New OOTS products from CafePress
New OOTS t-shirts, ornaments, mugs, bags, and more
Page 14 of 14 FirstFirst ... 4567891011121314
  1. - Top - End - #391
    Orc in the Playground

SwashbucklerGuy

Default Re: City of Kayru, Team Evil

Fidelis

Erring on the side of caution Fidelis innocently reachs a hand up as if to scratch an itch by his eye. And just as innocently plucks an eye lash from it's resting place. Then returns his hand to his pocket. Within seconds the eyelash is covered with gum arabric. Fidelis smiles. A complex gesture and the word "nesitsi" And he's gone. Quickly moving off to an out of the way spot.

Spoiler
    Show
    invisibility and moving quickly to a more private location. I hope I got all that off before something happend.

2. - Top - End - #392
    Ogre in the Playground

Asharra Valaar

OOC:
    Spoiler
    Show
    See? What did I tell him? Such a clever boy! I knew my little gnome was too tricky for them to catch. Don't they know we're PC's?

Ok. Seduction time! *cracks knuckles*

So you DO remember! Asharra will say with a wicked smile, He certainly remembers you. The poor boy is obsessed, in fact. It's actually rather sad. When a man is alone with a desirable woman, and all he can prattle on about is blood and revenge and the unspeakable acts he wished to perpetrate upon your loins...

Asharra will raise her gaze to his and take a step forward, just enough to put her a mere inch or so from him... She's not afraid to draw in close. She will take in a long, slow breath, and lift the barest hint of a smirk.

You though... You seem like a man who knows how to treat a woman. A woman always wishes to know that a man's attentions lie with her and only her. So when a woman is close to a man... just... like... this... She will draw closer still... her soft cheek pressing oh-so-lightly to his as she draws her body against him and slips a hand slowly up his back. She knows he appreciates the gift.

She will pause for a second, her hips pressing to his for just a second... her voice soft and silken.

I can tell that you do... She will purr into his ear, her breath hot against his neck... her lips nearly brushing his skin. Unless... you still wish to turn me away...

(note to self: I rule!)
    Last edited by BloodyAngel; 2007-12-21 at 02:07 AM.

3. - Top - End - #393
    Barbarian in the Playground

Until this moment, two very natural urges were warring within Cristof. Now one has taken over. He takes Asharra by the wrist, somewhat possessively, and says "Come with me."

And the scene's going to come to an abrupt end here, as the camera fades to black.

Ahem.
    *Evil grin* "Snip snip."
    Kayru, City of Ancients (OOC)

Spoiler
    Show

Quote Originally Posted by Arbitrarity View Post
    The wizard sleeps the fighter, and/or greases him for sneak attack, and/or uses color spray. And/or makes him too weak to use his armour. And does the laundry.

Avatar by Starwoof! Thank you kind sir!

4. - Top - End - #394
    Ogre in the Playground

Giles scratched his jaw idly as he stepped out of the tavern, a frown locked on his face as he walked. He had presented himself as a "plank stomping myrmidon", and now it was time to see if he could find some of his own. Still glowering, he made his way to the dockside district, with the intention of hiring some muscle...
    Amazing Mountain King avatar courtesy of the remarkable Starwoof!

5. - Top - End - #395

Promise to post sometime tomorrow. Need to do some more thinking about the direction in which this is going.
    *Evil grin* "Snip snip."

Spoiler
    Show

The wizard sleeps the fighter, and/or greases him for sneak attack, and/or uses color spray. And/or makes him too weak to use his armour. And does the laundry.

6. - Top - End - #396

@Fidelis

What are you up to right now?

@Asharra

After your, ah, encounter...what then?

@ Giles.

Big tough men are easy to find, and fairly cheap to hire. Half a dozen big, tough sailor types for a rough and tumble job'll be 60 gp (10 each).

Go ahead and post what you do with your newfound muscle.
    *Evil grin* "Snip snip."

Spoiler
    Show

7. - Top - End - #397
    Ogre in the Playground

"Right," Giles muttered roughly, "Here's what we're doing. For the time being, we must wait; however, I am due back at a nearby tavern for an... appointment. You men will have a simple task; if things get rough, you will bring the tavern down around their damned heads. Start a brawl, throw some lanterns around, I don't care what you have to do... I want that place to erupt into chaos should my appointment go poorly..." Giles will smile a predatory smile.

"Meet me here in a few hours; and for each of you men who brings a friend, the pay will be double, plus five gold coins for whoever you bring along."

8. - Top - End - #398

The men nod simply and head off to find some friends.

What next?
    *Evil grin* "Snip snip."

Spoiler
    Show

9. - Top - End - #399
    Ogre in the Playground

(Note: Double post authorized by the DM.)

Giles nodded after a couple hours had passed; the docks of a city the scope of Kayru had been a perfect choice, it seemed. Before him stood a dozen thickly muscled men, colored in an array of skin tones, tattoos, and colorful bandanas.

...and none of them looked like they had plans for going to a temple service instead of accompanying Giles later that evening.

"Well done, all of you. Tonight, we'll be showing our pretty faces at a tavern; I've got some business there, business that I suspect will go awry. That's where you come in. Should I give the word, you men will turn the once peaceful establishment into an all out brawl. Grab women, grab ale, grab gold, attack customers, and most important of all... if I am fighting, stand at my side."

Giles gestured widely, then motioned for the men to come in a little closer.

"So what say you men? Feeling like a bit of fun?"

Giles' proposal was recieved warmly, to say the least.

-------------

Night having fallen, Giles returns to the tavern he had previously attempted to seek information in.

