Personal Introduction (Unrelated to Let’s Play, feel free to skip if uninterested)
---
Hey, I’m Ardentex and I’ve been making Let’s Play videos for almost 2 months now. I’ve been following the genre since 2009 and was originally inspired by guys like Chuggaaconroy, Datai and SpiritofSteel (especially pertaining to the Pokémon series of games). I’m still very much new to forum posting in general, so excuse me if my posts aren’t formatted well or I mess up with adding images or links for the time being, try to bare with me.

About the Game
---
Pokémon FireRed & LeafGreen are the remakes of Pokémon Red & Blue versions, originally released in 1996. The titles were developed by Game Freak, who definitely set his name in the cornerstone of gaming through creating this RPG franchise, although he did work on other, lesser known, titles before his original Pokémon/Pocket Monsters run swept the world. The plot follows a 10-year-old boy named Red, a silent protagonist from Pallet Town. After meeting Professor Oak while trying to leave on an adventure unprotected, both Red and the professor’s grandson, Blue are asked by Oak to choose a starter Pokémon; Bulbasaur, Charmander, or Squirtle and make their first steps in becoming the best there ever was… dun dun dun-dun*

Let's Play Info.
---
This is a post-commentated Let’s Play, mainly focusing on all the information for potential newcomers, as well as a comprehensive guide to those who have already played the game numerous times.
-> 100% overworld item collection, including all hidden items.
-> Full walkthrough of the main game, as well as all of the post-game's contents.
-> Guide on finding all the game's available Pokémon
---
-> I've personally created an overlay with sidebars that show off every encounter throughout the Routes of the game
-> The aforementioned sidebar is also used to cover all the party members of the game's rival, Gym Leaders, Elite Four members, etc.

Update Schedule
---
My aim is to upload every other day in the evening (Central European Time), the updated playlist and this thread can also be expected to get re-newed shortly after.

Playlist & Individual Episodes
---
***Series Playlist*** (updated as soon as the newest part goes live)

Part 1 - "I Choose You"
---

Part 2 - "Viridian Forest"
---

Part 3 - "Showdown in Pewter City!"