New OOTS products from CafePress
New OOTS t-shirts, ornaments, mugs, bags, and more
Page 4 of 14 FirstFirst 12345678910111213 ... LastLast
  1. - Top - End - #91
    Firbolg in the Playground

Default Re: Celestia's Finest Power Ponies: When Worlds Collide

“Not to worry!” Discord says, “I’ll be done by the time you’re all suited up.” With a snap, he disappears.

“I’m sorry about him,” Fluttershy says, “He is a sweetheart, but he can be very…” Once again, she searches for the polite way to say a not-so-polite thing. “...difficult.”

“Oh, Rarity makes dresses for us all the time. And I was a model. Once. I-I didn’t like it very much. But I’ll be fine for measurements.”

2. - Top - End - #92
    Titan in the Playground

The idea of costumes and super hero names has Love in a good mood. She is smiling and sipping down the last of her tea as she readies to go. Love waves a busy hoof. "I've been thinking about my name for a long while. I've never come up with a tag name granted, but 'Heartbeat' might send a confusing message. How about 'Techco'? A little too on the nose?" She rubs a hoof on her chin. "I'm don't want to debut with the wrong name. These things tend to stick forever."

Love laughs and rubs her mane as Discord disappears.

"Measurements? It's not a delicate matter at all! You needn't worry. I helped decide these measurements." Love puts a foreleg out and curls it into a muscle flex. She chuckles and smiles while dropping the flex.

3. - Top - End - #93
    Ettin in the Playground

PaladinGuy

Matter-horn looks askanse at Discord's disappearance but quickly shakes it off.

"Very well, then!" She says. "To the Fashion Cave! Which, honestly, isn't a cave at all. But memes must be made. Regardless, we're off!"

Before Love and Fluttershy know it, they've been whisked off to... what they assume is supposed to be a workroom but looks more like a tornado blew through a fabric store. Clearly, Discord left the group too early.

"I'll confess that I'm not the more outwardly organized individual. Nevertheless, I know exactly where everything is." Matter-horn's voice goes from eager to warning. "So don't. touch. anything.

"Now then, since you're still deciding on a theme, Love, we'll start with Fluttershy. If you'll give me a moment, I shall have a uniform fit for the occasion."

From the way fabric and patterns start flying, one would never know that Matter-horn lacked any sort of telekinesis.

"Have you come any closer to finding a name, Love?" She asks around a mouthful of pins. "By the by, the Power Ponies are no longer psychically linked."

4. - Top - End - #94

"Ooh, the Fashion Cave," Fluttershy says, "It sounds very, er, fashionable." She smiles apologetically. That was very lame.

Fluttershy stands still, placidly watching and waiting as Matter-Horn takes matters into her own hooves and makes a costume for her. This is, to be honest, not that different from sitting in a session with Rarity. She begins to hum a little song, a pleasant, pleasing thing.

"Super Charger?" she suggests quietly.

5. - Top - End - #95
    Titan in the Playground

The Fashion Cave seems like a pretty interesting place to go. Love has no problem with being whisked away to a messy closest. "To the Fashion Cave!", she joins in.

Love giggles at Fluttershy's comment. "This place is great." She immediately goes to grab some fabric, but pulls back because of the previous request. She puts some stress in her cheeks and swishes it around. She'll just look at the fashion cave she supposes. "Have all the power ponies costumes come out of this closest?"

Love will watch Fluttershy get fitted first. She wonders what type of super hero Fluttershy would be today.

"Super Charger?" She chuckles. "That's pretty good. I'd like charge in my name."

"Oh", Love sounds disappointed that the physic is gone.

"A good name..." She mumbles to herself, "Star. Sun. Solar. Flare." "Ah!", she says excited. "How about Beam Charge, but most ponies would call me Charge." Love puts a hoof to her chin. "Electro Charge?" She sighs.
    Last edited by Elbeyon; 2018-03-27 at 05:18 AM.

6. - Top - End - #96
    Ettin in the Playground

PaladinGuy

"Why yes, it is quite fashionable. And no, I had very little to do with the others' costumes; we were all independent heroes before banding together to form the team."