"Give a count of five, then one of you needs to enter the tavern. A count of five, and then two more. A count of five, and four of you come in, and finally after a count of five, the rest of you enter the bar. Keep to yourselves, order a drink, and wait for my call."

With that, Giles entered the tavern, pausing only a moment to scan the room for anyone particularly out of place.

Spoiler
    Show
    Spot Check: [roll]1d20+8[/roll]
    Last edited by MountainKing; 2007-12-30 at 09:45 PM.

10. - Top - End - #400
    Ogre in the Playground

Asharra Valaar

OOC:
    Spoiler
    Show
    Well where we go from here partially depends on Christof and how he wants to handle this Giles incident. So I guess I'll just ad-lib something.

The room was a dishevelled mess, sheets torn from the bed... clothing torn and scattered across the room. Movement from the floor could be heard, where a pile of the bedsheets seemed to have gathered. Shifting on them, Asharra reclined languidly to Christof's side... her body still slick and glistening. She didn't bother to cover up, and smiled a wicked smile, as she traced her fingertips across Christof's chest.

Hard to believe we started on the bed. She said in a lusty, silken purr, So how do you plan to deal with Giles, lover? If he learns of this, he will hate you even more... and myself as well. He will be expecting to hear from me soon. I will help you get the better of him again... if you will get me close to these arcane secrets you spoke of... and those who hold them. So what is your plan?

11. - Top - End - #401

@Giles

The bar is fuller than it was when you last came in. A few burly types look up as you enter, but go back to their drinks afterwards. The bartender flags you down, and says, "Hey there, mate, your, ah, company is in the back room waiting for you." He gives you a hearty wink and a (playful) swat on the back.

@Asharra

"Well I haven't really decided yet," he murmurs softly back. "One of Erick's contacts sent a message today that someone matching Giles' description was in the Salty Sea-Wench today. You wouldn't know anything about that, would you?"
    Last edited by psychoticbarber; 2008-01-02 at 07:07 PM.
    *Evil grin* "Snip snip."

Spoiler
    Show

12. - Top - End - #402
    Ogre in the Playground

Giles simply smiled.

"As eager as I am, I think I'd like to meet my companion first... it's never polite to simply throw yourself into the act," Giles surveyed the room a second time, then gestured to a corner table.

"I will be over there, if you could send them out for a bit of talk."

13. - Top - End - #403
    Ogre in the Playground

Asharra Valaar

Asharra rolled her eyes and sighed... her hands still roaming over Christof idly.

I tell him to wait, and what does he do... rush off to find you on his own and ruin everything. She will say in an exasperated tone, I have no idea what he thinks he's doing... but I'm sure it involves getting to you somehow. He's supposed to be getting in contact with the gnome... who is supposed to return to me and give me instructions towards whatever plan he's managed to come up with.

Asharra will smirk as her hand dips a bit lower.

Done already? She'll purr with an amused smile, How boring... Alright then, shall we send someone to kill him, or shall we do it ourselves? Or would you rather have him alive? It's so much more fun to break a man than to just snuff him out.

14. - Top - End - #404

(Bloody heck, my CP didn't tell me you had posted)

"Well, my right hand man, a very talented swordsman, is meeting with him today. If he doesn't return at the right hour, well, then perhaps you and I had better deal with it."
    *Evil grin* "Snip snip."

Spoiler
    Show

15. - Top - End - #405
    Ogre in the Playground

Asharra Valaar

That wouldn't be a man named Erick Maartens, would it? Asharra asked with an amused smile, sitting up and stretching her arms over her head, Giles is expecting him. He's hoping to get a hold of your man and start breaking things and cutting off parts until he talks. I have no idea what he plans to ask.... his plans are miserable at best... but unless your man is very good, I wouldn't count on him getting the better of Giles. If the gnome got away from your men, Maartens will have him to deal with too.

Asharra stood and let the blankets that were covering her, however barely, to drop to the floor. Flicking her hair back over one shoulder, she picked up her clothing, torn though it was... and began to clad herself... though perhaps a bit more slowly than was really necessary. Slipping the loose garment over her curves, she finally turned back to Christof with a smirk, as she set about pulling on her boots.

If you do not want to confront him yourself, then let me go. She will say with a taunting smile, I can counter the gnome's magic... and I know from experience that I can make Giles submit to me...one way or another.

16. - Top - End - #406

He chuckles, "Maartens is extremely good, but so is Giles. Perhaps we should get check his progress." He stands, moves to a wardrobe and begins to dress himself.
    *Evil grin* "Snip snip."

Spoiler
    Show

17. - Top - End - #407
    Ogre in the Playground

Asharra Valaar

A cruel smile spread across Asharra's face, as she laced up her boot and stood. Cocking her hip and looking down at Christof, she laced her fingers together. The aura of power that seeped from her was almost palpable. She could feel the eldrich might surging to be released... It was intoxicating.

Let us go and pay him a visit then... and hope we do not miss all the fun.

(To the meeting spot! This should be a hell of a party! )

18. - Top - End - #408

(Hey Folks...I'm going to be a few days in adjusting to my brutal school schedule. Please stand by, and bear with the delays.)
    *Evil grin* "Snip snip."

Spoiler
    Show

19. - Top - End - #409
    Ogre in the Playground

Is game dead? Because I will be sad...

20. - Top - End - #410

I'm really, really sorry, but I'm very quickly discovering with my school and work schedule I don't have the energy to run this game.
    *Evil grin* "Snip snip."

Spoiler
    Show