New OOTS products from CafePress
New OOTS t-shirts, ornaments, mugs, bags, and more
Page 2 of 10 FirstFirst 12345678910 LastLast
  1. - Top - End - #31
    Colossus in the Playground

Default Re: The Promised Neverland: Promises kept and broken (to be edited)

Quote Originally Posted by Kato View Post
    Well, yes, she is clearly trying to do what he planned. The kind of problem is... We hardly know any of them. And while this might sound a little heartless, it makes it difficult to feel strongly about it. However this will work out...
    I can get that, though I think it might go the otherway. They actually succeed, and we learn to like them a little more as a result.

2. - Top - End - #32
    Titan in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by LaZodiac View Post
    I can get that, though I think it might go the otherway. They actually succeed, and we learn to like them a little more as a result.
    It likely will succeed, yes. I hate always being the critical one in this thread but considering the dark setting, the death count in this story is rather low. We had the girl in the first chapter dying and recently a few kids in the park (and in flash backs). Hardly any character we know. If one or two kids had died on the way to the shelter I'd be much more in suspense over people dying. Of course, I could be totally wrong on this and I would like to be.
    "What's done is done."

Pony Avatar thanks to Elemental

3. - Top - End - #33

It likely will succeed, yes. I hate always being the critical one in this thread but considering the dark setting, the death count in this story is rather low. We had the girl in the first chapter dying and recently a few kids in the park (and in flash backs). Hardly any character we know. If one or two kids had died on the way to the shelter I'd be much more in suspense over people dying. Of course, I could be totally wrong on this and I would like to be.
    I feel like those deaths wouldn't of come at the right time. Still needed a bit more build up of the farm children before death should happen.

Also hey, Norman could of died. There is like a 70% chance that he was actually dead when they took him, at the time they did take him.

4. - Top - End - #34
    Titan in the Playground

Also hey, Norman could of died. There is like a 70% chance that he was actually dead when they took him, at the time they did take him.
    Eh, I was pretty sure one-third of the main cast would not just die like that.. Maybe I'm too cynical.

Spoiler
    Show

And again, it at least seems like the death count continues to be low. At least so far both are alive and apparently Zeke who Byron claims to have killed is also still up and running. There is a decent chance Zack also made it.. Maybe they are just good at playing dead. I kind of expect this to end too well for the kids.
    Well, I could be totally wrong. And even if they all make it, I won't say it's bad, but considering the rest of the story, I feel the death count should be higher.

That said, I am still engaged.
    "What's done is done."

5. - Top - End - #35

Eh, I was pretty sure one-third of the main cast would not just die like that.. Maybe I'm too cynical.

Spoiler
    Show

And again, it at least seems like the death count continues to be low. At least so far both are alive and apparently Zeke who Byron claims to have killed is also still up and running. There is a decent chance Zack also made it.. Maybe they are just good at playing dead. I kind of expect this to end too well for the kids.
    Well, I could be totally wrong. And even if they all make it, I won't say it's bad, but considering the rest of the story, I feel the death count should be higher.

That said, I am still engaged.
    Spoiler
    Show

Maybe it's because I'm just a weirdo but I love these kids. Gillian and Nigel killed that ******* Luce, they're cool in my books. I'm also glad at least one of the other kids who attacked Bayon is alive, and I imagine given how bloodstained he is that'll be it. I'm guessing Zack used the last of his strength to cover Zeke with his own blood, to hide him.

Also I like how sensible Bayon is? He's not trying to kill them since he wants to find Lucas, and he will actually go about this smartly. I also kinda like how he's impressed they killed Luce and his servants, it's a cool feeling knowing that your villain is actually praising the heroes. Also his constantly calling Luce "young" and the fact that he cried for his daddy makes it pretty clear Luce is probably like, 20ish in demon years. It's just a fun thing to think about.

6. - Top - End - #36
    Titan in the Playground

Spoiler
    Show

Maybe it's because I'm just a weirdo but I love these kids. Gillian and Nigel killed that ******* Luce, they're cool in my books. I'm also glad at least one of the other kids who attacked Bayon is alive, and I imagine given how bloodstained he is that'll be it. I'm guessing Zack used the last of his strength to cover Zeke with his own blood, to hide him.

