New OOTS products from CafePress
New OOTS t-shirts, ornaments, mugs, bags, and more
  1. - Top - End - #1
    Halfling in the Playground

Default making maps for Eberron (Sharn)

Hi there, DM-fellas!

Perhaps this is not quite the thread in which I need to ask. But in some way I hope that people who play in the current edition appreciate the technological aspect more and keep pace with the times.
    I'm going to be DM in city-focused adventure of Sharn (approximately 100-150 years in the future from the events of the 4th edition) which means I need to pick up maps of a specific kind - this should be not just a fantasy maps, they should feel a serious influence (dominance?) of magic in its most ordinary manifestations. Some specific elements of the entourage, more qualitatively visually processed decorations materials, the presence of a variety of arcane instruments. I need to somehow convey the spirit of the arkan-punk in the setting.
    We will play in roll20 and so I'm looking for maps/tile sets in real good quality. But so far I'm not very lucky in my search.
    Gabriel Pickard maked some great stuff, which I'll use as a backup option. But he's classic oriented artist, so this is not exactly what I need.

Perhaps you can suggest any solutions? Maybe someone met such maps? Or, for example, suggest the sources on the basis of which you can do something new yourself?
    Where should I look for something like that? (except google, thanks, tried a lot)
    Last edited by Godshoe; 2018-05-19 at 06:59 PM.
    Lisping and bad memory - what kills most aged wizards.

2. - Top - End - #2
    Ogre in the Playground

Default Re: making maps for Eberron (Sharn)

Come to r/Eberron. There'll be someone who knows there.
    Spoiler: Quotes from the Playground
    Show
    Quote Originally Posted by JoeJ View Post
    In fact, I will here formally propose the Zeroth Rule of Gaming: No rule in any game shall be interpreted in a way that breaks the game if it is possible to interpret that rule in a way that does not.
    Quote Originally Posted by Nifft View Post
    Good old Jes, the infamous Doppelganger MILF.

(aka "The Doppelbanger")
    Quote Originally Posted by Beleriphon View Post
    Shhhhh, shhhhhh. Be calm, inhale the beholder's wacky float gas and stop worrying.

Adapting published monsters to Eberron: Naturalist's Guide to Eberron Latest: Annis Hag