The Order of the Stick: Utterly Dwarfed
The Order of the Stick: Utterly Dwarfed - Coming in December and available for pre-order now
Page 2 of 12 FirstFirst 1234567891011 ... LastLast
Results 31 to 60 of 357
  1. - Top - End - #31
    Bugbear in the Playground
     
    Aeryk's Avatar

    Join Date
    Jul 2014
    Location
    Canada
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: Waking Nightmares (IC)

    Jeri has a few more moments to think on the captain's proposal as Joe interrupts with the bucket. Fecal matter sprays all over the man, dirtying his entire uniform and his face. He maintains an air of forced calm, but you can see in his expression and a quiver to his motions that he is just barely containing his anger. He reaches into his pocket for a handkerchief and methodically cleans his face. "That was a mistake." He does an about turn and stalks back up the stairs.

    Shortly thereafter, four sailors come down, swords drawn. The lead man speaks sharply, "Awright everyone, turn 'round, put yer hands up against the wall. You!" He points at Joe with his sword, "Lay down on yer belly in the middle o' the floor, hands out where I can see 'em!"
    Spoiler: Playing as...
    Show


    Spoiler: GM of...
    Show
    WAKING NIGHTMARES (Page Link) (Map Link)


  2. - Top - End - #32
    Bugbear in the Playground
     
    DwarfFighterGuy

    Join Date
    Apr 2014

    Default Re: Waking Nightmares (IC)

    Farmer Joe starts laughing when the sailors enter the prison. His laughter is angry and given how inappropriate to the situation Joe's behavior is it may be most succinctly described as insane. "That bucket never entered my hands. Hanging another cursed man wont save the Captain from his own curse. But do what you must you poor devils, I won't make your lives more difficult. I am sure the curse will do that enough"

    Joe does not actually go to lay down on the ground. He just stands there passively.

    Spoiler: OOC
    Show
    Intimidate Check: (1d20+6)[9] While manifested in his mind Farmer Joe gets skill focus intimidate from his phantom. Joe knows he did it, but does not understand what happened or what his powers are. As far as he can tell he is in fact cursed.

  3. - Top - End - #33
    Ogre in the Playground
     
    HalflingRogueGirl

    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Location
    California

    Default Re: Waking Nightmares (IC)

    Jeri looks at Joe with shock and fear. "What have you done!? How? The spirits haunting this ship make real our passions, to be sure!"

    She turns to the guards and laughs along with Joe. "You think to strike fear into us with mere metal, now? I wonder..."

    Jeri concentrates, on the business end of the first guard's sword - it ripples briefly, but stays intact when the effect passes. "Hmph," Jeri says.

    Spoiler: OOC
    Show
    Gravity Blast on the sword. I'll roll a ranged attack? (1d20+7)[18] vs Touch AC+1. (Ranged vs object and the sword is Small (assuming the soldiers are Medium-sized). Energy attacks do half damage to objects, and a metal sword has hardness 10 vs the Blast's damage of 1d6+3... so I know I can't actually hurt it.

    But Jeri doesn't didn't.

  4. - Top - End - #34
    Ogre in the Playground
     
    PirateCaptain

    Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Location
    Australia
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: Waking Nightmares (IC)

    Quinn watches with horror as the scene unfolds before him. Finally as the soldiers return and square off with Joe, he steps forward, hands outstretched, in between the slaves and the guards.

    "Waitwaitwait. Just wait. Please just lower your weapons a moment. You're in charge. No one has to die here. Look, there's clearly something weird going on with these people, but maybe they're exactly the kind of people your captain is looking for. If you kill anyone you're just cutting into your own profits.

    "I had a weird dream too, alright? Please, let us go talk to the captain again, nice and calmly. We can sort this out without bloodshed."

