New OOTS products from CafePress
New OOTS t-shirts, ornaments, mugs, bags, and more
  1. - Top - End - #1
    Bugbear in the Playground

Default Where in the world has Giegue been? (an explanation and apology)

Just posting here as a returning member who had to leave abruptly with no warning. For those who where in games I was playing in; I apologize for the sudden leave of extended absence. I literally broke my computer (I dropped it and it split in half, not kidding) and as a result I have been slowly constructing a new machine. I finally got together the parts and had my friend build me a brand new computer, so I am now fully and 100% back from my unexpected league of absence. I apologize again for any grief the sudden departure gave anybody here, and am just posting this to let everybody know what, exactly, happened. I hope everything worked out for all those who where in games with me, and am glad to finally have a working computer again!
    78% of DM's started their first campaign in a tavern. If you're one of the 22% that didn't, copy and paste this into your signature.

Mine started at a dinner party in the BBEG's estate.

2. - Top - End - #2
    Orc in the Playground

BardGuy

Default Re: Where in the world has Giegue been? (an explanation and apology)

Welcome back, Giegue! I hope you can quickly get back in touch with those involved in the same games as you.