With one final flourish, Matter-horn presents Fluttershy with her uniform. And 'uniform' it was. The ensemble took elements of aid workers and emergency responders and blended them into one outfit. The get-up made it clear that Fluttershy was not a front-line combatant but the equivalent of a field medic. There wasn't even a mask.

"This should work quite well given your coloring. I think you'll find it quite flattering." Matter-horn says.

With a satisfied sigh, she turns to regard Love. One hoof tapped her chin.

"I must side with Fluttershy on this one. 'Super Charger' rolls off the tongue much more smoothly than 'Electro Charger'. 'Beam Charger' makes you sound like some dreadful weapon upgrade or somesuch. Do you have any electrical abilities? It would be quite shocking if you did."

7. - Top - End - #97
    Titan in the Playground

Love prances around Fluttershy as she gets finished up. After looking her over, Love stops and raises her hoofs in a cheer. "Wow! You look amazingly awesome, Fluttershy!" She repeats, "It is very flattering. What do you think, Fluttershy?"

"You do some really good work Matter-horn." She gives her a hoof up.

Love rubs her mane. "No electrical abilities. Though I do have a gun that shoots electricity at home in the form of non-lethal shocks! It knocks ponies out by disrupting muscle functions." She gives a delayed laugh. "Heh. Oh, I see what you did there, Matter-horn. Funny." She chuckles. She gives a serious nod. "I can't have my first fans disappointed! Super Charger is an excellent name." She smiles.

8. - Top - End - #98

Fluttershy looks deep within herself and calls upon the lessons she learned long ago under the tutelage of Photo Finish. She takes a calm, measured step forward. And then another, and another. It’s not a perfect model’s walk, but it will serve. The uniform flexes and moves pleasingly about her. She stops, spins around on one heel, and walks back the other way. She searches around until she finds a mirror and repeats the process in full view of it.

“I like it,” she says, beaming at Matter-Horn, “And I’m happy you didn’t give me a mask. I don’t think I would like that very much.”

Discord’s head pops up from under a sewing desk. “Oh you’d be in charge if you did, Love. But you’d always have a good grasp of ‘current’ events.” He wriggles free and collapses on the floor. “Fluttershy?”

“Yes Discord?”

“Remind me never to visit an airless void again. It’s a real dive. No atmosphere to speak of.”

She giggles. “Sure thing. But I can’t guarantee you’ll listen.”

9. - Top - End - #99
    Ettin in the Playground

PaladinGuy

"Oh, I don't know." Matter-horn remarks. "It seems to me that an airless void would be the perfect place to... decompress."

She pauses to wave away the compliments. "You're entirely welcome, and I'm thrilled that you're comfortable with it. Our little excursion and diversions should be enjoyed. The uniform is a part of that. If you're not comfortable in it, then there's no point to it.

"Now, then, you're up, Love."

Fabric flies once again as Matter-horn sets to work. The process takes longer as the Masked Matter-horn has had less time to ruminate on the chosen theme.

It all comes together in the end as a brilliant concoction of blue and gold materializes around Love. Electric lines provide a technological futuristic look as some classic heroic staples (such a cape, cowel, stylized 'SC' insignia and boots) keep her role clear. It's slightly flamboyant, but functional.

"I'll admit that the entire project was shot from the hip." Matter-horn says as she steps back to study the effect. "But sometimes those are the best."

10. - Top - End - #100
    Titan in the Playground

Love continues cheering as Fluttershy struts her stuff. That was a really good catwalk. It was far better than what she herself could manage. It was impressive.

She smiles when Fluttershy smiles.

To discord, "Keep my "current" positive. How does the moon look nowadays?"

Love happy trots up to her to have her suit fitted. "Make me awesome!"

"The first brush stroke can be inspiring." As her get-up finishes, Love stand on her back legs and starts bending to take in all the new sights. "Very nice. It sort of matches my eyes", she comments. "A little different as not to blend the colors though." She swings in preparation and back flips. Everything felt about right. She smirks. "I like it!"