Also I like how sensible Bayon is? He's not trying to kill them since he wants to find Lucas, and he will actually go about this smartly. I also kinda like how he's impressed they killed Luce and his servants, it's a cool feeling knowing that your villain is actually praising the heroes. Also his constantly calling Luce "young" and the fact that he cried for his daddy makes it pretty clear Luce is probably like, 20ish in demon years. It's just a fun thing to think about.
    Spoiler
    Show

Or I'm just the weird cynical guy
    I like them and the story fine enough, it's just that... well, they haven't really grown on me yet, and I've repeated one of my problems with the plot enough yet. I'm also betting on seeing Zack again, but we'll see. I won't complain if we don't.

Yeah, Luce seems the odd one out in the group, though I guess it's common for groups of humans to be rather heterogen, so a bratty little **** like him is no surprise. I guess he's the kind even the demons didn't like and might even be happy they're rid off.
    Bayon's behavior is... well, I guess what would be expected. Though, if he really enjoys them fighting back shouldn't he leave the leader alive? Maybe he just likes toying with them some more.
    "What's done is done."

7. - Top - End - #37

New chapter!

Spoiler
    Show
    We learn about Leuvis' game with Lucas...and we also see that in the flashback That Man's name is SCRATCHED OUT because they really just want to not tell us what his name is what the **** this is hilarious. Bayon gets into the secret hide out...only for it to be a trap. He thought he had it figured out, and this may be the end of him! Now lets see if the other squad can take out Nouma's brother, and...if worse comes to worse, if Emma can fight Leuvis.

I really like Leuvis's mentality by the way. He doesn't want to hunt unless it's fair. It's no fun if you don't have the fear of death.

8. - Top - End - #38
    Titan in the Playground

Ah, I misread that scratch out bit... I felt like it was something religious, like some demon words are always replaced with symbols and he was telling him to pray but that makes more sense

Bayon's failure (?) had me think of Hellsing Abridged's Mayor "we'll plan around the plans they planned to plan around our plans which we planned around their plans!" or any other similar things. Well, I guess the kids were underestimated... Let's see if the same will apply to Lewis. I mean, his shtick is getting a little old but it's quite crazy how (over)confident he is..
    "What's done is done."

9. - Top - End - #39

Ah, I misread that scratch out bit... I felt like it was something religious, like some demon words are always replaced with symbols and he was telling him to pray but that makes more sense

Bayon's failure (?) had me think of Hellsing Abridged's Mayor "we'll plan around the plans they planned to plan around our plans which we planned around their plans!" or any other similar things. Well, I guess the kids were underestimated... Let's see if the same will apply to Lewis. I mean, his shtick is getting a little old but it's quite crazy how (over)confident he is..
    I feel like Leuvis' major flaw here is that he's underestimating Emma. "You've just spent one day here". He doesn't know she's a runaway from Grace Field, he doesn't know what she's been through. He hasn't seen what happens when Emma's been pushed. That'll be the breaking point, he will at one point have the choice between taking her down or taking out someone else, probably Lucas. And he'll choose Lucas, because he knows them. And that'll be where he gets got.

10. - Top - End - #40
    Titan in the Playground

I feel like Leuvis' major flaw here is that he's underestimating Emma. "You've just spent one day here". He doesn't know she's a runaway from Grace Field, he doesn't know what she's been through. He hasn't seen what happens when Emma's been pushed. That'll be the breaking point, he will at one point have the choice between taking her down or taking out someone else, probably Lucas. And he'll choose Lucas, because he knows them. And that'll be where he gets got.
    Well, he knows she's known Grace Field, they talked about her being Premium meat. And Bayon would have probably told them if he bought her. On whether or not he should assume the trip there wasn't easy... I feel he's not stupid. But yeah, I do think he will underestimate her at some point. But my more likely guess for what will end him is ??? and... er... wow, I forgot his name. Ray. Them showing up and saving Emma / the others. Not that I wish this would happen but an unexpected bonus on the kids' side seems like the most promising to me.
    "What's done is done."

11. - Top - End - #41

Well, he knows she's known Grace Field, they talked about her being Premium meat. And Bayon would have probably told them if he bought her. On whether or not he should assume the trip there wasn't easy... I feel he's not stupid. But yeah, I do think he will underestimate her at some point. But my more likely guess for what will end him is ??? and... er... wow, I forgot his name. Ray. Them showing up and saving Emma / the others. Not that I wish this would happen but an unexpected bonus on the kids' side seems like the most promising to me.
    Shoulda specified. He knows she's from Grace Field, he doesn't know she's a RUNAWAY from Grace Field. I'm pretty sure he thinks she was just shipped in.

