got a look at Alkaid flying towards Earth, Max rubbed his chin thoughtfully. Seemed pretty human. Cute, even. Eh, what's the worst that could happen? Max send a message to the incoming person-sized person that was flying their way in towards Earth. He was hoping the message would go through, not sure if Alkaid was even wearing a space suit or not and he didn't know the Arcosians had already sent a message, so some of his own message was redundant, "Hello. This is Max Banders of the Shining City and Earth Defense Fleet. You don't seem to be a hostile person, and I'm rather hoping this communication gets to you properly. The space around Earth is going to become a warzone in the near future, you'll know because the invaders will get shot at by the defense grid. So, the safest thing for you to do, mystery person, is to come on down and land at The Shining City. We can get you sorted here."

CSI: DBZ

The Max split concluded his autopsy by taking some samples and putting them in, essentially, high tech containment tubes. These tubes then got put into a capsule for storage, and the capsule got put into a carrying case which went to live in his pocket. The Max split then looked over to anyone who had stuck around for his....rather grisly eviceration of the corpse with medical tools, "Well, it looks like someone decided to make a chest bursting parasitic organism that can control the host body from the inside, like a meat puppet. It's some fairly impressive genetic engineering, if that's what they did. I'll know more when I can get the samples back to my lab for analysis. For now, however..." the Max split pointed his open palm at the corpse, and a flash of ki later, it was reduced to a pile of ashes, "I'm not taking any chances about it causing secondary infections if some one comes by to clean up this mess later." If Max had been back in his own time, he could have just called up the other super scientists he knew until someone fessed up to doing the work, or knew someone who had. Unfortunately, that same kind of camaraderie among super scientists had not yet developed. Or, at least, Max wasn't part of the network yet. It might be running on mutated carrier pidgeon or something.

27. - Top - End - #267
    Titan in the Playground

((On Yankar: End scene. And by the way, Briefs: oh did the Briefingways already change thier name to be.....Briefer? ))

Bio-Androids And Confusion:
    The little biodroid stops in front of you, having charged into to attack, fist raised to strike. He(she? it?) stumbles back, eyes darting widely about as if overwhelmed.
    "Yes.....yes....but I'm....I'm not fine...."
    They clutch their head.
    "So many memories.....not my own.....jumbled and scrambled together. Memories of people boasting, bragging, eating, fearing, threatening, destroying, talking, yelling, flying, wishing, fighting, dying.......killing. oh gods. so much killing. But no answers to real questions: Who am I? am I boy? Girl? What is the world? Why are we here? why am I here? Who are you? Why is the sky blue? Why was the sky green? Why was dadmommy acting like that? Why that man? Why that purple haired woman? What is my purpose now thats done? What is my name? WHAT IS MY NAME!? Need something simple. Need...need.....north star-center-path-thing-what-you-call-focus-or-something-like-that. So lost. So confused. so much information. Too much to.... process."
    Their focus seem to jump all over the place. They could not seem get a grip on any one thing. Of course like any newborn, they haven't sorted out all their info yet, but since they're born ready to fight what info needing sorting out was different. Heck this one might be better off than most since they can form words , one easily see others having speech issues or being unintelligible if they can't keep it all straight. They were probably experiencing all the senses at once for the first time and thus were very intense to. The mission that their parent gave them must've been the thing giving them something to focus on so that they don't get overwhelmed. No formed identity, a bunch of memories from other people, experiencing everything for the first time- pretty understandable.

Meanwhile Orange Wasp waits a few second, crouches down and lays his hand upon the ground. Soon he had placed enough ki to destroy this planet from within and it was traveling downwards to the core. It was delayed but enough to make sure it would blow up in the face of anyone coming. He then teleports to another lifeless world to wait if he was followed again.

Meanwhile Jade sends back telepathy to Starlight after scrying.
    You were smart to not go after him. The adult bio-android just used the lifeless planet he teleported to as a trap, it just blew up a few seconds after he teleported somewhere else. We're not dealing with someone who screws around.
    She wonders
    "Hm, but why? Why didn't the bio-Android just do it themselves? This extra step of making a little bio-android to kidnap her seems....unnecessary."

28. - Top - End - #268
    Titan in the Playground

[Master God Chef]

Spoon smiled. 'How about.. ME?" Spoon offered to Solitus.
    'Of course. The self claimed prophet of Solitus as fair judge. merrow? I was thinking of invinting the Kami of Meal- his sacred role, is to ensure the balance and fairness of cooking. He doesn't have any positive feelings toward me- the Nyagatos remember me, as savage and murderer."

Traube hear sweet voice in her head.
    'Traube.. aren't you? I sense you are up to something... I have nothing to lose. Nya." she said with telepathy.

----------------

[Vodkana]

'Isn't she the ex-girlfriend of Supreme Kai? Anyway.." she pulling out a cupcake, attempting to feed the witch.

'What are we going to do about the little guy?'

------
    My previouse Avater

29. - Top - End - #269
    Ogre in the Playground

Bio-Androids And Confusion:

The little biodroid stops in front of you, having charged into to attack, fist raised to strike. He(she? it?) stumbles back, eyes darting widely about as if overwhelmed.

"Yes.....yes....but I'm....I'm not fine...."

They clutch their head.

