New OOTS products from CafePress
New OOTS t-shirts, ornaments, mugs, bags, and more
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
  1. - Top - End - #1
    Troll in the Playground

Default Legends of tomorow thread 2018

well we finally start to stabilize the freaking plot one bad idea a time and we finally have the big bad demon of the season appear as possessing big bads Daugher and heroes try to channel demon to beat the same demon who knew being legend means you must make the dumbest choice of your life over and over. but hey leo snart actualy makes sense when he wants to
    Quote Originally Posted by Dark Shadow View Post
    Threads are like cats. They go where they want, and never listen to what you want them to do.

2. - Top - End - #2
    Titan in the Playground

Default Re: Legends of tomorow thread 2018

Quote Originally Posted by khadgar567 View Post
    well we finally start to stabilize the freaking plot one bad idea a time and we finally have the big bad demon of the season appear as possessing big bads Daugher and heroes try to channel demon to beat the same demon who knew being legend means you must make the dumbest choice of your life over and over. but hey leo snart actualy makes sense when he wants to
    On the other hand, Constantine is back (when they canceled his own show). So that is a plus.

3. - Top - End - #3
    Ettin in the Playground

He smokes, he tries to drink, he's snarky and he shags lesbians - they got him mostly right.
    I'm just amazed that he expects a Christian exorcism to work when performed by him.

4. - Top - End - #4
    Troll in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by BWR View Post
    He smokes, he tries to drink, he's snarky and he shags lesbians - they got him mostly right.
    I'm just amazed that he expects a Christian exorcism to work when performed by him.
    between him and nataniel r on exorcism mach nathaniel wins hands down. constantine isnt mage he is a con man who regularly bullsh*ts major power and get his magical arse kicked so him failing is basicly forgone conculution.
    Threads are like cats. They go where they want, and never listen to what you want them to do.

5. - Top - End - #5
    Ettin in the Playground

between him and nataniel r on exorcism mach nathaniel wins hands down. constantine isnt mage he is a con man who regularly bullsh*ts major power and get his magical arse kicked so him failing is basicly forgone conculution.
    And what do you base this on? He knows magic. He's done some pretty impressive stuff when he needs to. Yeah, he's not in the league of people like Faust, Zatanna, Enchantress or many others but he doesn't need to be. He's a legitimate mage, he just generally gets on better using his brain and charm than trying to magically out-punch people.

My comment about him failing a Christian exorcism is because John isn't a priest and is definitely not Christian. The only reason he usually sides with that lot instead of Hell is because they are generally less immediately abusive and dangerous.
    Last edited by BWR; 2018-02-13 at 05:48 PM.

6. - Top - End - #6
    Bugbear in the Playground

PirateGuy

Sarah's bisexual.
    Now with half the calories!

7. - Top - End - #7
    Troll in the Playground

And what do you base this on? He knows magic. He's done some pretty impressive stuff when he needs to. Yeah, he's not in the league of people like Faust, Zatanna, Enchantress or many others but he doesn't need to be. He's a legitimate mage, he just generally gets on better using his brain and charm than trying to magically out-punch people.

My comment about him failing a Christian exorcism is because John isn't a priest and is definitely not Christian. The only reason he usually sides with that lot instead of Hell is because they are generally less immediately abusive and dangerous.
    actually nothing as Nathaniel or Palmer is furthermost people in the ship on magic side. and even they have solid chance pull exorcism successfully then john trying to pull another already failed attept to exorcism some one who have evil in its blood from the birth.

8. - Top - End - #8
    Ettin in the Playground

actually nothing as Nathaniel or Palmer is furthermost people in the ship on magic side. and even they have solid chance pull exorcism successfully then john trying to pull another already failed attept to exorcism some one who have evil in its blood from the birth.
    I'm not sure what what you are trying to say, but what I think you are trying to say is nonsense. How do you reckon that Nate and Ray can do an exorcism? Why shouldn't John, who has a better understanding of these things, not do better than they can in general, even if he failed in this particular instance?

