I declare a revolt aganst Travelling_Angel

....oh wait wrong game.

Spoiler
    Show

Look upon the Goddess and rejoice!

Spoiler
    Show
    Quote Originally Posted by Vespe Ratavo View Post
    Curly, . . . you are not only made of epic win and not fail, but you are officially the greatest shipper of all time
    Quote Originally Posted by Dr. Bath View Post
    To compare [Curly] to the beauty of the changing seasons or timeless stars would be an understatement.
    Mr. Scruffy is all knowing; he doesn't believe in squid bones, so neither should you!
    Bathatars!Blog!

2. - Top - End - #92
    Dwarf in the Playground

Default Re: Team Ready, Aim, Fire! Round 7

Read the Rockstar thead.

3. - Top - End - #93
    Ogre in the Playground

More stuff on medals and other stuff:
    - Moon Called no longer holds the black First Round Casualty badge. She is now tied with Fredricus and Lord Fullbladder.
    - Raiser B1ade and Khaldan are now tied for the red medal. They both have 9 kills. pingcode20 is close behind with 8 kills.
    - HyramGraff and RocketBard are threatening pingcode20's position for the yellow medal. They both have 14 rounds of not being shot at, while pingcode20 has 15.
    - The blue medal is still firmly in pingcode20's hands. There haven't been many airshots in the last few rounds.
    - We haven't lost any 'veteran' players this round. Everyone who had played in every round last round, is still playing now. A few players did disappear. Moon Called, for example, hasn't signed up this round.
    - All new players (Bookboy, DarkCorax, huyneo and Therarde) died in the first round this time.
    - After this round, the first gold stars for participation will be awarded. I'm considering giving each participation stripe a name. For example, three stripes would make you a sergeant.

Remember, none of this is in effect yet - medals and badges are awarded at the end of the round, so Moon Called, for example, still holds her black badge for now.
    Last edited by Lord Herman; 2007-09-09 at 02:49 AM.

4. - Top - End - #94
    Bugbear in the Playground

I expect as much - as a 1st round veteran, I haven't got obscurity shielding anymore.

5. - Top - End - #95
    Banned

Flumph

Quote Originally Posted by pingcode20 View Post
    I expect as much - as a 1st round veteran, I haven't got obscurity shielding anymore.
    I never use obscurity shielding. In the Romans v Gauls game, I tried to get people to shoot me by having a silly name and title.

I've been shot at in every first round I've been in (1 game of normal RAF, 2 of team RAF.)

6. - Top - End - #96

I've come up with a strategy that means no one shoots me anymore. Unfortunately, the side effect of it is that I die because of it
    Spoiler
    Show
    Quote Originally Posted by TheLaughingMan View Post
    He's Fleeing Coward. The man could be a cookie-baking, cancer-stricken orphan kitten and still look like a reasonable suspect.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ramsus View Post
    I would advise people not to trust FC just on principle. Even if he's on your team, confirmed by the narrator.

7. - Top - End - #97

Thing is, before, it was a valid choice to Airshot all the time or Shoot all the time.

I even went one entire round (surviving very, very, many turns) only using Airshots, quite firmly cementing me in as the pacifist medal holder.

Now, though, it's better for me to do a Fleeing Coward and suicide, because I'm known to shoot a lot.

8. - Top - End - #98
    Ogre in the Playground

Well, I've given every participation stripe a rank name. Coincidentally, pingcode20 is now a major. Once we run out of military ranks, I think I'll add noble titles.

Note that these rank names don't have any in-game effect. Saying you're a lieutenant in Team RAF is just a fancier way of saying you've participated in four rounds.