11. - Top - End - #101

Discord draws himself up with an air of wounded dignity. "I'll have you know that explosive decompression is no joke. Fortunately, I managed to pull things together before I--"

"You used that one already," Fluttershy says. Her eyes go wide. "Oh! I'm sorry, I shouldn't have said anything."

Discord, thrown entirely off his groove now, huffs. "Well, carry on then while I review my material." He moves to the corner and unfolds a scroll that goes on and on and on and on and on seemingly without end.

Fluttershy finishes familiarizing herself with her new outfit and steps up behind Matter-Horn. "Are super hero fights so common that one is guaranteed to happen? I can't imagine what that must do to the insurance rates in this city."

12. - Top - End - #102
    Ettin in the Playground

PaladinGuy

"I'm glad you like it, Super Charger." Matter-horn said. There was a pleased tone in her voice.

To Fluttershy, she explains: "Super-villain attacks occur with almost alarming regularity, yet most of the time they're resolved with a good ice-beam or two and the majority of property damage occurs to secret lairs or hide-outs. No pony cares much if those are decimated. Once in a while, a public scuffle may break out, but the Power Ponies run a charity foundation on the side; if some pony is impacted by a super-villain fight, we provide aid."

Hesitation about whether to continue explaining punctuates the end of the sentence. Then Matter-horn lets the subject drop to move on to other, more pressing concerns.

"Now, then! The Power Ponies are expected at the new City Hall dedication in a few hours, but until then, the day is ours! Let us be off!"

---

Mare-tropolis is still the thriving, bustling city that the comic books depict it as. The entire city is swathed in shades of blue, providing Love with ample opportunity to sneak around if she so desires. The streets alternate between busy and deserted. High rises and skyscrapers are everywhere, and given that this is a rooftop tour of the city, Love, Fluttershy and Discord are provided with an up-close look at each of them.

Three streets away from the Tower of Justice, Matter-horn turns around in mid-air to point back the way they've come.

"As you can see, the Tower Of Justice is a very low-key affair. It was agreed upon early that we wouldn't go about making a target of the place. There's a tourist trap on the other side of town that's more dolled up and designed to draw attention away from our own living space." She waves a hoof at the Tower-- which from this distance resembles an ordinary skyscraper.

"You have the standard cultural, financial and industrial sectors." Matter-horn waves at different directions. "And the government district is to the north. That's where the dedication is, of course."

"Between you and me." Matter-horn leans in conspiratorially. "The cultural center is the most important. There's a little diner there that makes the best ​waffles you've ever had. It's almost criminal."

13. - Top - End - #103
    Titan in the Playground

Love smirks and smiles at Discord's joking.

"Super Charger?" Love puts a hoof to her mouth and let's out a "Mwhahaha." "I like the name too, and it's has yet to fully grow on me."

"Wow, that sounds like a lot of villain attacks. Do I get an ice beam? I'd love to have a super power!"

"I've been waiting to check out the city!" Love stands up and flourishes her cape. "The day is ours!"

---

Love will sneak around if everyone else is doing that, but she'll have to hurry around to keep up. She is the only non-flier in the group. Her head flips every which way as she looks around. Noticeable to Matter-Horn, the looks aren't random. Love is memorizing the city as they cruise around. Her gaze seems to linger on technology as well.

As Matter-horn points back, Love's head follows the intended path.

"Low-key is a pretty good idea. My lab is similarly disguised by being normal too." She puts a hoof to her mouth. "Mwhahaha. That'll change some day though. It won't be a tourist trap, but it'll change form into something that's not so easily ignored. I want to visit that tourist trap one day! I need to stock up on my Power Pony knowledge!"

Love puts a hoof to her chin and nods seriously at which sector is the best. "Of course, the cultural center is important! That's the ponies and life of any civilization!" She leans in too. "I'll have to try these best waffles ever."

Love rubs her mane. "What exactly is this dedication thing though? Are we getting some pictures taken?" She chuckles.