9. - Top - End - #9
    Troll in the Playground

I'm not sure what what you are trying to say, but what I think you are trying to say is nonsense. How do you reckon that Nate and Ray can do an exorcism? Why shouldn't John, who has a better understanding of these things, not do better than they can in general, even if he failed in this particular instance?
    you know it maybe feel like nonsense but the point is absolute newbie at exorcism have better chance then john pulling that one Nathaniel and Palmer are the most tech heads in the team so they have lowest chance to pull the exorcism perfectly which is funnily higher then johns chance to successfully pull the same stunt on already failed target.

10. - Top - End - #10
    Troll in the Playground

Spoiler: new episode and we are out of content
    Show
    ground hog loop and hi-jinks of how to break time over my pinkie toe while bench pressing demons

11. - Top - End - #11
    Ogre in the Playground

I actually liked this episode.

Spoiler
    Show
    Sure, groundhog-day isn't the most original idea, but they are in a time-ship, I'm surprised this didn't happen long ago.
    Besides, this is one of the only shows that has the right amount of light humor and self awareness to pull this off.
    Also, while the results were usually silly, the actions taken each loop were not dumb.

So compared to other groundhog-day episodes from other TV shows (and there are plenty to choose from), that one was done pretty well.

Say, was there already a Christmas episode of them using the time ship to deliver presents or whatever? If not, you know what's coming next year...

12. - Top - End - #12
    Troll in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by random11 View Post
    I actually liked this episode.

Spoiler
    Show
    Sure, groundhog-day isn't the most original idea, but they are in a time-ship, I'm surprised this didn't happen long ago.
    Besides, this is one of the only shows that has the right amount of light humor and self awareness to pull this off.
    Also, while the results were usually silly, the actions taken each loop were not dumb.

So compared to other groundhog-day episodes from other TV shows (and there are plenty to choose from), that one was done pretty well.

Say, was there already a Christmas episode of them using the time ship to deliver presents or whatever? If not, you know what's coming next year...

Spoiler: s3e11
    Show
    well episode was good and the funniest part is Zari's suicide attempt to not get Aesop to her tick magical skull. realy suicide by flint lock with out checking even the gun is loaded. also Sarah is clearly lesbian with bi tendencies.

13. - Top - End - #13
    Dwarf in the Playground

Spoiler: s3e11
    Show
    also Sarah is clearly lesbian with bi tendencies.
    I have always assumed Sarah as being homoflexibel, so almost always prefer women, but can be attracted to certain men every now and then.

14. - Top - End - #14
    Troll in the Playground

Spoiler: s3e12 and s3e13
    Show
    pirates dates and impulsew with kunfu okay some one is probably out of his meds since plot is getting wackier every new episode. so any one want to return in near fenale feel free to post and dont bother.

15. - Top - End - #15
    Troll in the Playground

Spoiler: s3e14 time to save wrestlemania
    Show
    okay elvis with magic i am okay with it but please some one fix the plot for one as we hit the new bench mark on how idiotic one episode gets. so we please put few wrestlers in one episode so we have wacky time instead of who opened pandora's box cabinet one more time
    Last edited by khadgar567; 2018-03-13 at 05:18 AM.

16. - Top - End - #16
    Ogre in the Playground

I find it very hard to comment on episodes like this.

Spoiler
    Show
    I mean, necromancer Elvis.
    What else is there to say besides that?

17. - Top - End - #17
    Troll in the Playground

new epidode
    Spoiler: S4E15
    Show
    abanoned time ship and possesed assasin who knew we are out of content way before the half of season . as know we have chat with miss demon girl in demons dimension.

18. - Top - End - #18
    Ogre in the Playground

I'm willing to accept time travel, demons and magic stones.
    But basing a plan on a D&D session? This is where I draw the line.

19. - Top - End - #19
    Troll in the Playground

agreed whats next dork eldar exodites on dc cannon

20. - Top - End - #20

That only works in Stranger Things.
    "Like the old proverb says, if one sees something not right, one must draw out his sword to intervene"

21. - Top - End - #21
    Troll in the Playground

I thought The Librarians did a good episode with the concept.
    Quote Originally Posted by Morty View Post
    It would have been awesome if the writers had put as much thought into it as you guys do.
    The laws of physics are not crying in a corner, they are bawling in the forums.

Thanks to half-halfling for the avatar

22. - Top - End - #22
    Troll in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Reddish Mage View Post
    I thought The Librarians did a good episode with the concept.
    you can brew a table top rpg episode with much better then they handled as throw away comic relief gag as constantine literally needed to asspull the save the plot. only think garry helped is give constantine a clue to where he needs to look instead of trying to call already out of signal phone again.