  5. - Top - End - #35
    Bugbear in the Playground
     
    Aeryk's Avatar

    Join Date
    Jul 2014
    Location
    Canada
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: Waking Nightmares (IC)

    The sailor is unfazed by Joe's display, though when the sword wavers in his hand, seemingly of its own accord, he seems a little surprised. "Fine then. We'll be takin' all three o' ya's. Just relax, I ain't here ta kill no one, but if ya put up a fight, I ain't afraid ta hurt ya! I'm sure ye'll have some fear o' my blade then, eh?" He eyes Jeri as he says the last bit, "Now get on the groun' you three, before we hafta get nasty. Nobody needs ta die today."
    Spoiler: Playing as...
    Show


    Spoiler: GM of...
    Show
    WAKING NIGHTMARES (Page Link) (Map Link)


  6. - Top - End - #36
    Bugbear in the Playground
     
    DwarfFighterGuy

    Join Date
    Apr 2014

    Default Re: Waking Nightmares (IC)

    Farmer Joe smirks for a moment, as if he is about to do something rash. Then he looks at the other two ordered to get on the ground and seems to think better of it.

    "All right, I'll get on the ground then." And with that he flops back down where he had been sleeping before all this happened and closes his eyes. Farmer Joe starts mumbling to himself again, although now it is too quietly to understand any of the words.
    Last edited by brandnewb; 2018-05-15 at 10:25 PM.

  7. - Top - End - #37
    Ogre in the Playground
     
    PirateCaptain

    Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Location
    Australia
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: Waking Nightmares (IC)

    Quinn breathes out a sigh of relief as the tension begins to subside. He nods and slides down to the floor, closing his eyes and muttering to himself in relief.

    Spoiler: Joe and Jeri
    Show
    You hear a faint whispering in your ears in Quinn's voice. He doesn't seem to realise you can hear him. "Thank the gods for that. I'm coming Deeanna."


    Spoiler: OOC
    Show
    Quinn just inadvertently cast Message.

  8. - Top - End - #38
    Ogre in the Playground
     
    HalflingRogueGirl

    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Location
    California

    Default Re: Waking Nightmares (IC)

    Spoiler: OOC
    Show
    Good point that the others can tell that we're the ones doing the stuff. I hope we haven't spooked the other prisoners too much. Perhaps I need to find a circumstance that lets me cast stealthily or somesuch in the future.


    Jeri also sits gracefully. "We'll just have to get up again to come with you, you know. No need to fear, I worship Desna, not Zon-Kuthon."

  9. - Top - End - #39
    Bugbear in the Playground
     
    DwarfFighterGuy

    Join Date
    Apr 2014

    Default Re: Waking Nightmares (IC)

    "Zon-Kuthon" Farmer Joe repeats the name loud enough for the room to hear. "Interesting." he adds. Joe does not look over toward the sailors. Or make any intention to move from where he is lounging on the floor.

  10. - Top - End - #40
    Bugbear in the Playground
     
    Aeryk's Avatar

    Join Date
    Jul 2014
    Location
    Canada
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: Waking Nightmares (IC)

    The sailors move in to the prison. Two keep a general watch on the prisoners on the wall, another keeps a sword point leveled at each Joe, Jeri, and Quinn in turn while the leader pins them down (assuming they don't resist), and binds their hands behind their backs with lengths of rope. They are then marched above decks and into the bright sunlight of midday, which is hard on eyes that have remained in darkness for days. Jeri and Quinn are taken to the captain's cabin and accompanied by guards, while Joe is taken to the side where a small cage awaits him. It is shaped like a bird cage, only man sized... except sized for someone of significantly shorter stature than Joe, and obviously designed to be cramped. The cage is connected to a block and tackle system which leads up to one of the crossbeams, and a team of men is standing by to hoist it up. The sailor motions to the open door of the small cage, while another prods him in the back by sword point. "The cap'n bids you think on yer transgressions while 'e decides whether yer of any value to 'im."

    Spoiler: Jeri and Quinn
    Show
    Jeri and Quinn enter the cabin and are made to sit at an ornate dining table which seems ridiculously out of place given the more rough style of the rest of the ship. They can hear the captain inside his private sleeping quarters behind another door, changing and cleaning himself up. The ropes are still on, and sitting in this position is rather uncomfortable.
    Spoiler: Playing as...
    Show


    Spoiler: GM of...
    Show
    WAKING NIGHTMARES (Page Link) (Map Link)


  11. - Top - End - #41
    Bugbear in the Playground
     
    DwarfFighterGuy

    Join Date
    Apr 2014

    Default Re: Waking Nightmares (IC)

    Farmer Joe grimaces at the sailors. "Will the Captain usually leave his prisoners in their till they die?" He does not fight with the sailors as they hoist him up in the cage. But once left to his devices Joe begins singing a grim song of the sea. About a crew who faced a cursed fate worse than death. Joe laughs on the slightly maniacal side while he sings.


