New OOTS products from CafePress
New OOTS t-shirts, ornaments, mugs, bags, and more
Page 12 of 12 FirstFirst ... 23456789101112
  1. - Top - End - #331
    Magnificent Boop in the Playground

Default Re: Erfworld 75, page 69

Quote Originally Posted by sihnfahl View Post
    I'd hope Parson would notice...
    Obviously, he's aware of it now; I meant that it's unclear what he knew when he planned and executed his move. He refers to relying on Wanda's control, and being less than fully confident about it, but that might be another expression of his his unease at sitting back and watching the enemy turn, unable to react and knowing that his boop is actually on the line.

2. - Top - End - #332
    Troll in the Playground

DwarfClericGuy

Quote Originally Posted by SteveMB View Post
    Obviously, he's aware of it now; I meant that it's unclear what he knew when he planned and executed his move. He refers to relying on Wanda's control, and being less than fully confident about it, but that might be another expression of his his unease at sitting back and watching the enemy turn, unable to react and knowing that his boop is actually on the line.
    Well, I mean...
    "Okay, so, this prisoner Jillian, a level 9 barbarian warlord, we control her?"
    "It's subtle."
    "Okay, so we're going to put her in this hex, end our turn, and let Ansom come in. On our turn, we'll take out Ansom and anyone else he puts into that hex..."
    "Right."
    Stanley ends the turn, Ansom does his move and ends his turn.
    "Okay, Ansom didn't move into the hex. We now have Jillian and 2 other warlords in that hex, a level 5 and a 2, a bunch of gwiffons, orlies and pegataurs..."
    I'd hope he'd remember that Jillian, the only level 9 warlord in that hex, is the one that Wanda said 'we have subtle control over'...
    May you get EXACTLY what you wish for.

3. - Top - End - #333
    Dwarf in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Lombard View Post
    So uh, what's happening again? I'm starting to forget the story and I have no motivation to go back and read over it all, can someone summarize please?
    No. Candidly, it you don't want to read it, it's not for you.
    might just play the wall with this mean look on my grill
    act like i'm the hater that hates you from hateville
    -
    Though I may not appear to be an actual hater, I assure you, my quiet hate for the stupid is very real, and I do have both authentic hater cred and a ballpeen hammer."