{table]Stripe|Rank name
    |Private
    |Corporal
    |Sergeant
    |Lieutenant
    |Captain
    |Major
    |Colonel
    |Brigadier
    |General
    |Marshal[/table]

9. - Top - End - #99
    Retired Mod in the Playground Retired Moderator

DrowGirl

Yay, I'm a major!
    "I'm just going on motive and opportunity here and the fact that if the earth got swallowed by a black hole, I'd look suspiciously in your direction first."
    ~ Timberwolf

"I blame Castaras. You know... In general."
    ~ KuReshtin

"Castaras - An absolutely adorable facade that hides a truly ruthless streak."
    ~ The Succubus

10. - Top - End - #100
    Ogre in the Playground

It's past 17:00 GMT, so I'll start writing.

11. - Top - End - #101
    Ogre in the Playground

“Sir?” “Chirp!” “Sir, I’m afraid I don’t understand you.” Khaldan jumps up and down, chirping at the ensign, but it seems the young officer hasn’t been paying attention during Zergese classes. The ensign decides to find a senior officer, and soon returns with a lieutenant. “It would seem, ensign, that the commander has been turned into a zergling.” “But sir, the commander is right there!” says the ensign, pointing at the perforated corpse of Commander Krursk. “Oh, I see. But the thing is, this zergling is wearing a commander’s hat, so he must be a commander. And since there are no higher ranking officers on the ship, that puts him in command. Now, sir, what are your orders?” “Chirp chirp!” “Aye, sir. Ensign, turn the ship around, and head for the Protoss base.”

“Look, a battlecruiser!” says Neodan282. “We should attack it,” says Indurain. “How? You’re a melee unit, and I don’t even have an attack!” “I know! Why don’t you use your ‘teleport zealot’ ability?” “What are you talking about? There is no such ability.” “It, uh, was added in the last patch. Honest. It’s an ability that can teleport a zealot to the bridge of a Terran battlecruiser.” “Are you sure you aren’t making this up?” “Nuh-uh. It’s in the patch log. Look,” says Indurain, showing the dark archon a print-out. “Uhm, Indurain?” “Yes?” “It was added in crayon.” “Will you shut up and teleport me already?” “Alright, but don’t tell anybody. If Blizzard finds out about this, I’ll be in big trouble.” One cheap special effect later, Indurain finds himself on the bridge of the battlecruiser. After stabbing everyone to death with his psiblades, the zealot sets course for the Terran base and charges the Yamato Cannon.

“Battlecruiser, come in! Why are you returning to base? Please come in!” Indurain’s face appears on the viewscreen of the Terran command center. “I, uh, I’m bringing the ship in for maintenance.” “Wait a minute, where’s your hat?” “What?” “You’re not wearing a hat! Red alert! Red alert! Unauthorised personnel have taken control of the battlecruiser! Lieutenant Hoggy, do you read?” “I can’t read, sir. I ne’er went t’ school.” “Never mind that. Hoggy, we need you to use the secret weapon.” “But sir, we be out o’ Protoss!” “No, the other secret weapon!” “Ah, that one. Aye, sir.” Hoggy gets his wraith right above the battlecruiser, and drops the payload. “Exploding meatloaf away!”

“Meatloaf launch detected.” “Wait, what? Oh crap! Neodan282! Get me out of here!” Just before the battlecruiser explodes, Indurain is teleported back to the Protoss base. “Thanks, Neodan282.” “Look, that’s the second time I’ve risked my neck for you. I’m telling you, if...” “Are you the dark archon known as Neodan282?” The Protoss turns around, and sees two men in suits carrying briefcases. “I am, Terrans. Now explain your presence in our base.” “We are magical knights, sent by...” “Shut up, Phil. We are lawyers, sent by Blizzard Entertainment. Neodan282, you are accused of hacking by using abilities that do not exist. Your account is hereby banned from Blizzard Entertainment’s Battle.net service. Have a nice day.”

“Phase two is complete? Excellent! Then we can now commence testing on the 8-milimeter meatloaf round for the standard issue gauss rifle. Private Banjo, you can load your weapon now.” “Yes, sir. Sir, are you sure this will work? I’d feel a lot safer with normal rounds in my gun.” “Don’t worry, private, these new rounds will offer at least twenty-five times the firepower as your standard metal rounds.” “Well, alright then. Now I just fire at the target?” “Yes, you can commence firing.” After watching the test on his computer screen, Doctor Ezlo contacts the main base. “Base, phase three of Project Exploding Meatloaf is complete. Testing is mostly successful. Your marine fired a single round at the target. It was completely obliterated. There is now a twenty-foot crater where the target was.” “Sounds good, Doctor.” “There is one minor problem, though.” “And that is?” “There is a crater twice that size where the marine was.”

Hearing the explosions all the way from the Zerg base, evnafets has decided to send a few mutalisks to investigate. Ink and Calamity spot the undefended science vessel, and receive the order to attack. “Alright, Calamity, we come in low, and fire our glave wurms at point blank range.” “Okay.” As the mutalisks head for the science vessel, Calamity quickly gains a lead on Ink. “Not so fast!” “Wheeee!” “Calamity, come back!” Calamity looks around, and sticks out his tongue. “Dammit, Calamity, we’ve got a job to do! Stop fooling around! And watch out where you’re going before you... fly into the Terran ship.” Ink sighs as Calamity is splattered all over the hull of Ezlo’s science vessel. He closes with the ship, fires a couple of glave wurms until it explodes, and then heads back to the Zerg base. “How am I going to explain this to the cerebrate?” “Hive mind.” “Oh, right. Never mind.”

Radikalskippy and Traveling Angel are hiding in the bushes at the edge of the Protoss base, and wait for the executor to wander by. “So you’re a reaper?” “Yeah.” “Nice jet pack.” “Pretty neat, eh? I’ve also got these nifty time bombs I can throw, and two handguns.” “Awesome. But who are you replacing?” “Hmm?” “Well, Blizzard said that Starcraft II would have the same number of units as the original game. That means that you, as a new unit, will be replacing someone.” “Oh, yeah, the reapers are replacing the firebats.” “What?” “The firebats. Good riddance, if you ask me. I never used them anyway.” “Hey, I’m a firebat!” “Oh.” “They’re replacing me, a great anti-melee warrior with an awesome flame thrower, with a wimp like you, who only has a pair of sissy handguns?” “Hey, at least I’m not wearing bright red body armour! You look frickin’ ridiculous in that thing!” “Oh, really?” “Yeah!” “Right, I’m not taking this from a replacement! I’m a veteran unit from Starcraft 1! I was out helping Arcturus Mengsk defeat the Confederacy before you were even on the drawing board!” “Well, bring it on, then, gramps!” “Right!” Radikalskippy takes a swing at Traveling Angel, misses, and accidentally hits the button for his flamethrower, setting fire to the bushes they’re hiding in. From a safe distance, Executor Atreyu stares incredulously at the bushes that just spontaneously combusted before exploding in a pillar of fire, and goes back inside for another game of Monopoly.

“Alright, let show these Protoss what we think of their wimpy carriers! Corporal, signal the other tanks to deploy and blow that carrier of out the sky!” “But Major Pingcode, we can’t!” “What?” “Siege tanks can only fire at ground targets, sir.” “Nonsense! The shock cannon is aimed in an upward angle, so it makes sense that it can fire at flying targets!” “But sir, it says here in the manual...” “And since when do we do things by the book? Right, now relay that damn order!” Before long, the entire squadron is firing its cannons at Mad Wizard’s carrier, rapidly taking down the shields and dealing heavy damage to the hull.

Back in the Protoss command center, Akaziel is winning. “Right, you landed on Boardwalk!” Atreyu bleats. “You’re bankrupt? Woo! I’ve won! Woohoo!” Akaziel raises his hands in victory, but accidentally hits a button on a control panel. Immediately, the panels starts flashing red. Atreyu bleats askingly. “Uh, oops. I think I just ordered all carriers to set a ramming course for the nearest target.” The llama bleats again, in an annoyed tone. “Oh, right, sorry. Yeah, you can be the train.”

“What the hell is that Protoss doing?” “It seems he’s set a direct course for us, sir. I think he’s trying to crash his ship into our tanks.” “Who does he think he is? Tassadar?” “Sir, might I suggest we get our tanks out of here?” “Well, alright. But we’ll have to undeploy the tanks first, before they can move.” Two minutes later, the burning carrier is getting dangerously close. “Crap! Where does this part go?” “The manual says you have to turn part 25a counter clockwise until it clicks into position.” “I’m turning it, and it’s not clicking!” “No, sir, that’s part 25b. You need to have that other part, the L-shaped one.” “Right.” “And once it’s in position, you need to use bolt 8f to fasten latch 3 to the left exhaust.” “We’ve run out of that kind of bolt!” “Oh, I think we used an 8f earlier, where we should have used a 7b.” “It always looked so simple on Transformers! What idiot made these tanks?” “Well, I believe they used to be built by LarsCorp Technologies, but the Dominion switched to IKEA to cut costs.” “Figures,” says the major, before the massive carrier crashes into his column of tanks.
    Last edited by Lord Herman; 2007-09-12 at 04:35 AM.

12. - Top - End - #102
    Ogre in the Playground

{table]Terrans|Action
    banjo1985|Self
    Ezlo|Air
    Hoggy|Neodan282
    pingcode20|Mad Wizard
    radikalskippy|Atreyu
    Traveling Angel|Atreyu
    Protoss|Action
    Akaziel|pingcode20
    Atreyu|Self
    Indurain|Khaldan
    Mad Wizard|Timeout
    Neodan282|Khaldan
    Zerg|Action
    Calamity|Self
    evnafets|Air
    Ink|Ezlo
    Khaldan|Timeout[/table]

Terran
    Hoggy - Pirate, Wraith pilot
    alec - Vulture
    banjo1985 - Marine
    Bookboy - Wraith pilot
    DarkCorax - Wraith pilot
    dragonprime - Ghost
    Ezlo - Science vessel
    Fleeing Coward - Marine
    Krursk - Battleship commander
    pingcode20 (Major Pingcode) - Siege tank commander
    radikalskippy - Firebat
    Traveling Angel - Reaper

Protoss
    Akaziel - Twilight Archon
    Atreyu - Executor
    Indurain - Zealot
    Almighty Salmon - Probe
    Destro Yersul - Dark Templar
    Draken - High Templar
    huyneo - Immortal
    Mad Wizard - Carrier commander
    Neodan282 - Dark Archon
    RocketBard - Zealot
    Therarde - Dragoon
    Vampiric - Zealot

Zerg
    evnafets - Cerebrate
    Ink - Mutalisk
    Baboon Army - Mutated baboon
    Calamity - Mutalisk
    Castaras - Defiler
    Fredricus - Hydralisk
    HyramGraff - Hydralisk
    Khaldan - Zergling
    Lord Fullbladder - Zergling
    Raiser B1ade - Hydralisk
    Stu42 - Ultralisk
    Zar Peter - Piano Zergling

Please submit your actions before Wednesday, 17:00 GMT.
    Last edited by Lord Herman; 2007-09-10 at 03:55 PM.

13. - Top - End - #103
    Ogre in the Playground

No one shot me? I feel loved. And also dead. I died in an Elan-ish way though

Spoiler
    Show
    <NamelessOne> Calamity, you terrify me, and that's saying something.

14. - Top - End - #104
    Barbarian in the Playground

I am so freakin' lonely.
    (^")^ ¬<("v)

KIRBY SEZ DIS IZ A RAED

Spoiler
    Show

EeYarrrrr the one-eyed pirate donkey by drKarling.

Sig'd EeYarrrr the one-eyed pirate donkey by Magioth.

Spoiler'd EeYarrrr the one-eyed pirate learner donkey by Sean92k.

If you've read this far, I guess that you just lost the game.

15. - Top - End - #105

SHOCK!! I've never been to round 3 before...EVER. What do I do? what do I do?
    inner circle Legionary of Resiliance
    I love my Ceikatars!
    Spoiler
    Show

Not here as much. I am out Roman around.

16. - Top - End - #106
    Dwarf in the Playground

Yay! I survived!

Wait, I didn't? Where does it say I died? ANd what will happen to my Meatloaf-infused technology?? Who will carry on my legendary saga to be the greatest Meatloafologist of all time?? HOGGY?! AVENGE ME!!!!

Resident Meatloafologist.
    Spoiler
    Show

17. - Top - End - #107
    Halfling in the Playground

PaladinGuy

Quote Originally Posted by Atreyu the Masked LLama View Post
    Buy the Orange and Red properties around the Free Parking spot for starters. The Strand, Fleet St and Trafalgar Square (or Kentucky Ave, Indiana Ave and Illinois Ave if you're playing the American version)
    Check out past werewolf games at the Unofficial GiantITP werewolf archive
    Also wasting too much time playing Evony right now.
    I don't wanna be a llama or a duck or a wabbit.
    I wanna be a POODLE!

18. - Top - End - #108
    Ogre in the Playground

Should have imagined... Go Hoggy, we Terrans trust you!!
    So I herd you liek Mudkipz by Mr. Saturn
    Spoiler
    Show

Many thanks to both Mr Saturn and B-Man for their avatars!! Antiform Sora, Haloween Sora, Majora's Mask Link, Wolf Link & Midna, KH Sora and Christmas in July Sora

I was a Custom Title ITP!
    Lucky "Guess the Number" quote:
    Spoiler
    Show
    Quote Originally Posted by Xykon_Fan View Post
    Great, Radikal fixed the dice...and by fixed, I mean "broke beyond repair and cheats irreparably."

19. - Top - End - #109
    Ogre in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Ezlo View Post
    Where does it say I died?
    In the paragraph after Banjo was blown up, Ink destroys your science vessel.

20. - Top - End - #110
    Ogre in the Playground

Damn, my first suicide...oh well with RocketBard & Fleeing Coweard both out I should have guessed I might not be shot!

Ezlo your gonna pay for making me test that damn meatloaf rifle !

Excellent Elan & Yoshi avatar by Mr Saturn

21. - Top - End - #111

Quote Originally Posted by pingcode20 View Post
    I even went one entire round (surviving very, very, many turns) only using Airshots, quite firmly cementing me in as the pacifist medal holder.
    *sigh* but for the days of normal RAF, where I won two rounds convincing everyone else to commit suicide or shoot each other.

Oh, and Ezlo, for the love of whatever god Terrans worship, your projects killed two of Terra's finest. Well me and Private Banjo anyway. If both of us weren't dead, I'd cut your funding so fast it wouldn't be funny.
    New Avatar! Credit and thanks to the amazing Strawberries

22. - Top - End - #112
    Ogre in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Atreyu the Masked LLama View Post
    Heh, I just checked, and the only time you didn't die in the first round, you timed out.

23. - Top - End - #113
    Dwarf in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by banjo1985 View Post
    Damn, my first suicide...oh well with RocketBard & Fleeing Coweard both out I should have guessed I might not be shot!

Ezlo your gonna pay for making me test that damn meatloaf rifle !
    Don't worry, I'm going to shoot at pingcode20 the next time just so I can get the "not shot at the most" award.

I officially won the lower half of in the infamous Belkar's Romantic Interest thread!

24. - Top - End - #114

Lord Fullbladder, Master of Goblins's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Krursk View Post
    *sigh* but for the days of normal RAF, where I won two rounds convincing everyone else to commit suicide or shoot each other.

Oh, and Ezlo, for the love of whatever god Terrans worship, your projects killed two of Terra's finest. Well me and Private Banjo anyway. If both of us weren't dead, I'd cut your funding so fast it wouldn't be funny.
    Depending on just how indepth the history aound StarCraft is, one would assume they still worship God.
    The above post sponsored by Fullbladder Manufacturing.
    And so begins the Age of Extinction! The Year of the Dinosaurs! And the Reign of the Predacons!
    Spoiler
    Show
    Avatar Credit: Kalirush, Lord Herman, Stoneburr, Simius Dr. Bath, Abardam, Fayt, Keris Rain, The Extinguisher, Qwernt, Kwarkpudding, Tiffanie Lirle, Djinn in Tonic, Coplantor, Crown of Thorns, and many more
    Quote Originally Posted by Uncle Festy View Post
    Fullbladder's awesome.

25. - Top - End - #115
    Ogre in the Playground

I have all your actions, so I'll start writing as soon as I've finished my homework for Old Irish.

Old Irish is fun!

edit: Oops, I just found a mistake in the story for last round. In the story, Indurain dies and Neodan282 lives, but it's supposed to be the other way around. I'll put up a fixed version of the story in a minute.

another edit: I've added a paragraph that fixes the story. It's after the paragraph where Indurain would have died.
    Last edited by Lord Herman; 2007-09-12 at 04:38 AM.

26. - Top - End - #116

Quote Originally Posted by RocketBard View Post
    Don't worry, I'm going to shoot at pingcode20 the next time just so I can get the "not shot at the most" award.
    Now that's just asking for me to shoot you
    New Avatar! Credit and thanks to the amazing Strawberries

27. - Top - End - #117
    Ogre in the Playground

While Neodan282 is dragged off by the lawyers, Indurain decides it’s time to deal with the Zerg once and for all. “Hmm,” he says, “Cerebrates can only be harmed by Dark Templar energies. Now where do I find those?” He casually walks past the templar archives, looks around, and quickly sneaks in. “Alright, there’s got to be a book about the Dark Templar here somewhere. Ah, there it is. ‘Wielding the Dark Energies for Dummies’.”

“Hey,” says Akaziel, “how come you have all the railroads?” Atreyu bleats. “Alright, alright, here’s your money. Just wait until you land on Pacific Avenue.”

Ink is patrolling the skies above the Zerg base, as he suddenly notices a vague shimmering shape approaching. “Quick,” he says, “get an overlord over here! I think it’s a cloaked wraith!” As one of the slow, lumbering beasts floats towards Ink’s position, Hoggy’s wraith becomes visible. “Avast, me cloak! I’ll get ye, ye scurvy Zerg!”

“Oh, I can’t believe it! Boardwalk? Come on!” Atreyu bleats, and points at a red plastic figure on the game board. “A hotel? When the heck did you build a hotel there? By Adun, that’s just cost me half my money!”

Evnafets is watching the Protoss and the Terrans, waiting for them to slaughter each other. Suddenly, a Protoss zealot jumps out of the bushes. “Ha, now I have you, foul cerebrate!” “Oh, really? Fear the power of my base defences!” “Oh crap!” Indurain closes his eyes, expecting to be killed any second. After a while, he opens his eyes again, and looks around the Zerg base. “Wait a minute... you haven’t built any sunken colonies! You only built spore colonies!” “Well, crap.” says evnafets as the zealot bursts into laughter.

“Ha, gotcha!” says Akaziel. “You’re going to jail, executor!” Atreyu bleats, and shows a card. “What the... the one time you land on ‘go to jail’, you have a get out of jail free card? You lucky bastard!”

Hoggy fires his missiles, but Ink manages to evade them. The mutalisk fires a couple of glaive wurms, and manages to hit Hoggy’s wing. “Blimey, I be hit!” Ink prepares to fire another shot, but Hoggy suddenly makes a steep dive. “Ha! Ye may have hit me, but ye willna kill me! NO-ONE BUT A TERRAN DEFEATS A TERRAN!” And with those words, Hoggy crashes his wraith into the Zerg base, destroying a Mutalisk Cavern and startling a drone.

“Ooh, a chance card! Let’s see... ‘The Campaign For Llama Rights sues you. Give $500 to all llamas.’ What?” Atreyu bleats, and points at himself. “Yes, I know you’re a llama. Thanks for reminding me.”

“Right, ‘Step 1: find a Zerg cerebrate.’ Okay, done that. Step 2...” “Uhm, mind if I call my minions now?” “Wait a sec, almost done here. ‘Step 2: clear your mind, and open yourself to the dark forces of the void.’ Alright, clearing my mind... done. Okay, and now step 3. ‘Stab the cerebrate.’ Okay, sounds simple.” “Now hold on a minute...” says the cerebrate, as Indurain stabs him. “Alright, that ought to do it,” he says, as evnafets explodes in a shower of blood.

“Ha, I rolled a 12! That means I land on... no... crap, I land on Boardwalk! Again!” Atreyu grins. “Alright, that’s it! I’m never playing ‘Atreyu Always Wins Monopoly’ with you again!”
    Last edited by Lord Herman; 2007-09-13 at 12:28 AM.

28. - Top - End - #118
    Ogre in the Playground

{table]Terrans|Action
    Hoggy|Self
    Protoss|Action
    Akazies|Air
    Atreyu|Air
    Indurain|evnafets
    Zerg|Action
    evnafets|Air
    Ink|Air[/table]

Terran
    alec - Vulture
    banjo1985 - Marine
    Bookboy - Wraith pilot
    DarkCorax - Wraith pilot
    dragonprime - Ghost
    Ezlo - Science vessel
    Fleeing Coward - Marine
    Hoggy - Pirate, Wraith pilot
    Krursk - Battleship commander
    pingcode20 (Major Pingcode) - Siege tank commander
    radikalskippy - Firebat
    Traveling Angel - Reaper

Protoss
    Akaziel - Twilight Archon
    Atreyu - Executor
    Indurain - Zealot
    Almighty Salmon - Probe
    Destro Yersul - Dark Templar
    Draken - High Templar
    huyneo - Immortal
    Mad Wizard - Carrier commander
    Neodan282 - Dark Archon
    RocketBard - Zealot
    Therarde - Dragoon
    Vampiric - Zealot

Zerg
    Ink - Mutalisk
    Baboon Army - Mutated baboon
    Calamity - Mutalisk
    Castaras - Defiler
    evnafets - Cerebrate
    Fredricus - Hydralisk
    HyramGraff - Hydralisk
    Khaldan - Zergling
    Lord Fullbladder - Zergling
    Raiser B1ade - Hydralisk
    Stu42 - Ultralisk
    Zar Peter - Piano Zergling

The Terrans are out, as the last Terran, Hoggy, is dead. It's now between Ink and the three surviving Protoss.

edit: Note that I've added a paragraph to last round's story, which corrects a mistake I made (Indurain died in the story, while Neodan282 should be dead).

Please submit your actions before Friday, 17:00 GMT.
    Last edited by Lord Herman; 2007-09-12 at 12:06 PM.

29. - Top - End - #119
    Dwarf in the Playground

oh snaps, who is gonna win!?!??!

30. - Top - End - #120
    Barbarian in the Playground

NO DAMN ALIEN IS GONNA BEAT THE TERRANS!

I'm sure I feel a 300 reference coming on, but can't quite place it.

Anyways, you people should have over-estimated my intelligence. Or something. I dunno.
    (^")^ ¬<("v)

KIRBY SEZ DIS IZ A RAED

Spoiler
    Show

EeYarrrrr the one-eyed pirate donkey by drKarling.

Sig'd EeYarrrr the one-eyed pirate donkey by Magioth.

Spoiler'd EeYarrrr the one-eyed pirate learner donkey by Sean92k.

If you've read this far, I guess that you just lost the game.