Page 22 of 23 FirstFirst ... 121314151617181920212223 LastLast
Results 631 to 660 of 671
  1. - Top - End - #631
    Troll in the Playground
     
    PaladinGuy

    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: Lord Ruby's Red Hand of Doom (5E) IC Thread

    "Friends, hear me. I live in this Vale. I have a family in Brindol. My fate is tied with yours, and I do not give this counsel lightly.

    "My name is Vasily Gregorovich, formerly a knight sworn to the service of Bahamut. I know a little of warfare and soldiering. My companions and I have fought this army, and we have bled, and we have lost one of our own. But we have fought only the vanguard. The main bulk of the army is yet to come, and we have only delayed their strike.

    "We know their strategems. We have their battleplan outlined on this map, and they will be here in mere days. They will overwhelm Drellin's Ferry, and all who stay here will perish."

    He leaves a pause for that to sink in, but not long enough to be cut short.

    "We face a great peril. The army that is coming is larger than anything we have ever seen. To survive, the free peoples of the Vale must unite. Any who loves peace must ally together for the good of all, to stand and fight if we must in order to secure that peace.

    "Therefore, I counsel that the people of Drellin's Ferry evacuate to Brindol. We must consolidate our forces in one place to have any hope of survival. We have a day or two to prepare, but time will still be of the essence. Every cart and mule in town must be loaded with food and essentials and make straight for Brindol. Outriders can screen the caravan, and with a little luck all can arrive safely in a matter of days. In that city, fortified behind those strong walls, we must arm every man and woman and prepare to make our stand."

    He falls silent but remains standing before them, a grim figure clad in mail, allowing their imaginations to run wild with thoughts of Drellin's Ferry overrun.

  2. - Top - End - #632
    Dwarf in the Playground
     
    ClericGirl

    Join Date
    Apr 2018

    Default Re: Lord Ruby's Red Hand of Doom (5E) IC Thread

    Though inelegant, Veeta adds a note after Vasily speaks: “You are representatives, yes? There are children, ill peoples, and new families here who will suffer if you do not consider their well-being. It is not cowardly to put aside pride and war-lust in order to protect those who cannot protect themselves.” She touches her symbol of Kord and glowers at the council.

  3. - Top - End - #633
    Ogre in the Playground
     
    Beholder

    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    Bloomington, IN
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: Lord Ruby's Red Hand of Doom (5E) IC Thread

    Delora jumps in and joins the verbal fray before anyone else can respond. "I've seen towns put ta the sword before. Death er slavery awaits us if we stay here. We need ta gather our things and flee east, the sooner the better." She shoots a nod at the three of you, seemingly grateful that you've taken her side.

    The halfling man smiles. "It can't be as bad as all that, really. Everyone wants treasure and loot. Perhaps we can offer them some, this time at least. That should buy us some time in case they show up next year asking for more. We can be ready to really fight them then."

    Wiston nods along as Kellin speaks. "I guess I don't see the hurt in asking what they want...maybe we should tell some folks to head east still, the children, the old, and anyone who can't or won't fight could get in wagons and flee along the Dawn Way?" It seems more like a question than a plan, and Iormel takes the opportunity to say his piece.

    "So, it isn't cowardly to tuck our tails between our legs and run? Glad we changed the definition of that word when I wasn't looking." He looks right at Veeta when he says that, then turns his attention back to Norro Wiston. "We won't let them take everything we've worked so hard for all these years! This is our land, and we shouldn't let some hobgoblin rabble take it from us just cause we lack the spine to stand up to them!"

    Norro looks back and forth between Iormel, Kellin, and Delora, then back to the three of you.
    Avatar made by Flumphy. Praise his name!

    I, ah did a thing.
    Twice

  4. - Top - End - #634
    Dwarf in the Playground
     
    ClericGirl

    Join Date
    Apr 2018

    Default Re: Lord Ruby's Red Hand of Doom (5E) IC Thread

    Veeta takes a step towards Iormel, her temper pricked. "There is a difference between seeking glorious battle and facing wanton destruction with resources that will be lost in the fray," she spits. "This is not a wayward king looking to take in a tithe. This is a reclamation. You, though, strike me as the type to hold the line even when reason dictates you move on. At least encourage those without your bluster to seek shelter so that you may stand for them instead of demanding that they fall for you."

  5. - Top - End - #635
    Ogre in the Playground
     
    Xihirli's Avatar

    Join Date
    Jan 2015
    Location
    Astral Plane
    Gender
    Male2Female

    Default Re: Lord Ruby's Red Hand of Doom (5E) IC Thread

    "Cowardly to run, maybe," Initari chimed in.
    "But you're not choosing personal honor over personal death. You're putting the lives of men and women who don't get to be heard here to the sword just so that you can say I didn't run. Is running cowardly? Maybe. I don't care. But having others die for you so you can pretend to uphold virtues is disgusting."
    Spoiler: Quotes
    Show
    Quote Originally Posted by Zar Peter View Post
    Supagoof took the most blows and incidentally took exactly the same damage Xihirli inflicted.
    Quote Originally Posted by Silent_Interim View Post
    Xihirli: Being a better target since 2015.
    Quote Originally Posted by flatfooted View Post
    Nice to know you're consistently homicidal, though.
    Quote Originally Posted by Logic View Post
    I'm good with eliminating Xihirli. I'm not sure how she has managed to live as long as she has.
    Quote Originally Posted by BasketOfPuppies View Post
    Xihirli's ability to stay alive has befuddled all of science for years.
    Quote Originally Posted by Iceseer View Post
    I really wanted what Xihirli said to be true though.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ramsus View Post
    That was a lot of awesome backstabbing.
    Quote Originally Posted by Thematthew View Post
    I love you, you kooky loon.

  6. - Top - End - #636
    Troll in the Playground
     
    PaladinGuy

    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: Lord Ruby's Red Hand of Doom (5E) IC Thread

    "Peace!

    "Peace. We will all fight, in the end. I have no doubt that every man and woman among us will need swing a sword before this is over.

    "It's not a question of cowardice, but of strategy. Do you really want to face the bulk of an army from behind these meager walls? With naught but the townsfolk of Drellin's Ferry beside you?

    "Let us gather the people together behind the walls of Brindol. Then when the time comes, we fight from a position of strength. That is not cowardice. That is how you win!

    "We will lose Drellin's Ferry. I know not what damage the invading army would inflict if they find the town empty. Perhaps they will simply pass through. Perhaps they will loot and vandalize. But I promise you that if you make your stand here, every one among you will die in the end, your cause will have been for naught, the town will burn, and the defense of the whole Vale will have been weakened.

    "The Vale needs the courage and strength of the people of Drellin's Ferry to survive at Brindol."

  7. - Top - End - #637
    Ogre in the Playground
     
    Beholder

    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    Bloomington, IN
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: Lord Ruby's Red Hand of Doom (5E) IC Thread

    Iormel looks at the three of you, initially bristling like a cat as Veeta and Initari call him out. He calms slightly when Vasily speaks, but you can still see his wrinkled hands shaking with fury, or perhaps fear. "Bah," he says, "How do we know this isn't some story they fabricated to get us running so they can turn around and join the hobgoblins in looting our riches? Are we going to take two devilfolk and a stranger at their word? Anyone can put on armor and claim a righteous cause. We haven't seen or heard anything that these scoundrels couldn't have fabricated. I don't trust them, and if you were smart you wouldn't trust them either." He points to Initari, then Veeta. "Especially those two.", he spits. "They could have murdered the gnome you sent with them so no one could contest them, and made up that story about Jorr leaving and murdered him too."

    The others on the counsel don't seem convinced by his accusation, but flecks of worry are starting to appear in the eyes of everyone but Captain Soranna, and once again, they turn to look at you. "Not that I think you're lying, friends, but he does make a point." Wiston says, "Can you offer proof of your intentions?"
    Avatar made by Flumphy. Praise his name!

    I, ah did a thing.
    Twice

  8. - Top - End - #638
    Troll in the Playground
     
    PaladinGuy

    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: Lord Ruby's Red Hand of Doom (5E) IC Thread

    "You may not know me personally, but I am known in this Vale. I have lived in Brindol for years, and my wife Lily's name is known for the charitable work she's done in the city of Brindol for the last two decades. My wife prefers to think of me as a retired weekend warrior, but you are surely aware of the minor incidents that have bubbled up in the Vale over the last five years, and you would be able to find those who know my role in them. It would be a small matter to confirm my own commitment to this place and these people."

  9. - Top - End - #639
    Dwarf in the Playground
     
    ClericGirl

    Join Date
    Apr 2018

    Default Re: Lord Ruby's Red Hand of Doom (5E) IC Thread

    Veeta continues forward, settling in beside Iormel on his side of the council room while keeping her hands conspicuously away from any of her weapons. "Does it make you uncomfortable," she asks, standing over his form at 5'11", "to rely on devilfolk to keep your homeland safe? You won't be the first, and you won't be the last, but do your town some credit and learn how to say 'thank you' when devilfolk encourage you to protect the people you claim to care about."

    She looks over her shoulder towards Vasily, who previously laid out the physical evidence of the party's adventure before the council. "Our evidence has been presented before you, has it not? And even if we had desire to take the money your people offered for us to do this work, why would we go to the effort of destroying a bridge just to further a ruse? I certainly don't see the point in putting in that much work for a bit of gold."
    Last edited by Her_Madjesty; 2018-12-02 at 09:02 PM.

  10. - Top - End - #640
    Troll in the Playground
     
    PaladinGuy

    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: Lord Ruby's Red Hand of Doom (5E) IC Thread

    "What's more, Iormel, these companions of mine have bled for the safety of this Vale. So keep your prejudices to yourself, or I will teach you manners."

  11. - Top - End - #641
    Ogre in the Playground
     
    Beholder

    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    Bloomington, IN
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: Lord Ruby's Red Hand of Doom (5E) IC Thread

    Delora starts nodding along with you. "Seems like an awful lot a' effort fer a trick. Besides, I know what this is really about ya old codger, it's yer warehouses. Ye know we won't be able to take yer stuff and ye can't bear the thought of losing yer 'fortune'. I say we run. If'n we stick together we can break through the patrols. Brindol's got walls, real walls, even if the durned things are older than yer grandma's farts."

    Iormel throws his hands up in the air. "Bah, cowards, all of you, Wiston sur-" He says, before the town speaker cuts him off.

    "Shut up, Iormel. You've said your peace, and if all the evidence you can offer is a conspiracy theory and and rude words then I wish to hear no more words spill from your lips. He looks over at the three of you once more. "Tell me," he says, "is there truly no hope of buying them off?" Kellin nods along with him, clearly wondering the same thing.

    Soranna pipes up for the first time in the meeting. "I know that if it fails, we'll all be dead. I'll do everything I can to protect the town, but I can't lead the guards against an army with any hope other than divine intervention, Wiston."

    The Speaker looks contemplative. Your words here can likely push him over the edge.
    Avatar made by Flumphy. Praise his name!

    I, ah did a thing.
    Twice

  12. - Top - End - #642
    Dwarf in the Playground
     
    ClericGirl

    Join Date
    Apr 2018

    Default Re: Lord Ruby's Red Hand of Doom (5E) IC Thread

    For the first time since the council started, Veeta allows herself to look tired. She remains in her position by Iormel, but looks back to the party and to the Speaker. "It seems the bulk of the army believes whole-heartedly in the guidance of Tiamet," she says, trying to keep her voice measured. She takes out the symbol of Tiamet she gathered some time ago and places it on the table alongside the physical evidence the party has brought. "I'm not sure money is the thing that would sooth their fervor."

  13. - Top - End - #643
    Ogre in the Playground
     
    Xihirli's Avatar

    Join Date
    Jan 2015
    Location
    Astral Plane
    Gender
    Male2Female

    Default Re: Lord Ruby's Red Hand of Doom (5E) IC Thread

    "If they wanted for riches and treasure, I doubt they'd have a red dragon on their side," Initari added.

    At "devilfolk" Initari had remained silent, not trusting her mouth if she dared open it. The speaker had been shut down. That would be plenty.
    Spoiler: Quotes
    Show
    Quote Originally Posted by Zar Peter View Post
    Supagoof took the most blows and incidentally took exactly the same damage Xihirli inflicted.
    Quote Originally Posted by Silent_Interim View Post
    Xihirli: Being a better target since 2015.
    Quote Originally Posted by flatfooted View Post
    Nice to know you're consistently homicidal, though.
    Quote Originally Posted by Logic View Post
    I'm good with eliminating Xihirli. I'm not sure how she has managed to live as long as she has.
    Quote Originally Posted by BasketOfPuppies View Post
    Xihirli's ability to stay alive has befuddled all of science for years.
    Quote Originally Posted by Iceseer View Post
    I really wanted what Xihirli said to be true though.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ramsus View Post
    That was a lot of awesome backstabbing.
    Quote Originally Posted by Thematthew View Post
    I love you, you kooky loon.

  14. - Top - End - #644
    Troll in the Playground
     
    PaladinGuy

    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: Lord Ruby's Red Hand of Doom (5E) IC Thread

    "To send the women, the children, and the infirm alone would be a slaughter. We ourselves reported just a few days ago an ambush on the road. They will need your protection and safety in numbers.

    "As to buying them off, I cannot say with certainty, but I doubt it, for the reasons my fellows just presented. And--just as you said--if that fails, then everyone dies."

  15. - Top - End - #645
    Ogre in the Playground
     
    Beholder

    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    Bloomington, IN
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: Lord Ruby's Red Hand of Doom (5E) IC Thread

    Norro Wiston looks down and sighs. "So be it then. We'll start making preparations to flee in the morn. I'll have to call an early harvest, we may well need the food in Brindol. We can be ready to leave in a week or so?" He looks at the three of you, questioning.

    Before you can answer Iormel leaves without saying another word, exiting into the back. As the door swings open a scream can be heard in the distance.
    Avatar made by Flumphy. Praise his name!

    I, ah did a thing.
    Twice

  16. - Top - End - #646
    Troll in the Playground
     
    PaladinGuy

    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: Lord Ruby's Red Hand of Doom (5E) IC Thread

    A week seems too long to Vasily, but the scream takes precedence.

    "Xahria, to me!" he cries as he dashes from the room, sprinting towards the sound and looking about wildly.

  17. - Top - End - #647
    Dwarf in the Playground
     
    ClericGirl

    Join Date
    Apr 2018

    Default Re: Lord Ruby's Red Hand of Doom (5E) IC Thread

    When she hears the scream, Veeta locks eyes with Soranna. Then she barrels out the door after Vasily, accidentally (or not) shoulder checking Iormel as she goes.
    Last edited by Her_Madjesty; 2018-12-07 at 01:53 PM.

  18. - Top - End - #648
    Ogre in the Playground
     
    Beholder

    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    Bloomington, IN
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: Lord Ruby's Red Hand of Doom (5E) IC Thread

    Spoiler: Athletics
    Show

    Veeta: (1d20+5)[19]
    Iormel:(1d20-2)[-1]


    Iormel gets roughly bounced face first into the door frame before hitting the ground. You think you might've broken his nose.

    You run outside and listen following what seems to be increasingly desperate screaming out the back and around another house. You see a woman on her knees cradling a child with her face turned to the sky, keening in grief. There's blood everywhere, and the child's open eyes are staring up at the sky. Once you get close enough you can see that there's a massive hole in the boy's chest right where his heart would be.
    Last edited by Lord Ruby34; 2018-12-07 at 10:18 PM.
    Avatar made by Flumphy. Praise his name!

    I, ah did a thing.
    Twice

  19. - Top - End - #649
    Ogre in the Playground
     
    Xihirli's Avatar

    Join Date
    Jan 2015
    Location
    Astral Plane
    Gender
    Male2Female

    Default Re: Lord Ruby's Red Hand of Doom (5E) IC Thread

    As soon as she can get him outside, Initari sends Wiggles straight up to look around. Falling in step behind Veeta, Initari reaches out to hold the other tiefling's hand so she has some sort of guidance while looking through Wiggles's eyes and scanning the area from above for either a figure or what a figure might leave behind if invisible - footprints, obstacles knocked over, or the like.
    Spoiler: Quotes
    Show
    Quote Originally Posted by Zar Peter View Post
    Supagoof took the most blows and incidentally took exactly the same damage Xihirli inflicted.
    Quote Originally Posted by Silent_Interim View Post
    Xihirli: Being a better target since 2015.
    Quote Originally Posted by flatfooted View Post
    Nice to know you're consistently homicidal, though.
    Quote Originally Posted by Logic View Post
    I'm good with eliminating Xihirli. I'm not sure how she has managed to live as long as she has.
    Quote Originally Posted by BasketOfPuppies View Post
    Xihirli's ability to stay alive has befuddled all of science for years.
    Quote Originally Posted by Iceseer View Post
    I really wanted what Xihirli said to be true though.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ramsus View Post
    That was a lot of awesome backstabbing.
    Quote Originally Posted by Thematthew View Post
    I love you, you kooky loon.

  20. - Top - End - #650
    Troll in the Playground
     
    PaladinGuy

    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: Lord Ruby's Red Hand of Doom (5E) IC Thread

    "Woman! Where did it go?" Vasily shouts, hoping she'll have some wits about her and trying to break through her grief.

    There is a flash of sunlight on ice as his sword springs forth from its hilt, and he (hopefully) sprints past her.

    Spoiler
    Show
    it was (D6)[5] I think.

  21. - Top - End - #651
    Dwarf in the Playground
     
    ClericGirl

    Join Date
    Apr 2018

    Default Re: Lord Ruby's Red Hand of Doom (5E) IC Thread

    Keeping a firm grip on Initari's hand, Veeta quickly and somewhat quietly relays what she knows about the holy symbol, heart, arm, and their subsequent ritual to the party. She then looks to the child with honest regret. "My spells can fix many things, but I don't think they can fix this."

  22. - Top - End - #652
    Ogre in the Playground
     
    Beholder

    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    Bloomington, IN
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: Lord Ruby's Red Hand of Doom (5E) IC Thread

    The woman is too grief stricken to do anything but cry, but Initari's quick thinking is enough to point you in the right direction. Wiggles sees a woman slam a door down the road, and there's droplets of blood falling from her hands. Initari, you can see that there's a sign on the side of the building that says 'Jarett's Sundries'. You point this out to Vasily, and he goes charging off, a blade of ice forming from the bone white sword hilt in his hand.

    Xahria, following Vasily originally, stops for a moment. "Oh, gods," she says, "I-", then she shakes her head and runs after Vasily.

    After maybe 30 seconds of running at a dead sprint, Vasily, you reach the door Initari mentioned. It's bloodstained.

    Initari, Veeta, you're still by the woman. You see a curved dagger on the ground, covered in blood.
    Avatar made by Flumphy. Praise his name!

    I, ah did a thing.
    Twice

  23. - Top - End - #653
    Troll in the Playground
     
    PaladinGuy

    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: Lord Ruby's Red Hand of Doom (5E) IC Thread

    "Xahria, around the back, cut off any escape and coordinate with the others!"

    Vasily kicks the door open.

  24. - Top - End - #654
    Ogre in the Playground
     
    Beholder

    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    Bloomington, IN
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: Lord Ruby's Red Hand of Doom (5E) IC Thread

    Strength Check: (1d20+4)[5]
    You kick the door and rebound right off of it. You hadn't even considered that it could be locked. She probably threw a bar over the door or something. You can probably smash it down, but it's going to take a bit. What do you do?


    Xahria is slightly behind you, but seems to hear your orders and follows, rounding the back of the shop.
    Last edited by Lord Ruby34; 2018-12-08 at 12:34 PM.
    Avatar made by Flumphy. Praise his name!

    I, ah did a thing.
    Twice

  25. - Top - End - #655
    Troll in the Playground
     
    PaladinGuy

    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: Lord Ruby's Red Hand of Doom (5E) IC Thread

    The knight listens for a moment at the door for any screams of Innocents. Hearing none (?) He steps back, points his sword, and does the only logical thing in the moment. A thunderous blast of ice explodes into the door.

    Spoiler
    Show
    perception (d20)[1] I've got +6 marked down, but I'm thinking that has to do with the glasses, so I think it's +1 for hearing checks.

    Damage was (4d6)[10] + (4d6)[8]

  26. - Top - End - #656
    Ogre in the Playground
     
    Beholder

    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    Bloomington, IN
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: Lord Ruby's Red Hand of Doom (5E) IC Thread

    You can't make anything out through this he wood, but you can certainly shatter it. With the blast being so close the shards of ice rip a jagged hole throug the door. It doesn't quite knock it down, but the structural integrity is so damaged that you can force your way through the shattered door with only a moments effort. It had been barred. Xahria is already inside, sword drawn, standing in the open back door. It was evidently unlocked. The walls are lined with all sorts of things, backpacks, ropes, lanterns, weapons, saddles, blankets. Things people might need for life on the road.

    There's trail of blood leading to a spot on the floor behind the counter.
    Avatar made by Flumphy. Praise his name!

    I, ah did a thing.
    Twice

  27. - Top - End - #657
    Troll in the Playground
     
    PaladinGuy

    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: Lord Ruby's Red Hand of Doom (5E) IC Thread

    Vasily gives a nod to Xahria, then dashes along the blood trail, sword reforming in his hand. He motions for Xahria to bring the others inside quickly and starts to look for a trap door in the floor (or along an adjacent wall, if applicable).

    Spoiler
    Show
    that's another (d6)[3] damage. Perception (d20+6)[19]

  28. - Top - End - #658
    Ogre in the Playground
     
    Xihirli's Avatar

    Join Date
    Jan 2015
    Location
    Astral Plane
    Gender
    Male2Female

    Default Re: Lord Ruby's Red Hand of Doom (5E) IC Thread

    Initari returned to her own senses and sprinted after Vasily, calling Wiggles down to perch on her shoulder. Whatever this cult was, she didn't want Vasily to fight it alone.
    Spoiler: Quotes
    Show
    Quote Originally Posted by Zar Peter View Post
    Supagoof took the most blows and incidentally took exactly the same damage Xihirli inflicted.
    Quote Originally Posted by Silent_Interim View Post
    Xihirli: Being a better target since 2015.
    Quote Originally Posted by flatfooted View Post
    Nice to know you're consistently homicidal, though.
    Quote Originally Posted by Logic View Post
    I'm good with eliminating Xihirli. I'm not sure how she has managed to live as long as she has.
    Quote Originally Posted by BasketOfPuppies View Post
    Xihirli's ability to stay alive has befuddled all of science for years.
    Quote Originally Posted by Iceseer View Post
    I really wanted what Xihirli said to be true though.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ramsus View Post
    That was a lot of awesome backstabbing.
    Quote Originally Posted by Thematthew View Post
    I love you, you kooky loon.

  29. - Top - End - #659
    Dwarf in the Playground
     
    ClericGirl

    Join Date
    Apr 2018

    Default Re: Lord Ruby's Red Hand of Doom (5E) IC Thread

    Hesitating, Veeta decides to run after the culprit. She follows Xahria around the back of the shop and steps inside after her.

  30. - Top - End - #660
    Ogre in the Playground
     
    Beholder

    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    Bloomington, IN
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: Lord Ruby's Red Hand of Doom (5E) IC Thread

    Veeta, Initari, after a few seconds you follow Vasily, but when you enter the shop Vasily has charged ahead, with Xahria following slightly behind.

    Vasily, you open the hatch and find a sloping tunnel. You rush down it, and when you reach the end, you see another door, and hear your companions about fifteen seconds behind you.

    Perception: (1d20+1)[21]

    From behind the door you hear the sounds of several creatures shuffling, but no breathing. What do you do?
    Last edited by Lord Ruby34; 2018-12-08 at 06:28 PM.
    Avatar made by Flumphy. Praise his name!

    I, ah did a thing.
    Twice

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •