New OOTS products from CafePress
New OOTS t-shirts, ornaments, mugs, bags, and more
Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast
  1. - Top - End - #1
    Halfling in the Playground

Flumph

Default Fort Triumph - Fantasy XCOM meets OotS

1/5/2019 edit: Tons of new content added to the game, campaign, trailer, etc. Attached 3 keys to this post - they're ment for feedback. If you take one please say what you liked/didn't like about the game, so we can improve.

Hey all, I'm one of the developers behind Fort Triumph, a game most easily described as "Fantasy XCOM" with similar tones to OotS

I've been reading OotS since I was a kid and its been a huge inspiration behind writing for the game. I don't presume to have equaled it, but Fort Triumph has plenty of awesome humorous moments and a similar RPG~ish feel

I'm sure you guys will love it, and I want to give something back to the comic/community/forum that's given me so much. So here are some free keys for the game. If you take one please say so and I'll update the list so others don't waste their time

RK32I-FYFX2-5FHPA
    LAE7K-WCQ6F-G246B
    WM66N-RFCF2-G6DYR
    K3XY6-P7CBG-0Z4C0
    9TKTJ-Y9ZIF-IBNR5

If there's a lot of demand I'll post some more

edit: there was a lot of demand.

J76XQ-HE53D-V6749
    A24IN-XQ4BM-0XN8Z
    DXLKY-YHX29-IWL55
    7KCF7-VGMQ5-HKZMN

4BFCW-87K9Z-FIR46
    TDWE6-RRF7Y-LP5CP
    QLTN0-JMBLG-PI546

Enjoy :)

Fort Triumph on Steam
    Last edited by adamzeira; 2019-05-07 at 06:24 AM.

2. - Top - End - #2
    Titan in the Playground

Default Re: Fort Triumph - Fantasy XCOM meets OotS

I figure I'll give this a shot. I used RK32I-FYFX2-5FHPA , the first on the list.
    I would really like to see a game made by Obryn, Kurald Galain, and Knaight from these forums.

I'm not joking one bit. I would buy the hell out of that.
    -- ChubbyRain

Current Design Project: Legacy, a game of masters and apprentices for two players and a GM.

3. - Top - End - #3
    Bugbear in the Playground

Well, I’m always up for free stuff, and this looks right up my alley. I’ll take the second code.

EDIT: Apparently that was already taken, so I used the third.
    Last edited by rooster707; 2018-04-26 at 06:57 PM.
    Vitruvian Stickman avatar by linklele.
    I have an extended signature now. God knows why.
    Spoiler: shameless self-aggrandizing
    Show
    Quote Originally Posted by Psyren View Post
    What this guy said.

4. - Top - End - #4
    Ogre in the Playground

I used the second code. Idle thoughts as I play this.

The humour is bit dry for my tastes. Maybe it'll loosen up as I play more.

The gameplay is VERY much XCOM. Which doesn't have to be a bad thing. I do like XCOM. Still too early to tell how it'll differ from the XCOM games, but for now it's enjoyable.

The tutorial holds your hand through everything, except the final turn when you beat the troll. May be an idea to just have a mention of "you seem to have the gist of things. Now take out that troll." Just to have a natural transfer away from the handholding.

Love the storyteller's mugshot.

Bloodlust states that it "Does not cost AP when there are no activated enemies". My first thought was "what does this mean?". Perhaps reformulate this so it's immediately clear? Just changing "activated enemies" to "enemies aware of you" or something like that.

I like how the accuracy calculations are shown. But the hit chances still seem to fall of way fast.

I don't like actions during the banter. I don't need to be told that someone's rolling their eyes. Saying that you'll be raiding a poet's guild should give enough sense of personality by itself.

Suddenly my people are on fire. The tutorial did not warn this might happen, and there were no warning signs on the tiles either. Consider adding this.

Some easy way to see the range of a particular enemy's attacks would be nice.

Can heal potions be traded? I would like to trade heal potions.

Also, a water spell would be nice.

The Paladin is pretty useless.

Yeah. This first stage is WAAAY too hard for an introduction stage. You want to ease players into the game. Not frustrate them with a sudden 10 goblin charge.

What even is the point of "Become a Tree"? Making cover does not seem to be in her job description.

Fire spreads WAY too easily and quickly.

Yeah, miss chances are much too high.

And now the game's become frustrating, rather than fun. So that's the end of my playing. Hope you find the feedback worthwhile.