14. - Top - End - #104

"Oh my," Fluttershy says, "Do they have to rebuild it every time? Where do they find the money? And the ponies?"

"Oh you know," Discord says, "Hench-R-Us. The best in cheap, quickly-gathered minions. Also, the flashing dials and consoles come from abandoned factories in Roamania."

In response to the waffles, Discord snorts. "Not Sharma? Hmm, well can't win them all I suppose." He pulls out a cardboard plate labeled 'Interdimensional Bingo' and sadly looks at 'Avengers Reference' before stowing it away again.

--------------

Discord clears his throat and, in a booming, cheerful voice, says, "It was a bright and sunny day in Maretropolis! The buildings gleamed so bright you almost needed sunglasses to raise your eyes off the pavement. The smell of happiness filled the air! Which might have something to do with the recent round of hallucinations rampaging through parts of the city because, unless you're a changeling, happiness has no smell!" He waves at a young colt staring up at them, open mouthed. "That's right, I'm just a figment of your imagination! Listen to the soft, soothing sound of my voice and be calm."

"Anyway. The Power Ponies, along with their newest recruits, Super Charger and...Fluttershy are headed downtown to see the dedication of the new town hall! But does something sinister lurk in the shadows beneath Maretropolis? What dastardly plot could these villains be contriving at this very moment?" And then, he pauses for about thirty seconds. "The horror! Will our heroes be able to stop it in time?"

Fluttershy's eyes go wide. "There's going to be an attack?"

Discord glances at her and 'breaks character'. "Well I don't know! But if this were a superhero cartoon, there would have been a short cut over to the villains where they conveniently explained their plan for the viewers. Isn't that right, 'Madam LeFlour'?"

"YEP!" Pinkie calls from the next building over before disappearing again.

15. - Top - End - #105
    Ettin in the Playground

PaladinGuy

Quote Originally Posted by Miltonian View Post
    In response to the waffles, Discord snorts. "Not Sharma? Hmm, well can't win them all I suppose." He pulls out a cardboard plate labeled 'Interdimensional Bingo' and sadly looks at 'Avengers Reference' before stowing it away again.
    "Oh, don't worry, Discord. If we run into Iron Mare then you'll have plenty references aplenty." Matter-horn then turned around and leaned in conspiratorially. One hoof shielded her words from prying ears. "And between you and me, there's an alternate-dimension Tony Stark who enjoys waffles. Unless you're restricted to one specific universe, you could still check off your reference."

Quote Originally Posted by Miltonian View Post
    Discord glances at her and 'breaks character'. "Well I don't know! But if this were a superhero cartoon, there would have been a short cut over to the villains where they conveniently explained their plan for the viewers. Isn't that right, 'Madam LeFlour'?"

"YEP!" Pinkie calls from the next building over before disappearing again.
    "Such an interesting codename-- Prench Flour." The Masked Matter-horn muses quietly.

She then shakes off the thought and leads the assortment to yet another rooftop. This one overlooks a gleaming, stone building with a streamlined modern design. Rows of glass and windows provide the appearance of space while rows upon rows of steps lend a majestic air. 'Maretropolis City Hall' is chiseled atop the entrance. Decorations, ribbon, a podium and makeshift sound system mark this as a special event.

Already, a loose crowd of ponies is gathering about the front steps of the city hall. They conglomerate in loose groups that begin chattering and chittering with excitement.

"We're a trifle early. The others should be along in a short moment." Matter-horn tells the others.

No sooner do the words leave their mouth than a sharp gust of wind rips over the rooftop. An orange Pegasus, clad in a black jumpsuit and wearing a lightning bolt pendant, rides the wind into the air, flips about and the drops to the rooftop a short ways away from the otherworldly visitors.

"As I said, 'a short moment'." Matter-horn opined.

"Ah thought Ah'd never get away from that there studio." The mare grumbles under her breath. She then straightens herself and smiles at the other group. "You must be the visitors Ah've heard about. Please to meet ya. M'name's 'Zapp'. Unoriginal, I know but it's serviceable and gets the job done."

"Oh, there's a lot more to the story than that. Tell them the whole story, they'll love it." Matter-horn grins.