I feel like given Grace Field is meant to be like, Triple AAA quality meat, NOT telling them about it would actually be for the better because then it's like a special surprise. So I don't think they're aware she's a run away or not. But I might not be remembering correctly it's been awhile and I've been through the ringer lately.

12. - Top - End - #42
    Titan in the Playground

I wasn't sure either but I had a look.. Early in chapter 76 Bayon explains he caught one of the Grace runaways (and he's after Ray and??? too)
    So this bit at least is clear, but he says he wanted to keep it a surprise.. The servants were too talkative, though.
    Last edited by Kato; 2018-04-24 at 08:38 AM.

13. - Top - End - #43
    Titan in the Playground

Well, I'll double post, whatever.

Seems you were right about the demon ages, kudos.
    While not much happened, still an interesting chapter. I wonder if things would have been different a few centuries ago.

Still, the kids are idjits for being as careless as they are.
    "What's done is done."

14. - Top - End - #44

Well, I'll double post, whatever.

Seems you were right about the demon ages, kudos.
    While not much happened, still an interesting chapter. I wonder if things would have been different a few centuries ago.

Still, the kids are idjits for being as careless as they are.
    Man, I really like this chapter, and not just because I got that right.
    Spoiler
    Show
    Seeing Bayon's personal distress at such a...I hesitate to call it petty, but it's like...this REALLY stupid thing to get upset about that I can at the same time totally relate to, the idea of "something about what I'm eating feels wrong". That lack of fulfillment in your life, it's interesting. So Bayon made his chaotic hunting ground, and now is the organizer of secret hunts. I really liked this story.

I hope Oliver is all right, he took a probably fatal blow for Lucas. I don't think it's fair to call them careless, they've clearly put a ton of thought into this and are being as careful as they can be. Remember, they were in the middle of preparing their prep work FOR the preparations when this sudden extra hunt happened. This is them HAVING to improvise, a little, based on the hunters reacting differently than expected. In that case I think they've gone rather well, three of the five demons are dead, with potentially only three casualties.

15. - Top - End - #45
    Titan in the Playground

Sorry, I'll be spoiler lazy.. I don't think there's anybody around who cares.

As disgusting as it is, thinking about it I can very much understand him. Imagine going centuries without enjoying your food. It sounds like a very terrible existence. Of course it might be all in his head but that doesn't change the fact how he must have felt for hundreds of years.
    I do wonder who fixes the books for him and how, though.

Oh, I'm not complaining about their actions in general. I'm merely complaining about apparently putting only one bullet in the head of the near immortal regenerating killer they put down instead of adding at least a few to be sure.
    "What's done is done."

16. - Top - End - #46

Sorry, I'll be spoiler lazy.. I don't think there's anybody around who cares.

As disgusting as it is, thinking about it I can very much understand him. Imagine going centuries without enjoying your food. It sounds like a very terrible existence. Of course it might be all in his head but that doesn't change the fact how he must have felt for hundreds of years.
    I do wonder who fixes the books for him and how, though.

Oh, I'm not complaining about their actions in general. I'm merely complaining about apparently putting only one bullet in the head of the near immortal regenerating killer they put down instead of adding at least a few to be sure.
    Presumably at first it was just a case of "I'm rich enough that no one cares" but then that one human guy who's name escapes me, Paul I think, found out and it becomes "well yes I am rich enough to hide it, but they're rich enough to end me" so I'm guessing Paul covers up the actual hunting ground stuff.

Oh right yeah that. Somebody give these kids a mafia movie. Always double tap, especially with demons.

17. - Top - End - #47
    Titan in the Playground

Oh right yeah that. Somebody give these kids a mafia movie. Always double tap, especially with demons.
    Also, effing finish the job when you can...

Spoiler
    Show

Bayon is done for but apparently Lucas really assumed he could do this without any losses. Geez, someone sure is totally not underestimating the demons... Also, you didn't even know you would have Emma. What was your plan before she showed up?!

Anyway, everything is going down, because the kids didn't finish Nous when they had the chance and now he killed most of them. If I was overly critical again I'd say it's weird how much focus we got on a character we barely know who might die when we get very little on three who are totally dead for sure.... bias.
    But luckily the secret trump cards show up earlier than (I) expected. I guess the boy might survive after all.
    "What's done is done."