5. - Top - End - #5
    Ogre in the Playground

I grabbed the last 6JQP2-7IR73-65WQW code, gonna test it when I have some time, probably during the weekend.

6. - Top - End - #6
    Ogre in the Playground

Used the next-to-last code. I'll let it download while I'm AFK and give first impressions later tonight.
    "I don't approve of society, so I try not to participate in it."
    =====

Avatar of Karl the human by Bradakhan

7. - Top - End - #7
    Barbarian in the Playground

It seems pretty interesting, i took the fourth code on the list, K3XY6-P7CBG-0Z4C0.

I'll post again if i have any semi-useful feedback to provide.
    Current avatar Thanks to Serpentine
    Spoiler
    Show
    Red Gyarados Avatar Thanks to Mr Saturn

8. - Top - End - #8

PaladinGuy

Looks great! I'm taking the fifth code down the list!
    WINNER! Villainous Competition XXXII: Selene, Bride of Ruin
    Silver Medallist Villainous Competition XXVI: Faras Alnahr, Dark Scion of the Hippo God

9. - Top - End - #9
    Ogre in the Playground

Played up until I was defeated at the undead boss fight. Didn't run into a single technical issue, which is a great change of pace from most early access games! The first thing that stood out to me was that the player character animations look like they're playing in fast motion, and the dialogue is pretty stiff, but the game's nowhere near done yet, I'm sure that sort of stuff will get polished up later.

The big problem I had was that I lost a character in each zone of the prologue, with no way to recover. I went into the necromancer fight with only two characters and didn't stand a chance, and reloading put me back at the start of that fight's zone, still down two characters. Though weirdly enough, my remaining characters kept the XP they'd earned during the attempt I failed. Intentional? Being able to level from failed attempts seems like a decent way to break out of the genre's traditional death spirals, but I'd really be happier with a way to revive my characters outside of combat.

Related to this, the necromancer boss traded banter with a character who had died in the previous area and wasn't present for the encounter.

All fixable problems, though. And I hope they get fixed, as I was having fun until I was beaten by the prologue.
    "I don't approve of society, so I try not to participate in it."
    =====

Avatar of Karl the human by Bradakhan

10. - Top - End - #10

I used ZH7B3-63IDA-CZDDD, just a heads up

thanks to thecrimsonmage for the awesome avatar... you rock, dude.

11. - Top - End - #11

Flumph

Thanks for the awesome responses guys. Wrote down everything, implementing a bunch as we speak.

Also great seeing people getting into it :) I'll see about getting more codes

By the way - There are 2 big pieces to the game right now - the prologue, and the real campaign. The prologue plays very differently (3 consecutive missions) from the rest of the game, which instead has a strategic layer between missions where you travel the world similarly to Heroes. You should check it out as well. It's a very different experience, in my opinion a much better one, to the point that we're debating if to put the prologue in a separate section so players experience the campaign first

I'm also a bit dissatisfied with some of the dialogues in tutorial and prologues writing. None of them are bad, but there are much wittier and on-point bits in later chapters, and it's unfortunate because it's the first thing the player experiences. Maybe we can do some writing contest for this thing with rewards. If you want to give writing a more fluid tutorial a shot, PM me

Quote Originally Posted by Maryring View Post
    The tutorial holds your hand through everything, except the final turn when you beat the troll. May be an idea to just have a mention of "you seem to have the gist of things. Now take out that troll." Just to have a natural transfer away from the handholding.
    Good idea, on it

Quote Originally Posted by NeoVid View Post
    The big problem I had was that I lost a character in each zone of the prologue, with no way to recover. I went into the necromancer fight with only two characters and didn't stand a chance, and reloading put me back at the start of that fight's zone, still down two characters. Though weirdly enough, my remaining characters kept the XP they'd earned during the attempt I failed. Intentional? Being able to level from failed attempts seems like a decent way to break out of the genre's traditional death spirals, but I'd really be happier with a way to revive my characters outside of combat.
    Not intentional - discovered a bug we all missed :)
    The game is actually split into two - the prologue, which we wrote much earlier on, and the game itself (Fort Triumph: Short War). In the real game when you lose units you can recruit new ones by traveling around the world
    People liked the prologue, so we kept it around. I agree it's awkward... I suppose we could revive characters at the end of every mission, though it would send the wrong message about how your characters can die permanently later

It'd be a shame to discard it entirely as well... Maybe the best solution would be reviving characters with a "this is the prologue so you get a pass, be aware it will not happen in the rest of the game" message

It's not a great idea, more like the least worst one from what I can come up with
    Last edited by adamzeira; 2018-04-27 at 07:19 AM.