"So many memories.....not my own.....jumbled and scrambled together. Memories of people boasting, bragging, eating, fearing, threatening, destroying, talking, yelling, flying, wishing, fighting, dying.......killing. oh gods. so much killing. But no answers to real questions: Who am I? am I boy? Girl? What is the world? Why are we here? why am I here? Who are you? Why is the sky blue? Why was the sky green? Why was dadmommy acting like that? Why that man? Why that purple haired woman? What is my purpose now thats done? What is my name? WHAT IS MY NAME!? Need something simple. Need...need.....north star-center-path-thing-what-you-call-focus-or-something-like-that. So lost. So confused. so much information. Too much to.... process."

Their focus seem to jump all over the place. They could not seem get a grip on any one thing. Of course like any newborn, they haven't sorted out all their info yet, but since they're born ready to fight what info needing sorting out was different. Heck this one might be better off than most since they can form words , one easily see others having speech issues or being unintelligible if they can't keep it all straight. They were probably experiencing all the senses at once for the first time and thus were very intense to. The mission that their parent gave them must've been the thing giving them something to focus on so that they don't get overwhelmed. No formed identity, a bunch of memories from other people, experiencing everything for the first time- pretty understandable.
    Starlight saw what was happening. It was just like with any other child -- if you put them in a high-stress situation with too many stimuli all at once, it was bound to cause problems. So she did the only thing she could do. She stepped forward and interrupted his train of thought with a hug.

"Shhh, one thing at a time," she said soothingly. "Just take it slow. We have plenty of time."
    Show

Kitty Lacuna by Kymme

Show

30. - Top - End - #270

16th Legion

Comms chatter with how to interpret Max and Earth's defenses was abuzz with activity, pilots talking on heavily encrypted channels transmitted through wormholes, making them virtually impossible to intercept. Nevertheless, if someone could, they'd hear the pilots attempting to interpret the returned message, broadcast across the entire flotilla.

Er, what does that mean...?

It's a huh-mun gesture, I think.

It's pronounced "human"

Then why is there a 'u'?

Shut it ya fops! Do we hav' clearance or nah?

Well, they gave us flight coordinates, they want us to rally around their fleet-wait. That can't be right.

Am I seeing this right?

Their entire PDF fleet consists of...is that a Capital Ship?
    That can't be right. Those things are like...huge priority targets. Heart forbid these Orks are native ki-users.
    Maybe it's an amalgam-ship. Ships capable of breaking off into smaller ships.
    Huh, talk about an antique. Ships are gonna be obsolete in a few years.

The problem with capital ships, to the Arcosians, is that they're large, centralized targets. When the average soldier is strong enough to break continents in half without much effort, the idea of ships being any bigger than the relatively small, 100 meter Arcosian Carriers, was quite silly. A large number of smaller ships was more tactically flexible, provided target saturation, were smaller, more nimble targets, and provided better protection against priority targeting. After all, who could tell which ship is the command ship?

Er, you might want to look at these scans. Exotic material of some...thing I can't pronounce, crazy strong shields, actually can't tell if they're spatial-deflection fields or hard-light. Honestly the thing might actually pack a punch.

Still, it's at a significant tactical disadvantage.

Right, but we got a job to do.

What's even on Earth, anyways?

Hopefully nothing, but it's got the Emperor all worked up.

Enough chatter, everyone form up on me.

With that, the carriers moved as a group, clustering around the battleship, like bees surrounding a hive.

Solitus

Makai? Demon Realm?! Though Solitus' explanation was obnoxiously self-serving she could parse out enough that her betrayal of Tailripper allowed her, and arguably all of creation, to dodge a huge bullet. For his transfinite faults, Solitus was at least on-the-level in regard to that, it seemed. Plus if anything, she was going to need her protection, as even if the Kais were guarded in discrete ways, Tailripper could possibly put two and two together. Of course that wasn't guaranteed that he would come after her, even if he did figure it out, plus there was Solitus' ban against killing, but...now wasn't the time to take chances.

Thank you Your Perfectionness. she replied. At least she wasn't expected to be too sycophantic, though if she kept this up, she might end up finding reasons to side with this idiot, voluntarily. Ugh.

She looked about the room, the only others here had a rather significant conflict-of-interest, and if she were being perfectly honest, she found the idea of Solitus in a cooking competition absolutely hilarious. If nothing else, she could be fair and impartial and be genuine about it. As such, she raised her hand. I could judge.

She then looked away into space as she tried to figure out the source of the voice, only to realize it was in her head. She hoped it was telepathy, the alternative was she was going crazy. Who are you? She thought in reply, wondering if this feline-sounding entity could hear her thoughts, though she hoped not.

Bio-android

Apfel flew after Starlight. Though it was...hazy, the entity he sensed, he knew it was strong. Unbelievably strong, beyond even Hailing's power. Somehow. Of course, in his younger body he was pretty sure he could surpass him, but now wasn't the time for that, as he could tell, even at a distance, that Starlight and this...entity were not fighting. Through the telescopic sight on his glasses he could make out its features, it didn't look like any alien species he knows. Bio-engineered? Who or what could produce something that powerful? What else did Kurumo have, in reserve?

He could see its frustration, and how upset it was, but it wasn't directed at Starlight. It was just confused.
    Last edited by Emperor Ing; 2018-05-03 at 03:09 AM.