    "But one man of her crew alive,
    what put to sea with seventy-five,
    the devil did see to contrive,
    that them slavers would not survive!"


    Spoiler: OOC
    Show
    The song can roughly follow the tune of "15 men on a dead-mans chest." Although I am frequently off by a few syllables you can make it work.


    "If here the truth be told,
    of slavers doomed by a curse of old,
    their loyalties would never hold,
    for their blood would soon run cold.""

  12. - Top - End - #42
    Ogre in the Playground
     
    PirateCaptain

    Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Location
    Australia
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: Waking Nightmares (IC)

    Quinn squirms uncomfortably in his chair, but uses the opportunity to eye his surroundings while he waits for the Captain.

    Spoiler: OOC
    Show
    Are there any weapons nearby? Or maybe some particularly sharp table cutlery?

  13. - Top - End - #43
    Bugbear in the Playground
     
    Aeryk's Avatar

    Join Date
    Jul 2014
    Location
    Canada
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: Waking Nightmares (IC)

    Spoiler: Joe
    Show
    "Depends on the prisoner. Sometimes he likes to keep 'em just barely alive for a while." Joe is pulled up to the cross beam and left to sway in the gentle sea breeze. It's warm, but not unbearable... yet.


    Spoiler: Jeri & Quinn
    Show
    The captain comes into the cabin dressed in fresh clothes, and a red face, just scrubbed. He looks to his guests, sizing them up in the better lighting of the cabin. "Perhaps I ought to introduce myself to you properly. I am not the barbarian you seem to think I am, after all. Captain Caelus Corbin of the Illyan Navy. Well, formerly that is. Seems to me there is no navy left, and the Emperor has abandoned his office." He looks to Quinn, "So, three of you then? Interesting. You seem to be a bit more diplomatic than the other two. My previous offer stands to you as well. What say you?" He nods to the man standing guard, who leaves the room.

    Spoiler: Quinn
    Show
    There are sets of fine cutlery set out on the table. Quinn can make a sleight of hand check opposed by the guard's perception to attempt to pocket it before the captain enters the room.
    Last edited by Aeryk; 2018-05-19 at 11:11 PM.
    Spoiler: Playing as...
    Show


    Spoiler: GM of...
    Show
    WAKING NIGHTMARES (Page Link) (Map Link)


  14. - Top - End - #44
    Ogre in the Playground
     
    PirateCaptain

    Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Location
    Australia
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: Waking Nightmares (IC)

    Spoiler: OOC
    Show
    Quinn can't make SoH checks unfortunately as it's not a class skill for him. I didn't realise we had a guard watching, so he'll leave the knife for now.


    Quinn sits up a little straighter, swallowing his fear. Dreams and magic were for the heroes in stories, but negotiation? That he understood.

    "I'm afraid you have us at something of a disadvantage, Captain, given that we're your prisoners. But you seem a reasonable man, so I'm sure you can understand how this whole situation might cause tempers to fray and misunderstandings to happen. I'd personally appreciate it if you could make sure that poor crazy fellow outside doesn't come to any harm.

    "As for your offer? I'm open to it. But if I'm to be a slave either way then why should I help you? What exactly are you offering me?"

  15. - Top - End - #45
    Bugbear in the Playground
     
    Aeryk's Avatar

    Join Date
    Jul 2014
    Location
    Canada
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: Waking Nightmares (IC)

    "Ah, yes, well, I do prefer to make my bargains from the most advantageous point you see. Rum?" Caelus pours a draft from the keg on the table beside him and offers to fill the cups of Jeri and Quinn before he goes on. "As for the fellow outside, I'm not entirely certain he'll be of any use to me in his raving mad state. I don't think I'd get much for him at market either so his prospects aren't looking good at the moment. Anyhow, let's get down to business."