12. - Top - End - #12
    Titan in the Playground

This game is *extremely* relevant to my interests. Relevant enough that I dropped the money down on buying Early Release. To give you an idea, this is the second game I have *EVER* purchased Early Release on. The real sale point for me, in addition to the game itself combining my favorite genres, was native Linux compatibility, so I don't have to fiddle around with WINE.

Some thoughts:

I will definitely concur that while the first mission was extremely 'hand holding', the second mission tosses you rather into the deep end with little warning or preparation. I managed without anyone dying on Normal difficulty, but there were a few close calls. I will also concur that fire spreads WAY too easily.

Breaking it up by being able to only trigger some of the goblins would be a better way, place a few of them close to the entrance, then a second squad further in the town. That way, you can defeat them separately, OR you can screw up and trigger the second pack while dealing with the first. Which is a classical XCOM tactical problem.

While I love your graphical style, you need to telegraph things better. For example, despite having used it once, I still have no real clue what Whirlwind actually does. Some kind of ranged Kick maybe? I also don't know what kind of range and/or line of effect it has either. I suspect it is far more potent than I am giving it credit for, but the game doesn't give me any information about what it does or where it does it. You also need to use a different color for 1AP movement and 2AP movement. The issue here is that while within the 1AP movement area, the 2AP movement is faded, once you go into the 2AP movement, the 1AP movement area becomes quite difficult to see. I'd prefer a color change, and preferably a color that isn't used in the main palette, for the movement area.

On the same topic of conveyance, I'd like a way to know if I can actually hit something when moving into a square during the movement phase, that way I can plan my movement better. Oh, and if something can be kicked, a display of where they are going to go, and what might be impacted, would be really useful when considering your actions. Again, you place a very heavy focus on terrain and obstacles (something I absolutely approve of, by the way), but you don't show how you can interact with said terrain and obstacles very well.

Another part that I find a bit clumsy are the controls. Right click is confirm rather than cancel, and left click is cancel rather than confirm. Caused more than a few misclicks there.

Highlighting an enemy when mousing over that enemy's card on the top right of the screen would be a good idea, or panning to that enemy to clearly show which one it is.

Looks like you are using the XCOM RNG... 95% chance to hit... and a miss. Well done. Overall, the accuracy thing feels very right.

You boast a 'tech tree', I'd like to actually see it. It seems you are simply given two options out of a host of several. For example, when my Archer leveled the first time, I had the option between Tree and Rain (which, by the way, I can already see the uses for). When I reloaded, the options were Rain and Fire Arrow. While some RNG is nice, I don't know if I much care for this. I'd prefer to have an after-combat screen where my characters level up and I get to make decisions based on where in the skill tree the character is. They can be mutually exclusive choices, if you want, a branching list of options that lock other branches off once selected sounds pretty cool in fact. Hopefully, this is one of those 'to be done, using this now as a convenience' things.

You don't introduce any of the Ranger or Paladin abilities like you did the others, and the descriptions are... vague.

For an early release game, this is definitely not bad, and I consider the twenty bucks well spent. However, there's a LOT of areas that need some love, as I'm sure your development team are well aware of, particularly in the area of conveyance.

EDIT: Playing around a bit with the Whirlwind spell... wow, this really IS one of the stronger abilities. Basically, if your enemy is behind cover, unless it's like a building or something, you can knock the cover over onto the enemy guaranteed, which deals serious damage. This is your 'cover buster' ability, one which has quite a clever implementation... if I can ever figure out how to aim it properly. I do like the cooldown on the Mage's bigger spells.
    Last edited by ShneekeyTheLost; 2018-04-27 at 05:12 AM.
    Quote Originally Posted by The Underlord View Post
    All hail great Shneekeythulhu! Ia Ia Shneeky fthagn
    Spoiler
    Show
    Quite possibly, the best rebuttal I have ever witnessed.
    Joker Bard - the DM's solution to the Batman Wizard.
    Takahashi no Onisan - The scariest Samurai alive
    Incarnum and YOU: a reference guide
    Soulmelds, by class and slot: Another Incarnum reference
    Multiclassing for Newbies: A reference guide for the rest of us

My homebrew world in progress: Falcora

13. - Top - End - #13
    Ogre in the Playground

I'll be honest, I only got as far as "Fantasy XCOM" and "Here's some keys" and got my copy/paste on. I used QTBF7-T4M8C-JZWQ0.

I should get around to playing it fairly soon.
    This signature is boring. The stuff I write might not be. Warning: Ponies.

14. - Top - End - #14
    Banned

Can I grab QTBF7-T4M8C-JZWQ0? Tnx =)

That was already taken, so I took the last one. I wonder if that counts as 'a lot of interest', and more will be posted?
    Last edited by Kaptin Keen; 2018-04-27 at 09:02 AM.

15. - Top - End - #15
    Ogre in the Playground

Further thoughts.

Consider having the prologue act as a more extended tutorial, designing the stages so that each class gets a chance to shine. The difficulty has to be reduced because while it's perfectly fair to have a difficult game, you want to ease people into the difficulty. And this game is already harder than XCOM since only two of your squad has ranged attacks, and enemies even in the early game can survive a single ranged attack. Coupled with the much lower accuracy in general and the weirdness of cover (an almost 90% angle flank still had only a 25% chance to hit) and a higher number of enemies and the prologue turns into a meatgrinder where your health is constantly whittled down and there's nothing you can do about it except pray to RNGsus. As long as the Prologue is there it will be what people play first, so you need to design the prologue to be welcoming and give people a chance to learn the game and make mistakes. Perhaps give everyone two potions to start with as a hotfix, but that's just a band aid suggestion.

The double-click to activate skills... is bad. Because of it my ranger managed to hit (and miss) a crate right next to her twice, before she pulled a tree over herself for an instant KO. Keep it for overwatch, but for everything else make us select a target.

The AI seems incredibly defensive. Which, fair enough. It makes the game harder. But I still find it a bit strange for goblins and undead to be so... intelligent. Maybe storywise you could play up that they are, in fact, intelligent? This isn't a big thing though. Just something that made me scratch my head a little.

I like the world map. Wandering around, getting into random encounters and all that jazz. That's a clever addition to the XCOM formula. One that on first impressions impresses me. Could do with a tiny tutorial though.

I can't help but feel it'd be better if the barbarian lines were Cockney and not standard barbarian speak.

16. - Top - End - #16

Flumph

Quote Originally Posted by ShneekeyTheLost View Post
    This game is *extremely* relevant to my interests. Relevant enough that I dropped the money down on buying Early Release. To give you an idea, this is the second game I have *EVER* purchased Early Release on. The real sale point for me, in addition to the game itself combining my favorite genres, was native Linux compatibility, so I don't have to fiddle around with WINE.
    That's so great to hear man :) The linux community has been SO supportive, it boggles the mind why more games don't develop for it. The build process isn't even difficult if you use Unity.

Right on the money regarding the polish - we're a small group of fans with an ambitious idea, so it's a little rough around the edges, but through EA I really hope it'll shape up to be a game worthy to compete with even triple A titles.

UI clarity and showing what skills will do (we call it Ghosting) - we're working on it. It'll be a few weeks but it's one of the things we want the most

Absolutely correct that the skill selection is a temporary thing. We're still debating with what exactly we want
    My personal opinion is that skill trees are tricky, because by their nature they limit a character to selecting a branch and acting as the developer intended that branch to act. It's a bit boring imo
    I always thought the Heroes 3 system was amazing, and not even fully utilized. Where you're given 2 random skills to choose from every level up. And you can have warrior heroes selecting expert magic schools, and it's really beneficial to them in some ways. Makes for a lot of combinations
    I think it wasn't even making the most of things, because you always had favorite skills, like you'd always take logistics and earth magic because you want mass slow. and even if you don't have the Slow spell, you know you're going to get it by conquering a town or two
    I wonder - if spells were much more rare, whether the skill selection process would become more adaptable. Imagine starting a game, seeing you have the Haste spell in your starting town - and because spells are more rare, you select Air magic as a skill, to adapt to the situation. Would make playthroughs much more varied

But these are just my opinions for the sake of debate :) most of the team definitely wants skill trees so it'll probably happen. I think it's even promised somewhere

We're planning on putting out a build roughly every Monday, you'll see some of the things brought up pretty soon :)

Quote Originally Posted by Kaptin Keen View Post
    That was already taken, so I took the last one. I wonder if that counts as 'a lot of interest', and more will be posted?
    Yeah, the feedback here is incredibly helpful, I'm sure I can get more keys. Will post them soon