23. - Top - End - #23
    Troll in the Playground

you can brew a table top rpg episode with much better then they handled as throw away comic relief gag as constantine literally needed to asspull the save the plot. only think garry helped is give constantine a clue to where he needs to look instead of trying to call already out of signal phone again.
    I said The Librarians did a good episode with the concept.
    Quote Originally Posted by Morty View Post
    It would have been awesome if the writers had put as much thought into it as you guys do.
    The laws of physics are not crying in a corner, they are bawling in the forums.

Thanks to half-halfling for the avatar

24. - Top - End - #24
    Troll in the Playground

well you can pass this weeks episode. as much as looks bad its stupidest one yet.

25. - Top - End - #25

PirateGuy

well you can pass this weeks episode. as much as looks bad its stupidest one yet.
    You and I have very different reasons for watching Legends.

Definitely watch this week's episode. It's the stupidest one yet!
    Last edited by The New Bruceski; 2018-04-04 at 01:49 PM.
    Now with half the calories!

26. - Top - End - #26

Quote Originally Posted by The New Bruceski View Post

Yes! Exactly! Every time they do something stupid I love it! I want this show to do as many stupid things as possible all the time. Loved this episode btw
    I don't know about angels, but it's fear that gives men wings - Max Payne

27. - Top - End - #27
    Troll in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by The New Bruceski View Post

Quote Originally Posted by Z3ro View Post
    Yes! Exactly! Every time they do something stupid I love it! I want this show to do as many stupid things as possible all the time. Loved this episode btw
    its your choice buddy. but its still needs better plot for finale.

28. - Top - End - #28
    Barbarian in the Playground

So who else thinks that Constantine would totally play a Bard, only because it's what he would see himself as?

Suave know-it-all who constantly tries to get in women's pants and has access to deep and forgotten lore, as well as magical trinkets best forgotten by time.

Spoiler: Episode spoilers
    Show
    Also, Sarah is totally turning into Oliver 2.0: "I love you but I'm a killer and I want to keep you safe, so it would be better to push you away even though you're also a badass who can handle her own in a fight against a literal demon."

Also, wonder what Rory might do with the Fire talisman seeing as it was telegraphed it was gonna choose him.
    Quote Originally Posted by Peelee View Post
    You're my hero.
    OotS Avatar by Linklele.

Spoiler: When early morn walks forth in sober grey. - William Blake
    Show
    Oft when the summer sleeps among the trees,
    Whispering faint murmurs to the scanty breeze,
    I walk the village round; if at her side
    A youth doth walk in stolen joy and pride,
    I curse my stars in bitter grief and woe,
    That made my love so high and me so low.

O should she e'er prove false, his limbs I'd tear
    And throw all pity on the burning air;
    I'd curse bright fortune for my mixed lot,
    And then I'd die in peace, and be forgot.

29. - Top - End - #29
    Troll in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Mikemical View Post
    So who else thinks that Constantine would totally play a Bard, only because it's what he would see himself as?

Suave know-it-all who constantly tries to get in women's pants and has access to deep and forgotten lore, as well as magical trinkets best forgotten by time.

Spoiler: Episode spoilers
    Show
    Also, Sarah is totally turning into Oliver 2.0: "I love you but I'm a killer and I want to keep you safe, so it would be better to push you away even though you're also a badass who can handle her own in a fight against a literal demon."

Also, wonder what Rory might do with the Fire talisman seeing as it was telegraphed it was gonna choose him.
    it was forgone conculusion you gave pyromaniac a wondrous item that gives him acces the same powers rory might be duck in water for fire totem.

30. - Top - End - #30
    Troll in the Playground

new episode guys and we might be on the season finale
    Spoiler: this weeks episode
    Show
    well malus is death and dark is killed with him. so no problem there but i think creators have some money to spend as 1/3 of the episode done by CGG but I have no problem. i am gonna put second spoiler in this for possible new crew member in legends.
    Spoiler: new crew member.
    Show
    darks daughter might be joining the crew as they just release one of their magic experts and ray know has open road to have a relation ship with her.