New OOTS products from CafePress
New OOTS t-shirts, ornaments, mugs, bags, and more
  1. - Top - End - #1
    Bugbear in the Playground

Default Final Fantasy FFRPG

( if in wrong forum please correct me)
    So a random person sent me a link to a folder with TONS of rpg games and i randomly came accross this one..it looks like alot of fun but it doesnt seem to have a bestiary ( or monster manual) and i was wobdering if anyone had played with this game or made some beasts for it! All of the monsters seem to have to be created from scratch and i sadly dont have the time or honestly much patience for that

2. - Top - End - #2
    Dwarf in the Playground

SwashbucklerGuy

Default Re: Final Fantasy FFRPG

Which one is it? There's like 10 (if not more) versions of rpg's for Final Fantasy.

There's a D6 version here by Dust (along with 2 other systems, I believe) and that one is missing a bestiary for the most part.

If you can be more specific, we can help you. Also, this should probably be in the Homebrew section.
    GMing
    Spoiler
    Show
    Savage Worlds: Sky Blazers
    Star Wars Saga Edition: Heart of Corellia, Dawn of Shadows

Playing
    Spoiler
    Show
    Pathfinder: Illoria

3. - Top - End - #3

Ummmm i dont actually know which one. It needs 5 sets of different dice lol..

Also i would love to see the other types of FF rpgs if you have a link ! ( or just names) and il also post in the homebrew section so thanks

4. - Top - End - #4

Sorry at work, it uses 5d6 5d20 5d10 etc

5. - Top - End - #5
    Titan in the Playground

There's no official FFRPG - that folder may well have contained legitimate commercial products that can't be shared here, but any FFRPG isn't one of them, and is almost certainly available for free (with some potential that it's from a deprecated site).

As such, you can just share it directly, and we can look at it and see if it's familiar.