New OOTS products from CafePress
New OOTS t-shirts, ornaments, mugs, bags, and more
  1. - Top - End - #1
    Pixie in the Playground

DruidGirl

Post 5e D&D Lizzardfolk underdark Druid

Hey so Im starting a new character and want to do a lizardfolk underdark druid. I like the natural armor and the biting ability. Also I liked the Underdark circle and feel like the lizardfolk would makes sense the most to come from that background. Now I know I can do a wood elf but I feel like that is boring and that you actually get more from the Lizard folk. what is everyones thoughts???

2. - Top - End - #2
    Orc in the Playground

BardGuy

Default Re: 5e D&D Lizzardfolk underdark Druid

Hi snowgirl! A lizardfolk druid sounds cool to me, but I don't know much about D&D. I suggest posting in the Gaming section of the forum- maybe the 5e or 3.5e thread?
    Last edited by Elanasaurus; 2018-04-10 at 08:13 PM.

3. - Top - End - #3
    Ogre in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by snowgirl View Post
    Hey so Im starting a new character and want to do a lizardfolk underdark druid. I like the natural armor and the biting ability. Also I liked the Underdark circle and feel like the lizardfolk would makes sense the most to come from that background. Now I know I can do a wood elf but I feel like that is boring and that you actually get more from the Lizard folk. what is everyones thoughts???
    Hello, and welcome to the forums! I believe there's two places that might be of you're interest here; the 5e DnD forums here are very active, and are located here. Secondly, here's the Welcome New Members thread, which has some links regarding the forum rules in the OP to help get familial with the local rules.

4. - Top - End - #4
    Titan in the Playground

Lizardfolk

Quote Originally Posted by snowgirl View Post
    You have it tagged as 3.5 but titled 5E, advice will vary by which it is.

I believe circles are from 5E, but I don't follow Pathfinder so it could be that as well.
    Quote Originally Posted by The Glyphstone View Post
    Vibranium: If it was on the periodic table, its chemical symbol would be "Bs".