18. - Top - End - #48

Also, effing finish the job when you can...

Spoiler
    Show

Bayon is done for but apparently Lucas really assumed he could do this without any losses. Geez, someone sure is totally not underestimating the demons... Also, you didn't even know you would have Emma. What was your plan before she showed up?!

Anyway, everything is going down, because the kids didn't finish Nous when they had the chance and now he killed most of them. If I was overly critical again I'd say it's weird how much focus we got on a character we barely know who might die when we get very little on three who are totally dead for sure.... bias.
    But luckily the secret trump cards show up earlier than (I) expected. I guess the boy might survive after all.
    I can has contribute because Golden Week.

Spoiler
    Show
    His plan was probably to do what Emma is doing herself right now. Talk down Leuvis until the others can come help. Trust in his friends. I'm actually kinda glad he's had as many loses as he has. The plan shouldn't of gone perfectly, even if it succeeds (which given Nameless and Ray are here now, they probably will, though with Leuvis not actually being dead for real when they're done with him).

Over all this was a really good chapter, though? I think the idea that they just didn't expect the demons to have such a human reaction to losing a loved one is really great.

19. - Top - End - #49
    Titan in the Playground

Yes, it was a good chapter. All (most) chapters are good, despite my complaints. It's a solid story but still it keeps falling into clichés like many others, like not properly killing the bad guy, or not shooting when they have the chance. And while I know they are not professional killers, it's still annoying, albeit I guess it makes for a better story.

That said, I really hope / can't see them leaving Lewis alive. It will take a while to get to the point but between Ray and Emma I don't see how he will get out of this. But, as always, I will likely be wrong.
    "What's done is done."

20. - Top - End - #50
    Firbolg in the Playground

This reminds me on similar things that happens in many, many video games, or manga. Basically something like an army/group that's completely outclassed by the main character that you wonder how they survived that long/what was their plan if the hero never appears. Just example from the top of my head, something like the Rebels in Megaman Zero, who's completely outclassed by Zero and you wonder how they survived before they found Zero, also Sidonia's Defense Fleet before the appearance of Tanikaze in Knight of Sidonia, and something closer to this event in this manga (though a bit more obscure), a certain arc in Shin Tekken Chinmi.

In that arc, the rebels are having this elaborate plan to revolt against the evil tyrant, but despite all their elaborate plans, it still hinges on two things, defeating the evil general of the army and the captain of the guards, who are combat monsters and capable of shrugging hordes of common soldiers like they're characters in a Dynasty Warrior games.

Their plan was splitting the rebel commando group into two, with the smaller group (including the main character) to distract the guards, and the bigger group to capture the evil king (which the general is assumed to be by his side).

After some long and grueling battle, the mc managed to defeat the captain of the guards (the rest of the commando in his team are practically useless and was only there for moral support), and then he had to defeat the general of the army, who turned out to be even stronger and completely slaughtered the other half of the commando team.

So... what was the rebel's plan if the MC didn't accidentally got involved in all this again? It was so ridiculous that it becomes silly . I mean, at least in this current event in Promised Neverland, the rebels actually is pretty decent and managed to do things without Emma.
    You got Magic Mech in My Police Procedural!
    In this forum, Gaming is Serious Business, and Anyone Can Die. Not even your status as the Ensemble Darkhorse can guarantee your survival.

Disciple of GITP Trope-Fu Temple And Captain of GITP Valkyrie Squadron.
    Spoiler
    Show

The OTP in the playground.
    Awesome Elizabeth Shelley by Hollamer
    My Gallery/My Star Wolves 3 LP

21. - Top - End - #51
    Titan in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Fri View Post
    This reminds me on similar things that happens in many, many video games, or manga. Basically something like an army/group that's completely outclassed by the main character that you wonder how they survived that long/what was their plan if the hero never appears. Just example from the top of my head, something like the Rebels in Megaman Zero, who's completely outclassed by Zero and you wonder how they survived before they found Zero...
    Well, in the series defense, the rebels knew they were fighting a losing battle and it was kind of a "die fighting or lying down" situation. And they were not totally outclassed against their mooks (well, they were mostly) but the enemy generals were the big problem.

Also here, I guess Zodi is right and Lucas planned to take Emma's place, but that still seems unsatisfactory to me.