Quote Originally Posted by Maryring View Post
    Consider having the prologue act as a more extended tutorial, designing the stages so that each class gets a chance to shine. The difficulty has to be reduced because while it's perfectly fair to have a difficult game, you want to ease people into the difficulty. And this game is already harder than XCOM since only two of your squad has ranged attacks, and enemies even in the early game can survive a single ranged attack. Coupled with the much lower accuracy in general and the weirdness of cover (an almost 90% angle flank still had only a 25% chance to hit) and a higher number of enemies and the prologue turns into a meatgrinder where your health is constantly whittled down and there's nothing you can do about it except pray to RNGsus. As long as the Prologue is there it will be what people play first, so you need to design the prologue to be welcoming and give people a chance to learn the game and make mistakes. Perhaps give everyone two potions to start with as a hotfix, but that's just a band aid suggestion.
    We're definitely tweaking the prologue to be more forgiving. The missions themselves, and also so heroes revive after each mission (but with a warning message that this is NOT how it works in the campaign)

I love the idea of making the entire prologue act as an extended tutorial

Thanks so much for the feedback guys. Keep it coming. I'll try to get more keys for when a new build is up after the weekend

17. - Top - End - #17
    Titan in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by adamzeira View Post
    We're definitely tweaking the prologue to be more forgiving. The missions themselves, and also so heroes revive after each mission (but with a warning message that this is NOT how it works in the campaign)

I love the idea of making the entire prologue act as an extended tutorial
    Some ideas on how to do this:

Instead of reviving between levels, if a character dies, you get a new level 1 character of the same class and a different name, to point out that it isn't the same character. Maybe even a snarky "Gee, funny how convenient it is to find someone of the exact same class of the person we just lost..." for some tongue-in-cheek almost fourth-wall breaking humor. This makes it plainly clear that your characters do *NOT* revive, however for purposes of the prologue, we don't want you having less than four characters in the party and you have no other way of hiring new characters between missions in the prologue.

Some ideas on how to gentle out the learning curve:

* Introduce each mechanic individually as you progress. This is kind of why a skill tree or between mission screen is typically better than just clicking a button, because you can have a little five second .gif showing the animation and what it does.

* On the same vein as introducing each mechanic individually as you progress, you pick up two new classes with completely different abilities, with absolutely no clue what any of them do. I'm still not sure what Grapnel Hook does.

* A couple of 'set pieces' in each mission highlighting a particular tactic of maneuver which would be a particularly effective use of a skill. I mean, the whole 'collapse the tunnel' thing in the second mission just begs 'fireball me please' because not only does the fire do stupid amounts of damage per turn (which might need to be revised) to the actual structure itself, but it also ignites and damages every turn every enemy coming out of it. It really trivializes that set piece. A simple statement from the wizard along the lines of "My calculations show a high statistical probability of being able to bring down the load-bearing infrastructure with a single fireball spell, as it would certainly ignite the support beams, and also any goblins who try to pass through them" would go a ways to educating the player without hammering him with 'Hey, Listen!' . Maybe tweak the skill offerings a bit to make sure the characters get certain skills to demonstrate them and their effectiveness. Like making sure your Ranger gets Rain so that when your Wizard gets Fireball, you'll have a way of putting out the fires as well as setting them or something.

* Part of what I think the problem with that town mission is that, despite that tutorial mission showing you kick, it doesn't really translate very well from 'kicking a box' to 'kicking a lamp over on an enemy'. Your melee characters seem like they are pretty much built to beat people behind cover, because they can explicitly use the cover against them. Especially the totally-not-a-barbarian's charge ability. Giving players practice with the new mechanics that differentiates it so much from XCOM is going to be key in not only helping them understand the differences you have built into the game, but also a more enjoyable experience as they learn to exploit properly use the mechanics available to them to do bad things to bad people.
    Spoiler
    Show

18. - Top - End - #18

Anyway, I'm sure you guys will love it, and I want to give something back to the comic/community/forum that's given me so much. So here are some free keys for the game. If you take one please say so and I'll update the list so others don't waste their time

RK32I-FYFX2-5FHPA
    LAE7K-WCQ6F-G246B
    WM66N-RFCF2-G6DYR
    K3XY6-P7CBG-0Z4C0
    9TKTJ-Y9ZIF-IBNR5
    QTBF7-T4M8C-JZWQ0
    TJHZZ-J4E3B-2804X
    ZH7B3-63IDA-CZDDD
    EGEP3-DJVX5-VFLPD
    6JQP2-7IR73-65WQW
    Just so you know, both uncrossed keys have in fact been used.

If there's a lot of demand I'll post some more
    *Smiles hopefully*.
    Quote Originally Posted by Toby Frost
    `This is just the beginning, Citizens! Today we have boiled a pot who's steam shall be seen across the entire galaxy. The Tea Must Flow, and it shall! The banner of the British Space Empire will be unfurled across a thousand worlds, carried forth by the citizens of Urn, and before them the Tea shall flow like a steaming brown river of shi-*cough*- shimmering moral fibre!`

19. - Top - End - #19
    Titan in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by TheTeaMustFlow View Post
    Just so you know, both uncrossed keys have in fact been used.

*Smiles hopefully*.
    I'd take one too, if more are on the offing. Fantasy XCOM is right up my street.
    Blood-red were his spurs i' the golden noon; wine-red was his velvet coat,
    When they shot him down on the highway,
    Down like a dog on the highway,
    And he lay in his blood on the highway, with the bunch of lace at his throat.

Alfred Noyes, The Highwayman, 1906.

20. - Top - End - #20
    Ogre in the Playground

BlueKnightGuy

I'll be watching intently for new keys myself. This certainly seems like something that would be up my alley.
    Quote Originally Posted by BRC View Post
    teleporting Hyper Nixon solves problems with Patriotism.

21. - Top - End - #21
    Titan in the Playground

Starting Monday, I should start recording a Let's Try of this game, hopefully after the next patch comes through, which might be helpful for some people on the fence getting a good idea of the gameplay presented so far. I will *try* to get the first video up Monday as well, we'll see.
    Spoiler
    Show

22. - Top - End - #22

Flumph

We want to put out a new build on Sunday or Monday with a few fixes, I'll post extra keys once it's out

23. - Top - End - #23

Flumph

Starting Monday, I should start recording a Let's Try of this game, hopefully after the next patch comes through, which might be helpful for some people on the fence getting a good idea of the gameplay presented so far. I will *try* to get the first video up Monday as well, we'll see.
    That's awesome :)
    If you let us know in advance or tag @FortTriumph we'll do what we can to help, retweet, host and all that
    Last edited by adamzeira; 2018-04-28 at 05:01 PM.

24. - Top - End - #24
    Titan in the Playground

That's awesome :)
    If you let us know in advance or tag @FortTriumph we'll do what we can to help, retweet, host and all that
    It's going to be a pre-recorded Youtube series, not livestreamed, but I'll definitely link to it in a post to this thread when the first episode is released.
    Spoiler
    Show

25. - Top - End - #25
    Colossus in the Playground

Well, this looks cool.
    Resident Vancian Apologist

26. - Top - End - #26
    Titan in the Playground

First episode is up!

Spoiler
    Show

27. - Top - End - #27

Flumph

It's going to be a pre-recorded Youtube series, not livestreamed, but I'll definitely link to it in a post to this thread when the first episode is released.
    New build with some tweaks going up in a bit. Play it if you want to have an Overwatch indicator, adjusted prologue difficulty and a few other neat things

Will post a few more keys once the update is up (in an hour I expect). I think I'll post 5 now, and 5 with the next update, which will be a weekly thing (every Sunday/Monday)

You can also buy the game, it's only $20 :) but I'll be posting a few keys, just going to space them out between updates

edit: Keys posted
    Last edited by adamzeira; 2018-04-30 at 10:52 AM.

28. - Top - End - #28
    Titan in the Playground

Nabbed J76XQ-HE53D-V6749 (the first one). I'm looking forwards to giving it a whirl this evening, and will let you know what I think.
    Blood-red were his spurs i' the golden noon; wine-red was his velvet coat,
    When they shot him down on the highway,
    Down like a dog on the highway,
    And he lay in his blood on the highway, with the bunch of lace at his throat.

Alfred Noyes, The Highwayman, 1906.

29. - Top - End - #29

Grabbed A24IN-XQ4BM-0XN8Z. Should be able to give it a whirl tomorrow.

Thanks very much!
    Quote Originally Posted by Toby Frost
    `This is just the beginning, Citizens! Today we have boiled a pot who's steam shall be seen across the entire galaxy. The Tea Must Flow, and it shall! The banner of the British Space Empire will be unfurled across a thousand worlds, carried forth by the citizens of Urn, and before them the Tea shall flow like a steaming brown river of shi-*cough*- shimmering moral fibre!`

30. - Top - End - #30
    Orc in the Playground

DruidGuy

And I just picked up DXLKY-YHX29-IWL55. Been starting to get a let's play channel up with my friends and this game is right up my alley. Thanks a lot!