    He takes a seat at the head of the table and gestures for his guests to follow suit. The guard comes back into the room followed by the cook and a couple of helpers loaded with dishes of food. The meal consists mainly of a black bean hash heavily seasoned, a side of bacon, carrots, and a hunk of bread. After days below deck with nothing but stale bread, this is simply opulent in comparison.

    "Now, before I reveal my plan, I need to know what I'm working with. As such, I must know what is so valuable about you. Something was awakened in Illya, something powerful, and I think you're connected to it. Obviously you are worth a lot to someone, and I intend to find out why. If indeed you are more valuable to me than as a simple slave, then you would not be a slave to me or anyone. But if you will not share your secrets with me, then I am better off to simply sell you for as much as I can get.”

    Spoiler: Sleight of Hand
    Show
    You can make SoH checks untrained if it's hiding something on your body, or if the DC is not greater than 10. It's just a dex check.
    Spoiler: Playing as...
    Show


    Spoiler: GM of...
    Show
    WAKING NIGHTMARES (Page Link) (Map Link)


  16. - Top - End - #46
    Ogre in the Playground
     
    PirateCaptain

    Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Location
    Australia
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: Waking Nightmares (IC)

    Spoiler: OOC
    Show
    Huh, there you go. I didn't know that. Makes sense though. Even so, I won't risk it for now, but if Quinn is left alone he'll grab it.


    Quinn holds out his cup. His mouth waters at the sight of the rich food on the table. It had been a long time since he'd last had to survive on stale bread. What would the monks say? You've gone soft Quinn.

    He listens intently to the Captain, then leans back, considering his options. Well then. If I'm to get out of here and find Deeanna, I'd better make myself valuable.

    "Alright. I had a strange dream last night. It was strangely vivid and showed me a room I've never seen before. A strange figure, clad in yellow robes, gave me power and asked me to find him. Since I woke up I've felt ...different. Stronger, but not quite myself."

  17. - Top - End - #47
    Bugbear in the Playground
     
    Aeryk's Avatar

    Join Date
    Jul 2014
    Location
    Canada
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: Waking Nightmares (IC)

    The captain shifts on his seat, appearing very interested. "Power...hmm. Stronger you say? Stronger how?" He sees the hungry look on Quinn's face, "Ah, forgive me, where are my manners? You must be famished, please eat!" He takes a bite from his own plate, then asks Jeri, "And you, is it the same with you?"
    Spoiler: Playing as...
    Show


    Spoiler: GM of...
    Show
    WAKING NIGHTMARES (Page Link) (Map Link)


  18. - Top - End - #48
    Ogre in the Playground
     
    HalflingRogueGirl

    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Location
    California

    Default Re: Waking Nightmares (IC)

    "It is," she says, also beginning to eat. "Hmm, not bad. The food, I mean, not the vision. The vision is bad. I'm not keen to find this guy who's invading our dream, much less so now I know he can mind-whammy more than one of us at once." She glances over at Quinn.

    "Dreams are sacred, after all.

    "And as far as power goes, that little dark cloud that's been following you around is about the extent of it. Does that makes me more 'valuable' to you?"
    Jeri shrugs, as she's still not sure it'd be a good thing to be 'valuable' to Caelus.

  19. - Top - End - #49
    Bugbear in the Playground
     
    Aeryk's Avatar

    Join Date
    Jul 2014
    Location
    Canada
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: Waking Nightmares (IC)

    Caelus rolls his eyes when Jeri mentions dreams being 'sacred', but otherwise remains interested. "Sacred, eh? Well, it isn't much to go on, but it just so happens that I'm familiar with a dream interpreter in Zarga. Or I should say, some of my men like to waste their coin there. I've always thought she was a bit of a quack, but this seems to be right up her alley. Wouldn't hurt to give it a shot and bring you all in there and see what we can learn. Once I can verify if you can be of value to me, then I'll let you all in on my little plan."

    Spoiler: Joe
    Show
    A tern floats down from the warm sea breeze and alights upon Joe's cage. Business on the ship seems to be carrying on as usual and Joe has a lot of time to ponder his fate.
    Last edited by Aeryk; 2018-06-01 at 09:42 AM.
    Spoiler: Playing as...
    Show


    Spoiler: GM of...
    Show
    WAKING NIGHTMARES (Page Link) (Map Link)


  20. - Top - End - #50
    Ogre in the Playground
     
    PirateCaptain

    Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Location
    Australia
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: Waking Nightmares (IC)

    Quinn tucks into the food with gusto. "Hard to say how. Just ...different I suppose. I don't understand it myself."

    His eyes widen with surprise upon learning that Jeri had the same dream. "You had the same dream? Fascinating."

    He turns back to Caelus, his voice measured but not completely disguising his desperation. "I will go with you to this dream interpreter, and I will give him my full cooperation. But I have one condition. My wife Deeanna went ahead of me to the docks when we fled Illya. We were to meet on this ship, but she was not here. I need to find her. I need to make sure she's safe. If you can help me, I will do whatever you want."

  21. - Top - End - #51
    Bugbear in the Playground
     
    DwarfFighterGuy

    Join Date
    Apr 2014

    Default Re: Waking Nightmares (IC)

    Farmer Joe looks are the bird suspiciously "You come to deficate on my life as well... bastard." Then Joe looks around the deck for a small unattended object to cast telekinetic projectile on.

    "Can you believe what they have done to us? It is not entirely clear who 'we' is, or who he is talking to.
    Last edited by brandnewb; 2018-05-23 at 09:58 PM.

  22. - Top - End - #52
    Bugbear in the Playground
     
    Aeryk's Avatar

    Join Date
    Jul 2014
    Location
    Canada
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: Waking Nightmares (IC)

    Spoiler: Quinn & Jeri
    Show
    Caelus' eyes glint dangerously when Quinn mentions 'condition', but once he hears out the request he inclines his head thoughtfully. "Very well. If you turn out to be useful to me, I will do you this favor. Quid pro quo, as they say."


    Spoiler: Joe
    Show
    The bird ***** its head and gives a shrill caw, but remains perched on the cage. Joe looks for something to mess with, with his newfound powers, and spies a lantern hanging on a hook to provide illumination on deck at night. Currently it is extinguished, as it is daytime.
    Spoiler: Playing as...
    Show


    Spoiler: GM of...
    Show
    WAKING NIGHTMARES (Page Link) (Map Link)


  23. - Top - End - #53
    Bugbear in the Playground
     
    DwarfFighterGuy

    Join Date
    Apr 2014

    Default Re: Waking Nightmares (IC)

    Farmer Joe looks at the lamp and concentrates for a second. Then stops suddenly, "Good Idea." he says although it is not clear who he is talking too. Instead Joe turns and looks at the Tern and concentrates, attempting to throw the bird into the deck.

    Spoiler: OOC
    Show

    I just think that throwing the bird would be more funny.
    So the spell does not say what would happen if you tried to cast it on a animal. Maybe it would not work, but I think the bird just getting a will save to resist makes sense. Other spells that force action just have will saves and spell resistance.

  24. - Top - End - #54
    Ogre in the Playground
     
    PirateCaptain

    Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Location
    Australia
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: Waking Nightmares (IC)

    Quinn exhales slightly as a wave of relief washes over him. A deal with the devil maybe, but it's the best chance I've got.

    "Alright then Captain. I can't speak for Jeri, but as far as I'm concerned we have a deal. What do you need from me now?"

  25. - Top - End - #55
    Ogre in the Playground
     
    HalflingRogueGirl

    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Location
    California

    Default Re: Waking Nightmares (IC)

    "Fine." Jeri's terseness speaks for itself.

  26. - Top - End - #56
    Bugbear in the Playground
     
    Aeryk's Avatar

    Join Date
    Jul 2014
    Location
    Canada
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: Waking Nightmares (IC)

    Spoiler: Joe
    Show
    Joe attempts to throw the bird, but is disappointed to discover his little trick doesn’t work on animals. The bird caws at him, ruffles his feathers, drops a mushy white load on Joe, and takes off.

    Spoiler: Rules
    Show
    Objects only on that spell. Not going to open that particular can of worms ;)



    Spoiler: Jeri & Quinn
    Show
    “Very good!. First of all, once we make port, I intend to take you to this interpreter of dreams. I want to have you disguised as part of my plan, but I will reveal that to you afterwards. For now, in order to keep up appearances, I shall have to keep you locked up with the other prisoners, and you are not to discuss these dreams with anyone but myself, clear?”


    Spoiler: OOC
    Show
    Apologies on the slow response here gents. Been busy lately, and I always want to make sure my posts are crafted appropriately :)
    Spoiler: Playing as...
    Show


    Spoiler: GM of...
    Show
    WAKING NIGHTMARES (Page Link) (Map Link)


  27. - Top - End - #57
    Ogre in the Playground
     
    HalflingRogueGirl

    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Location
    California

    Default Re: Waking Nightmares (IC)

    Quote Originally Posted by Aeryk View Post
    “Very good!. First of all, once we make port, I intend to take you to this interpreter of dreams. I want to have you disguised as part of my plan, but I will reveal that to you afterwards. For now, in order to keep up appearances, I shall have to keep you locked up with the other prisoners, and you are not to discuss these dreams with anyone but myself, clear?”
    Jeri continues scarfing food and hesitates in responding while her mouth is so jam-packed. She pockets a roll or two quietly while he's talking, also, once he mentions they'll have to go back to the lock-up.

    Spoiler: Sleight of Hand
    Show
    roll: (1d20+2)[10]


    Finally, when he's done, she just says, "Sounds simple enough. I really have no idea who you'd be trying to impress with your 'keeping up appearances' but you're the boss now, I suppose."

  28. - Top - End - #58
    Bugbear in the Playground
     
    Aeryk's Avatar

    Join Date
    Jul 2014
    Location
    Canada
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: Waking Nightmares (IC)

    Spoiler: Jeri and Quinn
    Show
    "Don't you worry about that girl. Just be grateful I'm giving you a chance at freedom. Now, you'll both be escorted back to your cell until we make port." He doesn't seem to notice Jeri pocketing the extra rolls, as he seems preoccupied with other thoughts. He calls for some men to return Jeri and Quinn back to the cell.


    Spoiler: Joe
    Show
    LATER...
    Joe spends the hours until nighttime swaying in the breeze. A fog sets in and the temperature drops leaving him shivering in the cold. Eventually he is wakened from a restless sleep as someone begins to lower his cage. Two sailors man the ropes, and the captain comes into view, though it is dark and hard to make out his features.
    "So, scoundrel," he begins in a low growl of a voice, "Have you had enough chance to reconsider your actions? Give me a reason why I shouldn't just throw your cage overboard and drown you like the rat you are."
    Last edited by Aeryk; 2018-06-01 at 10:20 AM.
    Spoiler: Playing as...
    Show


    Spoiler: GM of...
    Show
    WAKING NIGHTMARES (Page Link) (Map Link)


  29. - Top - End - #59
    Ogre in the Playground
     
    PirateCaptain

    Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Location
    Australia
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: Waking Nightmares (IC)

    Quinn's head drops at the mention of going back to the cell, but he draws his face into a dignified expression and stands when the guards arrive.

  30. - Top - End - #60
    Bugbear in the Playground
     
    DwarfFighterGuy

    Join Date
    Apr 2014

    Default Re: Waking Nightmares (IC)

    When the cage begins getting lowered and wakes him Joe begins muttering to himself. When the Captain speaks Farmer Joe is quietly talking to himself, as if there was some unseen partner silently contributing the other half of the conversation. When the Captain speaks Joe seems to have completely missed it at first. Enough time elapses to start to be aqward before Joe seems to notice the Captain. Oh I did not hear him, what did he say... did he indeed. Joe turns to the Captain and says, Kill us, than maybe Pharasma will take pitty on me send me to be with my family, and you can't profit from my missfortune. Seems like an acceptable outcome.. Joe pauses as if interrupted what, why not... I am sorry you are right. Never mind don't kill us."
    Last edited by brandnewb; 2018-06-03 at 10:38 PM.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •