New OOTS products from CafePress
New OOTS t-shirts, ornaments, mugs, bags, and more
  1. - Top - End - #1
    Barbarian in the Playground

Default Very old threads gone?

Hello, sorry for my ignorance on the topic if this was something that was announced or done sometime in the past half-decade. I haven't visited the GitP forums in a long time, but in a fit of nostalgia I decided to check in and see what really did happen to the "Arena Tournament" series of games that were played in the DnD subforums of this site over a decade ago. I checked the account that was used to manage the games and it seems that I can still see its posts on the actual battles themselves. However, the "Waiting Room" and "Recruitment thread" links in its signature are both dead links. I was hoping I could find the posts in those threads to see what was happening near the end of Arena Tournament's life, but I understand if those threads are gone for good and it's not possible.
    ·Bitzeralisis·

2. - Top - End - #2
    Miniature Giant Space Hamster in the Playground Administrator

Default Re: Very old threads gone?

OOC and recruitment threads expire. IC threads currently do not expire (although we offer no guarantee that they will remain forever).

"My Hobby: Replacing your soap with gravy" by rtg0922, Doll and Clint "Rawhide" Eastwood by Sneak