Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
Results 61 to 69 of 69
  1. - Top - End - #61
    Orc in the Playground
     
    Felandria's Avatar

    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Location
    Olympus

    Default Re: The Olympian Barcade and Restaurant

    Quote Originally Posted by WarforgedTank View Post
    Tank nodded, then downed the last of the Firewhiskey.

    "Forgive me, but I don't exactly know where you live. Or exactly what your group needs my help with."

    Tank laughs.

    "Thought I gotta admit, it would feel good to hit something with a proper maul again. You wouldn't believe how awful the balance is on a blacksmiths anvil on a post."
    Ah, yes, where are my manners?

    Felandria lays a business card on the table.

    Trust me, we need someone like you.

    Especially if you can make weapons as well.

    Pony Felandria by Dirtytabs, OOTS Avvie by Kymme, Doll by Recaiden
    FelandriaDeadra Blackfyre

  2. - Top - End - #62
    Bugbear in the Playground
     
    Zefir's Avatar

    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    Not in a secret base, no!

    Default Re: The Olympian Barcade and Restaurant

    The small green creature let's out a loud burp as he has finished all the meat and side dishes.
    "Excuse me." he says as he taps on his chest with his little paws.

    "Well, I think I want to play now." he says looking fro the waitress.
    Grammer is my declared deadly enemy!
    Avatar by Ceika

    Let's PLay's in German Take a Look at Bravely Default.

    Nexus Characters: LINK

  3. - Top - End - #63
    Pixie in the Playground
     
    WarforgedTank's Avatar

    Join Date
    May 2018
    Location
    The Jade Wolf
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: The Olympian Barcade and Restaurant

    Quote Originally Posted by Felandria View Post
    Ah, yes, where are my manners?

    Felandria lays a business card on the table.

    Trust me, we need someone like you.

    Especially if you can make weapons as well.
    Tank picks the card up off the table with surprising dexterity, given he only has 2 fingers and a thumb on each hand. There is an audible click as a lens extends out over his right eye that allows him to examine the card in greater detail.

    "If it can be used to cause something discomfort or pain, I can make it. Armor too, of course."

    Tank slides the business card into a slot in his right shoulder. His eyes seem to move erratically in all directions before refocusing on Felandria.

    "Two questions. Are you leading me there, and do you sell that Godka?"
    Avatar created by Honest Tiefling!

  4. - Top - End - #64
    Orc in the Playground
     
    Felandria's Avatar

    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Location
    Olympus

    Default Re: The Olympian Barcade and Restaurant

    Quote Originally Posted by WarforgedTank View Post
    Tank picks the card up off the table with surprising dexterity, given he only has 2 fingers and a thumb on each hand. There is an audible click as a lens extends out over his right eye that allows him to examine the card in greater detail.

    "If it can be used to cause something discomfort or pain, I can make it. Armor too, of course."

    Tank slides the business card into a slot in his right shoulder. His eyes seem to move erratically in all directions before refocusing on Felandria.

    "Two questions. Are you leading me there, and do you sell that Godka?"
    I certainly can.

    And I only sell it to those who can handle it, which you can, but.....


    Fel grabs the bottle and places it in front of Tank.

    Consider it a signing bonus.

    Pony Felandria by Dirtytabs, OOTS Avvie by Kymme, Doll by Recaiden
    FelandriaDeadra Blackfyre

  5. - Top - End - #65
    Pixie in the Playground
     
    WarforgedTank's Avatar

    Join Date
    May 2018
    Location
    The Jade Wolf
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: The Olympian Barcade and Restaurant

    Tank laughs as he places the bottle in his bag.

    "I accept your offering. I'll hang around here until you are ready to leave. Not like I have anything better to do."
    Avatar created by Honest Tiefling!

  6. - Top - End - #66
    Orc in the Playground
     
    Felandria's Avatar

    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Location
    Olympus

    Default Re: The Olympian Barcade and Restaurant

    Quote Originally Posted by Zefir View Post
    The small green creature let's out a loud burp as he has finished all the meat and side dishes.
    "Excuse me." he says as he taps on his chest with his little paws.

    "Well, I think I want to play now." he says looking fro the waitress.
    Sierra returns promptly, with a keychain size game card.

    Here we go, this comes with the meal, just wave it over the sensor and you’re good to go.

    If you need to add more credits, just let me know!


    - - - Updated - - -

    Quote Originally Posted by WarforgedTank View Post
    Tank laughs as he places the bottle in his bag.

    "I accept your offering. I'll hang around here until you are ready to leave. Not like I have anything better to do."
    Sure thing, I wouldn’t want to rush you, after all.

    A short time later, Fel reappears, having changed from her smart business attire to her adventuring gear.

    Ready when you are.

    Pony Felandria by Dirtytabs, OOTS Avvie by Kymme, Doll by Recaiden
    FelandriaDeadra Blackfyre

  7. - Top - End - #67
    Pixie in the Playground
     
    WarforgedTank's Avatar

    Join Date
    May 2018
    Location
    The Jade Wolf
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: The Olympian Barcade and Restaurant

    Quote Originally Posted by Felandria View Post
    Sure thing, I wouldn’t want to rush you, after all.

    A short time later, Fel reappears, having changed from her smart business attire to her adventuring gear.

    Ready when you are.
    Tank nods in approval as she approaches. He stands up, and grabs his maul in one hand, slinging it over his shoulder. He hands Fel a coin purse full of strange golden coins.

    "As thanks for your hospitality. Lead the way. I'm right behind you."

    Her holds the door open for her.
    Avatar created by Honest Tiefling!

  8. - Top - End - #68
    Orc in the Playground
     
    Felandria's Avatar

    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Location
    Olympus

    Default Re: The Olympian Barcade and Restaurant

    Quote Originally Posted by WarforgedTank View Post
    Tank nods in approval as she approaches. He stands up, and grabs his maul in one hand, slinging it over his shoulder. He hands Fel a coin purse full of strange golden coins.

    "As thanks for your hospitality. Lead the way. I'm right behind you."

    Her holds the door open for her.
    She will accept the coins and the gesture and head out the door towards the VIGIL thread.

    Pony Felandria by Dirtytabs, OOTS Avvie by Kymme, Doll by Recaiden
    FelandriaDeadra Blackfyre

  9. - Top - End - #69
    Bugbear in the Playground
     
    Zefir's Avatar

    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    Not in a secret base, no!

    Default Re: The Olympian Barcade and Restaurant

    Quote Originally Posted by Felandria View Post
    Sierra returns promptly, with a keychain size game card.

    Here we go, this comes with the meal, just wave it over the sensor and you’re good to go.

    If you need to add more credits, just let me know!


    - - - Updated - - -



    Sure thing, I wouldn’t want to rush you, after all.

    A short time later, Fel reappears, having changed from her smart business attire to her adventuring gear.

    Ready when you are.
    How funny. I made a mistake there writing play instead of pay. Well now it's doen so Mr.C goes over to play.
    The card is still big related to Mr.C but he accepts it. he then starts walking down his table even upside down.

    "Let's see." he says. "What game will suit me. The arcades a bit... not the propper size."
    Grammer is my declared deadly enemy!
    Avatar by Ceika

    Let's PLay's in German Take a Look at Bravely Default.

    Nexus Characters: LINK

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •