The Order of the Stick: Utterly Dwarfed
The Order of the Stick: Utterly Dwarfed - Coming in December and available for pre-order now
Page 7 of 11 FirstFirst 1234567891011 LastLast
Results 181 to 210 of 314
  1. - Top - End - #181
    Bugbear in the Playground
     
    DwarfFighterGuy

    Join Date
    Apr 2014

    Default Re: Waking Nightmares (IC)

    Farmer Joe has spent the duration of these demonstrations staring vacantly into the ground, mumbling to himself. It is not at all clear if he is unimpressed or simply unaware of what is going on around him. What is clear is that he is unhinged. Several moments pass and still Joe has done nothing.

    Just when it is getting extremely aqward the shadows around Farmer Joe begin to darken. The pace and tone of his mumblings change significantly, and the darkness around him continue to deepen. The mumbling now is a clear and rhythmic occult chanting. As the volume of Joe's invocation raises it becomes clear that a second voice has joined his. This second voice is raspy and otherworldly. Whatever incantation Joe began the second voice now leads.

    The darkness around Joe has continued to darken frighteningly around. Finally when the incantation reaches it's pinnacle a shadow appears to fully tear away.

    Steping through from somewhere beyond the void is a dark shade, and it's raspy tone calls out, clearly the second voice. The being undisputedly leads the invocation. It is hooded and cloaked, and in it's hands is a scythe. Aside from the shape, there are no discernible features. No face, or mouth just darkness. The Shadow and Joe go silent in perfect unison.

    After a moment's pause the shade turns to the Captain and speaks in a tone steeped in anger, "You tread thin ice, step softly. Return my servant's things."

    Joe has become very alert now, however is expression is one of surprise. He looks in fear and awe at the creature which has just torn it's way free of his mind.

    Spoiler: Actions
    Show
    Joe summons his phantom in incorporeal form. It can speak, walk through walls and interact with the world. Can't attack people in incorporeal form.

    Aeryk: I am fine with how you would like to handle it. You can control his speech and use him as a guiding light for Joe. That would be kinda fun, they leave it pretty open for the reasons a phantom comes to someone.

    Or I can control him.

    As it is Joe is bat **** crazy. His moments of anger and funtionable behavoir are due to the phantom. Without the phatom he would be a non-functional emotional wreck. The phantoms are avatars of the emotion they embody. This one is anger. The raw power of it's emotion serves to snap Joe out of his crazy, for brief periods.
    Last edited by brandnewb; 2018-11-18 at 01:17 PM.

  2. - Top - End - #182
    Bugbear in the Playground
     
    Aeryk's Avatar

    Join Date
    Jul 2014
    Location
    Canada
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: Waking Nightmares (IC)

    Caelus walks over to the wall and touches the arrow Quinn has fired into the wall, then replies almost absently, "Yes, of course. We'll have to have you in top fighting order." He snaps back into focus when he hears Joe's mumbling, and his wonder turns to horror as he watches the shadow emerge from Joe. He recovers himself and in almost a whisper says to Joe, "So this is the voice that you've been talking to... With all this anger, I will give you the opportunity to avenge your family's deaths, and yes, of course I will return your things. All I need is for you to work with me, and together we can realize your full potential!" He turns his attention to the phantom, "Come now shade, and return to your tormented vessel. We have work to do!" Caelus puts on his usual, confident air, but everyone can tell that this experience has shaken him a little. His men have taken several steps away, and drawn their weapons, and the most scared one looks just about ready to make a run for it. "Let us return to The Noose and discuss my plan," Caelus says, gesturing in the direction of the docks and waiting expectantly.
    Spoiler: Playing as...
    Show
    River in The Dragon Empire



    Sir Andrew Christof in The Dragon Empire




    Spoiler: GM of...
    Show

  3. - Top - End - #183
    Ogre in the Playground
     
    PirateCaptain

    Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Location
    Australia
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: Waking Nightmares (IC)

    Quinn looks over at Caelus, pale and drained. "Yes Captain, but can we buy the remedy from Colville first? He said they have some on site."

  4. - Top - End - #184
    Bugbear in the Playground
     
    DwarfFighterGuy

    Join Date
    Apr 2014

    Default Re: Waking Nightmares (IC)

    "Careful whom you order, we are not part of your crew." the shades voice is blanketed in the same pure anger which so often colours Farmer Joe. But when it is all said and done the shadows begin to flicker around the farmer. Then the phantom moves slowly toward his host. In a disturbing blanket of darkness the creature completely obscures Joe for a moment, then is absorbed into the mans body. Joe's muttering had stopped while the shadow was outside of him, but as soon as it has returned Joe begins talking to himself again.

    Then Joe follows the Captain.
    Last edited by brandnewb; 2018-11-20 at 06:34 PM.

  5. - Top - End - #185
    Ogre in the Playground
     
    HalflingRogueGirl

    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Location
    California

    Default Re: Waking Nightmares (IC)

    "Nah, no cure, just some tea for the road, maybe."

    To the other dreamers, aside: "Let's just gonna go with him all nice-like, right?"

  6. - Top - End - #186
    Bugbear in the Playground
     
    Aeryk's Avatar

    Join Date
    Jul 2014
    Location
    Canada
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: Waking Nightmares (IC)

    Caelus watches silently as Joe's phantom returns to his body, then for several moments longer just to make sure it doesn't make a surprise reappearance. Then he replies to Quinn, "No. I'm not dealing with that insufferable prick any more than necessary, and it's overpriced to begin with." He looks irritated for a second, then says, "We'll go visit this Besmaran cleric. Keep your cloaks drawn and don't do anything to draw attention to yourselves. We will proceed as before."
    Spoiler: Playing as...
    Show
    River in The Dragon Empire



    Sir Andrew Christof in The Dragon Empire




    Spoiler: GM of...
    Show

  7. - Top - End - #187
    Ogre in the Playground
     
    PirateCaptain

    Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Location
    Australia
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: Waking Nightmares (IC)

    Spoiler: OOC
    Show
    Does he mean to go and visit the cleric now, or does he still want to go back to the ship first?

  8. - Top - End - #188
    Bugbear in the Playground
     
    DwarfFighterGuy

    Join Date
    Apr 2014

    Default Re: Waking Nightmares (IC)

    Joe follows along behind wherever they are going. He is mumbling to himself and keeps shooting suspicious glances at the Captain. But the only things he says are incoherent ramblings, and he is obedient enough.

  9. - Top - End - #189
    Ogre in the Playground
     
    PirateCaptain

    Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Location
    Australia
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: Waking Nightmares (IC)

    Quinn nods and falls into line behind the Captain.

  10. - Top - End - #190
    Ogre in the Playground
     
    HalflingRogueGirl

    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Location
    California

    Default Re: Waking Nightmares (IC)

    Jeri also obliges. "Lead on, oh brave captain."

  11. - Top - End - #191
    Bugbear in the Playground
     
    Aeryk's Avatar

    Join Date
    Jul 2014
    Location
    Canada
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: Waking Nightmares (IC)

    Each of Caelus' men pairs up with one of the dreamers, and Caelus leads the way to the docks, with the pairs following in intervals. The escorts noticeably give you more space than before, and although they've sheathed their weapons, they keep a hand ready to draw quickly. Caelus wends his way through the alleys and streets until arriving at the busy docks. Eventually a beached carrack comes into view. The ship looks to be quite weathered and in a state of general disrepair, certainly not sea-worthy. Caelus leads the group right to a short man-door that has been cut into the hull, with a shoddily painted jolly roger on it. Caelus knocks on the door, which easily squeaks open on the first tap. He shrugs, then ducks low to walk in.

    The inside of the hull is dimly lit by a light shining from inside of a human skull, dangling by a chain in the center of the room. The floor slopes up slightly, as the ship is listing toward the door. There are several comfortable-looking cushions and low tables around the room, and on the side opposite the door there is a raised floor with another, larger cushion, and two unlit braziers. A network of seaweed, small tendrils, and barbs, hang from the ceiling, and Caelus is immediately apprehensive. He motions for his guards to take post at the door, and they seem relieved to do so, but he beckons the dreamers to follow him inside. The room is apparently unoccupied, but you hear what sounds like aggressive whispering from a door to the side of the raised floor. Caelus raises a finger to his lips to the dreamers for silence, then silently approaches the door.

    Spoiler: Map
    Show
    See map link here

    I've placed each of you, but if you want to be somewhere else, just tell me what coordinates (eg. Y,4 or AB,6).

    Additionally, I will keep a permanent link to the current map in my signature block, under the "GM of..." spoiler. There is a "Current Map" link under the campaign picture. You should be able to refer to that at any time, just let me know if you have any trouble with it.
    Last edited by Aeryk; 2018-11-28 at 02:33 PM.
    Spoiler: Playing as...
    Show
    River in The Dragon Empire



    Sir Andrew Christof in The Dragon Empire




    Spoiler: GM of...
    Show

  12. - Top - End - #192
    Ogre in the Playground
     
    PirateCaptain

    Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Location
    Australia
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: Waking Nightmares (IC)

    Quinn fidgets nervously with his bow, feeling more than a little out of his element. He backs off a little at the sound of the whispering, waiting to see how Caelus responds.

    Spoiler: OOC
    Show
    Map is working for me. Quinn would probably aim to be a little further back, around Z,4.

  13. - Top - End - #193
    Ogre in the Playground
     
    HalflingRogueGirl

    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Location
    California

    Default Re: Waking Nightmares (IC)

    Jeri's fine where she is. She motions to the captain with a questioning shrug, and tries to pick out whether there are words in the whispering.

    Spoiler: OOC - Perception
    Show
    (1d20+2)[6] (amazingly still a positive modifier even after the Wis damage)

  14. - Top - End - #194
    Bugbear in the Playground
     
    DwarfFighterGuy

    Join Date
    Apr 2014

    Default Re: Waking Nightmares (IC)

    Joe has continued mumbling to himself, largely oblivious to what is happening around him. His own mumbling is only slightly quieter than the whispers from the other room. After a moments pause Joe seems to come awareness, seemingly in response to an unheard prompting. Joe steps away from the group, and stops mumbling. He backs away from the door and against a wall so he can observe what happens.

    Spoiler: ooc
    Show
    "If Joe has a weapon he will draw it. Otherwise he will look for a weapon, improvised or otherwise.
    Last edited by brandnewb; 2018-11-29 at 06:04 PM.

  15. - Top - End - #195
    Bugbear in the Playground
     
    Aeryk's Avatar

    Join Date
    Jul 2014
    Location
    Canada
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: Waking Nightmares (IC)

    Jeri can't make out the words, but it sounds as though someone is threatening someone else.

    Caelus quietly draws his rapier, then attempts to open the door silently. Unfortunately, it is in about the same state of disrepair as the rest of the ship, and squeals loudly. Caelus grimaces and immediately stops pushing on the door, but readies his blade. Whoever is on the other side of the door is alerted, and you hear a voice say, "What was that!?" and the other, angrier voice trying to keep quiet, but too aggressive to succeed in doing so, "Well go look, you idiot!" There is a shuffling of feet before the door swings open and a thuggish looking man ducks through to investigate. His surprise at seeing you all barely registers before Caelus slashes at him. The man screams as a bloody gash is opened across his chest. The man manages to keep his feet under him, but only just, and doesn't have a chance to react before Caelus stabs him in the heart. The man falls down dead, gargling on his own blood, eyes frozen wide in shock.

    Caelus steps through the door, and in the room beyond you can see several other thug-types, weapons drawn. Beyond them is what seems to be the ring leader who has an older, dark-skinned halfling woman in a chokehold, and a knife at her breast with the other hand, holding her hostage.

    "What have we here?" Caelus says threateningly, but staying close to the door.

    Spoiler: OOC
    Show
    Caelus surprise attacks Thug 1 for 11 damage, then beats his initiative and stabs again, critting for 19 damage. Move action to move into the next room.

    No need for initiative, party to act. The enemy is delaying, and not considered flat-footed.
    Refer to map in my signature block.
    Spoiler: Playing as...
    Show
    River in The Dragon Empire



    Sir Andrew Christof in The Dragon Empire




    Spoiler: GM of...
    Show

  16. - Top - End - #196
    Ogre in the Playground
     
    PirateCaptain

    Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Location
    Australia
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: Waking Nightmares (IC)

    Surprising himself, Quinn finds himself drawing his bow and enhancing it before he has time to think about it. Deciding to go with it, he looks over at Caelus. "Is that our cleric?"

    Spoiler: OOC
    Show
    Drawing weapon and casting enhancement from his mental focus.


    Spoiler: Quinn Elrael
    Show
    Quinnovar Elrael (Quinn)
    M LN Elf Occultist (Silksworn) 1, Level 1, Init 3, HP 8/8 (max 9)
    AC 13, Touch 13, Flat-footed 10, CMD 11, Fort 2, Ref 3, Will 1, CMB -2, Base Attack Bonus 0
    Longbow +3 (1d8, 20x3)
    Mage armor (inactive) (+3 Dex)
    Abilities Str 6, Dex 16, Con 10, Int 16, Wis 8, Cha 10
    Condition: Addiction
    Effect: Physical Enhancement (bow)

    FOCUS POINTS: 2/4 -- Transmutation (boots) 1/3; Conjuration (cloak) 1/1; Divination (eyeglasses) 0/0; Abjuration (bracers) 0/0
    Spell slots: First level (4/4)

  17. - Top - End - #197
    Bugbear in the Playground
     
    Aeryk's Avatar

    Join Date
    Jul 2014
    Location
    Canada
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: Waking Nightmares (IC)

    Quote Originally Posted by H. Von Studley View Post
    Surprising himself, Quinn finds himself drawing his bow and enhancing it before he has time to think about it. Deciding to go with it, he looks over at Caelus. "Is that our cleric?"
    "Aye." Caelus replies, keeping his eyes on the threat.
    Spoiler: Playing as...
    Show
    River in The Dragon Empire



    Sir Andrew Christof in The Dragon Empire




    Spoiler: GM of...
    Show

  18. - Top - End - #198
    Bugbear in the Playground
     
    DwarfFighterGuy

    Join Date
    Apr 2014

    Default Re: Waking Nightmares (IC)

    Joe pulls his longsword slowly from it's place on his belt. However he stays back against the wall where he is standing, making no move to go forward.

    He hefts the longsword in his hand aqwardly, not used to fighting with such a weapon. Joe looks at the fallen thug to see what kind of weapon he was carrying, in the hopes it might be something simple.

  19. - Top - End - #199
    Ogre in the Playground
     
    HalflingRogueGirl

    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Location
    California

    Default Re: Waking Nightmares (IC)

    "Whew," Jeri says, looking relieved. "I was worried you might be another giant spider," she explains to the thug leader. "You're not, right?"

    She pokes her head into the room, checking the corners. To the halfling woman, she adds, "Do... do you want us to go and get somebody who might care if they kill you? If these hooligans are going to demand money, we haven't got any."

    Spoiler: OOC
    Show
    She is being glib but taking in the scene - does she recognize what deity the cleric might serve? (Does she have any symbols around?)

    Also, if the light source is a torch or other flame, Jeri will tip her staff to it and light the lantern part while she's talking.

    I'd roll Bluff but really, with her currently low Wis, she actually is just kinda relieved and unconcerned what the thugs do. No difference between hanging out with Caelus and this ringleader, really, right?

  20. - Top - End - #200
    Bugbear in the Playground
     
    Aeryk's Avatar

    Join Date
    Jul 2014
    Location
    Canada
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: Waking Nightmares (IC)

    Spoiler: Joe
    Show
    Joe sees that the dead thug had been carrying a sap, and had a longbow slung over his shoulder.

    Also, I find your misspelling of the word "awkward" to be... well, "aqward"


    Spoiler: Jeri
    Show
    The halfling bears a shark-toothed necklace with a small, hand-carved skull with crossed bones on it. This is a common emblem of Besmara, whose followers do not normally have formal 'churches'. This ship seems to be functioning as a 'temple' of sorts.


    Jeri lights her staff on the lamp as she checks inside the room. In answer to her questions a look of confusion comes over the ringleader's face, but quickly reverts to anger when she addresses the halfling, "You's can all screw right off. This matter don't concern you none. She's got somethin' that belongs ta me, and I'm goin' to get it one way or another. Take another step in here and I slit her throat and do you in next." The halfling stays stock-still, but there is a hard look in her eyes. The man's lackeys nock arrows and raise their bows on Caelus.

    Caelus takes pause, then slowly sheathes his bloodied blade, "Very well. But listen to my proposal first." Caelus holds up his hands to show them he means no harm, "We need the halfling alive. You tell me what it is you need from her, and my friends and I will help you get it from her, I swear it." He turns his head back to look at each of you with a nod, then back to the ringleader.

    The man scowls, looking past the door at the dreamers, then to the body on the floor. "You killed my man."

    Caelus shrugs, "I did. A precaution for me. And a warning to you. If you let me work with you, I'll give you one of my own men, a seasoned sailor, and we'll be square."

    The man considers this for a moment, then answers, "Fine. Tell them to come in and close the door. Hands up where we can see them, then we'll talk."

    Caelus looks at each of you again, and motions for you to come in.

    Spoiler: OOC
    Show
    Behind the screen here, Caelus rolled a natural 20 on his diplomacy check against a hostile target. There was a pretty high chance of failure which would have resulted in the Captain being fired on. Is things stand, they all have actions readied to shoot should they feel the need.
    Last edited by Aeryk; 2018-12-03 at 03:22 PM.
    Spoiler: Playing as...
    Show
    River in The Dragon Empire



    Sir Andrew Christof in The Dragon Empire




    Spoiler: GM of...
    Show

  21. - Top - End - #201
    Ogre in the Playground
     
    PirateCaptain

    Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Location
    Australia
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: Waking Nightmares (IC)

    Quinn lowers his bow cautiously and slowly follows Caelus.

  22. - Top - End - #202
    Ogre in the Playground
     
    HalflingRogueGirl

    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Location
    California

    Default Re: Waking Nightmares (IC)

    Jeri lets Quinn and Joe sidle by her, though she doesn't really move much further into the room herself, opting for maintain proximity to the door.
    "Never let your sense of morals prevent you from doing what is right." - Salvor Hardin

  23. - Top - End - #203
    Bugbear in the Playground
     
    DwarfFighterGuy

    Join Date
    Apr 2014

    Default Re: Waking Nightmares (IC)

    Joe does not follow directly into the room. He walks over to the corpse and bends over to pick up the sap. He then slides his sword back into it's place on his belt. Just holding the sap now Olivin waits to let the sailors enter the room first. Joe mumbles quietly under his breath, and when able he moves to a spot behind the sailors. He attempts to keep the sailors between himself and the men with bows.

  24. - Top - End - #204
    Bugbear in the Playground
     
    Aeryk's Avatar

    Join Date
    Jul 2014
    Location
    Canada
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: Waking Nightmares (IC)

    Everyone enters the room, staying clustered by the door in case things should go awry.
    "Alright," Caelus says in a placating tone, "Let's all just take things easy. Now, tell me what she has of yours."

    The man makes an exaggerated winking motion with his right eye, which you notice now is clouded over, "My eye patch. Weren't just any eye patch neither. Said she'd heal my eye in exchange for the patch. B*tch took it and din't heal my eye, so I come back with my men to ra'trieve it, with interest. If yer here for healin' I wouln't trust her fer nothin' I know she's got a stash in this hunk a' junk, and I mean ta find it! Help me find it, and I'll give her to ya."

    The halfling blurts out quickly in a thick tropical accent, "Help me an' I'll do whateva you want, please!"

    The ringleader squeezes harder for a moment, choking her. Caelus uses the moment to look around at the three of you to get your feel on what to do.
    Spoiler: Playing as...
    Show
    River in The Dragon Empire



    Sir Andrew Christof in The Dragon Empire




    Spoiler: GM of...
    Show

  25. - Top - End - #205
    Ogre in the Playground
     
    PirateCaptain

    Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Location
    Australia
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: Waking Nightmares (IC)

    Quinn leans in to try and whisper to the others, but feels a strange rush of power as a spell activates. It feels as though he can transmit his whispers directly to the others, and hear them in return.

    Surprised, but pleased, he directs his message to the others. "We need the cleric to help us. Whatever we do, we can't get her off side by giving up her or her stash. Caelus, do you have any cash to bribe these idiots?"

    Spoiler: OOC
    Show
    Quinn is casting Message.

  26. - Top - End - #206
    Bugbear in the Playground
     
    DwarfFighterGuy

    Join Date
    Apr 2014

    Default Re: Waking Nightmares (IC)

    Joe just stands behind the sailors but provides no answer to the question. He is eyeing up both these new thugs and the sailors in front of him. Almost as if he is assessing where to hit the closest sailor in a decisive blow, and at the same time judging the fastest way to close the to close the distance with these new criminals.
    Farmer Joe takes no action however, he just gives the distinct impression that he has no friends in the room.

  27. - Top - End - #207
    Bugbear in the Playground
     
    Aeryk's Avatar

    Join Date
    Jul 2014
    Location
    Canada
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: Waking Nightmares (IC)

    Caelus seems a little surprised at Quinn's message, but he catches on and whispers back under his breath, "I don't think a bribe is going to do it. It's the patch he wants. Maybe we can convince her to give it up, with some restitution." He eyes Joe, "You look like you're spoiling for a fight. Hold that in for now, but we may need it."

    He turns back to the ringleader and says, "Ok, how about we just tone things down a little and see if we can't persuade her to give up what you're looking for."

    The thug considers this for a moment, then loosens his grip on the halfling's neck, "Best talk fast, little one," he threatens.

    "I ain't got what 'dey lookin' for, I swea'! Sold it last week!" the cleric manages to say in a panic.

    "I don't believe 'er. Sides, even if she speaks true, she owes me big. That patch was personal ta' me."

    "Out of curiosity, how much is it worth to you?" Caelus asks.

    "A thousand gold pieces, at least," the man replies, "And then some, fer my troubles."

    Caelus looks back again at the dreamers dubiously, then responds, "Well, we don't have that kind of money, but we really need that cleric back, unharmed. Who did you sell it to?" he asks.

    "Local curatah, man named Neebo. But e' was too interested in it. He wouldn't be sellin' it back ta me for what 'e paid. Maybe ya could steal it back for me?"

    Caelus sighs and whispers back to his own group, "You all might be more trouble than it's worth. Up for a little snatch and grab to earn your keep?"
    Spoiler: Playing as...
    Show
    River in The Dragon Empire



    Sir Andrew Christof in The Dragon Empire




    Spoiler: GM of...
    Show

  28. - Top - End - #208
    Ogre in the Playground
     
    HalflingRogueGirl

    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Location
    California

    Default Re: Waking Nightmares (IC)

    "If this is the sort of 'errand' we need to do for the Cleric... then fine. You sure you can't just heal his eye, Sister?"

    Jeri shrugs. "Shake your hands on it and let's all play nice, kiddos. Men. Amirite?"

  29. - Top - End - #209
    Bugbear in the Playground
     
    Aeryk's Avatar

    Join Date
    Jul 2014
    Location
    Canada
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: Waking Nightmares (IC)

    "Er... well, not so much. I tried castin' the spell from a scroll, see, an' it's a bit beyond my ken. I almost had it, the spell activated, but then sometin' went wrong, and the magic backfiyah'd on me! Knocked me flat on my ass! Told the man here I'd be keepin' the payment for the scroll, and the damage it done me. He's got some kinda devil guardin' him, he does. Told 'im not to come back around here!"

    "Ah, codswallop! Ya just didn't know what you were doin', admit it!"

    Caelus interjects, "Wait a sec, if you couldn't heal him, what good are you to me? How do I know you can heal my friends here?"

    "What's dey condition?"

    "There's a loaded question," Caelus replies with another sigh, "Still trying to figure that out myself. Anyway, drug addiction I guess. Have to get them back into sailing condition before we leave port."

    The halfling looks at him, looking as sincere as possible, "I can fix it, truly. Much easiah than fixin' an eye, trus' me."

    Caelus searches her face and answers seriously, "Fine. We'll find this curator and get the eye patch back. But I'll be holding on to it until you can heal my men. If you can't, your new friends and I will rip this place apart and split whatever we find, and you can pay with a pound of flesh."

    Spoiler: OOC
    Show
    If everyone is agreeable we can just cut to the next scene, staking out the curator's shop. We can discuss a plan and the building layout in the OOC chat, but if you want to leave some closing comments in the IC here too, feel free.
    Spoiler: Playing as...
    Show
    River in The Dragon Empire



    Sir Andrew Christof in The Dragon Empire




    Spoiler: GM of...
    Show

  30. - Top - End - #210
    Bugbear in the Playground
     
    DwarfFighterGuy

    Join Date
    Apr 2014

    Default Re: Waking Nightmares (IC)

    Joe eyes the Captain suspiciously, "Setting sail again..." he trails off into mumbling. He will follow along with the Captain, talking to himself quietly. When they get away Joe will say to the Captain. "Why are we off to steal anything? Seems like we are less likely to get on the wrong side of the town guard if we just call a bunch of lads from your crew and come back here to kill some criminals and muggers."

    "And whats this about sailing away again?" Farmer Joe does not look at all impressed.

    Spoiler: ooc
    Show
    Just assuming the scene moved on, so Joe will say this wherever the new area is.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •