Back when the PSP had a digital comics app I had downloaded it and got a few free preveiw comics, one of these was a preveiw of Cancertown An Unbearable Tooth. I cannot remember a couple of them though, ones that had really interested me at the time, I can't remember names just basic plot settup.
One of them was a post apocalyptic story, the main character was a woman who used a katana. The apocalypse in this case was bassically a zombie apocalyse except that they were more like vampires that lackes cognitive function. She traded the heads of these things for food in town and learned about this bad guy who ran things in the area.
The other one was about a man with psychic powers, that either manifested in the form of an imaginary friend or came from a being only he could see, hear, or interact with. Natrually he used this to cheat at poker in the comic. In order to access his abilities he had to "eat" his imaginary friend, afterwards he would puke him up and the guy would be fine. I remember the comic going into backstory a bit and showing how he accidentally killed some bullies with his powers as a kid.
If this makes you guys think of any comics that fit the bill please let me know. Thank you in advance.