"Ah'm sure that they'd hardly be interested in such a mundane and pointless tale. No sense in wastin' their time over it." Zapp says just a little too quickly.

16. - Top - End - #106

Discord grins. “You have to tell me about your adventures sometime, Matter-Horn. I’ve never met a pony other than Pinkie Pie who would have any clue about that reference. Did you ever visit the United Federation of Planets?”

That line of questioning is quickly lost when Zap appears on the scene. Discord’s grin widens and becomes downright mischievous. “Oh? Let me guess then. You were hit by a stray lightning bolt charged with alien radiation due to an orbiting flying saucer. And your first mission was to bring down the aliens before they could report back to the mothership and mark the planet for invasion.”

“Or was it that you were a hapless power plant worker in the newest, shiniest nuclear facility? And one day, the reactor leaked and you fell into a giant induction coil. Oh! And of course, everypony thought you were dead, but you emerged two days later just in time to fight a crocodile mutated by the radiation into a ten-story tall monstrosity?”

Fluttershy kindly offers some advice. “He’s going to keep going until you tell him the real version.”

17. - Top - End - #107
    Ettin in the Playground

PaladinGuy

"Now see, y'all done gone and raised their expectations when the truth ain't near so extraordinary." Zapp sighed, deeply. Then she continued on. "Truth is, my powers come from this here amulet."

Zapp paused to raise and display the lightning bolt icon about her neck.

"Ah was on a news assignment, helping to document an archeological expedition to some ancient graveyards. Right after Ah find the thing, a freak lightning storm blew up an' we're all caught out there in the open.

"Ah got struck by lightning and this here amulet protected me. 'Course, I didn't know how to use it an' it stores all the electrical charge for later use. Ah end up shockin' every pony the rest of the day, like little static shocks, an' folks start callin' me 'Zapp'. The name kinda stuck."
    Last edited by D.KnightSpider; 2018-03-29 at 11:31 PM.

18. - Top - End - #108

Discord puts his hands together in a thinking posture. "So what you're saying," he says, "Is that if I were to take the amulet..."

"Discord, no," Fluttershy says.

"Then I could become you," Discord finishes, "Unless, of course, there's some nutty restriction like 'only those worthy may wield the power of the amulet' or 'the amulet cannot be removed from the owner's neck unwillingly' or something like that. Otherwise, you'd best take out the best insurance policy you can find my friend."

"Now if there isn't some method of protection," Discord says, leaning forward, "I'm sure I could come up with some way to help you with that."

19. - Top - End - #109
    Titan in the Playground

Love prances in play. "That's so cool! I want a cool backstory! You got struck by lightning, and even have a funny result there for a day. How is that not amazing!? Everyone has such an amazing past!"

20. - Top - End - #110
    Ettin in the Playground

PaladinGuy

"It's an amazing world in which we live." Matter-horn tells Love. He expression grows curious. "Surely your own past is as amazing? Histories are rarely dull, after all."

A new voice cuts through the air. It's energetic and high pitched and belongs to Mistress Mare-velous (or as Love knows her: Perfect Shot). The psychic pony bounces over the rooftop and then energetically trots across the rooftop.

"And touching Zapp's amulet is a reeeeally bad idea." Mare-velous says. "According to Matter-horn, it's like trying to pick up Thor's Hammer. If Thor's Hammer were a high voltage electric line."

"It's a real live wire." Matter-horn quips.

"Ya know, Ah still don't know what the hay that means." Zapp says.

"Ah, who cares? It sounds funny and got Discord his Avenger's reference." Mare-velous pops into position between Fluttershy and Love. The two are grabbed in a hug. "Hi, you two! How's tricks?"
    Last edited by D.KnightSpider; 2018-03-30 at 11:20 PM.

21. - Top - End - #111
    Titan in the Playground

Love rubs her mane and laughs. "Nah, I don't have anything amazing power history like that. What I can do can be duplicated by some cheap cyberware. I'm only very good at multi-tasking!"

Love is lost in the dimensional conversation again, but that's probably going to be normal until she becomes more in the know. She'll just have to keep paying attention without making a fool of herself.

Love grabs Mare-velous in a return hug with both her forelegs wrapped around here. "My physic pony! I have no clue what you mean! We're going to have so much fun together! I've never met a pony who can read my mind! Well besides me!" She giggles. "I'm so happy! Are you happy? I wish I could read your mind to find out!" She laughs.

22. - Top - End - #112

Discord, undeterred, summons a pair of rubber gloves and reaches towards the amulet. "What if I just poke it?"

Fluttershy opens her mouth to protest, but is then startled and swept up into a hug. "Eep!" After a moment, she realizes who it is and calms down. "Oh hello. I don't believe we've met. Or at least, I haven't met you. I'm Fluttershy. It's very nice to meet you."

23. - Top - End - #113
    Ettin in the Playground

PaladinGuy

"You can call me 'Mistress Mare-velous'!" The psychic pony smiles. "And I already know who you are because I was watching through Matter-horn's mind when you introduced yourselves."

Mare-velous answers Love: "Being psychic is great! You get to save on your cell phone plan and you always know what to get ponies for their birthdays. It's win-win! It's too bad you're not a psychic. Then we could be psychic-buddies, but since you're not we'll be best buds!"

Zapp retains possession of the amulet, but extends it in Discord's direction.

"Ah can tell yah won't be happy until ya knock yerself out." She says in a clear 'it's your funeral' tone. "Give it a poke, then."

24. - Top - End - #114
    Titan in the Playground

"Mistress Mare-Mar-velous!", she cheers.

"Yeah, she said no pony needed anymore introductions."

"I know!", Love says with the most utmost reassurance. "Being psychic is great! No pony will read my mind at home! I can usually get by without a cellphone myself." Love kicks back a laugh. "We can be psychic-buddies! We've got mind reading devices in my world, and I'm very proficient. We get one of those bad puppies over here, and we'll swapping thoughts in no time! Can you read my mind now, or are you still struggling? Hey! We can hook me up to a neural interface too if you can't read my mind!" She chuckles.
    Last edited by Elbeyon; 2018-04-01 at 07:29 PM.

25. - Top - End - #115

Discord reaches for the amulet slowly at first, but then he makes a snatching motion and takes it in his paw. As predicted, the lightning explodes out of the amulet and attempts to shock the Lord of Chaos. But he catches it in both claws, balls it up like a colt making a snowball, and tosses it into the air. It arcs lazily up, up, up, and then comes down right into his open mouth. He swallows and smacks his lips.

“Hmm, needs a little tabasco, but tastes good otherwise.” He pats Zap on the head. “Compliments to the cook, of course.”

Fluttershy is trying her best to ignore him at the moment. She has a fixed, plastic smile on her face as she talks to Mare-velous. “Does it, um, ever get loud? Hearing everyponies’ thoughts?

26. - Top - End - #116
    Ettin in the Playground

PaladinGuy

"Only when I read Discord's mind!" Mare-velous jokes with Fluttershy. "But, nah. Most of the time, I ignore every pony else unless there's a good reason to go poking about in their brain. And since Super-Charger wants me to take a peek, let me take a peek!"

Mare-velous' eyes narrow as she squints in concentration. After a moment she flinches-- and then spontaneously pops six feet into the air, wraps about in three songs and crashes to the ground.

Meanwhile, Love gets an up close and personal look at a memory that's not hers. It's Perfect Shot's eighteenth birthday... and she's snuck away from her party with a stallion to 'exchange numbers'.

"Wow. That's some hefty feedback." Mare-velous observes as she picks herself up. "It's like going through a spin cycle when you're a pair of sneakers.

---

Matter-horn and Zapp exchange looks, neither is sure of what to make of this. Discord's been weird, but this defies all logic.

"You're... quite welcome?" Matter-horn says. She tries to paper over the experience with humor. "That's why we like you, Discord. You've such spark in your personality."

Another pony, Fillisecond, appears on the scene. Unlike the others, she waits in the background. She must have darted in when every pony was distracted by Discord's antics.

"I'm not late, am I?" She asks quietly. "I was enjoying this really good book and, um, lost track of time."

27. - Top - End - #117
    Titan in the Playground

Love gives her a memory, wait no, six simultaneous interlinked memories, of her adult self on a self date to try a parfait for the first time, and the subsequent slaughter that unfolded as they face rolled through a massively over-sized 'cup’. It's a tiny bit like a fun house with five others of herself sitting but interacting with herself.

She blushes at Perfect Shot's memory. It takes a moment to focus as she fully recalls her own new old memory. "I didn't realize psychics were so caring.", she says matter of fact with a sweetness to her voice. She starts laughing hysterically as her own silliness hits her. "No, that's perfect! That's right! That's the perfect type of memory to share! Yes, thank you! I can tell you and me are going to get along very well!" She smiles real big with her blush. "I'll give you a similar memory next time! No, peeking! I want to be able to share back and forth." She chuckles.

"I'm sorry about the feedback. That's because of the weird link? That's not normal? I don't want to make you nauseous", she says worried. “We’re a tiny bit the same pony now, right? I have to take care of myself.” Love laughs.
    Last edited by Elbeyon; 2018-04-03 at 08:07 PM.

28. - Top - End - #118

Fluttershy chuckles. "He's lived in my house before. It's, um, an interesting experience. But he is a really good friend when you get to know him. I promise. And he does deserve his title."

"Lord of Chaos?" Discord asks.

Fluttershy beams at him. "Knight of Equestria, Discord, and hero of ponykind."

"Oh stop," he covers his eyes with a claw. "I'm blushing."

When Fillisecond appears, he drops the act. "Of course not," Discord says, "You're right on time." He points to the ground, which is now the face of a giant, ticking clock. "See?" he says, pleased with himself.

29. - Top - End - #119
    Ettin in the Playground

PaladinGuy

Discord's pun draws a laugh from Matter-horn. Zapp just looks put out.

"Really?" She asks.

"Yes, really." Matter-horn replies. "Although, from my vantage point she looks a little left on time."

A glowing, purple staircase appears behind Fillisecond, allowing Radiance to ascend. The staircase vanishes behind her as soon as she sets hoof on the roof.

"Hello, everyone." She says, although when her gaze passes over Discord her eyes fill with SCIENCE! "I have some good news. I pulled Drex away from his new friends and he's making headway on getting you home, now."

---

"I think the feedback has to do with whether Drex did to make you work on our world." Mare-velous says with a smile. "And I wouldn't mess it unless you want to end up a disembodied mind ghost who can only be seen out of the corner of ponies' eyes or something.

"You're welcome for the memory (I didn't mean to give you that one)." She blushes. "And I don't mind the mental feedback! As long as we take breaks between memory swaps we should be alright. Otherwise I might get sick and girl and that's no fun if you're not on a roller coaster."

The final Power Pony arrives. Streaking down from the heavens to make a perfect three-point landing was none other than Saddle Rager. The pony picks herself up before eyeballing the group.

"It's not my fault that I'm late." She grumbles. "I had to repair Sherman's hive. But I'm here now and ready to rock this block!"

"Not literally, I hope." Radiance comments.

"Only if the situation calls for awesomeness." Saddle Rager says alongside a savage grin. "Which it usually does."

30. - Top - End - #120
    Titan in the Playground

Love catches the time puns in time to laugh at them.

"Drex sure is quick", she says a little disappointed. "He must be speed racing this one."

"How can I not mess with the connection!?", she asks to Mare-velous. "I'm going to demolish this whole mystery like we did that ice cream! I've seen so many crazy things today! How can I not try to figure out how to get her myself? Your science is crazy in this world! Some things take a while to figure out."

Love rubs her mane with a blush. "We can take things slow though. I don't want to cause a negative feedback look." She chuckles. "I wouldn't want you throwing up on me! I'll get my next memory crisp as a breeze. So, next time I'll be more ready."

"What happened to Sherman's hive", she asks.