But yeah, it's common all over fiction, so...

Also, new chapter. I was kind of underwhelmed...
    "What's done is done."

22. - Top - End - #52

I actually kinda liked this chapter.
    Spoiler
    Show
    It's not as impressive as the others have been, but it shows us again just how smart Ray and Mr Nobody are. It's also making it clear that demons have further senses than humans, able to "feel" each other and detect killing intent, and that of course you can suppress that feeling. That's pretty cool, I think.

Also it's clearly set up for the big boss fight with Leuvis.

23. - Top - End - #53
    Titan in the Playground

Spoiler
    Show

I don't really have a problem with the demons sensing each other, or even the bit with Lewis.
    I just feel like the first scene with Ray figuring things out seems... i don't quite know. Somehow poorly constructed. The bit with the few words and how Ray took the information from it... I mean, who are we meant to praise? The information was pretty clear, so it's hard to see it as some genius act by Ray. Maybe you could praise the girl for being short and precise but then it seems like the obvious thing to say. I'll give her credit for taking in the details of their clothing but assuming Emma told them how she came there, it's pretty obvious who the two are, no? Maybe I'm being too critical here.
    What bothers me more is just the "killing intent" or whatever bit. He wasn't smart or anything, he could shoot Nous because he... just has the ability to. Sorry, that's just lamer then about every other outcome to me.

But I hope Lewis will present a better fight!

And I guess Nous was talking to himself... because he was still digesting Nouma? Ew...
    "What's done is done."

24. - Top - End - #54

Spoiler
    Show

I don't really have a problem with the demons sensing each other, or even the bit with Lewis.
    I just feel like the first scene with Ray figuring things out seems... i don't quite know. Somehow poorly constructed. The bit with the few words and how Ray took the information from it... I mean, who are we meant to praise? The information was pretty clear, so it's hard to see it as some genius act by Ray. Maybe you could praise the girl for being short and precise but then it seems like the obvious thing to say. I'll give her credit for taking in the details of their clothing but assuming Emma told them how she came there, it's pretty obvious who the two are, no? Maybe I'm being too critical here.
    What bothers me more is just the "killing intent" or whatever bit. He wasn't smart or anything, he could shoot Nous because he... just has the ability to. Sorry, that's just lamer then about every other outcome to me.

But I hope Lewis will present a better fight!

And I guess Nous was talking to himself... because he was still digesting Nouma? Ew...
    Spoiler
    Show
    The point with the first scene is that since she's in a panic, she's saying things without thinking and thus has no trickery or thinking to what she's saying. Ray and Nameless figuring out the full details of what must be going on from her words is some Sherlock Holmes style cold reading, which is decently impressive but mostly just meant to be a sign that they're very much in control, whereas the others are slowly starting to panic as things go on.

I can get not liking the hiding of killing intent, but I think it's a skill that's at least interesting in implication. Can you truly kill another living being without any feelings about it? Can you MURDER someone, because that is what's happening even if it's in self defense, without feeling ANYTHING AT ALL. It's interesting to me because it shows just how ****ed up mentally Nameless is, that he can successfully pull that. It's what I think will get Leuvis in the end, he won't be able to sense killing intent from Emma because she doesn't actually have a malicious bone in her body, she has no desire to kill you. But you've hurt her friends. You've killed her people. You must die, and there's not even a trace of anger in that, just raw understanding that "you must die". I find it cool, to me at least, but that's because I think about stuff like this a lot in my own writing. What it means to kill, how killing changes a person, etc etc.

Yeah Nous was probably just driven insane from grief. It'd be kinda sad if he wasn't a horrible demon...but then I think about what'd happen if humans where in this scenario, and cannibalism aside I feel like we'd definitely be on Nous's side here. Which is of course the entire point of this. What the demons do is monsterous, but is it really all that different from what we do to animals? That's the driving force of this series.

25. - Top - End - #55
    Titan in the Playground

Spoiler
    Show

Hm... I guess me just assuming "why would she lie/why should they mistrust her" is what ruins it for me. I guess I'm just too naive, as I would hardly doubt that. Or maybe because I can't distance myself from what I know as the reader.

Ugh, so much to dabte on this... Okay, so assuming demons have some sense that tells them if someone nearby is.... angry. Well, not quite. I mean, killing intent means just... planning to kill. Not being angry or in rage, just you plan to attack someone. I uess the term is just lacking.
    But Nameless sure looks angry when he walks off. Or at least pissed. He seems to calm himself when he pulls the trigger but then... so demons can only sense you the momemnt you shoot? Or am I just misreading his eotions beforehand.
    Hm... I see very little "cool" about this. Yeah, they are demons, they have done horrible things, there is really no place in his (or Emma's" mind to feel compassion for them. But being able to kill out of sheer rationality... a) again, "cool" is very much not the term for I would use for it. b) It's really a very villainous thing to do, to kill without emotion. Though I guess you could argue about that. Maybe it's not so much "cold" as it is meant to be some kind of "zen" state (?) c) as you say, killing should be a big thing for a person. Sure, nameless hasn't killed his first demon by a long shot, but removing the effect it has on a person to me does make a story weaker, not stronger. Than again, I don't think that's quite what will happen. But we'll see.

Yeah, I think we had this talk already... I mean, sure you can argue nothing we eat is as smart as a human, nut this series still makes a strong point that killing ... anything is a bad thing, even for food.

edit:
    Spoiler: Time to fight (?)
    Show

Well, that was actually a pretty neat intro to the fight. I mean, if Emma knew Lewis half as well as we do, she'd have known this is exactly the wrong person to make this offer but still. I wonder if Emma long term really will try to be the pacifist... We'll see.
    Otherwise... more people being - gasp - surprised, there are casualties in a battle. For eff's sake, you have been planning this for years, don't tell me your plans did not include people getting hurt. Wow. Also... did I miss the part where ... [girl] told the others about Ray and ??? ? Because it seems like that would be useful information.
    Finally... okay, this is probably the best demonstration of demon skills yet. Catching hundreds of bullets from multiple directions? Now I really want to know how they're going to take him down..
    Last edited by Kato; 2018-05-21 at 06:48 AM.
    "What's done is done."

26. - Top - End - #56

New chapter!
    Spoiler
    Show

It feels less that she's like "oh no there really were casualties" and more "oh no MY FRIENDS". It's like, I feel like even if they had HOPES of no one getting hurt, they still planned for it, but planning for it and actually SEEING it are two entirely different things. You know?

I think Emma's question with regards to pacifism is interesting, because a part of me wonders if she wouldn't of ambushed and tried to kill him if he said yes. Anyway yeah, Leuvis catching almost every bullet shot at him kicks ASS and if we ever get an anime I have a feeling we'll be seeing that scene in full.

27. - Top - End - #57
    Titan in the Playground

Well, I'd like to believe that but it's not how it seems to me (Also, don't they constantly see kids die? If anyone is used to that..) I'm sure we'll see soon, how well they planned.

Hm... no, I don't think Emma would have done that. I think she was sincere. Of course I could be totally wrong.
    But really, if we didn't know about the two outcast demons living on plants, how angry could we be at them? I mean, assuming they could only eat man... should they be left to starve?
    "What's done is done."

28. - Top - End - #58

But really, if we didn't know about the two outcast demons living on plants, how angry could we be at them? I mean, assuming they could only eat man... should they be left to starve?
    I mean that's kind of the entire message of the series. They don't HAVE to, but their reasons for wanting to are hard to really fight against. It's a complicated subject, and part of why I do love this series so much.

29. - Top - End - #59
    Titan in the Playground

New chapter...

Spoiler
    Show

Well, I'll take it Lewis underestimates his opponents if he thinks he can outwit them so easily. Then again, apparently a large electric shock hardly affects him. So feeling superior seems pretty justified.
    Also, for eff's sake, don't taunt him, shoot him, you goddamn idjits...
    "What's done is done."

30. - Top - End - #60

New chapter...

Spoiler
    Show

Well, I'll take it Lewis underestimates his opponents if he thinks he can outwit them so easily. Then again, apparently a large electric shock hardly affects him. So feeling superior seems pretty justified.
    Also, for eff's sake, don't taunt him, shoot him, you goddamn idjits...
    Spoiler
    Show
    I actually really liked this one. If they had been just a bit faster it would of worked perfectly, because the shock DID clearly mess Leuvis up, but he was able to get used to it after awhile. Dude's strong! I also really liked Emma's bit of showing her that while she herself is not good at reading people's moves, she's had a ton of experience dealing with people who DO so she has an idea of how to deal with it. That's cool.